It’s a nice community, but new ownership has made some changes we aren’t happy with and we’re not allowed to opt out of. Unfortunately they seem to care more about aesthetics than resident experience. If your top priority is an aesthetically pleasing community, you will like it here. If you value good customer service, you will be happier somewhere else.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Loud area and our neighbors are up all night playing music. There is a terrible parking situation and the gates have not properly worked since move in. The location is great and the property for the most part is clean, which is nice. I love the landscaping.

Reply from Pacific Shores

It can be a struggle to get an open parking spot later in the evening or on the weekends. Maybe have all parking be assigned to reduce difficulty.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pacific Shores is very quiet and clean place, I really like living here, nice staff and good service office manager are very nice and friendly they always inform in advance and it impresses me thank you so much for that.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Can’t complain about being 10 minutes from the beach! The staff here is friendly and helpful, there are always cool giveaways and special events for tenants, the amenities around the complex are great, and we have a newly remodeled unit that we love. Very dog friendly and good natured people who live here

Reply from Pacific Shores

Apartments are nice a spacious. The common areas are well maintained. I've never had a bad experience with anyone in the leasing office, they are all so nice and helpful.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The Office personnel gives good information and maintenance team comes in timely manner when you put in maintenance request. And they give good service.

Reply from Pacific Shores

In unit amenities are great as well as the location. The management office is always helpful and available when needed. Community amenities are also great.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Love it here at pacific shores! The staff is very friendly and always ready to assist with anything. Neighbors are nice. It’s quiet and clean. Parking isn’t an issue. It’s very peaceful and beautiful!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Community with great staff and neighbors. I love that it is a dog friendly community and that the ownership takes pride in the upkeep of the property.

Reply from Pacific Shores

It’s really nice to live here. It’s also pretty expensive but it had everything I wanted including a dog park, in unit laundry, linoleum floors, and brand new kitchen. If you want a bigger patio, look for any units near the parking lot. They also come with a higher patio wall for more privacy and a door. Open parking is also limited after 6:30 pm. The one bedrooms units are tiny but the room itself is large.

Reply from Pacific Shores

So far, my little family is loving living here. The complex is nice, clean, and quiet, plus the staff is very friendly. I would recommend to anyone that asks to come live here.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Love living here so far, maintenance and management are both super efficient and helpful always! The noise level is really low and it’s also an added bonus that this community is very pet friendly!

Reply from Pacific Shores

So far no majoe problems. Was supposed to have hardwood floors when I moved in and was carpet. Was told too bad. Only complaint that I have.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Great Staff and great neighbors. The staff is very helpful with resolving and concerns and responds very quickly. Very quiet community and peaceful neighbors.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pacific Shores being Big dog friendly is the best part! And we’ve met so many great people here. Thank you for the resources like dog clean-up stations too!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Friendly staff, clean community. The community/residence has changed a lot in the past year for the better. i.e. New gym, new pool lounge chairs, new front office.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The location of the property is good and the amenities are nice. I think the parking lot could use fixing up but the biggest thing is that the bedrooms need ceiling fans!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Really like the location and the convenience of where Pacific Shores is. It can be a little loud at night since this complex is on a major street but for the most part it is quiet. I do not live near the school/church but people who are on that side of the complex seem to be unhappy about the noise. The pool and gym are nice and well maintained. The utilities, package locker service, and mandatory trash valet service are expensive. Maintenance team is great. People who live here with dogs seem to be horrible at picking up after their pets.

Excellent community very nice place, quiet and clean friendly staff especially Chrissy she is so helpful and nice . I renew my lease three time because I love to live at Pacific shores

Reply from Pacific Shores

The staff her with the exception of Christie is less than desirable. I’m glad the last assistant community manager is no longer here. He was the worst at returning calls and following up on anything.

Reply from Pacific Shores

It’s in a great location, the property is kept up nice, and the people in the leasing office are great! Moving from out of state to California seemed like it would be difficult but the team in the leasing office made it easy!

Reply from Pacific Shores

This complex has marked everything on my checklist for how I want to live! Laundry in the unit, dishwasher, parking, pool, spa, gated community, modern kitchen and bathroom! ✔️✔️✔️

Reply from Pacific Shores

Josh was so easy to work with and was amazing! He was very welcoming and answered all of our questions. He was a huge part in us choosing Pacific Shores and we felt assured in living somewhere where the employees take pride in their complex!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Great community 🤷🏻‍♂️Lots of amenities and new remodeled apartments. Love living here !!! Parking is easy and pool is heated !! Would recommend