One City Block

4.5

4.5

Office staff is super friendly and helpful. Love the amenities and the reservation system is super easy to use. Great location with easy access to stores and restaurants. Fun social events as well
Pretty good so far! Moved in a week ago and no complaints! It's clean, quiet, and safe. Management has always answered my questions quickly and clearly.
The staff is far and above the best I've ever encountered in a residential community. The gym and pool are especially great amenities. The building has adjusted to the COVID world well.
I just moved in on April 1 and so far it's been great! Management made moving in super easy. Noble in particular was extremely helpful and accommodating. The facilities are generally clean and well-thought out. Everyone I've interacted with seems friendly. I'm looking forward to living here.
Amenities are great now that there's more flexibility with the time. A little concerning about the broken doors and lag time in fixing them but overall feel safe and comfortable living here. Hoping for more in person events to meet neighbors.
I’ve loved living here! the only problem is sometimes my mail doesn’t get delivered because deliverers don’t know where exactly to drop off my package. other than that this place is stellar!
The building is in a fantastic location, the amenities are always in great shape and accessible to use, and everyone is just so wonderful and looks out for each other!
So far so good. Maintenance responds well. Just really would like to see the gym hours open early for those of use who have to go to work early.
Great location. Amenities look great but I haven't been able to use them yet. Staff is very responsive to the minor issues I've had since moving in.
Great place to live! Staff is always courteous, friendly, and take care of any issues as soon as they can. Feel very safe in the building. Free garage parking in downtown is unbeatable. Love living here so far!