ON50

It's great around here. I like the pool, the neighborhood. Few things to change are the ambient noise at night, rent hike each year, and a gym. Other than these it's great.
I enjoy the helpful front office and janitorial staff. There is a problem with cockroaches on the first floor that has still not been resolved
I love the club area. It’s always nice to relax there. I think it’s one of the many great features of this apartment. I also enjoy the pool very much.
Decent location, and pretty quiet most of the time. Pretty homey, which isn’t a bad thing but there’s also a swampy area in the back which makes everything a little damp.
The experience so far has been good,the apartment complex is in close proximity to the USF campus which is plus especially for students who do not have transportation.
The complex has been ok. The residents aren't considerate to the other people living at the complex. They are loud and don't follow the rules. The office has always been nice and helpful though. The maintenance has been great as well.
Nice scenery and a quite complex. Apartments are very spacious and nicely furnished. Loved living here, too bad coronavirus came and ruined it.
i've lived here for almost 4 years now, and i've really enjoyed it. The room layout i have includes a vanity and private patio which i love. it almost feels like my own studio apartment. i love the washer and dryer, tv, internet, etc, and maintenance is awesome. i wish the hot tub was cleaner and the jets worked. i wish sound was managed better at night and trash cans and crime were under better control. but staff is kind and friendly and even though we can't get packages at the front anymore, it's still nice to see the staff from time to time. i appreciate the clubhouse amenities and overall really enjoy living here. the value is unbeatable
Respond very well to resident needs and try their best to make sure that their residents are happy during these rough times. I really appreciate their patience
Living here been really great I enjoy the environment and the love shown here. Living here show me that even if I am far from home I still can have fun.