Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

4.3

4.3

My first time in apartment and I love it so far! So quiet and clean. In the beginning we had a little bit of issues with getting maintenance to come fix things that were broken when we moved in, but they’ve made it right! This is definitely home now ❤️
Definitely there's a big improvement with maintenance since we start living here. We renew the lease becuase our experience and how the employees handle everything now is different. Specially Yadira the manager and her staff. They are awesome.
So far everything has been great with move in. The community is quiet, the staff is polite and the apartment was extremely clean. The amenities are definitely nice to have as well.
First time renting and the staff made everything so easy. They were very helpful. It's a beautiful neighborhood in a nice area. I like the way that I can go online or on a application to pay rent, and also take care of other things.
Osprey Links is amazing. I love it out here! Everyone in the office was very helpful and nice. Especially Becky. Would recommend this place over all the rest.
Me and family have honestly loved the environment as well as the kindness we have received since moving in the community. We most definitely love the amenities like the pool, gym and the sunset view that comes with it.
The complex is kept nicely and the maintenance staff is quick to respond after hours when needed. They have added additional parking which is nice so you can usually find a spot close to your building.
Me siento muy comoda viviendo en Osprey Links.Me gusta que tiene mucha vegetacion y la atencion en la oficina es muy amable.Es un lugar muy tranquilo..
We love to live here! In the center of everything, good structure and easy to get around!The community has playground, pool, Gym and security lockers room!
I love living here I love the location and the people who work in front office are always so nice and helpful. The appt its self is beautiful and they keep the grounds and area well kept.