ONE South

Good but feel like im being overcharged nd I Keep paying but my balance gets higher nd I Don’t understand why im 2000 in debt nd I Gave yall a total of 2000 in 2 months
1 star
Apartment is very old. Carpets are worn out and smelling cigarette. Apartment staff does not care about tenants. Apartment staff are very rude. They don’t know what is called courtesy or politeness.
Complex looked nice and welcoming. The apartment we were given was filthy. It had 2 cracked windows, clogged drains with hair and bugs in the bathrooms, stove, fridge had to be repaired, floors were filthy dirty our feet and socks turned black. Dishwasher doesn't clean very, we have to do them twice. Garbage disposal still doesn't work, after it was checked. Carpets were not swept or shampooed, both toilets had to be plunged and one still has to be plunged each time it's used. Missing a screen in livingroom window. Still have a window in the livingroom that is still cracked. If proper inspections were done these issues would have been found and corrected. We keep finding more issues. I'm very disappointed in how things are done here, the way a manager in management spoke to me, to how things are done here. I've stayed in a housing project that was in better condition then the place i was given. The 1 positive thing I can say is maintenance is outstanding at getting their job done.
1 star
Needs better staff management training better cleaning of apartments and more very disappointed the floor out made it look like it was bigger than what it is you guys offer all this nice amenity but then you constantly changing things which is wrong better inspections you guys offered for secured lock gate entrance but yet the gates are never locked which doesn't make me feel as safe as I thought my children and I would feel and more
So far, good experience! Maintenance is fast, leasing office is friendly! Wish renewing didn’t start so early, but most places start early I suppose.
The area is very quiet (especially where the single apartments are) and it's very conducive for studying. The staff are always very helpful and always answer any questions I may have about payment receipts, maintenance requests, etc. Again, I can only really speak from a single apartment perspective, but overall, I've really enjoyed my time here and I would recommend to anyone that wants to live alone and have peace and quiet.
I life in 4 bedroom apartment and I like how the apartment is separated in two. However, I wish there was more storage room in the kitchen and in the fridge. Moreover, I feel that the walk from the bus stop to the apartments is too dark at night.
I’ve been living here for some time and I can say that I like the location. It’s quiet most times (beside the neighbors upstairs) but I haven’t had too many issues with the apartment. So that’s good.
Pretty well living here . If I have an issue with apartment it’s get fix. Pretty peaceful and one south does fun things. Like Food Friday and many more
One south is a quiet community, there isn't much noise. I love this. The customer service is excellent. All the packages are safely delivered to the office. Officers could help to print or scan documents.