Osprey Ridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Love this complex and my place! Love the office staff and maintenance men!! Never had any issues here!! I’m so glad I moved in. And being so close to my aunt is awesome too!!!
We love Osprey Ridge Apartments. We have lived here for 8 years. We plan on living here for several more. The staff are friendly and the maintenance staff are knowledgeable and helpful.
Everyone here is so kind and quiet. There are never any issues in the are. Everyone keeps it nice and clean. It truly feels like home. Great place to live
I'm loving it here so far! Love Robin and Sherry in the front office and maintenance has fixed every request I have had as a new resident. Thanks!
Based on my experience, it is a quiet place to live, it is cozy, it has a pool that you can go to at any time of the day, it is very accessible because everything is close to a supermarket, hospital, shops, and you can go to a nearby park on foot and enjoy it. I recommend the place.
The staff at Osprey Ridge are great. It would be nice to have a community gathering where the residents can enjoy a barbecue and meet each other.
Over the number of years of living at Osprey there has been a few ups and down however in the past year improvements were made. Very quite community for the most part and the ladies in the office are the best with quickly responding/addressing issues.
Community is very quiet. We have had no issues so far. Very easy process from beginning to end! We recommend Osprey Ridge for anyone that is looking to find a new place to live.
It’s a very nice quite neighborhood and very affordable. Can use some upgrades. Staff are very helpful. All over not a bad place for the price.
Nice place to live staff is very friendly any maintenance request are handled in a timely manor . There is a pool, barbecue area , gym car washing area and laundry facility . Everything you need