Beautiful apartment with great amenities in a superb location! Awesome value and convenience. Love the super high ceilings and interior finishes !!

Things have been great since moving in here. Everything is let clean, the building is quiet, and the location is great. Not too close to all of the downtown"noise," but close enough that it matters going out convenient. Definitely recommended

Great community, everyone has been very friendly and there’s always something going on. Parking can be a bit much and the gate isn’t perfect but always works

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Living here is great, amenities are great, however it’s frustrating that within majority of the building is a cell dead zone. There is no way to receive any cell signal which is scary in case of emergencies. Also the door connecting the garage and 5th floor parking constantly gets broken and stuck which can be very frustrating to have to walk either around the whole building to access the south side of floor 5.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

The location, people, and amenities are incredible. From the day I went in (2 months ago) and met the staff to today the place has continued to wow me.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great community with awesome amenities and frieny staff . The community also has amazon hub which is amazing . Wish they also had a dog park .

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Love it here. I really wouldn’t want to live anywhere else at the moment it’s the perfect place for my girlfriend and I. The location,the amenities, everything is perfect

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Living on this community is the best! Cheap Uber’s, best restaurants and bars around! Building is state of the art and designed for dog lovers

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great so far, apartment and facilities are beautiful. Only issue is I underestimated the volume of the train airhorn at 3 am. Hopefully earplugs will solve it.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Great amenities, love the pool and gym. Cold brew coffee available certain hours of the day and easy mail access 24/7 including the hub. Love apt features as well, And nice high doors.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

This place is amazing from its location to amenities... you can’t beat it. The people are wonderful as well. And to be in this neighborhood for thw value of the rent it was a no brainer.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I wrote my first review as soon as we moved. At that time everything was fine! Now we have lived in Ora for almost a year and everything just got better. Ora is developing, constantly organizing various events for residents, offers to visit new cafes or restaurants with a discount. It's nice! The girls in the leasing office are very friendly, always come to the rescue. It is always very clean in the common areas and in the parking lot, in the area for animals there is always fresh water and treats. We do not have animals, but I often see how dogs, having come from a walk, drink water and get a snack from a jar. Very nice and pleasant to look at. About our apartment. Yes, I hear a train. But it not as noisy. Maybe I can hear it during the day some times (if I stay at home for a whole day), but during the night I don't hear the train. My husband has a good hearing and can tell what show the neighbor from above is watching, but the train doesn’t bother him. Neighbor by the way too! Even if he hears someone's TV in the evening, then by 11 pm everything is already quiet! Sometimes (about once a month) I can hear voices through the wall in the kitchen. This mainly happens on weekends, apparently when guests come to our neighbors. But to hear their voices, I have to stand right by the wall. I think these are normal situations for an apartment complex! For the past year, nothing has broken from the equipment in our apartment, the service personnel came several times only to change the conditioner filter. For example, our friends live in an apartment complex that is one year older then Ora. And during this year they had issues with several false fire alarms, rain flooding, broken elevator. There are no such issues in Ora. We spent one day and visited nearby apartment complexes. We wanted to compare prices and generally see how the others look like. We were in 7 complexes. Yes, some apartment complexes have a bigger pool, but also a lot of apartments, and therefore more people bathing. Yes, in Satori the apartments have lots of square feet, but for two of us, there is no need in a giant apartment with a corner balcony. The balcony can accommodate a table, where you will sit and drink coffee and relax. So what? The balcony overlooks Sunrise Boulevard, where is always noisy and a lot of cars. Do not a really relaxed atmosphere. Other complexes proudly make a discount on the cost of rent, but look carefully - administrative fees are higher than those of Ora. Yes, this is a one-time payment, but if you put it into the monthly rent, it will be more than the same rent in Ora. People, count your money! We extended our lease for another year and are very pleased.

We move in today and everything up to this point has been wonderful so far. The tour was awesome and Brenda was fantastic, and made the whole process of leasing really easy. We can't wait to move in today!

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

Best building in Flagler village. We'll run and maintained. You won't be disappointed. Jen and her team do a great job of putting together events for the residents too.

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

The Ora staff could not be more helpful. Over Christmas, when UPS and Macys refused to help me locate the package that they lost, Brenda from the Ora team swooped in and saved the day. She literally opened every amazon locked with me present to help me try to locate my missing Christmas gift that ups claimed that they had left in the lockers. Thanks to Brenda and her communications with UPS, my package was delivered the next day. I literally would have never received it without her help. My only complaint is in regards to other residents who disregard community rules. For example, the resident who lives below me in a unit facing the pool, leaves her dog outside on the balcony which results in the dog barking non stop. And since the apartment faces the pool, it echoes throughout the entire building. In addition, the parking garage situation is a little scary. There is no speed limit posted and my friends cars have been hit by other residents. It would be good to send out an email occasionally reminding residents to drive carefully in the garage.

Love Ora! The community is friendly, safe, clean, and the amenities are incredible. Took off one star because the fobs often don't work which is annoying (like entering the building through the garage when the doors just wont open for no reason). Highly recommend!

The move in experience was excellent, leasing office did everything they could to get us the bed deal, the paperwork was quick and easy, it was mostly done online

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

I love this community. Sunset Sweat with Coach V everything Thursday makes living here that much better! There are a lot of perks with living at Ora and I think one of the big step ups they have on any other building is their fitness and active lifestyle! Keep it up and thank you Coach V!

I still love living here. The staff is very interactive and always available. I know other people who live at nearby buildings and they don’t have anywhere near the same amount of social gatherings and events as ORA!

Absolutely loving life at Ora! The pool is amazing and it’s a very safe place to live! Would recommend Ora to anyone who wants to move to Florida

Reply from ORA Flagler Village

The staff at Ora was amazing and so helpful when I moved in. They were there to answer any questions I had and made moving in such a breeze.

So far my experience at Ora is really nice. The employees are friendly. The cleaning lady is not so much. The only issue I have is that one of the door in the garage is always broken and you have you tonuse a different door to get it. The cleaning lady does not vacuum the hallway where the unit is often. She cleans the common area a lot but sometime the bathroom by the fitness room would ran out of paper towel for several days and she did not refill it.

Awesome paradise. We’ve loved living in this community. The amenities are great and the residents are all super nice! Would recommend to anybody looking for a place in Ft.Lauderdale.

Last week my husband forgot his laptop on his car. They were able to safely store his laptop in their office until we could pick it up.Thanks!

ORA is the best ! The staff and neighbors are awesome ! The events at ORA are so much fun and plenty of people show up and we all have great conversations.