In beginning I was happy but right not I feel the place not value plus the apartment finish like paint and doors so old the tube at the bathroom so old the toilet too

The team and staff have been great with assisting us with our relocation. All around great staff and community. I am glad that they were able to address any question or concern without hesitation (not that there were any) :)

Noise levels are pretty loud depending on where you live in the community. Towards the front you get street noise and people pulling into the round about playing RIDICULOUSLY loud music frequently as late as 4am. Amenities are nice except they’re never available for use. The gym has been under construction for almost half a year with no end in sight. There’s dog poop everywhere. The sidewalks are disgusting and desperately need to be pressure washed. Construction of the units is cheap and shoddy. There are weird stains on the walls and ceilings. It’s funny that the only time the manager will actually respond to you or contact you is when they want more money and they will never respond to your questions or complaints.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Moving into this complex has been a great experience. The tenants have been very friendsly and the amenities are great. I can’t wait for the gym to open.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Just moved in and everything seems amazing with just some minor issues! Josh helped us and he has been absolutely stunning so far! Can't wait to enjoy all the amenities.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Great community. Can’t wait for the new gym and yoga deck to open. Very accessible to alot of place such as gas station, grocery stores and restaurants

Reply from Pacific Shores

Extremely close in proximity community- you can essentially hear your neighbor coughing and continuous dogs barking at all hours of the day and night. Balcony’s look into other apartment as well, minimal privacy.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Josh and Chrissy was very helpful and responsive. They made everything easy for us to move in. We are very excited to be a member of this community!

Reply from Pacific Shores

The management and maintenance staff are absolutely amazing! Any time I need something, it has been super easy to get assistance. The dog park in the complex is amazing, and makes it so much easier for all the dogs in the complex to get their energy out.

Reply from Pacific Shores

So far our experience ha seven awesome. My boyfriend and I moved from regency palms and we are delighted to report back that we are already so much happier here! We enjoy this smaller community and updated apartment

Reply from Pacific Shores

Im not too happy here at my apartment. There has seemed to be a problem with ants constantly that ive never experienced at any other place. The gym conveniently closed right when I moved in and has been shut down for months now. The pool heater has also been broke and ive gone in and talked to management about it several times and they don't give a crap. They say the pool is supposed to get redone in June which means its gonna be shut down for part of summer...not cool.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Very nice place to live, the parking has been a challenge but good location. The maintenance guys are really nice and quick to respond! Pet friendly

Reply from Pacific Shores

Love my apartment and location! I have lived here for a year and a half and my experience has been pretty great overall. I would recommend this apartment complex to my friends. I also love that the grounds and pool are kept clean!

Reply from Pacific Shores

This apartment complex has neighbors, helpful staff, and nice amenities. The trash pickup every day is helpful too. The pool area is nice and the workout center will be brand new soon.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The experience is good and the community is constantly improving. This is an old infrastructure but the management is doing a great job to keep things in a working condition

Reply from Pacific Shores

The staff and maintenance is getting to know my cat Hercules and are very friendly. Pacific shores is not just dog friendly but cat friendly.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Great community but I was a bit disappointed upon moving in. Front door was jacked up, hot water went out, and had to have our dryer fixed twice, it is only week number 3. I will say that the issues were addressed in a professional and timely manner.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Enjoy the dog park and pool area. Having the washer dryer in unit is very appealing. The valet trash is an extra unnecessary expense that should be optional. Parking situation is horrible for guests and residents, not adequate. Manager is not good.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Good location. Neighbors noisey, parking is limited. There is a risk of not having a spot to park if you leave the apartment after 6 pm.....

Reply from Pacific Shores

Quiet and clean community. Pet friendly with plenty of adorable dogs. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking is limited. The fact that we have laundry units in apartment are extremely convenient and overall a good place to live.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Good experience. Parking is terrible, and management has not responded to my emails regarding being towed out of my own carport that I pay for monthly.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Overall the place is a beauty at first glance. Yet, the lack of communication when it comes to responses lack. I sent out an email in regards to issues I have encountered and placed calls as well. Notes get taken down yet communication seems to get lost. Multiple instances.

Reply from Pacific Shores

All of the staff are super friendly and easy to work with. Once i decided i did almost everything on line. The app is easy to use and a direct link to the website. I had an anticipated first of the month move in but changed my mind. With a phone call i was in the next day!!!’ So awesome!

Reply from Pacific Shores

The complex is beautiful. The amenities are amazing. Bonus, we were able to keep our furry family member, our husky, Timber. :-) So far, this move has been all upside for our family. :-)

Reply from Pacific Shores

Staff and maintenance are friendly. Complaints are not water not always working and the gate was broken for a few weeks which resulted in my vehicle getting its wheels stolen.