Located in the heart of Uptown. Provides high class amenities with the best views of downtown. Truly the best community in the whole of Uptown

Reply from One Uptown

I've been living in this apartment for about 2 months and so far I love this place. The residents/staff are friendly and the area is great. I'm beyond excited to have found such a perfect place that is an easy commute to work.

Reply from One Uptown

One Uptown has the best pool, club house, and view in Dallas. Also direct access to Fogo and Circo for lunch and dinner. It has easy access to eveything in Uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

This building is the most unique yet sexy all in one. Residents are nice, friendly, and everyone makes you feel welcome. Love the walkability to Whole Foods and many other hot spots right around the corner. This is the place to live if you want to be in Uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

I’m really impressed with the Mgmt team and the customer service provided by the concierge. Also, it’s a great perk to have access to the club benefits. The amenities are great!

Reply from One Uptown

Just moved in and I love it! I haven't been here long enough to figure out all the details but I am looking forward to checking out the pool this summer!

Reply from One Uptown

Incredible living at One Uptown. The amenities, the location, the people, the restaurants, the pool and sky-lounge, the parking, and the concierge.

Reply from One Uptown

The building is nice and does a great job keeping the common areas/ amenity areas/ hallways clean. The concierge is always pleasant and helpful as is maintenance.

Reply from One Uptown

Wonderful staff, quiet, secure and luxe! My favorite building I have lived in so far! Can’t get a location more convenient either! My dog loves it too!

Reply from One Uptown

Love living at One Uptown. It is very clean, modern, and has nice amenities! I love the building mixers with Circo and Fogo de Chao! The concierge staff has high turnover so you don’t get the opportunity to know them at a more personal level:/

Reply from One Uptown

Our overall experince has been positive. The new management has taken steps towards making our community even better. We enjoy the frequent resident events and proximity to lots of restaurants. While quiet now, the pool area becomes very rowdy during the spring and summer months. The parking lot can also be very disorganized at times as there are many vacant spots being blocked off.

Reply from One Uptown

Overall a great building! Beautiful rooftop area, always clean, and nice gym. They also have monthly social events at bars which are always fun. There are some issues with parking in the garage as several "reserved" spots have been vacant for quite some time. In addition, it is difficult to have a positive relationship with the concierge as there is constant turnover in staffing.

Reply from One Uptown

Very nice building. Well kept up and the management and staff are all very friendly and helpful. Convenient neighborhood offering a variety of high end to casual restaurants/bars. Additionally, a Whole Foods directly across the street. Nice property!

Reply from One Uptown

Love it here is so Much fun every one here is fun pool is amazing gym Is super nice and love being Able to walk every where from My apt most apt have a nice view ..

Reply from One Uptown

Love living here. The One Uptown team does a great job maintaining the property and doing events like brunches and happy hours. It can get noisy sometimes but small price to pay for living in the heart of uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

Love loving her the saff is amazing Josh went above and beyond to make the process easy ! I love the area and the residents! The concierge is a plus and our pool is great !

Reply from One Uptown

Amazing Amenities..Suoer friendly neighbours..Surely the best views of Downtown in the whole of Uptown BValue for money..Luxury living at it best !

Reply from One Uptown

We love living at One Uptown. It is well maintained and in the perfect location! I can walk to numerous bars, restaurants, parks, and stores within minutes. The rooftop pool and amenities are fabulous as well.

Reply from One Uptown

I love my apartment with the fantastic view. Each day before college, I stop by on the second floor for a coffee. At night, I exercise or swim in the pool.

Reply from One Uptown

I love living here and the staff is amazing building is done really good I never hear any neighbors trash in every floor gym is amazing and mostly the pool on rooftop is amazing

Reply from One Uptown

In the searching for my first apartment the leasing office was extremely helpful. Haley was able to show us around. Even after I had signed they worked with me to be able to go see the floor plan.

Reply from One Uptown

Ultimate luxury experience. Perfect location with the best downtown views of dallas. Top class amenities. Best living experience in Uptown..

Reply from One Uptown

This building is amazing. It is very safe and well kept. The management and building staff are extremely responsive and professional as well as nice/friendly people.

Reply from One Uptown

Great place & location Beautiful rooftop pool with incredible view of Dallas Close to wholefoods wonderful Mgt staff Take care of maintenance promptly

Reply from One Uptown

One Uptown is a great building however if can be quite noisy on Friday and Saturday. The staff is great and works hard to make the living experience wonderful.