It's always been a pleasant and quiet place to live,, close to everything. Shopping, Entertainment, Hospitals, The Expressway,Schools,Even close to Uptown area.

Nice area to live, close to schools, hospitals and shopping. Peaceful and safe neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Maintenance requests are fulfilled on time. There was a concern about roaches in the apartments in the previous years, but this year I encountered them a lot less often! Unfortunately some neighbors don't take out their trash to compactor, but leave it outside the door in the breezeways, and the animals come at night and rip the bags apart. Next morning you can see the mess all over and it stinks really bad. Contacted the office about this issue, but it doesn't seem they took any measures to solve this issue. Aside from negatives, I give this community a 4/5.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love the apartment and Hanna in the office is great, but had a rough start. There was not much info given on move in day, the apartment was missing trim and maintenance took weeks to fix a door that was stuck shut. The first paint was not all the way dry on the doors and trim and slid right off when brushed with my finger.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Friendly helpful staff, maitanence order completed quickly. Grounds are well groomed and clean. Trash was an issue but seems to to resolved.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Pretty much keep to myself but when I place a service call it's done within a day. The office manager seems very helpful. Only complaint is the trash. It's really overwhelming and an eyesore

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is old and maintenance doesn't really seem to want to fix some of the more long-term problems. Also I wish residents were given more info about the shooting July 5. We live here, we deserve to know the general circumstances surrounding the incident so we know if we should be concerned for personal safety.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

My wife and I are very happy here. Lots of nice amenities, responsive maintenance staff, very nice management. Plenty of things to do in Matthews.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Some minor issues that would be expected anywhere, but staff is very helpful and have looked out for me. When I was going through a tough time, they were quick to work with me.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I have been enjoying my stay here. Has everything I need to be happy. They let me have my dog which is great. Only reason I didn’t put five stars is because we have a ton of bugs in our unit and it was like that from day 1. Lots of cockroaches.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great amenities, wonderful staff, and prompt response from matinence. To keep things concise if your moving to Matthews move here, nuff said.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I honestly would give a 5 star review but what makes me really upset is that we are forced to pay for pest control and we still have roaches in our apartment and we keep our apartment clean

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here the past 3+ years has been quite enjoyable, safe and relaxing. The cable/internet amenity has been an invaluable addition to the Paces community.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love the trees surrounding the complex. Feels like you’re own little retreat. Great staff and wonderful amenities!!! Very happy with the living here.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Management has been very nice and helpful. The grounds are always well manicured and the pools are well taken care of as well. The maintenance staff are all very friendly, they do their jobs well, and always respond in a timely manner. The rent is at a great price point as well.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall happy with community. Dislike issues with lockers when packages are delivered. Constant issues with pool. Think main pool should be made for adults only.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Not the best but I can see mgmt is trying. Part of my negative experience is due to my neighbor who has been quite disrespectful. I did report to mgmt and they’ve been really helpful. Wish there wasn’t a fee for trash since we no longer have door to door pickup.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love living here. Sometimes it can be noisy but that's about my only complaint. I love the area and love the amenities. There is a sense of community here but also a sense of freedom. 🤗

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

All of my neighbors have been very friendly and quiet. I haven’t been here for very long, but I am absolutely loving the community and my apartment. Everything is well maintained and clean.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

So far I've loved my experience at Paces Pointe. The area is awesome, everything is so close! Walking around the community reminds me of home, quite, peaceful and just a pretty place to be.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Area is nice and office workers are polite and helpful. Ammenties are nice and the local area has a lot of convinces nearby. Parking is good.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Property manager is super nice but my apartments still need improvements from a service request that I put in a month ago. The smaller requests were handled immediately.which is a good thing. I also asked about the TVs in the workout area which still aren't working.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Working with Hannah during the application and move in was very easy. The entire process went very smoothly. The paces pointe team is fantastic.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

My apartment had a a water leak from the first day I moved in. After a month or longer the dehumidifer was still in my apartment. I had to keep calling the office to get them to finally take it out. The floor is still tore out behind the toliet where they were looking for the leak and they still have not fixed it. So far my stay has not been that pleasant. I pray that it gets better or I will be moving again.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

So far being here hasn’t been a bad experience at all. It’s a nice neighborhood and the neighbors are respectful and nice . Would consider to anyone!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love how serene my apartment complex is; the trees make me feel like I live in a tree house. There are a few issues I’ve had with this complex.