Everything is great except for some employees don't have any sense of urgency about maintenance issues. Waiting one week is unacceptable. Besides that we really like it.

It's a great and quiet community. The location is amazing, we live near Publix, Target, and Neighborhood Walmart. I didn't put 5 stars because of an issue with a neighbor.

once assigned parking is in place I believe that resident experience will be better, more poop station would be nice not everyone picks up after their pets, this could help.

Apartments are clean and have all the amenities included. Parking spaces can be hard to find, but there are plenty of garages available for rent which is convenient.

Ive only been here for a few weeks but im in love with the apartment, the area, everything. The apartment is very spacious, rent is affordable.

Wonderful community with plenty of useful amenities. Plenty of things for you and your kids to do. Wonderful pool and spa that's feet from the pool. Plenty of safe playgrounds protected from general public. Awesome location considering you dont need to go far to run a few errands!

Kind, attentive, willing to work with me at every step of the way. Thank you for making the first week living here so stress free and relaxing

We are very happy living at Osprey Links at Hunters Creek. Everything is very organized and the management personal are great exceptional persons. If someone is looking for a place to live a tranquil life and wonderful place and neighborhood I recommend to stop by and you will know what I’m talking about it.

Very Good! The leading process was very easier and quicker thru the internet. I report somethings at the beginning and they care of them. I’m very happy to moved here.

It’s a right place to have everything close , stores theater etc . Very peacefully , clean apts right place to have peace of mind whit the family

Very good , nice community, big spaces inside the apartment , nice staff and really clean c. Areas, really great if you looking some place to move :) .

Upkeep was poor, unit was dirty upon move in, and we were forced to rent a garage because we were not notified by the housing agency that they did not work out a good contract with the community to elaborate that only 3 parking permits were issued per unit. We then had to wait 2 weeks for a garage that was dirty and has faulty lights. The unit itself has a laundry list of issues, and the AC was frozen the date I showed up. It can only get better from here I suppose.

Such a quite community been here almost a year now no issues or complaints maintenance always taking care of any orders asap never any issues

Good community in a great area. Only wish would be for assigned parking spots. Besides that the office staff have been helpful and friendly.

Good neighborhood , no complaints just heard some from others but I guess it’s not going to be perfect anywhere . hope they charge more for whoever is new comers and minimize the rent of the ones that has been in the complex for a while . But then again that’s not going to happen And it’s going to continue every apt complex . lol Over all I like it here.

us a clean and well-maintained comfort zone excelente!!! 100% recommended to live.. It has several areas of distraction to share with the family

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Love the neighborhood. Feel very safe here! There’s a park for kids and a dog park as well. There’s an amazing view with a waterfall and golf voew

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Overall is good but keep rising the prices. Parking spaces are limited. I don't have any else to say, bkqbkabla bkabskabka bakvakabskvakabkav

Overall good experience outdoor activities and nice neighborhood all shopping stores close .inside apartment is a great place need to be more comfortable because maintenance does cheap work.

The apartment is very spacious and so far I like the tranquillity of the near neighbors. Everything in the apartment is in good working order. So far is been an excellent experience and I’m looking forward to staying this way.

Good clean houses. The houses are very modern. The people at the front desk are very helpful with whatever the situation is. The street is quiet at night. A very peaceful community.

While living here so far, we’ve had a few complications with parking spots and getting things fixed in our apartments, other than that, things have been great.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love how the hospitality from the staff is so intentional and fast to cater to your need for assistance. The community is near such a good area and very well kept. They have a system from receiving your packages in lockers, to getting your trash picked up at your door. I've lived here for a week and I love it!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love this community!! Is so peaceful and clean. All the common areas are in good conditions. The team members are so kind and diligents 100% recommended

So far living here has been fine. The parking needs to be fixed. There needs to be noise curfew at this place. They come and fix any maitence that needs to fix in a timly manner.