OneTen

4.4

4.4

Melody
My carpet has stains from before I moved in plus my ceiling leaks when it rains heavy which is basically every time it rains (: Other than that I can't complain.
Nicole
staff is really nice but the neighbors are noisy and dont have respect for anything. there is a flea problem everywhere and nothing is done about it.
Carmen
Oneten is a great place to live with great amenities! You won't regret living here at all. The maintenance and office staff are always there to help.
Laney
It is a great community and very enjoyable. The staff is always kind and helpful. They always answer the phone right away and are happy to help you.
Verified Resident
Close to campus, convenient in terms of distance to the University. Good monthly activities. Apartment complex is fine, just sometimes the residents themselves could make it a bit hard to live here.
Samantha
about 2 months ago
I love OneTen so much!! The maintenance guys and the front office people are so so sweet!! The only problem is the dog owners who don’t pick up after their dogs! :(
Joshua
about 2 months ago
Lived here for the past 2 years. Maintenance is awesome and the staff is always friendly. Not to mention the monthly activities that are hosted at the club house
Meredith
2 months ago
Some days I love living here and some days I feel like nothing gets done. I love the community and atmosphere, but our lock on our door hasn’t been fixed since the first week of school, our dryer was broken for a month, and the leasing office messed up my incentive agreement. On the other side of that, I absolutely love the calendars that they put of and try to go to as many of the events as I can! I think it is such a great way to get everyone together!
Kirstyn
2 months ago
OneTen has been a great place to live during my college experience and I will be sad when I will have to leave. Good environment and opportunities.
Taylor
3 months ago
Oneten is a great community to live! I absolutely love the staff. They are very friendly and always available to lend a helping hand. The maintenance team is very kind and precise when it comes to completing work orders.