One Eleven South

4.2

1,063 Reviews

4.2

1,063 Reviews

Living at One Eleven South apartments for student living has been an overall great experience. The rooms are a great size with large walk-in closets and bathrooms for each room. I met some of my best friends through the random roommate assignment and love the events. I cannot wait for this next year!
Apartment located in a great location. Ultimately a very quiet neighborhood. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Wish the pool was 24 hours.
beautiful apartment and even more beautiful community. the unit is absolutely what we were wanting. kitchen is super roomy along with the living room. we loved having a walk in closet and bathroom in each room.
The community is great and the office staff are so kind and helpfuL. Great amenities, furniture, and the packages are super beneficial. Close to campus
nice complex, it gives a very loving and helpful environment! I move in on the 9th of August and I can’t wait to experience the full effect.
Great apartment community ! Would definitely recommend to other students who go to Georgia southern university. It’s very close to the campus and easy to get there !
Terribly dirty at move in. Had to spend a whole day cleaning and it was still dirty. Very little guest parking and in odd places…. almost always full. It’s in a good location school wise, like the best you can get. However, because of apartments behind the complex, it seems dangerous. There was positives though. The staff is wonderful and the pool is brilliantly set up (even though it seemed half the pool crowd came from the dorms).
111 South has been nothing but good! It’s very nice and clean. Quick to fix problems. I had a successful experience at 111. I will be renewing my lease there.
I really do enjoy living at 111. It is a pretty quiet community with nice people around. I never have any issues with anyone or thing. Maintenance is helpful when you need them and the staff always come to the door to assist you promptly.
Not bad so far! Havent moved in yet but the experience of signing up wasnt too bad seems like a nice place to live hopefully i am right i move in in aug