While the trash chute gets full (in a disgustingly mountainous way), and the dog area is riddled with mess, these are issues that are at the hands of the residents who currently live here and not the fault of the complex. Otherwise the amenities, convenience, location, and even price are hard to beat . I highly recommend for students, especially if you have pets . It is a pet friendly community .

This place has good space but maintenance could be better. Hallways are dirty, and elevators smell like dog pee. This caused roach problem that was bad at the beginning at the year

Not a fan. At all. One12 is not worth the money you’re paying and they need MAJOR upgrades. The hallways are nasty, the elevators are down every other day, and the walls are disgusting.

Residents do not care about property , hallways and walls are filthy . We pay too much to not have 24/7 maintnence . Hard wood floors would help with the horrible smells the carpet holds.

I have got so many compliments on my apartment. I love how it came together. Very safe, staff takes care of all my issues. Signed a new lease.

Staying close to school has been cool, but the water in my sink goes down slowly or not at all and I have been living here for almost a yr and I moved into a dirty carpet and it is still filthy.

The individual apartments are spacious and updated. The common areas such as hallways and elevators could use better maintenance. The carpets are dirty and there are numerous scuff marks on the walls in the hallways

Had a great experience living here for one year. Being at the center of downtown all the visiting places in downtown is at walking distance including Georgia State. Apartment is perfectly maintained and the security is top notch. Once I lost my mobile phone which was retrieved by managing staff within three days. All the management staff were really very helpful to me. Any work order was completed within a day. Even the guy I shared room and neighbor were very cooperative. I lived on eighth floor the view from my apartment was also quite good. Earlier they had option of free coffee and pool table was well maintained but now a days both are gone. Overall I had the best experience being a newbie in Atlanta I had a great experience living here.

ITS NOT THAT BAD TO BE HONEST.I JUST HATE THAT THERE ARE SO MANY ANIMALS HERE WHO DO NOT HAVE LEACHES ON WHEN WALKING WITH THEIR OWNERS.OTHER THAN THAT,ITS JUST OKAY

Meh its okay. Somewhere to lay your head. Utilities included some people complain but stuff like that happens on your first day. As long as you pay rent on time and be to yourself you'll be fine.

The 112 experience has been good and bad. Bad because of my bug problem. Good because of the location. The staff is very nice as well but I don’t think I’ll renew my lease

One of the most convenient/affordables places ever downtown for young adults. Worked out really well, quick move in time, and the staff is flexible and works with you.

Terrible, I lost my wallet and have to pay for all my new cards to come and I already have to pay 900 a month for rent and now they charge me for a new key card.

As the resident, The location of the property is good since close to campus but the building can work on overall cleanliness of the property.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Overall One12 is just not the best place to stay. Maintenance takes a long time to respond to issues and some that may be urgent. There is always trash scattered in the halls and sometimes it does not get picked up for days

Reply from One12 Courtland

112 courtland caters well to its college community. It is also convenient to Marta. Living in the heart of downtown Atlanta is fun, but even more fun at 112.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love living here. We always get proper updates on any situation going on in the building, and receive maintenance quickly and with friendly service. The front office has always been friendly and had no issue with being able to handle any and all of my issues.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Lots of improvements can still be made, but overall, things are good. Fun events and constant giveaways are awesome to getting the community together!

Reply from One12 Courtland

awesome experience . i think it is great here and im looking foward to the future. Everything iw convenient and the people are nice . Great experience.

Reply from One12 Courtland

The location is perfect for a GSU student but there are better prices, amenities at other apartments nearby and newer appliances. Pets not allowed but poop and pee everywhere

Reply from One12 Courtland

Nice apartment complex. It is nice to have a personal bedroom and bathroom. Main office and maintainence people are nice. Too much weed smell though.

Reply from One12 Courtland

The place has gotten better as far as insects but I still feel as though safety should be a priority at this building. But overall it’s been great!

Reply from One12 Courtland

its dirty, its expensive and its not safe. I honestly think people pay enough rent for those things to be fixed. also they need to get on people with dogs peeing everywhere.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I suggest that can I get my roomate by answering the question which is your favorite temperature? I usually feel so cold while my roomate thinks too hold.

Reply from One12 Courtland

My overall experience is good. , but the elevators are always nasty. I’m terms of room, it’s decient but there need to be more furniture in the room.