One City Block

4.5

4.5

I’m at cornerstone and the price and location are great but there are some things that they just can’t fix like the steam heating that clangs loud in the middle of the night and the face that there’s no AC in the summer.
I’ve barely been here a few days, but loving it!! Very impressed with the staff and apartment. Amazing location. My dog and I will be very happy here. Oh did I mention what a DEAL the parking is!?
The staff was great in helping me get started with my lease. They were extremely friendly and accommodating. Looking forward to moving in soon!
The amenities and environment here at one city block is the best I’ve ever experienced in an apartment complex. My favorite part is the gym and the heated outdoor pool!
This is a great place to live and has improved on some of my previous concerns recently by added a lock to the package room and increased complex security
I love living at one city block because it is comfortable and the location is great. The staff are extremely helpful and responded quickly to any concerns you bring up. I appreciate them being timely with their responses.
My experience here has been absolutely wonderful until some recent communication issues with the local staff. Otherwise, great location, awesome amenities, and beautiful complex.
It’s lovely here! Obviously because of Covid it’s hard to really meet a lot of neighbors however I love the area and it’s been wonderful getting to know the coffee shop across the street.
The apartment has great amenities and is in a nice location! The apartment has thin walls and the leasing office isn't very responsive, however!
I have said it before, but I’ll say it again! I love living here! It is such a wonderful place with amazing amenities such as the pool, gym, and office space.