Palisades is great student living. It’s very convenient to southern university, private room, and private bathroom. I love living here verses living on campus.

very therapeutic when you don’t let anything bother you, but sometimes it can be aggravating with the loud noise from scenic but aye that’s why God created headphones.

Reply from Palisades

The staff here is very friendly. I love the complex activities that are put on. I just wish that maintenance response times were better and the stairwells were up kept.

Reply from Palisades

The Palisades has a great atmosphere. They're always ready to assist the residents and its a pretty fun place to live. There are a few cosmetic issues that need to be addressed, but that comes with any residential living.

Reply from Palisades

Needs more security and lights on grounds. Internet speed is slow and doesn’t work all throughout the apartment. Maintenance responds in a decent time.

Reply from Palisades

The community is great! The apartment itself needs to be updated. Maintenance is very responsive tho! They should allow gates to be both enter & exit.

Reply from Palisades

it’s honestly not the best living arrangement but it’s NOT the worst. I have the luxury of staying SUPER close to campus. I also hate the fact that graduating OUT OF STATE students don’t get the opportunity to break their lease when CLEARLY their graduating, but that’s just MY opinion 💕

Reply from Palisades

The move in process was fantastic. Brittany went above and beyond to be flexible with finding me a great deal on my new apartment. I have only been here for a few weeks, so I haven't been able to use many of the amenities in the complex. However, my unit is brand new and only needs a few repairs. A great perk is that there is AT&T Fiber installed throughout the complex - a big upgrade over my previous place. I have noticed that a resident in my building has been propping open the access gate with a rock, and the driveway gate has been stuck open for a few days. Luckily, I have a private garage, but these issues jeopardize the safety of other residents in the complex. I've also noticed that there's limited parking for residents unless they pay for a designated garage or carport. Theres limited street parking and the surrounding community is a little run-down. The location is a little secluded, which has its pros and cons. The complex is very quiet, but there are no grocery stores or restaurants within walking distance. Other than these few things, I've been pleased with my experience at the Scenic so far.

The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great student housing complex within close proximity to Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Reply from Palisades

The rent is too high for the one bedroom. Also the bedroom size is The furniture isn’t updated (wood on night stand, coffe table and tv stand is chipped, carpet is stained in a few places), there’s no ceiling light in the living room, and there’s not enough space for food storage (cabinets and pantry)

Reply from Palisades

Bring at the palisades was not bad like how people were saying. I feel like people over exaggerated on how bad it is. They actually have renovated apartments here that look very good.

Reply from Palisades

Everything for me has been great. From the maintenance being taken care of, to the security. Have no problems right now with everything. Palisades have done a tremendous job with making me feel like I’m at home.

Reply from Palisades

My experience has been subpar here at the palisades. It sucks staying in an apartment and not being allowed to have pets when you pay for them and the speed bumps are terrible.

Reply from Palisades

Power washed buildings loom way better and parking has been better lately. The activities have been good and residential week was good as well

Reply from Palisades

It’s a pleasure living here. I’m considering staying another year. I have established a wonderful friendship with my neighbors and some employees.

Reply from Palisades

Nice community close to campus. Very convenient for students who want off campus housing. The staff is nice and they're very helpful to the residents.

Reply from Palisades

Very nice apartments. Just keep in mind the walls are quite thin, maitnence takes a long time to fix things. Also they are very persistent with towing cars that are parked is the wrong zone.

Reply from Palisades

My experience here has been great so far. It’s very convenient for school and my job. I love that the bed and living space is bigger than the rooms on campus.

Reply from Palisades

It was ok it's better than staying on campus but its not very updated and maintenance takes awhile. But they do work with you to pay if you're a student

Reply from Palisades

My experience here at the Palisades has been wonderful and the staff here are amazing. The Palisades aren’t perfect but in this world we have to understand that things will not always go our way so with that understanding, you’ll make peace with every situation.

Reply from Palisades

My apartment experience has been really good so far. The workers in the office were really nice and helpful and also very helpful when i moved in and the moving process.

Reply from Palisades

I love the fun activities they have at the complex, and I’m really enjoying residence appreciation week, also that it’s like you have a bond with the staff. It’s really nice.

Reply from Palisades

I love the Palisades. The staff is just so sweet and helpful and I love the little events they put on for the residents. Of course there are things that could be better but overall it’s a great community

Reply from Palisades

In great spot, gas stations and food all around. Near campus and loving neighbors. Being here I have the space I need to be productive. I also have been blessed with great roommates.

Reply from Palisades

Just moved in my new apartment. Loving it. I would love staying here untill I graduate from college. My parents are happy that I am in a safe environment.