They are very nice apartments . I like the management team that they have there . I will be moving in August and I believe that I will enjoy living there

My stay here has been pretty good, minus the fire alarms randomly going off every other week. Besides that i have no other complaints, the new manager is really nice.

AMAZINg community. I enjoy living here because of the way my questions are always answered in a timely manner. And we were given a free fire extinguisher.

It is nice experience for someone starting college, but as time goes along it gets old that nobody can clean up behind themselves. Employees are nice no rude or nasty experiences.

Reply from Palisades

I have had a great time living in the palisades. In verification, I recently signed my lease. I look forward to remaining here u til graduation.

Reply from Palisades

The resident experience at the Palisades at Jaguar City Apartments is great. Furthermore, this apartment community is located very close to the Southern University campus. Thank you.

Reply from Palisades

My time staying here has been pretty great. The staff is very friendly and they always have events to get the residents involved. I’ve already recommended a friend to stay in these apartments.

Reply from Palisades

They are very friendly and respectful. They made sure things get done and you happy with everything before they leave. The offices workings are respect and talk you though everything that you doing and they also have little things in the office everyday and send text messages about what's goin on

Could use some improvements, overall nice place for college students matriculating from high school to college. Also very close to campus. (SUBR)

So far my experience has been well. Having the ability to live near campus is a plus. Not to mention I love having my own private room and restroom.

it’s quiet, nobody comes to bother me. They give the resident some privacy , i wish we had a bigger pool ,bigger rooms & bigger kitchen area

Starting my freshman year here was the best decision I’ve ever made. Not only do I have my own personal space but my roommate has became one of my closest friends !

Reply from Palisades

I really enjoy living here so far, it’s clean and quite enough for me to do work and sleep peacefully. And it’s in the perfect location for walking to school.

Reply from Palisades

It’s great and steps away from campus. When I moved in I was welcome with a smile. The office was very helpful in all questions and concerns I had.

Reply from Palisades

I always have great service from the employees in the office. I like that they communicate with the residents on important issues that we may need to be informed about. I love the events that go on in the office from time to time as well. I wish I could’ve attended more of them but i was always busy with basketball. I have experienced a lot of problems with appliances in my apartment being broken and it takes a long time for them to be fixed. Overall, the Palisades has been a decent place to live for me.

Reply from Palisades

Campus is 4 mins away for late risers. Home away from home. Kitchen own bathroom and has a nice size space for 1 or multiple residents. Can make your own space.

Reply from Palisades

I really enjoy staying in the Palisades. After a while things really begins to feel like a second home! I find my apartment to be very cozy.

Reply from Palisades

It’s ohhk because it’s close to school and work but it would be better if they fixed things on time and had an understanding that this is where we live

Reply from Palisades

I love it. It's very comfortable. Moving there made me second guess about moving anywhere else in baton rouge. Also, it's very close to campus.

Reply from Palisades

It’s very convenient for Southern university students. They handle the maintenance and other issues very well and quick. The management team are very helpful and responsive to the messages and work orders.

Reply from Palisades

Very convenient for students that attend SU. It is a bit pricey; but a very comfy first apartment. Neighbors are very respectful and love to greet everyone.

Fun & friendly atmosphere! All of the workers in the office are my age so they understand certain things better than people who are older!!!

Its a real good environment. Neighbors and employees are friendly. It really close to my school, so that’s a plus. Privacy is good also, limited parking spaces though.

My experience has been okay. It was better than I had expected. I attend southern university and it is convenient for me to live here because it's closeness to my school.

The Palisades are a very convenient housing area, especially for students. The normal 4 bedroom pack has been my go to, yet compare to other housing a little pricier. Even compared to students at LSU that live close. All in all it is easy and convenient.