Great location... great personality .. great apartment. But it’s take Maintenance a long time to come services your apartment. But it get a great started apartment

Very friendly the people here are very nice. Nothing really goes on around here.Maintaince does a very good job and comes in a timely manner.

awesome residence and great place to live. very nice community and very quit with security. great place to stay for all college students and clean a community

I really enjoy living in the palisades, it’s close to campus the neighborhood is so quiet and no one is disturbing the peace here, the staff is always happy and willing to help

Everything was nice when we moved in. The only problem that we’ve experienced thus far as far as maintenance is our oven being broken. We have put in a maintenance request but it has yet to be fixed.

Reply from Palisades

I love the community !! It’s really not as bad I expected it. Buildings need to be pressured washed, higher more maintenance men and everything will be greatER !!

Reply from Palisades

I love the location of the apartments for Southern students, it’s very convenient and accessible. I would definitely recommend this location for future residents.

Reply from Palisades

New furniture, clean, older amenities but overall it’s pretty good and right next to campus. You also get June & July Free !!! Lease While You Can!

Reply from Palisades

The complex is so well kept. The dumpsters are located in convenient spots. Everything is well maintained. The entire staff is very helpful and efficient.

The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great student housing community within close proximity to Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA.

Reply from Palisades

Living here has been a great experience. I have met some of the most interesting people here by far lol, but it’s been pretty great staying here.

Reply from Palisades

Aside from my work order not being completed as fast as I would have expected, I love staying in the Palisades and having freedom and privacy.

Reply from Palisades

Pretty great community except my air goes out from time to time but other than that, I pretty much love living here. Better freedom than on campus.

Reply from Palisades

Everyday is a better living at the palisades apartments. Love the interactions with the staff members they make sure everything is perfect for your stay.

Reply from Palisades

I absolutely love the environment. Psades is a mini gated community that makes you feel safe, and protected as if you were living in an suburban area.

Reply from Palisades

The apartments are good for students who are trying to live off campus but at the same time have a life on campus! It is very convenient and has made my experience at SU a lot better!

Reply from Palisades

I love my apartment and freedom but it’s still some things maintenance still needs to do. I submitted request upon move in and it feels like I’m being ignored.

Reply from Palisades

They only thing I’d say is that I wanted to sign a lease to get June and July free but i still had to pay because i didn’t “sign the correct lease.” But other than that, it was a great experience!

Reply from Palisades

I love the freedom of the apartment lifestyle while still being in close proximity to school, walking distance. Staff has gotten better over the years which facilitates a better experience.

Reply from Palisades

I love my apartment. It is very new and clean. Everyone who works here is very nice. I also enjoy the community events and how convenient it is being this close to school.

Reply from Palisades

Honestly a great place to stay but could use a very big upgrade like the kitchen appliances, living room furniture, washer and dryer, and dessers.

Reply from Palisades

Very friendly and highly professional staff!!!! They made my move in super easy and didn't have a problem accommodating my special requests.

Reply from Palisades

I love it when everything goes right but I love where I’m staying now it’s all good but I love how they keep the grass cut and I love everything that they are trying to do to the palisades

Reply from Palisades

All the information I have received so far as been very accurate and everything has been moving fast without any delays so that has made this experience positive

Reply from Palisades

Staff is extremely friendly and reliable! Called for a tour and they said to just walk in. Signed my lease the same day and got it approved the following day.