One Uptown

4.7

4.7

Overall this is one of the best places to live in. There are pros and cons of being in the heart of Uptown, Fri and Sat nights can get loud with the local bars and street racing but the police have been doing a better job on patrolling to ensure everything is safe. The rooftop pool has amazing views and a great BBQ. The gym is pretty good and has everything you need for a full workout. There is always parking underground that is secure and never full. Would love to keep renting here!
I love this building, the amenities are so great. I’m sad there turning into condos because we have to move but it was so great being here when we could.
Leasing and maintenance have been very proactive to fix the water leak issue. However, it has been an inconvenience so I give it four stars.
Great community, great amenities, great staff. The residents here are mostly upwardly mobile individuals, many with pets. No issues in my time here
I love it here! Everyone is nice and helpful and made my move in a breeze! I love the view I have and surprisingly the walls are pretty thick! If I had to choose one uptown I’d do it all over again!
a great place to live that has everything in walking distance. i have been able to go weeks without driving anywhere. love how there are restaurants, bars, clubs, grocery stores, dry cleaners, etc that are all less than a 7min walk away
Overall, I am very satisfied living at One Uptown! Jose at the concierge is so helpful and responsive. The facilities are always clean, and I love the community events every month held by the leasing office. Thank you for making One Uptown a great place to live!
Love living here! One complaint is the 2nd floor needs regular carpet cleaning because it always smells really bad. Doing tons of air freshener doesn’t fix the problem.
Very upscale. Valet parking and doorman. Very clean. Top notch apartment complex. Perfect downtown views. One Uptown exceeded all my expectations
Noise from outside (streets and parking across the street) and traffic are getting very annoying during the weekend. It’s getting louder every weekend and we can’t enjoy our patio anymore. Is there anything management can do? On a more positive note, the leading office has been very responsive regarding an issue we had with water billing.