This community is changing. Before we used to have fun gatherings now nothing has been done for a while. Then is the gym situation. I found out that we had a actual brake in and the doors are still covered with wood. The worse part is that not even a note to the residents about it at least for precaution. I love this place and I think the safety of the residents should be a priority. I really hope it changes and that they fix the door soon cause it’s been a long time already.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Maintenance is friendly and hard working, Osprey has improved it’s parking. Where is the jacuzzi? Overall it’s a clean and really lovely place to live in.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I generally enjoy living at Osprey Links. The location is excellent and the staff is very friendly. I feel like if I have a problem the staff tries to fix it quickly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Lived here 3 years and continue to see a decline in service and neighborhood. Parking has been an issue and still continues along with noise and residents throwing trash around and not picking up after their dogs. Most of the issues are not the fault of the apartments per se, but the people allowed to move in. Rent for a 2 bedroom is up to almost $1400/month which is pushing me out because at those prices, I would rather move to a community with better residents and more amenities.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love the Hunter's Creek Community. Osprey Links Apartments have a lot of room for improvement. Negatives: Parking is a huge challenge, the grounds should be maintained better, the gym could use updating. Positives: The apartments are nice, storage is good. The pool is great, the staff is friendly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The place is fine. Just. Can't wait for the parking issue to get resolved. Finding a place to park every night is such a hassle and far from the complex.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartment complex is very spacious and have it also has a decent sized gym would more than one machine that we can use and share with others

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Paying for maintaining the grass and it looks terrible :( and have requested several times for my stove to be fixed and it still has not been done.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I like my apartment very much, and the community. But my washer hasn't worked since move in and I've had to call every time to get responses, communication from management is lacking.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great apartment they gave us the wrong floor type instead of hardwood floor what we ask for we got carpet . Ac is amazing the fans are nice. The space of the rooms are great very content .

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Jeffdff ggtgg hhhh ggtrrr feas dwddf Hug hhhhh hhfgg gesse few trees hhhhh yyyg greed ewww yhrhj ytjkd teed yyre tyre jugar feedback he’d yrfg

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

On Sunday i went to the Office the guy working that day didn't greet me, showed like he didn't want to be there and didn't feel like he cared I put in a work order and today is Monday night and no one has come to check out the vent on the master room this is the 3rd time I asked for someone yo come and see why AC does not flow like in the other rooms.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff is nice and attentive when you bring an issue to their attention. Sonia is great! Only been here two weeks so far. However my experience has been lack luster. I've had several maintenance requests so far and the staff has responded promptly and most have been fixed fairly quickly. I've been settling in slowly and I discover a new issue every few days. This morning I had to put in a service request because when I went to use my washing machine for the first time, it's not working. I just hope this is not par for the course of my stay here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Nice place to live, apartments are a little old. Would like new appliances, the appliances are of cheaper quality, for rent charged. Maintenance are very prompt, when needed. Which is a good quality!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Love the location! Larger floor plan in comparison to others. Easy access to toll roads. Overall Hunters Creek is a nice place for a family to live in but as of lately we’ve got several car break ins within the complex. Parking is an issue all together. The noise level between neighbors is inevitable to avoid, floors start to creek after a few months and the windows don’t block any difference from outside.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff can engage better by showing more interest in helping the people that come in. The staff needs to ensure they are providing of the information necessary at the very beggining.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The office never returns calls when you leave a message. The apartments are quite though and parking is usually pretty easy to find except super late at night. Located in a great area close to everything!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Need new appliances like other similar models. My building has old appliances compared to my neighbors. Biggest issue for me and other neighbors is that we need to establish restricted parking. I park way too far from my place every night after work.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

One of the most favorite places in my list of all the places I've lived in because of the tranquility of this place and the Good people in the Office. Hope it stays this way .

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great apartment complex, fantastic staff, great amenities. Unfortunately the parking is a disaster. Because of the size of the complex and location it isn't possible to expand parking places so there SHOULD be assigned parking to the people who actually live in the apartment. Sometimes you have to park on the other side of the complex just to go to your home. Its a disaster. If you get out of work after 7 good luck finding parking.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great property to live in. Location is convenient, schools are great, nice neighborhood. Amenities are good. Overall satisfied with the comunity and my apartment at Osprey Links.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

An amazing neighborhood. Just minor updating to be really standout. The staff are always great to stop and chat with and always remember your name.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey links is a great place to live, the staff is great, Always willing to help and fix any problems as quickly as possible. My kids love the pool and the location is great!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

So far everything has been going well. Maintenance is quick to fix any problems and the area is very quiet. The only issue we are having is with the cars. We have a car through our business in New York which is a main car for transportation for us, and are having issues with it possibly being towed once that is enforced. We are unable to switch the plate because the car is registered to a business in NY.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links is a nice place to live, parking is a challenge though. Hunters Creek has a great reputation, but you also have the price tag that goes with the prestige.