elevators don’t work, management sucks, floors stinks, I pay 1k a month for this? The elevators don’t work majority of the time. They need to work majority of the week, not just once a week. People gots places to go

It is an okay living experience. It is not the best but not the worst. Could be better. The sanitary situation needs work and so does the ventilation.

Reply from One12 Courtland

It’s good sometimes the elevator breaks down a lot halls Smells like weed but other thank that my room been fine And I like my room and things

Reply from One12 Courtland

lovely place to live...super service and personnel! "a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I love it can’t complain I love it can’t complain I love it can’t complain I I love the roof top I love I got my own apartment in the build can’t go wrong

Reply from One12 Courtland

They are a good group of people, everyone is kind and I don’t feel in danger of being here everyone is pretty welcoming. My roommates are cool and everything

Reply from One12 Courtland

everything is pretty good, the elevator are often down and the hallways are not up to par with the price of living there. the utilities are well

Reply from One12 Courtland

Overall my experience had been okay. The maintenance team should be expanded to help better keep up with the facilities. Aside from that the staff have been helpful.

Reply from One12 Courtland

There is much room for improvement from staff to amenities. Staff including maintenance to security guards because that is really where the issues lie. Everything begins and ends with the staff.

Reply from One12 Courtland

Great place to live will definitely let people know about it. If you are a student at Georgia start or any surrounding schools you should definitely check them out

Reply from One12 Courtland

One12 is a cool place it’s located in the heart of downtown Atlanta and is super convenient to campus I can walk to class and be there in 5 minutes.

Reply from One12 Courtland

I feel safe living here! Thank you for fixing the lights in the stairs in building 2!! I love being so close to school and co many cool restaurants

Reply from One12 Courtland

112 is not the best place to live. It is only convenient because of the proximity to campus. It is dirty, and the elevators are always down.

Reply from One12 Courtland

One12 is a decent apartment complex in terms of the rooms, and amenities. In all honesty the only issue is the disgusting people that vandalize the complex. Also one of the elevators breaks down quite frequently, but other than that it isn't all that bad.

The management of this building is honestly laughable. They are very unprofessional and rude even if you’re nice as can be. It’s also pretty gross of a building but they do clean the room before someone moves in pretty well so as long as you don’t have any Maintenance problems or reasons to get help from management is fine.

I have had one problem with the apartment but overall a good experience. The price is good for the living environment and I wouldn’t live anywhere else

Reply from One12 Courtland

The building needs to be cleaned on a regular basis. Lights in parking garage don't work. Elevator is down constantly. When elevator is down the stairs should be opened but aren't.

I was really excited to move in here because it was my first time living off campus but when I first got here I arrived in my apartment was dirty and I had to clean it up myself. Since then there have been numerous amounts of bugs even though exterminators come in here but it really doesn’t make a difference. I don’t like that it takes so long for the elevator to come to go to the garage, the hallways are dirty and have a smell. I will be leaving here after my lease is up.

Building Maintenance is really rough. I do enjoy my room and kitchen, but often times the elevator has made me late for class or made me miss a Lyft ride. Hallway carpets are very dirty and it stinks

I wish we had more social events that everyone could show up to. Seems like the only thing that brings everyone together is food lol. But other than that it’s okay.

I mean the staff is amazing and very helpful. I can’t stress that enough... but, maintenance is not great, have had to cal multiple times and try to get something done , something that never got done. *washing machine knob*, also, I moved into the place and it was filthy, floor was messed up and my couch was all scratched up.

Y’all please fix the elevators...once them elevators fixed we in business. I’m always late to class because of the elevator situation, and that’s caused me to just not even try going.

Living at one 12 is a interesting experience. The elevators being down almost every other day is definitely a hassle but luckily I live on the 7th floor so I can just go to the 1st building. In all I do not have many complaints.

Reply from One12 Courtland

We’ve had a lot of mechanical problems since moving in. My roommates are nasty. We haven’t had any compensation for our troubles. The hallways stink.

I have been living at one12 for 2 years now and my stay has been decent. Some of the management is rude but I’m an adult so it doesn’t bother me too much