The new management that has taken over recently really improved my experience here. Had some issues with decisions made by the previous owners but the new group who took over seem to make community decisions based on the leaser's interests. Apartments are nice and community is well maintained, as well as the maintenance staff doing a great job around the community and with any help tickets I place. Prices have raised a little more than i would like over my last two years here but overall a very high quality product from the new front office.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at Paces Pointe. The location is ideal, the staff are friendly and helpful and the community is quiet, leafy and beautiful. Any issues we have had have been dealt with promptly and have been solved almost immediately.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Maintenance requests are taken care of quickly and efficiently. Leasing staff is always friendly and willing to help out any chance they get.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office has been very nice when my husband or I have needed to be up there. We've only been here for about 2 weeks, but it already feels like home! All of the maintenance issues (very small) that needed to be fixed when we moved in were taken care of within the first week. There was a small problem with roaches that was also addressed very quickly. The area is very nice and peaceful even though it's right next to a main road. It has the feel of cabins being in a nice, wooded area. Large closets, good-sized rooms. Everything is very nice!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live. Nice pool and nice spacious apartment. All new appliances and floors. We even have a fireplace. It's nice here

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Quiet neighborhood, great path around property to take walks with pets. Staff is very friendly and maintenance is always quick to respond. Great gym with different amenities.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I am really enjoying my time here. I am new to the area and everyone here both residents and staff have been very friendly making this place feel like a safe place. I am very happy here

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great communication from leasing staff and quick maintenance service. Overall, complex is clean and we love the trail that wraps around the neighborhood!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I still haven’t move in yet , and I CAN NOT WAIT. Ever since I saw the volleyball court and the beautiful water fountain it was love at first sight till we got to do the tour apartment and we fall I love with it and that fact that it also has a tennis court and a 24hours gym is a plus !!!!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I have been a resident for about a week and the environment is awesome. The staff is very resourceful and helpful. The residents are extremely friendly.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at Paces Pointe. The location is ideal and I have always found the staff friendly, professional and helpful. My only suggestion would be to do some cleaning up outside the apartments such as the stairs and walkways. There are a lot of cobwebs and dirt around.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love the quietness and friendly people here. Maintenance gets high praise for their prompt and high quality services. I would like to know that the rent amount don’t change, but I know that may not be possible.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I've lived here for almost 6 years, it's also been my first time in an apartment. I like it. Nobody bothers me and they take care of any issues( I've only had a couple) asap. Better than my ex husband!!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Paces Pointe is quaint and feels just like home. The property is well maintained, the residents are courteous and friendly, and the staff is always willing to help. It’s 15 minutes walking distance from downtown Matthews, and only a hop away from 74 and 485, which makes the location ideal. I only wish they had just rolled the fees (like valet trash, technology package, online processing fee, and package fee) into the base rent. They are pretty transparent with the fees from the beginning, but I didn’t like having to do the math.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I love it it very quiet around here. But one thing got me shook is when a black snake was on my patio. I am from New York so I am terrified of snakes.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

It is a great community close to many parks and shops. We never had an issue with our apartment. We love the little nature trail and playground

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

I have lived here many years. It is a safe community. It is convenient to everything, shopping, restaurants, hospital, doctors and major roads. The trees on this property make it unique.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Nice place to live, nice neighbors. Like the fact its close to alot of different shops makes it very convenient to go shopping then back home.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

Great, quiet neighborhood. Attentive staff, including maintenance! Love the trail that wraps around complex, makes it a very private and enjoyable living experience.

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

My experience so far has been very good, people around me seem to be very friendly! The community seems to be very well maintained, I am glad I chose this community to live in!

Reply from Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

We had a few issues so far and we are not even a month into our lease. We are hoping for nothing but greatness moving forward. Friendly staff amd neighbors