We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Great space, quiet environment yet activities always going on if I get home in time to enjoy they. Excited for the rooftop this summer—fires, cozy atmosphere, an great conversations await!

Reply from One Arlington

Always nice and fun. Love the monthly breakfast. Akways responsive with issues. Fun neighbors enjoy talking with them daily. I always recommend living there.

Reply from One Arlington

Apartment is ok. Parking space is pretty small. I like self pick up package. I like the gym and the amenity. Utilities is a bit high. Rent is a bit high

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a very clean, nice, safe community. All of the common area are decorated really nice and kept very clean. The sky deck is great in the Summer with the fire pits and views of the racetrack. They also have 2 grills and a party room you can rent. The fitness center is very nice.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is in a great location; it’s so convenient being right next to route 53. Compared to other apartments in nearby communities, it is one of the nicer ones.

Reply from One Arlington

So far excellent facilities, garage is very safe and convenient .... special events are well handle and fun. I can’t wait for summer to start

Reply from One Arlington

On the whole a good place to live. Good amenities, excellent maintenance, good gym. Seeing big trucks at the back constantly parked is an eyesore and makes the complex look a little industrial not luxury. Need some clearer communication at times.

Reply from One Arlington

A great place to call it as home. Spacious apartment in a awesome neighborhood.it is very close to highways and trains stations.Community has Well equipped gym and covered parking.

Reply from One Arlington

Great place to live. Clean. Nice amenities. Secure package location with great access. Fast elevators. There's also a coffee machine for free which is nice.

Reply from One Arlington

Love the monthly breakfast! Clean. Would be great if there were automatic doors when you enter from the garage so it is easier to bring groceries etc up. New package system seems better so far.

Reply from One Arlington

So this is ONE year already at ONE ARLINGTON and I had ONE great experience!! The maitenance team Leda, Louis and Dionis from the maitenance team are really great and helpful. There for residents when needed. Tina and Maggie from management and leasing team so supportive, friendly and informative. So now it’s a time to renew my lease.. I can’t wait for summer.

Reply from One Arlington

I just started living here from this month and am already enjoying life here! Since I`m new around here, I appreciate if someone could show me around here sometime. Thanks.

Reply from One Arlington

Zero complaints, this building offers everything you could ask and has amazing finishes. Nothing is comparable in the area, looking forward to extending my lease

Reply from One Arlington

I love One Arlington! It's a great, clean, and safe environment to live in. Thank you for organizing all the fun events, and for the free food! :)

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington has fabulous views and a cozy sky deck! The BBQ’s are perfect for outdoor grilling. The rooftop gym is very convenient and always clean.

Reply from One Arlington

I love the location and the views. Staff has always been helpful. The sky lounge is a great place to gather with friends and family. I love One Arlington!!

Reply from One Arlington

We moved in about 6 months ago and have enjoyed living in the community a lot. The amenities are great. Our only complaint is that the apartment used to have package notifications that they recently took away.

Reply from One Arlington

I think One Arlington is a great community - everyone from staff to residents are extremely friendly and I completely enjoy the various activities and events the building holds on a regular basis. We always say if we were able to buy in this community, we would absolutely purchase as well.

Reply from One Arlington

Great hospitality, apartment, amenities and garage. Especially for hospitality, they are doing really great job. I always get good experience with them.

Reply from One Arlington

ONE Arlington Residenses are so friendly and this staffs keep cleaning everywhere so I feel comfortable when I moved in this apartment. Especially,the view from skydeck is excellent. marvelous!!

Reply from One Arlington

I'm glad to become to get the packages 24-hours. Meanwhile, the maintenance guy visited my room without reservation. That’s so surprising. So I'd like to call me or my husband when you visit.

Reply from One Arlington

Since moving here a month ago, everything has been great!! The people are nice, the facilities are great and everyone has been super accommodating with assisting. Management has been great and it has been a real pleasure starting a new adventure in the Chicago area!!

Reply from One Arlington

The community is a great place. The One Arlington creates a lot of fun events to welcome you and help you meet the other residents. They offer great amenities.

Reply from One Arlington

I've lived at One Arlington for over 3 years now, and my fiancée and I have had a really good experience! I really enjoy the monthly breakfasts.