Love living here in Hunters Creek. Staff is always helpful and courteous. Neighbors and people in the community are friendly. It is a great place to call home!

My family and I have been living in Osprey Links for about 8 years. My children have practically grown up here, we are very happy living here and highly recommend families to come live here!

Excelente servicio recomendado ...todo en orden un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir y disfrutar junto con la familia y por supuesto que lo recomendaría.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It is time to upgrade all the apartments. I would love to stay in the community, but there are no 1 bedroom apartments that are at an affordable price. So I think it’s time to have apartments at a reasonable price that look modern.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love this residence, you just have to improve security or surveillance in some areas such as the pool where some people do not respect the rules of the same.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey links Hunters Creek es una de las mejores comunidades para vivir en Orlando. El mantenimiento de sus instalaciones es muy eficiente, seguridad excelente y el personal que labora en sus oficinas súper amables y colaboradores. Yo Feliz de vivir por segundo año aquí. Gracias !

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Haven’t lived here more than a few months. Our only complaint was with the maintenance requests, it took us being locked out of our apartment and complaining multiple times to management to get anything done. Our requests weren’t minor so they should’ve been taken care of within the first few weeks we lived here (you would’ve thought). In the past few weeks we’ve had all of our work orders completed it’s a shock

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Lived here for a little less than a month and move in was easy. Complex is clean and has great amenities available. Overall good experience so far.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff here does well to address big issues quickly. Great neighborhood and everyone living here is very friendly. Sometimes maintenance is slow if your issue is not an urgent one, but they are always professional once they do come to fix things.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love the golf course and where it is located it’s a quiet complex which I like the pool is nice and the gym has some good equipment I like all the trees

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here for the most part. The community is nice and safe. Whenever I have an issue the property management is quick to address it.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

We moved in August and it's be good so far. Quiet neighborhood, great staff, nice sized Apts and love to have the aceess to my garage steps away... Only issue is some minor things in the apt need to be upkept and are a little out dated. Dishwasher, toilets, shower door, etc. But I'm sure with time, they either fix them or replace. Overall I've been pretty satisfied. Thanks staff!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Nice place, with a perfect location. Service at management office is great, no complaints at all. All amenities are well maintained and accessible.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Maintenance takes a while. Main office were rude and did not know if certain areas in the past have flooded due to Hurricanes and storm surge of nearby lakes etc, just for me to take furthur safety measures.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

They don’t know what they doing, the office employees always lie to the residents, they dont take care of the residents as well... have more then 2 years saying they going to change the parking so the resident don’t have problem at the time the we get home but they still don’t do it ☺️☺️ Thanks

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The neighborhood is always pleasant, taken care of, and cared about. It’s nice to drive into the community and see a clean and nice neighborhood

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It’s a really nice apartment complex, but there are pros and cons. Love my apartment, never had any bugs or other issues. But there is not enough parking, and the management isn’t always quick to act when necessary.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love my home. And I enjoy the community. The staff and management is excellent. Always treating everyone with respect. Thank you I plan to refer a few people soon.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love living here. It is perfect for me my family. It's quiet, peaceful and a safe community. Maintenance is always on top of our issues and they fix them on the spot.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It’s a nice and comfortable place with a quiet and safe neighborhood my neighbors are very friendly and always nice to have a nice little chat with them

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Better if I didn’t have to wait over a month for a working dryer. Which is ridiculous. Other than that it has been good. But the lack of communication from the office was pathetic.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Been here for almost 3 years. Very quiet, never have had any problems. Office staff are very nice. Work orders get done pretty quick. It's a really nice place to live although kind of pricey. My family and I have enjoyed staying here.😊

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love living at Osprey Links! The area is great and the apartment and community amenities are nice however, there a couple things I feel need major improvement. The parking situation is awful. At times I need to park all the way on the other side of the community and there is only 1 available guest spot by me (which as you can imagine is always full). They have said this is going to change and I hope that is true, but I have been told they have already been "working on this" for some time... With the lack of parking in the community, I feel there should be more lenience when it comes to towing until the problem is resolved. Additionally, there NEEDS to be better communication among the office staff as well execution of tasks that are promised. I find myself constantly having to follow up and issues taking much longer to resolve due to those missteps. If those changes are made I can honestly say I feel this is the best community in the area to live in!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartments are nice, they give of the right amount of coziness and still afford a lot of room. The location is great, right between two major roads where there exists plenty of shopping and entertainment. Maintenance is behind, mostly because workers are quitting and they are short staffed, meaning that any problems that come up may not be dealt with immediately. Overall, not a bad place to stay if you're a cast member, or have a roommate lined up.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love this neighborhood, the staff. It’s a wonderful community. The place is safe. There is a great pool and a cute place to do a family barbecue on Sundays.