I think the palisades are an overall nice place to stay of you don’t want to stay on campus. It isn’t as bad as people make it seem. I love it here

My stay at the palisades has been lovely. One thing I don't like is the apartment style, it needs more moderation. Also, there are too many speed bumps.

So far , my time here has been pleasant. I have no issues. Everything came furnished. The fitness center and pool are very convenient and everything is close. There are many food places around. Most importantly , the front office is always helpful.

Everyone is super friendly! Location is convenient! I like that we have a security guard and a safety app. Moving to Baton Rouge for the first time, I was nervous about where to live and finding the right location. The Palisades made the decision easy and were very accommodating to my needs.

Everyone is friendly around the property. Staff is really friendly and likeable. Property manager is cool. No sharing room or bathroom is the best part.

Roommate matching was not up to par. I was stuck with girls who are dirty, and rude. When I moved in every key given to me did not work until I got the fifth key. Many things were broken when I arrived. Despite the living conditions, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is superb and noise level is always at a minimum in my building.

Management is working to getting the complex the way it’s supposed to be. But, I don’t like living here it’s now very noisy outside. The property can not accommodate the amount of parking spots for residents, that’s a major issue.

Its been okay so far.. minor issues but its okay. I have yet to get furniture in my living room but we established that, i just want the wait to be over i guess

Great living experience. Palisades has a very helpful staff with 24hr maintenance and also very convenient for southern University students with the campus just in walking distance

I love my living space. I’m in love with my apartment. The palisades staff is very fun, friendly, helpful, and cool. I feel safe here in this complex, and it’s very quite and fun living here! ♥️😊

Thus far, my living arrangement with the Palisades of Jaguar Plaza hasn’t been too bad. My roommate is a pretty solid person. My neighbors haven’t been any problems .

Overall it's good. I see them trying, but I'm giving them 3 stars due to the poor network quality. The bandwidth needs to be upgraded ASAP to accommodate the amount of ppl in the complex. After a long day I want to relax with a movie or some online gaming, but can't do that like I want at night since the network speeds gets as low as 1mbps. If you can't relax the way you want at home then what's the point.

I love it here ,it’s just that I can hear everything the neighbors do and when I moved in we seen a lot of different problems they need to b fixed

This environment is great! The apartments could use more work, but overall it’s nice. Maintenance is always one call away, for every important need.

My experience isn’t that great. Every time i ask for help or something to get fixed they tell me wait and never fix and I’ve been her since 2017

The Palisades is a true luxury living experience. The office staff is superb and all concerns are immediately addressed. The amenities are nice, and the property manager keeps the community areas very clean.

I absolutely love the customer service, everyone is helpful and nice in day was real fun, looking forward to my stay here this school year, thanks for everything

and an affiliate network of over 4,000 self-storage affiliates, U-Haul® is just around the corner. Each facility is unique to its local market, offering a wide range of sizes, unit types and features. U-Haul® owned and managed locations and select affiliates are also backed with the U-Haul® advantages, including:

The staff is helpful and responsive when there are issues either in the unit or with billing. The community of other residents are also friendly.

The Palisades is great for students that go to Southern University. The 2 bedroom apartment @ the psades is cheaper than a 2 bedroom University Apartment. Customer service is A1. The new management and staff are doing a great job so far.

I really like the palisades, some appliances are just out of date. the air conditioning is amazing, and the furniture is do able. it really beats living in the on campus apartments

I love how friendly my leasing agent is and the staff they make my life so much easier. At first I was scared to move into the palisades because of a bad experience but so far their helping me a lot and keeping me up to date on my move in information

My experience at the palisades has been awesome I met a lot of new people I love the environment and the apartment is beautiful I referred a lot of people to the palisades

Great atmosphere. I love the clientele. This is a peaceful environment . I don’t have any problems with non of my neighbors. I just love being here

Reply from Palisades

The best, very comfortable. Everybody is like family around, the workers there are so friendly & very helpful with any problem that may occurs.