OneTen

It’s amazing here! I love the community, and the workers are great. I love seeing people walking their dogs while I’m outside. The maintenance guys are also really nice!
Love living here! Best place to live around South Alabama. Super convenient to campus, and you get the best staff around! Apartments are super nice!
Awesome! I love living here. The staff and maintenance crew are great and on their game. 110 offers a 'home away from home' feeling that makes being away from home a little easier!
I've mostly enjoyed my experience thus far, especially with the staff, who are very kind and attentive. The residents have a tendency to leave their dog poop on the ground everywhere, which is frustrating and rude, but otherwise things are going well!
I’m very pleased with One Ten, the only complaint is the noise above us! I love the featured amenities, events thrown by staff and the location.
Overall this has been a pretty good place to live but it is a little noisy and messy. A lot of people just let their dogs poop everywhere and never clean it up.
Very nice and a lot of amenities. I enjoy the activities they try to do even with covid happening. They have still continued to do weekly grocery bingo which is very cool being a college student.
OneTen has some of the sweetest employees's ever! It is so nice to be able to walk into the office and know you are going to have a great experience.
Excellent place to live. Friendly staff and nice amenities. This is my second year and just signed for my 3rd and final. It’s conveniently located to the University. Property is well maintained
Neighbors are great, no one is too loud or wild. Well kept grounds but can be hard to find parking near my building due to visitors. Maybe make visitor parking by the clubhouse