One Arlington

We love it here at One Arlington! The best views, spacious apartments with floor to ceiling windows. They keep the common areas very clean. Can’t wait until the roof top is open again!
Well maintained and professional staffs. Breathtaking view from high floor units. Hopefully reopen the gym and the lounge in the near future.
I wish they re-open the fitness center very soon. It would be a part of the lease but no discount offered. I would like One Arlington install a secure parcel pickup. A couple of my packages got stolen.
6* to Louis and Leda for their efforts during this Covid-19 pandemic. Great job guys! Can’t wait now for resident breakfast to return and opening of the studio, gym and rooftop
Clean! Quit. Outside area is nice and decorations in lobby are cute. Smells nice in the lobby always. Maintenance staff is very friendly and approachable.
I just moved in a couple of days ago, my experience has been nothing short of Wonderful! The entire staff has been so helpful. I'm looking forward to my stay here at One Arlington
I have zero complaints. Absolutely love my apartment. It’s perfect and everything is updated. Maintenance is available whenever you need them. I am planning to live here for a long time!
This apartment is always clean and cozy. Also all staff members are friendly. Nowadays, we cannot go anywhere because of COVID-19. So here’s big garden is really good for walking. I highly recommend this apartment.
Recently we fell not relax because of COVID-19. But still front desk and garden is clean. Also delivery things is fine. So no frustration things about this apartment. Thank you. Take care.
Great experience living at one Arlington. The staff is friendly and quick to help when needing a repair. I enjoy all the additional events put on that help bring the one Arlington community together.