Super close to downtown Golden and across 6th avenue from the light rail station, which is nice. Apartments are wired for ethernet, but it's only 100mbit which is odd.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love living at Outlook Golden Ridge! My neighbors are great, the facilities are great, Thirsty Thursday and the events they have are wonderful.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Beautiful apartments, great location! I love the open concept, and the massive kitchen/island. I have all the space I need to store and prep food. Overall, very pleased with Outlook Golden!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

A small quiet community feel. Great access to the mountains and town. Amenities are wonderful. The open floor-plan apartments makes the room in each seem larger than they are. Cleanest you’ll find in Golden. Appliances are builder grade, but the maintenance staff are always there to help.. really good folks.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Moving in March 1 and already am so excited! My friends have lived here in the past and said nothing but positive things. I was drawn to the amenities, location and sense of community

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

This place is excellent! I love the location, the views, the hot tub, pool table, and the staff! I’m looking forward to staying here for quite a while

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love this community by far the best I've lived in. I enjoy the amenities and the people so much couldn't ask for a better set up. Proud to call Outlook Golden Ridge my home.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I like outlook golden ridge. It’s a very tight knit community and I think the events they put on (thirsty Thursday) help with that. Additionally, I think the front desk people are very welcoming and I often do work in the lobby and chat with them.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great location. Very dog friendly. Strong community feel. Everyone has been very welcoming and friendly. Maintenance crew is prompt and professional.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Such a great community! After a long search for the right place to live, I’m happy i landed here. The team here has been absolutely lovely. The amenities have given us much relaxation and my neighbors are the best. We are grateful to this olace home.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

We love living here. Anytime we need matinence it’s taken care of. My only complaint is the dog poop people don’t clean up and the lack of parking.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

We have only lived here a few days, but have been extremely impressed with everything so far! The connection to the light rail and in house gym are amazing! Can’t wait for the resident happy hours!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Living at outlook has been such a pleasant experience. I’ve never lived in an apartment as welcoming as here. Truly an awesome place to be! Two thumbs up

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Its a great community here in golden. Location is right by a light rail station making it easy to commute almost anywhere you want to. Great layout

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The leasing and moving in process was a breeze. The customer service is amazing and the community seems friendly and respectful. We are excited to be living here!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Outlook Golden has been absolutely incredible. the location is phenomenal. The maintenance staff is superb, quick to respond to issues and quick to solve them. The front desk staff is always friendly and quick to help out any tenant in need.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great place to live. Very spacious and plenty of amenities. The location is great for anyone working or studying in golden or west Denver. The views in some of the rooms are great .

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great rich experience. I like the place. It’s what I like. It meets my need and what I expected. Good community helpful. I will tell all my friends about the good place.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

This is a convenient place to live near the light rail but the rent is too high. Management is good but has room for improvement in response to maintenance requests.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

great place to live, but i hate having to have a fob to get into the building. ive locked myself out numerous times when ive gone to take out the trash. maybe it could be replaced with a keypad/pin combination.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

It is a beautiful community with super friendly residents. The office staff and maintenance staff are very helpful and promptly address any concerns.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Just moved in two weeks ago and am really enjoying the experience and complex so far. Despite not having the most smooth interaction getting set up as a new resident, we've had great interactions with the staff and other residents since.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Happy with with people helping out at Golden Ridge but they need a better online system to secure rentals! We lost our first house due to an error on the systems behalf! Computer / processing issues with the system should be Outlooks problem- NOT mine!!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

This place is a great place to live. They take care of their residents and is always very helpful. The location is perfect as well because it is right across the street from the light rail and downtown golden is within walking distance.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Beautiful place to live and the apartment is gorgeous. Convenient location as well. Would enjoy a later pool curfew and more areas for dogs.