Overall the place is great. Convienent, afforadable & great for all students. The Staff is very friendly and helpful and there is always security around so i feel safe. Must get better about cleaning the elevators though.

One12 is a great and suitable home for those looking for an upgrade from a typical dorm! If you’re looking for a place that surpasses an average home, you’ve found it!

I just moved here and I really love it. I would say that hallways and elevator could be a litter better. My room is very nice size. I love the space I have.

I live on the first floor so everything is pretty relaxing and close by. The gym and lobby are great. Maintenance is wonderful. This is a much better apartment place than my last.

Great place to stay. its right in the middle of the city. Staff is kind and the place it clear. A lot of people live here are always out and about.,

Its been awesome, friendly staffs, friendly faces, friendly students, friendly security who ensures that you and your car are safe, work so hard inside the cold weather to ensure safety of everyone, New management working so hard to ensure sanity and clean environment.

Reply from One12 Courtland

The best place I’ve lived in Atlanta,the community is very nice,they listen to your complain and act on it immediately .its a community that takes security seriously and I feel very very safe when ever I’m home cause I know that the security personnel are working hard 24/7...I love 112 apartment !!!

Reply from One12 Courtland

I️t has been great so far , I️ just wis we had a basketball court out something else to keep ourselves active while living here . There are a bunch of rec centers around so it’s okay , but thank you

I had a wonderful experience and good customer service.Showing us the rooms, kitchen, and the swimming pool was wonderful. The meeting room was great over all great experience

So far I love the apartment community! I have yet to live in but I believe that it will be a great experience for me as the staff alone have been so helpful.

I've enjoyed living here my first two years of school. I was originally placed in student housing at Piedmont North, which was not a comfortable living situation, and One12 apartments provided a nice alternative to that.

I love the office people! Everyone is always so helpful and so kind. The head of the maintenance staff is great, always accommodating and Matt is a great help as well.

So far, good, I wish management would enforce security standards, making students badge in and locking outside doors. I would like to see the hallway carpets cleaned, along with cleaner external common areas.

Services could be better and prices. The fixer people do not knock before they enter my room they just walk in. That’s a problem. I noticed how the floors get extremely dirty fast and are hard to clean.

I like living here. It’s in a great location, for a great price. I feel very safe because of all the security around. I am very satisfied with One12.

So far so good, just that so many staff members to go through and each seem not informed so you have to repeat yourself all the time. Same as security, they seem to change them everyday.

It was good I do recommend having a better way to tell who lives and who doesn’t live in the building because I hate being told I don’t live

The tour was good. I never got to see my place so it was like a blind date. Walked in and it didn’t look well. Furnished items that came with studio was damage, bed bugs, molding messed up, front door damaged, internet terrible, only decent thing was the kitchen and that heat was the true MVP

I love the amenities like the game room and the utilities being included in the rent so for me thats less stress and confusion, i also that I have a lock on my room door.

Beautiful place to stay in. Overall a good experience. People help you out as soon as they can. They have a beautiful court yard and pool area.

The building maintenance has improved. The events held by the staff are a great way for residents to get to know each other. The security could be more helpful & respectful. If there is a way to change them keeping guest IDs that would be great too

Overall it's been good, the price is on the high side and there's lots of things in my apartment that have been broken, and we've gotten it "temporarily fixed" by the maintenance.

I like the style of the apartments & the welcoming environment. I also like the fact that Waffle house is connected, so whenever i’m hungry I can just go there.

Ive been here since October and so far so good. I love how involved staff is residents and how much they so their appreciation. Love all the amenities one12 offers.

They appartments are great. However, they are not stiff enough on the cleanliness of the apartments and on they rules they place. Apart from that,I like the apartments