Love the staff and all they do for the community. Attentive to our needs and always prompt in their response to those needs. They go mount of the way to make our community a home.

Reply from One Arlington

I really enjoy how when I first decided to move here you guys were very informative and made me feel important as I was moving in. I enjoy my apartment very much and when I had an issue, maintenance came within a timely manner!

Reply from One Arlington

I just recently moved in and everything seems great so far. The staff has been very helpful and the unit and building surroundings are very clean and maintained

Reply from One Arlington

Love these ladies and my building.. just wish the payment system was easier to use..love the events and breakfast they do. Caring team all together

Reply from One Arlington

Alll available amenities are beyond what I expected and easily accessible. The party room in the basement is always available and a good place to host guests.

Reply from One Arlington

Its a great place to live. I have had no bug problems, or noise issues, or anything of the other complaints I'm reading. My neighbors are friendly and cooperative, the common areas and the laundry room are clean. The office staff and the maintenance team are professional, timely, and courteous. The response to questioN

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Thumbs up. Love the Saturday morning breakfasts and the gym is perfect. Recording studio is great also and the games room

Reply from One Arlington

I think everything going is going very well I'm very happy with my apartment the only issue I have is people smoking right outside the front door other than that I love it

Reply from One Arlington

I don't get too much free time while in OA but I love the way the community is being built with many types of activities,communications and interactions.

Reply from One Arlington

Doing well. Could use more updates on construction. But other than that maintenance and staff have been good. Another thing is there should be more newsletter emails.

Reply from One Arlington

Great property in a very convenient location! The staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities here at One Arlington are top notch! Best part of the property is the Sky Deck, what a view!

Reply from One Arlington

Staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. All the shared spaces are always clean and presentable. The free coffee machine is awesome.

Reply from One Arlington

Love the community, a fun and enjoyable place to live. people are great and the management team is easy to work with. the em entities are fantastic.

Reply from One Arlington

Overall One Arlington is a very nice place to stay. It is very dog friendly and always very clean. The ammenities are excellent and having the big open field behind the building is a huge bonus for having a dog!

Reply from One Arlington

This is amazing!! I cannot to start the challenges and all of the fun this brings. I will defintely be telling all of my friends about this and inviting them right away!

Reply from One Arlington

Great and friendly Employees. Everything is always keep in great and clean shape. You can even tell by the atmosphere alone that it stands out from the rest! I recommend this to everyone and anyone that comes by to check it out, falls in love!

Reply from One Arlington

Great app and lot of fun to navigate around. Easy to follow the steps. I recommended one 100% to any one who would like to use it. Very cool.

Great place to live. Friendly staff, beautiful decor and super amenities. Recommend you come and check out One Arlington. Conveniently located with easy access.

Reply from One Arlington

Everyone in the community is GREAT! People are very friendly and warm. There are a lot of opportunities for resident to get to know each other and be an active participant within the community.

Reply from One Arlington

Nothing but great experiences so far with staff, cleanliness, building maintenance, response time with management, friendliness of staff and neighbors and amenities. I would highly recommend OneArlington!

Reply from One Arlington

Still one of the best places to live hands down that i I've ever lived in and I love my management office. If this were downtown I would never move out.

Reply from One Arlington

Fantastic apartment living experience in Northwest suburbs of Chicago. The building is very well maintained and secure. The parking lot is well lit and facilities are excellent. You get what you pay for.

Reply from One Arlington

We love this community. It is very clean and if there is ever a problem they are quick to help. The apartments are big and with great upgrades.

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful building. Great amenities. Friendly staff. I would recommend this rental community to others. Wish there was more within walking distance.