Osprey Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Dominique S.
I have lived here for 9 years and it has been a wonderful 9 years years. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live. It’s quiet, neighbors are friendly, and overall a great complex. We have never had a issue where it wasn’t handled right away. The staff and management are a wonderful team and we hope to stay here for a long time.
Nalix E.
I like this place!!! Quiet, good community and the staff is very friendly and work in time for a need help in the apartment.. thanks for everything
Dominique S.
Sherry and Robin have been so kind as well as the maintenance team. Been here for 9 years and it has been the best 9 years at osprey ridge. Any maintenance problem was handled right away. We have been taken care of very well. We love it here and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.
Noel
3 months ago
As a resident I can say that so far I have not had a bad experience, the employees are very friendly and are always willing to solve any problem for the benefit of the residents.
Nalix E.
3 months ago
excellent, Good community Thank for opportunity a lot people like this place, the area for make a relax and a pretty litter Clermont, and a good activities
Marcela L.
3 months ago
Love it here! The only thing I hope gets under control quickly is the gross trash area. The ladies in the offices are amazing so helpful and really get things taken care of.
Cristina H.
4 months ago
I love living here it a safe and nice place. The people In the leasing office are awesome. I love cherry she is a beautiful help persons. I would recommend this please to anyone to 💕 love.
Daniel
4 months ago
Community super quiet, excellent staff office, very nice neighbors, I have 4 1/2 years and I do not regret in overall it's excellent place to live.
Kathleen
5 months ago
Maintenance here is a joke. They coe to do a job make a mess and say they are going to come back in a few hours but never do. The outside of the grounds are a disaster area. The lawn care company just blows leaves under bushes. The grounds are a disaster area. Trash is always piled up at the dumpster because only the staff has keys to the compactor. The recycling dumpster has been overfilled for weeks. The whole place looks like a dump.
Lakeshia
5 months ago
Experience here at Osprey has improved a lot...new management equals new changes. The ladies in the office are great 👍 very helpful when addressing concerns.