Oxford Companies

4.1

4.1

I loved living here! The price is great, the neighborhood is awesome, and maintenance is always quick to resolve any issues. Sad to be leaving next year!
The price, location, and management are hard to beat at Oxford! I have loved my apartment and my overall living experience this past year and would recommend it to anyone.
Great place to stay and quiet calm surrounding makes sense for having peace. It's been a great experience with the maintenance part as well. The response to our emails are prompt and great service.
Living in this building is nice. The noise from above neighbors can be disturbing. Sadly, during the cold weather we can feel a consistent breeze coming through the windows in the living room and bedroom.
The house is run down and has some maintenance issues but overall not bad. I wish that the rooms/bathrooms had been cleaned before we moved in.
It was good. But the apartment was a little old, the light switches were really old and the furniture was very old too. So, I'm hoping that can be taken care of for the future
I haven't been living as a resident yet, but after seeing the apartment and the community there, I am glad I chose to stay here. The apartment size is nice, and so is my new room!
I have had a very good experience, but in can take time for maintenance requests to be completed. The home is very nice. We also thought it would be cleaned before hand but it didn’t seem so that is a negative.
So far our experience with Oxford has been great. Every time we have a problem in the house and request maintenance, Oxford quickly sends someone the next day.
I love living here, the apartment is nice and maintenance is always there to help. I also like that it’s still relatively close to campus compared to other places.