Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

4.3

4.3

I moved in pretty quickly but the customer service has to improve to hard to get someone on the phone when I got the apt I had a lot of issues no one inspected the apt to make sure it was ready for move in
Excelente comunidad, además los felicito porque están ocupándose cada día por el bienestar y mejor vivir de los habitantes de la comunidad, manteniendo las áreas en buen estado...
Pretty good so far. I like that I have an apartment that feels like it's own space. Spacious, pretty nice, love the solarium. I like living here quite a bit.
Community is beautiful. Well maintained. Only drawback is parking. If you come back later in the day you may need to park far away from your residence. Suggestion, have designated spots on the spots dedicated to each apartment home.
Good everything is perfect the building has a good kitchen good rooms the pool area is beautiful has a grill area Has a car wash and storages
Great place to live, staff is always friendly and quick to attend to any needs or requests for service or repairs. Only issue I would say is parking sometimes is an issue.
Great place to live. Leasing office is very helpful and attentive to our needs. The outside is always well kept and clean. I love working here.
Not enjoying as much I would like. The front of my apt looks like a playground there is a bunch of toys everywhere. The landscape people are not even able to cut the grass due to all this junk all over the place. This is the only part of the community that looks like the projects. On top of that, the upstairs neighbors keep making a bunch of noises until up to 2 am sometimes. They block my doorway with toys. I can pass through with my kid's stroller neither received a delivery. I do not see myself renewing my lease if this situation continues.
Its a very dog friendly neighborhood and neighbors are nice pool is amazing and can't forget to mention the kiddy pool and big grills outside
The staff at the office is so caring & genuine! I appreciate all the hard work they’ve done in our moving process. I couldn’t have hoped for anything better