Palisades

3.9

3.9

I love the new renovations and upgrades. Staff and community relationships have improved because of recent upgrades. Staff has also improved how they handle problems residents confront them with.
I absolutely love my apartment only negative thing I would say is the WiFi is super slow but other than that I love it here. It’s is very convenient for me to be in class on time because it’s located right next campus.
I like it here, there’s privacy and other people are every helpful when you need something done. The people who live here are sometimes friendly, that’s the best part.
Overall, my experience here has been okay. I would expect maintenance to be better, and for the office to call or text saying that they will be coming in my apartment instead of emailing it to me. They text us everyday about nothing but when it comes to coming in our apartments they don’t text us.
The Palisades is where it's at, my teammates live here, my other friends stay. The renovations are nice and they were quick. The carpet needs to be change, and people be having dog poop everywhere. The wifi is horrible if I'm being honest, and also the parking. Security cool
Internet is not good at all. I have already bought extra equipment to boost the signal. It is very frustrating since most of my classes are online and streaming tv services don’t work well either when internet signal is not strong. Also, or chair was broken and our a/c is broken. All we got was 1 a/c unit. That does not come close to replacing central air.
So far as being a resident of the Palisades community the experience has been nice. Community just needs to improve on its appearance and quality.
I gave the palisades 3 1/2 stars because of the location and its close proximity to Southern. The apartments themselves are not bad the only thing is the cable not always working. The only problem is the maintenance not always coming after sending in multiple requests and the front desk almost never answering there phones.
My experience has been fine. I just think they should do a better job with managing the garbage. Also my kitchen light keeps blowing out, although the maintenance man claims he fixed it.
The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great, student-focused apartment community located within walking distance of Southern University - Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Thank you.