One City Block

4.5

4.5

I've had a great experience thus far :) The staff was extremely helpful when I needed to rush to move in on Monday. Noble and Illenis are great!
This is my second year living at one city block. I am really excited about the pool reopening on Monday. I am hopeful that we will have another catered pool day this summer.
Beautiful facilities, friendly leasing staff, and modern/clean apartments! The location can’t be beat- we moved in 3 months ago, and are very happy living here. Looking forward to the rest of the lease!
Great place and good community but the amenities are a huge part of living at one city block. I think I speak for most that if you’re going to close all of the amenities then charge people less for rent. Rent is high and without the amenities isn’t worth paying.
I haven't moved in yet, but working with Noble thus far has been great. The virtual tour blew me away with everything that y'all have thought of. This may be the best place I've ever rented!
Leasing staff is great and easy to work with! Cannot to move in to what seems to be such a wonderful community. June can’t get here soon enough!
One city block has been amazing! Perfect location. Excellent service. Can’t wait for the quarantine to be over to use all the amenities again!
One City Block has been a great place to live. I love the updated apartment with beautiful countertops, clean stainless steal appliances, fresh paint, beautiful floors. The amenities are nice, my favorite being the gym and the pool! I moved in about 10 months ago though and the rooftops, which were very talked up in my tour, have been under construction this entire time. Otherwise, my experience has been great!
The staff have been great so far in adjusting to the present circumstances. They've been flexible and accommodating with package delivery and still responding quickly to maintenance requests!
Nice place, little aged and you can hear toilet flushes and creaks. Great building though and the staff is very helpful. Super close to lots of retail.