maintenance responds fast. staff is friendly. apartments are modern and convenient for class. hallways and garage could be a little cleaner.

It’s Great everyone is so friendly and I love the environment, It’s a fun community for us millennials to mingle around our peers and It such a unique Establishment

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love living at One12. It is so exciting getting to live here with my best friend, as there always so many fun events to attend and nice amenities.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I enjoy staying here, but sometimes I feel it can be more cleaner such as the elevators and the hallways. Also in the gym, a lot of equipment is broken and it takes a long time to get fixed.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I loved living here. Things have been great, i had a wonderful experience here at one 12. I would recommend this apartment building to friends

Reply from One12 Courtland

It was great, everything was nice and my room was clean when i got there and i had no problems there the whole time i was there which was a year

Reply from One12 Courtland

People have a problem blasting their music annoyingly. Good rooms lol pricey but a major drug problem which is just terrible. Could charge more for the living if they got rid of the druggies.

I am eager to move into 112, and start the living experience with you guys. I have met a couple of the residents assistants and they were all very helpful!

Clean apartments and good walls. Not thin, like my previous Student apartment. Washer and dryer is kind of small though. Really nice staff as well.

The community is excellent overall, it's just the residents have no respect for it/tear it up. Every weekend there is trash thrown any and everywhere, the actual trash chute is ignored & they pile the garbage in the hallway instead, and every Friday night there is either throwup or a sticky spill of some sort in the elevator. The location, amenities, and value for your money are incredible though!

Its okay I guess. Nothing special about it. Near restaurants and university. Also near train stations and buses. The rent is decent for downtown.

Living at One12 has been a wonderful experience! I have enjoyed the access to everything downtown and being so close to the GSU campus is convenient.

Love the way they are understanding and respectful. There energetic and nice. Very cleaniness and stay cleaning up no matter how dirty residens can get. Respect.

I have an excellent stay at one12 it provides an exceptional setting to focus on your learning while also provide the most ideal spot for recreational activities

Living at One12 is good other than the weed smoke smell in the hallways . I like my room but it’s a little noisy by the pool . There should be more security at the pool so people can’t turn up the tv or stay out there all hours of the night

The staff is nice and the rooms are huge. However you cannot break your lease which sucks. There’s also drug deals so be careful. They said there’s 24 hour security but there’s not

So far I love One12! Things may change as the year progresses but so far, I have no complaints. I mean, as long as you have your key and are pretty civil with the rules and regulations, you shouldn’t have any problems

One12 is a really nice place to stay and to call a home away from home. Everything is nice and neat and clean. The amenities are also a big plus.

Staff is so friendly here. When I came in for a problem they fixed it easily with no complaining. Getting my account set up was easy to follow directions.

The place is very convienient. It is a very comfortable area to live in at such a young age. I definitely will be staying here for a while. I also love how the gym is right downstairs. The entire community is very convienent.

Apartment location is great for walking to my classes. Sometimes filling out a report for maintenance takes a minute, but thats fine as long as what I need gets fixed.

I really love one12 Courtland, the people here are amazing. It's a safe environment. One12 Courtland tired to make it more then just a place to live, I said that because they are always hosting an event for us here.

So far it’s been mediocre, not great not bad. Communication with staff could be better (no one answers the phone). I would recommend software to assist those who want to sublet to help residents find apartments/rent their apartments.

I really enjoy living here. Just sucks only having one elevator go to the garage for building one. It also sucks that the pool tables no longer have the sticks, or the ping pong table only has one paddle and no ball.

I genuinely enjoy living at one12, things like the carpets in the hallway could be better. The deal here is the best around though. We have a gym, a pool, a great community, personable security officers (always nice and maintaining safety), an active leasing office, and hard working custodial staff. The location, price, and amenities are hard to beat.