ONE North
4 stars540 Reviews

I like my room lol and the amenities that are incorporated! some of the neighbors are nice as well. The utilities are a little wonky and can throw people off though :(
Great place to live! The 3x3 bedroom comes with everything that you need, as well as free parking (you can get covered parking with extra cost). Lovely staff members who care about you. Highly recommend!
Leasing process was easy enough but they kinda try to scam you with the $75 BS administrative fee. I need more characters so I'm just gonna keep typing a bit more here.
Good maintenance and staff I wish that amenities were taken off of rent since they aren’t in use. Along with this I wish there were more updates about community safety.
It’s a fairly quiet community with nice workers. I wish we were able to use the pool or have our rent lowered for no access. Otherwise, great place
One north provides a caring staff as well as affordable housing. The staff generally cares about their image and if you have a complain, they are willing to listen and provide a solution.
It’s decent when you first come here but then it’s like everything starts to brake down like the washing machine, heat, and toilets it’ll take them forever to come and fix it just horrible.
Good mostly but the walls of the apartment is super thin. Can hear people from upstairs and outside especially when there are parties. Big room.
Nice community dog friendly there are an lot of college students but there is also an lot of non college students who live there plenty of things to do from working out to playing basketball
Wow is amazing. More than just bed & bath combo. Is made for. Plenty of space. Many room. Unbelievable amenity. Will recommend to dad. Will recommend to mother. Recommend to every!