Overlooke at Simms Creek Apartments
4 stars184 Reviews

Yajaira
Nice place to live in. So quiet neighborhood. And not so nice neighbors. I have live here almost four years and never had any problem with anyone.
Natosha
Overall, I love this community. It's not too loud, and I never have any problems with anyone. The upkeep of the community is pretty nice as well. And the staff are always available and helpful. The only thing I suggest improvement with is the access to the gym. I would love it if the after-hours access would be restored so I may work out after I get off work.
Shanti
The move has been great,apartment is great, I just wish it wasn’t so dog friendly. Also I see a lot of trash in front of doors for days causing frogs and lizards and ants everywhere. I’ve also noticed that trash is being dumped out back of apartment and the grass cutters are just going over trash causing more trash in yard. Not a good look
Natalyah
Good apartment complex. Neighbors are friendly and quiet. I really have enjoyed living here. Office representatives are friendly, understanding, and nice.
Laura
Love the community,But it would be nice to have some play area for the preteens, So they don't hang around the staircase. We need to com together more as a community.
Patrilla
By it getting warm I know the kids want to get out more but be mindful of your children. When they're outside please watch what you're children are doing. Don't let them disrupt the neighbors because you don't want to watch them
Shanquilla
about 2 months ago
So far has been a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Stay close to the entrance. Ready to get in the pool and ready to try that once it open. The grass is usual cut and neighborhood is clean.
Janet
about 2 months ago
We have been at the property for a year now. Maintenance is excellent and definitely quick to respond. In my building there is always ample parking. That is a plus for me.
Eric
2 months ago
I love this community but it has changed a lot. The children around my building are loud and unruly and disrespectful to people they do not even know. The older kids/teens like to loiter and leave trash and cigars behind on the stairwells which is offensive and shameful. They (the young ones), have offended health care workers who have come to assist me and would even sit on their car, and they keep up so much noise that it's alarming, just screaming to the top of their lungs. Then during the late night night hours there seems to be a lot arguing and screaming during quiet hours. The community just isn't as nice as it used to be.
April
2 months ago
I enjoy living here I only gave 4 stars because getting in/ out on hwy us1 is difficult at times. Other than that service issues are usually handled on time in they don’t leave their trash behind after they leave my residence and they do not come into my home unless I am aware very kind staff members thank you.