Convenient for commute to nearby college campus. Complaints resolved within a timely fashion. Noise level to a minimum. Leasing office staff friendly.

Never had a real major problem since I moved in back in August. It’s quiet for the most part & the staff is really helpful. Just renewed my lease for the next school year!

Reply from Palisades

Everything is fine in the apartment. Other than the noisy residents on top of us, the apartment is quiet and comforting. When we did have a problem, it was fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Palisades

It is GREAT! I am not renewing but I would recommend to any Southern student that wants to stay close to school. As a resident, its nice to have apartment perks with dorm prices.

Reply from Palisades

The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great student housing complex within close proximity to Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Reply from Palisades

Great living experience and the staff is phenomenal. It is convenient,clean, and a all around great choice for college living experience. I would recommend

Reply from Palisades

I love staying here except for the fact that it can get kind of dirty outside in the parking lot and stairwell. There were many things that needed to be fixed in my apartment at the beginning of the year but the palisades took care of it.

Reply from Palisades

So far I have had a great experience at the palisades they have met all of my needs. The only thing that could be a bit better would be the maintenance but I have noticed big improvements during this semester.

Reply from Palisades

The people at the front are nice and helpful. They always have events going on with free food and other things that people can come get. They really support us.

Reply from Palisades

Love my staff, my building is excellent, quiet and non-disturbment. So start or renew your lease today, while prices are hot! #HappyHolidays!

Reply from Palisades

I enjoy staying here because of the free food they serve and the freedoms they provide for all residents staying here. I love staying at the palisades.

Reply from Palisades

Maintenance is an issue and need to respond more swiftly , due to the simple fact that some issues are a real emergency . My stay was okay based upon my location and how close I am to school .

Reply from Palisades

Noise level is to a minimum, staff is friendly, and the place is in a great location. Maintenance needs improvement and there needs to be more lighting

Reply from Palisades

It is a cool place to stay because it is in a good location write off from the highway. There are a lot of people here cool seems to be really friendly. I love a place that has a pool because I like to swim. I like the convenience of living next to my school and where there is transportation provided near me.

Reply from Palisades

For the most part staying here has been a great experience they are a few minor things that most people would want to improve upon for instance if this place was only open to college students who will be a lot better and much more safer. It would help if there was a constant shuttle map or notification that allowed students to know when the next shadows to campus will be coming to the Palisades.

Reply from Palisades

The staff has been tremendously helpful and very communication friendly. The residents primarily respect the rules and I would like to see more security

Reply from Palisades

So far its okay. Move in did not go as smooth as it should or as I expected, and at the beginning it was frustrating with the air. Now that everything is fixed. Its cool and very quiet!

Reply from Palisades

I love it here, it feels like home and the staff is nice. I love the manager she’s nice and very pretty. The community is very organized as well especially upon move In

Reply from Palisades

Wonderful ,great apartment my daughter loves her set up and the apartment is nice. I like the fact that they were fully furnished and had a washer and dryer for the students

Reply from Palisades

The palisades just have to learn that their tenants have to be their top priority and professionalism is the key to it all follow by being organized. The staff needs more training to be able to handle people and their needs.

Reply from Palisades

Enjoying my apartment overall. Much better than staying on campus in the dorms. Me and my roommates get along great and I like having my own bathroom!

Reply from Palisades

Everyone at the front office is very patient and cares about the tenants. They will get your questions answered in a timely matter and make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Palisades

Apartment was dirty, no parking available, maintence doesn’t complete work orders, internet barely works, it’s always noisy, cable barely works, appliances do not work

Reply from Palisades

Great location... great personality .. great apartment. But it’s take Maintenance a long time to come services your apartment. But it get a great started apartment

Reply from Palisades

Very friendly the people here are very nice. Nothing really goes on around here.Maintaince does a very good job and comes in a timely manner.