One Arlington

4.6

4.6

The apartments are great! Rece helped me a lot and was very transparent about everything. It was very easy to complete the application process.
We love Arlington One! The best high rise apartment building in the suburbs, we just wish they were condos so we could stay forever! Clean, modern, great amenities!
This is a very nice apartment building. There are some things I would expect to be a little nicer considering it’s advertised as “luxury” and I feel it falls a little short on that sometimes.
A beautiful property with amazing staff! Units are large and clean with everything you will need - including floor to ceiling windows! The units are so quiet - you will never hear your neighbors. Amenities are wonderful! The rooftop (with grills, seating and fire pits) is a great outdoor hangout! When the weather is poor, the game room and multiple lounges are perfect! Residents are great and look out for one another - a true community feel! Highly reccommend!
The apartment is beautiful, love that we can have grill on the balcony. Little frustrating the elevators never seem to work though :( but overall, it has been a good experience so far
We recently just moved into One Arlington and so far it has been amazing. Everyone is so friendly and nice. The maintenance guys are fast and friendly. The staff down in the lobby has been wonderful and great customer service. So far we have loved every minute of living here and we can’t wait for more fun experiences here!
Always responsive and inviting. Nice they added the new flowers and seating in front of the building. The change was nice to see and hope they are doing more changes
I am one of the few residents that have lived here the longest. I wouldn't have stayed so long if it wasn't a great place to live. Come and see for yourself!
It has been great! I love my apartment and the staff here is great! The parking garage is great during the Winter and the rooftop is awesome during the Summer.
This is a wonderful place to live. Maggie and Luis are awesome but everyone is friendly and always available to help you. Building is always immaculate!