Oxford Companies

Great location and fast service! The only thing is that the building is old, so it has a funky smell to it and my toilet constantly clogs up.
The apartment I currently live in is satisfactory. There's a lot of space and the location is wonderful. The maintenance crew has really impressed me and I appreciate them so much
So far everyone is really nice and I can't wait to get to know everyone more. When I was first moving into the apartment I loved the double key system as it felt more safe and secured.
Move in was seamless, the home was well cleaned and ready for us upon arrival. Rentcafe is easy to navigate, so rent payments are quick and painless.
The maintenance team is always so nice and timely with any requests. We've had many problems with our unit but they were always so understanding to the issues and always responded. There should have been more COVID-19 support however.
The location of my apartment is the main reason why I chose it. As a law student, it helps me cut on commuting time and get to classes faster. It’s lively and the perfect place for a student. I love my apartment too. It’s the perfect size for one person. My favorite part has to be the walk in closet for sure.
Overall the apartment is great, theres just little things about overall quality that leave a lot to be desired. Theres very little outside sound proofing, the supplied furniture is not very quality, and carpeting everywhere is my least favorite type of flooring. Air conditioning is ineffective as its only in the main room so bedrooms are always 5+ degrees warmer, and our kitchen sink's cold water comes out at the speed of dog drool. Again, for the money we're paying, this stuff can be overlooked, but the steep security deposit makes me think that repairs related to existing issues with the apartment may be expensed on us. :(
Been having bug problems, other things still seem to be normal. I wish the shower could get hotter as well. Other than that, it's a good place for me to be
Just moved in and loving everything about my residence! Oxford made for a super seamless key pickup on the day of the move, and any questions I’ve had have been answered promptly.
Oxford has great maintenance and they’re always so helpful and quick to come help us. The company communicates with us and tries to build a sort of community. I will say that the apartment we have could have been in better condition when we moved in as it wasn’t too clean, drawers were broken, lamps and couches torn, missing lightbulbs, etc.