One Arlington

Great building loving the rooftop. Maitenance team Louis and Leda really great team. Missing the breakfast up here but hopefully will come soon
Clean, quiet, safe, friendly staff and maintenence. The few people I've met were nice. Even without full use of amenities the first few weeks here have been very enjoyable. As a dog owner i appreciate the effort that the staff puts into them.
Very nice building with a lot of fun things to do. Excellent neighbors. Very clean and organised. Working staff are excellent and they are there to help with any problem you might have.
Nice amenity make us comfortable, very convenience location, all staffs are so polite and professional. I truly recommend this nice apartment to all.
So, far so great! Everyone has been so helpful and really courteous to me and my family. Moving from Florida has been stressful but One Arlington Staff, Maintnace and Residents have been awesome. Thank you!! I can’t say it enough.
We love it here at One Arlington! The best views, spacious apartments with floor to ceiling windows. They keep the common areas very clean. Can’t wait until the roof top is open again!
Well maintained and professional staffs. Breathtaking view from high floor units. Hopefully reopen the gym and the lounge in the near future.
I wish they re-open the fitness center very soon. It would be a part of the lease but no discount offered. I would like One Arlington install a secure parcel pickup. A couple of my packages got stolen.
6* to Louis and Leda for their efforts during this Covid-19 pandemic. Great job guys! Can’t wait now for resident breakfast to return and opening of the studio, gym and rooftop
Clean! Quit. Outside area is nice and decorations in lobby are cute. Smells nice in the lobby always. Maintenance staff is very friendly and approachable.