Pacific Shores

Good but some neighbors dont clean after dogs pee , and sometime the neighborhood thay living above of me living their dog alont at home and dog keeps noise
Everything is great here. Staff, amenities, location. Other than my neighbor slamming his door, everything is good to go lol.. Gald the gyms back up too.
so far, everyone has been super nice!! the only downfall from living on an outside unit, is the noise and there is a tree blocking our signal so we weren’t able to get direct tv. besides that, i’m loving living here!!
Pacific shores is a beautiful complex that seems more like a family. Whether it’s lounging by the pool or taking your favorite animal to the dog park you can’t help but feel connected to all the other tenants
I love living in the Pacific Shores community! I just wished that the community pool and spa returned to normal operating hours, so that it can be used at night. I also wish the guest parking situation was a bit easier. But everything else is wonderful.
The community is very nice. Property is well kept and always looks beautiful. The staff and neighbors are welcoming. Valet trash was something I never thought I would need but I love it.
Apartment community is pretty normal. It is regularly loud at night and security gates seem to never work (propped open, broken and don’t lock, etc). Maintenance team is great. Office team is fairly friendly.
So far it's been an awesome experience! Moving in was super easy and the staff is super friendly! I love that we have a doggy park and can't wait to get a fur baby!
Friendly neighbors on first glance, safe neighborhood. The location is great to commute to and from work. Convenient for both applicants for sure.
I love living at oacific shore. Clay and Chrissy is awesome!! Can’t beat the location. My neighbors are friendly and love seeing so many dogs on property.