Paces Pointe Apartment Homes

We’ve been living here a little over a month and so far everything has been wonderful- the staff is friendly and helpful. The amenities are also nice as well. We like it here so far
The move in was easy and seamless. Everything was able to be done electronically, especially in our New world with Covid. The staff was patient.
I like the fact that it's relaxed and quiet. It's a bit dark at night and parking could be better around building 18, but overall a nice place to live.
We have been living here for about a year now. The community is clean and quiet and the office and maintenance staff are amazing. Any time we have a question or concern, someone is there to answer the phone or come by the apartment to help. We are really enjoying our time here and enjoy calling this space home as we navigate learning and loving Matthews :)
Nice place to live with easy access to hospital and shopping centers. I appreciate the quick turnaround time with work request. While great strides are made for the upkeep of the property and amenities, it would be great to have the portable grills and accommodating benches restored or replaced. Of far more importance, the issue with loss of power in this particular building during inclement is very concerning. This often results in loss of income, food and many other expenses associated with loss of power. As always, even in these circumstances, the primary focus is to pay rent on time to avoid additional late fees. Overall, a great place where I would continue to live considering the future market factors.
Its nice quite community. I like the wood like scenery just wish there was too many bug to come with it. Pools are beautiful and the walking trail around the complex is very nice
Lori is and the staff are amazing and accommodating! Had a huge issue arise at the time of move in but Ashton, Lori and the team made it happen! Thank them for their hospitality.
Lori assisted us with our move in. It was an easy process and effortless. There were some minor issues with the front door keys on move in day, but they were able to get it fixed right away.
Been a resident for exactly a week now and so far so good. Property manager did call to do a check in shortly after we moved so that was considerate.
Amazing place. Love how friendly the neighborhood is. Can really see me and my family staying here for a long time. The staff have been such a big help to us.