check-in process was smooth and easy, wasn't crowded either. I was thoroughly pleased with it! So far, Orion has been great! the only complaint is that neighbors can be noisy and the walls are rather thin. The fountain also doesn't turn off until midnight which can cause problems if you don't like white noise.

I enjoy the community but I did have a hard time contacting the office about my housing payment. But after the fact the move in experience was smooth. I did move into a room with a dirty fridge with meat blood drained throughout along with the water from the shower draining slow.

So far I am enjoying my stay here in Orion. I am very pleased with the faculty. Everyone is nice and is willing to help. My favorite is Haley Tosches, give her a raise!!

I love living here so far. The front office staff are always friendly and always help me with the questions I need answered. I also love how friendly everyone in the community is.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I just moved into Orion, but so far the staff has been very helpful and attentive. I really appreciated their help during move-in and the days following. The community is well-kept after and the interior of the apartment is in good shape as well.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

For someone who just moved in it’s been a great experience so far and I will recommend Orion to many of my friends. I love the location and the staff is so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

So far, so good. I love the friendly environment here! It’s like everywhere you go, someone smiles at you. The amenities and events here are awesome!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

This place so far is great. I live my unit so much. I do wish the gym was a bit bigger and that there was a computer center but honestly everything else makes up for not having that the unit when I moved in was clean and so nice nothing was damaged and everything went smoothly

Reply from Orion on Orpington

was a smooth experience, got most of my issues with the room fixed so it was nice to be able to get those issues fixed the same day and submit any issues to the maintenance text messages

Reply from Orion on Orpington

It is such a good environment to be in. The staff is completely understanding and professional. They seem to genuinely care about the residents here.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Convenient location, spacious units, and quality amenities. The office staff is also very helpful and move in is very easy when you get to that point.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The community seems to be extremely great so far, although I have just moved into Orion. The gym amenities were nice, I just wish the room was bigger.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Really nice community with a great staff. The walls are a bit thin and seems as if you can hear everything going on but other than that every thing is awesome.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Just moved in and everything has gone smoothly! A few maintenance issues, such as needed my mattress replaced, but every issue has been taken care of quickly and efficiently the same day.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Everyone was super friendly and helpful during move in, there weren’t a lot of people during move in so that helped with traffic. There’s a lot of event for the first week of move in so I’m excited for that.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I haven't lived here yet but I've heard so many great things and I am so excited to move here in a few days. they have excellent amenities. I love the hot tub and their gym!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I loove living here at Orion! The staff is always so nice and helpful, maintenance is amazing and my requests usually get completed very quickly within the next day or so. Also, it's a very clean community and located a five minute walk or so from a Publix so highly recommend!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

A beautiful apartment complex with amazing amenities and a great office staff always there for you and willing to answer any questions you have!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I have renewed my lease with Orion twice because I love living there. Aside from the beautiful updates recently made to the apartments, the staff is always very friendly and helpful and maintenance requests are always taken care of quickly. I also love the location because it is close to UCF while also being close to waterford lakes!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I've loved living here at Orion! The staff is friendly and very proactive. I never have any issues and if I do it gets handled in a timely and efficient manner.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Being that I just upgraded to a platinum, I am already in love with the new apartments. The area is amazing considering Publix Aldis Andy Walmart are all right around the area.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Great place and great staff. They have tons of events and their maintenence team is always on time and fixes the issues fast. I really love living at this place

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Orion on Orpington is so far so great. Haven’t lived here for long but I like the quality of the apartments for the price you pay each month.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

uhh orions beenpretty nice so far? the staff is rlly accommodating and helping me when im confusedwith stuff aswell as helping me get a room with allof my friends

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Everyone is super nice at Orion! I always feel very safe in the complex ans there is so much to do all the time . I love my roomates and I can’t wait for next year!