Great Staff and great neighbors. The staff is very helpful with resolving and concerns and responds very quickly. Very quiet community and peaceful neighbors.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pacific Shores being Big dog friendly is the best part! And we’ve met so many great people here. Thank you for the resources like dog clean-up stations too!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Friendly staff, clean community. The community/residence has changed a lot in the past year for the better. i.e. New gym, new pool lounge chairs, new front office.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The location of the property is good and the amenities are nice. I think the parking lot could use fixing up but the biggest thing is that the bedrooms need ceiling fans!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Really like the location and the convenience of where Pacific Shores is. It can be a little loud at night since this complex is on a major street but for the most part it is quiet. I do not live near the school/church but people who are on that side of the complex seem to be unhappy about the noise. The pool and gym are nice and well maintained. The utilities, package locker service, and mandatory trash valet service are expensive. Maintenance team is great. People who live here with dogs seem to be horrible at picking up after their pets.

Excellent community very nice place, quiet and clean friendly staff especially Chrissy she is so helpful and nice . I renew my lease three time because I love to live at Pacific shores

Reply from Pacific Shores

The staff her with the exception of Christie is less than desirable. I’m glad the last assistant community manager is no longer here. He was the worst at returning calls and following up on anything.

Reply from Pacific Shores

It’s in a great location, the property is kept up nice, and the people in the leasing office are great! Moving from out of state to California seemed like it would be difficult but the team in the leasing office made it easy!

Reply from Pacific Shores

This complex has marked everything on my checklist for how I want to live! Laundry in the unit, dishwasher, parking, pool, spa, gated community, modern kitchen and bathroom! ✔️✔️✔️

Reply from Pacific Shores

Josh was so easy to work with and was amazing! He was very welcoming and answered all of our questions. He was a huge part in us choosing Pacific Shores and we felt assured in living somewhere where the employees take pride in their complex!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Great community 🤷🏻‍♂️Lots of amenities and new remodeled apartments. Love living here !!! Parking is easy and pool is heated !! Would recommend

Reply from Pacific Shores

Josh was so helpful throughout the entire process. Every question and concern we had was addressed and we truly felt like a high priority. Move in was easy and any items that needed fixing was done in a timely manner. It's been great living here so far!

Reply from Pacific Shores

This place is the perfect blend of calm and fun! The immaculately maintained pool, brans new gym and modern upgrades of the apartment, i am beyond pleased with this location

Reply from Pacific Shores

Shaky start but it has been a great community to reside in. The office is friendly, people nice, and I love being close to the pool. Great!!

Reply from Pacific Shores

The reason WHY I gave it a three stars. 1. Gates always broken 2. Jacuzzi broke 3. Parking still bad need to go back to O for open space, C for carport. People have more than two cars that is ridiculous in a apartment complex. 4. Maintenance team is good Mike, Rene,Felipe are Awesome 5. In the office Chrissy is good. 6. Need better security 7. You need a lifeguard at the pool people have dogs there, bottles and cans at the pool. Its getting out of control I don't even swim in the pool. I go somewhere and I pay for the pool. And last every time I feel one of these surveys out, i dont think anything has changed so why do yall ask for our opinion. 🤔🤔🤔

Reply from Pacific Shores

I have been a resident for three years. The accommodations are nice. Parking for guests is limited to none. Pool and gym recently upgraded which is nice. Pups enjoy the dog park.

Reply from Pacific Shores

7am construction in the apartment below me on multiple occasions. Not even provided a courtesy letter to notify me that this would be happening. Gates that are supposed to remain locked for security purposes, never are. The pool is supposed to open at 8am, it never is. Single paned windows are so thin, you hear everything from outside as if it was wide open. Traffic noise is the worst. Gardeners are out every morning with their leaf blowers. Although that is important to keep the leafs and other plant debris off the sidewalks, who's job is it to clean up the cigarette butts and pieces of trash that are blown to the side with the leafs? Included in your monthly bill is a mandatory $25 trash fee to have the trash picked up at your doorstep. At first, the valet trash seemed nice, but it's an inconvenience. If you want your trash put out on a day they don't service, you have to take it yourself. If you want your trash put out on a day they do service, half the time they won't pick it up anyways so you still end up taking it yourself. I don't mind taking it myself. However, I do mind having to pay to do so. Ants are an issue. With a consistently clean apartment, no food left out, and all food stored properly, they are still always coming out from the baseboards. I have had pest control treat my apartment on two separate occasions, and it has yet to work. When I first moved in, I really loved this placed. But the little things are really starting to add up.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I just moved here, it looks awesome. will discover more in a few days. I hope there are some kids around to friend with my kids. nice and organize location

Reply from Pacific Shores

Very clean and cheerful atmosphere, good size for apartment.. management office are very helpful and my kids are happy with the facilities.. can’t ask for more..

Reply from Pacific Shores

I really enjoy living here thus far. The community here seems welcoming and the environment is well taken care of. I look forward to utilizing the gym.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Apartment isn’t very nice. Went from a small apartment in Long Beach to the one we’re in now with tons of upgrades. The location is great only being 3 miles from the beach. The people in the office are very helpful and everyone seems very nice.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I’ve been living at Pacific Shores now for four years and always marvel at the fact that, no matter who moves in or out, the community is a pretty quiet one. I moved in because it was a gated community and because it was dog friendly but it turns out to be people friendly, too, Maybe, it’s a little too people friendly since the gates are kept open during the day and anyone can come and go. I would feel a lot safer with the gates working as they should. Other than that, the maintenance crew is awesome and very, very helpful and lots of new repairs and renovations are being made to make this place look really spiffy.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Josh, Crissy and Thea were all very helpful. However walking my dog one day I ran into Crissy and I mentioned a couple of maintenance issues. I just asked if it was the kind of thing they could fix. She said yes. I said I’d call the next day to out in a work order. A couple days later Mike in maintenance called about the very repairs that I mentioned to Crissy. I set up an appointment with mike for July 7 at 4:15pm. They were there right on time and took care of these issues. So thanks to Crissy for seeing the need and pitting in the work order on your own. Thanks to Mike for you always having a smile on your face. Sherry

Reply from Pacific Shores

its a perfect place for me and for everyone. everything is close by. the neighbors are super friendly and the people who work here are very professional.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Overall, I’ve had a great experience living here over the past year. I like the events you guys throw, even if I can’t attend. The upkeep is always nice and the complex looks great (apart from dog poop people don’t pick up). Some negatives: Parking is a nightmare at times. I really wish you guys would get rid of that giant storage unit in the back. That would alleviate an extra few spots that are much needed on nights when I had to literally walk a mile back to the complex. The gym. We chose this apartment because of the gym and you guys ended up shutting it down for months. I Feel like we should at least had some sort of reduction from our rent because of that. I ended up having to get a gym membership when I thought I was assured a home gym. Big disappointment. More forethought could have been included. Small last one. The blinds! Omg these things broke all the time. Our bedroom has a big gap in it from all the blinds falling off. Really annoying!