Orchards Apartments

4.6

4.6

Michael
The Orchards Apartments is a nice, well maintained residence in a safe community with friendly neighbors and staff. As a newer resident, I look forward to living here
Nubia
I've lived here for over 3 years, I have an excellent experience in every way, quiet, clean place, excellent maintenance. I love living here and there is no better place to live.
Marycell
My experience at Orchards has been pleasant, living here for 8 years. the staff is frendly and courteous, and work hard to take care of all the residents and facilities.
Lyndsay
Great management company. Even greater maintenance group. Very responsive and personable with residents. Grounds are always well kept. Office is wonderful.
Roberto
Orchards é um lugar muito bom de se viver, bonito, agradável, sempre muito limpo e bem cuidado, podemos ver a dedicação e cuidado de toda a equipe administrativa.
Verified Resident
Great apartments . Nice complex , well maintained . I love the gym and how quiet it is . The office staff are great and respond in a timely manner .
Juselaine
Excelente experiência, muito bom viver aqui, pessoas adoráveis, vizinhança tranquila e silenciosa, respeito mútuo e muita simpatia de todos. Só cabem elogios aos funcionários e toda equipe!
Kathleen
I have been here almost 5 years and have had a great experience. It's a quiet community. My neighbors are respectful. I appreciate the pet policy. Maintenance is good a responsive. I am happy to live here and hope to be here another 5 years.
Mark
about 2 months ago
My experience with Orchard Apartments has been very positive. I am going on my third year here, The staff, both the office and maintenance have been outstanding. David & Mark are both GEMS. I almost never have a delay in getting things fixed. I look forward to more years here.
Clipsia
2 months ago
I love living here, very quiet, clean, a wonderful condo to live in, excellent and efficient maintenance, we call and resolve on the same day. I recommend this condo and give it 5 stars.