Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

4.3

4.3

I am on my 2nd year and for the most part I love it, the apartments are large and affordable. The property is well kept, only issue I have is parking, there is never enough spaces near your building
Our neighbors are very nice. Complex is always kept clean.Requested new landscaping which has been done and it is beautiful in our area. Would like to see people putting more effort in putting trash in the dumpster not outside of it.
Update update it update it update update yesi showy hf it oh dry your jury I dt it ifhfy ugh Hohhot NDDJ99. Isn’t. Isdhus. Josh’s. Is kid. Jej
Cannot complain love the place and the friendly team members of Osprey Links apartment. The only thing i would love for them to improve would be the maintenance.
Love it here! It's quiet, clean, and the residents are nice. I have a great view of the golf course and it has been a pleasant experience thus far.
Nothing new happening. Maintenance skipped out on a couple of pest control calls since Feb/March, and now won't do anything due to the pandemic. I don't want to be penalized either for all the problems remaining from a general lack of interest by maintenance, again since before the pandemic.
Not a huge fan of Orlando due to the amount of traffic but living at Osprey you don’t feel like we live in a big city. I like having the golf course behind us so it’s a bit quieter.
Great start The staff is wonderful. They were great I getting me set up with my new place. Becky is amazing. She was communicative, helpful and just positive.
Beautiful apartment with a nice view and a great location. Plenty of space to walk my dog. Neighbors are peaceful and everything looks well maintained.
The always answer my questions. The are special people for us. My experience is amazing with this family. The best maintenance and responsable.