Oxford Companies

4.1

4.1

I live in a house, but my neighbors seem to be nice and there are a lot of great restaurants around. I subtracted a star because it is on a busy road and can get loud
This house is absolutely amazing and I love the community! The house is very cozy and welcoming, a great location, we are so happy we chose Oxford!
I am loving the house so far! It is in a great location and is very spacious (with a large porch)! They are also very responsive with maintenance requests!
Very happy with the house; the location is great and rooms are spacious. Looking forward to the upcoming year! Maintenance requests are also filled promptly.
Love it, just didn’t get my furniture moved out like they had said would happen by move-in. I called and the people on the line were helpful.
I really love my apartment community! It's been a joy to live here the past year. Everyone that I meet is very nice, and there hasn't been any noise from neighbors.
Oxford staff has always available and ready to help upon call. Our apartment community is great and location is perfect for an easy commute to campus as well as local restaurants and shops.
Great location and nice front yard; pest problems had to be treated monthly as well as broken dryer continuously needed to be fixed (lost many quarters)
Great location in a wonderful place to live. Anything is ever broken layer quick to fix it. I enjoy that it's close to restaurants in the downtown area is only a 5 to 10 minute walk away. Highly recommended
Went an entire day without running water. no Running water for whole day. Water none for 24 hours. twenty four hours without water . no water for all of the day