OneTen

pretty good! hopefully maintenance come.but overall this apartment has has helped me a lot. glad that one ten is part of this. hopefully everything opens back up soon.
Nearly everything is great from the front office crew, amenities, and availability of parking spots. However, the bugs and the local residents egging my car (I’m assuming from one of the drunk parties thrown around my apparent) cause me to deduct a star. Although, the exterminator coming out every two weeks is awesome & I applaud that. The fact that the community is gated is extremely nice as well. I definitely would recommend living here to someone else.
Overall, I have really enjoyed living at OneTen. I wouldn’t change much at all but another dumpster would be nice. The staff is helpful and always quick to respond.
Front gate situation needs to be fixed. Cars in the visitors lane will just cut infront of residents once they scan their fob, almost causing accidents.
Living at oneten was okay. Staff was helpful. It was loud most of the times. Front gate was usually always broken, so felt unsafe because a lot of people just drove in.
The staff is my favorite part about One Ten! they are always so nice and helpful. They take the time to pay attention to the conversation. Maintenance is always respectful of the space and really nice and attentive!
THE brown fox jumped over the lazy red fox that lived by the farm house and hashed the old lady and made her spill her lemonade all over the porch
its a cool place to live and i really didn't like my roommate and the management didn't care that i wanted to move but its whatever because i wont be living there again and i tell my friends not to live there either
OneTen was the perfect place for me to live as a college freshman! It’s conveniently located right across from the university, which made it easier to get to classes. It’s also quiet, so it helps when it comes to doing school work. The staff here is always so helpful and if I have and problems or concerns, they try their best to get back with me as soon as possible.