One Arlington

Nice and well equiped amenities. I like the maintenance crews they are good taking care of. Rent is a little expense though compare to the market.
Great people, awesome staff, outstanding Maintnance and cleaning. Always good to see the beautiful new surroundings. Thank you for everything this morning was wonderful.
My third year here and still happy resident. Leda, Louis and Pablo always there and as always So helpful. Also current office team Maggie and Maurice so great and make a difference. Things picked up now since Maggie took over managing the building and residents can feel much more looked after now. Thank you all
Everything is great so far! Staff is very friendly all common areas are clean and haven't really had any problems with my apartment. Only suggestion I really have is maybe better lighting on the roof, it gets pretty dark up there at night.
We love One Arlington! Long time residents. The apartments are very spacious and updated! We love the floor to ceiling windows. Great views from each room. The common areas are kept clean. Large balcony! Each apartment has its own full size LG washer & dryer!
Overall a good experience, wish there was a dog run and there was some order to the utility carts. People seem to hoard them. Overall everyone is nice and cordial.
Though the apartments are nice and upgraded, there are a handful of residents that do not think rules apply to them. During our lease we have had an overall positive experience. You get used to living with certain nuisances such as the elevators either being reserved or out of order, or pet parents not cleaning up after their four-legged children.
I’ve been at One Arlington for almost 2 years now and still can’t find a reason to rate this building less than 5 stars! Looking forward to continue calling One Arlington home!
This apartment has great view, many amenities, huge garage and storage and kind staffs.Recently situation is not normal. So I stay home all day, but I like this apartment, I'm not stressful.
I don’t go anywhere because of COVID-19, but I don’t become depressed. This apartment’s view is awesome. Also there are so many amenities and kind staffs. I like this apartment.