ONE South

3.9

3.9

The staff is always very helpful anytime I have any questions. The amenities offered are awesome. I can’t wait until the weather is a little warmer and Covid is over so we are able to do so much more.
It's been decent here. The price here is a pretty reasonable price. The maintenance crew usually responds to issues pretty quickly when I let the office knowof issues. The staff is pretty friendly. It's not too bad here.
I have no complaints they have been very nice to me throughout my time here. I like the fact that you get a text notification whenever you have a package that has arrived.
Unit wasn’t clean when we first moved in, we’ve had a constant issue with wasps and other insects getting into the unit. The community is quiet for the most part.
Overall the complex is very nice. I wish more things were told by email and it was easier to reach by email rather than over the phone. Other than that it is very good.
Apartment quality is no where near as nice as the tour that we went on. Things break, really old appliances, poor paint jobs, overall dirty feeling. Area is a bit sketchy as well - we got an alarm system to play it safe. Security could be much better. Also constant pressure to renew lease is a bit much. Amenities aren't open because of COVID, which I think should result in a discounted rent since they are not paying for electric, cleaning, etc. for those areas. Lastly, people should really pick up after their dogs. Rent cost is good (but utilities are kind of pricey), maintenance responds quickly, and customer service is solid (minus the misleading of the quality of the apartments). Overall, the bad significantly outweighs the good, and I will not renew my lease or consider living here again.
Everything has been great so far, Maintenance has been quick, no issues with neighbors. It is often Very peaceful and I always have a parking space.
a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are nice, the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the parking space. I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood i must say."
It's been wonderful peaceful but due to covid it's been extremely hard to pay for things other then covid it's the best place I've lived this far
I've had an easy time staying in one south. I've felt safe and at home. I also love that it is pet friendly and I am allowed to have my best friend with me at all times, that alone is a huge plus