The kitchen area at the pool is looking nice 😊 can't wait to use it. I also love that we have community meeting . I tried our new Amazon lockers and it was easy and so fancy. Great Job setting that up.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Maintenance is friendly and hard working, Osprey has improved it’s parking. Where is the jacuzzi? Overall it’s a clean and really lovely place to live in.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

On Sunday i went to the Office the guy working that day didn't greet me, showed like he didn't want to be there and didn't feel like he cared I put in a work order and today is Monday night and no one has come to check out the vent on the master room this is the 3rd time I asked for someone yo come and see why AC does not flow like in the other rooms.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Excellent community. Will love more activities where residents can participate. It’s safe! Congratulations to all the new staff. God bless you all.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I like this community because i'ts easy to access stores and very safe place. I have no complains till this day and I've been there for more than 4 year now. I would recommend it.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The office staff (specifically Anthony and a lovely friendly and helpful lady who’s name I cannot recall- sits beside Anthony) have been so helpful with our move-in! Excited to live here!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

really nice community the customer service is great . the pool is always clean and maintained. the surrounding area is always well taken care of!! great community!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Quiet, relaxing and safe for families. It’s close to everything to need like has, groceries, medical offices and for shopping.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links at Hunters Creek has been making some changes in the community by adding new amenities. Still waiting on the parking issue to clear up but overall I love the location.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I have lived here for four years and it has been a wonderful experience for me the apartment is clean. The pool , playground, and dog park is very nice. The apartment complex is quiet with friendly staff that work in the office. I have enjoyed my stay here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff is very helpful and the community is nice , clean and organized. It has been 13 months here and I am very much comfortable. Thanks

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff always make sure that the neighborhood is taken care of. It’s always clean and kept up. The office is good about handling requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The area is beautiful lots of room for opportunity and growth. The community does host events to try and bring others together. Still a work in progress. As for the amenities, they are lovely. Unlimited access to the Pool and Gym daily. I recommend this place for a family that’s just getting to know the area. Be blessed

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This is a great neighborhood to live in. The people here at the community are nice and always willing to help. Apartments are updates, beautiful and spacious.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

great area, close to alot of shopping centers, banks and located conveniently next to highways . area is kept clean and landscape is very nice.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great property to live in. Location is convenient, schools are great, nice neighborhood. Amenities are good. Overall satisfied with the comunity and my apartment at Osprey Links.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Very Good experience and very accessible to everything , like restaurant, and others , amenities in the area... .personal office is very attended....

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Living here it have been amazing everyone it clean, there is not noise at all, everyone one is friendly I think this was one of the best choises to make

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great staff! When I have a concern they try their best to handle the situation quickly. Landscaping is always taking care of the complex, also the areas are always clean.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Love this apartment complex. I really do. Very friendly and close to everything! Always on top of things. The pools are great. My son enjoys is very well. Currently living with dad plan on looking to move in with my boyfriend to have a place of our own! Definitely want to try and get a place here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Me gusta el complex. Tranquilo y nice. Buen sistema de comunidad. Buen servicio personal y comunitario. Piscina y areas de relax muy cuidadas

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Its best place for living. I live for 7 years already. The pool its clean and the area are quiet. The neighborhood are amazing. The reason for not moving.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartments are spacious apartments and the community grounds are well maintained. Have had very little issues / complaints while living here - pretty content.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It's a friendly and safe neighborhood. Love the amenities like the gym and pool. The whole HOA and maintenance team are amazing! I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartment is beautiful and everything pool , gym and the area the computers. The area green clean every time . I like osprey is messy...