Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Mainence needs coaching. I feel as though my voice is never heard when I request help. With some training I’m sure they would do a lot better.
Love it here. The staff is nice, attentive, responsive, and we love the area. The location is perfect for my commute as well. We appreciate everyone who helps make this a good home!
I love living here! everyone on staff is so nice and helpful the maintenance staff is really nice and very helpful! the only problem here is the parking but there working on it!
Quite, Clean and spacious. Lived here 2 years only real down fall is the parking. If you come in after 6-7pm finding parking is hard. Staff is friendly and they keep the grounds nice. Valet trash service is nice as well
I am very excited to now be living in the Osprey Links community! The application, approval, and move-in processes have all gone very smoothly and everyone in the office has been super helpful throughout!
Love living here . Never had any problems, great neighborhood, quiet, but parking is a headache if you get home late . Besides that , apartments are very comfy and spacious!
Not sure why the water is shut off all the time? They are completely gutting the clubhouse and I’m sure it’s going to be gorgeous! But what about the apartments? It’s time to update all the old apartments!!!!! Top rated person in the office is Frank!!!
Nice area, but the property leaves a lot to be desired. They keep us on our toes with constant water pipe shutoffs/repairs and frequent visits by landscaping contractors (who are probably causing all the water issues).
The incredible place and the attention in the office is incredible very happy for this apartment and the community thanks for all you help all time
No parking and no recycling. Staff is fine. Noise level is good. Floor plan is spacious. Love having a separate laundry room and the view is very pretty.