Josh was so easy to work with and was amazing! He was very welcoming and answered all of our questions. He was a huge part in us choosing Pacific Shores and we felt assured in living somewhere where the employees take pride in their complex!

Great community 🤷🏻‍♂️Lots of amenities and new remodeled apartments. Love living here !!! Parking is easy and pool is heated !! Would recommend

Josh was so helpful throughout the entire process. Every question and concern we had was addressed and we truly felt like a high priority. Move in was easy and any items that needed fixing was done in a timely manner. It's been great living here so far!

This place is the perfect blend of calm and fun! The immaculately maintained pool, brans new gym and modern upgrades of the apartment, i am beyond pleased with this location

Shaky start but it has been a great community to reside in. The office is friendly, people nice, and I love being close to the pool. Great!!

Reply from Pacific Shores

The reason WHY I gave it a three stars. 1. Gates always broken 2. Jacuzzi broke 3. Parking still bad need to go back to O for open space, C for carport. People have more than two cars that is ridiculous in a apartment complex. 4. Maintenance team is good Mike, Rene,Felipe are Awesome 5. In the office Chrissy is good. 6. Need better security 7. You need a lifeguard at the pool people have dogs there, bottles and cans at the pool. Its getting out of control I don't even swim in the pool. I go somewhere and I pay for the pool. And last every time I feel one of these surveys out, i dont think anything has changed so why do yall ask for our opinion. 🤔🤔🤔

Reply from Pacific Shores

I have been a resident for three years. The accommodations are nice. Parking for guests is limited to none. Pool and gym recently upgraded which is nice. Pups enjoy the dog park.

Reply from Pacific Shores

7am construction in the apartment below me on multiple occasions. Not even provided a courtesy letter to notify me that this would be happening. Gates that are supposed to remain locked for security purposes, never are. The pool is supposed to open at 8am, it never is. Single paned windows are so thin, you hear everything from outside as if it was wide open. Traffic noise is the worst. Gardeners are out every morning with their leaf blowers. Although that is important to keep the leafs and other plant debris off the sidewalks, who's job is it to clean up the cigarette butts and pieces of trash that are blown to the side with the leafs? Included in your monthly bill is a mandatory $25 trash fee to have the trash picked up at your doorstep. At first, the valet trash seemed nice, but it's an inconvenience. If you want your trash put out on a day they don't service, you have to take it yourself. If you want your trash put out on a day they do service, half the time they won't pick it up anyways so you still end up taking it yourself. I don't mind taking it myself. However, I do mind having to pay to do so. Ants are an issue. With a consistently clean apartment, no food left out, and all food stored properly, they are still always coming out from the baseboards. I have had pest control treat my apartment on two separate occasions, and it has yet to work. When I first moved in, I really loved this placed. But the little things are really starting to add up.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I just moved here, it looks awesome. will discover more in a few days. I hope there are some kids around to friend with my kids. nice and organize location

Reply from Pacific Shores

Very clean and cheerful atmosphere, good size for apartment.. management office are very helpful and my kids are happy with the facilities.. can’t ask for more..

Reply from Pacific Shores

I really enjoy living here thus far. The community here seems welcoming and the environment is well taken care of. I look forward to utilizing the gym.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Apartment isn’t very nice. Went from a small apartment in Long Beach to the one we’re in now with tons of upgrades. The location is great only being 3 miles from the beach. The people in the office are very helpful and everyone seems very nice.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I’ve been living at Pacific Shores now for four years and always marvel at the fact that, no matter who moves in or out, the community is a pretty quiet one. I moved in because it was a gated community and because it was dog friendly but it turns out to be people friendly, too, Maybe, it’s a little too people friendly since the gates are kept open during the day and anyone can come and go. I would feel a lot safer with the gates working as they should. Other than that, the maintenance crew is awesome and very, very helpful and lots of new repairs and renovations are being made to make this place look really spiffy.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Josh, Crissy and Thea were all very helpful. However walking my dog one day I ran into Crissy and I mentioned a couple of maintenance issues. I just asked if it was the kind of thing they could fix. She said yes. I said I’d call the next day to out in a work order. A couple days later Mike in maintenance called about the very repairs that I mentioned to Crissy. I set up an appointment with mike for July 7 at 4:15pm. They were there right on time and took care of these issues. So thanks to Crissy for seeing the need and pitting in the work order on your own. Thanks to Mike for you always having a smile on your face. Sherry

Reply from Pacific Shores

its a perfect place for me and for everyone. everything is close by. the neighbors are super friendly and the people who work here are very professional.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Overall, I’ve had a great experience living here over the past year. I like the events you guys throw, even if I can’t attend. The upkeep is always nice and the complex looks great (apart from dog poop people don’t pick up). Some negatives: Parking is a nightmare at times. I really wish you guys would get rid of that giant storage unit in the back. That would alleviate an extra few spots that are much needed on nights when I had to literally walk a mile back to the complex. The gym. We chose this apartment because of the gym and you guys ended up shutting it down for months. I Feel like we should at least had some sort of reduction from our rent because of that. I ended up having to get a gym membership when I thought I was assured a home gym. Big disappointment. More forethought could have been included. Small last one. The blinds! Omg these things broke all the time. Our bedroom has a big gap in it from all the blinds falling off. Really annoying!

Reply from Pacific Shores

Overall most of our neighbors are cool but parking availability is very poor. The new fitness center and pool area look amazing! Office staff & maintenance crew are nice.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The apartment and community is great, beautiful grounds. There isn’t however a cockroach problem around the community. Management, as well, is a bit unresponsive and seems to somewhat withhold information as far as payment ammounts and particulars go.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Well managed, well maintained, convenient, pet friendly, nice neighbors, recently repainted outside, newly remodeled, quiet, comfortable, new gym and yoga deck, great pool and jacuzzi, reasonable rent.

Reply from Pacific Shores

A great place to live! My kids love the pool and our pups enjoy exploring among the apartment paths during their daily walks. Can’t beat the covered parking.

Reply from Pacific Shores

In beginning I was happy but right not I feel the place not value plus the apartment finish like paint and doors so old the tube at the bathroom so old the toilet too

Reply from Pacific Shores

The team and staff have been great with assisting us with our relocation. All around great staff and community. I am glad that they were able to address any question or concern without hesitation (not that there were any) :)

Reply from Pacific Shores

Noise levels are pretty loud depending on where you live in the community. Towards the front you get street noise and people pulling into the round about playing RIDICULOUSLY loud music frequently as late as 4am. Amenities are nice except they’re never available for use. The gym has been under construction for almost half a year with no end in sight. There’s dog poop everywhere. The sidewalks are disgusting and desperately need to be pressure washed. Construction of the units is cheap and shoddy. There are weird stains on the walls and ceilings. It’s funny that the only time the manager will actually respond to you or contact you is when they want more money and they will never respond to your questions or complaints.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Moving into this complex has been a great experience. The tenants have been very friendsly and the amenities are great. I can’t wait for the gym to open.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Just moved in and everything seems amazing with just some minor issues! Josh helped us and he has been absolutely stunning so far! Can't wait to enjoy all the amenities.