One12 Courtland

It's been great, only minor hiccups. Move-in was smooth and the people are great. I love the location and the room is perfect. Great to be back in school!
1 star
It was poor the staff was not helpful. The apartment was really dirty. The indoor park area is littered with dog poo and no doggy bags provided.
yall need to do better its very nasty and unsanitary and very much unkept. Like if i would have known it was goin to be like this I most definitely would have went somewhere else
My experience with One12 was great the only thing that I have a problem with is that our couches are tore up and they said they wasn’t going to replace it.
Everything is cool so far. However, the halls are kind of messy. I don’t like the fact that I have to make an appointment to get my mail, especially because I get medication sent to me so waiting is not really viable.
My experience so far hasn't been too bad. My room gets really cold, makes it a pain to get to sleep and to get out of bed when I wake up. The gym could use more weights for the bench. I'm pretty strong, and I'm gonna need to lift heavier than what you have to offer. Could also use a squat rack and a Jump box.
I love my room because it is so spacious. My main problem is that when I got my room, the cabinet in my bathroom had a deteriorating bottom, and maintenance had to come fix it. There are bugs here and there and the building kind of smells weird.
I do enjoy living here a lot, it's a very nice space and is local to the train station and other convenient stores, but the hallways have a lingering smell that will make your stomach turn. The staff team is absolutely terrible, they're lazy and don't really do their jobs and this is not all staff but most.
The living areas is nice and clean.The bed is great because it is queen compared the twin size in the campus dorms. The only downside for me is that I can hear everything from street below through my window.
1 star
So far, I’ve been mistreated for the past 2 weeks. When I needed maintenance I received attitude from the females in the leasing office. My key is always malfunctioning at the parking gate. I just haven’t felt very welcomed here. I lowkey hate it.