ONE North

Generally quiet and safe The unit is a little rough, with lots of spackle/drywall on appliances & mirrors. For the price I pay for rent, I can't expect too much though
What more can you ask for!!!! Great amenities, Great rates. Great place to stay at off-campus. Great place to stay at if you are on a budget too!!!
I’m the moon is a good thing to see if I could make this game more like the one day or more of a game winner for me a little bit too hard tho because the app is so far away from the moon and my favorite game is the one I have to
The overall experience live at one north is great. The customer service is fantastic. One north staffs are friendly and patient. The maintenance speed is awesome. After I filled the maintenance, the next day they will come and fix it. However, one drawbacks is the internet is unstable sometime. It’s influenced the work and study sometime.
So far so good, everything works well. And Rent is not too bad, but I would be great if you guys, open the gym, and swimming pool. But the staff and everyone are helpful
It is not a bad place to live but we have roaches and my neighbors are very loud and messy. I appreciate the private bathrooms, free parking, and a wide amount of space.
I like living here and the environment, but I feel like I’m paying way too much for what has gone on. We aren’t allowed to use the facilities, there are bugs, there’s been fridge problems, air conditioning problems, and water heater problems. I love my apartment, but it’s not worth $517 a month.
Living in One North is a great experience. The staffs are so friendly and that's definitely a plus. Just some facilities are pretty old and some renovation may be needed.
Since I’ve been living here it’s been fun and super convenient. They make sure my house is together , my heat and air conditioning works great I love everything it’s a pool a basketball court and 2 gas stations on each side and everybody here is super nice !
It feels like home and I enjoy my time with my friends. I go to work and the gym and I get there easily and the management is simple and things are easy over here!