Great apartment with nice amenities. I do feel safe in this apartment complex, but I have heard of a few break-ins. Also, my package was stolen which is unfortunate. Overall, it is a nice place to live.

Love our apartment & the amenities here! Plus the maintenance staff is really proactive. Only major concern is building security - the front door swings open & stays open after swiping the fob, & the elevator & floors aren’t fob protected. There’s been 2 occasions already where we’ve come across people loitering in the lobby & hallways who don’t live here.

Our experience so far has been nothing short of awesome! The staff has gone out of their way to help us in everyway imaginable. Moving across country with lots of moving parts, we never heard the word "No." Everyone literally stopped what they were doing to help answer a question or walk us thru the property again or help us get a package that arrived super early.

This is a great community with awesome amenities. Very quiet, relaxing environment with wonderful staff. Plus, the location couldn't be better!

I haven’t moved in yet, but the leasing process has been great! Andy has been so informative, and very responsive to every question that I had.

We moved in about a week ago and Andy in the office was very helpful and made moving in easy! The process from start to finish was seamless.

Front office staff is always helpful and responds to emails promptly. Maintenance done quickly. A little confused what the concrete slab is for on the putting green

My only issue is that I am in D112 and my patio has a bunch of ladders tied to it on the adjoining outdoor courtyard which is unnecessary given the fact there are other areas adjoining where residents don’t have a patio where the ladders could be moved to and wouldn’t be impacted

Just moved in. Campus is gorgeous and with easy access to freight elevators the move was super simple! So far everything is turning up aces.

Great community which does everything right. The maintenance crew does an exceptional job around the property premises, and the leasing offfice has wonderful care for its residents

After almost one month I’m loving this community. The facilities are fantastic and well taken care of. The pool and hot tub are very nice and people are usually out there hanging out which makes it easy to meet your neighbors. I also see people frequently using the BBQ grills and they are cleaned right away by 1CB staff.

Awesome location and staff. Nice amenities. Definitely would recommend living here and have referred friends. On the expensive side but that seems to be downtown Denver for a nice property.

Move in has been great so far, the staff is wonderful and very helpful! The amenities are great and well maintained. We are very happy so far living at OCB!

Everything was very clean when we moved in. Jessica has been a huge help with the process and always followed up to make sure we were ok. Can’t wait to live here and experience the community and awesome amenities.

I have been a happy and satistified resident of One City Block for the last 2 years. We have a beautiful lounge, a really good gym and great staff!!

So far the people and community have been welcoming! The apartment is great although would have liked to see it before moving in - although it was occupied so good sign

Just moved in yesterday so haven’t met many people yet. Like the complex and apartment very much. Location is great as well. Seems to be a lot to do in the area

The building seems very safe with the key fob feature which limits access to residents and residents only for such things as the perimeter doors, elevators and parking garage.

Overall I love it here. However, I have encountered two regrettable incidents with fellow residents. One was at the pool when I was talking in Spanish with my family this guy didn't like it and felt it was ok to go on a rant. My family and I decided to leave the pool. So now I question a bit the type of people that my neighbors. Other at the parking lot when I was coming out my spot and was blocking traffic in order to come out, and a fellow resident didn't think I was moving fast enough. She went off the rant of insults. I did reporter her to the police in the hope this doesn't happen again.

Friendly staff and great location. Planning on resigning my lease for another year despite the increase in prices (~$200) more than last year.

Love my apartment, love the staff, love most of the residents. Living here has been pretty smooth sailing and I am very happy to be a part of this community.

It's only been a few days since I moved in, but I'm already loving One City Block. The studio is very spacious. The bathroom is super polished with an awesome shower head and it legit feels like a 4-star hotel in there. All of the appliances are up to date and top of the line. The pool is great too. I do wish the gym had heavier weights and a proper squat rack available however. But all and all I'm looking forward to riding out this lease, my favorite place I've stayed at to date. Plus, everyone greets eachother in this neighborhood, unlike the 4 years I was in Cap Hill.

My apartment is quiet, spacious, and full of modern conveniences. The community amenities are incredible and I feel fortunate to live here.

A really great community, with a really wonderful staff. They are so nice and helpful. The grounds are well kept and the building is always very clean. Very close to great restaurants and coffee shops.

Really nice new place with the best amenities in uptown. Friendly staff. Good clean and updated rooms with plenty of storage. Location Is awesome, there are tons of eating options within 5 minutes