every service request was handled quickly and professionally. the maintenance crew is tops! Office staff is friendly and helpful. premises are very well kept and always improving.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Para el precio que se paga no vale la pena. La administración podría decir que solo 2 personas saben lo que hacen los demás no saben nada.....

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Complaining about parking is fruitless. Dog poo on the sidewalk all the time and the area outside out door being use as a dog park for the people who look around to see if anyone is watching to see when they don't pick up after thier dogs, also fruitless. Many windows great for watching this but horrible to open in the cooler weather because of the dog poo smell. You asked for honest feedback...there you go!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I lived here for a little less than a year and it all was very good at the beginning but then I had roaches and couldn’t find any help to resolve the problem with the property manager

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Im dissapointed on this app due to.the fact that I have not received the major points for like the renewal of my contract when that a really big deal.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Staff have been attentive and responsive when I called or went in to the office however I am not happy with my apartment because the AC hasn't worked right since I moved in on October 14th.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Condominio sucio, demoras en reparar daños en los aptos,el parquedero es imposible despues de las 7pm, nunca limpian el popo de los perros,piscina sucia

It's important to be prepared to respond effectively to the interview questions that employers typically ask at job interviews. Since these questions are so common, hiring managers will expect you to be able to answer them smoothly and without hesitation. You don't need to memorize an answer, but do think about what you're going to say so you're not put on the spot during the job interview. Your responses will be stronger if you prepare in advance, know what to expect during the interview, and have a sense of what you want to play up during your interview.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It has been a bit of a challenge getting things done lately. I think the office is understaff at the moment and overwork. Usually I receive emails of events and now don't get any. They are a good team and I'm hopping that everything will be back on track. Always....Nice place to live.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Other than the apartment having cosmetic issues and people coming in and out of our home for an entire month to fix things, we Love the apartment and area

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I've lived here over 4 years now. Honestly - the quality just goes downhill. I used to have maintenance requests be fixed day of or within 24-48 hours. Now I've had maintenance requests that have sat over a month. I've been towed from my own lot. My first apartment here had great appliances. The second apartment has a washer that rips my clothes apart if I'm not actively monitoring it even after "maintenance" on the dial. The appliances are old - though my fridge did get replaced when it started freezing my produce to ice. There is a sad excuse of an "air vent" that you can clearly see is just a busted through hole that takes up 1/8" of the entire vent space which by no means brings AC to the living room, and instead has it filter from the rooms (super inefficient). No recycling available. Best part is the location, and having a gym/pool, though they got rid of the jacuzzi. Management in person can be okay, depending on who you get.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

bueno You can confirm your account through the link below: Confirm my account creo para todo lo que te va y viene va de aqui se escucha la gente de arriba y de al lado todo

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Not very happy with the maintenance department in the past month. We have an unresolved leak coming from our HVAC unit inside and we get little feedback from the new maintenance supervisor here. They have done nothing to establish a permanent fix and failed to clean the carpets properly.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Parking after 7PM is a joke, after issuing the parking passes hasn’t changed anything. Residents park where ever they want, including handicap parking. If you like hearing everything your neighbor is doing, live here! Rent goes up every year $70. We have a roof over our heads so for that I’m grateful.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Have a bone to pick with noise ordinance rules not being made clear to new tenants on the cut off time to make loud noises moving furniture in the unit upstairs from ours. New neighbors left Uhaul in driveway for 3 days which left very little space to park.. Please make the rules clear to new tenants. Thank you.

The parking is an issue after 9PM but have seen efforts so I can appreciate that. One of the community rules are that work type vehicles that have decals must be parked in the assigned lot by the maintenance building. I see that some vehicles get slack (rules don’t apply to them) which isn’t fair considering it’s an extra $50 for the spot but $125 for towing or more for larger vehicles.

Being asking for a new dryer for almost a year, trash on the ground all the time. Rent increased more than 8% more than the year before without increase in services, I've been asking for a recycling program for more than 2 years.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Parking. If you’re looking for a parking space after 7PM, good luck with that. Supposedly any vehicles that have decals must have a permit and park by the playground. What a joke!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

If you want A plus customet service come see Anthony at the front desk at Osprey. The new lady in the office is extremely rude. We have been in our apartment for over 3 years. We asked for replacement stove burner plates and lady said there was a fee. Ummm what? We pay plenty in rental fees to be given some perks. What gives?

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

So far I’m a little apprehensive with management. Nothing that can’t be remedied though. There are maintenance issues and communication is all that great.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Living here is great and all but the way the dumpster area has been looking has been getting bad and bringing alot more insects near apartments

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Community is nice, maintenance requests are very slow. On move in we had a mix up but it was taken care of, however, carpets here were very very dirty (we ended up shampooing ourselves), doesn't leave a very good feeling. Pool area always has trash and hairballs in it, doesn't seem like anyone cleans up.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Lived here 4 years now. I have less complaints about the condition of the property because I am not walking a dog 3 times a day. Parking is still an issue. Management company has recently changed and already starting to see some work done, but time will tell. This is an average community.

Parking situation is horrible. Can never park near my apartment if I come home too late. The Maintenance often takes way too long to respond to requests.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Current don’t have anymore issues but there was some noisy neighbors that were never taken care of and I complained numerous times which is upsetting.