ON50

3.9

1,134 Reviews

3.9

1,134 Reviews

Other than the leasing process and maintenance guys this place was terrible. The noise from other tenets, pets and wild animals (ganders and geese) was ridiculous. In 5 months I responded to 2-4 domestic fights. Pet owners let their dogs poop around the complex without picking it up. The complex always looks trashy. And they switched the wifi provider and it even sucks as well. You get what you pay for and this place is cheap, so expectations should be LOW.
So I just kinda want the points for doing this so I’m just typing whatever until I get to the required amount of characters therefore completing the task.
Apartments are pretty decent if you put effort into making them nice. The front desk has always promptly answered any questions I’ve had and the maintenance team was always quick to fix anything that wasn’t working in my apartment.
It’s been pretty good for the most part, the staff are very nice. The kitchens just really need to be renovated. The cabinets are falling apart and the flooring needs to be replaced.
Everyone has been so nice here. Most of the staff is patient and kind. The neighbors and events make it feel like home. They are so understanding and try to accommodate your needs. Maintenance is usually quit to fix things as well.
I like to live on On50. The community is calm, near campus, and green. The staff is friendly and responsive. Overall, great. However, rent could be a bit less and the addition of a gym facility would make it perfect.
Well designed apartments, mostly helpful staff and maintenance. Only things that are not good are the cleanliness of the common spaces (halls, stairs, parking lot) as well as the horribly designed parking lot.
I love the community here. The employees and maintenance are awesome. I think there should be a mold check or something. I only get sick when I have been in the apartment for too long. so maybe look into that. otherwise loved it.
I like living here. I just wish the parking lot was not so tight. Maintenance is quick for the most part. I did have to spend 7 hours with my smoke detector going off because overnight maintenance did not answer.
Helpful staff and maintenance and nice apartment. I love the pool and clubhouse, and the high ceilings in the room, and the areas to walk my dog. Also very affordable