One City Block

4.6

4.6

Cody
It’s been an incredible experience living here, the staff are all very helpful and lively and my neighbors are amazing people that are just as considerate!

Arielle
Last week Hayley - from the office - went above and beyond to help me out. I sold a piece of furniture from my apartment and two men came to pick it up. I called the office to see if one of the maintenance guys could stay with me while the guys picked up the furniture so I'd feel safer. They were all busy so Hayley offered to walk the guys into the building with me and stayed in my apartment until they left. She also had pepper spray on her keychain and kept me and my anxiety safe. Thank you very much, Hayley!

Andrea
I have liver here about a year and a half now and will be here at least another year. Still no issues. everything going well! No complaints at this point!

Cheyenne
I've had nothing but a great experience in the 2 months I have been here so far. All the staff is super kind. The outside areas could use some landscaping and I think it would make the complex more beautiful, just notice a lot of weeds around the rocks.

Mikaela
Very nice apartment and building, wonderful amenities. Unfortunately, the rent is quite high and I won't be resigning my lease because of it but everything has been really wonderful for the last year that I was here.

Julia
Uptown is a great location, the building has great amenities, especially the pool and pool deck. The office staff is really nice. Would be great if some of the pool chairs were replaced.

Kyle
Everything has been great and the staff here made our move in experience super easy. The facilities seem to be maintained well and the pool area is clean. I had to submit a maintenance request when we moved in, but it was taken care of within a couple days.

Landon
Love this place! The pool, community, and location are my favorite parts. Uptown is close to downtown and has its own personality. Walking distance to top restaurants.

Rebecca
One City Block has been an amazing place for my husband and I to live downtown. It is right by (or should I say above) many amazing restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. They have amazing customer service and are quick to take care of maintenance requests. We would recommend these apartments to anyone!

Nicholas
about 2 months ago
I love all the amenities at our place. Move in was extremely easy and straight forward. It’s also in a great location from bars, restaurants, parks etc