One Uptown

4.7

4.7

One Uptown is a wonderful place to live in Dallas's Uptown. There is so much to do and the staff is one-of-a-kind! The amenities are also spectacular.
Its been good so far! Only challenge is the valet putting cars all over the sidewalks on weekends. Also, not sure how to turn on or select channels on the TV's on 20th floor.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about One Uptown! It’s a lovely building, the staff is fantastic and quick to respond/take care of anything!
My real review was labeled as spam. That should tell you something. Overall it’s ok but compared to other comps in the area.. it’s pretty mediocre. Low level.
I have really enjoyed living at one uptown. The concierge and lease managers are very helpful and accommodating. The units are beautiful and the rooftop pool and fitness center amenities are AMAZING.
We have really enjoyed all of our experiences so far with the leasing staff and concierge. We just picked up our keys this week and can't wait to move in. Oh, and get in the pool for the first time! Thank you One Team!
The staff here is amazing and so welcoming. They really care about the residents here. The amenities are all so beautiful. Everyone here is so friendly and easy to get along with!!
Just moved in last week, so far all good and love the building. Residents are friendly and the staff is great. So glad I moved to OneUptown!
One Uptown exceeded all my expectations! The amenities are incredible, the security is professional, and the 24/7 concierge is extremely attentive. The views of downtown are incredible ! Best high rise in Uptown
One Uptown exceeded all my expectations! The amenities are incredible, the security is professional, and the 24/7 concierge is extremely attentive. Elysia is a wonderful leasing agent and made my move-in process so easy.