Outlook Golden Ridge

I love everything about Outlook Golden Ridge! The location, amenities & being pet friendly are my top reasons why! I always enjoy coming home here.
I love it here. Outlook Golden Ridge has something special going on. Not only are the staff, maintenance and house cleanest friendly, yet the residents are interesting and open to new friendships and more. This isn’t a huge facility and the parking situation here sucks, but it feels like home. It is clean, well cared for and a friendly place. I love it here.
Great location, friendly management staff, the apex trails are so close. I like that I’m able to walk to earth treks or jump on the highway so easily. What a place to live
Very nice apartment community. Maintenance requests are handled quickly, and management seems to be on the ball. Fitness area is great, and package hub makes getting packages delivered to an apartment worry-free. Close to the JeffCo lightrail station, and easy access to I-70 & I-470. People from the nearby neighborhoods walk through frequently to access the rail station, so lots of people who don't live here are moving through. Overall pretty happy here.
Overall good thus far. The only annoyances we have had with the management staff was during the fall of this year when they were closing the office early quite a bit, besides that there have been no problems. The maintenance crew has been amazing! They reply to any work requests in a timely manner. Only issues have been with other residents.
The best place we have lived!! Location is perfect, amenities are great, and staff are extremely helpful and caring. We will absolutely be renewing our lease!
Staff is great, facility is amazing, maintenance is fast and takes care of whatever you need, only complaint is the visitor parking rules, should have designated spots
I love living here! The amenities are great and the apartment is a great space to live and work! Whenever I need something fixed, it is always done with speed.
This is truly community living. If you want to socialize and meet neighbors you can. Lots of events, a great gym, dog park! The location is outstanding with quick access to I70, C470, and 6th. A 5 minute walk to the light rail and your downtown in 37 mins. The city of Golden is minutes away. Many great trails and the chance to be outside. Love Outlook GR!
Love the apartment. Our lights keep going out and the laundry is not great. Some of our outlets have stopped working and the laundry has to be rinsed after it’s normal cycle to get it “clean.” Sometimes after doing this it still comes out with lint on it.