David showed us around first day and made a huge first impression! We are both so happy and excited to join the community as well as meet everyone!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

My wife and I moved in to Outlook Golden Ridge ten months ago. We really love it here. The amenities in the apartments and the property are wonderful. My favorites are the Thirsty Thursday social, the hot tub, and the dog park. Everyone on the staff here are friendly and attentive. Can’t beat the location and the views of Golden and Denver.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great location to get to the mountains and downtown Denver. Active and quick maintenance. I like all the amenities the complex offers (pool/hottub, buisness center, Amazon hub, pet wash station).

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

It's a nice location but there are some areas that you can tell the apartment was being cheap in the build, with what rent costs this is disappointing.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Easy process to get started. The your was alright, but what really got us was the location. Being right next to Earth Treks is what sold us on moving here.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Only been here a few days but so far it's been a great experience. The staff and neighbors I've met have been very friendly. Amenities have been nice to have!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Quiet, cozy with friendly faces. The staff is amazing too. My favorite amenity is the hot tub on cold days. And love seeing all the pups around. All and all it’s a cool lil community.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Super close to downtown Golden and across 6th avenue from the light rail station, which is nice. Apartments are wired for ethernet, but it's only 100mbit which is odd.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love living at Outlook Golden Ridge! My neighbors are great, the facilities are great, Thirsty Thursday and the events they have are wonderful.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Beautiful apartments, great location! I love the open concept, and the massive kitchen/island. I have all the space I need to store and prep food. Overall, very pleased with Outlook Golden!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

A small quiet community feel. Great access to the mountains and town. Amenities are wonderful. The open floor-plan apartments makes the room in each seem larger than they are. Cleanest you’ll find in Golden. Appliances are builder grade, but the maintenance staff are always there to help.. really good folks.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Moving in March 1 and already am so excited! My friends have lived here in the past and said nothing but positive things. I was drawn to the amenities, location and sense of community

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

This place is excellent! I love the location, the views, the hot tub, pool table, and the staff! I’m looking forward to staying here for quite a while

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love this community by far the best I've lived in. I enjoy the amenities and the people so much couldn't ask for a better set up. Proud to call Outlook Golden Ridge my home.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I like outlook golden ridge. It’s a very tight knit community and I think the events they put on (thirsty Thursday) help with that. Additionally, I think the front desk people are very welcoming and I often do work in the lobby and chat with them.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great location. Very dog friendly. Strong community feel. Everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. Maintenance crew is prompt and professional.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Such a great community! After a long search for the right place to live, I’m happy i landed here. The team here has been absolutely lovely. The amenities have given us much relaxation and my neighbors are the best. We are grateful to this olace home.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

We love living here. Anytime we need matinence it’s taken care of. My only complaint is the dog poop people don’t clean up and the lack of parking.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

We have only lived here a few days, but have been extremely impressed with everything so far! The connection to the light rail and in house gym are amazing! Can’t wait for the resident happy hours!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Living at outlook has been such a pleasant experience. I’ve never lived in an apartment as welcoming as here. Truly an awesome place to be! Two thumbs up

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Its a great community here in golden. Location is right by a light rail station making it easy to commute almost anywhere you want to. Great layout

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The leasing and moving in process was a breeze. The customer service is amazing and the community seems friendly and respectful. We are excited to be living here!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Outlook Golden has been absolutely incredible. the location is phenomenal. The maintenance staff is superb, quick to respond to issues and quick to solve them. The front desk staff is always friendly and quick to help out any tenant in need.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great place to live. Very spacious and plenty of amenities. The location is great for anyone working or studying in golden or west Denver. The views in some of the rooms are great .

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great rich experience. I like the place. It’s what I like. It meets my need and what I expected. Good community helpful. I will tell all my friends about the good place.