Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

My experience has been good so far. I felt as though the community could have been better at keeping us updated during the long term power outage.
We haven't lived here long but our neighbors are nice, the community is wonderfully convenient, the staff is friendly, and we feel at home here.
Awesome place to live. Very peaceful. Nice amenities! Nice people. I have only been living in the apartment for about a month and at first impression it is really nice! Looking forward to a nice stay.
Smooth move in. Well lit areas all around parking and in stair wells. Friendly neighbors. Staff was very accommodating in helping with maintenance and picking up a package.
I enjoyed a nice quiet place to live. Since living here, the staff has been really nice and the amenities are nice as well. The pool is clean and the gym is equipped with up to date stuff.
Excellent staffs, so kind and excellent customer services.. definitely I will recommend you with all my friends... thanks so much for take care us
Maintenance team is awesome! Response from management on things other than maintenance team can improve a great deal. Fees for paying online is unnecessary
I am very pleased so far. The apartments are modern. The community is very pretty and wooded. The location is perfect because it's walking distance to downtown Matthews.
Awesome staff, very pleasant and helpful. Community is well kept great experience so far. Maintenance was accommodating before I moved in, showing me a 3 bedroom.
Hannah has been exceptional with getting back to me in a timely manner. She is friendly and easy to talk to. The apartments are nicely renovated.