Awesome place to live! Great community, amenities and facilities. Overall very clean. Staff is very kind and helpful. Maintenance is on time. I would definitely recommend living here to all my friends and colleagues.

The parking lot needs some tlc. Also I can hear my neighbors above me. At times it sound like a stampede. Also I believe there may be insulation issues because over the winter my utilities were high and I never even turned the heat past 70 degrees..

There are often loud people who live in and visit my building. There have been many nights where individuals are yelling and being loud. While there are nice people, I don't feel comfortable here and always a little on edge.

I have had a great experience living here. My apartment is very nice and the maintenance have always been good about fixing anything whenever I needed it fixed, and they do it promptly.

You guys fix anything that is broken. You never bother me. Your apartment furniture is very nice to be included in the deal. I love that you guys give out deals.

Great people. Quite neighborhood. I love the free food and study area. Can’t wait till it’s summer ready for the pool. Also enjoy the indoor pool as well. And the gym is great

Allot of space and I like the resources that are available for me and my fellow friends and roommates to use and also I like the basketball court

Reply from ONE South

I love one south They treat me and my pup so well I’m glad to. Call one my home and I’m is hsoyh excited for my friends to Niven in with me

Reply from ONE South

As a first time apartment renter I am very satisfied with the community. There are lots of activities such as basketball and the gym. Everyone seems really nice and friendly

Reply from ONE South

The room is exactly what I anticipated. I have been disappointed with billing, and maintenance. My door barely locks and nothing has been done

Reply from ONE South

Great place too stay very affordable maintenance come when called they have events for residents like taco Tuesday's waffle monday ect very please too be here!!

Reply from ONE South

Its a very nice place to live.always clean quite,when putting a work order in ita doesnt take them long to fix your problems.great place to relax

Reply from ONE South

It has been a very positive experience. I enjoy the amenities and the staff is really friendly. I also like the spacious apartments that are for a fair price.

First management was really unprofessional and took there time fixing things but new management is really proactive & they come right on time when something needs fixing

Reply from ONE South

Really nice apartment. Experience here is very good. Nuce and friendly staff, good environment, maintenance team is also very helpful. Some little complaints but overall good

Reply from ONE South

The whole building of the fire siren is sound frequently, especially in midnight. The contact did not show the apartment explicitly which setted a barrier for some procedure, such as driver licence apply. The office staffs never reply when you send them an email after the manage update.

The community is decent and the staff are friendly and helpful. The carpet is a little old but okay. Gym is enough for me. There is a bus stop right outside, so it is convenient to get to school.

It is a nice place to live, just needs some updates to the apartments. The team in the office is nice, and try to get things done. Overall I would recommend but once updates are done.

I love being here I spent more than 6 years of my residency here, I like the way the office takes care of the residents and the way they been improving service for all members, specially me

It’s honestly subpar and the leasing staff does not always know what’s going on. We have switched companies at least 2-3 times since I’ve moved in. Its terrible And I can’t wait until the lease is done

I am satisfied with my apartment and the management team is great with helping out with any problems I may have. One South is a great first apartment experience

I think that you all are pretty good especially compared to other places but you all just need to be more on top of your business, especially when your not open all the time

Pretty decent. No complaints other than a somewhat lacking gym and I wish the pool was open a lot more during the summer. Not a fan of the increased rent from last year but oh well.

Really good place to live if you’re a student or lower income. My apartment isn’t in the best shape some things should be replaced but maintenance tends to respond quickly.

This is my first apartment and i love it. Only complain is staff in the office r not always nice Nd never are on the same pafe as what the maneger has on file.