One Eleven South

I love my room and Roomate My experience here has been every eventful the people here are awesome and I just love how the courtyard looks when I open my front door
I have thoroughly enjoyed living here at 111 South. The rooms are very spacious, and all of the appliances are up to date. The neighborhood is also very friendly.
I love living here. The internet is great and the amenities are also great. I love the room I have. It’s very spacious and comfortable. Also my closest space is great
111 is amazing, I love the location, room space, and staff. I feel safe here and welcomed. I can't wait to try out the pool. I love how the staff is so engaged on sical media and always giving away things.
Has been pretty smooth sailing since August no complaints really. Maintenance is amazing. The front office people are getting nicer. Don’t see the often though due to Covid. And pool rules are very strict unfortunately. But the rooms are nice and me and my roommates LOVE our TVs.
My resident experience has been somewhat a good experience. I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of the year will play out while I am living here.
Good location and people, Move in was quick and easy. Price is fairly cheap for how close it is to campus. Pool is nice and big and has a lazy river.
It has been great so far I have enjoyed my apartment and enjoyed the people that work in the office everyone has been nice and taking care of everyone and there needs
Living at here is great ! My roommate and I get along very well and the apartment feels like my home away from home. I love how big the bathroom in my room is. Also, the office and maintenance staff are very friendly.
I really enjoy the pool area and the updated amenities in the apartment like the TV! I love how modernized 111 south is and spacious yet homey the complex is.