Oxford Companies

4.1

4.1

I have had a good experience with Oxford. Maintenance has always been very responsive and I have had no issues contacting the office when needed.
So far the experience has been great. There were some minor hiccups with maintenance and charges along with that. Besides that, I would say the year has been great.
The apartment is nice, although rent is high and the carpet is pretty low quality. We appreciate that water and gas are included even though wifi and electric aren't.
The apartment is okay for the price and maintenance requests are filled quickly and inspection checks make you feel as though everything is kept running smoothly. Upkeep between residents and keeping apartments up-to-date on anything other than the minimum for health and safety standards, though, isn’t great.
I enjoyed being here. Not much has changed regarding the things I think could be better, but I could tell that the staff were trying their best to improve things—for example, my water temperature for my shower is hotter more often now than when I mentioned it before
I am very satisfied with the speed of the maintenance. Whenever I put in a maintenance request, Oxford always solves the problem in a timely manner. The only two frustrating things about the apartment are 1) the noise level, and 2) the mail delivery issue. Since the apartment building does not have a bell on the front door, it is impossible for any mails to be delivered unless they were sent through the USPS. This means that we cannot get anything delivered from Amazon and many other online shops.
So far our experience with Oxford has been great. Every time we have a problem with the house and we submit a maintenance request Oxford quickly sends someone to fix the problem.
Great community! Everything is well kept in and outside of the house. The management is very professional and they respond quickly to problems or questions.
It has been great living here! The building is quiet, the maintenance team is excellent and highly responsive, and the area is really nice. I am glad I renewed my lease!
solid place to live, but expensive for what you’re getting! quality bedroom space, solid A/C unit (although the bedrooms don’t get much air). small kitchen though, it really only fits one person at a time; but there’s a lot of storage space within the kitchen which is nice. also many spots around the apartment that need updated—i’ve had door knobs fall off and towel racks tumble down because the screws are now too small to fit into the gaping holes in the drywall. old and used by college kids for sure, and expensive for what you’re getting, but it’ll get you by.