Overlooke at Simms Creek Apartments
4 stars234 Reviews

Patrilla
1 day ago
Ok I finally got the second handicap parking space that was so needed, but I'm still upset bcuz why should people who don't live in our community be able to park in spots deemed for physically handicap people. I'm watching this and it makes you want to strangle people. If you don't need to be parking in handicap parking please tell your visitors the same. Stop being lazy and respect disabled people

Brittney
1 day ago
My experience has been perfect I love my neighbors and neighborhood very peaceful quite everybody stay to there self great for kids to live fun community management is great dnt regret moving here

Deja
Great customer service and I love my apartment. This apartment complex is nice and I enjoy every moment when I come home. Thank you to the staff in the office.

Regina
Love where I stay ,mantince is super great ,when I have a complaint it is properly taken care of ,also I love the new look in the breeze way. Everyone is so nice and understanding and gets all compliments seen about asas

William
This have been a great experience at Overlooke at Simms Creek Apartments,and they are very courteous and helpful when coming to answering questions or just with maintenance doing work order so far.My experience with my neighbors are great as well they are friendly and make me feel at home... Landscape is great as well how they keep the lawn cut and bushes or shrubs trim,and parking lot clean from leaves since it's Fall Season...

Verified Resident
Over the last 10 years this property has switched ownership a few times and has not been the same since. The community as a whole is safe, but there should be a basketball court and things for teens not just tots so that they're being constructive and not lurking in the breezeway or on the staircase. Other than that, these buildings have not been power washed in over 2 years and definitely needs to be done ASAP, it's embarrassing to invite company over and they see all the dirt, mud and all around the windows and doors. Empty promises is all I'm hearing.

Johnnie
This is the most pleasant apartment community I have ever lived in. I have lived in Va., Charlotte, NC, NYC,NY. and Raleigh, NC and Overlook beats them all hands down. When I report something is wrong they get it fixed, it's quiet, and comfortable. I am happy I choose to live here.

Carlos
Everyone still friendly and the neighborhood still okay I enjoy the staff and enjoy talking to people but it needs to be some guidelines with this Towing it just starts around 1:00 a.m. and also people should be considerate keeping their music up loud and be considerate to other neighbors

Samantha
Apartments can use an upgrade….the office looks great compared to the apartments.They could use a little TLC also like the office…..New cabinets maybe even some fresh paint would be really great

Nefertiti
My experience here the staff. They are amazing and they help you anyway they can. The maintenance when they come to fix something are very kind as well. They do there best to keep the grounds nice and clean. I love it here