I feel that residence is very affordable and very clean. I enjoy using the amenities and the staff of One north is very friendly. They always greet us and help in any situation .

I love it. I love how many things you all have to offer. Ive never experienced anything like it. I appreciate all of you so much! Thanks!!!!

Wonderful staff and residents. Apartment is a little outdated but new renovations are soon to happen! Great community just wish gated system was up and running everyday.

Reply from ONE North

One north is my first apartment. I really appreciate how they answer all of my question and don't get frustrated explaining things to me. My roommates are great. I really feel like they were a perfect pick.

Reply from ONE North

Overall there have been no problems. The staff at the office is really nice and helpful. This is my first year living here and so far I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from ONE North

Really good experience. Nice staff, quick maintenance, clean apartments. Not too far from campus. Perfect for someone who has a car because of free parking

Reply from ONE North

There are things that can be improved. But overall I'm very pleased with living here and really enjoy the community vibe. My dog and I have great roommates and I love the comfortable facilities. The staff is also great!

Reply from ONE North

I love my one north community! My roommates are basically my family and I’ve only lived with them for half a year! We’ve really made one north our home!

Reply from ONE North

I've loved living here these past few years, it's a great location, good public transport and the staff are very personable when you have a problem

Reply from ONE North

This is a great apartment with a relative low rental price and good living environment. it was equipped with gym, swimming pool and study room which were goog to use.

Reply from ONE North

The maintenance took a while sometimes, the grounds we often littered (maybe try putting permanent trash cans outside each building?), And the parking lot was often in terrible shape, buy yy time here was comfortable and the unit came at an excellent price. Office staff was always VERY friendly and helpful. The spread of amenities available is great but the pools were often dirty when I went and I was disappointed that the bench in the workout room was assisted so I never knew how much I was really lifting.

Reply from ONE North

one north is great for the price and a nice place to live for a year. the upkeep of the apartments could be better with matinence taking some time ocassionally but the staff is friendly.

Reply from ONE North

Experience has been decent so far, management staff is very nice and knowledgable. The only problem is that the front desk staff at times are not as knowledgable which can be an issue because they are the first contact point for residents. Also the parking lot is not very well taken care of in the winter, not salted before bad weather and takes long to plow.

Reply from ONE North

Decent for the most part, a little more expensive than I thought it would be. Would be nice if the parking lots were taken care of during the winter.

Reply from ONE North

ONE Illinois is a high quality apartment community designed around University of Illinois students, in a convenient location just minutes from campus. Select ONE North or ONE South, and enjoy a spacious apartment in a setting offering a complete lifestyle

Reply from ONE North

The units themselves are nice and in good condition, but none of the gates have worked since I’ve moved in, it took me three months to get a rewards card I was promised within the first month of living here, the parking lots are an icy mess whenever it gets cold, and there are huge potholes everywhere. The staff in the main office are very kind and willing to help, but I think the property may be poorly managed.

Reply from ONE North

I love living here at One North. The complex is quiet with very few disturbances. The complex has done a great job assigning roommates as I have not had any problems.

Reply from ONE North

Although the community is not very close to the campus, it is still a good place to live in. The leasing office provides services and you don't need to worry when you have problems.

Reply from ONE North

It is affordable and has everything you need to live, just wish they would plow better and the water has a heavy hard water consistency. Also, the community events aren’t as great as they make it seem.

Reply from ONE North

Really nice apartment and great community with a great set of staff to help with every need and everything that is out of order. Great opportunity in the community for fitness and recreation.

Reply from ONE North

It is a good apartment at a cheap price. Facilities are very nice and helpful. But my neighbors are noisy and rude. Also, someone hit my car without leaving his contact information

Reply from ONE North

it's nice living in one north. there are a lot of fun activities and the environment is friendly. people at one one north are kind and warm-hearted.

Reply from ONE North

Loving my time here as a resident. Access to a weight room and pool as well as a study room helps with the college life. The living spaces are quiet nice as well.

Reply from ONE North

Decent place to live for the price. It's nice that they survey residents to see what kind of roommates they would best fit with. Biggest complaint is loud neighbors upstairs and lackluster experiences with maintenance.

Reply from ONE North

Very nice place to live Friendly people Nice amenities Very spacious and tranquil Informative and keeps you up to date in activities in the community.