Oxford Companies

The apartment is in a good location; however, the leasing company could do better. I am hoping for some sort of early lease termination option or rent deduction as my unit will be empty for over 5 months due to COVID but my rent is still due.
Living at Oxford has overall been a good experience. The maintenance staff is the best! Despite this though, the costs are too high and electricity bills are often quite high.
Good maintenance team. Contact with them twice, thy are very quick and reliable. Good location. Even though the building is old, I have a big room for fair price.
I feel pretty comfortable living here overall; I decided to renew my lease for next year. There are a few things I would change if I could, which I talk a little bit about in a previous survey.
I enjoy living in our apartment complex. It's close to everything I'd need and we have nice big windows. So the mornings are beautiful! Been there for two years now
The heat didn't work for a day, but now its fixed. Overall still a great experience with small quips about the building quality itself(thin walls)
Katie is always very helpful every time I call with a concern. Maintenance is very quick to come after we submit a work request. My only complaint is that sometimes the it can be quite noisy in the building, even on weekday nights.
Oxford companies provides affordable, quality apartments. Their staff is extremely helpful and work around the clock to ensure the satisfaction of tenants.
The house is decently quiet and everyone is quite respectful of the storage and laundry spaces. I also appreciate the location a lot as well.
Very simple and quick process to transfer the lease to our apartment! Oxford guided us every step of the way and ensured that we were familiar with the process.