ONE North
4 stars824 Reviews

Joyous
about 20 hours ago
They have everything and more. It’s like you don’t ever have to leave your home for anything because everything is right there for you. Can’t wait to enjoy my stay

Richard
The lease lease agreement itself is entirely too long. The 16 plus pages is unnerving. I have had more miscommunications with the billing and unknown charges here than anywhere else that I loved. However the facilities and the units are well maintained.

Hana
One North made my first move out so easy! Staff is great to work with and always try to take care of my specific needs. They have a lot of amazing amenities and the location is close to all the fun in Urbana. I renewed my lease for another term due to my exceptional experience last lease.

Shijie
Very good swimming pool and gym. I have been here for more than one week, and every thing look great to me at all!! I was offered orientations when I moved in, and everyone was friendly to me.

Chriss
The entire year we (my Roomate and I) have been dealing with a lot of trash in front of our B323 door from our neighbor which has not been cleaned/removed despite multi calls to the office.

Thanh Thi
Great place for the affordable price. I enjoyed the premium option and it’s nice to have my own private bathroom. I live in a 4 by 4 and there was ample space.

Alyssya
There are a few ups and downs, but overall it’s nice. The staff is nice and if you make the best of your apartment you’ll like it here. - best of luck

Mohammad
I haven’t moved in yet, but I’m so delighted to be moving in!!! I think it will be a great experience. I’m so excited to be living with my friends and going to school.

Abraham
I still have yet to move in but I am delighted for this pleasing experience to come. I have to write this review in order to get my points!!

Everett
Very accommodating staff. The friendly faces at the leasing office go above and beyond. Always receive assistance with any issues in a timely manner.