Orleans

4.5

4.5

Jessica
It’s an amazing and quiet community. The things that are included are more than I could’ve ever asked for. I’m so glad I get to call it home.

Caiden
Everything has been great and the staff has been very helpful! Our move in has been smooth and all of our questions were answered in a timely manner!

Kyla
I really love our new home. Maintenance is very professional & responds fast. I love the curve bar. It’s also really quiet and I love our view.

Jake
Wonderful place to live, amazing staff, close to everything you could want or need “, plenty of places to take your dog walking, quite neighbors.

Matthew
Orleans is a great place to call home. I wish there were more pet waste stations throughout the complex. Also, I like that they send community alerts, but I prefer getting community alerts through text not email. It’s more convenient that way.

Abby
I have lived here for a few year and absolutely love the community. It is very quiet and well kept. The office team is always friendly and quick to respond. The appliances and furnishings are a bit outdated but are still functional. It’s a great place to live and I’ve recommended this community to several friends!

Anthony
Love this place!! I've been here for going on 3 years now, the rent is going up some $200.00 a month this year which I feel is in direct correlation with wanting to empty older units for remodeling. Wish you would offer a lateral move to a renovated unit in conjunction with the increase so you could retain a lot of the "senior" tenants that have and will move away.

Nicole
I have called Orleans home for over ten years now. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and willing to work with you through issues. I love how pet friendly the community is and feel very comfortable with my surroundings.

Katie
It would be helpful to have better appliances. The dishwasher is pretty old and could use some help :). Overall I love this place and call it my home 🏡

Dennis
Overall, it's been a good experience. Maintenence requests are responded to quickly, and the friendly staff handles questions and problems well. The property is well maintained. My only complaint has nothing to do with the Apt - it's with the difficulty in building a sense of "community" with my neighbors, but this is common in Apt. complexes with people moving in and out.