The amenities are the best. I use the pool regularly and the staff has been very helpful. Maintenance is timely and has been very good about notifications and updates while I’m at work and they’re working here.

Just moved in but so far it has been a very welcoming. It’s too early to recommend or suggest living in this place but I’m hoping that it will continue to be a great place to be.

I've been at One City Block for about three weeks and it's been great so far. I really like the location - it's a quick 10 min walk to work. I haven't taken advantage of too many amenities yet - mostly just the fitness studio (it would be nice if small towels were provided...). Overall, I enjoy OCB.

I'm Loving everything about living here. Its close enough to downtown while still being far enough to not be to busy. The amenities are nice and I'm glad the garage is easy to move around in.

It’s been great so far! My dog and I have lived here for about a month. The amenities are great and having a parking spot in a covered garage is clutch!

The grounds are well manicured, the people are friendly. They maintain the community areas. Management is helpful and our place is so conveniently located to a ton of cool places.

Beautiful apartment in a great location with easy access to the city. My dogs absolutely love living here, and I'm loving being able to walk to work every morning downtown.

Great community with nice amenities. Very quiet and the neighborhood is wonderful with a lot to do. The complex is clean as well and the staff are friendly.

I am enamored with this apartment community. I love the parking garage and proximity to downtown as well as nearby restaurants. The people that live here are delightful as well.

Great building and amenities, the best location, a pool large enough to swim laps in, fun community, and fair price point. Would definitely recommend!

We just moved in last week end, but so far everything is great, thanks! I love being so close to all the restaurants and bars and things :).

The pool is a great amenity in the summer. I wish the rooftop areas were open though, hopefully we’ll get an update soon of their re-open..

Great place to live! Probably the best apartment I've ever lived in. The pool is awesome, the gym is great, and everything has a clean and new vibe to it. The residents are nice, the staff are responsive, and the cost of rent is pretty good compared to other places that are this close to downtown

A really nice apartment complex for the price! Everything is clean, the building itself is extremely quiet, and there's always something to do!

Reply from One City Block

Great place to live in a prime location. You can get anywhere within 15 minutes. I recently moved from Broomfield and can say that living ddowntown is way better!

Reply from One City Block

I've loved living here! It's been a little over a month and everything has been awesome. I love laying at the pool or working out in the gym.

Reply from One City Block

Good place to live . Any repairs are done quickly. The location is perfect. Always something to do in the neighborhood. No complaints about anything

Reply from One City Block

So far so good, great location and neighborhood. Amenities are modern. Upon moving in the dryer was missing and the outlets in our living room didn't work. Other than it has been great.

Reply from One City Block

One City Block Apartments has a great location right in downtown Denver in the middle of everything including bars, restaurants, and much more!

Reply from One City Block

Overall, I've had a good experience besides some car theft. The common spaces could REALLY use some TLC, including carpets in hallways, hallway paint, apt doors and the garage floor.

Reply from One City Block

I'm happy with the amenities. The pool and hot tub are great, I appreciate the game room, and I like the gym and outdoor spaces. My biggest wish is that the pool was open all night. I understand quiet hours, but I work nights, and would like to be able to do some laps on my day off. Otherwise, the staff is great, they answer my questions and are prompt to resolve any issues that arise.

Reply from One City Block

I moved in this weekend, and I am LOVING the community. Though there was some confusion after I initially signed my lease, the leasing office was so incredibly helpful to ensure I got settled in quickly.

Reply from One City Block

Living here is great. The people are friendly and the apartment is nice. I enjoy how clean it is and the pools pretty good too. Communication is clear.

Reply from One City Block

Just signed my lease recently and I’m so excited to move in. The front office staff was so friendly and helpful. I’m excited for all the amenities

Reply from One City Block

Great staff, very walkable to most places downtown, and Tap Fourteen is awesome. Ordering packages online is a breeze the amazon hub in the parking garage, while larger items are handled by the leasing office. Couldn’t picture myself living anywhere else.