Great experience living here. Many events they really care about their residents excellent staff. Fasteñ response to any issues the property might have

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Staff is great, and maintenance is very diligent with getting service requests done. Wifi can be slow on your phone sometimes but other than that living here is great!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

On the lower end of pricing in the UCF area which is great. Fully furnished with TV. Pool. Hot tub. Gym. Basketball. Volleyball. Pet friendly. Utilities included. WiFi and cable included. Very clean and quiet place. Plenty of free parking. Lots of fun events. Maintenance is fast and gets the job done right. Office people are super sweet and really care. Especially Emanuel! I love living here!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I enjoy the amenities, especially being able to do my homework in the lounge. There are also a lot of ways that’s the staff rewards & takes care of the residents and I love that.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Orion feels like a very safe environment, and it is filled with all the amenities that I was looking for in an apartment. Overall, I love staying here!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

It’s been great using this app it makes the people connected, a bunch of my friends use it I got the email that’s how I’ve been using this app it’s been great

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I have lived here for almost three years now. My experience overall has been good- the staff is great, always very pleasant and everyone is really accommodating.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

This apartment is a very nice apartment for its price compared to other apartments in the area. The location is perfect for any UCF, Valencia, or Seminole State student.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I enjoy the customer service and always feel taken care of and welcomed. I also have had very positive experiences with all of the residents and staff.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The apartment is amazing in addition to the pool and study room they offer here. Everytime i walk into the office i am greeted with a smile.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The apartment is great, the staff is incredibly friendly, and I get very quick responses from the apartment about any issues I have. I have had an overall great experience.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Love living at Orion! The maintenance team is the best and works hard to get things fixed quickly. The amenties are great and I take full advantage of them.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I really enjoy the amenities that the complex offers. Maintenance is also very responsive and always completes the requests asked in a timely manner.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

very clean place, staff is amazing, rooms are nice, beds comfortable, would love here again. both my sister and I currently live her and she has renewed her lease

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Staff is super friendly and helpful. Apartment is spacious. Lots of parking. Love the amenities. Couldn’t have picked a better place to live

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love the area, first of all. It’s not by a road, so it’s always quiet.The office and maintenance staff are always so wonderful to speak to

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I really like Orion on Orpington! Maintenance was really quick to fix whatever needed to be fixed and even followed up with me afterwards...

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love living here. The appliances are functional and work very well. The staff is very welcoming and nice, and are always ready to help. The amenities are amazing.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Being an Orion on Orpington resident has shown me that the faculty will take the time out of their day to help you as long as you ask while making you feel welcomed.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love it here! The staff is really responsive and the platinum unit is a great value compared to other places for a similar price. The closets are huge and the kitchens are super nice too!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Very nice location and the staff here is awesome! You can hear a lot of outside noise from the hallways and also you can hear the people above us walk but overall it’s a nice place to live

Reply from Orion on Orpington

So far I’ve enjoyed it. I still don’t see myself anywhere else, especially considering that I signed for another year. Besides a few normal things happening, everything else has been amazing.

Reply from Orion on Orpington

Moved out here recently and I honestly love it out here, even convinced my best friend to not renew her lease where she is and come out here so we can room together. There’s a lot of perks for being a resident here and staff is really friendly!!

Reply from Orion on Orpington

I love how kind the people in the office are, how cleanly the complex is and the weekly activities they put together for us. It's really appreciated to see them trying so hard to get us to come together and interact

Reply from Orion on Orpington

The staff here is great they care very much about their residents and their happiness. The grounds is very well kept and a very quiet place for the most part. Its a very nice place to live and im happy that I am able to be a resident here.