Nice neighbors. Mostly quite. Great location. I love that it is pet friendly but too many small dogs are off leash and run up to my big dog barking.

My wife and I love it here. Lots of amenities and very family friendly. Our maintenance staff is always prompt and friendly. And it's near everything.

Great been here for 4 months. Big problem in the summer was fixed quick. Trash is the only big problem...seems management can’t shake this problem at all.

Great management staff working hard to make improvements for the property and residents. The convenience to restaurants and stores are all within a mile of the property.

So far, I've really enjoyed living here at Paces Pointe. It's pretty quiet, I haven't run into any issues with the apartment, and my family is settling in nicely.

Quiet. Apartments are very nice. This is a Dog friendly community with plenty of places, including a trail to walk your dog. Plenty of great amenities.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Things are really improving here thanks to Lori. Valet trash is a great idea and maintenance is doing a great job as well. Again I love the location which is close to everything

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Been here for almost 7 years. Great location and staff on pointe quick with repairs and always friendly. The amenities are great. Love my washer and dryer!!!!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I would have gave 5 stars but I have to kill too many big water bugs,(YES I KEEP MY HOUSE CLEAN) or walk around a ton of them down stairs on the bottom stair-way.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love living here. Its safe living here and quiet in my building. Been her almost 5 years. Maintenance are friendly , office employees are soooo nice.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I absolutely love this property. I had lived here back in 2013 and here we are back at it again in 2019. Staff is so friendly and beautiful area. I would recommend this property to everyone that is looking for a reasonable priced apartment home.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Would like to see more cleaning around campus. Also some control, I witnessed very young boys smoking weed and getting oral pleasure in park.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Everything has been great. The office responds in a timely manner and maintenance calls have been prompt. Appreciate everything so far. Thanks

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GOOD. ONLY BAD IS THE ARGUING AT TIMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND THE YOUNG TEENAGERS WALKING AROUND SMOKING WEED BY MY BUILDING.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Just moved in and am really enjoying it so far. Nice and quiet and friendly staff. Apartment size is just right and at a good price. Also enjoy how close I am to anything and everything I want.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Its located in a Good location of Matthews. Great staff, friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff, if needed is friendly and prompt. Great overall experience

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I’ve been very comfortable here after settling in. Neighbors are friendly and considerate and everything is nice and well kept! Haven’t had any maintenance problems or bugs or anything like that!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I'd welcome an opportunity to provide valuable feedback regarding Paces Pointe Apartments. I can be contacted via email @ nc3311bdj@gmail.com

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

We enjoy our quiet and pretty neighborhood. Makes us feel like we are on vacation. Also close to nearby stores. Many festivities in our area.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Me and my kids absolutely love living here .. we enjoy the community and all it has to offer. Nice apartment and laid back . Def recommend this place to others.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I just moved into paces pointe and I am already enjoying how they offer so much and I love my apartment it’s a good community! Me and my husband love the area and how close it is to everything it benefits us as well more than just living here.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Hi, really close to 5 stars. I had a few maintenance items when I moved in and most were addressed very timely. My ice maker still isn't repaired. It leaks water into the ice tray and freezes in the bottom.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

So far this has been a great living experience. Staff is respectful and polite. Neighbors are friendly. Not a lot of crime in the area. Second pool is nice when it’s actually open and in working order

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love living here management great the only complaint is getting the tread mill working. The grounds are clean the pool is great and cleanLove the walking trails

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall the management works with me if I have an issue. Maintenance should be better. I haven't had a scheduled filter change or bug inspection the entire time Ive lived here and next month will make a year that I've been here.