Orchard Trails
4 stars554 Reviews

Dante
Comfortable living with great people! Loved here out of a bad situation with terrible People and Orchard Trails has been nothing but helpful and supportive of my move here and including me in community events.
Hunter
Great place to live. OT is one of the more affordable options around campus but it still has all the amenities you would want or need. Overall I really like it here.
Ragan
The office staff as always are one of the best perks of living here! All throughout winter break they were there getting packages checked in and just being there for students who got locked out and didn't have any roommates in the state! I just appreciate how helpful they all are!
Joshua
The new floors and appliances are a nice touch. Maintenance is very helpful. The location is convenient. It can be loud at times and dirty in the hallways.
Michael
Thank you for making the application process so simple and easy and for always checking in to answer any questions! I really appreciated the individual care given to each resident!
Caitlin
I really enjoy the new flooring and the new apartment amenities! It’s my second year here and ive had the best experience, everyone in the office is super nice and helpful.
Carl
Really good, I highly recommend it. The staff are friendly and incredibly helpful as well. The coffee bar is a plus as well. Works perfect if you either work at Umaine or are a student.
Alexis
We faced a lot of difficulties with out apartment when moving in, but I'm very pleased with the help I've received from the staff and maintenance crew.
Simin
I like orchard trails, i feel safe and comfortable. Sometimes neighbors are noisy, and unfortunately the aisles arenot clean. I like the staff and atmosphere
Caitlin
I love meeting my neighbors late at night! I have made the best friends living at OT and my roommates are amazing. The management team is awesome.