I love it here at the psades. Everyone is friendly and it’s a beautiful place to live for not too much money. Everyone who works here is very kind and makes sure all my needs are satisfied in a timely manner. I’ll more than likely be living here for the rest of my college years

I love the palisades, the facility is very clean and the staff is wonderful. When met any issues dealing with the living conditions the staff jumps on it and fixes them promptly

The palisades is a great place to stay if you are going to Southern University. They have great amenities, and also a great community of students.

I look forward to moving in on August first. The location is great because I don’t have to drive far too and from school. Also I like how everything is included in the rent.

I haven’t moved in quite yet, but I do know a lot of people who already live there. They always describe the palisades as feeling like home.

Very friendly easy process was able to handle everything online and over the phone which makes things alot easier when you are out of state. Looking forward to living in this community.

I like the diversity of everything that there is to do here and how we are so close to the country and the City at the same time. I appreciate the hometown feel of the people who live here and how they are so hard working and genuine

It’s ok , it could be better . Like having bigger rooms , LOWER RENT , better beds and more . They are not that bad but they can be a lot better ,

The people are nice, never rude, and always helpful when I need a hand. Also, of people I know, they also say that it’s a nice community and enjoy the social environment.

Reply from Palisades

It will be my first time living here, but through visits and seeing my friends it was a great experience. I can’t wait to make my own memories in my own suit!

Reply from Palisades

Enjoyable but sometimes problems arise too much. Like my air went out, got fixed then the wifi went out next. Not a fan of the problems but I like the place.

Reply from Palisades

The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great student-focused apartment complex located in close proximity to Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Reply from Palisades

I been living here about a year. This apartment complex is near southern university which is very conivient for people who want to stay off campus.

Reply from Palisades

Overall I've had a great living experience at the Palisades. The staff is really nice and inviting. I haven't had any major problems since moving here last year.

Reply from Palisades

Experience so far has been pretty good, apartment comes furniture, and washer and dryer, so that’s a plus. Located close to Southern University.

Reply from Palisades

The palisades is a good place to live. Not only is it close to campus but it’s also a student oriented apartment complex. I enjoy living here

Reply from Palisades

I have loved living here at the palisades. It is so close to campus while still having the freedom of off campus living. Not having to share a bathroom has been major as well as having a full kitchen!

Reply from Palisades

I for the most part enjoyed my stay at the palisades. The maintenance could have been a bit better but they were always nice and kept it professional.

Reply from Palisades

The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because the location is convenient for students. As for the living conditions they're horrible.....

Reply from Palisades

I have not moved into the apartments yet . I move in the fall semester but I can say I have heard great thing and that the staff is very nice & helpful

Reply from Palisades

Palisades is great student living. It’s very convenient to southern university, private room, and private bathroom. I love living here verses living on campus.

Reply from Palisades

very therapeutic when you don’t let anything bother you, but sometimes it can be aggravating with the loud noise from scenic but aye that’s why God created headphones.

Reply from Palisades

The staff here is very friendly. I love the complex activities that are put on. I just wish that maintenance response times were better and the stairwells were up kept.

Reply from Palisades

The Palisades has a great atmosphere. They're always ready to assist the residents and its a pretty fun place to live. There are a few cosmetic issues that need to be addressed, but that comes with any residential living.

Reply from Palisades

Needs more security and lights on grounds. Internet speed is slow and doesn’t work all throughout the apartment. Maintenance responds in a decent time.