Everyone we've met has been so friendly. Love this community! The front desk staff is always helpful. Maintenance is diligent and has great communication.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The community is inviting and safe. I lived in a small mountain town before moving to Golden and was looking for a similar vibe. Outlook offers this. David was amazing with helping us move in.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love all the amenities! The dog park and numerous doggy bag sections around the complex make it easier transitioning from a house with backyard to an apartment. The pool, hot tub, grill, firepit, gym, doggy spa and bike repair room are all awesome too!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

The Outlook Golden team is very helpful, kind, and responsive. We also really like the location and the amenities....bike/ski shop, dog par, access to trails, pool, hot tub, grill, etc.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Everyone has been very friendly! The apartment itself is beautiful, the kids like climbing the rock structures, and we are excited to try the pool!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I don’t know if you wanna call me when you’re done in the class or do you wanna do y’all want me to ya I’ll come pick y’all tonight I’ll talk

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Staff and neighbors are very friendly. The facilities are beautiful and updated. And you’re cant beat the views of the the mountains and then Denver skyline.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Staff was very helpful, facilities are well maintained, very few minor issues along the entire move in process. Staff was willing to help with any questions I had along the way, and followed up with details when requested.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I really appreciate the friendliness of the staff and residence here. The buildings are also very well maintained, clean, and there are a lot of great amenities, including the pool area and the pool table.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Very nice community. Lots of great activities and everyone is gets along pretty well for the most part. The office and maintenance staff are very helpful and problems usually get fixed within a few days.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

We are loving how spacious the floor plan feels, and how functional the kitchen is. Also loving the modern amenities and location! The community feels really welcoming too.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

David showed us around first day and made a huge first impression! We are both so happy and excited to join the community as well as meet everyone!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

My wife and I moved in to Outlook Golden Ridge ten months ago. We really love it here. The amenities in the apartments and the property are wonderful. My favorites are the Thirsty Thursday social, the hot tub, and the dog park. Everyone on the staff here are friendly and attentive. Can’t beat the location and the views of Golden and Denver.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Great location to get to the mountains and downtown Denver. Active and quick maintenance. I like all the amenities the complex offers (pool/hottub, buisness center, Amazon hub, pet wash station).

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

It's a nice location but there are some areas that you can tell the apartment was being cheap in the build, with what rent costs this is disappointing.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Easy process to get started. The your was alright, but what really got us was the location. Being right next to Earth Treks is what sold us on moving here.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Only been here a few days but so far it's been a great experience. The staff and neighbors I've met have been very friendly. Amenities have been nice to have!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Quiet, cozy with friendly faces. The staff is amazing too. My favorite amenity is the hot tub on cold days. And love seeing all the pups around. All and all it’s a cool lil community.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Super close to downtown Golden and across 6th avenue from the light rail station, which is nice. Apartments are wired for ethernet, but it's only 100mbit which is odd.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love living at Outlook Golden Ridge! My neighbors are great, the facilities are great, Thirsty Thursday and the events they have are wonderful.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Beautiful apartments, great location! I love the open concept, and the massive kitchen/island. I have all the space I need to store and prep food. Overall, very pleased with Outlook Golden!

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

A small quiet community feel. Great access to the mountains and town. Amenities are wonderful. The open floor-plan apartments makes the room in each seem larger than they are. Cleanest you’ll find in Golden. Appliances are builder grade, but the maintenance staff are always there to help.. really good folks.

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

Moving in March 1 and already am so excited! My friends have lived here in the past and said nothing but positive things. I was drawn to the amenities, location and sense of community

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

This place is excellent! I love the location, the views, the hot tub, pool table, and the staff! I’m looking forward to staying here for quite a while

Reply from Outlook Golden Ridge

I love this community by far the best I've lived in. I enjoy the amenities and the people so much couldn't ask for a better set up. Proud to call Outlook Golden Ridge my home.