Surfaces and other details in apartment were well thought out to endure through time and use. Management team is great. Maggie, Katya, Tina and Lewis are very responsive and nice to work with when you need something done. Could keep common areas cleaner by paying more attention to where grime and fingerprints accumulate.

The move-in process was made easy and smooth. Everyone I have met has been nice and friendly. Living here has been amazing so far and I’m excited to call this place home.

I really like living in this community. The management is excellent, good communication and maintenance of property. I love the resident events and enjoy the skydeck.

Moving here was a great decision. My wife and I like it so much, we moved my father into the building. Can’t wait to experience all the amenities that One Arlington has to offer.

Moved quite recently and my experience is flawless. From the day I came to see the property through the leasing process to actual move in. The team is so supportive, very responsive to any of my questions and queries. I had few things to be done after I moved and it was don on the day I asked for. Perfect. Matteo couldn’t be anymore helpful. Really great experience. Then you!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Excellent apartments and great management! It would be great if you could build a pool at skydeck :) Other than that, the apartment is taken care of very well

Reply from One Arlington

I like the place a lot with large windows and spacious layouts.The roof top is awesome and will enjoy in the summer and it’s great that they have som many events in the building.

Reply from One Arlington

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly and the overall experience is great! The added amenities and community events make it worth it too!

Reply from One Arlington

We thoroughly enjoy living at One Arlington. We love the large windows and spacious layout. The full size washer and dryer in unit was a huge selling point. The staff is nice and attentive. The common areas are for the most part well taken care of. If there’s a problem they take care of them. It’s great that they have so many events for the building. It’s nice to get to know your neighbors.

Reply from One Arlington

Moving in to the building and corresponding with the One Arlington team has been very good. Everything is well kept. The amenities are comfortable and we are excited for the summer. The gym equipment is a little confusing.

Reply from One Arlington

Apartments are nice and the staff is very co operative. Love the sky deck and other ammenities which the apartment has.Only con is the high rent

Reply from One Arlington

Nice environment, good staff. You can go to their residential events. And good package receiving. Good free coffee 24/7. Would recommend to others

Reply from One Arlington

Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this residence so far!! So quite and peaceful. The amenities are awesome, and especially loved the play room in the basement. Learned to play ping pong!!

Reply from One Arlington

it's the united nations with kids running around fabulous you can see it evolving quite rapidly. It will be the place to be very shortly and many things will congregate around it

Reply from One Arlington

I love where I live! Management and residents are so nice. I recommend One Arlington Apartments to anyone considering living here. Looking forward to the warm weather and spending time on rooftop

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a really nice building and the staff have been very helpful! Wish they had a dog run but otherwise an overall great living experience.

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living there a great place and many good neighbors and fun amenities. The staff are wonderful and helpful and always make you feel welcome.

Reply from One Arlington

The management staff he is excellent and attentive-always friendly and very quick to respond to any problems I always refer anybody looking for a apartment to one arlington

Reply from One Arlington

Nice apartment, nice ammenetis and generally friendly staff and residents. We’ve been living here quite some time now so they must be doing things well.

Reply from One Arlington

Great view. Clean. Organized. Elevators are fast. Safe. Close commute to work and great restaurants and the mall. Front desk staff are friendly. The garage access to the elevators is a pain. Two doors that are not automatic make it hard when your hands are full.

Reply from One Arlington

Great and friendly management at One Arlington. The building is new and well maintained. I also enjoy the community events, eg the community breakfast.

Reply from One Arlington

I lived here for almost a month now and so far all is perfect. The staff are so nice and so is the maintenance guy. I would totally recommend it.

Reply from One Arlington

Move-in was seamless, and so far I have really enjoyed the environment. The gym is very convenient. Cant wait for nice weather to begin using the rooftop.

Reply from One Arlington

I moved in Nov. 2017. The staff is very friendly and helpfull all the time. Everything is well maintained and clean. I can definitely recommend this place