Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

4.3

1,000 Reviews

4.3

1,000 Reviews

Great community and excellent staff at Osprey Links at Hunters Creek. Ideal location with stores, airport, gym and a beautiful sidewalk walking route. Highly recommended.
Osprey Link’s is definitely a great place to live. The community conveniently located in Hunters Creek near to John Young Pkwy and Town Center Blvd. Convenient to schools, parks, public transportation, gas stations, shopping centers & restaurants. Convenient access to 417, turnpike & airport. Short drive to downtown & theme parks. Neighbors are friendly at this property. Love how well kept its and is mostly stays very quiet in the community.
We love Hunters Creek and Osprey! Great community, neighborhood and close to all the local attractions. Great neighborhood for kids and grownups. :)
We really do enjoy the golf course and lake view and so does our dog! Neighbors and staff are friendly and our home is close by to many community dog parks and biking trails that we like to take advantage of with our Hunters Creek Card.
Loving how the apartment complex is always well maintained with all of the projects they have been doing. My husband and I went to the pool for the first time and it was so clean i love it!
I have been living here for 3 years and management has been getting better with all the feedback they received and that to me is beautiful, thank you for keeping up with what we throw at you guys day to day. I would like to start seeing the food/ dessert trucks again ;) again keep the great work guys.
Me encanta la ubicación y el espacio del apartamento . El personal del club house es muy amable .El precio del apartamento es cómodo . Los restaurantes y establecimientos comerciales y bancarios me quedan cerca
Great place to live !!! Office staff is always helpful and friendly!!! Quiet area and very peaceful!!! If you are looking for a new place to live it’s a must see community that you will fall I love with !!!
Going on my third year here and still loving it! It’s such a peaceful and beautiful area to live in. Love the convenience to all the different stores and restaurants 😊
Great living here so far! Adrian the handy man was very nice and helpful when working on my apartment. Pool is great and clean. Management is nice.