One Arlington

I’m really love this place. Good room, good staff, good neighbor and good amenities. Also, I like the gym here. I always use it on every weekend.
I don’t have any complaints about this apartment. I like breakfast service events. Please serve French toast and many fruits everytime(^^) Thank you.
This is a great place to live. The front office staff are really nice and great people to talk to. The residents on my floor are really nice.
The building is amazingly clean. It looks brand new. The staff from front of the house to the back support make One Arlington one of the best places I’ve lived ( and there’s been a lot 😀)
I just moved in a couple of days ago, my experience has been nothing short of Wonderful! The entire staff has been so helpful. I'm looking forward to my stay here at One Arlington
I have zero complaints. Absolutely love my apartment. It’s perfect and everything is updated. Maintenance is available whenever you need them. I am planning to live here for a long time!
This apartment is always clean and cozy. Also all staff members are friendly. Nowadays, we cannot go anywhere because of COVID-19. So here’s big garden is really good for walking. I highly recommend this apartment.
6* to Louis and Leda for their efforts during this Covid-19 pandemic. Great job guys! Can’t wait now for resident breakfast to return and opening of the studio, gym and rooftop
Great location, Great amenities, Great staff. Safe, secure, and clean. Beautifully set up spaces. Close to everything you could need. Very happy in our apartment!
One Arlington is the best place to live! The amenities are amazing and you never get bored. The staff is so helpful and always sweet to talk to! We couldn’t have picked a better place :)