One City Block

4.6

4.6

Jennifer
about 7 hours ago
Great pool area, gym, and neighborhood. Maintenance is always quick to respond and help when needed as well. I have enjoyed my time here so far!
Maureen
Love the building and love the people! It has great amenities and my unit is in a good spot. The area is safe and it’s quiet and private. Great building
Arielle
I love the safety and security the property offers. The amenities meet every need I have as far as amenities can possibly go. The location is a perfect blend between downtown and capitol hill.
Carrie
So kind. Been out of state for an emergency, and they have gone above and beyond helping my manage things. From pulling packages to checking on me, I really appreciate their willingness to help.
Cody
I have loved every moment of being here! The community is amazing and the amenities are incredible! The only thing I wish we could have is more regular cleaning of the pool and hot tub, but I’m still super happy here!
Holly
For city living, there's not really any other place I would want to be. The location is really great and easy to walk and bike downtown and to other cool areas. The location also feels really safe. The pool and hot tub are always clean, as well as the rest of the building. I like that the gym is open 24 hours and that it is always kept clean. The rooms are big, the garage feels secure and the staff is friendly. The price for the location is really good as well. Sometimes they have apartment events, but it's quite infrequent and sometimes I wish there were more ways to get involved in the community.
Chris
We moved in about a month ago and are very happy with our decision! The staff has been very helpful and friendly. We had an issue with our mail key that was resolved within the same day. The neighbors are friendly and we haven't had any noise issues.
Emilee
First couple of weeks have been great! Leasing office is very responsive to questions, neighbors have been friendly and have found a good coffee shop.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
I’ve been here for almost three years, and still really like it! The staff are all very nice and helpful. The amenities are also great to have!
Carlynn
about 2 months ago
We enjoy this neighborhood and our place has easy access to lots of things we love! The pool is such a nice amenity and the gym has lots of great equipment to use.