Oxford Companies

4.1

4.1

Siddharth
My experience has been great so far and the price for the housing is stellar. We also received a balcony area as an added benefit which we did not even expect.
Alfred
The apartment has decent amenities and is well situated, and thr maintenance crew is fast and capable when things go wrong. What I don’t like is how grossly overpriced this apartment would be for people not sharing rooms.
Isabel
Great remodeled apartments! I know some other units have complaints, but the remodeled apartments have nice amenities like A/C, new appliances, etc.
Christian
Realtor agency was very helpful and communicative. Enjoyed the property, and was nice with lots of space and clean. Would recommend for rentals
Dylan
The property was extremally nice. The house was roomy and well equipped. The outlets in the living room didn't have a ground pin but the company happily sent someone out to replace the outlets. V nice!
Anna
Living at an Oxford residence has been fantastic. The location is convenient, my apartment is very comfortable, and getting my lease sorted out was easy. I'm very glad I got to live here, and if I were planning to stay in Ann Arbor for another year, I would absolutely have renewed my lease.
Allana
It’s been pretty nice! Sometimes you can hear people in the hall at like 3AM but that’s probably because our door is right next to the stair entrance. Other than that I’ve had no troubles.
Arman
My old roommates' new roommate smells like feet but other than that it's aight. Maintenance is quick and nice, rent's not unreasonable if you're rooming with enough people.
Medhanie
Great house, and management. The management is good about responding to maintenance requests in a timely manner, and respects the privacy of residents
Devon
Great communication and fast responses for maintenance requests! When I was looking for an apartment during COVID before moving here they were great at answering my questions when I couldn't actually come and see the apartment. Also let me move in early for a small fee!