Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Kimberly
about 11 hours ago
Paces Pointe community is pleasant, fun and helpful. It is kept so clean. Lots of families. it's so quiet at night. Birds to wake up to in the morning.
Chasna
My hot water keeps going out, literally the third time within a month. Not sure why there is no permanent fix as of yet. I've been here nearly 4 years and this has never been an issue although I did have an issue with my air conditioner not working properly last summer in which I'm glad I moved to a different apartment with a working one due to my electric bill is $40 cheaper.
Samantha
Everyone is very nice and when you need something fixed they do it in a very timely manner. The leasing office is also very helpful especially Ashton!
Austin
Nice & clean grounds, facilities, and apartment units. Very quick/friendly maintenance staff. I definitely plan on renewing my lease next year!
Sarah
Paces pointe has an amazingly welcoming staff, friendly neighbors & a good family environment. Staff is extremely helpful if anything happens in or outside of the apartment.
Emelie
Relocated from out of state and Kara was my first point of contact, she was amazing. I leased an apartment (sight unseen) everything was done through email/ phone. Kara made it a smooth, easy process. When I arrived to move in there was a few things that weren’t completed in the apartment, but the staff and the property manager worked fast and immediately the few issues were taken care of. I absolutely love the community! Office staff has been amazing from day 1. Will definitely recommend.
Mary
My experience so far has been great! Anytime we have had any issue of any kind it has been resolved quickly. The staff is always friendly as well.
Ashley
The community has been very welcoming so far. Our questions/concerns have been answered in a timely manner. The community has great amenities.
Amanda
Central location to many shops and eateries. Not far from uptown, but not too close either. Love that parking is free. Staff seems cool. Maintenance a staff are quick
Angela
Two words: Helpful and accommodating!However, since I have to use a minimum amount of characters I will go on to say any issues as far as repairs are swiftly taken care of to the tenants’ satisfaction.