Moving in was so easy.everyone was so nice and my apartment is great! I love the amenities and the locations. I am so excited to be living here

Ora has been a great place to live, work and be social! Always clean, updated and fun events to join in. I love when they have social events as a way to meet new friends in the community :D

It’s been great so far! Love the amenities and how convenient the location is to everything else downtown! I also enjoy the high ceilings and giant windows throughout the apartment!

We like it here so far. We moved here from CA where the culture is more eviormentally conscious. We’ve asked a few times how to recycle glass and no one seems to know. I wish the community was more eviromentally conscious. When there aren’t dog bags no one picks up after their dogs which is pretty gross.

Living at ORAhas been a great experience so far. The staff isn’t super friendly and responsive to any issues that come up. Management makes sure the community is active with new event set every month ranging from pool parties to bar meet ups for drinks and food. Great way to meet your neighbors while discovering cool places around around the neighborhood

I live on the first floor and the high vaulted ceiling are nust amazing best I've seen thus far and i also I love the signature smell as well 😍😍

We love it here so far! It’s super convenient and clean, and everyone is so friendly! The maintenance team is quick and helpful, and the front office staff have been excellent since our first stop in. Thanks for all you do!

Very nice place to live, amazing location, close to restaurants, bars, supermarkets, fast foods, nice neighborhood, very clean place with nice people working here.

Great community in a great location. Best decision ever! I highly recommend that if you are looking for a wonderful complex consider Ora Flagler Village you wont be disappointed!

I've had no issues living here, the amenities are great and Joyce is a great leasing consultant! The community events have been fun and well put together.

This is the best rental community I've ever lived on. The staff and residents are great. It's like everything just flows so well. Very professional and personable!

I'm new to the community, but so far it has been a great experience. Love the amenities and can't wait to experience the free yoga classes. The ladies at the leasing office are great and very helpful!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Solid place to live. Beautiful kitchen appliances and cabinets. Amenities are good but can be better. Needs a jacuzzi and more weights. Cold brew keg is a myth

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

out of all the buildings I checked out in the area, I think Ora was definitely the best option. It’s definitely the cleanest building, the parking set up is the best possible, and the rent is the most reasonable even though the units are comparable to more expensive buildings. The only areas I could see improvement are security at night and a 24/7 concierge.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I love the gym here, it’s got everything I need: from bike, ellipticals, weights, plus classes! I actually canceled my membership outside which helped save some money. They also have an amazing pool with water features and plenty of seating! Free coffee and amazon hubs which are super convenient! Great place to live in comfort.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great place to live, I don’t not have a complaint yet. Maintenance is always on point. Parking usually isn’t a problem except Sunday late nights. More guest parking around building would be nice and some more weights at the gym wouldn’t hurt.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Love ORA!!! truly has made my move to Florida feel like home! The amenities are amazing, safe and they always offer great activities! Highly recommend living here!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Ora has been a great place to live!! I moved in when construction was still going on and I can say the place is still being kept up like it is brand new!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I’ve had an awesome experience renting at the Ora. Everything is well organized and I’ve made a bunch of new friends in the building. One of the nicest buildings in the area and there’s a ton of cool stuff to do in Flagler Village.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great amenities and a great unit. My experience has been Marvelous. There are no apartments that have the view or landscaping. If something does go wrong on the property the staff and maintenance rectify the problem as fast and as soon as possible. I would not live anywhere else.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great place to live. Friendly staff and great amenities! Location is perfect. Close to down town and in the heart of Flagler Village. Lots of local shops for dining and drinks.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

The main office made a mistake on my lease and there was very little help in terms of dolly's or sack trucks for moving in, which was a bit of a shame. Other than that the staff is lovely, the apartments are lovely and I am excited to be living here.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

While I moved in just recently, there were several damaged parts of my apartment upon move in which I was disappointed by. I love the staff and complex itself, though, it is beautiful and well maintained as a whole.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great and clean place to live. Office staff is always super nice and helpful. Any issue with the property is addressed by staff immediately... Very satisfied living here.👍👌

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I love living at the Ora. Everything is so convenient and easy and the residents are all very friendly. More importantly, all the staff is beyond friendly and truly makes a difference at the community. They plan awesome events, thus allowing neighbors to become friends which really helps it feel like a community. I’m addition, the staff is always willing to go above and beyond to address problems.