Good amenities, expect the weight machines are mostly broken. However the free weights make up for it. The hallways aren’t clean. Lower rates would be ideal. Paying almost 900 a month for a bedroom and bathroom and 1/4 of the common area is a little rediculous.

It has been a pleasure being here. Anytime I need something fixed it’s been taken care of right away. The staff has been supportive and friendly as well as patient with me through this transition. I feel appreciated and love the events that take place to make residents feel special and included.

Cleaning staff is always kind and friendly. As well as the rest of the staff and security guards. I also do not mind calling the office because there is always someone who can answer my question, find the answer or make sure I get to who I need to find it. There are times when I have a hard time picking up a package because there was no one at the room but can be found in the office.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Overall a pretty good experience . The place has cleaned up very well. I feel much more safer in this community than i did a couple of months back .

Reply from One12 Courtland

It’s a nice area, love the the units and the people. My roommates are great . We all get alongside. I love how management have activities for us

Reply from One12 Courtland

Very good. Other then the smelly hallways and dirty stairwells. I really like one12 , very nice student housing for college students looking for something close to Georgia state

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love it here at One12! No complaints thus far. Although the roommate pairing was a bit off I still like it here. I do wish that people that aren’t residents would stay out but hey you guys are trying.

Reply from One12 Courtland

The only complaint I have is with the cleanliness of the elevator (but I understand you all don’t really have control over how other residents act). Other than that the trash room on building one is constantly filled (which I also understand you can’t really control if people use the shoot), I would suggest however fixing the sanitizer dispenser.

Reply from One12 Courtland

It’s great. Amenities wise and living area the staff are great and helpful. The pool area is nice pretty clean and great residents overall great place to live

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love they the apartments always try to have something for the students at least once a week or once of month. I love the two bedrooms have hardwood floors as well. And all the staff is really nice.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I have had a particularly great experience at One12 apartment. There are a few issues like excessive noise & the constant weed smoke smell in the hallways.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I really like living here because its so close to campus and the apartments are really modern and nice. I can basically roll out of bed and fall into sparks hall and i couldnt ask for much more really.

it has been good so far. i have no complaints. wish i would’ve moved in with people that i knew. i don’t have no connection with my roommates and i’m fine with that

Just like every apartment community, One12 has its downsides but the staff makes up for it with their excellent customer service, resident events, and strong determination to meet and exceed the expectations of their residents. I always feel safe, secure and most importantly, welcomed at One12

I absolutely love the apartment and it’s amenities. The only thing I don’t like however is that the elevator is always down but other than that no complaints.

If they improve pest control will be better. I live next to the trash room so I am troubled with bugs. I suggest they should spray in trash room and keep trash room clean

the community is pretty welcoming and relaxed but it is often very dirty in the common areas and I could also really do without the elevators breaking every weekend

It’s a really great place to live especially downtown. I love that they have resources such as computers and printers. I feel safe in my building and the staff is so nice.

The complex is a wonderful place to live especially when you take care of where you live and respect the property. The amenities are wonderful when clean and the staff does an incredible job keeping up with the mess of college students.

So far it’s been mediocre, not great not bad. Communication with staff could be better (no one answers the phone). MAJOR roach infestation issue that was hidden and lied about before signing of the lease. I would recommend software to assist those who want to sublet to help residents find apartments/rent their apartments.

One 12 is a good place. It’s really nice and the management is also very very very good. I don’t like the roaches on the 8th floor but other

It has been really good so far. The only things that are problems aren’t really your guy’s fault. It’s the people living here who either don’t respect the space or let there dogs do whatever they want that are the problem.

I've been living here for two years and so far in my opinion, I definitely appreciate the people. They are always welcoming and at the end of the day I can come home to a place i want to call home...

Pleasant overall experience. Not a huge fan of the computer counter, because I believe it could have more functionality. Otherwise, i’m a satisfied individual.

Reply from One12 Courtland

So far,it hasn’t been bad. I loved the move-in process,it was really easy and convenient. My only issue are the elevators; I wish there were a couple more since I stay in building two with a majority of students. I also think the roommate matching can be a little more efficient.