So excited to move in to One Uptown! The pool is spectacular, rather furnishings are beautiful, and my dog is going to live the dog park! And the staff are so friendly

Love the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure your happy with your time here. It goes without saying that they truly care about their residents and thats something hard to find when living in apartment homes.

I’ve really enjoyed living at the One. The people make it what it is. The staff are always friendly and the maintenance crew is always on top of every request I make

The staff at One Uptown have been nothing but some of the most accommodating, hospitable people to work with. They will go above and beyond to be of assistance or fill any request you might have. The thing is, they're genuine. They're genuinely excited for you to live there and want to help you make it your home. I'll be renewing my lease until further notice!

Greatest place to live, friendly environment, come check it out, nice restaurants around, great neighborhood and just minutes away to anything

Wonderful staff and exceptional concierge. Right in the heart of Uptown. Gym is well equipped, free coffee every morning, and they are always around to chat should you have a concern. More importantly, they will go far and beyond to get the issue fixed. I give it a 4.9

Absolute BEST manager and concierge team! The residents are phenomenal and very humbled most days. The events are superb and high-rise is the best in Uptown!!!

The location of One Uptown couldn't be any better. As an SMU student, I love the close drive to campus and easy accessibility of fun nightlife in uptown.

I love living here at One Uptown. Although I moved in under unforeseen circumstances, the staff made the transition enjoyable and I genuinely feel at home here. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place in uptown!

Staff is super friendly! Love the location and the property... there are some new building hiccups but the concierge and leasing office are quick to take action and remedy them. Love how pet friendly the property is too!

Excellent building. Fantastic amenities right in the heart of Uptown. Walking distance to EVERYTHING! Also great resident demographic. Definitely a hot spot!

my experience at one uptown so far has been nothing but positive. they are letting me move in earlier than expected and have also arranged for me to use the freight elevator at a time that works best for me

So far everything has been handled beautifully by the leasing staff and management here. Caitlin has been so patient and helpful with my many questions and visits, the building staff so far have been very accommodating to anything I may need to help with my move in. The building is gorgeous, the amenities are great, and I cannot believe the resident rewards program and events they host here! I cannot wait to move in on the 2nd of October!

Love One Uptown! The amenities are incredible, staff is helpful, and location is perfect for any active lifestyle. The apartments are very comfortable, and views are amazing.

This is a beautiful tower in the middle of a happening area of Dallas. The superb staff, amenities and location make living here an absolute pleasure. I can easily say that I wouldn't live anywhere else.

I've just lived at One Uptown a week, but so far I'm extremely pleased. The leasing staff was great (Caitlin in particular). The unit was in perfect condition. I love being able to walk to the grocery store and to bars/restaurants. And the pool is incredible.

I haven't moved in yet, but so far my experience has been great. Everyone has been really nice and helpful! Looking forward to living at One Uptown.

Considering the apartment leasing status is still not stabilized, I am interested to see how the community progresses. I have high hopes. I just graduated college so it seems I am on the younger end, but so far I have enjoyed everyone I have met!

Me and my boyfriend have been here for 11 days now and absolutely love one uptown, we use the amenities everyday and can't get enough of the rooftop!

Caitlin....Awesome Leasing Representative! Her patience and willingness to make the lease happen was amazing. Looking forward to the lifestyle at One Uptown!

Attention to every detail Having a pool conciairge is just one of the many ways that the staff exceeds expectations. The building is always spotless

One uptown is a wonderful apartment complex and the best in Dallas. The apartments are gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors, and modern fixtures. They are dog friendly with bark park located on the 2nd floor.

Great community, great building to live in. I am loving the amenities, the neighborhood, and surrounding area. Wholefoods nearby is just the icing on the cake!

Our experience so far has been nothing short of amazing. The staff are extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The apartment building is like a resort.

So far everything has been amazing! I love the building and all of the great amenities. I would also love to create some kind of partnership between my restaurant, Pok, and the building!