Overall great community. Pros are the kindness of the concierge and the beautiful apartments. Cons are the noise coming from the bar across the street from Thursday to Sunday and some residents who listen to very loud music or scream in the middle of the night.

Reply from One Uptown

I like the concierge and Caitlyn is always available and approachable. Thank you for keeping the building clean, maintenance peeps! We hope to attend more of the community gatherings in the future and meet new friends.

One Uptown is a great building however if can be quite noisy on Friday and Saturday. The staff is great and works hard to make the living experience wonderful.

Reply from One Uptown

Considering the apartment leasing status is still not stabilized, I am interested to see how the community progresses. I have high hopes. I just graduated college so it seems I am on the younger end, but so far I have enjoyed everyone I have met!

Leesa, Caitlin and Misty have all been super sweet and helpful during my transition as I moved in. The location of the building is unbeatable, and the features within the apartment itself and lobbies are so great. There are some kinks to be worked out, as the building is brand new, but the expediency of the staff to accommodate evens things out.

The leasing staff is wonderful, very responsive, and professional. The building is designed like no other, with state of the art amenities and services. Location is very convenient to everything in the Uptown area as well as a short commute to West Village or Downtown Dallas.

Reply from One Uptown

Staff is super friendly! Love the location and the property... there are some new building hiccups but the concierge and leasing office are quick to take action and remedy them. Love how pet friendly the property is too!

Great community, great building to live in. I am loving the amenities, the neighborhood, and surrounding area. Wholefoods nearby is just the icing on the cake!

Ultimate luxury experience. Perfect location with the best downtown views of dallas. Top class amenities. Best living experience in Uptown..

Reply from One Uptown

Greatest place to live, friendly environment, come check it out, nice restaurants around, great neighborhood and just minutes away to anything

So excited to move in to One Uptown! The pool is spectacular, rather furnishings are beautiful, and my dog is going to live the dog park! And the staff are so friendly

Reply from One Uptown

Love the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure your happy with your time here. It goes without saying that they truly care about their residents and thats something hard to find when living in apartment homes.

Reply from One Uptown

I’ve really enjoyed living at the One. The people make it what it is. The staff are always friendly and the maintenance crew is always on top of every request I make

The staff at One Uptown have been nothing but some of the most accommodating, hospitable people to work with. They will go above and beyond to be of assistance or fill any request you might have. The thing is, they're genuine. They're genuinely excited for you to live there and want to help you make it your home. I'll be renewing my lease until further notice!

Wonderful staff and exceptional concierge. Right in the heart of Uptown. Gym is well equipped, free coffee every morning, and they are always around to chat should you have a concern. More importantly, they will go far and beyond to get the issue fixed. I give it a 4.9

The OneUptown staff is very accommodating and friendly. They have been patient and seem to enjoy the environment they are working in. Thank you for everything.

I have not moved in yet, but I was approved last Friday and so far, the service with the leasing office has been great. While this is not a large sampling, I would recommend One Uptown to others.

I enjoy living at this community. The staff is very attentive and caring to the needs of the residents. The elevator is a bit frustrating, as there is construction on going.

Great looking brand new place in the middle of everything, top notch service and concierge 24/7. Swimming pool in the rooftop will oversee all of Dallas. Fogo de Chao is already on the first floor and Circo will be coming by June/July.

Been here for a month now and it truly is a great place to live. The community is great. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Truly an upscale living environment.

Obviously, just like with any brand new building, there are growing pains as the building continues to be finished and ramped up to it's full potential. The key here is that 1 Uptown's potential is through the roof and the staff has an attitude centered around doing everything they can to continue to take the property in the right direction, that is making the facility the top in it's class for Dallas.

We love our new place! Everyone has been wonderful! Thank you to the concierge team (Robin/Marcus/Richard/John) and Yasser (valet) for making us feel at home.

My move in was fantastic. The concierge has been very helpful with all of my requests. I am also very pleased with all of the amenities of the building.

So far everything has been amazing! I love the building and all of the great amenities. I would also love to create some kind of partnership between my restaurant, Pok, and the building!

Our experience so far has been nothing short of amazing. The staff are extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The apartment building is like a resort.