-Friendly and accommodating staff -Security improvements -Unlimited utilities is a plus -4x4 = good space Issues: - Cleanliness of carpets - Lack of study rooms - Mail has been misplaced - Transfer fee is a pain

My experience has been different. Location, and view wise it’s great. Near freeway skyline view but community and hygiene wise I wouldn’t agree. However you are what you make out of it

I love it. I tell people to move in here all the time to be honest. . It’s way better than westmar or the lofts. It’s clean here and there’s always something going on

The apartment community has great staff and innovative events, but the apartment complex is often very dirty. The elevators in building two is also a problem. And most of the machines in the gym are broken. The printer also does not work, so it's pointless to use.

I like it here, it used to be an issue of not being that clean but it has been change and it is becoming more clean. I don’t really have any issues

Great living space, continuous amount of activities the community offers, and also great security! Best community to be in if you are a student.

Right in the middle of all the downtown action. Friendly staff. Great complete bundle package includes all utilities; internet & cable. Wish they would put some garbage cans inside public areas & vacuum interior hallways more often.

So far I really enjoy living here. Not only is my campus near my apartment but I’m also closer to other stores and shops. Staff is very friendly, if i had any problems it has been handled within a great response time.

One 12 is so lovely. The first day I moved in everything was so understanding and patient with the residents. I love the activities they hold too.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love the hardwood floors. The apartment is clean. But the washer and dryers could be bigger for the price being paid and rooms could have a little more space since rent goes up typically every new year. It’s quiet and a nice place but price is really steep.

Reply from One12 Courtland

My stay here has been pretty good. The new management has made a tremendous difference in the maintenance and other small issues around the unit.

Reply from One12 Courtland

So far living here has been okay. It’s close to campus and that is a plus. This place feels like home. Especially when dinner is being served. That is a plus. Great place for college students.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Good living experience. The commute to the city and college is literally nothing which makes it an avid attractive spot for people going to school here.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Its nice. The amenities work except the printer. The community is nice as well. Glad to have spent 2 years of college here. The staff are very friendly.

Reply from One12 Courtland

great place in the city and my apartment is awesome see always a guard at the parking deck or doors at main entrance very safe the price is perfect

Reply from One12 Courtland

My experience at One12 is great. It’s kind of like living on your own my school is 2 blocks away and there are stores near by. The only problem I have is I moved in to a dirty carpet on my floor and they haven’t cleaned it yet!

Reply from One12 Courtland

Good so far, no complaints, everything goes smooth and eveything is nice and kept up to date amazing place have nothing bad to say about it.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Good amenities, expect the weight machines are mostly broken. However the free weights make up for it. The hallways aren’t clean. Lower rates would be ideal. Paying almost 900 a month for a bedroom and bathroom and 1/4 of the common area is a little rediculous.

Reply from One12 Courtland

It has been a pleasure being here. Anytime I need something fixed it’s been taken care of right away. The staff has been supportive and friendly as well as patient with me through this transition. I feel appreciated and love the events that take place to make residents feel special and included.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Cleaning staff is always kind and friendly. As well as the rest of the staff and security guards. I also do not mind calling the office because there is always someone who can answer my question, find the answer or make sure I get to who I need to find it. There are times when I have a hard time picking up a package because there was no one at the room but can be found in the office.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Overall a pretty good experience . The place has cleaned up very well. I feel much more safer in this community than i did a couple of months back .

Reply from One12 Courtland

It’s a nice area, love the the units and the people. My roommates are great . We all get alongside. I love how management have activities for us

Reply from One12 Courtland

Very good. Other then the smelly hallways and dirty stairwells. I really like one12 , very nice student housing for college students looking for something close to Georgia state

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love it here at One12! No complaints thus far. Although the roommate pairing was a bit off I still like it here. I do wish that people that aren’t residents would stay out but hey you guys are trying.

Reply from One12 Courtland

The only complaint I have is with the cleanliness of the elevator (but I understand you all don’t really have control over how other residents act). Other than that the trash room on building one is constantly filled (which I also understand you can’t really control if people use the shoot), I would suggest however fixing the sanitizer dispenser.