Considering the apartment leasing status is still not stabilized, I am interested to see how the community progresses. I have high hopes. I just graduated college so it seems I am on the younger end, but so far I have enjoyed everyone I have met!

Leesa, Caitlin and Misty have all been super sweet and helpful during my transition as I moved in. The location of the building is unbeatable, and the features within the apartment itself and lobbies are so great. There are some kinks to be worked out, as the building is brand new, but the expediency of the staff to accommodate evens things out.

I like the concierge and Caitlyn is always available and approachable. Thank you for keeping the building clean, maintenance peeps! We hope to attend more of the community gatherings in the future and meet new friends.

Staff is super friendly! Love the location and the property... there are some new building hiccups but the concierge and leasing office are quick to take action and remedy them. Love how pet friendly the property is too!

Great community, great building to live in. I am loving the amenities, the neighborhood, and surrounding area. Wholefoods nearby is just the icing on the cake!

Been here for a month now and it truly is a great place to live. The community is great. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Truly an upscale living environment.

Obviously, just like with any brand new building, there are growing pains as the building continues to be finished and ramped up to it's full potential. The key here is that 1 Uptown's potential is through the roof and the staff has an attitude centered around doing everything they can to continue to take the property in the right direction, that is making the facility the top in it's class for Dallas.

We love our new place! Everyone has been wonderful! Thank you to the concierge team (Robin/Marcus/Richard/John) and Yasser (valet) for making us feel at home.

My move in was fantastic. The concierge has been very helpful with all of my requests. I am also very pleased with all of the amenities of the building.

So far everything has been amazing! I love the building and all of the great amenities. I would also love to create some kind of partnership between my restaurant, Pok, and the building!

Our experience so far has been nothing short of amazing. The staff are extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The apartment building is like a resort.

One uptown is a wonderful apartment complex and the best in Dallas. The apartments are gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors, and modern fixtures. They are dog friendly with bark park located on the 2nd floor.

Attention to every detail Having a pool conciairge is just one of the many ways that the staff exceeds expectations. The building is always spotless

Caitlin....Awesome Leasing Representative! Her patience and willingness to make the lease happen was amazing. Looking forward to the lifestyle at One Uptown!

Me and my boyfriend have been here for 11 days now and absolutely love one uptown, we use the amenities everyday and can't get enough of the rooftop!

I haven't moved in yet, but so far my experience has been great. Everyone has been really nice and helpful! Looking forward to living at One Uptown.

I've just lived at One Uptown a week, but so far I'm extremely pleased. The leasing staff was great (Caitlin in particular). The unit was in perfect condition. I love being able to walk to the grocery store and to bars/restaurants. And the pool is incredible.

This is a beautiful tower in the middle of a happening area of Dallas. The superb staff, amenities and location make living here an absolute pleasure. I can easily say that I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Love One Uptown! The amenities are incredible, staff is helpful, and location is perfect for any active lifestyle. The apartments are very comfortable, and views are amazing.

So far everything has been handled beautifully by the leasing staff and management here. Caitlin has been so patient and helpful with my many questions and visits, the building staff so far have been very accommodating to anything I may need to help with my move in. The building is gorgeous, the amenities are great, and I cannot believe the resident rewards program and events they host here! I cannot wait to move in on the 2nd of October!

my experience at one uptown so far has been nothing but positive. they are letting me move in earlier than expected and have also arranged for me to use the freight elevator at a time that works best for me

Excellent building. Fantastic amenities right in the heart of Uptown. Walking distance to EVERYTHING! Also great resident demographic. Definitely a hot spot!

I love living here at One Uptown. Although I moved in under unforeseen circumstances, the staff made the transition enjoyable and I genuinely feel at home here. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place in uptown!

The location of One Uptown couldn't be any better. As an SMU student, I love the close drive to campus and easy accessibility of fun nightlife in uptown.

Wonderful staff and exceptional concierge. Right in the heart of Uptown. Gym is well equipped, free coffee every morning, and they are always around to chat should you have a concern. More importantly, they will go far and beyond to get the issue fixed. I give it a 4.9