Opal Legacy Central

4.2

4.2

Stephanie
Monique was amazing!! She was in top of everything and made the whole moving process so much easier! She made she communicated with me every step of the way!
Brandon
So far, the experience has been great! It’s very quiet here and I can’t wait to jump in the pools. The parking garage should have level numbers that are more visible, however.
Danny
BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT, I DO NOT DENY THAT. WE WERE ONE OF THE FIRST RESIDENTS MOVED IN LAST YEAR. NOW I AM DISAPPOINTED OVER 19% INCREASE IN JUST A YEAR LIVING HERE. IT IS RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE THAN 3% INCREASES IN RENT FOR THE RESIDENTS WHO ALREADY LIVES IN THE PROPERTY. BUT CLOSE TO 20% INCREASE IN JUST A YEAR? THAT’S A RIPOFF!!
Solmaz
I love my first apartment ever 🥰 This is my first living-in-apartment experience. Whole of my life I was living in a different houses. Recently, after I decided to move into an apartment, I had too much stress that how it would be. But now I’m so happy here in Opal Legacy ❤️
Rulissa
Since I've moved in, there have been many transitions but in my opinion, the office staff has done everything in their power to overcome these. They've been friendly and helpful when I needed them. I appreciate your service.
Vanessa
Karlissa and Lauren are Rockstars!!! So helpful which made the move in experience flawless!!! Both of them are always available to help out in any way they can. Everyone in the leasing office are super nice and attentive.
Juliana
Moving to this apartment was a good choice i love everything about this place start with the staff in particular Monique she's an amazing person and very patient i really appreciate the way he took care of my husband and I. By her being empathetic to our needs, I felt as if we had connected, building a working relationship I could trust.  A  great place to call home the apartment are modern the grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and six story covered parking garage. I could see myself actually living in a community such as this. It has exactly what I want and that is whatever I need and I could not feel safer anywhere else.
Kelton
All staff are courteous and professional! I’ve been here almost a year and my experience has been a pleasant one! The housekeeping staff also does a great job of keeping the build clean!
Bushra
about 2 months ago
I have enjoyed my stay here. Management is getting better at communicating. Its starting to feel safer compared to a year ago when the building was newer. Summer is back so im excited to enjoy all the amenities again.
Willie
2 months ago
I had such an terrible apartment search but Mrs Monique was a heaven sent! So sweet and caring and ended in finding the perfect apartment for me and my son! Thank you Opal legacy central apartments!