I Love living here sooo much!! It’s So cute and cozy and the staff is amazing too!! The heated pool year around is great for the kids to burn energy!! The Denver view is awesome and the Mountain View too!!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great amenities, with top notch gym. Great location, right across from the public transit center and Colorado School of Mines. Pet friendly.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Outlook Golden Ridge is a prime location for access to the mountains and Golden living. The pedestrian bridge to the Jeffco light rail station has been the best amenity for me since I work downtown. The staff is friendly and helpful -- especially maintenance. As other people may have mentioned, the biggest con to living here is access of parking for guests. There are giant unused lots next to the complex that are empty after business hours -- it would be great if there could be some agreement there for residents to use those lots for visitor parking.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great community with lots of good amenities! We love it here so far! Everyone is super friendly and the hours for the amenities are perfect for being able to use them!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The apartment community is wonderful! Filled with great people all around, and the staff is very helpful. My partner and I feel right at home! The only one complaint - A better job could be done with maintaining the garbage disposal area, as the bins are usually filled to the top!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

How can you honestly review a place you've only lived a short time? Well, you can't. But you can leave a review so the relentless emails finally stop

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I’ve loved my first week here. The ammenities are fantastic, and I feel that there are great units available for any kind of individual. Great place, amazing view and accessible to many highways without the noise and traffic

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The staff and neighbors are all very friendly and welcoming. The grounds are well kept and the pool is great. The only room for growth here is a small one and it has to do with the beer that is served on Thursday nights at happy hour. It would be wonderful if the community featured a rotating selection from various local breweries but we have had the same brewery for two years. with so much great beer in the area, I have discussed with other residents how we would like to support multiple craft brew establishments.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

It's been great. My kids and I have already made a lot of great new friends, spend a lot of time swimming in the pool and grilling out down there. It's dog friendly, and the maintenance staff are timely and effective.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Outlook is an awesome place to live! The 24 hour gym is never crowded. The pool and hot tub is always the fight temperature. The roof top lounge or a balcony patio is a perfect place to hang out with some friends and play games. Not to mention it's across the street from a light rail station!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Just moved in, and the process was easy and straightforward! Plus, everyone has been really nice so far, and have introduced themselves in the elevator while I was moving.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Awesome community, feels very safe and has nice amenities. The staff are very kind and helpful. The pool and grilling area are clean and well maintained as is the fitness center. The Amazon Hub is also a plus!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Community is clean, new and has all the amenities you could want. Apartment walls are thick for noise insulation and staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The location is perfect and it is a very quiet neighbourhood too which is great. The staff at outlook are incredible, friendly and always quick to help out. The only thing withdrawing one star is the small pool/community area that is often taken over by a hoard of kids and families making it impossible to enjoy.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Everyone we've met has been so friendly. Love this community! The front desk staff is always helpful. Maintenance is diligent and has great communication.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The community is inviting and safe. I lived in a small mountain town before moving to Golden and was looking for a similar vibe. Outlook offers this. David was amazing with helping us move in.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love all the amenities! The dog park and numerous doggy bag sections around the complex make it easier transitioning from a house with backyard to an apartment. The pool, hot tub, grill, firepit, gym, doggy spa and bike repair room are all awesome too!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The Outlook Golden team is very helpful, kind, and responsive. We also really like the location and the amenities....bike/ski shop, dog par, access to trails, pool, hot tub, grill, etc.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Everyone has been very friendly! The apartment itself is beautiful, the kids like climbing the rock structures, and we are excited to try the pool!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I don’t know if you wanna call me when you’re done in the class or do you wanna do y’all want me to ya I’ll come pick y’all tonight I’ll talk

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Staff and neighbors are very friendly. The facilities are beautiful and updated. And you’re cant beat the views of the the mountains and then Denver skyline.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Staff was very helpful, facilities are well maintained, very few minor issues along the entire move in process. Staff was willing to help with any questions I had along the way, and followed up with details when requested.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I really appreciate the friendliness of the staff and residence here. The buildings are also very well maintained, clean, and there are a lot of great amenities, including the pool area and the pool table.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Very nice community. Lots of great activities and everyone is gets along pretty well for the most part. The office and maintenance staff are very helpful and problems usually get fixed within a few days.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

We are loving how spacious the floor plan feels, and how functional the kitchen is. Also loving the modern amenities and location! The community feels really welcoming too.