One Arlington

4.5

4.5

We love it here! Great views, very clean. Updated apartments with floor to ceiling windows. Very large balconies. The rooftop is fantastic with fire pits. Great work out center. Love the staff! Best high rise in the suburbs!
living in one arlington is a wonderful experience !!! very friendly people, everything very clean, no noise is heard !!! I only have a month and I am very happy
It has been a great time this entire month living at Arlington One. The staff is very helpful, the neighborhood is quite and the amenities re incredible.
This was a great place to live. Could be better in some ways like automatic building doors for the garage. Balcony is nice. Would live here again.
It has been good so far. The amenities are fantastic. The location is apt. The neighborhood is good and quiet. The view from the top is incredible.
Best place in this area. I have lived here 5 years. Great place, great staff and here to stay. Worth looking into and making it your next place to reside.
I moved in One Arlington 3 years ago. I love this facility, staff and neighborhoods. the staff listen to you and fix any problems you have. Also, there is a gym that is well kept up daily. Pet friendly too. Come check OA out.
everything has been amazing. The golf simulator was broken and it got fixed right away. All the staff has been very welcoming. we love our new apt.
This place is a wonderful place to live. Everything is close, staff is friendly, building is clean. They need to add a pool and possibly more add ons.
I really love the view and apartment. There are a lot of things that needs to change. When people ask for a lease they intend to stay that long and don’t think they have to count months to make sure your being honest. If I sign a lease in September my lease should end 14 months later not 14 months plus September. I really distrust y’all as a company and that’s my fault for not counting and thinking you’re being honorable. I was lied to about getting my keys after 30+ minutes wait. I didn’t know anything: where the garage was (which was brought up), trash room, how to get to the service elevator (which was brought up). Literally the best part of my move in that’s been consistent is Louis. He’s truly a saint and makes me overlook the rest.