One Eleven South

i’ve been here a couple times and it’s been great! the space of the the rooms are not too bad. he pricing is always better then the other apartments around the campus
Great place to leave, they are upgrading the building which I love. Overall have had a great experience here, except for the one time that I had a maintenance emergency and I had to call the fire department to get some sort of help.
Great college living! Like how close it is to the college! Maintenance is pretty prompt. Full size washer and dyer is a great thing to have in the apartment.
I’ve had a great experience with 111 south so far. They have been very helpful and kind and quick to respond. I have not moved in yet but I cant wait to experience the 111 south life first hand.
The facilities are incredibly nice and it’s probably the best place for price in Statesboro. My only complaint is the utilities like dish washer and oven are on the cheaper side of things.
So far so good room and apartment is very nice. I really like the renovations that are taking place as well. The new blue looks really good!
I've lived here for 3 years and love it! The kitchen and living area are huge and provide everything I need. The actual bedrooms and their individual bathrooms are great too.
I love it here at 111 South. Very friendly staff and nice amenities throughout the place. I’m excited about all of the new renovations, and I know it’s going to make it an even better living facility.
I love the location of 111 south. I haven't had the pleasure of living there yet because I just signed my lease but the prices are very fair and the amenities look great.
I was in love with the apartment complex at first but after dealing with my roommates and trying to get the office to help me with the problem and nothing was done, I didn’t appreciate it anymore.