I love my apartment. The views from the floor to ceiling windows are fantastic, the floor is quiet but friendly, and the common spaces are nicely maintained.

Reply from One Arlington

Thank you for always responding to my various requests. Every facility is kept clean and people here are nice. I’m more than happy to be a part of this community.

Reply from One Arlington

We love One Arlington! It’s a great, safe, clean community. The common areas are kept very clean. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. We love our apartment and all of it last features especially the floor to ceiling windows and full size LG washer and dryers.

Reply from One Arlington

Phenomenal location. Management staff is well knowledgeable and here to help when needed. Highly recommend, and tell my friends whenever I get the chance about ONE Arlington!

Always enjoy living at one arlington and glad to be here. It was a cold and clammy this January and glad the staff made it safe and fun to survive.

Reply from One Arlington

Jayla is amazing! Everyone’s customer service should be as good as hers! She is so friendly and extremely helpful. She goes above and beyond.

Reply from One Arlington

I may not be there all of the time but when i am there the people are all nice and enjoyable to hang with. the employees are helpful as needed

Reply from One Arlington

Best place I have lived so far! Maintenance always in time, awesom amenities, I especially enjoy sitting on the rooftop with friends in Summer.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living here. Been here over 3 years and like the modern amenities. It's a good place to live. Really good view of the pond and Arlington Park. Centally located.

Reply from One Arlington

It’s very comfortable to stay in One Arlington. The staffs in One Arlington are friendly and support us very well. The floor space is always clean and I like re

Reply from One Arlington

Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

Top of the line building, staff and services. Spacious, well appointed apartment with superb finishes and appliances. Love living here. Can’t imagine a better place!

Reply from One Arlington

I moved her in May 2018, so quite a while. Days after I moved in I was amazed with everything. I loved my studio, the view (9 floor :))), the gym, skydeck, community breakfast, garage that saved me and my card from summer heat, location. Really I could get any better I thought. Well months went by, excitement passeed. We have now cold winter and ... my view has changed.. to snowy landscapes... I am still happy resident of ONE! I am amazed with maitenance team. If if anything happens they are on the call, available immediately, I saw them even on Sunday if needed. Mail room so handy for those that buy online a lot. Plenty of entertainment organised by ONE team from cinema evenings to games, barbecuing, Halloween. gym great, game room great. So if I’ll be stayin the area / state I will extend my lease for sure.

Reply from One Arlington

I really love this place as it is modern and has aminities that’s are well maintained and lovely staff.i would definitely recommend this place for everyone.

Reply from One Arlington

Everything has been great. When I needed a service request, it was taken care of very quickly and easily. The building is always clean and everyone is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

The staff are very helpful and friendly, the neighbors are nice and always smiling. The maintenance staff are very professional when entering apartment. I love it here and I'm proud to call One Arlington home!

Reply from One Arlington

Quite...clean...need automatic doors from garage to elevator hard to bring groceries up. Mail packages received fairly quick. Sometimes front staff gets backed up

Reply from One Arlington

I wish the fire pits worked ! Noise level is great! Very quite and clean. Parking garage is safe and effective. Maintenance crew is very nice and helpful!

Reply from One Arlington

Overall the building has been excellent. The overall experience, free events and response to inquiries and issues are great. I look forward to the developments that are coming.

Reply from One Arlington

This apartmens residense are so nice ! They have warm hearts and kind. Don't forget stuff members who are supporting our life everyday. I love One Arlington.

Reply from One Arlington

The place is quite, nice, conveniently close to many places. The underground parking is spacious. Friendly staff, good service. great location, nice environment.

Reply from One Arlington

I've been a resident for 2 months now and I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner. From the staff to the residents they are all welcoming and friendly. The music studio being available 24/7 is was the biggest selling point being a drummer.

Reply from One Arlington

I’m Japanese and not good at speaking English. But One Arlington apartment staffs are kind to me everyone so much. I’m so proud of living here.

Reply from One Arlington

We've lived here for a few months now and have enjoyed living here. The apartment is well kept and has a lot of unique community events has made this experience great.

Reply from One Arlington

My experience at One Arlington has been nothing but amazing! There are great amenities, like the gym upstairs, the game room, a golf simulator, the roof top, etc. I would definitely recommend it to anyone :)