I have had a pretty good experience living here so far. I have been here about a month, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I love lounging at the pool and find everyone to be very friendly. The location is great, and I am able to walk to pretty much anything I need. Overall, I am looking forward to the next year of living here.

So far so good!! Only had a few issues when moving in but it’s all working out! Love it here so far! I love how I’m walking distance to multiple places :) can’t wait to see what this year has for us!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

The maintenance team has been super helpful and fast whenever I have an issue. From tightening my toilet seat to finding my lost Amazon packages!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Interface was very easy to use and it was very simple to sign up. I use amazon all the time so I’m looking forward to getting rewards for the money I spend

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Great location, amenities and apartment features, but parking could be greatly improved and I wish someone would have told me about the train that runs behind the complex.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

This place has great management and responsive maintenance with great location! It's close to uptown, NoDa, South End, and there are lots places across the street to eat and drink! It's great for young people like me who like meeting other people and not being holed up in the apartment! The neighbors here are nice and seem to keep the noise down. The amenities are kept up and the pool area is clean.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I love living at Overton Row! The staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are excellent! The location is perfect, wouldn’t change a thing here!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Awesome apartment complex! I just recently moved in and I love it! The apartment is really nice and there’s always events going on. The staff are also very helpful!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Everyone is friendly. Dog park is fantastic. The pool is great. There's always something to do in the neighborhood. We moved in a month ago. I love living here!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Easy move in. Kitchen is a great size. Parking has been painless so far. The garden tub is great. The bathroom is spacious and has a lot of counter space.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

The community so far is extremely nice. The move has been great. I can’t wait to enjoy the neighborhood and my neighbors. My loft is so nice.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Smooth easy process, first time seeing the place it felt like it was the one after Chloe showing me around. A very good experience and overall glad to move in the neighborhood.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Easy move-in experience. Quick and efficient maintenance staff. Some tenants can be a bit loud at night, but that’s only an issue if you face the pool.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

It is so great I would recommend this to anyone I know, I can not imagine livening any where else every one is so friendly. Once again this is amazing

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Love Overton Row! Have lived here for 6+ months and haven’t had a single complaint. Staff is always friendly and willing to help with anything - they always go above and beyond.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Love living at Overton Row! Best neighborhood in Charlotte. Amenities are terrific. The pool is a great place to meet people and have fun. Totally recommend it!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Amazing staff, everyone is so generous, helpful and informative. My tour of the property took longer than expected but it was definitely worth it. The leasing office was so descriptive about not only the property but the surrounding area.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Overton Row is a great community. I love the service that I receive as well as the attention to detail that they demonstrate in everything that they do.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

This is a well-maintained community with nice residents and friendly staff. Perhaps the greatest asset, though, is the location in the heart of Plaza Midwood. A great place to live!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Love living here. Great amenities. Literally everything we were looking for in an apartment complex. The area is amazing and the things to do are endless.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Alex did an amazing job and the whole process was very automated and easy! The location is one of the best attributes of the property with access to local businesses and roadways!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I've only been at Overton Row for a short time but it has exceeded my expectations! My apartment is everything I wanted. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. Could not be happier.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Apartments are nice and decent layout options. Prime location in plaza midwood area making it easily walkable to all the top spots in the area

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I've lived here 6months and everything is great. Everyone including the leasing office team and super friendly. I love living here and the location is amazing!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I love Overton row! Any time I need anything fixed it’s done the day of and never looks like anyone even entered my apartment. The events are always so sweet as well! Lucky to live in such a cool place.