All of the events and social activities create an amazing living environment. It makes an apartment building seem like a close knit neighborhood. The amenities such as the gym and the pool add an immense value to the Ora.

Beautiful scenery. Located near restaurants, gas stations and Las Olas. Large apartments with plenty of closet and storage space. I love the amenities, It just an amazing place to live...

It’s really nice here. Super nice, really great, love it, beautiful place, great gym. Better than my last. Happy with it. Haven’t made friends here yet but soon I will.

Great community awesome management, definitely the atmosphere I want to live around and will recommend the property to anyone looking to move to the Fort Lauderdale area.

I love the location of ORA and all the amenities they provide. The staff is great. The only downside is they need to improve on cell phone service.

Beautiful building, very responsive management, and very nice people who live there. Flagler village is a great area with lots of shops and things to do! Just 10 min from las olas.

Love it so far! Great ammentities and community!! My friends are already jealous of the gym, free coffee, the pool, and my apartment itself!!

My experience becoming a resident has been pleasant and accommodating. Erika has been exceptional in assisting me through this process. I highly recommend the Ora for your housing needs.

We just moved in last weekend and our experience was great! Everyone in the office was dry knowledgeable on everything we asked. There was enough elevator space to assist moving in, not to far of a route to take all of house household items, and they even supplied us with a dolly. Our internet was set up and working right away; along with our doorkeys, garage fab, and mail key.

Living at ORA has been an overall amazing experience. From the building’s beautiful amenities, friendly staff to super fun workouts. ORA seems to have it all. Would definitely recommend!

Positive: pool is beautiful and love the atmosphere. Negative: Credit was ran 3 times getting in here. I saw it on credit karma. Train wales me up every night.

ORA is definitely a place I would recommend. The amenities are super nice and the location is perfect. Right down the street from the buzzing Las Olas and Ft. Lauderdale beach. There are a number of restaurants, bars and even grocery stores walking distance from my front door. The staff is always arranging events and mixers for the residents, which is a great added value.

Enjoy living here! Staff is friendly,neighbors warm and inviting. Major problem surrounding neighborhood a or sketchy. Overall great place to live.

Awesome building with top of the line amenities. Management is very helpful and always willing to go the extra mile to help out the residents. Plus+ the events are great!!! Great way to meet your fellow neighbors as well as the cool places surrounding the building

Two weeks ago I had a problem with the garbage dispossal and the ORA personnel were very efficient and quick to resolve the problem.Thank you.

Couldn’t ask for a better staff & community at ORA. Staff is always there 24/7 to help with any issues that arise. Free events such as weekly excersise classes, Friendsgiving, movie nights by the pool & more that help you get to know other residents. Couldn’t be happier about choosing this community and other young professionals that I’ve met living here!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I love living at the Ora. I really enjoy the community events each month. They are well planned and really make the Ora feel like a home. I really enjoy the amenities, although I am a disappointed about the bike room. It was advertised as a free community amenity and is now full. So even though I was among the first group of residents, I cannot access it (even though its still advertised on the Ora website as being a "free community amenity"). I don't really think it is fair or a good business practice to charge some but not all residents a storage fee for their bikes. I think it is particularly unfair as there was no mention of any potential for charging a bike fee mentioned anywhere in the lease (unlike the leases for other buildings in the area). I hope this issue will be resolved especially since the brand new building one block a way charges a $10 storage fee which is half the price. I know that the bike storage fees at the Ora deterred my friend, Courtney, from moving in last month.

We are living in ORA for about 6month. And we like everything very much. The place is very quiet, (many people complain that in other apartments they hear neighbors through the walls). There is no such thing. Everywhere is always very clean, managers are actively working and always very nice. There is an app where you can pay bills and submit repair requests. during the whole stay we had one breakage of the garbage chopper (and that was more likely our fault). We applied in the evening, and in the morning the worker came and repaired everything in 5 minutes. The price is also very nice 😀

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Love ORA life, the staff is friendly and things are kept clean. Fun social events for residents too! Minutes away from downtown and in the heart of Flagler Village!

It keeps getting better and better here everyday. There are more and more events among the community each month. So much to do and the staff and community is great!

I love the atmosphere in the staff everyone is super helpful in the apartment with all of its amenities it's always relaxing. I'm happy i found ora

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Nia, Erika and the Maintenance staff are always very willing to help answer your questions and address your needs. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Awesome so far - credit to management on ensuring comfortable living downtown. Look forward to more events as the year goes on and getting to know fellow ORA neighbors.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I’m very pleased and at the same time surprised how apartment community can be ! So friendly, helpful. Always telling to my friends about ORA. Very glad to be a part of ORA family

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I will be living at ORA now for almost a year and it has been great. No serious problem with anyone or any staff member. ORA's Management are like family to me and my girlfriend. Very happy living here.