Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Taneisha
This last year has been a good one. Besides the hardships due to covid. This is a nice community. I also still have an awesome set of neighbors. The leasing office is very help and welling to work with you.
Samantha
We just moved in November 9 but so far the experience has been amazing. Completely different from the last neighborhood we came from which was a nightmare. Kara is so helpful and genuinely cares. So happy with our decision to move to Paces Pointe!
Elizabeth
Everything has been wonderful so far. Been here going on a year and have had very few issues on the property. The only criticism I have is sometimes maintenance can take a bit to come through.
Angelina
I've never lived in an Apartment before and heard not so good experiences. So, when I decided to give an apartment a try, I was very thorough in checking out numerous apartments before making the choice of Paces Point. I had all but given up when I thought I'd try Apartments.com and entered all my criteria I was looking for and they matched me up to Paces Point. One I apparently missed. I fell in love the minute I entered the property. All the trees and how it was like a resort tucked away. It was peaceful and a sense of serenity for me. They were much roomier than the other apartments I had looked at and the balconies were a good size. I've been a resident for two years and hope to be here for several more years.
Becky
Please is well cared for. The staff is always available and prompt with fixing any problems that arise. Lots of trees and a great path to take daily walks. There are doggie bags place very strategically around the path.
Ashley
Giod I buy cc nice functions no micro n cyclist no big v come by holding boo boo chi no no b my hi boo minoring nine money common VIP m hi CC but bf no job
Adam
A very pleasant experience, especially considering I leased my apartment blind. I have great views out of my window. Super comfortable, and I love that I can so readily access so many things in Matthews.
Shannon
Paces Pointe Apartments are a nice place to life. The price of the apartments are extremely high but it is a good location and great for walking pets. The office is very nice and the entire staff here on the property try to take good care of the grounds.
Kee'Aera
Wonderful place to live. Very peaceful and quiet and the views are amzing in the fall. If any assistance is ever needed, the staff are very commnicable and polite.
Donna
After two years I’m still here! I do like it here, of course with everything something’s could be better, As far as maintenance it took me nearly two months to get a ceiling repaired I get that this is a big complex, but two months is not acceptable. I had put a request in to have the bees wax cleaned off the outside windows that still hasn’t happened. That’s pretty much it!