Outlook Golden Ridge

We love Outlook! Great community and amenities, walking distance to Earth Treks climbing gym, great views and proximity to Clear Creek Canyon and other trails. It’s perfect!
Friendly easy going staff. Was able to see several units and decide on the unit we truly preferred. Thank you everyone for the help through the process
Safe and friendly environment! Awesome amenities and great staff. The location is a plus with good access to mountain biking and the climbing gym.
The staff at Outlook are amazing! I just relocated from Houston and moved here without even previewing. The staff took the time to go to the unit and video take a walk through, along with pictures and send them to me. They were very patient and helpful! I am finally here.
I am in the process of moving in. The staff has been amazing. Professional and and kind from the first contact. I hope this is indicative of the future and what it’s like to live here.
Hi! I love the experience here, but would definitely prefer the pool to be heated hear round as that was one of the promised amenities prior to signing and moving in! - Also, more fruit bearing plants should be a no brainer we have to area to easily accommodate that benevolent cause. Thanks!
It's been great. The location is fantastic. The clubhouse and gym are easy to access. People are friendly and helpful. Everything I need is close by.
Been absolutely amazing living here! Our neighbors are wonderful people and the office managers and maintenance staff couldn't be more helpful. We'll definitely miss it!
It’s a great community! Very helpful staff. And love the size and location. People are friendly and courteous. It’s got all you need. Pets are welcome.
I love everything about Outlook Golden Ridge! The location, amenities & being pet friendly are my top reasons why! I always enjoy coming home here.