Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Despite the pandemic, I’m still a happy camper, looking forward to the opening of the amenities. There is only one thing I would like to see and that is so e repair work and cleaning of the stairs and breeze ways. Slip strips could be replaced on stairs.
Overall pretty good place to live. Few problems are the power seems to go out alot. I understand most times it's weather related but maybe trim the trees around the power lines may help. Also there is a lot of weed smokers
Lots of police visits. Don't like not being informed of reasons when we should be aware of what is happening where we live. Noise from parking lot which I understand is just disrespectful people more than an apartment issue. I do appreciate the quick clean up around the complex after the tornado and repaving of entrance and exits. The size of the apartments are great. Location is convenient to everything. All in all I like it here.
Great location and the complex has beautiful scenery with all the trees. Keep up the good work with the landscaping . The amenities with the trash valet is also a plus.
I moved here in January 2020. From my first visit for a tour till today, the experience here at Paces Pointe has been great. We have experienced all types of weather issues here in NC, which I was not used to, but the staff, the utility companies and township has been amazing. Overall, a 5 star experience.
My family and I have been in NC for 10 years now and I can honestly say residing here in matthews have been one of my best moves. It’s conveniently located near all the stores/places I regularly shop/visit. Paces Pointe Apartments are not only beautiful inside and outside but it’s clean, quiet and safe. I love how matthews policemen ride through the neighborhood to make sure it’s safe And secure especially since My work schedule at hospital varies I come and go different hours of the night/morning feels good to know they are watching I love it here
I haven't had the best customer service since Davis stopped working and it was poorer before him. I was charged for a new mailbox key after keys were stolen in my purse. Due to the pandemic I'm struggling to pay my rent when in the past I've seen residents get one free of charge. I also had to pay a late fee that I felt should've been waived.
Lots of room in the home. Easy commute to work, great shopping area. Noise level is a little high nothing being done to rectify the situation. I moved in during a promotion period and never received my gift.
I have lived here for 3 months so far. The complex is pretty quiet for the most part and everybody is super friendly. The valet garbage could be more organized but other than that we have really enjoyed our stay
I just moved in and it’s too soon to tell. So far everything is going well. I love the apartment I especially love the inclusion of internet and cable.