Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Still loving these Apartments. Friendly staff, clean areas and great homes! Getting excited to sit on my porch on a nice cool fall night and enjoy the foliage.
Great experience with apartment office. Administrative staff does their job diligently and quickly. Maintenance, on the other hand, is slower than I’d prefer and has not answered my requests previously.
Great place to live. Close to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, and close to 485. Everything you need in close proximity, but still tucked away in a cozy surrounding. It makes working from home pleasant.
Generally Paces Pointe servers the purpose. Really wished I wasn't made to pay for valet trash. Maintenance team is on point, they are very quick
Pace Pointe Apartments is a wonderful apartment community to live in!! The neighbors are great and the property is well lit at night. It is a wonderful place to live if you have pets…. Especially dogs! There are fenced in dog parks and it is a pretty, relaxing and SAFE neighborhood to walk. THANK YOU to the property staff that take such good care of us!
So far the experience has been great, nice staff, quite neighbors who are friendly. Great parking and close to everything, easy access to the rest of charlotte.
The residential staffing and maintenance team are always willing to help and super friendly. They are only a phone call away and provide great support.
Overall, it’s has been great living here. The only two issues is some neighbors never have their dog on a leash and I have experienced a huge dog jump on me twice. Secondly the bushes have bees and wasps and we have to keep running to the car to dodge them. Other than that, everyone is friendly and it’s peaceful.
Amenities are improving, pool is clean and apartments look much nicer with the new paint. Only feedback is some.maintenance requests that are outstanding for a few weeks without resolve.
Community is peaceful and safe. I enjoy the natural scenery, even though it attracts a lot of critters to my apartment. I like being Really close to Matthews town center.