There are things that can be improved. But overall I'm very pleased with living here and really enjoy the community vibe. My dog and I have a great roommate and I love the comfortable facilities. The staff is also great!

So far it’s good, I like the updates I would just prefer lights in the clothes. I like how every room has something different but I feel like we should all have high beds.

Generally good. But seems the office tried to change their systems every year? Recently they just fail to fix the washer in time and it has been like three weeks.

My experience has been good so far except utilities bill could be crazy sometimes. I like that there’s a fitness center and pool available. The best part is the study lounges.

I’ve basically been giving false information and now my move is delayed. Now every time I try to talk to a manager about it they’re not there.

The community has been peaceful and maintenance has been reliable. I got locked out this weekend and was happy I was able to call someone that helped within the hour.

Affordable and good place to stay, staff is good and always ready to help. They are still improving there services, current amenities are good for the price you pay

Nice location and facility. Multiple floor plan options and perfect for students to live. I would definitely recommend this place to those who are looking for a nice place to stay while studying at U of I!

Haven’t moved in yet but the communication seems pretty efficient and in time. I receive all emails that are related and not annoying at all.

The house is in very good condition and the home is very new. The only downside may be that managers lack experience and always make small mistakes.

This place is great. I love staying here. So many amenities and at a reasonable price. Also it is a friendly environment with a welcoming staff

Great experience so far. Management seems friendly, the process is going smoothly and I am ready to move in. I couldn’t be happier with One North.

I really like how you all feed us. maintenance always gets the job done on time & efficiently. It’s a great community and spacious place. It’s nice & very well maintained.

Reply from ONE North

The experience has been good. The maintenance is prompt and is usually solved within a day. The community club house is quite useful for hosting friends

Reply from ONE North

Its a really nice community to be a part of. Its a great opportunity for students to get the most of the college experience for a decently cheap price

Reply from ONE North

Love the location and people here! Great amenities♥️ I’ve met some friends here and the people here are really nice and kind. Office staffs are helpful. So excited for the new model!

It is a nice community. The complex has good facilities and social areas and the staff is very helpful; the maintenance staff is also very efficient.

Reply from ONE North

Living at one north has been a good experience for me overall. They have a good gym and pool though there is room for improvement in both. I love when they do food events and fun events like bingo nights and pool partyyyys. The maintenance crew is okay. They switched over and they don't have it together yet. Needs improvement. Such as letting the tenants know when you're entering the apartment and doing the work correct. The things that need worked on are the roads around the apartment and getting rid of the key entry system entering the gym from inside. There's always problems entering and then you have to go all the way around to the front to get in. So frustrating. Also it would be great if you guys gave a discount for rent to tenants who have been with you for multiple years. Lastly you should have separate phone numbers for one North and One South. it's very frustrating when you're trying to get a hold of someone at one North office and you get one South. Overall I would recommend this place to my friends to live here.👍👍👍👍👍

Reply from ONE North

There have been ups and downs to living at One North, but overall it has been a good experiment. It is a great place for students and it is very affordable.

Reply from ONE North

The apartment complex has many issues, but I can tell new management is making a real effort to fix it all. I'm not 100% happy with my One North experience, but I am seeing some level of improvements.

Reply from ONE North

Been here since I moved to the U.S. Now 5years counting and still couldn’t find better place for the value it offers. The amenities may need to be upgraded though.

Reply from ONE North

So far are things have been okay. Had a few riffs with my roommate about her bf living here in unit but it was resolved I guess. My unit is supposed to be recleaned and my bed-lofted. We’ll see hopefully it’s done soon. My dog loves all the grass.

Reply from ONE North

Things have gotten a lot better here at One North. After living here for almost 2 years, I can finally say that it feels as if they’ve been listening. Great job!

Reply from ONE North

The staff here is great and are very helpful. I love having my own apartment with my own bathroom without having to pay an arm and a leg. This place is the perfect living place for any college student

Reply from ONE North

Good location by the bus. A lot of potholes in parking lot. I like the balcony that we have. Good air conditioning. Excited to see the dog park!