Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Wonderful place to live !!!!!! Clean and the office staff is wonderful and responds quickly. Been here about 2 months and everything has been great so far.
Paces Pointe knows how to make residents feel welcome. Spaces are cute and homey and don't "feel" like apartments. Staff is helpful and community is friendly!
My experience at paces pointe is very good I'm happy with my apartment and with my neighbors they friendly and kind the staff is doing a really good job thank you for everything and thanks to office staff for their help
The community is very well kept and very nice! Nice neighbors all around and a good leasing staff, very understanding. I love everything about these apartments.
Been here for quite some time and I love it. The area is nice, the neighborhood is quiet. I have absolutely no complaints. Recently just referred by best friend to move to the area and he loves it as well.
So far everything has been great for me! From the staff, to the apartment & amenities and it’s a quiet neighborhood! I’m glad I was referred to paces!
We love being at Paces! The trail is great for walking our pup, the area is quiet, lots of parking, spacious apartment. So glad to have a nice porch for growing fresh herbs and watching the squirrels in the tree tops!
Do not respond to requests for information or to resolve issues. Phone call are seldom returned. I’m still waiting to speak to a manager. I not sure if my insurance issue was resolved.
Paces Pointe Apartments are a wonderful place to live!! The property is very quiet and the staff goes out of their way to make sure the residents are well taken care of!! The neighborhood is wonderful and safe.
Living here is like my private little resort. I enjoy the birds singing and watching the squirrels play. So close to shopping, hospital, doctor offices, restaurants, and yet it's tucked away from the noise. The best of both worlds. I like to visit family and friends, but love coming home.