Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

4.3

4.3

Really appreciate the friendly maintenance and helpful office folks. The parcel service is really useful. Parking can be a bit of a hassle depending on the time of day, but it hasn't been too bad.
I love the office staff! They are warm and kind. They respond quickly and show me and my son great customer service. I cannot think of anything else specific. I am a simple person.
Is being ok, my only complain is the parking issue. That people for some reason park anywhere they want without having a parking permit and the office dnt do a thing about it
akways responsive and ready to help very quite place to live and look forward to using more of the facilitoies once we get over this corona virus or when I have my second vaccine
Have some concerns about loud music coming from surrounding apts. It vibrates threw our bedroom walls at times. Sidewalks going into apts need a good cleaning. The mold is starting to build up.
Bad maintance, old strut, noisy apartments. The office not able to solve problems, and more questions about the apartment isnt good we move out near
La mejor ayuda en la oficina y más en este momento de pandemia el complex muy limpio y organizado en atención al cliente muy amables y soluciones rápidas
Still takes a lot of time for maintainance when we open a request to fix anything in the apartment, other than that everything is ok. It made me go to office and asks in personal after almost 15 days opened the request.
I am a new resident and this complex has a great environment, it is very quiet, & staff are welcoming. My only issue would be that during my first week here, when the garbage man came to pick up trash in the evening, he was being rough and swung the bag around and it hit the wall causing the glass inside of it to break open the bag. The garbage man informed me that it wasn’t his problem that the bag broke and that I needed to be the one to pick it up and he proceeded to put the broken garbage bag with all of the contents inside into the neighbors garbage bin. I had to sweep all of the glass that was all over the hall way and proceed to go into the neighbors garbage bin to pick up all the garbage he put in there. The neighbor could’ve thought I did that and got mad at me when it wasn’t my fault or my doing.
I love living here, i love the location and where we are so close to so much stuff is amazing, the staff is helpful, when your able to get ahold of them. Calling the office sometimes is really a pain. Also communication here is not the best.