Overton Row is a great community. I love the service that I receive as well as the attention to detail that they demonstrate in everything that they do.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

This is a well-maintained community with nice residents and friendly staff. Perhaps the greatest asset, though, is the location in the heart of Plaza Midwood. A great place to live!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

My experience so far has been really well. The fire alarms and broken elevators is an area for work, but besides that this has been a pleasant residence to live in. Thank you.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

My expirence with Overton Row so far has been great! The amenities and the Price is great for the location! The staff has been very helpful with all questions as well.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Love living here. Great amenities. Literally everything we were looking for in an apartment complex. The area is amazing and the things to do are endless.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Alex did an amazing job and the whole process was very automated and easy! The location is one of the best attributes of the property with access to local businesses and roadways!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I've only been at Overton Row for a short time but it has exceeded my expectations! My apartment is everything I wanted. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. Could not be happier.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Apartments are nice and decent layout options. Prime location in plaza midwood area making it easily walkable to all the top spots in the area

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I've lived here 6months and everything is great. Everyone including the leasing office team and super friendly. I love living here and the location is amazing!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I love Overton row! Any time I need anything fixed it’s done the day of and never looks like anyone even entered my apartment. The events are always so sweet as well! Lucky to live in such a cool place.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Kara wonderful agent, very patient and helpful. Love the dog park and amenities all staff have went out of their way to answer questions and assist if asked.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

We were originally in the area to look at other apartment buildings but dropped in for a tour based on curbside appeal. The individual who gave us a tour was great! The move-in specials were awesome, and our application was free because of our employers.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Overton Row has been nothing but amazing! I moved in a little over three weeks ago to a top floor studio and it is exactly what I wanted and envisioned for my new home!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Overton Row is a beautiful community in Plaza Midwood. The staff is excellent and will ensure your happiness while being a resident. If you're looking to live in Plaza Midwood then definitely plan on looking at Overton Row.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Living at Overton Row has been great! I absolutely love Plaza Midwood with the quiet city feel. Overton Row has so much to offer here and has awesome events that brings the community together. Chloe is super great in the office and will help you with whatever you need. Definitely recommend!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I love living at Overton Row! Everything is so convenient to this location. The gym is perfect, no need to pay extra fees somewhere else! The dog park is definitely my pups favorite feature! The monthly resident activities are always amazing!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Great community, apartment is well furnished and the staff have been excellent in meeting my needs. I have enjoyed all the amenities as well.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Great location, apartments are nice, you get a great value for what you pay here. You have common areas with couches to read or work on your lap top or just chill and watch tv

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

The move in was easy with the help of the cart from the front desk. Also, my service request was addressed early Monday morning. So far everything has been a breeze!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I love living at Overton Row! The location is fantastic, the lots of amenities (a happening clubroom, demo kitchen, pool, large courtyard with fire pits). The office staff is responsive and plans fun socials!

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Chloe and staff are amazing! Beautiful building and apartment. The whole process was communicated well and my questions were answered quickly.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

Love living at Overton Row! It is a great apartment complex. Love the activities they have for their residents. Great amenities and location.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I’ve definitely enjoyed living here. The staff is so helpful and friendly and a lot of the aspects of the complex are very convenient. The one downside is that it feels like as more people move in that the complex is getting too crowded (parking deck, gym, etc.) it seems like some of the aspects of the complex were built for a building with less people.

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I love it! The staff is absolutely beautiful along with our accommodations and how the staff is willing to break their neck to get you completed with Kanyquest on a timely basis. Also, if you have any packages things being delivered or cleaning services the squad will take care you… I love this place

Reply from Overton Row Apartments

I love the location and the amenities here at Overton! The staff is extremely nice and the community here is so welcoming! I like the events that are put on by the building. The provide a great opportunity to meet people and try new things!