Place is alright, definitely better than some of the other places around campus and one of the more value findsLiving here has been amazing so far; move in goes really smoothly and quickly, and then there are also events that allow you to meet the people that are living in your community!

Neighborhood is quiet one thing I really like. Clubhouse has some nice amenities and the extra study space this year is awesome. Experience has been good so far . If Orion offered 2/2 instead of 4b/4b it would be perfect.

I love the experience I have living at Orion on Orpington. I love the staff that organizes everything because they’re so friendly to me and I appreciate all of their hard work to keep around them or break them the best apartment complex they can be

Love living here, they always have some treats in the office! They are very welcoming and treat you as family, anybody would be lucky to leave here

Reply from Orion on Orpington

This is such a great apartment & not only do I have amazing roommates but the area is very close to certain places that I like & the area overall is very nice and quiet.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Good housing for students! I love the events that are held for residents. It really shows how much Orion cares about the students living there!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love Orion on Orpington! Everyone is so friendly, and welcoming. This is my first time moving away from home, and I am so glad I picked this apartment complex.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

All the staff is extremely helpful and so sweet! I have enjoyed living here so much and recommend it to everyone, the residents do come first at Orion!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Provides many events to bring community together! Decently quiet despite it being student living. Found silverfish in apartment though. Overall, a good apartment for a college student.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Anytime something is going wrong in my apartment, i know i can always count on Orion and the awesome maintenance staff to fix the problem in a reasonable amount of time!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I haven't had many issues with the complex and most, if not all work orders and complaints were dealt with immediately and it's been kind of cool seeing people who work at the office recognize me

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I really like the apartment complex the renovations look really really good. It gives it a nice new feel to it all and that is great. Nice to know our money is helping.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I have had an awesome experience with my community. I love the activities that they do and how willing they are to help with any issues ever

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The apartment is wonderful, the staff is super kind, and everyone is very friendly. The location is convenient for various reasons, including food and other shops within walking distance.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Love my apartment! The staff is always helpful and if anything needs to be fixed it doesn’t take long at all for someone to come and fix it. The complex is really nice and you really get your monies worth.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Excellent time living at Orion! Maintenance is friendly and love the free food/events every now and then. Unfortunately I won't be living here the next year since I will be graduating, but will definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Orion is a wonderful community. It has a pleasant atmosphere and the entire staff is very respectful. Whenever something needs to be done within the apartment, they’re right on it

Reply from Orion on Orpington

i love living here - the apartments are nice and up to date. the amenities are very nice and keep improving, but i think we as residents should get more of a heads up when the office or gym will be closing. we usually get an email about it the day of.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Very nice complex. It's clean and it's well kept most of the time. The people in the front office are always out for your best interest and are willing to work with you on any problem..

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The staff is incredibly friendly and truly wish for their residents to have fun and feel welcomed. I love the community events and hope Orion hosts more events more often!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Bad roommates but great staff! They work very well with you. They are really here when you need them and try to help you as much as possible

Reply from Orion on Orpington

This is my first year staying at Orion on Orpington and I have really enjoyed it so far! The area is very nice and is kept very clean. It’s in a great location, as it is close to a Publix and many eateries. I will definitely consider living here again in the next years

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Nice apartments, quick matinence, helpful managment staff, and an overall quiet place to live. While the price for some suits can be a bit steep, it's still on the cheaper side for orlando

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love orion. I like the convenience of the trash bin outside of the door and the shuttle service. Maintenance is also very quick to come and handle the situation

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Amazing community, quiet, beautiful, clean. I chsoe to live here because it was in the back area in my opinion. I saw it, and saw the price too, and I couldnt beat it. Will definitely be living here for a while.