ONE North

3.9

3.9

Love the staff here, they are friendly and helpful. Just that it is not so convenient that every time we had to go to the office to pick up the packages. Heard that they're going to bring something new this year. Looking forward to the updates!!
1 star
it’s good. our air conditioning makes a really loud sound and my roommates and i made a work order but it seems u guys haven’t seen it yet or just have removed it bc we sent it a very long time ago. also my vents are sealed open bc there is paint on it so i can’t shut it bc it is stuck and my toilet paper holder is about to fall off but other than that it is fine. but there was gun shots which is very scary and i don’t feel safe at night. but i definitely don’t think i should be paying 517$ each month for this place. especially considering in the lease it says 399$ so technically u guys lied which is fraud. butttt anyways we have to pay for utilities like the pool and the weight room and the tanning bed which is so great that i have to pay for it and i can’t even use it which is is so awesome thank you. i wish that i didn’t have to pay for that considering we can’t use it but that’s u guys taking our money so it doesn’t matter to u guys. thank you.
My hot water doesn’t work, my ice maker doesn’t work, we’ve had problems with the heat, there have been gunshots at the complex, paint drops, trim isn’t done, shouldn’t be paying $517 a month
One north is great! maintenance is quick, rent is reasonable. Location is convenient as it is close to campus and right by a bus stop. I have no complaints
Honestly I have had some minor issues, but other than that the maintenance people are great and they come quick. I think the issues are standard for apartment living, because there will always be issues. I just wish I could understand the bills more for utilities because that’s a lot of money.
1 star
Management did not follow through with their binding agreement on the lease. The lease stated I would get a furnished apartment at "x" cost. Management said the furnished apartment was a typo as I was supposed to get an unfurnished apartment. However, they were going to make me pay a substantial amount more to have a furnished apartment. When I moved in, the resident had the stove and common space filthy. I requested a different apartment and said it would be over a week wait. They called nearly every day for me to sign my lease, but after I signed did not communicate well. I was not happy when they wouldn't accept a legal document that both parties had signed. They should have lived up to their side of the agreement especially when they were the ones who made the mistake.
I had a super easy experience with the application process and I cannot wait until I move in. It was all done from the comfort of my home and there was someone there for all of my questions.
My experience with one north has been phenomenal. From the application process to agents reaching out and giving fundamental advice on making this process easier.
One North has been a very good choice for UoI students since it provides flexible lease term and it is not far away from the campus. The 22 bus is available for students to get to any department around the campus and we have a bus every 15 min, very convenient.
It's very nice. They seem like the really care about the people who live there and they give very nice incentives and rewards to people which is very generous