Outlook Golden Ridge

All of our issues have been addressed by management quickly, and the staff is super friendly. The units are welcoming and ours gets great morning light facing due east.
I love the location of the apartment and the amenities. I’ve been living at Outlook for a while and it really feels like home. Front desk and staff keeps everything very clean.
Great location and happy with amenities to enjoy, especially once CO-VID is over. I hope the rooftop deck would open soon with socially-distanced option.
I love the location. Never here noises from other apartments. Really pleasant amenities overall. The staff is professional and are very prompt.
Nice, spacious, clean apartments at a reasonable price compared to the rest of the Denver area. Management is nice, there are plenty of community activities, service requests are dealt with very quickly, and Golden is a very nice place to live.
So far so good. Staff and community have been very friendly. The amenities are very nice just ready for covid restrictions to be lifted so that we can utilize the them much more easily and frequently.
Awesome! Totally well maintained . Professional staff, friendly, helpful neighbors and plenty of amenities! Dogs are welcome too! Adult living at it’s finest. We love the Outlook in Golden!
My wife and I are just celebrating our two year anniversary at Outlook Golden Ridge. We love living here. Super location, fun place to live, great neighbors.
It’s not a bad place to live. Most of the people are nice. The highway is super noisy in our apartment with the windows open. The amenities are nice when they are open. Some of the craftsmanship in our unit is not the best.
My husband Jack found the Outlook during a visit to the area looking for a place to live temporarily until we find a permanent home in Colorado. Recently retired, we moved into our apartment last week after hauling all we own and our dog Sadie from Texas. I’m thrilled Jack picked such a beautiful place for us to start our new adventure! Who knows? It may just become a permanent home! I’m feeling very blessed indeed!