I lived here for a little less than a year and it all was very good at the beginning but then I had roaches and couldn’t find any help to resolve the problem with the property manager

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

every service request was handled quickly and professionally. the maintenance crew is tops! Office staff is friendly and helpful. premises are very well kept and always improving.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Im dissapointed on this app due to.the fact that I have not received the major points for like the renewal of my contract when that a really big deal.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Complaining about parking is fruitless. Dog poo on the sidewalk all the time and the area outside out door being use as a dog park for the people who look around to see if anyone is watching to see when they don't pick up after thier dogs, also fruitless. Many windows great for watching this but horrible to open in the cooler weather because of the dog poo smell. You asked for honest feedback...there you go!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Para el precio que se paga no vale la pena. La administración podría decir que solo 2 personas saben lo que hacen los demás no saben nada.....

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Staff have been attentive and responsive when I called or went in to the office however I am not happy with my apartment because the AC hasn't worked right since I moved in on October 14th.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

bueno You can confirm your account through the link below: Confirm my account creo para todo lo que te va y viene va de aqui se escucha la gente de arriba y de al lado todo

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It has been a bit of a challenge getting things done lately. I think the office is understaff at the moment and overwork. Usually I receive emails of events and now don't get any. They are a good team and I'm hopping that everything will be back on track. Always....Nice place to live.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Being asking for a new dryer for almost a year, trash on the ground all the time. Rent increased more than 8% more than the year before without increase in services, I've been asking for a recycling program for more than 2 years.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It's important to be prepared to respond effectively to the interview questions that employers typically ask at job interviews. Since these questions are so common, hiring managers will expect you to be able to answer them smoothly and without hesitation. You don't need to memorize an answer, but do think about what you're going to say so you're not put on the spot during the job interview. Your responses will be stronger if you prepare in advance, know what to expect during the interview, and have a sense of what you want to play up during your interview.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Parking after 7PM is a joke, after issuing the parking passes hasn’t changed anything. Residents park where ever they want, including handicap parking. If you like hearing everything your neighbor is doing, live here! Rent goes up every year $70. We have a roof over our heads so for that I’m grateful.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Have a bone to pick with noise ordinance rules not being made clear to new tenants on the cut off time to make loud noises moving furniture in the unit upstairs from ours. New neighbors left Uhaul in driveway for 3 days which left very little space to park.. Please make the rules clear to new tenants. Thank you.

Other than the apartment having cosmetic issues and people coming in and out of our home for an entire month to fix things, we Love the apartment and area

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Not very happy with the maintenance department in the past month. We have an unresolved leak coming from our HVAC unit inside and we get little feedback from the new maintenance supervisor here. They have done nothing to establish a permanent fix and failed to clean the carpets properly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The parking is an issue after 9PM but have seen efforts so I can appreciate that. One of the community rules are that work type vehicles that have decals must be parked in the assigned lot by the maintenance building. I see that some vehicles get slack (rules don’t apply to them) which isn’t fair considering it’s an extra $50 for the spot but $125 for towing or more for larger vehicles.

Staff needs to be more alter to hearing out the residents. Stay up to date with Mainence requests. Respond back to requests within a reasonable time.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love he neighborhood and the apartment, but the staff is dismissive and borderline rude. While I love the space, I have been plagued by maintenance issues since moving here. I will not be too terribly sad to leave here this summer.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

At the moment the jacuzzi has not being working for months. And right now is a big inconvenience with bike racks for the kids school bikes..

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

so far my experience with Osprey Links has been a little rocky. The office is understaffed and seems maintenance is as well. Very slow to follow up on work orders

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Alot of issues with maintenance. Recently alot of 18-20 yr olds smoking pot especially in the back lot at night. Drug deals going on. Unsafe

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I just moved to the community and my apartment is nice. However, there is clearly not enough parking for all of the Residence. I lived her less then a week and on 4 separate occasion I had to park very far from my building. If you come home after 9pm the chances of parking close to your home are slim to none.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The office has now added some type of package retrieval lockbox system. While this may be considered an amenity, when signing up for the program, it requests you place a credit card on file. If your package is left more than a few days, they will charge you $3/day. I may only check my mail once every 2 weeks, so this is not really a benefit to me. The only 2 suggestions I continue to make are to add grass to the dog park instead of the mulch and perhaps fence in another dog area where my 8 pound dog could relax off of his leash for short periods of time in soft grass instead of uncomfortable mulch that clearly hurts his feet. And of course the parking continues to be an issue. Parking tags are not enforced and this is another case of the people following the rules are the ones punished. An assigned parking system would make the residents following the rules much happier.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Living here is great and all but the way the dumpster area has been looking has been getting bad and bringing alot more insects near apartments

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Year #4. Love my actual apartment for the most part. Still having parking issues and difficulty with non-residents parking directly in front of the buildings and sidewalks. Also, rent keeps going up. Instead of being a loyal and good resident that reports various issues and someone who wants to keep a nice property and getting rewarded, we are given a higher amount to pay. In 3 years years, my rent has gone from approximately $1100/month for a 2 bedroom 2/bath, to $1400/month. My neighbors that all just got their lease renewals said they are now asking $1550/for the upcoming year. This is hard and disappointing. The property is aging and definitely lacking in some amenities to be worth $1550/month with no reserved parking or garage and no utilities included.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

If you want A plus customet service come see Anthony at the front desk at Osprey. The new lady in the office is extremely rude. We have been in our apartment for over 3 years. We asked for replacement stove burner plates and lady said there was a fee. Ummm what? We pay plenty in rental fees to be given some perks. What gives?