Great environment and friendly people! The office is always friendly and helpful! This is one of the best neighborhoods in Matthews! I would definitely recommend

It has that camping vibe which I love, just moved in so not much to say until I venture out around the complex. Upstairs neighbors are inconsiderate , called the office so we’ll see what happens.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

This staff at Paces Pointe is very responsive when you are in need of a maintenance repair (and these are very few and far between). In addition, the area is very quiet and the location is very convenient to a variety of shopping.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Been here for 5 yrs and I love coming home to my cute small apartment. Staff are friendly and never had any set backs. Staff are always willing to answer any questions I have had.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love it here been here two years the staff is very sweet and I love the area it's near my job and my son school very quiet out here and love it

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It’s okay. Sometimes it’s hard to get maintenance done and it usually isn’t done well. A lot of amenities were taken away or not available for most of the time I lived there.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Paces pointe is quiet, clean, and well maintained. A little bit of the outdoors mid-city. Love the walking trail, as well as the fitness center and pool.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Paces Pointe is a pleasant community. The staff has tried to handle everything to make sure I was able to move, given the short notice and details. I really appreciate their hard work.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

All the staff have been super helpful. The complex is per friendly, there are plenty of amenities, locations is awesome and has so many things within walking distance of the complex. Apartments look well maintained and clean.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

i absolutely love it here! neighbors are all so sweet! we never have any problems here. i love how it’s around a lot of places to hang out and get food and drinks and how everything isn’t too far away.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Amazing community and staff! I have been a resident for a couple months and feels like years!! Would recommend this place to family and friends

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I just moved in, and so far Paces Pointe has been a good place to live. It's close to where I work, and there's a lot to do in the area. There were a few minor things that needed help when I moved in, but overall it has been a positive experience.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Nice location due to the proximity of shopping centers and the hospital as well as highway 485 and 74. The monthly rent is reasonable for the area as well.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It has been a wonderful living at the apartments. Pretty view, quiet area and great people around the area. Love having the pools and grills

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Best apartment complex i've lived in. Friendly staff and very helpful. Very convienant to shopping centers and well kept. I enjoy having a living situation with no problems.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

We have had a wonderful experience living in paces. It’s quiet, broken things get fixed quick, convienet to everything around, great school district, nice helpful staff.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Nice size apartment. Maintenance staff is responsive. Relatively quiet on our side of the complex. Close to shopping and restaurants. Easy to access public transportation.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

A pretty nice place to live in Matthews NC. Living ar Paces and here in Matthews I have not had a single problem except that the package locker is a pain, but I can see the appeal as well ie: security

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

We moved into Paces Pointe a few weeks ago and have absolutely loved it here! The friendly and helpful (rare to find!) staff, open floor plans, high vaulted ceilings, spacious bedrooms, awesome amenities....we could go on and on! We e're so excited to be living here and we plan to call it home for awhile!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

The apartment is very roomy and cozy And there’s hardly any noise problems, plus there’s a lot of extra services they offer like a gym and a pet spa

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

The resident is real spacious and has a lot of room. I had a few issues when I moved in but they were resolved quickly. The were persistent in making sure that we were happy with our apartment. I would recommend to a friend but also advise them if the issues I had

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

There are definitely some pros and cons to living here. The location is a pro. It is easy access to almost everything you need. The con is the physical location set in a woodsy area. Bugs are a constant struggle. The lack of drainage when it rains is also a struggle too. Trying to walk around flooded area in muddy clay is never fun. The garbage situation is a real pain too. I’m all for taking my own trash out but I wish there were more dumpster locations. Each resident pays for the garbage fee I’m sure there is ample money to maybe add a second dumpster location in one of the empty lots. I’ve had a fractured radial head for a few months now and taking my garbage across the complex has really been a pain. Overall, I like living here. It’s not my forever home but it is my right now.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

No valet trash need that cause I’m old and my daughter has to take it down and she doesn’t live with me so she has to come get it before she works

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Apartment is very spacious and clean. Kitchen comes fully stocked with appliances, also washer and dryer. Love the location around so many different places to eat and shop.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

The entire process from the first visit to the signing of paperwork was as simple and painless as I have ever seen. I cannot recommend the office staff enough.