Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Need to be more forthcoming about what is happening in the complex in reference to shots fired and car break ins. Safety is a concern. Thank you.
The speeding in the complex has become a problem.The trash problem is never ending. We're basically paying to dump our own trash. The trash area and the trash cans at the mailboxes are full of bugs. Theft from patios. The communication between the office and the residents is horrible. The maintenance crew is great. The gentleman in the office is always kind and helpful.
I enjoy living at Paces Pointe and would recommend to anyone looking for a nice well kept place you can call home. I enjoy waking up every morning feeling like I'm on vacation. I enjoy my coffee on the balcony with peace and quiet watching the birds and squirrels. So glad I found this place. Friendly neighbors, great maintenance up keep and a staff that's always available to help is a bonus.
WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER LIVED. I have an email from the Manager, Lori, dated Feb. 24, 2019 saying my bathroom door would be replaced "at the end of the week." STILL WAITING! The bathroom door does not even close! NO quality standards here. NO concept of what customer service means.
Overall it's a good place to live. My biggest complaint is the manager tends not to answer emails. I have sent a few over the last year and nothing in return
my boyfriend and i moved in 2 weeks ago and we love our place so far. haven’t had many issues and it’s usually very quiet & peaceful. i feel very safe living here!
Very easy apartment transfer process from one unit to another. Nice and helpful office staff as always. Whoever does the ground work like planting flowers does a good job
Overall pretty good, had a lot of issues getting in touch with the leasing office when we first moved in but since then it’s been okay. The Luxor package system/mailroom is kind of terrible and I’m hoping something gets done there.
Awesome office personnel and awesome neighbor's. Every one is friendly and willing to help you out in the time of need. Hannah and Lori are great people and always looking to help someone if they have any problems.
It's a nice and peaceful apartment complex despite living so close to a main road. The staff at the office are always very kind and willing to help.