pretty nice place, love the pool and energy at the front desk, coming back to my dorm makes me feel at home having everything I need inside my apartment and the nice view

nice area but some lady’s wheels were stolen? they were missing on her car. staff is very nice, respectful and patient.the complex is very clean.

Maintenance is always backed up. I have to keep calling to get them to come even look at something. If I have called several times they should take it more serious and ATLEAST have someone’s come look at the issue to see if anything can even be done

Location is great. Possibly one of the few places in the Hunter Creek area with such a great location. Maintenance is great too. Very efficient. The Office? The office is just terrible. You guys need new staff.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I honestly appreciate the work ethic of all the maintenance employees. They have been extremely helpful throughout the time myself and my family have been here. The scenery is very green and beautiful which makes it feel so clean. The pool area and gym are always very clean and in outstanding condition. Great overall experience living here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The management staff is always willing to listen and to be supportive. Both Vanessa and Yadira are kind, polite, respectful and very fair. Frank has also been an excellent staff member.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Hunters creek is awesome. Great place to grow a family with lots of community activities to participate in when money is tight. Highly recommend.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Been living at Osprey Links Hunters Creek for over 5 years and we like it. Great community and the surrounding schools are grade A schools. Very centric to Super Markets and other businesses.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The best part is that we are convenient to all Hunters Creek has to offer; restaurants, The Loop, medical services, fast food, pharmacies, auto service, etc!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

hunters creek area is one of the best and safest places to live in america. osprey links is a nice family residential area and everyone’s very nice and helpful

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The community is quiet, clean, and family friendly. The office staff members are curteous, professional, and helpful. The location is perfect and convenient to everything. My only complaint is the fact that the apartment itself is old and some things are falling apart, but this is only a minor inconvenience.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Everything great. Points off since the office staff is unorganized and not very nice. I told them about my situation and they seemed like they didn't care. I get it a lot of people but at least be nice. But the community is clean and so far seems safe.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Nice quiet family-friendly neighborhood with great scenery. Furthermore, the maintenance people are very helpful and respond in a timely manner.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Very quiet community, close to everything you want and need, office staff always friendly and helpful, spacious apartments, need little more updating on the inside of the apartments

Its okay parking is really hard to find most times. Other than that its pretty relaxing. Pool is nice, miss the jacuzzi though. A lot of people leave there dog poop on the grass and don't pick up after them.

Great I love it here. It's very nice and every one is so very welcome and friendly. I also really enjoy my apartment. It is nice and big and I am very comfortable

So far everything has been great! no complicates the moving in process and everything has been super great! I had some maintenance problems right up front but they came super quick and fixed everything!

Parking. If you’re looking for a parking space after 7PM, good luck with that. Supposedly any vehicles that have decals must have a permit and park by the playground. What a joke!

The office staff is nice The property is well kept and the office manager really tried to go above and beyond to help the renters. I do wish they monitored the pool better especially after hours.

Expensive, but great location with good businesses and some walkability (mostly to McDonald's). Good gym and facilities; car wash hose is always broken. Staff are good and helpful, but often the maintenance team is rude or unconcerned with fulfilling service requests.

I've lived here over 4 years now. Honestly - the quality just goes downhill. I used to have maintenance requests be fixed day of or within 24-48 hours. Now I've had maintenance requests that have sat over a month. I've been towed from my own lot. My first apartment here had great appliances. The second apartment has a washer that rips my clothes apart if I'm not actively monitoring it even after "maintenance" on the dial. The appliances are old - though my fridge did get replaced when it started freezing my produce to ice. There is a sad excuse of an "air vent" that you can clearly see is just a busted through hole that takes up 1/8" of the entire vent space which by no means brings AC to the living room, and instead has it filter from the rooms (super inefficient). No recycling available. Best part is the location, and having a gym/pool, though they got rid of the jacuzzi. Management in person can be okay, depending on who you get.

Love it here! just resigned my lease! management is great! Love the atmosphere, nice and quiet, perfect neighbors and love the pool! always clean and well kept

Great place!! Nice and quiet! Love it would recommend to anyone, the location is also pretty great also. Being in hunters creek your close to so much!

I love living at Osprey. Unfortunately, I still haven't had any of my maintenance requests fixed since moving in and it's been almost a week.

Love, love my apartment!! Community is always clean, staff is available to answer your questions or concerns . Maintenance work orders are done in a timely matter.