I love the amenities - cappuccino machine, pool, gym and conference room. Overall I really enjoy living here and hope to renew the lease. Perfect location!

The leasing office is just fantastic, everything is always addressed in a promptly and in a timely manner which is great! Residents are nice and friendly as well. Great place to live :)

Beautiful Community and Apartments. The staff is amazing and the resident events are a blast. If your looking for a new home ORA is the place to be!

The apartment itself is great, I love the high ceilings and the balcony overlooking the pool. However, there is often fresh dog pee and poop in the hallways or near the exits inside.

The staff is amazing. They are helpful whenever I call and have any questions or need anything. The pool area is perfect and always kept clean.

Love loving here! Staff of friendly and does their best to resolve any issues. The only bad, the fire alarms go off almost every week!!! So loud and so late at night.

enjoy ORA life, secured parking, nice gym equipment, the dog-friendly community is plus! nice pool area with cabanas and cool fire pit for evening gatherings.

Great community! Dog friendly! Gym is nice and clean! We love using all the amenities provided! We have amazing neighbors! The staff makes great activities for residents.

In general, we really like almost everything. Few things - I feel not comfortable with door problems. It happens very often. It doesn't work or totally open. And cleaning in the elevator (after pets) and in the corridor (vacuuming really bad and a lot of dirty place after pets). We will be super glad to some changes in this way. Thank you.

I absolutely love living here. So glad I chose this community! The amenities are amazing and everyone here is so nice. It is always clean and the location can't be beat!

I’ve lived here for three months now and I have all good things to stay! There are a few little things I wish they have, such as a jacuzzi and a few more things at the gym, BUT other than that, I love it here! Perfect location, beautiful apartments and amazing staff!

After living in Ora for 16 months, I did not hesitate to renew my lease. I love the management team, the amenities are phenomenal, and the plethora of social, networking, and exercise activities / events are so fun!

I love living in the Ora, but the access doors are ALWAYS broken. It is impossible just to come home and easily get into your apartment. I’m looking forward to that being fixed.

Beautiful community friendly staff. Sound proof apartments no loud noises or dog barking. Clean community and Amenities. The parking can get a little crazy at times .

Awesome. Everyone is super nice and friendly. Super easy to work with and extremely accommodating. I am very excited to live here ! I love how clean it is too!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Love living here, awesome community located in the heart of Flagler Village bear downtown Fort Lauderdale. You can walk to breweries and coffee shops, it’s great!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Beautiful apartment with great amenities in a superb location! Awesome value and convenience. Love the super high ceilings and interior finishes !!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Things have been great since moving in here. Everything is let clean, the building is quiet, and the location is great. Not too close to all of the downtown"noise," but close enough that it matters going out convenient. Definitely recommended

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great community, everyone has been very friendly and there’s always something going on. Parking can be a bit much and the gate isn’t perfect but always works

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Living here is great, amenities are great, however it’s frustrating that within majority of the building is a cell dead zone. There is no way to receive any cell signal which is scary in case of emergencies. Also the door connecting the garage and 5th floor parking constantly gets broken and stuck which can be very frustrating to have to walk either around the whole building to access the south side of floor 5.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

The location, people, and amenities are incredible. From the day I went in (2 months ago) and met the staff to today the place has continued to wow me.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great community with awesome amenities and frieny staff . The community also has amazon hub which is amazing . Wish they also had a dog park .

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Love it here. I really wouldn’t want to live anywhere else at the moment it’s the perfect place for my girlfriend and I. The location,the amenities, everything is perfect

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Living on this community is the best! Cheap Uber’s, best restaurants and bars around! Building is state of the art and designed for dog lovers

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great so far, apartment and facilities are beautiful. Only issue is I underestimated the volume of the train airhorn at 3 am. Hopefully earplugs will solve it.