One Arlington is a growing community and a great place to call home. It is a hard-to-find gem, especially in Chicagoland. Despite the cost being higher than average, it is still a great value none the less. Overall, the complex is contemporary, luxurious, and packed with amenities. Most importantly, the neighbors are friendly while the management & staff are very professional and courteous.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is nice apartment and comfortable to live in. Everyone here is super friendly and caring. The apartment staff are incredible people.

I moved her in May 2018, so quite a while. Days after I moved in I was amazed with everything. I loved my studio, the view (9 floor :))), the gym, skydeck, community breakfast, garage that saved me and my card from summer heat, location. Really I could get any better I thought. Well months went by, excitement passeed. We have now cold winter and ... my view has changed.. to snowy landscapes... I am still happy resident of ONE! I am amazed with maitenance team. If if anything happens they are on the call, available immediately, I saw them even on Sunday if needed. Mail room so handy for those that buy online a lot. Plenty of entertainment organised by ONE team from cinema evenings to games, barbecuing, Halloween. gym great, game room great. So if I’ll be stayin the area / state I will extend my lease for sure.

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.

Reply from One Arlington

Everything has been great. When I needed a service request, it was taken care of very quickly and easily. The building is always clean and everyone is very nice.

I like one Arlington and proud to call it as my home.Its great place to live and the amenities are awesome.I recommend this place for everyone.

The staff are very helpful and friendly, the neighbors are nice and always smiling. The maintenance staff are very professional when entering apartment. I love it here and I'm proud to call One Arlington home!

The place is quite, nice, conveniently close to many places. The underground parking is spacious. Friendly staff, good service. great location, nice environment.

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

Moved in a few days ago. We love the amenities and how helpful everybody has been with the move in process. We would definitely recommend this place!

Reply from One Arlington

We've lived here for a few months now and have enjoyed living here. The apartment is well kept and has a lot of unique community events has made this experience great.

My experience at One Arlington has been nothing but amazing! There are great amenities, like the gym upstairs, the game room, a golf simulator, the roof top, etc. I would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this community so far. The summers on the rooftop are the best!! I really appreciate the One Arlington Team setting up events so that we can get to know our neighbors

Reply from One Arlington

Overall the building has been excellent. The overall experience, free events and response to inquiries and issues are great. I look forward to the developments that are coming.

Thi has been a great experience living in this community. Everybody has been really friendly and are willing to help if the opportunity presents itself.

Reply from One Arlington

This apartmens residense are so nice ! They have warm hearts and kind. Don't forget stuff members who are supporting our life everyday. I love One Arlington.

I have been living here with my husband for couple months and we are sad to leave this home. Moving to a different country is exciting, but I will miss the city of Chicago so much. I will also miss the wonderful breakfasts and the convenience that One Arlington has offered. Thank you!

Reply from One Arlington

Great building to live in. Beautiful fall views from my balcony. Nice amenities. Quiet. Underground parking to make the cold winters much better. What's not to love?

Reply from One Arlington

I've been a resident for 2 months now and I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner. From the staff to the residents they are all welcoming and friendly. The music studio being available 24/7 is was the biggest selling point being a drummer.

I really love this place as it is modern and has aminities that’s are well maintained and lovely staff.i would definitely recommend this place for everyone.

I’m Japanese and not good at speaking English. But One Arlington apartment staffs are kind to me everyone so much. I’m so proud of living here.

I love my apartment it’s amazing and the perfect size for me. It’s so cute and the layout is open which I really love. The view is absolutely stunning and the amenities this apartment building offers are over the top extraordinary and I feel lucky to get to live in this building. Would 100% recommend to my friends.

Enjoying another wonderful year, now until around 2020 like returning to heavan every night , my neighbors are the best and the staff are always receptive and prompt.

One Arlington has everything I was looking for: covered parking and washer/drier in unit. I found out that it is a great community: neighbors are nice and we have the parties to meet new people.

this morning, it was nice for not making breakfast. I really liked the variety of the food for breakfast. PLus it is nice way for getting to meet the other neighors