I really love my roommates and how you took the time to put me with my friends. The staff works so hard to put a smile on our faces and really help us anyway they can!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Overall I love Orion and the creative activities they put into place to keep residents having fun and able to interact with one another to create lost lasting friendships

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Orion is a great complex to live in! The maintenance and staff are super professional and quick! Highly recommend Orion to anyone looking for a decent apartment area!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Staff is amazing and the trash pickup makes life so much easier! There is an awesome pool deck with a jacuzzi. The maintenance is so quick and knowledgeable and always friendly.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Great community staff is amazing and there are always different activities for the residents going on. And they keep the everything very maintained.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Great amenities, fast service, and lovely staff. Overall I’m happy with Orion and have renewed my lease for next year. Not to mention, they do fun giveaways!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Leaving at Orion has been one of the best complex I’ve ever stayed at. The neighborhood is very calm and collect. It’s so many gatherings that you can participate in and meet new people.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Great community, hopefully they don’t get rid of the hot tub like all the other communities have. Also wish they wouldn’t keep raising the prices but it is what it is

Reply from Orion on Orpington

It is a great place to live. The people is great and friendly. I will recommend people to live here because it is a peaceful and quiet place.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

So far it’s been great. My room is very spacious aswell as my closet. My roommates are clean and nice. The complex is nice with good amenities. Parking has not been an issue.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

This is one of the best complex’s, the rooms, bathrooms and closest are really good sizes. The maintenance is amazing and office staff. Only bad thing id say is roaches do appear

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The move in process was extremely easy which was a huge plus. They were able to have a unit ready for me within 2 weeks. It is clean and fairly quite. The pool and gym are nice and not crowded. Overall a nice place.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Very nice place. Friendly people. Beautiful complex. Affordable and in a great location. Rooms are very up to date and good size. Walls are thick so sounds aren’t a problem

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love living here! My favorite part is how friendly everyone is, the neighbors, the staff, and everyone working around anywhere! Everyone stops to say hello and it makes a world of a difference :)

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love this place. I don’t want to leave. I spend a lot of my spare time on the basketball court or in the gym working out. I also love Manny and Alex. They are two of the warmest spirits you will ever meet

Reply from Orion on Orpington

It’s a small, nice community. It’s relatively quiet and a very safe and secure environment. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone looking for a nice place to live.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The complex is always kept clean and neat and I am truly thankful for the maintenance team because they are some of the nicest and funniest people, so I really am thankful to have them as part of the community.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Awesome. Very active. Love the amenities. Wish their could be more food days. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Living here compared to the other student living accommodations has been great.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Living here has been amazing so far; move in goes really smoothly and quickly, and then there are also events that allow you to meet the people that are living in your community!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love it here! The people are great, the maintainer team is a amazing! The neighborhood is nice and quiet and only 10 mins from campus with Publix right in front.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

My experience here has been amazing so far. The maintainer team is always on point when having an issue. The surroundings are amazing and love that the apartments are modern

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Overall a very pleasant experience here at Orion, the maintenance staff takes care of work orders very quickly and the leasing office were always helpful when we have questions about our payment and other inquiries.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The staff here are very helpful and friendly. It can be very noisy at times. I haven't used all the amenities but they aren't bad. All in all its a good community to live in.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love Orion on Orpington, iltye apartment is nice and the views are great. Maintenance is amamzing and the kitchen is huge! Only constructive criticism is that they give us more time to think about renewing the lease and tell us the renewal price before hand so we can make an educated ecision instead of being rushed into a renewal

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love living here! Maintenance comes very quickly & the rooms are spacious. Management is friendly & I have never run into serious issues. & they give away merchandise & food often!