I love the amenities and student living atmosphere that one ten provides! All of the different events and giveaways are also very nice! The facilities are all maintained very well!

OneTen is very clean and feels like one of the safest apartment complex’s I have ever lived in! The staff is nice and they make it super easy to pick up all packages.

I absolutely LOVE living here!! The people are great, the amenities are fantastic, and it's so close to Spring Hill College. So so glad I made the choice to move into One Ten.

Everyone has been really nice and everyone who works here is really helpful. I also love all the little things OneTen does for the residents like getting slushies from sonic or breakfast in the morning.

One ten is so amazing so far. I love my roommate and they always have fun events going on. The Starbucks machine is a huge bonus too!! Live one ten :)

I am loving it, the staff are wonderful! I love all the events we have! And how helpful they are anytime i need something fixed in the apartment!

It is a great place to live, close to campus and safe. Though I wish the gate was open all day so I didn’t have to use my key every time coming in.

My time here at one ten student living has been short, but not close to over, hopefully. I love the location, how close to school it is, i love the people i know and have met here and have made friendships that will last a long time

I like living here. It’s very nice. The people are good. The dumpster is too far away. My apartment building has trash everywhere. The pool is great. The staff is friendly

1. Spacious rooms. 2. Nice kitchen. 3. Well kept. 4. Responds fast to request. 5. When security became an issue the apartment increased security and kept all residents informed.

its not bad, sometimes can be loud and had parking issues but for the most part everything else is fine, do recommend if looking for fully furnished apartment

The maintenance men at 110 are unmatched. There’s always a lot going on, but they have never hesitated to help out my unit. The staff is just as good about helping you situate your issue and find a solution. College living isn’t always the best, but here they help as much as they can.

They are extremely timely about getting maintenance issues take care of when they are reported! And they are quick to resolve any issues that may occur.

Enjoy living here. It’s convenient and everyone is very nice. When I moved in it was a breeze. My parents love the way you can pay online so there is no waiting to get me the check. I am always well informed about what’s going on around here. Would recommend to anyone.

The staff has been super friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn't like was that I could not move in early enough, so I had to stay in and pay for a hotel for a week.

It is been great so far. The employees solve any problem I’ve faced and they are super friendly. I haven’t had any issues with my apartment and I am very happy to live here.

OneTen has been good to me so far! I love having my own room and bathroom. Living is easy here, especially with all the great amenities they have to offer! Thanks OneTen!

Very nice apartments and community. Kind staff and roommates, as well as nice neighbors. Although, there are some maintenance issues due to the previous owner of my room.

Very clean and well kept space. Everyone is super nice and the facilities are kept in good condition. I would definitely recommend this place if you need a place to live

I love living in Oneten! Always have parking available, front desk is very helpful, and the pool and workout facilities are amazing! Would 100% recommend

Living here so far has been great. I love my apartment and everyone has been so nice and helpful! I would definitely recommend One Ten to anyone. My residential experience has been wonderful!

One Ten has been pleasant so far. The staff is very helpful & try to accommodate you to the best of their ability. They are very efficient about responding to emails & requests.

OneTen is the perfect place to live if you aren’t wanting to dorm on campus! It’s directly across the street from South’s campus. The staff is always friendly and willing to accommodate any issues you may have.

Everything here is great from the staff to the building I stay in! It’s so peaceful. The only thing I have to get use to but doesn’t really bother me is the people at the pool at night. I have a pool view and they usually are out there alll night.

So far super awesome and wonderful. The resident community so far has been amazing. My roommates and I love living here. Pretty much everything is great