Overall great community. Pros are the kindness of the concierge and the beautiful apartments. Cons are the noise coming from the bar across the street from Thursday to Sunday and some residents who listen to very loud music or scream in the middle of the night.

Reply from One Uptown

One Uptown is a great building however if can be quite noisy on Friday and Saturday. The staff is great and works hard to make the living experience wonderful.

Reply from One Uptown

Overall a great building! Beautiful rooftop area, always clean, and nice gym. They also have monthly social events at bars which are always fun. There are some issues with parking in the garage as several "reserved" spots have been vacant for quite some time. In addition, it is difficult to have a positive relationship with the concierge as there is constant turnover in staffing.

Reply from One Uptown

Our overall experince has been positive. The new management has taken steps towards making our community even better. We enjoy the frequent resident events and proximity to lots of restaurants. While quiet now, the pool area becomes very rowdy during the spring and summer months. The parking lot can also be very disorganized at times as there are many vacant spots being blocked off.

Reply from One Uptown

I like the concierge and Caitlyn is always available and approachable. Thank you for keeping the building clean, maintenance peeps! We hope to attend more of the community gatherings in the future and meet new friends.

Leesa, Caitlin and Misty have all been super sweet and helpful during my transition as I moved in. The location of the building is unbeatable, and the features within the apartment itself and lobbies are so great. There are some kinks to be worked out, as the building is brand new, but the expediency of the staff to accommodate evens things out.

Considering the apartment leasing status is still not stabilized, I am interested to see how the community progresses. I have high hopes. I just graduated college so it seems I am on the younger end, but so far I have enjoyed everyone I have met!

The building is nice and does a great job keeping the common areas/ amenity areas/ hallways clean. The concierge is always pleasant and helpful as is maintenance.

The leasing staff is wonderful, very responsive, and professional. The building is designed like no other, with state of the art amenities and services. Location is very convenient to everything in the Uptown area as well as a short commute to West Village or Downtown Dallas.

Reply from One Uptown

Great community, great building to live in. I am loving the amenities, the neighborhood, and surrounding area. Wholefoods nearby is just the icing on the cake!

Ultimate luxury experience. Perfect location with the best downtown views of dallas. Top class amenities. Best living experience in Uptown..

Reply from One Uptown

Greatest place to live, friendly environment, come check it out, nice restaurants around, great neighborhood and just minutes away to anything

Staff is super friendly! Love the location and the property... there are some new building hiccups but the concierge and leasing office are quick to take action and remedy them. Love how pet friendly the property is too!

I love living here and the staff is amazing building is done really good I never hear any neighbors trash in every floor gym is amazing and mostly the pool on rooftop is amazing

Reply from One Uptown

I love my apartment with the fantastic view. Each day before college, I stop by on the second floor for a coffee. At night, I exercise or swim in the pool.

Reply from One Uptown

So excited to move in to One Uptown! The pool is spectacular, rather furnishings are beautiful, and my dog is going to live the dog park! And the staff are so friendly

Reply from One Uptown

We love living at One Uptown. It is well maintained and in the perfect location! I can walk to numerous bars, restaurants, parks, and stores within minutes. The rooftop pool and amenities are fabulous as well.

Reply from One Uptown

Amazing Amenities..Suoer friendly neighbours..Surely the best views of Downtown in the whole of Uptown BValue for money..Luxury living at it best !

Reply from One Uptown

Love loving her the saff is amazing Josh went above and beyond to make the process easy ! I love the area and the residents! The concierge is a plus and our pool is great !

Reply from One Uptown

I love One Uptown. The leasing office, maintenance folks, and concierges are very friendly and responsive. The location is the best in Dallas and the view from the 20th floor pool deck is amazing.

Reply from One Uptown

Love living here. The One Uptown team does a great job maintaining the property and doing events like brunches and happy hours. It can get noisy sometimes but small price to pay for living in the heart of uptown.

Reply from One Uptown

So far all the concierge, all of the professionals working on site have been so amazing! Im meeting new neighbors daily and I almost completed unpacking. Loving the building

Reply from One Uptown

Love living at One Uptown. It is very clean, modern, and has nice amenities! I love the building mixers with Circo and Fogo de Chao! The concierge staff has high turnover so you don’t get the opportunity to know them at a more personal level:/

Great place & location Beautiful rooftop pool with incredible view of Dallas Close to wholefoods wonderful Mgt staff Take care of maintenance promptly

Reply from One Uptown

This building is amazing. It is very safe and well kept. The management and building staff are extremely responsive and professional as well as nice/friendly people.