OneTen

4.4

4.4

the apartment itself is pretty nice. also, the staff that work here are always really nice and helpful. love the cookouts they have as well.
I really enjoy living here because I have my own space and I can tell that the management and staff care a lot about their resident’s safety. I wish it was cleaner and more quiet though!
OneTen is a great apartment community for students to live in. I love that there is a gate for safety, a volleyball court, and that the apartments are spacious.
I've definitely become unhappy over the course of months while living here. I feel as if the stars are going down each time a resident experience is available. I don't necessarily believe that the apartments itself is making the experience bad, but rather some of the actual residents that live here, leaving trash around.
I really enjoy living here! The staff is so nice, the apartments are modern and nice, the amenities are so easy to access and use, and overall it’s a great place to call home!
I love living here. The community is great and so are the amenities. I especially love the pool and the tanning bed. The study rooms are also great for when I need to get out of my room and study for exams with friends.
Great atmosphere, great living, great service and people, easy access to campus I couldn’t find a better place to live for my first year at college. Great prices as well for all college students
Very friendly and nice complex. Apartments are pretty spacious and modern. Only problem is the gate is always broken and seems like a nuisance
Oneten has been a great place to live. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I also enjoy the amenities and think the gym has great equipment. I just renewed my lease and am looking forward to living at Oneten for another year.
This is my second year living here and I could not be happier! I have had such a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone! The staff is so friendly!