One of the best apartments in Orlando. I love leaving here and so does my family. Our apartment is very comfortable and cozy. I like the layout and the appliances. We love the pool and the gym. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love living in Osprey Links. The apartments are very cozy and clean and the amenities are the cherry on top. We love using the pool and the gym. The staff in the office are friendly and helpful and the maintenance crew are very responsive to any issue. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff is friendly and the property is beautiful. It’s in a really nice area with tons of stores around you. The amenities are great as well

Place seems very nice, everyone was very helpful when applying for the apt. The complex is very well taken care of. Close to everything it seems. Very much recommend.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Customer service is great. I moved in less than 2 weeks after submitting my application. Complex seems to be very calm. It’s great to have a portal to do payments and to report any issues.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Love living here! Nice place , very peaceful! Moved about a month ago! Nice office staff, very attentive! ! Good amenities! Clean great location!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It is a nice community with great amenities. The apartment is spacious and has nice features. The surroundings are well kept. Every maintenance issues have been resolved promptly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Friendly neighbors, the community is well maintained outside, the apartments are a bit dated but, whatever I need fixed or replaced, the community is quick to resolve. Quiet neighborhood, nice and clean pool and gym. Friendly staff

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartments are so nice. The leasing center has very the best customer service. All the maintenance were perfect. The swimming pool and the gym are amazing.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I moved to Osprey Links not too long ago. Last here November to be specific. I feel comfortable with the neighborhood that I live in. Osprey Links feels safe and its close to groceries and other convenience stores ...

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

So far I am very pleased with the amenities, cleanliness, and great customer service! The upstairs tenants are very loud, but that’s not the communities fault!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Everyone has been so helpful and amazing ! The grounds are clean and taken care of everyday. I could t be happier to call this place home from now on !

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links is a great community to live at. What I like the most is the location, it's close to everything! It's quiet and always clean, the staff is very helpful and attend to your needs.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links staff goes above and beyond to help with maintenance needs, staff is friendly and helpful, very professional, I love the location were the complex is located

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I am very impressed with the friendly atmosphere that exists at the Leasing Office and the prompt response from the maintenance personnel to any repairs request. My wife and I reside at Apartment #161, and we love the neighborly interaction with our fellow tenants. Thanks 🤗🙏

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Well, so far its been great! So many shops and restaurants nearby, very peaceful neighborhood. The apartment is very spacious and cozy. We love it here!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The manager always keep a smile no mattter how stressful is the situation l. Yadira(manager) always find a way to keep a smile on the customer. Mainly she is one of the reason why I am here at this complex

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Day or night a very good place to live and enjoy all the nature that sorrounds rhis apartments complex. Very well kept through the years and very nice customer service. Everything you want you have it around.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

So far Everything has been good we haven’t had any problems and join the community it’s very quiet so far any problems I’ve had I’ve been taken care of by upper management and I look forward to renewing my lease when the chance presents itself

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great community, near everything and very clean. good amount of landscaping and trees to give that natural feeling. Screened balconies are amazing.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links at Hunters Creek is a positive commuinty. With a responsive front desk, well kept amenities and friendly residents. My family and I have lived here for 3 years and we've loved it!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Very commited and responsible personal, great attention and a very quiet and calm place to live. I like the view in my apartment and all the community.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

so far my experience with Osprey Links has been a little rocky. The office is understaffed and seems maintenance is as well. Very slow to follow up on work orders

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Been living in Osprey Links at Hunters Creek for over 3 years now. I love my apartment and I am loving everything about this community! Most people in the community are very friendly and the area is superb.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Overall Osprey Links seems to be a nice community. Beautiful pool area, amazing gym in my opinion, great location because you’re very close to the loop and other shops. Only negative so far is they are a little slow on maintenance but that’s about it.