One City Block

4.6

4.6

I’m happy with my experience. Noble from the leasing office has always been professional and helpful. No complaints in my 22+ months. Keep up the good work!
Still enjoying living here. No complaints except sometimes can get very loud by the pool after hours. However, I'm sure that will calm down with the weather changing.
I love it here, everyday I’m so grateful to be in a place with so many other cool people where the environment is so chill and laid back. There’s so much to do and it truly is amazing here.
OCB has been a great place to live! Unlike many new building I've lived in, in the past, I have very little issues with hearing my neighbors and this is huge since Covid has us all home!
Great security system, for an apartment complex. Assigned garage spots are good for when it is snowing! Restaurant downstairs has delicious food and drinks.
The staff is consistently phenomenal. I love the layouts of the apartments and am particularly enamored with the big windows. The location is quite central and within walking distance of many great spots.
Love the buildings and the amenities, the friendly neighbors, and the convenient location al bars, restaurants, coffee shops. Security has been lacking, main doors often and repeatedly do not lock or are easily unlocked without a key. Items have been stolen from secure storage with no measures to make improvements.
Great options for those who work from home. A conference room, business center, and outdoor seating make the mundane tolerable. Also, has the cutest pups around.
One city block has thoroughly met my expectations. Management is very communicative and maintenance is always timely. The gym and pool are great perks.
Seems to be a good community with fairly respectful and clean people. The neighborhood is fairly quiet with some easy access restaurants and bars