The staff here is great and are very helpful. I love having my own apartment with my own bathroom without having to pay an arm and a leg. This place is the perfect living place for any college student

Reply from ONE North

Good location by the bus. A lot of potholes in parking lot. I like the balcony that we have. Good air conditioning. Excited to see the dog park!

Reply from ONE North

Great staff- very friendly and helpful. It is affordable and the gym is definitely a plus. Sometimes a little loud and certain apartments need to be updated (though that is currently in the works!). It's a wonderful place to live.

Reply from ONE North

This apartment complex is nice to live at because it is relatively cheap, you only have to worry about your lease, and the bus to campus stops right in front of the clubhouse.

Reply from ONE North

Good place to live and study, the environment is pretty nice and the clients in the office are very friendly. I would like to recommend my friends to live here

Reply from ONE North

NIce experience. The amenities and services are really appreciable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Moreover the gym facilities are also commendable

Reply from ONE North

Great place to live, friendly office staff and wonderful maintenance staff who I see around the property every day, well maintained grounds. Clubhouse is always clean when have used the gym or shoot pool. Has been outstanding experience so far.

Reply from ONE North

One North provides an affordable price with multiple great amenities! The staff is quick to answer and resolve any concern. Free printing is a big plus, especially if you’re a student!

Reply from ONE North

It was slightly difficult to sign my lease because everyone seemed unorganized due to new management. The living area is nice also seems there will be lots of perks for living there

Reply from ONE North

Overall the apartment is very nice, it is nice to know that when a maintenance request is put in it is taken care of rather quickly, though one maintenance person in particular for HVAC can be rude and condensing. Rather than that everything it nice

Reply from ONE North

Many tons of materials have plenty of usable life left after their primary use, but there is little demand for them for reasons of habit, custom, or baseless preferences. Using materials with recycled content directly increases the market for these goods, increases the builder's awareness of their value over time,

Reply from ONE North

I love it here! I definitely have nothing to complain about. I love my apartment and I love that it isn’t so noisy out here. You would think with it being student living it would be loud all the time, not at all. Love the staff as well!

The events they hold are nice, but not nearly what they make it out to be, example was they had a Halloween event that promised all sorts of treats and different make your own Halloween decor, but it only had a plate with like 2 cookies on it. Also, there’s so many potholes around the complex that almost result in accidents from people dodging them.

Reply from ONE North

Maintence Request are always completed in a timely manner and I never have a problem with packages and/or package notifications. Rent is affordable, however, the winter months payments are a little steep.

Reply from ONE North

Had an excellent time living here. My baseball team had a lot of fun. The pool and weight room were great and allowed for us not to have to travel in order to do what we needed

Reply from ONE North

Overall it was a positive experience. Maintenance and staff were always nice and got the job done in a timely manner. I enjoyed living here.

Reply from ONE North

My experience has been satisfactory. Some things that can be improved: roads, the loud sound of water running down plumbing wall, and the time it is taking for me to receive the incentive I signed for.

Reply from ONE North

A lot of features in my apartment are outdated and old, and some are modern and new. Everything that was updated was updated wth cheap material

Reply from ONE North

I really like to live here. The apartment is great, the maintenance works very well. It's green, open, with many windows. I love to swim in the pool.

Reply from ONE North

Friendly environment. The community has a lot to offer such as fitness, technology, comfortable apartments and so much more. I’m glad I chose this place.

Reply from ONE North

The One North residency has been a pleasure living in. I thought when I first arrived that the complex would be less than desirable, but in reality I have made some of my closest friends here.

Reply from ONE North

The best community I have ever lived. First of all, they have a lot of nice staff. They will help me every time I need them. Although the facilities are a little old. But I really love here.

Reply from ONE North

Only 12 days until I move in and I am so excited!!! I chose one north specifically for the amenities included and great price for living. Plus I can bring my cat :)

Reply from ONE North

I was falling into the boundless sea I’m the sacred one who chose to change this world Everything I hate to see… Everyone I hate to hear… Raise your sword and never fall again I was calling, world never answered me Time was standing still and life plunged into ruin Everything I hate to see… Everyone I hate to hear… Hold your head up high and spread your words Mob of “right”, I despise your way of life! I’m a “sinner”, yet forgive me nothing I’m a “heathen”, but forever free Remember! If you try to break my wings If you dare to watch my dreams You’ll forever bare your blame In the name of pain Remember! If you try to break my wings If you try to steal my dreams You will never free your name From the chains of pain If you try to break my wings If you dare to touch my dreams Then my curse will be your pain

Reply from ONE North

I like our community a lot. The people are super nice and there is a lot to do with everyone. I love the amenities too like the pool and fitness center.