The pool is a great amenity in the summer. I wish the rooftop areas were open though, hopefully we’ll get an update soon of their re-open..

Great place to live! Probably the best apartment I've ever lived in. The pool is awesome, the gym is great, and everything has a clean and new vibe to it. The residents are nice, the staff are responsive, and the cost of rent is pretty good compared to other places that are this close to downtown

A really nice apartment complex for the price! Everything is clean, the building itself is extremely quiet, and there's always something to do!

Reply from One City Block

Great place to live in a prime location. You can get anywhere within 15 minutes. I recently moved from Broomfield and can say that living ddowntown is way better!

Reply from One City Block

I've loved living here! It's been a little over a month and everything has been awesome. I love laying at the pool or working out in the gym.

Reply from One City Block

Good place to live . Any repairs are done quickly. The location is perfect. Always something to do in the neighborhood. No complaints about anything

Reply from One City Block

So far so good, great location and neighborhood. Amenities are modern. Upon moving in the dryer was missing and the outlets in our living room didn't work. Other than it has been great.

Reply from One City Block

One City Block Apartments has a great location right in downtown Denver in the middle of everything including bars, restaurants, and much more!

Reply from One City Block

Overall, I've had a good experience besides some car theft. The common spaces could REALLY use some TLC, including carpets in hallways, hallway paint, apt doors and the garage floor.

Reply from One City Block

I'm happy with the amenities. The pool and hot tub are great, I appreciate the game room, and I like the gym and outdoor spaces. My biggest wish is that the pool was open all night. I understand quiet hours, but I work nights, and would like to be able to do some laps on my day off. Otherwise, the staff is great, they answer my questions and are prompt to resolve any issues that arise.

Reply from One City Block

I moved in this weekend, and I am LOVING the community. Though there was some confusion after I initially signed my lease, the leasing office was so incredibly helpful to ensure I got settled in quickly.

Reply from One City Block

Living here is great. The people are friendly and the apartment is nice. I enjoy how clean it is and the pools pretty good too. Communication is clear.

Reply from One City Block

Just signed my lease recently and I’m so excited to move in. The front office staff was so friendly and helpful. I’m excited for all the amenities

Reply from One City Block

Great staff, very walkable to most places downtown, and Tap Fourteen is awesome. Ordering packages online is a breeze the amazon hub in the parking garage, while larger items are handled by the leasing office. Couldn’t picture myself living anywhere else.

Reply from One City Block

Aside from no pets in the courtyards the experience has been cool. I also think the gym equipment needs oiling/ fixing. The pool area seems fun but it is sooooo quiet I feel like im always bothering people.

Reply from One City Block

I absolutely love this apartment complex! The apartment is wonderful, and the amenities are worth it. It’s also in such a great location. Would totally recommend!

Reply from One City Block

Great location and amenities, can easily walk to any food are drink spot. Office staff is extremely quick to respond to any issues or concerns. Love that it allows pets!

Reply from One City Block

A great community with nice apartments and wonderful amenities! I love the neighborhood, so many great things right around the corner as well!

Reply from One City Block

I’m on my 6th month living in 1 City Block and I still love it! The pool is a great amenity. I can’t wait to continue to use it this summer!

Reply from One City Block

I’ve lived here for almost two years and it has been great! Management and maintenance staff are always friendly and go above and beyond to help with any issues

Reply from One City Block

It's been a great experience so far. Move in went smoothly and the staff has been a pleasure to work with. Love the location, modern touches in the apartment, and amenities.

Reply from One City Block

Samantha and team have been incredibly helpful. Any issue raised has been dealt with immediately and without hassle. I'm looking forward to finishing my move in.

Reply from One City Block

I was first drawn to this apartment community because of the location, eco-friendly focus, and covered parking, but I have come to discover that it exceeds the expectations I had for those three factors and more. The staff are wonderful to work with if any concerns arise and any maintenance concerns I've had have been dealt with very quickly. I love the pool and gym amenities as well. I could not be more pleased with OCB.

Reply from One City Block

Nice but what about the lovely and sunny bunny funny shiny terraces the happy sappy teapot chappy happy sappy tippy lumpy chumpy top stop for floor

Reply from One City Block

Such a great experience! Everyone is so helpful and the property is gorgeous. The location is perfect and there are so many fun bars and restaurants