Amazing Amenities..Suoer friendly neighbours..Surely the best views of Downtown in the whole of Uptown BValue for money..Luxury living at it best !

We love living at One Uptown. It is well maintained and in the perfect location! I can walk to numerous bars, restaurants, parks, and stores within minutes. The rooftop pool and amenities are fabulous as well.

Reply from One Uptown

I love my apartment with the fantastic view. Each day before college, I stop by on the second floor for a coffee. At night, I exercise or swim in the pool.

Reply from One Uptown

I love living here and the staff is amazing building is done really good I never hear any neighbors trash in every floor gym is amazing and mostly the pool on rooftop is amazing

Reply from One Uptown

In the searching for my first apartment the leasing office was extremely helpful. Haley was able to show us around. Even after I had signed they worked with me to be able to go see the floor plan.

Reply from One Uptown

Ultimate luxury experience. Perfect location with the best downtown views of dallas. Top class amenities. Best living experience in Uptown..

Reply from One Uptown

This building is amazing. It is very safe and well kept. The management and building staff are extremely responsive and professional as well as nice/friendly people.

Reply from One Uptown

Great place & location Beautiful rooftop pool with incredible view of Dallas Close to wholefoods wonderful Mgt staff Take care of maintenance promptly

Reply from One Uptown

One Uptown is a great building however if can be quite noisy on Friday and Saturday. The staff is great and works hard to make the living experience wonderful.

Reply from One Uptown

I love One Uptown. The leasing office, maintenance folks, and concierges are very friendly and responsive. The location is the best in Dallas and the view from the 20th floor pool deck is amazing.

Reply from One Uptown

Overall great community. Pros are the kindness of the concierge and the beautiful apartments. Cons are the noise coming from the bar across the street from Thursday to Sunday and some residents who listen to very loud music or scream in the middle of the night.

Reply from One Uptown

So far all the concierge, all of the professionals working on site have been so amazing! Im meeting new neighbors daily and I almost completed unpacking. Loving the building

Reply from One Uptown

The leasing staff is wonderful, very responsive, and professional. The building is designed like no other, with state of the art amenities and services. Location is very convenient to everything in the Uptown area as well as a short commute to West Village or Downtown Dallas.

Reply from One Uptown

So excited to move in to One Uptown! The pool is spectacular, rather furnishings are beautiful, and my dog is going to live the dog park! And the staff are so friendly

Reply from One Uptown

Love the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure your happy with your time here. It goes without saying that they truly care about their residents and thats something hard to find when living in apartment homes.

Reply from One Uptown

I’ve really enjoyed living at the One. The people make it what it is. The staff are always friendly and the maintenance crew is always on top of every request I make

The staff at One Uptown have been nothing but some of the most accommodating, hospitable people to work with. They will go above and beyond to be of assistance or fill any request you might have. The thing is, they're genuine. They're genuinely excited for you to live there and want to help you make it your home. I'll be renewing my lease until further notice!

Greatest place to live, friendly environment, come check it out, nice restaurants around, great neighborhood and just minutes away to anything

Wonderful staff and exceptional concierge. Right in the heart of Uptown. Gym is well equipped, free coffee every morning, and they are always around to chat should you have a concern. More importantly, they will go far and beyond to get the issue fixed. I give it a 4.9

Absolute BEST manager and concierge team! The residents are phenomenal and very humbled most days. The events are superb and high-rise is the best in Uptown!!!

The location of One Uptown couldn't be any better. As an SMU student, I love the close drive to campus and easy accessibility of fun nightlife in uptown.

I love living here at One Uptown. Although I moved in under unforeseen circumstances, the staff made the transition enjoyable and I genuinely feel at home here. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place in uptown!

Staff is super friendly! Love the location and the property... there are some new building hiccups but the concierge and leasing office are quick to take action and remedy them. Love how pet friendly the property is too!

Excellent building. Fantastic amenities right in the heart of Uptown. Walking distance to EVERYTHING! Also great resident demographic. Definitely a hot spot!

my experience at one uptown so far has been nothing but positive. they are letting me move in earlier than expected and have also arranged for me to use the freight elevator at a time that works best for me