Orchards Apartments

4.6

4.6

Community is pretty good and I love being part of the Orchards community, it’s clean and spacious. Orchards staff is quick to our requests and very welcoming.
I like my neighbors and they have been having virtual events online and Dave and Mark do an excellent job doing maintenance . The staff at the office are very courteous
I can’t believe my good fortune in finding this community online when first contemplating a move from Seattle to Massachusetts. I leased my apartment sight unseen, a risky proposition to be sure - but my every contact with Tiffany in the leasing office assured me that I had made the right choice. Seeing this complex, and my apartment last week, for the first time, simply took my breath away. This is a gorgeous and welcoming place to be. I could not ask for a more perfect home!
I love live here, this condominium it’s excellent place for live, very quiet, quiet, clean and safe, maintenance is excellent and quick and well done. Recommend .
Staff is the best. Friendly and always helpful. Love this community. Mark and Dave respond immediately . Tiffany always calls us by name and answers any questions we may have. The pool is a great asset, we certainly take advantage on hot summer days.
I love live on this community it’s excellent place for live, very quiet, quiet, clean and safe, maintenance is excellent and quick and well done. Recommend for all.
I love the community . Very quiet and nice for the kids to ride their bikes safely . The residents are very polite as well as the office staff !
It’s a calm nice community very peaceful and I enjoyed living here for the moment. Just wish I didn’t live on the first floor. Y’all have very nice scenery in the community i’ve been using some area to shoot photos of some of my garments I’ve been creating 👨🏾‍🎨 haha 🖤
Orchards apartments is a great community to move to. I recently move here and everyone is so friendly. My dog loves taking walks around here. This is the best pet friendly place.
My neighbors are constantly loud to the point where we are moving out. Evert single blind in their apartment is smashed up and they clearly have more people living there than the lease allows... They also have 3 external air conditioners in the windows of a fully central air conditioned apartment. We will be moving out at the end of the month because it seems like administration doesn't care about anything other than looking good.