OneTen

4.4

4.4

I love it here! I have great roommates, its super close to campus which makes it even better. The staff is the best and is always super helpful!
These apartments are very well-designed and well-priced for college living. Any questions or concerns are quickly addressed by the staff as well.
Office is very quick to help and keep up with maintenance. Everyone is very friendly. Events are very inclusive as well. Cant wait to continue to stay at oneten.
They replaced a lot of broken things in my apartment. I love living here! since I moved in, everyone has been so nice and made sure I was good. Everyone has been so friendly.
Living at One Ten has been amazing! I have met so many other students just by living here. My favorite part about One Ten is that many of my friends are just a short walk away. I also love the amenities One Ten has to offer. The staff is so friendly and understanding to their residents, which makes living here even better.
The apartments feel new and even luxurious for student living, and I could not be happier with the unit itself. The amenities are also great, and the staff is incredibly attentive and always helpful. The only downside is our neighbors can be loud at times, but this is part of what comes with student living, and it is not too frequent.
the apartment is very nice & everyone at the office are so helpful. however, there have been multiple instances where things either broke or happened and we were not properly helped. for what we pay, i feel we should also have access to way more than we do. if covid prevents that, i feel rates should go down.
Love it here at One Ten, The staff is super friendly, Maintenance keeps up with everything and it is just overall and very nice apartment complex for college students
I enjoy living at OneTen. It’s conveniently located closely to campus and the staff really cares about the residents. There are very nice amenities. I wish the hours of use were a bit longer but overall a great place to live!
I absolutely love One Ten! The atmosphere is friendly and I feel like it is my home away from home. I love playing bingo and all of the amenities!