Great location and amenities, can easily walk to any food are drink spot. Office staff is extremely quick to respond to any issues or concerns. Love that it allows pets!

Reply from One City Block

A great community with nice apartments and wonderful amenities! I love the neighborhood, so many great things right around the corner as well!

Reply from One City Block

I’m on my 6th month living in 1 City Block and I still love it! The pool is a great amenity. I can’t wait to continue to use it this summer!

Reply from One City Block

I’ve lived here for almost two years and it has been great! Management and maintenance staff are always friendly and go above and beyond to help with any issues

Reply from One City Block

It's been a great experience so far. Move in went smoothly and the staff has been a pleasure to work with. Love the location, modern touches in the apartment, and amenities.

Reply from One City Block

Samantha and team have been incredibly helpful. Any issue raised has been dealt with immediately and without hassle. I'm looking forward to finishing my move in.

Reply from One City Block

I was first drawn to this apartment community because of the location, eco-friendly focus, and covered parking, but I have come to discover that it exceeds the expectations I had for those three factors and more. The staff are wonderful to work with if any concerns arise and any maintenance concerns I've had have been dealt with very quickly. I love the pool and gym amenities as well. I could not be more pleased with OCB.

Reply from One City Block

Nice but what about the lovely and sunny bunny funny shiny terraces the happy sappy teapot chappy happy sappy tippy lumpy chumpy top stop for floor

Reply from One City Block

Such a great experience! Everyone is so helpful and the property is gorgeous. The location is perfect and there are so many fun bars and restaurants

Reply from One City Block

So far, so good. Assistant Manager has been most helpful. Hoping the community patios get fixed soon! I really enjoy the community events - thanks for those!

Reply from One City Block

It’s been great so far. We’ve only been here through the winter but it’s been nice. Wish the roof tops weren’t always under construction. Front desk people are nice. Dog fee doesn’t make sense because the room is still a mess from the previous owner.

Reply from One City Block

I love it here! The only issue I have is with noise. The walls are thin and people outside are loud at all hours. Other than that, the amenities and location are great.

Reply from One City Block

The friendly staff here are great. They make it really quick, easy, and painless to get help with getting packages in either the office or the hub!

Reply from One City Block

Thus far, this place has been great. Very nice units, and great Staff! I moved here from the north east, and the staff helped me with everything while I was so far away.

Reply from One City Block

Just moved in, beautiful apartment, great location. Only compliant (and it’s minor) is that the pool table sticks (probably has a better name than this) are not in great condition.

Reply from One City Block

I was told that utilities were paid based off the entire buildings consumption but now it seems like its based off individual consumption :/

Reply from One City Block

Location is perfect! Moving in was easy. Andy took great care of us! Love all the amenities especially the gym. Maintenance fixes everything quickly!

Reply from One City Block

It’s a great apartment complex with nice amenities. I would give five stars except for repeated non responsiveness around one of the grills not working and sometimes office staff has not been so friendly. We enjoy living here though and appreciated working with Andy who was great upon moving in. They also host some fun community events which is really nice. Thanks.

Reply from One City Block

I love it here! The pool and hot tub are awesome and the place is kept very clean. There are dedicated trash and recycling shoots on ever floor and they even have their own automated Amazon box

Reply from One City Block

It's been good. Management has been very responsive when it comes to service requests and warning about services and events. One place there could be improvement is notifying about packages when it's not in the Amazon locker.

Reply from One City Block

Great location, fantastic amenities, lovely staff and responsive maintenance, what more could you ask for? Ok... free rent maybe :) The only downside is I hear my upstairs neighbor's every footstep. I've nicknamed him or her "Stompy".

Reply from One City Block

We love it here! Very cute, modern apartment studio. We have a dog and the trash for pet waste is conveniently on every side of building. D Bar and Tap Fourteen are right below the building along with our favorite coffee shop across the street, Fluid Coffee Bar. Convenient parking in garage and beautiful outside pool/hot tub area!

Reply from One City Block

The apartment building is clean, quiet and welcoming. Everyone from the residents to the cleaning staff have been friendly and helpful. I've already got to utilize the ski repair area to wax my skis! Good stuff.

Reply from One City Block

A wonderful community with great amenities! The apartments are nice and maintenance and staff are always helpful with any issues. Very happy living here!

Reply from One City Block

I have had a great experience so far! The amenities are great, and the complex is always clean. I love having a washer/dryer in my unit as well.