It's a great place to live. They create fun events for residents. My only suggestion would be to offer vegen or vegetarian food in the events. vegan food appeals to more young generation.😊

Reply from One Arlington

We love it at One Arlington. It’s very conveniently located to the highway. The apartments have spacious, modern floor plans. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. One arlington is always hosting activities for the building which is great!

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful building. Great amenities. Friendly staff. I would recommend this rental community to others. Wish there was more within walking distance.

Reply from One Arlington

My apartment has great views with the floor windows in the bedroom and living room. The noise level is very low, there is almost no noise on my floor. The apartment layout is good and is the perfect size for me.

Reply from One Arlington

I have enjoyed every moment since moving in. Great clean atmosphere with awesome resident amenities. Moving here was a great decision and I couldn’t be any happier.

Reply from One Arlington

So far so good, just moved in. Moving in was a breeze and super easy. I look forward to experienceing more of the new home. So far so good!

Reply from One Arlington

Enjoy living here. Been here over 3 years and like the modern amenities. It's a good place to live. Really good view of the pond and Arlington Park. Centally located.

Reply from One Arlington

We are so happy at One Arlington. The apartments are spacious and modern. The common area are always clean. The building feels very safe. The staff is great, always ready to help.OA is a great place to live.

Reply from One Arlington

Our apartment is beautiful! It’s spacious and the location is great; it’s right off the expressway. There are nice amenities too; more than other complexes in the area.

Reply from One Arlington

We love living at One Arlington. We have been here over 3 years. It is a very safe, clean community. The apartments are nicely updated with floor to ceiling windows in the very large master bedroom. The full size LG washer and dryer in the unit sealed the deal for us! The staff are very nice and attentive. The common areas are clean.

Reply from One Arlington

We love One Arlington! It’s a great, safe, clean community. The common areas are kept very clean. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. We love our apartment and all of it last features especially the floor to ceiling windows and full size LG washer and dryers.

Reply from One Arlington

Good , pretty much very quiet community. Dogs are quiet as well I haven’t had any complaint so far. Facilites are good , gym is fantastic, we need more events tho

Reply from One Arlington

I may not be there all of the time but when i am there the people are all nice and enjoyable to hang with. the employees are helpful as needed

Reply from One Arlington

The building is very nice and updated. It offers amenities like a game room, a rooftop lounge and a pet care center. Overall a great experience. Not a lot (shopping restaurants etc.) nearby though.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is in a great location; it’s so convenient being right next to route 53. Compared to other apartments in nearby communities, it is one of the nicer ones.

Reply from One Arlington

I wish the fire pits worked ! Noise level is great! Very quite and clean. Parking garage is safe and effective. Maintenance crew is very nice and helpful!

Reply from One Arlington

Been here almost 4 years. Apartments are really modern and well maintained. Nice roofdeck and good gym. Maintenance staff are fabulous. Location is pretty central.

Reply from One Arlington

We have been at One Arlington for over 3 years and love it! The apartments are spacious, updated and we love the floor to ceiling windows. The views are outstanding! This is a great, clean, safe, community to live in. The staff are all very friendly. We love the rooftop, fire pits and fabulous views! Highly recommend this community.

Reply from One Arlington

I love living here. The security is amazing. Management is on the ball. My apartment is wonderful & all of the residents are nice. The only thing disappointing is the shared bill for the buildings gas & electric. Kind of a surprise when I pay my own electric already and the units have no gas. I was okay with the water, but feel the company should pay for building utilities.

Reply from One Arlington

I have loved it here at One Arlington so far! Th rooftop is AMAZING and the fire pits are so relaxing. The units are beautiful and are spotless!!

Reply from One Arlington

I love this place. The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day.

Reply from One Arlington

It's been a positive experience so far and hopefully will continue to be for the rest of my stay here. I love the security of the premises and the views from atop are spectacular. The staff and the maintenance team have been great and have helped me make my move easier. I am still getting used to the neighborhood and exploring the nearby places. Me and my wife hope to make great memories here.

Reply from One Arlington

Clean, quit, friendly cleaning and maintenance staff. Elevators have slowed down a bit than before in terms of availability/wait time. Great activities for tenants and even better breakfast!

Reply from One Arlington

Great hospitality, apartment, amenities and garage. Especially for hospitality, they are doing really great job. I always get good experience with them.

Reply from One Arlington

The building is clean, feels news, and has great amenities! The location of this building is near the highway and various shopping centers. The indoor parking garage is a huge plus especially in the winter!