Recently just signed with on50 and was walked through the whole entire process so it made everything so easy with Melissa. She was so helpful and knowledgeable! She’s the sweetest!

Living at on50 is great! the staff is very nice and friendly and will help you with anything! If something is wrong they will go above and beyond to make things right

The complex has amazing staff and welcoming managers. There are improvements being made to the property which help make the complex exceptional.

On50 is a great apartment complex for the price. It's location is ideal for USF students who do not want to deal with the headache of parking and driving on campus, and the staff is excellent.

Reply from ON50

I really like how close this place is to the University. The only issues i have with the place is when the power goes out every once and a while or when the internet goes out. Otherwise i havent had much of an issue.

Reply from ON50

So far so good, one good thing stands out is that maintenance team is efficient. Nevertheless, one thing that could be improved is that I wish the lights at the basketball court can be fixed.

Reply from ON50

Good facilities, reasonable rent. The leasing office staff is friendly and helpful, but poor with communicating information. Leasing manager is not friendly and condescending.

Reply from ON50

It was such an easy application process and I love how close it is to campus! Also if you have a precious fur baby, the staff love all of them. 💗

Reply from ON50

It’s a nice place! Has a nice pool, they are doing a ton of updates to the property that were necessary! Looks good! Can’t aait to see it finished

Reply from ON50

It’s a nice area and it’s very quite. The rooms, kitchen and living room is big enough. It’s very convenient that we have washer and dryers. The pool is beautiful and the people that work there are so professional and nice

Internet sometimes okay. I like swimming pool. And I like to see dogs at on50. Quality of walls is good. You feel good sitting at home and enjoying silence.

Sometimes the internet dosen't work but overall my experience at on50 has been good and I enjoy the pool as well as the size of my room. My only other complaint is that there is not enought viisitor parking.

Amazing service, great employees and a good environment. Rooms are plenty spacious and have a variety of welcoming features. Would highly recommend to anyone.

The apartments and the staff are great, but there could be better maintenance cleaning in the stairwells and hallways. There tends to be a lot of trash in those areas that gets left there for a long time.

Nice and quiet play to stay with reasonable amenities and very close to campus, if you don’t have a car. However, more changes could be made to the interior as they are aging quickly

Awesome apartment community!! Management is pretty great and really open to helping out when needed. Maintenance is great and they're pretty quick to getting around to fixing any issues that occur.

The office staff are amazing. They make you feel welcome every time you walk in the office. I have never met friendlier staff. They are prompt on answering questions or helping with simple solutions. I say simple because we have never had any major issues. They are always finding ways to bring the residences together with ice cream socials and etc. Fun atmosphere! The maintenance crew is friendly and when an issue arises they are prompt on taking care of it....all with a smile.

Living here has been great so far i moves in and met my roommates which were really friendly the communinity is good to live in and convieniet

The staff at on 50 is always very friendly. Maintenance is always there the day of or next day to fix any problems. The new renovations make the apartment look more up to date.

We had a lot of problems, from wifi issues to untimely renovations. We did find it to be quiet most of the time, and the location was very convenient.

On50 is a pretty chill and easy going place to live. The staff is amazing and there's not much unnecessary noise around the compound. I do feel like the hallways and stairwells can be kept much cleaner but all in all great place to live.

Very friendly staff/employees, have had a few issues with apartment which were resolved within the same day of them being addressed. Overall, happy with the price and quality of the apartment and surrounding community.

Living at on50 was a great experience! Being super close to campus and having great amenities at my fingertips were the main factors that made me love this place!

I personally think it’s a great community, it doesn’t get too rowdy. which I love because it’s nice to come back to nice and serene space to relax after a long day.

The best place to live for student living in college, great amenities and staff and the location is awesome. It’s right across from the university. ON50 is the best place to live when you’re in college.