Oxford Companies

4.1

4.1

Overall it has been a really nice experience living here. The units are really big and nice. The laundry room and noise can get a little annoying however, I really loved living here two years in a row and the location is ideal.
it is great!! love living here, very spacious and clean. the rooms are also pretty large and decent sized (great for shared rooms as well)....
Many stolen packages, dryer takes too long to dry clothes (likely because vents need to be cleaned but no one has come out to upon request).
My apartment was not clean when I moved in, and I had to spend a lot of time deep cleaning it before it was fit to live in. However, all of my emails have been answered in a timely manner.
Overall satisfied with my house. The neighborhood is very nice and the house is perfect for us. Very close to campus and not too expensive. We enjoy living here.
The apartment is pretty nice and there is plenty of space however the pricing on some of the apartment services as well as laundry is kind of ridiculous.
Social environment is fantastic and the place is well kept up. Building maintenance department is useless and washer/dryers are super unreliable, but generally things are good.
There have been quite a few problems with the apartment, however repairs came quick. Only 12 month rents are available although when I found this apartment on the umich off campus housing website it said no such thing and gave me an option to put in a custom length, which I did, and then I was only told after I paid the application fee, which is not cheap either, that it was not a possibility.
the apartment is nice but none of our maintenance requests are going through- on the first day of move in i submitted a request bc our lightbulbs were flickering, our sink doesn’t drain, we are missing the shelves in our kitchen- so some very annoying inconveniences and no feedback or communication from oxford yet.
Renovated apartments are great. They are new and have nice things in them. However, the front door doesn't always lock and the apartments have ant problems.