One City Block

4.5

4.5

I am moving in this month and I was very impressed with the professionalism in the leasing office and how helpful they were. The community itself was very well kept with high end amenities.
Great experience. Staff very helpful! Easy move in and apartment is great. Love the area and cannot say enough about resident amenities. Garage is good.
The staff is consistently one of the best parts of living here. They are responsive, considerate, and efficient. I have had some trouble with noise from an upstairs neighbor, but that's par for the course with apartment life sometimes.
It is quiet, and clean. Everything is quite organized here as well. While there is quite of number of pets, it remain relatively clean. Lastly, the front staff of patient and professional
For downtown living, this is as good as it gets. Pool, hot tub, gym, amazon locker, rooftop balconies, good security, and an excellent maintenance crew, if they didn't keep telling us to put masks on everywhere we went (yes, I understand, it's the rules of the pandemic. Still don't care), then I'd give it 5 stars.
Beautiful community with close proximity to everything Denver has to offer! Even restricted, the amenities that are offered are wonderful. Don’t forget to check out the rooftop views!
Great community and amenities for the price. Centrally located to cool restaurant, bars and concert venues. I’d recommend OCB to those looking for a new fun area to live in
Great move in experience. All the neighbors have been super friendly. Loving the neighborhood so far!! There is a nearby park that is great for the dogs. Loving it!
I’ve written a review before that I loved living here so much but now that I am about to move in less than a month i can say with certainty this is the best apartment complex I’ve ever lived in - and I have lived in a lot. The office staff is a 10/10. Literally. All incredible. Thanks everyone for a great experience.
I love the sense of community here! Everyone is so friendly and it is so great for my Oliver to have so many doggo friends! Happily referred my friends here!