One Eleven South

4.2

4.2

It has been really good! I love all the food and drinks the office provides for residents! The only bad thing is the hallway lights that are too bright and shines through my window, so it makes it hard to sleep at night sometimes.
Management is great and the apartments are nice! Any issue I’ve had since living here has been quickly resolved. Definitely recommend living here
The staff is great, and it’s a nice living experience. They like to do a lot for their residents. I love that they are pet friendly! It’s a great place to live.
I absolutely love living at 111! The staff is extremely helpful and so friendly. They are quick to fix any issues. I feel very safe living here.
It’s been great! Maintenance is quick. Just one complain, it gets very loud at night. I wish there were some rules for noise. Also the back stairs are always dirty but other than that, it’s been good.
One Eleven South is a great place to stay especially while I’m in college paying my tuition. The staff is very helpful and friendly, and the benefits that residents receive is amazing. I’ve been here since a sophomore year and I’ll definitely keep this my home until graduation!
I have made so many new friends here! This place is such a great community with people who are always willing stop and help or just to stop and chat!
I really enjoy living here. I wish the other residents would take better care of out apartments. Lots of people leave trash everywhere and it gets very smelly.
I personally have not had the best experience here but it’s not all bad. From the beginning I’ve had problems with my unit from it being a complete mess when I moved in to have multiple bugs. There were also issues with towing as there were not adequate signs showing where visitor parking was which resulted in some of my guest being towed. The good thing about this place is that the rooms are a great size and it’s very close to campus.
I have had a very good experience living at One Eleven South. The neighbors are very nice and cool sometimes they throw parties too. I need an invite.