ONE South

3.9

3.9

the doors have swipe keys, which deactivate regularly. i have never been let into my apartment in under one hour after my key has deactivated or the lock on my door dies altogether. i feel like it’s a guessing game trying to get into my home. but if i accidentally lock myself out one time, i’m charged $50 to get back in, which is exploitative. also, the company always has hidden fees that come out of nowhere.
Tenant-Admin relationship has improved tremendously. Maintenance response time is excellent. However, I have never seen the pool in usable condition since I moved in here. I assume that explains why I never see anyone there. Thanks for opening the gym though for short periods. I hope the gym and reading rooms will be more accessible post post-COVID.
Awesome. The staff is friendly and take prompt actions upon notifying them. The appartment complex have maintenance peoplpe who are frindly.
Everything always breaks, apartment and placement weren’t what I was told I’d receive, but usually most of the office and maintenance people are kind.
I think this place is a nice place to live it is quiet, nice neighborhood, nice people, alot of amenities to do , the staff is friendly and very easy to get along with, they are very helpful with questions u may have about the property or any other questions. The staff also shows u what kind of apartment u are getting and let's u tour them and also they give u a chance to get the info they need . If u can't get into ur account they help u get into it they also help u fill out the forms . They make sure all questions are answered before u leave their office. U don't find help everyday from just anyone but they go all out just to help people
I love living here! People at the office are very nice, and always ready to help. It is a great value for the price. I renewed and they were very helpful throughout the entire process.
It’s been good so far , they help when there’s a problem they make sure things are working properly! I love that they go around pick the trash outside that way it doesn’t look bad out here!
Nosey neighbor and some of the staff care but some that don’t seem like that care besides that place cool to stay jdjdkdmdmdmdmdndndndndndnndn
The staff and maintenance are amazing here!!!! I have had no problems with neighbors and it’s an upcoming community! The events they have are fun to be apart especially foodie Friday.
Solid housing, fast maintenance, good pricing. Those are what I would describe One South as. The only real downside, imo is that there arent any stores around, so if youre without a car, bus trips can take anywhere from 30min to 1.5hrs one way