Ozark Villas

3.8

3.8

The apartment is in a great area with a very active community and very close to campus making a drive or a walk very easy. the only downside is the amount of construction going on and it being a hassle to get a parking spot. other then that everything is great!
Good location. Lots of construction going on right now which makes it less enjoyable to live here. The staff is friendly and the pool update is nice as well.
The amenities and staff are great! I love the environment, especially the gym and pool, which is why I decided to renew my lease for the next year!
My experience has been great for the most part except for the fact my specific building tends to have leakage through the front door during any storm.
The new owners have doing a great job at fixing this place up but they need a set time for the trash people to come because nobody knows when to put it out and then it doesn't get picked up and then the pests go through it all. This place will be infinitely better when surfco and all their cars are gone.
For the past two years living here was awesome and I look forward for more years to come. The amenities are awesome and the staff is ready to help you in any way possible.
I love it here! The staff is so nice and cool and awesome too! I like the pool, gym, study rooms and my spacious apartment. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
There have been a lot of issues here and there, but overall it’s been a pretty good experience. The staff and scenery are my favorite, and the trails are a big plus.
The day before I moved in, someone in the house through a party. Leaving my new rooms messy and sticky, I wish someone would have locked my door before moving in. But so far the space is night and the staff is helpful and location is very convenient
It’s been real, it’s been fun, but it hasn’t been real fun. Y’all are stuck with me another year though so i’m optimistic that things will improve