I absolutely love the apartment and it’s amenities. The only thing I don’t like however is that the elevator is always down but other than that no complaints.

If they improve pest control will be better. I live next to the trash room so I am troubled with bugs. I suggest they should spray in trash room and keep trash room clean

the community is pretty welcoming and relaxed but it is often very dirty in the common areas and I could also really do without the elevators breaking every weekend

It’s a really great place to live especially downtown. I love that they have resources such as computers and printers. I feel safe in my building and the staff is so nice.

The complex is a wonderful place to live especially when you take care of where you live and respect the property. The amenities are wonderful when clean and the staff does an incredible job keeping up with the mess of college students.

So far it’s been mediocre, not great not bad. Communication with staff could be better (no one answers the phone). MAJOR roach infestation issue that was hidden and lied about before signing of the lease. I would recommend software to assist those who want to sublet to help residents find apartments/rent their apartments.

One 12 is a good place. It’s really nice and the management is also very very very good. I don’t like the roaches on the 8th floor but other

It has been really good so far. The only things that are problems aren’t really your guy’s fault. It’s the people living here who either don’t respect the space or let there dogs do whatever they want that are the problem.

I've been living here for two years and so far in my opinion, I definitely appreciate the people. They are always welcoming and at the end of the day I can come home to a place i want to call home...

Pleasant overall experience. Not a huge fan of the computer counter, because I believe it could have more functionality. Otherwise, i’m a satisfied individual.

So far,it hasn’t been bad. I loved the move-in process,it was really easy and convenient. My only issue are the elevators; I wish there were a couple more since I stay in building two with a majority of students. I also think the roommate matching can be a little more efficient.

The only concern I have with the apartments is the roaches never leave even after pest control comes to exterminate somehow that needs fixin

I like so far but I thonestly think the security is the problem here. It’s been 8 months I’m here and I never had any problem till summer 2018 came in. It’s like security became so lax every body doing what ever they want that’s the only problem at One12 and also the carpet maintenance is horrible.

I have only been here two months and although we had a slight rocky start with one of the residents I lived with, the leasing office took care of it immediately and I’ve enjoyed my stay ever since

Great place to live only if you know your roommates :). Facilities are nice, rooms are cute. Just wish gym was cleaner and the internet wasn’t as unreliable and unpredictable like it is every single day

It’s been a beautiful experience so far! I love it here! Everything about one12 has been convenient and great to me. Transportation, the utilities included, etc!

Nice, really nice. Really really really nice. Totally nice. Totally not doing this to get a $5 Amazon rewards card. Trying to fill 140 chara

Reply from One12 Courtland

I am throughly enjoying my experience here at one12 Courtland. The environment overall is clean and safe and secure. I also appreciate the kindness of the staff who work here.

Reply from One12 Courtland

*only rate 3 stars because of maitenance* Terrance and Joseph, you both are both awesome. Terrance came to my room immediately to fix my AC. As for the management of one12courtland, it’s been a nightmare, and i’ve only lived here for 3 weeks. There needs to be better management, and management needs to learn how to approprialtely talk to students. Every time I have talked to someone in management they are extremely rude. My dad had to personally drive down to Atlanta after 8 days of living with a wet carpet, and 4 days with no AC to complain.

Reply from One12 Courtland

maintenance responds fast. staff is friendly. apartments are modern and convenient for class. hallways and garage could be a little cleaner.

Reply from One12 Courtland

It’s Great everyone is so friendly and I love the environment, It’s a fun community for us millennials to mingle around our peers and It such a unique Establishment

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love living at One12. It is so exciting getting to live here with my best friend, as there always so many fun events to attend and nice amenities.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I enjoy staying here, but sometimes I feel it can be more cleaner such as the elevators and the hallways. Also in the gym, a lot of equipment is broken and it takes a long time to get fixed.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I loved living here. Things have been great, i had a wonderful experience here at one 12. I would recommend this apartment building to friends

Reply from One12 Courtland

It was great, everything was nice and my room was clean when i got there and i had no problems there the whole time i was there which was a year