Osprey Ridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Joyce
We love our Osprey Ridge Apartment! The office staff and maintenance staff are top notch. They are friendly and helpful and when there is an issue they fix it in a reasonable time.
Cristina H.
I love this place everyone is so 😊 ice and friendly. I walk around the water front.the people in the office are so help and loveable πŸ’• I have been live here for about 5 years now.
Jennifer M.
Love it here. So happy to call this my home. It is so clean and quite. The front staff is so kind and helpful. Honestly one of the best communities I have ever lived in. Truly great
Lakeshia
Osprey Ridge Apartments has been like home to my family and I. This community has come a long way and hopefully the upkeep of this community continues. I love how the new owners have incorporated a website to voice our opinions as well as to get the residents involved with uploading memorable photos of our community.
Elizabeth A.
Since moving in early this year has a few issues with apartment. Office made sure everything was resolved asap. Office staff are amazing. Would love to see some upgrades done.
Frances
It is a nice place to live , staff is very friendly and helpful. There is also a pool for those hot days when you need to cool off, a workout room to get your exercise on and a place to vacuum and wash your car.
Jennifer
Love this complex and my place! Love the office staff and maintenance men!! Never had any issues here!! I’m so glad I moved in. And being so close to my aunt is awesome too!!!
Joyce
We love Osprey Ridge Apartments. We have lived here for 8 years. We plan on living here for several more. The staff are friendly and the maintenance staff are knowledgeable and helpful.
Jennifer M.
Everyone here is so kind and quiet. There are never any issues in the are. Everyone keeps it nice and clean. It truly feels like home. Great place to live
Joanna Rae
I'm loving it here so far! Love Robin and Sherry in the front office and maintenance has fixed every request I have had as a new resident. Thanks!