Orchards Apartments

4.7

4.7

Absolutely love that my family choose to move here Anthony and Tiffany are amazing and have made or move smooth and easy. I had so many questions about alot of different things and they were there to help us out immediately.
The staff here is incredible !!!!! The whole complex is clean and well kept.. The units are spacious and well lit. So far I'm very happy with my decision to move here. Can't wait to see what's it like in the summer.
Great experience, very pleasant place to live, very well cared for. Responsible administrators and respond very quickly to calls. I definitely recommend this place.
Had a heating issue last night, (my own fault) but, I called over to the office this morning, and lickedy-split Mark was here and fixed it all up. The maintenance staff here is great!
We found and rented our apartment very quickly thanks to Tony and Tiffany. They where in constant communication with us until our move in date.
Wonderful, we love to live here, kind people, nice neighborhood, quick and correct answers from the administrators. I definitely recommend!!!
Very happy with the community; staff are responsive and friendly - very much appreciated. Grounds and upkeep of the property are great, have met some very nice people on our walking travels
Love the complex and the apartment has been amazing! I did take off a star for the one trash disposal center on the opposite side of the complex.
This community it’s excellent place for live, very quiet, quiet, clean and safe, maintenance is excellent and quick and well done. I love live here. Recommend 10 ⭐️
Following the recent snow storm which covered our community on January 26th .. I decided to weather the storm (twice) to clean off my car. Much to my surprise on both attempts .. a "Kind Soul" had already beat me to it ! Yep, "Parking Lot Angels" do exist here at our Orchards Apartments community !! Pretty neat, eh mates !! AMEN.