ONE South

I just moved here nd its great. I love one south updated apartment. They are stylish and look great. Every time someone comes over they always compliment me on my apartment and how it looks.
I like it it’s easy living cheap and affordable and there’s always something to do here when you have free time. Everything included so this is a good place to live
So far my experience is pretty good. I’m able to pay my bills due to the good prices they have. Also any time I have an issue it does get fix right away .
I believe my experience has gotten a little better as I see security going through the complex now, but I still wish they would get the gate fixed, like they keep saying they're going to. My roommates and I also consistently hear the people in the room above us and it sounds like they are stomping or jumping, which makes me think the walls and ceiling are extremely thin.
Staff is nice and helpful, maintenance time varies a lot, appliances are relatively inefficient and electricity costs fluctuate, but overall a nice place to live!
I really like the neighborhood and amenities included in One South. The staff and maintenance are also very quick in responding to any questions or concerns.
One South is one of the best deals you'll find in the Urbana-Champaign area. The bus stops right outside the apartment complex and on weekdays, passes there every 10 minutes.
I love living here! The place is friendly and I love the free parking. Also the free food and the events that they plan are great for community building.
So far so good . Currently looking for work at the moment. More than likely I will have it, and I will also keep in contact . thank for your assistance
The apartment is nice but it is not well insulated. I live on the first floor a sometimes the floor can be too cold. I also notice there are a few small openings in the windows.