Outlook Golden Ridge

4.5

4.5

So far so good. Clean apartment, plenty of windows. Love the fridgadair appliances. Love the community so far! I love how dog friendly it is, and thirsty Thursday is perfect after a long day and Friday EVE. The dog wash area is amazing and convenient.
Really love the apartment and surrounding community. Amenities are really nice! Sometimes people or their dogs are loud at late hours which is not great! Other than that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Living at Outlook has been lovely. It is a very social community and now that all of the amenities are open, we have been able to enjoy all the perks. Management and maintenance are efficient and kind. I am very grateful for them.
Great location, close to the highways and provides a bridge that connects to the RTD light rail! Perfect for any commute. Amenities are great as well. The only reason I gave a 4.5 is because there isn’t any enforcement of tenants needing to keep their dogs on a leash. Everyone isn’t dog lovers.
So far it is good. it is close to the mountains, the pool area is really nice and relaxing and the neighbors and their animals are pretty friendly. I hope to make some good friends over the next year.
Outlook Golden has one of the best community of people living here. I have met so many great people here. The location is great as well. Close to all great things in Golden
We only just moved in, but so far, outlook Golden ridge has been an awesome place to live. We have really enjoyed the amenities, people, and stylish apartments.
Everyone is super nice and kind and helpful. Everything is clean and well built. The gym is state of the art and I really don't need to go anywhere else to fulfill my physical fitness needs.
We have yet to move in but the experience we have had with the leasing staff so far has been great! Very responsive and polite, answering every question we had as we aren't able to visit in person since we are moving from out of state they have been very accommodating! We're looking forward to moving in!
The Outlook Golden Ridge is the place to live. We moved into a one bedroom apartment in July 2020 and recently upgraded to a two bedroom apartment. The amenities here are awesome and the views spectacular. We will reside here until ???