Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Could be safer. Been living here for a while, but in the last few years seems like there's an increased criminal activity around this area. Almost every month I see 4-5 cops rushing through the apartments, day or night. Last week one day in the evening and saw several police cars standing outside blinking, the cops walking around with flashlights searching through an area. Once I saw K-9 pull in with several other police cars. Next second, they came out running with dogs and weapons searching for someone. Creates a worrisome experience for residents. Heard of car robberies in the neighborhood and also several gunned robberies at CVS nearby. Not sure if we'll be staying here much longer. Doesn't seem like a very safe area to live anymore compared to when we just started living here. Otherwise, convenient location, close to everything.
I've lived here a long time and through many changes. Overall, I'm less satisfied than I was when I first moved in. It was less expensive, the office staff were friendlier (I actually felt like I knew them and they cared) and my neighbors were quieter and more considerate. Paces isn't terrible, but I wish maintenance requests were handled quicker and staff actually contacted me when they said they would. The breezeways are very dirty at the moment because the community no longer power washes them. I think this would go a long way in improving the look. I'd also like to see more help in light of COVID-19. Obviously, you're a business, but a lot of people are struggling unexpectedly. Even something as small as waiving late fees for this month or next could help a lot of folks out. Anyway, just some ideas and comments.
Very clean apartment, nice neighbors, great location. Maintenance staff is friendly and helpful. We are very happy staying here at Paces Pointe - we look forward to renewing our lease :)
At this moment in life at Paces Pointe, I'm grateful to have happy, friendly neighbors to depend on! The kindness spread across this community is incredibly heartwarming.
My experience here so far, has been great. Very helpful personnel and fast when it came to maintenance issues. The community is relatively quiet and I love the easy access to everything I need being right down the street.
I’ve lived in paces for a few years now, went from a 2 bed room to a 3 bedroom it has been amazing. They are quick and attentive to their residents
The community is great not noisy at all and the people are nice and i love calling paces pointe my home. The community cleans up well and the staff works hard going around and doing there job well!
Great apartment for my budget. The interior is spacious everything works well. Maintenance guys are great and come quickly to fix things. But really annoying neighbors and a lot of them are criminals.
I really enjoy living here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Its clean; grounds are well kept and maintenance is timely. Its quite peaceful.
Friendly, helpful and kind as always, even through the tough times that have hit us all this year. Glad to be a part of this community and to live at Paces.