One Uptown

I have lived here for about two years and it has been an absolutely incredible experience. The location of the building is ideal and the amenities are great. The service to the residents is amazing because the staff is highly professional and attentive.
Moving into my apartment here was very quick and easy. Kacey responded pretty quick to my emails to questions I had in the moving process. Over all was a great experience!
I love living at One Uptown! Everyone who lives here is so nice and the concierge service is awesome. The amenities are great and I especially love the pool!
I absolutely love living here. The concierge is beyond amazing and the community is very fun. I very much enjoy the pools as well as the gym. The view is unbeatable.
One Uptown is a fantastic place to live in Dallas’s Uptown! The people, the amenities, the staff, and the concierge are wonderful components of this community
I love living here! Everyone is so kind and welcoming. The amenities are always so clean, the pool and gym can’t be beat! Location is the best in uptown.
The apartment and the complex are beautiful! Great views, pristine apartments, great staff. Love that they offer recycling. The one complaint I have is that the bark park smells so strongly of urine at all times of day (even in the middle of the night) that it is tough to even stand out there even for a brief moment. Not sure if there is no drainage system or what but if this can be improved it would make a big difference for dog owners.
I absolutely LOVE living here! Everyone I come across is kind and polite. The amenities are amazing. The location is incredible. It just feels like home!
Great community building with nice apartments, convenient location and great amenities. Management team is helping us solve an issue with our neighbor and that’s much appreciated. the pool on the second floor is amazing. A couple of ideas for improvement: would it be possible to wash the balconies (not the windows but the floor)? No guest policy during Covid pandemic is not always respected. Rooftop pool is not relaxing at all during the weekend due to loud music and people not social distancing.
Great experience so far! Really enjoyed the amenities and have had an awesome time exploring the heart of uptown Dallas. Trash pick up and valet services are incredibly nice as well.