OneTen

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
Good place with good activities. Wish the trash compactor wasn't piled to the sidewalk every other week or so. Seems to happen more often than not.

Tamyara
I love leaving here the staff are all so friendly it’s really a home away from home. You feel like you’ve known these people for your whole lives.

Samantha
Love OneTen!! My best friend and I have signed for our 3rd year! The staff is so nice and always take care of us!! Love the activities during the month :)

Abigail
I did not know what this was at first, it almost seemed to good to be true! All it asked me was my go-to drink in the morning, and BOOM! $100 Amazon gift card!!

Areyana
There are many events to bring residents closer and make our college experience better. Maintenance does a great job coming to fix things in a timely manner. Everyone at the leasing office are always in a good cheery mood.

Madayln
While the apartments are overall nice and the community is ok. I’ve had a couple of problems but I guess that’s what you get when living in student living. Not perfect but it’s a place to stay.

Lauren
Only problem is maintenance request take a while to get completed and usually not fixed the first time. I really like how spacious the rooms, bathrooms, closet and living room/kitchen is.

Malasia
The gym is always clean. I love the Starbucks bar and professionalism of the office staff. The gated access is a plus for me as well as the nightly security drives.

Jailyn
about 2 months ago
I like living at OneTen for the most part. Management needs to work on their communication skills and for $800 we should get dressers in each room instead of those 2 drawers.

Paige
about 2 months ago
Very good place to live. Management is helpful and people who live here are respectful of others. I enjoy living here with my friends and the pool is one of my favorite things to do.