OneTen

4.4

4.4

not bad, nice pool and gym. gate is always broken and stuff breaks a lot but not too bad. trash and fly problem in the summer because the flies breed in the garbage compactor.
A wonderful and friendly community. The apartments are spacious and comfy, and the staff will come help you with any problems that you may have.
One Ten has been a great place to live! The place is well maintained and the staff are always super friendly. I love that the amenities are now finally open 24/7!
I’ve loved living here! I’ve never really had any problems and when something breaks maintenance comes so quick! The management is awesome as well!
If you’re looking for student living, this is the place to go. It’s very loud and sometimes the residents can be dirty, but the management is great and the amenities are wonderful. It has its ups and downs like every other apartment complex but it’s much better than the alternative student living apartments.
Being a part of One Ten is Such a great experience. All that you get for a low price is a steal. The staff is amazing and the amenities make it 100 percent better!
Love living at One Ten. The staff is always super helpful and nice. It is also super close to campus. The best part is that you can also live with your friends or make new ones!
I have really enjoyed living in these apartments during my undergrad years and have enjoyed all the amenities that they provide. I also enjoy having a little dog park for my dog to run around a bit. Wish we could expand it!
The apartments are nice and very updated. I really enjoy the amenities such as the printing, gym, and pool. The only drawback is the gate being broken most of the time.
Great furnished apartments with modern fixtures. The maintenance crew is super helpful and responsive. The office staff is friendly and helpful as well.