I have lived here almost a month now and the residents and staff have been amazing! The "Valet Living" concept is effective and makes you feel as if you are living in a five star hotel.

One uptown has some excellent facilities. The pool has one of the best views in Dallas and is kept very clean. The staff is also very friendly and accommodating.

Just moved in and love living here, everyone is helpful, friendly, and welcoming. The apartment is stunning, and the amenities are out of this world. Best decision.

Best apt community i have lived in! Staff is great, place is clean and kept up nicely. Views, and finish outs being high end are what enticed me the most.

I’m blown away by everything about this place. Caitlin was so patient throughout the leasing experience. The concierge and amenities are amazing, it feels like you’re living in a 5 star hotel. All of the other resident have been so friendly. I feel very safe here and the location is perfect!

One Uptown is such a wonderful place to live! They have awesome monthly building social events and are in a great location in the heart of uptown!

No complaints about this very dog friendly building filled with other people who have/love/interact with dogs! Residents and staff are all great! The neighborhood is filled with conveniences like great restaurants and Whole Foods! The building itself is beautiful from the outside and inside my apt I love my floor to clg views of downtown, uptown, and north.... Since I am currently enjoying the free latte from 2nd fl, it would be remiss not to mention the excellent coffee and gym... Last and most importantly, the concierge group is helpful, attentive, and controls access to provide a level of security that most others do not. Oh - I should mention the concierge group’s friendly and often humorous ‘good morning’ is a great start to my day! Thank you!

Reply from One Uptown

Best High rise in uptown with the most stunning views of downtown! Luxurious amenities, An amazing roof top pool. Couldn’t have found a better community to live in.

Reply from One Uptown

Community, environment is 5 star that in my mind promotes safety wellness and growth. The staff is overly accommodating and friendly with massive knowledge of the neighborhood and area. I recently relocated to Dallas and has been a exquisite experience

Love my apartment! It felt like home the day I moved in. The community is great too. Neighborhood really has it all. Living near Whole Foods is so convenient!

Reply from One Uptown

It’s been such a wonderful experience to live in such a beautiful building with so much to offer. Not to mention such sweet staff. I love one uptown!

Reply from One Uptown

I could not be happier with One Uptown. The amenities are beautiful and kept clean, every person who has visited is blown away by the floor to ceiling windows and aesthetic lay outs of the rooms. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The only reason I am not leaving 5 stars is the noise from Circo is overwhelming some nights; very disappointed in the lack of communication with events there and no strict cut off time as the noise will last well into the AM. Slight noise from Mckinney Ave but SO worth being close to everything. Overall would recommend One Uptown to anyone moving to Dallas and hope to see improvements with Circo.

Reply from One Uptown

Everybody has been so genuine and helpful since the day I moved in. I’m very thankful to have these type of people around me every day. I would recommend anyone to live at one uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

Great community, luxury high rise building! It is also in the best location right across from Whole Foods and near a lot of local restaurants and bars!

Reply from One Uptown

The leasing Agent was amazing throughout the lease process and made my move-in very easy and seamless. The doorman was very friendly during my move-in and very friendly as well. The community is very clean and has a lot of nice amenities.

Reply from One Uptown

Has been pretty smooth. I have the best view. All the appliances are up to date. The place also smells amazing from the common areas to the hall ways.

Reply from One Uptown

I love living here because I can walk every day to my office. We have great neighbors and having restaurants and nightlife nearby is convenient.

Reply from One Uptown

Located in the heart of Uptown. Provides high class amenities with the best views of downtown. Truly the best community in the whole of Uptown

Reply from One Uptown

I've been living in this apartment for about 2 months and so far I love this place. The residents/staff are friendly and the area is great. I'm beyond excited to have found such a perfect place that is an easy commute to work.

Reply from One Uptown

One Uptown has the best pool, club house, and view in Dallas. Also direct access to Fogo and Circo for lunch and dinner. It has easy access to eveything in Uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

This building is the most unique yet sexy all in one. Residents are nice, friendly, and everyone makes you feel welcome. Love the walkability to Whole Foods and many other hot spots right around the corner. This is the place to live if you want to be in Uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

I’m really impressed with the Mgmt team and the customer service provided by the concierge. Also, it’s a great perk to have access to the club benefits. The amenities are great!

Reply from One Uptown

Just moved in and I love it! I haven't been here long enough to figure out all the details but I am looking forward to checking out the pool this summer!

Reply from One Uptown

Incredible living at One Uptown. The amenities, the location, the people, the restaurants, the pool and sky-lounge, the parking, and the concierge.

Reply from One Uptown

The building is nice and does a great job keeping the common areas/ amenity areas/ hallways clean. The concierge is always pleasant and helpful as is maintenance.