One Eleven South

4.2

1,002 Reviews

4.2

1,002 Reviews

One Eleven has always been good to me. Even when there is a misunderstanding, they are willing to help to get the issue solved. The staff and maintenance is always available to help.
There are a few perks of staying here such as the mounted tv, modern appliances, and the awesome pool. I like that we have a gate for our community as well!
Living here at 111south is great! The staff in the office is very friendly and super helpful. I really love the location and the distance the apartment complex is from campus.
Everything has been better than expected. The only downside was the trip to the fourth floor but still a very nice community to live in. Would recommend to a friend
No complaints really. The staff has handled all of my needs properly and accordingly. I would like to suggest maybe getting gate openers that we can just click though. It would be less of a hassle for the residents.
111 is the place to be! Very spacious, affordable, great location near campus. Clean and safe community. Pet friendly!! They are always hosting fun events
Super nice workers and always good management! I have enjoyed pool days with my roommates and spending time in the courtyard by the fire pit. Management was good and any problems I had they fixed in good time! For the price of my lease, I would say I got what I paid for and more! My closet and room are a good size for my space as well as the living room. Having a TV come with the package was super cool and we use it a lot!
My experience here has been decent. Although, I won’t be renewing, I would recommend to people I know. I think that it’s definitely worth the money. 7/10
First time I saw 111 south I was amazed with the things they offer and how amazing the apartments are. I would recommend 111 south to anyone because I know they’ll love it
The overall experience has been great. The price is good for the apartment offered. The environment is great and the amenities exist sometimes.