Palisades

I love living here ! Rent is reasonable and problems get taken care of in a timely manner. The employees in the office are very helpful and provide great customer service.
My resident experience at the Palisades at Jaguar City Apartments has been absolutely horrible. Furthermore, despite several attempts to notify the apartment management concerning this issue, thus far I have not received any response and no corrective action has been taken. I have significant documentation to corroborate the aforementioned facts. Again, my resident experience at the Palisades at Jaguar City Apartments has been absolutely horrible. Thank you.
I haven't had any problems w/the apartment complex and company since I've started living here. Work orders are addressed promptly, and the staff is very friendly!
It's alright. I like that I have my own bathroom. The train doesn't bother me too much and my room gets a lot of light. It's a twenty minute walk to school which is the ultimate plus.
Good customer service. I love it. I was referred to the psades. I requested to do a tour , when I got to the office I was greeted very well.
I love the Palisades!!! When I first came to visit refreshments & garments were given, I went on a tour around the apartment and it was the best experience.
It’s been nice. They are making improvements. The maintenance request get answered in a timely manner. Also overall better communication from the leasing office.
It’s very clean and work ordered get handle in a very timely fashion. The staff here are very helpful also with my many questions. I would be recommending the palisades to friends
The maintenance is trash, not enough parking, and pest control could be so much more better. Really been debating on if I should break my lease or not. Do not recommend at all.
Good service in the front office, they are nice and actually help out a lot. The room was clean when I moved in. So far everything has been going smoothly.