One Eleven South

4.2

1,270 Reviews

Megan
1 day ago
I have had to submit numerous maintenance requests and it usually takes them a few days to get around to it but I know that they are busy with other requests. Safety has also been a major concern with the shooting and the gates remaining open after wards.

Faith
1 day ago
Every since moving off campus, I’ve lived here at 111 South and I’ve loved it. I think one of the best things about living here besides the comfortable living space is the friendly and professional staff!

Kyle
1 day ago
Very good, only problem is with a rude roommate but I believe the staff here will follow through with the problem with the right solution then it would be a five star for me

Rees
1 day ago
Maintenance could be better, but other than that I have enjoyed living here. And the location in regards to campus is really ideal. I don’t have a parking pass for campus and can easily walk to my classes in less than 15 minutes.

Kearra
1 day ago
The first week when asking for help the maintenance was a little slow, but after a talk with the office all the problem were solved. I think we need more communication with maintenance when entering homes

Grayson
1 day ago
someone had a gun & shot up at the pool and now im scared to leave my house. it was also suupperrr gross and messy when i moved in so ive had to replace and clean everything.

Dylan
Room appears to be very clean during move in. Staff seems very nice. Walls in the rooms are thick enough not to hear others. Dryer although is very loud and the light’s that come with apartment are too harsh.

Amari
Nice, am having a little trouble with sugar ants in my room. Pest control has come to spray but they are still here. My room and apartment are very spacious.

Joseph
The amenities are nice and the location is awesome for college classes. Was having some troubles with the keys but they fixed it super quick.

Ashley
I just moved in and everything was fine until I looked up at very disgusting vents with so much black stuff on it. I don’t know if it’s black mold but I have asthma and I have not been having trouble breathing since. I really really need someone to look at my vents and replace my filters today and not wait until Monday because I would rather not go to the hospital because y’all said that absolutely no one could check my vents.