Not enough parking or considerate tenantstjat door dinged my car with in the first week, but other than that I really enjoy it here. Nice appt. And great location!

Never had such friendly staff that was so quick to respond to issues. Maintenance was prompt and effective, staff was understanding and helpful. Plus there's so many amenities I'm excited to have. Love the trail around the apartments too

I’ve been a resident here since December and it’s a really quiet neighborhood no trouble and everyone minds their business so I highly recommend coming here if you plan on finding somewhere to move to.

It’s was an enjoyable experience, and Davis was really nice and professional. They helped us out in a very kind and professional manner. They definitely deserve 5 stars.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Long time resident and enjoy the quiet surroundings and peaceful atmosphere..,everything is close by and easy access to shops, theaters and grocery shopping

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It is a very nice complex that is well maintained, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The complex has plenty of amenities that are suitable to lots of people which is great.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I have been living here for approximately 9 months now. I have been happy during my stay at Paces Pointe. The location is ideal and I enjoy how green and leafy the community is. We have some issues with the garbage area and the recycling bins being removed.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Had a great experience from the staff and enjoyed the presentation of the options, they found something bigger for less money than what i was looking for. It would had been perfect if there weren't multiple mistakes made with my contract and over all charges.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Most of my problems occured from other residents and i have had very few problems after the new management took over. With Patty gone it seems everything can go back to normal.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great amenities, very modern. Staff is very helpful. Lovely commumunity with lots of trees and fun things to do. Wish trash dropoff was a little closer to all units.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love the new appliance and the gym is great but still need to fix one of the treadmills which has not been working now for almost a year love the pool to

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It’s been amazing living here. I’ve lived here for years and I’ve never had any problems. The pool is my favorite. I also like how close we are to everything in Matthews

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love living here however not happy with the garbage situation as their is always loads of garbage in piles ... it should be removed twice a week as this is a big community

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Matthews Pointe is in a great location in regards to shopping and dining. Plus close to many experiences to plan in the future. It’s quiet and a nice relaxing place to come home to after a long day at work. The office staff, namely Ashston and AJ, have been extremely helpful so far and quick to respond when I have reached out

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great office staff. Always willing to help. Communication could be better. Sometimes it is hard to get a response out of them. But when they do respond, they are very helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love the fact that there's a dog bathing building with a professional tub and soap and treats included, along with a sofa! Really makes bathing my dogs easier.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great company! Always there to help and assist. I would highly recommend living here. I have only been here for around 2 months, and cannot wait until summer!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

So from the beginning to now it’s been a bumpy ride. People in the office are nice but I see there was a breakdown in communication a couple times and some things weren’t done before move in. Hope things just get better from this point on

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It's is very quiet and lade back I'm loving it so for the people or very nice just the pet fee or to much I won't a pet but o can't afford one right now

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great environment and friendly people! The office is always friendly and helpful! This is one of the best neighborhoods in Matthews! I would definitely recommend

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It has that camping vibe which I love, just moved in so not much to say until I venture out around the complex. Upstairs neighbors are inconsiderate , called the office so we’ll see what happens.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

This staff at Paces Pointe is very responsive when you are in need of a maintenance repair (and these are very few and far between). In addition, the area is very quiet and the location is very convenient to a variety of shopping.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Been here for 5 yrs and I love coming home to my cute small apartment. Staff are friendly and never had any set backs. Staff are always willing to answer any questions I have had.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Love it here been here two years the staff is very sweet and I love the area it's near my job and my son school very quiet out here and love it

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It’s okay. Sometimes it’s hard to get maintenance done and it usually isn’t done well. A lot of amenities were taken away or not available for most of the time I lived there.