ONE North

Over the phone, the staff is little to none helpful; they were not consistent in the first semester at all. In person, they are way better..
Asides the inflated utilities, everything is peachy! So far enjoying my roommate too. I haven’t been to the business center yet. Maybe do more promotions on that and also the gym.
It’s an ok place to live for the price. My room gets super cold even with the heat on 80 degrees. I put in a maintenance request and they basically told me there was nothing they could do about it because of the way the buildings are “set up”. So now, my roommates and I have to suffer a high electricity bill and freezing temperatures when we’re trying to sleep. It’s really annoying.
I have lived in One North for two years so far. The management has been so great and they helped me in a lot of ways. They definitely made my stay wonderful. I like the newly renovated gym and the reconstructed streets. The apartments are very comfortable to live in. The place overall is very student friendly. The roommate matching is very good. Thank you :)
Things are pretty decent just unexpected things that come up that are out of my control could happen less. Other than that it’s a pretty good place to stay especially if you’re looking to save some cash.
I used to really enjoy living here. Especially it being my first apartment. But through my experience nd living in the community its been kinda tough
Okay, need better management Office staff needs more training and experience. Better accounting is essential. Better promos and renewal specials are needed.
I give 4 stars by living here. They remodel the gem and have new equipment. The office open 7 days and help you receive your package. The maintenance team is quick.
It was rough moving in but ever since then it’s has been great. Really affordable and it is awesome having my own bathroom! The bus is really convenient as well so getting to school is a breeze.
The maintenance requests are handled really well and the staff is usually very friendly. But, I feel like the roommate matchings could be better. Placing students will similar lifestyles and goals would be easier for everyone.