OneTen

I’ve enjoyed living at OneTen this past year very much. Everyone here is super nice, whether it’s the management or other residents. I’m renewing my lease and am excited to be here for another year!
love community rewards! I just haven't been able to access my gift cards after claiming! I love being able to get points but if I cant access my gift cards what is the point?
Sometimes it’s pretty loud, especially late at night. Other than that, it’s not a bad place to live. I just wish it wasn’t so loud when I’m trying to study.
Went an toured and saw the new model apartment!! I absolutely loved it. I loved it so much I signed a lease on the spot. Cant wait to live at uneaten in the fall!!!
I love OneTen apartments, although there are some things that I think could be improved. I think the gate has too many problems, people do not clean up after their dogs, and the speed bumps are very rough on cars.
Love it here. Staff is super friendly and supportive and the apartments are spacious and nice! I love how close to campus it is. You will not regret living here.
Living here has been alright. I live with 3 other people so its very hectic all the time but there is always something wrong or something will be broken
OneTen makes living on your own a little bit easier, especially for college students! Their staff is friendly and always helps in anyway that is needed. They always have fun events for residents to attend!
I love the gym, pool, and coffee machine! Every morning I look forward to going to the gym because they actually have good machines. After that I get my starbucks coffee and I’m going to go :)
One Ten is a fun place to live in the summer and would recommend to people who love hanging out by the pool with friends. The staff is very nice and helpful with any questions you have.