Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

1,138 Reviews

4.3

1,138 Reviews

Lora
I love living here. It’s a safe community, clean and well cared for. The staff at the clubhouse is always welcoming and can answer any questions that may arise.
Marianela
Hasta ahora todo esta muy bien. Areas verdes siempre bonitas. Area de picina muy limpio y organizado. Staff muy comprometido con los inquilinos.
Jenavieve Marie
Request and repairs a little slow, if they even get done. But love the apartment and the front desk people are AMAZING! Wouldn't ask for a better community to live in.
Carlos Alberto
Excellent apartment complex to live in one of the most important parts of the city my family and I are really happy to live in here we love the area and love the neighborhood
Jonathan Harold
The property is in a perfect location for me. There is plenty to do, and many services very close. The amenities at the property are great. It's nice to have a pool and workout space available.
Jose Javier
Siempre dispuestos a ayudarlo a uno con cualquier situación son increíbles y la atención de maravilla mil gracias y bendiciones para todos .
Walter John
It’s been wonderful living at Osprey Links at Hunters Creek. I’m moving back north in pursuit of new employment. I’m going to miss this place.
Norma
So far so good, loving the peaceful living here! Everything is quiet, clean, and safe! What more could you ask for? Hoping to renew our lease next year 😇
Paris
I'm new to the area and so hapy we found this community. First of all HUGE shout out to the ladies and gents at the office. They are so NICE and easy to talk to and incredibly helpful. This apartment feels safe! The location is very convenient for work and shopping! I am satisfied with my living situation here in Osprey Links!
Shane
So far so good. Issues with the washing machine being "fixed" twice and still not being fixed but other than that. Front office staff is nice and courteous.