One City Block

4.5

4.5

Great location and great staff. I wish the policies around the pool were more rigorously enforced, but that will likely be a challenge anywhere where 20 something people live. Amenities are less usable for the quieter variety of residents for that reason which is why I took away one star. The homeless population has been a deterrent for me lately so I am looking to move further away from downtown, but that is not the fault of the complex.
Experience has been great working with leasing staff so far. Apartment is in a great area and has wonderful amenities for the price. Definitely recommend to anyone looking in Denver!
I really like living at One City Block and the amenities that we have available to us. I feel at this point the pool area could use some updating/cleaning. The number of pool chairs keeps decreasing as they seem to all keep breaking. There are definitely not enough chairs for the number of residents that live here and utilize the pool. There are some chairs chained up that could be available to us. I don't think there are restrictions due to COVID at this point in regards to number of chairs on a pool deck. Also all of the cushions on the patio furniture are looking VERY worn. The white chairs in the pool are really dirty....last summer there were 6, but there are only 3 at this point.
So far, I've had a very positive experience. The maintenance requirest that I've put in have been handled very promptly and the other residents have been very curtious
I really appreciated Erin at One City Block’ she made a situation that seemed to be challenging much easier in the long run! Really grateful for her!
Glad the gym is fully back open now! Maintenance responds relatively fast. No issues at all and can't complain. Enjoying my experience here so far.
I’ve loved living here, the community is lovely and amazing, and the neighborhood has so much to do! I will happily look forward to all the memories and adventures I’ll get to have here going forward!
Location and amenities can't be beat. The community itself offers great options for pool, gym, and outdoor gathering areas. Plus there's so many restaurant/entertainment options within walking distance!
Office staff was very helpful during my key pick-up/move in. Helped me to determine the easiest path for movers to get everything in efficiently.
Love living here so far! I just wish there was a better mail/package system. although the current one works fairly well, I’ve received about 3 codes so far for packages that were not for me and vice versa; others have gotten codes for my packages, not sure if it’s a glitch or something but other than that all is well!