Outlook Golden Ridge

4.5

4.5

Matthew
Safe a fun community in a beautiful location. The staff and management are always friendly and responsible. Very dog/pet friendly with great amenities. Happy to live here!
Sunita
We absolutely love living at Outlook Golden Ridge! Staff is friendly and helpful, amenities are great, and the location is impossible to beat.
Shimai
It's been great, all of my neighbors are really quiet and respectful during quiet hours. Love my view and my apartment amenities. I love that we have a biggie to bring out groceries up. Love using the well kept gym , and clean bathrooms to use if needed. Located near everything I need. Far away enough to only have residential traffic rolling through. Great Mexican restaurant nearby.
Kacey
Very friendly neighbors and wonder location next to the foothills. We love that it’s away from the city, but still a short drive to get there.
Jared
Amazing first month. Great staff especially Sara. The amenities and location are perfect. I would recommend this complex to anyone looking to locate to Golden and still would like quick access to the city.
Grant
Nice residential living. Friendly people. Clean apartment. Friendly staff, nice amenities. We are bummed our bedroom doesn’t have a light.. strange.
Caroline
We are renewing because we LOVE living here. The amenities are all clean and always working and the community is a blast! I love they they do thirsty Thursday in the community area ever Thursday too. Always such a blast meeting new people and playing pool!
Jacob
Great amenities, and ideal location for anyone interested in trail access. Also, free beer on Thursday's and lots of restaurants and things nearby.
Emily
The friendliness of the community is far above any other complex I’ve lived in so far in 11 years. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone looking for a place.
Melissa
Outlook is great with a great community of people. The location is awesome. Beautiful views of Golden all around! 5 minutes from downtown Golden