I was falling into the boundless sea I’m the sacred one who chose to change this world Everything I hate to see… Everyone I hate to hear… Raise your sword and never fall again I was calling, world never answered me Time was standing still and life plunged into ruin Everything I hate to see… Everyone I hate to hear… Hold your head up high and spread your words Mob of “right”, I despise your way of life! I’m a “sinner”, yet forgive me nothing I’m a “heathen”, but forever free Remember! If you try to break my wings If you dare to watch my dreams You’ll forever bare your blame In the name of pain Remember! If you try to break my wings If you try to steal my dreams You will never free your name From the chains of pain If you try to break my wings If you dare to touch my dreams Then my curse will be your pain

I like our community a lot. The people are super nice and there is a lot to do with everyone. I love the amenities too like the pool and fitness center.

Reply from ONE North

nice living in this community. Maintenance are fast after requested. Packages are delivered to office to avoid thefts. I am living here next year again

Reply from ONE North

The apartments are pretty nice and I really enjoy living here. Once the remodeling gets done for next year this place is going to be even nicer!

Reply from ONE North

Affordable place to stay around Champaign and near university. Provides good amenities and service. Staff is very friendly and helpful all the time.

Reply from ONE North

Affordable place to live with some good amenities. Could provide with some good fitness classes so that we get to gather some time and make new friends

Reply from ONE North

It has been an absolute please living in One North. The management staff is really helpful and the services which we are being given is amazing. I would say it is totally worth living here.

Reply from ONE North

The apartments are old. Better lights and kitchen appliances need to be replaced. Also, the couches peel. The community itself is nice. If the apartments were renovated this place would be ideal.

Reply from ONE North

my overall experience was okay . my main problem is the noise is kind of loud , also maintenance usually takes a long time to help . but the staff , is really nice & cool .

Reply from ONE North

I'm living in a spacious and three-bedroom apartment. The bus stop is only a short walk from our apartment and I often go jogging in the gym. It is also populated by good neighbors. The local residents are friendly and helpful, and we have developed long-lasting friendships and get on really well together.

Reply from ONE North

Very nice staffs. Rapidly response to maintenances. Have a lot of social events and refreshments. Rooms are big and fully furnished. I would highly recommend to live here.

Reply from ONE North

The apt are fine though small they may be,they could use some fixing in the bathroom.but other than that I don't have a complaint about anything else.

Reply from ONE North

living here is really great! only one drawback is its too far away from campus... which is not a big issue in summer but in winter it's a little bit inconvenient

Reply from ONE North

The community is great but the apartments are too expensive. I pay over $500 every month for a room in a place with random people that i don’t know.

Reply from ONE North

I really like the gym, the pool, and the study rooms in One North. But the coffee in the office can be better (they taste like water most of the time). The quality of sofa, mattress, and water can be better too.

Reply from ONE North

Cheap living for students. They could update appliances for old units. Never handle snow days properly. It always a icy road. Prefer 1 bedroom.

Reply from ONE North

Place is nice but the gate is always broken, place is gated but doesn’t feel like it. Resigning early is a waste. And some workers at the desk don’t understand maintenance requests. I had to call multiple times to get our door fixed.

Reply from ONE North

I have lived in Illinois One North for 3 years and the experience is really good. The office staffs are always there for me and the gym is really nice

Reply from ONE North

One north is a perfect living place for me. The only half star that I didn’t give was because when I was living there in 2016, some people sneak in my house and stole my PS4 and my roommate’s wallet. Though we called police, nothing compensate was given to us.

Reply from ONE North

Needs a lot of work but I have enjoyed my time here. You guys need to get better heat and air systems. Also more options for the gym. But other then that it's fine.

Reply from ONE North

I have lived her for seven months now. It’s been pretty stressful with school and all but they’ve tried to help the best way possible. It’s a pretty cool place.

Reply from ONE North

Friendly and safe environment. Management needs to do better in handling issues. The office printer never works. Maintenance takes a long time, especially when you call them after office hours.

Reply from ONE North

It a great place, and I love all of the amenities and special events. However, there are some problems like how the gates have been broken since I moved in. Other than that, it's been great.

Reply from ONE North

It’s ok not the best but not the worse need few things fix that I ask about and never got someone too come fix it would be so much better yu

Reply from ONE North

The apartment community of One North is amazing. Everyone here is helpful and caring and understanding. Whenever I have troubles, the office is always there to help the situation and walk me through understanding situations.