One Eleven South

1,142 Reviews

4.2

1,142 Reviews

Lauren
The whole building is absolutely beautiful with the best amenities compared to all of the other apartment buildings for students in statesboro!
Joseph
It was amazing the people are nice and the events are fun. The rooms are clean but the maintenance can be faster. It can also help if the dumpsters are a little closer for the people living in the middle
Alexis
All staff have been very kind and considerate. The office and gym should be open to the public by now. The apartments are bad but so is every other one in Statesboro.
Courtney
Roommates and apartment are good and the rent is reasonable. A lot of the time there’s groups of about 50+ people yelling outside my window at night though so it gets to be very noisy.
Parker
It has been a great experience so far, I could not have imagined it to be as good as it has been. I can not think of a single thing to complain about. Overall just a great experience.
Miranda
Overall, it’s a good place to live but I feel like my expectations where made higher by the website and pictures and I was a little upset when I moved in and saw how much of the furniture and appliances were damaged.
Jaliyah
I love one eleven south ! The environment is great with little to no noise .it’s also very close to campus which means you can walk . i would definitely recommend this apartment complex to others!!!!
Emily
Have yet to live here but just signed my lease for next year! So excited and the employees and the amenities are so nice! Super excited to live here in the fall!!
Jasmine
Staff is very nice, maintenance is good. My only complaint is that I wish we could bring guest to the pool with us. I also think that the activities are cute and I like that the office does that.
Megan
I loved the tour, I have gone three times. Once with family and the other times with roommates. I enjoyed the big bedrooms and the free snacks and drinks that were offered.