One Arlington

4.6

4.6

Rebecca
I love how friendly the staff is and the community has felt very safe safe from the very beginning. I love the amenities! The garage parking is also an added bonus.
Kevin
I've only lived at One Arlington for a short time but it is a clean, quiet, and friendly community so far! The view is fantastic and the amenities are a different but welcome mix.
Patrick
Everything experienced has been above and beyond. I don't think I will ever move. The safety and security has been great. And the lack of noise from others has been so impressive. Solid, safe, peaceful living. And I love the views.
Mahitha
Good atmosphere and a very safe place to live. Love the fact that the apartment is very much near to restaurants hospitals library and groceries. Game room and the terrace is best of all
Seyoung
I love the apartment. The complex is very nice and there are so many different amenities that are offered. But the front desk worker is not very friendly or approachable. He is rude and condescending.
Jake
Everyone is so nice. Such a great move in experience. Great underground parking. Great package area. Front office staff is top notch. Great game room as well.
Carlee
Moving in to the apartment was easy with the freight elevator and the moving carts. The staff was helpful and answered all of our questions. The apartment is quiet and clean. Very happy here so far.
Scott
We love the building, people, and so much more thus far! We’ve had nothing but positive experiences here and hope to continue that going forward
Oluwafunke
So far so good, I have so far have a good experience. Rece the lease agent is super nice and up to date with everything you need. Although I opted for 15months and got 12months not too happy but I guess they couldn’t get it for me .
Tara
We love this community! It is our 6th year here. It is very safe and secure, the amenities are great. If there is ever anything wrong maintenance fixes it right away. The front office is wonderful! The apartments are bright and updated. Would definitely recommend!