ON50

3.9

1,211 Reviews

3.9

1,211 Reviews

I do not have the absolutely worst experience here at this complex On50, I can say that the rent is cheap and the amenities that are currently available and present are good.
A wonderful apartment to live in. Thick walls so you don’t really hear neighbors or even roommates as much. Also, they have security at night from time to time checking the parking lot making sure everything is safe.
It was pretty dirty when I moved in. The carpet in my bedroom is disgusting and probably should have been replaced years ago. My bedroom window has been broken since I moved in too and they have no interest in replacing it. There are only one or two office workers who are ever able to actually help me with questions and problems which is annoying. The rest of them just don’t know how to solve the problems that occur here. I guess it’s ok for the price though.
The complex is nice, the rooms are nice. Other residents are friendly, Staff seems very eager and invested in their work. Will renew my lease next year.
It doesn’t feel safe sometimes. It’s loud at night couple times. You need to refill the vending machine cause it’s empty. But overall still alright
so far my experience here at on50 has been pretty good. there have been a couple of hiccups but usually when we call the office they come n fix whatever problem needs to be fixed. for example our dryer wasn’t working because the appliances are a little older, fortunately when we called the office they came n looked at it the next day.
The property workers are nice and caring, and the place itself is a pretty solid place especially for first year students. The people here are cool and there are plenty. The people at the basketball court are cool and can be good friends
Lived here for a year and a half lol not horrible but could be better. Apartment is cheap. Parking sucks. We just got new wifi so hopefully it doesn’t go out every other day
It’s a good place and they don’t go by your choices but they try to be efficient and fun as possible. For my first year I think it’s okay not too bad.
Great staff and amenities. Office staff very helpful. Community is very nice with no noise issues at night. Pool area is really cool. Overall a good community