Great and friendly management at One Arlington. The building is new and well maintained. I also enjoy the community events, eg the community breakfast.

Reply from One Arlington

Move-in was seamless, and so far I have really enjoyed the environment. The gym is very convenient. Cant wait for nice weather to begin using the rooftop.

Reply from One Arlington

The management staff he is excellent and attentive-always friendly and very quick to respond to any problems I always refer anybody looking for a apartment to one arlington

Reply from One Arlington

I loved this residence so far!! So quite and peaceful. The amenities are awesome, and especially loved the play room in the basement. Learned to play ping pong!!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a really nice building and the staff have been very helpful! Wish they had a dog run but otherwise an overall great living experience.

Reply from One Arlington

I lived here for almost a month now and so far all is perfect. The staff are so nice and so is the maintenance guy. I would totally recommend it.

Reply from One Arlington

it's the united nations with kids running around fabulous you can see it evolving quite rapidly. It will be the place to be very shortly and many things will congregate around it

Reply from One Arlington

Moved in a few days ago. We love the amenities and how helpful everybody has been with the move in process. We would definitely recommend this place!

One Arlington has a great community. When I first moved in, the people were very helpful in getting me situated. It was the small things that made my move in very easy.

I like one Arlington and proud to call it as my home.Its great place to live and the amenities are awesome.I recommend this place for everyone.

I love where I live! Management and residents are so nice. I recommend One Arlington Apartments to anyone considering living here. Looking forward to the warm weather and spending time on rooftop

Reply from One Arlington

Great building, clean and quite. Gym and yoga studio just right. I love the sky deck. Although it’s get colder I still use the barbecue and it’s great. There are some really fun people living here which I was hoping for. There are some that are not too great but nothing is perfect right? The staff is great really helpful and the same maintenance team. Fast responding even on Sundays. Really happy to be part of the ONE

this morning, it was nice for not making breakfast. I really liked the variety of the food for breakfast. PLus it is nice way for getting to meet the other neighors

Reply from One Arlington

Beautiful, well maintained building. Great views to wake up to in the morning. The underground parking is great in hot and cold weather. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is nice apartment and comfortable to live in. Everyone here is super friendly and caring. The apartment staff are incredible people.

Katya has taken such good care of us through the application process! She is so thorough and does her best to make sure our needs are being met.

Reply from One Arlington

The move-in process was made easy and smooth. Everyone I have met has been nice and friendly. Living here has been amazing so far and I’m excited to call this place home.

Reply from One Arlington

I really like living in this community. The management is excellent, good communication and maintenance of property. I love the resident events and enjoy the skydeck.

Reply from One Arlington

Moving here was a great decision. My wife and I like it so much, we moved my father into the building. Can’t wait to experience all the amenities that One Arlington has to offer.

Reply from One Arlington

Moved quite recently and my experience is flawless. From the day I came to see the property through the leasing process to actual move in. The team is so supportive, very responsive to any of my questions and queries. I had few things to be done after I moved and it was don on the day I asked for. Perfect. Matteo couldn’t be anymore helpful. Really great experience. Then you!!!

Reply from One Arlington

Excellent apartments and great management! It would be great if you could build a pool at skydeck :) Other than that, the apartment is taken care of very well

Reply from One Arlington

I like the place a lot with large windows and spacious layouts.The roof top is awesome and will enjoy in the summer and it’s great that they have som many events in the building.

Reply from One Arlington

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly and the overall experience is great! The added amenities and community events make it worth it too!

Reply from One Arlington

One Arlington is a growing community and a great place to call home. It is a hard-to-find gem, especially in Chicagoland. Despite the cost being higher than average, it is still a great value none the less. Overall, the complex is contemporary, luxurious, and packed with amenities. Most importantly, the neighbors are friendly while the management & staff are very professional and courteous.

I moved in Nov. 2017. The staff is very friendly and helpfull all the time. Everything is well maintained and clean. I can definitely recommend this place