I don’t typically have any problems. The noise level is fine and the community is safe. The only thing I would suggest is that there be better maintenance service and pest control. There are rodents in the complex and they need to be handled immediately!

I like it here so far, i like how the apartments look and how the office staff treats the residents. But one thing i dont like is we always have power outages.

So far I have not had a problem living here it’s been great:) the only thing I would recommend is cleaning up the parking lot and painting lines in the parking lot.

Reply from Palisades

I love living here. Although it’s not perfect , and no place ever is, I’m happy I can call this place home. It’s very convenient for school and I’m super close to all my friends. The staff is super sweet and thoughtful as well.

Reply from Palisades

Our country is in the middle of a gun violence crisis. It has crept into our neighborhoods, towns, cities, and states. It has created fear in our places of joy and innocence, such as movie theaters,parks, and even in our schools. It costs our cities and towns millions of dollars and leaves holes in our communities that can never be filled. It makes our country stand out in the worst of ways. If I had to define gun violence in two words they would be devastating, tiresome and depressing.

The Palisades is the perfect place to live if you’re planning on getting your own apartment that isn’t too far from campus. The staff at the Palisades are also really nice and helpful when it comes to any concerns you may have. Only complaint I have is the thinness of the walls because you can hear a lot coming from the other apartments. Overall it’s the perfect place to feel at home and learn to be more independent. Another benefit is people without cars have access to the shuttle bus to and from campus for free utilizing their school ID.

Reply from Palisades

Had problems with roommate placements at first but problems were resolved quickly. Maintenance is timely and staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Palisades

I really enjoy staying here. It is very convenient for Southern University students, also the staff stays updated with what is happening on campus to better accommodate their residents. They’ve had recover kits for homecoming, stress relievers for mid terms, and community vision boards at the perfect time during the semester 😩. we love it here.

Reply from Palisades

Overall it is pretty nice living here as a resident. The only downfall of this apartment complex is the wait time for maintenance to fix things in your apartment. Other than that if you have good roommates and you enjoy low prices its pretty ok.

Reply from Palisades

The events are getting better and the reputation has truly improved since my moving here. The office has begun to run more cohesively also. People actually want to come here now.

Reply from Palisades

It's pretty good besides the fact that the wifi trips bad sometimes. I enjoy it here though, my apartment was fully renovated and it's very comfortable and spacious.

Reply from Palisades

The apartments are overpriced for the quality . Maintenance is slow and doesn’t fix anything. Security is not enforced at all. They just watch.

Reply from Palisades

It could be better... They still haven't fixed all the lights around area. Also people are still breaking into cars. They rather fine you for every little thing, but can't fix their buildings up or clean up.

Reply from Palisades

Nice place.. near campus so it’s convenient. Residents are kinda of loud, walls are thin.. a few things can be fixed other than that it’s great

Reply from Palisades

I really have enjoyed my stay so far. The bed is nice and comfortable. The bathrooms are a nice touch since everyone on campus is sharing a bathroom. The amenities are a great perk, especially the workout room.

Reply from Palisades

Location is great being that it is close to campus. Like the fact that I have my own room. Can’t log into the website. Maintenance requests need to be taken a little more seriously.

Reply from Palisades

My experience at the palisades has been okay, some way you can improve it would be better and faster wifi. Some good internet would be nice, lol. Also a closer dumpster too.

Reply from Palisades

The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great student-focused apartment complex within close proximity to Southern University and A&M College. Thank you.

Reply from Palisades

I think the palisades are an overall nice place to stay of you don’t want to stay on campus. It isn’t as bad as people make it seem. I love it here

Reply from Palisades

My stay at the palisades has been lovely. One thing I don't like is the apartment style, it needs more moderation. Also, there are too many speed bumps.

Reply from Palisades

So far , my time here has been pleasant. I have no issues. Everything came furnished. The fitness center and pool are very convenient and everything is close. There are many food places around. Most importantly , the front office is always helpful.

Reply from Palisades

Everyone is super friendly! Location is convenient! I like that we have a security guard and a safety app. Moving to Baton Rouge for the first time, I was nervous about where to live and finding the right location. The Palisades made the decision easy and were very accommodating to my needs.

Reply from Palisades

Everyone is friendly around the property. Staff is really friendly and likeable. Property manager is cool. No sharing room or bathroom is the best part.

Reply from Palisades

Roommate matching was not up to par. I was stuck with girls who are dirty, and rude. When I moved in every key given to me did not work until I got the fifth key. Many things were broken when I arrived. Despite the living conditions, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is superb and noise level is always at a minimum in my building.

Reply from Palisades

Management is working to getting the complex the way it’s supposed to be. But, I don’t like living here it’s now very noisy outside. The property can not accommodate the amount of parking spots for residents, that’s a major issue.