Staff is extremely friendly and reliable! Called for a tour and they said to just walk in. Signed my lease the same day and got it approved the following day.

Lovely, a couple roaches here and there but I have something to kill that. I asked the maintenance man to fix my air, fixed it that same day I can tell the difference 100% in my air now. Call me little ms.Alaska oukurrrt - Aaliyah Roberts (:

The apartment hoof good . Peaches are great aswell. Very spacious and dog friendly. I like sonic too ya dog . Kahve your tock . Tacos hood good !

Amazing and very welcoming enviornment overall, good apartment for a starter off apartment for any college student, very close to campus so traveling is not an inssue and easy to work with staff and faculty

Reply from Palisades

First of all great honestly and my friends live near by in the other units so it’s an easy walk from their room to mines. Also, the room are well kept with the help of the new management

Reply from Palisades

Living here is okay, there could be some areas of improvement but it’s a good place to stay for a while. However there are some issues with security; there definitely should be more of it. Security that walks around the complex and not sit in the car. There also should be a better exterminator available to or one the comes more frequently.

Reply from Palisades

The offiice is very friendly and helpful! O haven't moved in yet but going through the leasing process was very easy because the staff always helped in any way they could.

Reply from Palisades

So far my move in process is going smoothly. They have took great care of my needs. Especially Ms. M Lundy . She made sure that I got my documents in, in time.

Reply from Palisades

Honestly better than expected.. the staff was friendly and helped resolve any problem that either me or my roommate had. Looking forward to the semester

Reply from Palisades

I’m glad I choose the palisades to reside, the staff is very nice, the community is very nice and clean. It’s very peaceful around my apartment

Reply from Palisades

Living here has been more convenient than anything else. The staff is friendly. I love the text text message for packages waiting in the office.

Reply from Palisades

The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great student-focused apartment complex located in close proximity to Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA.

Reply from Palisades

I just moved into my apartment complex, and so far it has been an okay experience. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, and the room was very clean. Per usual, it will be a hassle to have maintenance fix things in my apartment, but I think I will enjoy the rest of my experience.

Reply from Palisades

So far so good. Still expecting the best! I have been at Southern University for 2 years already, and I’ve already heard great thing about the Palisades!

Reply from Palisades

The applying bonus was very easy. Also, I like how I was able to choose my own roomates. The workers are very polite and helpful. Very satisfied.

Reply from Palisades

It’s great and I’ve enjoyed staying in the palisades I would recommend everyone to stay here it is really 5 start quality. The apartments are amazing and the staff is friendly, it really makes you want to call it home.

Reply from Palisades

The moving in process was easy. The office staff is very accommodating and easy to work with. The building I’m located in is quiet. No complaints.

Reply from Palisades

Living here has been very convenient for travel to and from campus! I also enjoy having my own personal living space such as my bedroom and bathroom!

Reply from Palisades

It was wonderful. The place has nice setup on what i seen online. Separate rooms. Great Privacy. Hopefully i can see for myself and experience it myself

Reply from Palisades

Love the new property manager she is willing to get to know everyone and is making the apartment complex a more safe and fun place. Will continue to live here.

Reply from Palisades

They are very nice apartments . I like the management team that they have there . I will be moving in August and I believe that I will enjoy living there

Reply from Palisades

My stay here has been pretty good, minus the fire alarms randomly going off every other week. Besides that i have no other complaints, the new manager is really nice.

Reply from Palisades

AMAZINg community. I enjoy living here because of the way my questions are always answered in a timely manner. And we were given a free fire extinguisher.

Reply from Palisades

It is nice experience for someone starting college, but as time goes along it gets old that nobody can clean up behind themselves. Employees are nice no rude or nasty experiences.

Reply from Palisades

I have had a great time living in the palisades. In verification, I recently signed my lease. I look forward to remaining here u til graduation.