This apartmens residense are so nice ! They have warm hearts and kind. Don't forget stuff members who are supporting our life everyday. I love One Arlington.

The place is quite, nice, conveniently close to many places. The underground parking is spacious. Friendly staff, good service. great location, nice environment.

I've been a resident for 2 months now and I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner. From the staff to the residents they are all welcoming and friendly. The music studio being available 24/7 is was the biggest selling point being a drummer.

I’m Japanese and not good at speaking English. But One Arlington apartment staffs are kind to me everyone so much. I’m so proud of living here.

We've lived here for a few months now and have enjoyed living here. The apartment is well kept and has a lot of unique community events has made this experience great.

My experience at One Arlington has been nothing but amazing! There are great amenities, like the gym upstairs, the game room, a golf simulator, the roof top, etc. I would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this community so far. The summers on the rooftop are the best!! I really appreciate the One Arlington Team setting up events so that we can get to know our neighbors

Reply from One Arlington

Calm & safe place to live in. Building is always clean.... they always chance the decoration according to the season and coming up with creative activities for residents ... Management is always trying to help you.

Reply from One Arlington

Thi has been a great experience living in this community. Everybody has been really friendly and are willing to help if the opportunity presents itself.

Reply from One Arlington

We are so happy at One Arlington. The apartments are spacious and modern. The common area are always clean. The building feels very safe. The staff is great, always ready to help.OA is a great place to live.

Reply from One Arlington

I have been living here with my husband for couple months and we are sad to leave this home. Moving to a different country is exciting, but I will miss the city of Chicago so much. I will also miss the wonderful breakfasts and the convenience that One Arlington has offered. Thank you!

Reply from One Arlington

Great building to live in. Beautiful fall views from my balcony. Nice amenities. Quiet. Underground parking to make the cold winters much better. What's not to love?

Reply from One Arlington

everything is perfect except the staff dealing with my garage problem that my IC sticker doesn’t work. But that staff left and new staff treated me well.

Reply from One Arlington

Overall, my resident experience so far has been extremely enjoyable! The residents at one arlington are very friendly, the staff is incredibly accommodating and the units and amenities are some of the best I've seen! I'm really enjoying living at one arlington.

Reply from One Arlington

So far just about everything has been great. We've had a few things repaired, submitting tickets was a breeze online and maintenance was done promptly the same day. Everyone is very friendly. I dinged a half point because the leasing agent we worked with initially didn't really seem to know what was going on. He's since left and the person we work with now is excellent.

Reply from One Arlington

I love my apartment it’s amazing and the perfect size for me. It’s so cute and the layout is open which I really love. The view is absolutely stunning and the amenities this apartment building offers are over the top extraordinary and I feel lucky to get to live in this building. Would 100% recommend to my friends.

Enjoying another wonderful year, now until around 2020 like returning to heavan every night , my neighbors are the best and the staff are always receptive and prompt.

One Arlington has everything I was looking for: covered parking and washer/drier in unit. I found out that it is a great community: neighbors are nice and we have the parties to meet new people.

Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

I like one Arlington and proud to call it as my home.Its great place to live and the amenities are awesome.I recommend this place for everyone.

The apartment complex has very nice design layouts. However, the studios do not have a balcony so it is restricted as far as getting fresh air from outside. The windows only open about 4 inches max from the bottom for safety precautions.

One Arlington is nice apartment and comfortable to live in. Everyone here is super friendly and caring. The apartment staff are incredible people.

The building is very nice and updated. It offers amenities like a game room, a rooftop lounge and a pet care center. Overall a great experience. Not a lot (shopping restaurants etc.) nearby though.

Reply from One Arlington

great location, easy to go highway, buildful place, comforble bedroom, bathroom size, clean and good of all room, quit place, friendly, nice view