Overall a great building! Beautiful rooftop area, always clean, and nice gym. They also have monthly social events at bars which are always fun. There are some issues with parking in the garage as several "reserved" spots have been vacant for quite some time. In addition, it is difficult to have a positive relationship with the concierge as there is constant turnover in staffing.

Very nice building. Well kept up and the management and staff are all very friendly and helpful. Convenient neighborhood offering a variety of high end to casual restaurants/bars. Additionally, a Whole Foods directly across the street. Nice property!

Reply from One Uptown

Love it here is so Much fun every one here is fun pool is amazing gym Is super nice and love being Able to walk every where from My apt most apt have a nice view ..

Reply from One Uptown

Love living here. The One Uptown team does a great job maintaining the property and doing events like brunches and happy hours. It can get noisy sometimes but small price to pay for living in the heart of uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

Love loving her the saff is amazing Josh went above and beyond to make the process easy ! I love the area and the residents! The concierge is a plus and our pool is great !

Reply from One Uptown

Amazing Amenities..Suoer friendly neighbours..Surely the best views of Downtown in the whole of Uptown BValue for money..Luxury living at it best !

Reply from One Uptown

We love living at One Uptown. It is well maintained and in the perfect location! I can walk to numerous bars, restaurants, parks, and stores within minutes. The rooftop pool and amenities are fabulous as well.

Reply from One Uptown

I love my apartment with the fantastic view. Each day before college, I stop by on the second floor for a coffee. At night, I exercise or swim in the pool.

Reply from One Uptown

I love living here and the staff is amazing building is done really good I never hear any neighbors trash in every floor gym is amazing and mostly the pool on rooftop is amazing

Reply from One Uptown

In the searching for my first apartment the leasing office was extremely helpful. Haley was able to show us around. Even after I had signed they worked with me to be able to go see the floor plan.

Reply from One Uptown

Ultimate luxury experience. Perfect location with the best downtown views of dallas. Top class amenities. Best living experience in Uptown..

Reply from One Uptown

This building is amazing. It is very safe and well kept. The management and building staff are extremely responsive and professional as well as nice/friendly people.

Reply from One Uptown

Great place & location Beautiful rooftop pool with incredible view of Dallas Close to wholefoods wonderful Mgt staff Take care of maintenance promptly

Reply from One Uptown

One Uptown is a great building however if can be quite noisy on Friday and Saturday. The staff is great and works hard to make the living experience wonderful.

Reply from One Uptown

I love One Uptown. The leasing office, maintenance folks, and concierges are very friendly and responsive. The location is the best in Dallas and the view from the 20th floor pool deck is amazing.

Reply from One Uptown

Overall great community. Pros are the kindness of the concierge and the beautiful apartments. Cons are the noise coming from the bar across the street from Thursday to Sunday and some residents who listen to very loud music or scream in the middle of the night.

Reply from One Uptown

So far all the concierge, all of the professionals working on site have been so amazing! Im meeting new neighbors daily and I almost completed unpacking. Loving the building

Reply from One Uptown

The leasing staff is wonderful, very responsive, and professional. The building is designed like no other, with state of the art amenities and services. Location is very convenient to everything in the Uptown area as well as a short commute to West Village or Downtown Dallas.

Reply from One Uptown

So excited to move in to One Uptown! The pool is spectacular, rather furnishings are beautiful, and my dog is going to live the dog park! And the staff are so friendly

Reply from One Uptown

Love the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure your happy with your time here. It goes without saying that they truly care about their residents and thats something hard to find when living in apartment homes.

Reply from One Uptown

I’ve really enjoyed living at the One. The people make it what it is. The staff are always friendly and the maintenance crew is always on top of every request I make

The staff at One Uptown have been nothing but some of the most accommodating, hospitable people to work with. They will go above and beyond to be of assistance or fill any request you might have. The thing is, they're genuine. They're genuinely excited for you to live there and want to help you make it your home. I'll be renewing my lease until further notice!

Greatest place to live, friendly environment, come check it out, nice restaurants around, great neighborhood and just minutes away to anything

Wonderful staff and exceptional concierge. Right in the heart of Uptown. Gym is well equipped, free coffee every morning, and they are always around to chat should you have a concern. More importantly, they will go far and beyond to get the issue fixed. I give it a 4.9

Absolute BEST manager and concierge team! The residents are phenomenal and very humbled most days. The events are superb and high-rise is the best in Uptown!!!