Outlook Golden Ridge

4.5

4.5

Outlook is great with a great community of people. The location is awesome. Beautiful views of Golden all around! 5 minutes from downtown Golden
Love the outlook! Nice staff, amazing residents, great maintenance! Big apartments and in beautiful Golden. The amenities are great and we love the pool and gym. Very close to downtown Holden and the river.
My experience as a one year resident at the Outlook Golden Ridge has been exhilarating. We moved into a one bedroom apartment on July 22, 2020 and then moved to a two bedroom apartment on April 8, 2021. We have a beautiful view facing north looking out at the city of Golden and the mountains. We enjoy the amenities, food trucks and Thirsty Thursdays where residents gather to shoot pool and drink beer supplied by our apartment complex. We can go in any direction in five minutes and the RTD makes trips to Denver and the Airport easy.
I've really enjoyed my time here at the Outlook. The location couldn't be more convenient and the residents and staff are overall extremely friendly and kind.
I have lived here for 3.5 years. Tracy is a great property manager addressing concerns that the front office may not have authority over. The office staff is always professional and helpful. The maintenance work is professional and performed promptly. It has been a great experience and fostered a lot of new friendships.
The apartments themselves are fairly new (2015) and have nice features and open floorplans. Pool and fitness center are great. Love the location right off 6th near I-70 and I-470. Maintenance responds to requests well and timely. Overall very happy!
So far so good. Clean apartment, plenty of windows. Love the fridgadair appliances. Love the community so far! I love how dog friendly it is, and thirsty Thursday is perfect after a long day and Friday EVE. The dog wash area is amazing and convenient.
Really love the apartment and surrounding community. Amenities are really nice! Sometimes people or their dogs are loud at late hours which is not great! Other than that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Living at Outlook has been lovely. It is a very social community and now that all of the amenities are open, we have been able to enjoy all the perks. Management and maintenance are efficient and kind. I am very grateful for them.
Great location, close to the highways and provides a bridge that connects to the RTD light rail! Perfect for any commute. Amenities are great as well. The only reason I gave a 4.5 is because there isn’t any enforcement of tenants needing to keep their dogs on a leash. Everyone isn’t dog lovers.