Oxford Companies

4.1

4.1

Maintenance could be better, they frequently dismiss our maintenance reports by saying they can't do anything about it, yet clearly the company can fix the issues.
We love our apartment and our neighbors! Everything is pretty much perfect expect we did have some hiccups during our initial move in with the key being misplaced. We also really appreciate the advance notice we always get if any maintenance is going to be done.
good apartment with friendly staff. Maintenance fulfills requests in a timely manner. spacious apartment that seems to be well kept with courteous neighbors
All of the service from Oxford has been phenomenal and they are very accommodating! Living here has been a very good experience, and we love our apartment
: Barry hovering down the hall, sliding down the staircase bannister. Barry’s mother, JANET BENSON, is in the kitchen. JANET BENSON Barry, why don’t you use the stairs? Your father paid good money for those. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 2. BARRY Sorry, I’m excited. Barry’s father, MARTIN BENSON, ENTERS. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE, “Queen gives birth to thousandtuplets: Resting Comfortably.” MARTIN BENSON Here’s the
Pretty nice place to live. Just pricey for what you get. The kitchen appliances are outdated but I am glad I was able to get a new stove. Parking is outrageously prices, especially for where I park to be just a small dirt lot where there's hardly enough room for all of us to park.
It's a great area and the other tenants in the building are quiet, nice, and respectful. No issues to complain about and I am glad to have renewed my lease!
I love this house, my apartment is awesome and I was able to find it last minute and quickly signed the lease. Two things I wish were different: My ability to resign this lease and the structure of this building. The walls and windows are poorly insulated and my room gets down to 58 degrees in the winter. Also. my DTE bill is extremely high because of this. The heating is not sufficient enough to warm the whole house, it only keeps the living room at a comfortable temperature. I enjoy the ability to put in maintenance requests and pay rent online, it’s very convenient.
My experience at Oxford has been great. I really love the affordability and high quality of housing, something that is hard to find in Ann Arbor. The maintenance staff is also very prompt and kind in responding to any issues.
My experience in this apartment community has been pretty good so far. Staff is helpful and courteous, and the maintenance team is always very prompt.