Oxford Companies

The management is really flexible and attentive. They reach out and are very helpful. Oxford is a great company compared to horror stories I've heard about others, and they even helped promptly when I got locked out of my apartment. Only issue is with the apartment itself, a few things were broken when I moved in. I know maintenance is available but I haven't been able to reach out to them yet.
Overall, i am really enjoying the property I am currently renting from oxford properties. I have found my home to be comfortable and functional.
I’m really enjoying the community! The house has been really enjoyable and we’ve been utilizing the outdoor space a lot especially given the current situation.
The staff are very receptive and we have a great location. However, it is a little frustrating that we have to pay for coin laundry despite the machine being shared with only one other unit.
Apartment is quiet, recently renovated, and was clean and tidy when we moved in. Maintenance is timely and helpful with fixing any issues as well!
Most things have been good! We have had a little bit of an issue with getting a response about one of our maintenance requests. However our other requests have been met in a timely manner.
Everything with the house has been good so far which is very nice during these times where you don't leave home often. Looking forward to the rest of the year.
Overall we live in a decent building, that has a good sized apartment for all six roommates, with the help of a responsive staff, and a kind community. No real complaints
Oxford has been amazing so far! The maintenance requests and repairs are always timely and their customer service is alway willing to help with any problems
Quiet and no specific complaints overall but no real sense of community among neighbors. Would like to bet to know other building residents better