Everything has been great. The office responds in a timely manner and maintenance calls have been prompt. Appreciate everything so far. Thanks

MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GOOD. ONLY BAD IS THE ARGUING AT TIMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND THE YOUNG TEENAGERS WALKING AROUND SMOKING WEED BY MY BUILDING.

Just moved in and am really enjoying it so far. Nice and quiet and friendly staff. Apartment size is just right and at a good price. Also enjoy how close I am to anything and everything I want.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Its located in a Good location of Matthews. Great staff, friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff, if needed is friendly and prompt. Great overall experience

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I’ve been very comfortable here after settling in. Neighbors are friendly and considerate and everything is nice and well kept! Haven’t had any maintenance problems or bugs or anything like that!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I'd welcome an opportunity to provide valuable feedback regarding Paces Pointe Apartments. I can be contacted via email @ nc3311bdj@gmail.com

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

We enjoy our quiet and pretty neighborhood. Makes us feel like we are on vacation. Also close to nearby stores. Many festivities in our area.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Me and my kids absolutely love living here .. we enjoy the community and all it has to offer. Nice apartment and laid back . Def recommend this place to others.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I just moved into paces pointe and I am already enjoying how they offer so much and I love my apartment it’s a good community! Me and my husband love the area and how close it is to everything it benefits us as well more than just living here.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Hi, really close to 5 stars. I had a few maintenance items when I moved in and most were addressed very timely. My ice maker still isn't repaired. It leaks water into the ice tray and freezes in the bottom.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

So far this has been a great living experience. Staff is respectful and polite. Neighbors are friendly. Not a lot of crime in the area. Second pool is nice when it’s actually open and in working order

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love living here management great the only complaint is getting the tread mill working. The grounds are clean the pool is great and cleanLove the walking trails

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall the management works with me if I have an issue. Maintenance should be better. I haven't had a scheduled filter change or bug inspection the entire time Ive lived here and next month will make a year that I've been here.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I have not had the best experience living here. My filters have never been changed in the 16 + mths that I’ve lived here. My dishwasher still doesn’t drain properly. I had a gigantic hole in my ceiling for over a week. Ive had my apt sprayed for bugs about twice a month.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It's nice in the woods, lots of shade helps cut down utility bills. The walking path is also a nice feature. The internet is included which is cool but does show up lacking when trying to get help with connectivity of devices.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love it here. The renovations are wonderful. Can’t hear through the walls. Neighbors are nice. Pool is always clean. I especially love the concierge package system.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Pros: good location in Matthews; nice pet spa; front/facade landscaping is done meticulously; service department has been prompt and responsive; office staff are very helpful and courteous; community is generally quiet (especially after hours) Cons: dumpster area is always a mess; a lot of people don't pick up their pet waste; actual unit landscaping is often unruly/unkempt; unit features (finishes, paint, cabinetry, appliances, AC unit) are low quality, dated, and/or inadequately completed/serviced; people leave litter all over complex stairwells, yards, and parking lots (the morning crew does a decent job cleaning up in the morning. I just wish residents were more respectful); there has been an increased amount of unfamiliar faces loitering; perhaps I'm just more concerned and/or on higher alert after the shooting, but the general feeling of safety has declined; does not feel like good value for amount of money being paid in rent

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I loved all the summertime events that were hosted. I wish there were swings at the play area. All the new renovations in the office are nice too.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I really like my stay here so far. It’s a nice quiet neighborhood with nice amenities and I’m not paying an arm and a leg to get it. I have no regrets on choosing this apartment complex

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here has been a great experience, I have to say that the staff here is very nice. Lori , the manager, is an awesome person , just take time to talk with her. You have to keep in mind that you are living in an apartment community, noise is a fact of life....just wish everyone else would keep that in mind!!! The surrounding area has great restaurants and a lot of places to shop. It's all about what you make of it!!!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Great amenities and community functions. Leasing staff are a great help and maintenance has never been a issue!! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a family friendly place to live.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Paces pointe is an awesome place to live if apartment living is necessary for your current lifestyle. The location is wonderful with lots of deliveries from local restaurants available plus access to many retail stores. The environment is peaceful and relaxing with trees surrounding the entire complex. There is well maintained landscaping plus every maintenance request that I have submitted has been taken care of to my satisfaction

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

My move was ok a little rough at first, but everything’s fine and dandy now!!!! I was given a different apt., than what was actually shown and I couldn’t see the apt until the day I moved in, which was stressing me out. But in the end Hannah was great in making sure I did get the apartment that I inquired about. So far so good. Thanks Hannah!!!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love living at paces. Going on my 5 th year The amenities are super. ... I like the area and enjoy the country feeling with all the beautiful trees.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Apartment is in a great location. Matthews is Awesome area! Plus to living one of the Leasing Professionals Ashton he is always helpful and positive.