One Eleven South

4.2

1,237 Reviews

Clayton
1 day ago
So far staff has been extremely helpful and accomodating with me and my roommate group as new leasers. I loo forward to moving in later this year.
Tyler
One eleven is a nice apartment complex to rent and stay. Only problem i have is with maintenance i still need blinds and lights in apartment.
Alyssa
I love all the amenities and the staff is very friendly and helpful. This community is great and I love living here. I love the pool and coffee bar. The gym and study room is my go to.
Johnny
I love loving here everything is great but only bad thing is the rent is a little high and I resigned but my rent went up even more. It’s some 2 bedroom that cost less than what I’m paying.
Nycol
I can’t wait to come to 111 South ! I have friends from previous years that lived there and i’ve heard nothing but extraordinary things about these apartments. I’ve been to the pool before and it is absolutely amazing. August 6th is calling my name!!
Karli
Great! Everyone is friendly and kind, the pool is a great environment to relax, to tan and have fun!! I like how easy it is to receive packages and get mail, overall great place
Ryan
I absolutely enjoy this beautiful apartment complex. It has wonderful amenities and a lovely and friendly staff. Never had any issues for as long as I’ve been here.
Madison
Very nice neighborhood, friendly staff, beautiful pool, nice landscaping, maintenance could be better but overall nice apartment. Friendly neighbors
Faith
One Eleven South is a great place to live. The units are modern, spacious, and walking distance from campus. Also, the staff is friendly and professional!
Lauren
One Eleven is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to live there for the next 2 and half years. The rooms are very spacious, the kitchen is very nice, and the hardwood floor is amazing!! The cost is very low as well so that is amazing as well