the staff is very nice and handled any questions I had. the building is very nice and the amenities provided are very nice I really like one12

This place is such Great student housing, such a good facility and convenient place to live. The price is worth all the luxuries you get from living here

Very clean, great apartment to stay! Very close to Georgia State. One 12 makes the environment feel really safe. Apartments are always clean. I would definitely recommend to a friend

so far, so good. It was really easy to complete the lease online. Looking forward to being able to use the grill for some cookouts. The swimming pool is sounding good too.

Really luxury living, nice place, comes furnished at reasonable price for downtown. I recommend this place to any students at GSU. It's way better than dorming.

Cortland is a very nice place to live, there are multiple things that they can improve though like fixing some gym equipment, the pool table and new cues.

The office staff is always so friendly! I’m down there often, but they’re always patient with me and are always positive. I’m in the mail room so much Bryce(not sure of correct spelling) has learned my name.

Everyone has been very helpful. I’ve had a great experience and I would totally recommend it to someone looking for a place to stay close to downtown

i personally enjoy staying here. as a student it is very convenient . very close to classes as well as personal needs such as having my own bathroom and washer and dryer and kitchen. i have a great view as well

In the last few weeks, I've noticed with new management, major improvements! This place feels safer and cleaner and the staff is very friendly. The only thing is every time I walk out in the hallways, I see trash everywhere.

I love the facility, however I can’t stand the animals. The events and functions are always nice & the workout room is by far the best I’ve seen in an apartment clubhouse!

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love living at One12, right in the heart of Atlanta ❤️ How could you not love it? Staff, amenities, and mantinece are great. I would definitely suggest living here for the perfect college experience.

Reply from One12 Courtland

My time at One12 has been great so far! I always feel safe when I'm in the building or parking garage. The staff in the leasing office is very attentive and helpful. I will definitely be renewing my lease in the future.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Overall the place is great. Convienent, afforadable & great for all students. The Staff is very friendly and helpful and there is always security around so i feel safe. Must get better about cleaning the elevators though.

Reply from One12 Courtland

One12 is a great and suitable home for those looking for an upgrade from a typical dorm! If you’re looking for a place that surpasses an average home, you’ve found it!

Reply from One12 Courtland

I just moved here and I really love it. I would say that hallways and elevator could be a litter better. My room is very nice size. I love the space I have.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I live on the first floor so everything is pretty relaxing and close by. The gym and lobby are great. Maintenance is wonderful. This is a much better apartment place than my last.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Great place to stay. its right in the middle of the city. Staff is kind and the place it clear. A lot of people live here are always out and about.,

Reply from One12 Courtland

Its been awesome, friendly staffs, friendly faces, friendly students, friendly security who ensures that you and your car are safe, work so hard inside the cold weather to ensure safety of everyone, New management working so hard to ensure sanity and clean environment.

Reply from One12 Courtland

The best place I’ve lived in Atlanta,the community is very nice,they listen to your complain and act on it immediately .its a community that takes security seriously and I feel very very safe when ever I’m home cause I know that the security personnel are working hard 24/7...I love 112 apartment !!!

Reply from One12 Courtland

I️t has been great so far , I️ just wis we had a basketball court out something else to keep ourselves active while living here . There are a bunch of rec centers around so it’s okay , but thank you

I had a wonderful experience and good customer service.Showing us the rooms, kitchen, and the swimming pool was wonderful. The meeting room was great over all great experience

So far I love the apartment community! I have yet to live in but I believe that it will be a great experience for me as the staff alone have been so helpful.

I've enjoyed living here my first two years of school. I was originally placed in student housing at Piedmont North, which was not a comfortable living situation, and One12 apartments provided a nice alternative to that.

I love the office people! Everyone is always so helpful and so kind. The head of the maintenance staff is great, always accommodating and Matt is a great help as well.