One Uptown

4.7

4.7

I love it here! Everyone is nice and helpful and made my move in a breeze! I love the view I have and surprisingly the walls are pretty thick! If I had to choose one uptown I’d do it all over again!
a great place to live that has everything in walking distance. i have been able to go weeks without driving anywhere. love how there are restaurants, bars, clubs, grocery stores, dry cleaners, etc that are all less than a 7min walk away
Overall, I am very satisfied living at One Uptown! Jose at the concierge is so helpful and responsive. The facilities are always clean, and I love the community events every month held by the leasing office. Thank you for making One Uptown a great place to live!
Love living here! One complaint is the 2nd floor needs regular carpet cleaning because it always smells really bad. Doing tons of air freshener doesn’t fix the problem.
Very upscale. Valet parking and doorman. Very clean. Top notch apartment complex. Perfect downtown views. One Uptown exceeded all my expectations
Noise from outside (streets and parking across the street) and traffic are getting very annoying during the weekend. It’s getting louder every weekend and we can’t enjoy our patio anymore. Is there anything management can do? On a more positive note, the leading office has been very responsive regarding an issue we had with water billing.
The move in process was really easy and everyone was very helpful! The apartments are beautiful and have an amazing view of the city. The common areas are also the best I’ve seen.
Live living here! Can’t text the concierge 24 hours any hour of the days to let someone up to your unit or open a gate for guest parking. Most luxurious living imagined
I like my apt layout. The staff is great. Maintenace very efficient and responsive. The management is so nice to me and always very helpful.
Best place I have lived yet! I love the pools and views, along with the room that I live in. Staff is super friendly and helpful/responsive. Everyone I have met has been nothing but nice, and friendly! Can't wait to explore more of Dallas and have fun.