One Eleven South

4.2

1,341 Reviews

Madison
1 day ago
I mean it’s pretty good. I like living so close to campus and my apartment is nice but there have now been two shootings since i’ve moved in in the fall which is scary.

Keenen C.
I have really enjoyed my experience, I Love the amount of storage we have and that we get a tv, I have made so many friends here in the complex and grown close to so many people!

Kyah
I love to live here, its like a mini home. I was able to make it my own and i love that ! Love the people who works there, they are Always very helpful and knows my face🥰🫶🏼

Pranav
Wish it wasn't as noisy but the place is beautiful. Most of the staff are amazing but 1 or two them need to change their attitude or smile more.

Alexis
Has been a great experience. Haven’t had any problems with anything and the staff/maintenance always responds within a timely manner. Overall has been a great experience.

Lisandra
This is my second year living here and I really enjoy it! My room is very spacious, and the amenities are excellent. This is a great place to live. Very close to campus.

Cameron
111 south is so clean and great place to stay. I see you my friend stay at 1:11 and they said that it was a very nice apartment complex I would recommend this apartment complex to any student or non-student

George
Pretty decent experience, just didn’t like the cleanliness of my roommates. The office reps were always cool, maintenance usually got things fixed within 48 hours. Parking was a bit hectic.

Jaylen
it’s pretty cool ngl. gets pretty loud sometimes but other than that it’s smooth. i mainly moved here for the internet though. it’s some of the best internet in the city.

Cheyenne
The apartment and amenities are nice , they have alot things to participate in on the instagram page to receive gifts or food and etc , rent going up is the only downside