One12 Courtland

Nice location with easy access to the interstate. Convenient to train station, restaurants, entertainment, and so on. Nice students in building.
AWESOME PLACE TO STAY I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS BOUT THIS GREAT PLACE VDM, M X D JSL DJISL JKJN CSUCLS JSIALS SJSKLJ IO XMD,. JCXJNK/;LXKSO'S XKJCX XL;
I’ve been in this residence multiple times to visit friends. I’ve admired the living spaces and kitchen. I also appreciate the furniture in the room.
It’s okay and good for cheap quick leases. Leasing office is tricky to work with and you have to stay persistent on them for literally anything.
The facility is nasty and for us to pay so much, I’ve never understood why everything is nasty all the time. The workers are okay but the filth I have to live in triumphs everything. I see workers and security guards walk over the trash all the time.
I love the amenities however the maintenance of the building itself. There's roaches but people are nice and so is the area. I also love how close it is to campus
Have roaches and nobody has done anything about it. Office people lazy and no help. Made the jamaican maintenance guy leave and he was the BEST maintenance guy EVER.
My time at 112 has been fine so far the staff is nice. My room is big I have a tub and a big room and I love it I have a cool roommate. But maintenance ence here sucks.
I’m enjoying my time at one 12. I go to Georgia state so it easy to get to class and right here on campus. I’m not really missing any campus action. One 12 def a spot to live at if you go to Georgia state or any college that’s close
great place to live, i would raise my kids here if i could. The quality of service is 10/10. The staff is great and always provide quality service