Apartment is exactly what we expected/paid for, help is provided whenever we need help with things related to the apartment. Great experience overall.

I really enjoyed living here since the bedrooms were all large and the location was ideal. Since the location is close to central campus and a lot of restaurants.

My apartment community is great! I love my neighbors and the location! I have also loved living here this semester and look forward to renting from Oxford in the future.

I love the location and services of my apartment at 503 Church St. The one downside (not Oxford's fault) is that the whole street has been under construction for the past three months, so I have not been able to step out my front door or drive up to the building.

Everything about Oxford is great. The location of my current apartment makes it very convenient to get to class in a timely manner and the rent is affordable

Oxford has been very accommodating and kind throughout the leasing process. They are clear and straight forward. Whenever we have had a slight issue with the house, they've been timely and helpful. Have really liked renting from them.

It is so nice to have Oxford maintaining the home we are renting. Not having to do home maintenance is really nice. The always come to fix things quickly even in bad weather or late at night. Thank you.

The complex is always well taken care of and the maintenance always responds very quickly to any issues. Overall, Oxford has been very responsive to our needs and made living here an enjoyable experience.

I love living with Oxford Companies as the building I lie in is in a wonderful neighborhood and the staff is very friendly. Maintenence requests are responded to very quickly. The only thing I would change is for the maintenence to be more prompt when it comes to preventative things such are preparing for a big rain or snow storm - rather than working on the leaking ceilings the day after.

I have enjoyed living in the Hill apartments so far. The location is great; however, the parking is not. The spaces are not very big, and there are times when it is difficult to park due to a large vehicle taking up more than one spot.

Enjoy apartment, don’t have many issues with oxford. Great maintenance, wish neighbors were quieter, love location, very close to campus, good place

Staffs are highly responsive. Great location for those who live near central campus. Highly recommend. Though kitchen is a bit small and you need to pay for laundry.

I've loved living here so far! All our neighbors are super friendly and helpful, and the apartment feels like a home. It also retains heat surprisingly well.

I love being able to live with great friends in comfort! So far live in my house has been great. Being able to sit around the tv with friends is awesome. As well as a kitchen to cook in

Definitely a solid apartment overall. Management company doesn't always respond to requests, but clean and quiet for the most part. Good Location!

I love the location of my apartment. It's a short 10 minute walk from the diag with a bus stop right at the end of the road. However, there were some details of my apartment that were unfinished when we moved in. For example, our dishwasher is not mounted to the countertop and our toilet isn't completely mounted to the floor and rattles a bit after use. Other than those renovation oversights, the apartment is amazing.

The Oxford Companies is always responsive to emails about maintenance requests. The common areas are always clean. The trash collection can be a little better as the trash cans overflow near pick up days.

Nice, spacious, and clean apartment. The location is also good and communication with the property manager has been very fast and efficient.

It is a good community, people are friendly but respectful of noise and property. Everything is clean and nobody leaves things in the hallway.

Fast service. Great and convenient location. The bus stop is right across the street so it is easy to get to campus. In addition, maintenance here is fast.

To be honest, the property appears to have never been properly maintained and it shows. The place is more or less falling apart. That said, the staff have been super nice and for the most part prompt, and it's a nice location with a lot of space.

Living here has been really nice. A lot of my friends are in the building, so it is really easy to see them. People are nice in the hallways. The building itself is also well maintained, so it is always clean. The only issue I noticed is that sometimes the entrance door isn't completely shut.

There are a few kinks that we have encountered through our stay (some furniture was broken when we got here and the toilet massively overflowed, packages were stolen, washing machines leaked), but overall I'd say we are well off with the amount we are paying for this apartment! The location is great and the area is very spacious even though we are squeezing four people in a two-bedroom apartment.

Nice house. Good neighbors. One thing that I have not been satisfied is that we keep getting emails that have already been addressed. Please work on your IT infrastructure.

The moving process was quick and painless. I haven't met any of my neighbors, but I also haven't had any issues and I I LOVE the location of the apartment.