I really like the staff, community, facilities, neighborhood and location but management should consider changing pest control companies. Since I’ve moved here, I’ve had a bad situation with roaches in my kitchen and I hate them! It should’ve been resolved already after coming every other week to spray. Something is not working.

Awesome community. The breeze ways need to be cleaned including steps more often. So far all is well. The people and staff are kind and I love the community itself-beautiful!!!

The apartments are spacious and beautiful. All staff has been very helpful and have helped us with all our needs. The amendities are really great as well. I love all the side walks and walking areas

Smooth, quick, and painless process and very helpful staff. Cynthia was awesome at gettin me moved in and squared away within less than 3 days! Quick on maintenance requests as well. Lovely amenties in a neighborhood you cannot beat!

Id's been a week since I moved and ordered some maintenance issues and till today they have not fixed the issues. I have called to report the issues and did them thru the website nothing has been fized.

I lived in this beautiful Community for almost 7 years a community pool is like a resort beautiful walk path on the golf course Small Ponds to walk around with your dog workcentre with computer and printer and a workout room if you ever feel like burning off some steam location is in the heart of Hunters Creek Orlando 20 minutes from Disney Universal SeaWorld and 5 minutes to your local grocery Spa and restaurants

I love the community gym in this community super clean and organized as well as the community pool. The staff has been lovely and welcoming winced I’ve moved here.

great customer service! nice place to live. the pool is very nice and clean along with the whole entire community. i would give osprey links a 5 star rating.

This is my third year at Osprey Links and I love living here. My family feels safe and well taken care of. The staff and the maintenance crew are super friendly and helpful. The apartment is cozy and clean. We love going to the pool and using the gym. I highly recommend Osprey Links.

So far so good, though there are challenges. Parking is a major challenge right now for sure, AC broke but was just fixed, thanks for that! Otherwise Im very happy so far and Anthony has been a great help.

First move in last 2009 and we are still living here until now because it’s a safe place to live in. My family likes to go swimming and we’re sad that jacuzzi is close It’s always fun here on the holidays coz they host a party for the residents and on back to school time the staff give away some school supplies for the children

Never have a problem here. Every complaint and request is taken seriously and taken care of in a timely manner. It’s great to see how much the residents are cared for

Best place to live in Hunters Creek, very close to Orlando main attractions like Disney. Very well keept grass. Great response from maintenance.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I like this place, is really close to my job, the neighborhood is nice. Amazing location close to the golf court. The access to I4 and 417 is immediately.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I moved into Osprey Links in April and its been great ever since. I'm very happy with my move and everything has been great. I know the staff is busy, but I wish we could get more pickup when we try to call in. They should get a receptionist or something.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This community is a awesome environment to live here. We love living in our apartment. It is spacious. The staff are friendly and helpful. I love it here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Beautiful community with awesome schools. Neighbors and staff very friendly. Clean and modern. Have great events for all tenants, and especially for the kids. Easy to meet and greet people.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

what I think about the apartment community is that it’s awesome I love the apartments and the office this place is my favorite.If I could move here Again I will

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great place to live, excellent community and amazing staff. We love the pool and the gym. Also it’s a safe place to walk and do outdoor activities. Love the place!!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Area is clean. Other residents are friendly. Office personnel are very nice and helpful. Maintenance is awesome. They come right away. All in all, it's a very nice place to live. Very quiet too.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Just moved in 2 weeks ago. The apartment had fresh paint and carpet. I’ve never moved into a place that was so clean! Maintenance has very quickly handled any minor issues I found during my move. Very happy so far.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This community is pretty nice. They keep the grass cut, and trash clear. The only thing that needs work is the maintenance crew. Wish they would come into my home with shoe protectors because I dont allow shoes on my carpet and they really don't care.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Going on our 4th year here. Great community and great location. We love the schools in the area too. The office staff is so nice 😊 so many new things coming to our community can't wait.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Tengo muy Poco tiempo como residente, pero hasta ahora me he sentido bastantes comodo. Me gusta mucho las áreas verdes de la zona y que las mantienen muy cuidadas.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Everything so far has been great. maintenance personal have been helpful and attentive. Glad to call this place home. I have only lived here for 2 weeks.