Have lived here for 4 years now and never had an issue with anything but people walking or running upstairs because they have kids and I understand that. I will be renovating my lease soon and changing to a smaller apt. Love their helpful staff.

Maintenance team is great and has been coming within timely manner and will keep you updated. The office answers phone and makes sure residents are taken care of!

Any issues that I encounter are always taken care of in a quick manner. It’s refreshing to have a maintence team that listens and takes care of any issues.

Great staff and beautiful neighborhood. Only complaints are parking and packages being stolen multiple times from my front door and my neighbors door as well.

I am living here for six months and never had a problem with office staffs, they always do their best. Nice location. Would recommend to my friends.

Cost a little higher than expected and water pressure low. AC struggles to try to keep up in the summer time and even in February it still runs a lot

Front office has friendly staff. Maintenance is always available & are quick to fix any issue. I love my new apartment. Great playground for kids.

Love living here. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very efficient. Rooms are very spacious. Very affordable as well. Loved the Christmas party they had this year.

It's wonderful to live here. We have peace and quiet in a cozy apartment. we have everything we need right near us: banks, supermarket and shops.

A++ Yadira is awesome !!! She answered all my questions and was very pleasant and professional & Mia as well love the community so far!!!!!!

Excelente atención y servicio de la señora Erika en todo el proceso de solicitud y arrendamiento. La comunidad muy limpia, agradable, con servicios de mantenimiento rápido y eficiente.

It's only been a few weeks since i moved in but I'm already loving this community. It has close proximity to some great amenities, great places for shopping, good restaurants and a reasonable commute between my two jobs

Its been great the only thing is that it has been getting down on maintance on the buildings.... I have never seen the buildings this dirty.

pretty good nice community great staff pool looks great community is quiet everyone gets along customer service is great alot of parking spots

Excelente atencion por parte de la sra erika y su manager. Los chicos de mantenimiento tambien son excelente. Responden rapido a la hora de cualquier desperfecto. Complacido de haberme mudado a este condominio.

Enviroment is good, the resident is peace, there are a lot of trees, so it is fresh, in additional, it has a groundplay for kids is great. I love Osprey Link

Community is great. Quiet and clean. Or apt is nice as well. Everyone keeps to themselves. Amenities are good. Just would like to have the gym open 24hrs. That would bump it up to 5 stars!!

great experience, friendly staff, safe place. the walls are somewhat thin so you can easily hear your next door neighbor. safe and clean neighborhood and nice pool

Very nice area, very nice apartments. The customer service is great. We love it! My family is enjoying this community. We will recomend this to our friends.

So far good but I will not leave 5 start because the gave me the keys of the apartment and the ceiling fan of the bedroom is not working. Other than that good experience so far.

Very lovely area to be living in. Accessibility to plenty of stores and restaurants, and commute to work is made easier with 417 being nearby.

I have lived at Osprey Links since 2012! I believe it is the most affordable apartment complex for what you get in the area. There are some new people in the front office and they are very nice. The grounds are kept well.

Been living at Osprey Links Apartments over 7 years now we love the location in Hunters Creek Town center Boulevard and John Young Parkway always convenient to walk to Publix lucky Market Walgreens and 7-Eleven

I love my apartment complex the staff is very knowledgeable and works hard to keep its residents happy. by completing the work orders or anything that you may need in your apartment. Staff goes above and beyond

One of the only communities that offers wood flooring. Love the area and the multicultural community. There’s so much to do close by like movies shopping eating and not having to drive far.