Attention to every detail Having a pool conciairge is just one of the many ways that the staff exceeds expectations. The building is always spotless

One uptown is a wonderful apartment complex and the best in Dallas. The apartments are gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors, and modern fixtures. They are dog friendly with bark park located on the 2nd floor.

Great community, great building to live in. I am loving the amenities, the neighborhood, and surrounding area. Wholefoods nearby is just the icing on the cake!

Our experience so far has been nothing short of amazing. The staff are extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The apartment building is like a resort.

So far everything has been amazing! I love the building and all of the great amenities. I would also love to create some kind of partnership between my restaurant, Pok, and the building!

I like the concierge and Caitlyn is always available and approachable. Thank you for keeping the building clean, maintenance peeps! We hope to attend more of the community gatherings in the future and meet new friends.

My move in was fantastic. The concierge has been very helpful with all of my requests. I am also very pleased with all of the amenities of the building.

We love our new place! Everyone has been wonderful! Thank you to the concierge team (Robin/Marcus/Richard/John) and Yasser (valet) for making us feel at home.

Obviously, just like with any brand new building, there are growing pains as the building continues to be finished and ramped up to it's full potential. The key here is that 1 Uptown's potential is through the roof and the staff has an attitude centered around doing everything they can to continue to take the property in the right direction, that is making the facility the top in it's class for Dallas.

Been here for a month now and it truly is a great place to live. The community is great. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Truly an upscale living environment.

Great looking brand new place in the middle of everything, top notch service and concierge 24/7. Swimming pool in the rooftop will oversee all of Dallas. Fogo de Chao is already on the first floor and Circo will be coming by June/July.

I enjoy living at this community. The staff is very attentive and caring to the needs of the residents. The elevator is a bit frustrating, as there is construction on going.

Leesa, Caitlin and Misty have all been super sweet and helpful during my transition as I moved in. The location of the building is unbeatable, and the features within the apartment itself and lobbies are so great. There are some kinks to be worked out, as the building is brand new, but the expediency of the staff to accommodate evens things out.

I have not moved in yet, but I was approved last Friday and so far, the service with the leasing office has been great. While this is not a large sampling, I would recommend One Uptown to others.

The OneUptown staff is very accommodating and friendly. They have been patient and seem to enjoy the environment they are working in. Thank you for everything.