The experience is good and the community is constantly improving. This is an old infrastructure but the management is doing a great job to keep things in a working condition

Reply from Pacific Shores

The staff and maintenance is getting to know my cat Hercules and are very friendly. Pacific shores is not just dog friendly but cat friendly.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Great community but I was a bit disappointed upon moving in. Front door was jacked up, hot water went out, and had to have our dryer fixed twice, it is only week number 3. I will say that the issues were addressed in a professional and timely manner.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Enjoy the dog park and pool area. Having the washer dryer in unit is very appealing. The valet trash is an extra unnecessary expense that should be optional. Parking situation is horrible for guests and residents, not adequate. Manager is not good.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Good location. Neighbors noisey, parking is limited. There is a risk of not having a spot to park if you leave the apartment after 6 pm.....

Reply from Pacific Shores

Quiet and clean community. Pet friendly with plenty of adorable dogs. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking is limited. The fact that we have laundry units in apartment are extremely convenient and overall a good place to live.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Good experience. Parking is terrible, and management has not responded to my emails regarding being towed out of my own carport that I pay for monthly.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Overall the place is a beauty at first glance. Yet, the lack of communication when it comes to responses lack. I sent out an email in regards to issues I have encountered and placed calls as well. Notes get taken down yet communication seems to get lost. Multiple instances.

Reply from Pacific Shores

All of the staff are super friendly and easy to work with. Once i decided i did almost everything on line. The app is easy to use and a direct link to the website. I had an anticipated first of the month move in but changed my mind. With a phone call i was in the next day!!!’ So awesome!

Reply from Pacific Shores

The complex is beautiful. The amenities are amazing. Bonus, we were able to keep our furry family member, our husky, Timber. :-) So far, this move has been all upside for our family. :-)

Reply from Pacific Shores

Staff and maintenance are friendly. Complaints are not water not always working and the gate was broken for a few weeks which resulted in my vehicle getting its wheels stolen.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I've been living here a while, i like where the apartment sits at. The problem i have is always around 4 PM the parking is almost full. Come on that's to early in the day. I feel we should go back to The O for open space and C for carport when people have more than one car, this will resolve the parking issue. Also you have residents with fraudulent handicap parking stickers. I like the maintenance team. And now we have no one in the office who's been here over a year.

Reply from Pacific Shores

It’s a very nice community and homie and quiet. It’s a bit old but it’s been very well mantained. So far love living here. Neighbors are super friendly as well.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I’ve lived here for a month now and it’s been great so far. Everyone in the office is super nice and friendly. My apartment was super clean and updated when I moved in and I love it.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The amenities are great and always accessible. Maintenance requests are handled very timely within a day or two of the requests being entered. Someone is usually always available in the front office to answer inquiries.

Reply from Pacific Shores

A bit noisy from constant construction and parking past 8 PM is nearly impossible. The pool, gym, and dog park is nice to have and is kept clean. Overall not a bad complex for the price.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Excellent! Really pleasant staff, environment and neighborhood. The dog park is really convenient as well as the gym and the pool. Love it!!

Reply from Pacific Shores

My apartment is fine though I feel that my rent is raised quite a bit each renwal and there all kinds of added fees. Office staff is hit or miss with how friendly they are.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Really disappointed at the management about how they handled some maintenance issues with my apartment. Had a horrible experience with the community sewage system backing up into my apartment on a Sunday night. Maintenance staff showed up in a few hours and unclogged the pipes (tree branches) in an ordeal of about 6 hours. They did great. They ALSO said this has happened to a LOT of units due to maintenance neglect on the complex/management (they have not roto-rooted the pipes connected to our community, thus causing sewage back ups in lots of units). I expressed my concern and frustration to the management staff and stated this was a seriously disgusting and stressful ordeal to deal with, hoping they would at least reimburse me for the cleaning supplies (had to bleach and toss items due to RAW sewage backing up into my bathroom), let alone offer some type of rent credit for this incident and all they said was "Well that's just the way life is sometimes." I'm shocked and furious at the lack of consideration and empathy management had towards this. Horrible resident experience. 0.5 stars.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I love to live at pacific shores because this place high class level all my neighbors is quite and respect each other the office service is fantastic especially Ivan he very helpful and friendly I high recommend

Reply from Pacific Shores

I love how quiet and clean our community is. My neighbors are friendly and it’s great getting to know them and their pets. Can’t wait for some pool time over the summer.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Maintenance is not good, I don’t mean the staff but there is constantly an issue. Washer and dryer still doesn’t work, a/c unit doesn’t turn on. Also the kitchen sink has been leaking for who knows how long. The building needs some serious maintenance.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The dog park is a great way to meet new people and everyone has been really nice. Also, the office staff and maintenance have been very helpful from the start.

Reply from Pacific Shores

So far so good! We needed a few things fixed and maintenaince came in and helped us out so fast! The people who live here are kind and inviting.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Enjoyed living here for over 6 years. Maintenance is quick. Quiet community at night. Enjoy pool in summer and 24 hr fitness center. Thank you.