One City Block

I’ve had an amazing first month here. The amenities are amazing, the apartments are clean and I sometimes forget I live in a large apartment complex because it’s so quiet.
Great apartment community but because everyone is getting a puppy during COVID, there's dog pee near the elevator, in the elevator, or near the entrances constantly.
I love living at One City Block! I think the staff and cleaning crew are doing a great job at keeping the amenities clean on an hourly basis.
Great layout of apartments, great environment, looking forward to one city block. I am coming from Boston and it is the first and only apartment I looked at!
Noble was amazing. I can’t emphasize enough how helpful he was, how committed he was to ensuring my questions were answered and was just a genuine guy :)
It is always super clean, and smells great. The Staff is super friendly & super understanding when it comes to helping with anything i need.
Haven't moved in yet, but love the place; so unique and bright. My girlfriend and I are so excited and cannot wait to move and the time we are going to spend here!
Great apartment complex and community! Very helpful staff and clean facilities. Also really great amenities, love the pool, and extra seating areas.
Love living here! Great place and within walking distance to many things. Highly recommend to anyone looking for being just close enough to downtown
I love OCB! It has great amenities and a great community. I renewed my lease here and I'm very happy about it. It is also great for dogs and the location is pretty good. The only thing I wish right now is the pool/grills staying open past 6. I know this is due to COVID, so hopefully, that will change!