Great location, fantastic amenities, lovely staff and responsive maintenance, what more could you ask for? Ok... free rent maybe :) The only downside is I hear my upstairs neighbor's every footstep. I've nicknamed him or her "Stompy".

We love it here! Very cute, modern apartment studio. We have a dog and the trash for pet waste is conveniently on every side of building. D Bar and Tap Fourteen are right below the building along with our favorite coffee shop across the street, Fluid Coffee Bar. Convenient parking in garage and beautiful outside pool/hot tub area!

Reply from One City Block

The apartment building is clean, quiet and welcoming. Everyone from the residents to the cleaning staff have been friendly and helpful. I've already got to utilize the ski repair area to wax my skis! Good stuff.

Reply from One City Block

A wonderful community with great amenities! The apartments are nice and maintenance and staff are always helpful with any issues. Very happy living here!

Reply from One City Block

I have had a great experience so far! The amenities are great, and the complex is always clean. I love having a washer/dryer in my unit as well.

Reply from One City Block

Lived here almost four years so of course I love it. Although there seems to be some division among staff. Rumors of an office bully going around doesn’t set well with tenants.

Reply from One City Block

I really like living here. The area is the best in Denver with restaurant row, LoDo, RiNo and five points all within a mile or less. I would highly suggest living here.

Reply from One City Block

One City Block is a great place to live!! The proximity to downtown makes it incredibly easy to walk almost anywhere and there are lots of great restaurants and bars close to the complex. The amenities are outstanding! The gym, pool and community are all very nice. And having garage parking is a big plus!

Reply from One City Block

Love living here! Amenities out the wazzo, nice people, clean, and a great location. Seriously considered living in Capital Hill for the price and location, but this is closer and really not that much more

Reply from One City Block

I love living at One City Block. The building is quiet and clean. There are a lot of great amenities to use including the gym, hot tub and pool table.

Reply from One City Block

The apartment community is very well kept and safe. The amenities are great and maintained well. The parking garage is well lit and kept also.

Reply from One City Block

I’ve lived here three years and love this building! The amenities are above average and maintenance responds promptly to requests. The building will need some updates in the coming years like new carpet.

Reply from One City Block

The resident assistants are very responsive and always looking to lend a helping hand. Always a great resource to help you find a delivered package from the office to the hub.

Reply from One City Block

So far the leasing experience has been smooth. Andy was very friendly. The space is nice. Expensive for a studio, but I guess that's Denver anymore.

Reply from One City Block

Finding an apartment and renting here has been such a breeze! Jessica was so nice and responsive. I cannot wait to pick up my keys and be in this community

Reply from One City Block

I wish there was a call box to buzz people in! The pool in the summer is a lot of fun. It’s great that the hot tub is open in the winter. The location is perfect.

Reply from One City Block

Great apartment with nice amenities. I do feel safe in this apartment complex, but I have heard of a few break-ins. Also, my package was stolen which is unfortunate. Overall, it is a nice place to live.

Reply from One City Block

Love our apartment & the amenities here! Plus the maintenance staff is really proactive. Only major concern is building security - the front door swings open & stays open after swiping the fob, & the elevator & floors aren’t fob protected. There’s been 2 occasions already where we’ve come across people loitering in the lobby & hallways who don’t live here.

Reply from One City Block

Our experience so far has been nothing short of awesome! The staff has gone out of their way to help us in everyway imaginable. Moving across country with lots of moving parts, we never heard the word "No." Everyone literally stopped what they were doing to help answer a question or walk us thru the property again or help us get a package that arrived super early.

Reply from One City Block

This is a great community with awesome amenities. Very quiet, relaxing environment with wonderful staff. Plus, the location couldn't be better!

Reply from One City Block

I haven’t moved in yet, but the leasing process has been great! Andy has been so informative, and very responsive to every question that I had.

Reply from One City Block

We moved in about a week ago and Andy in the office was very helpful and made moving in easy! The process from start to finish was seamless.

Reply from One City Block

Front office staff is always helpful and responds to emails promptly. Maintenance done quickly. A little confused what the concrete slab is for on the putting green

Reply from One City Block

My only issue is that I am in D112 and my patio has a bunch of ladders tied to it on the adjoining outdoor courtyard which is unnecessary given the fact there are other areas adjoining where residents don’t have a patio where the ladders could be moved to and wouldn’t be impacted

Reply from One City Block

Just moved in. Campus is gorgeous and with easy access to freight elevators the move was super simple! So far everything is turning up aces.