Orleans

4.6

4.6

Andrea
The community is great, but the older apartments could use an upgrade. I wish more neighbors would always pick up their dog messes but that is a neighborhood issue.
Daniel
Best apartments ever! I love the barn and the staff! Everyone is so friendly and lets not forget about how it’s a very nice home feeling as well
Katie
Very nice community. Friendly people, beautiful landscapes, nice neighbors, always feels very safe, maintenance is very helpful as well. Pricing is a little high.
Gary
Great people for neighborhood. Wonderful maintenance especially when we have an issue Mark is awesome to fix our needs. We love having dogs for the neighborhood ! Thanks
Jaleel
My experience has been excellent! My Resident Ambassador, Victoria has made me feel cared for and cared about every step of the way. She made sure that all "ducks were in a row" and that everything went as smoothly as possible for. She showed great emotional intelligence, congeniality and commitment to a high quality resident experience for me. Besides that, I love the look and feel of the community and the extraordinary level of amenities.
Cody
Orleans is a great place to live. It’s quiet and close to lots of amenities like Tuttle Mall. There are great features like a car wash area and a dog park nearby.
Isaias
En esto 4 meses que llevo viviendo aquí me parece un lugar súper tranquilo me siento muy feliz el complex es lo máximo lo recomiendo por completo
Sabrina
We have lived here for 3 years. The neighborhood is quiet. The parking lot is always a battle for parking. They just recently cut down the trees that gave us some privacy now there is just little ornamental grass in place of the trees.
Benjamin
So far I’m thrilled with my experience at Orleans. They made the application and move in processes incredibly easy and my unit was perfect upon arrival. I especially appreciate the large amount of amenities unique to the complex such as the screening room and I love that the leasing office is open for extended hours.
Mohit
The neighborhood Is good and feel safe. I like that we have a spot to wash your car. It's a good place if you have a dog lotta area to walk around.