Palisades

Pest control is highly needed! There should be more lighting around the complex and fix the lights that are out. The noise level is good though
It was great maintenance was always done in a timely fashion the staff was very friendly and always ready to help you with any and every problem.
The palisades is the best apartments close to campus. They are affordable and make sure you are very comfortable. The living area is renovated and looks amazing.
I haven’t really moved in yet, but as far as communication? They’ve been giving me that. I haven’t met the team yet, but they’ve been keeping me informed and any questions that I needed to ask they gave me the answers to them.
It was alright, I didn’t have any major problems here. It was very convenient being able to leave for class 15 minutes before it started. If I hadn’t graduated yet I would’ve renewed my lease .
I would rate this experience a 7/10. My washer never got replaced like they said it would. The air conditioning was inconsistent. My mattress still is ripped since I moved in.
Overall I kept to myself and the experience was not bad. Maintenance is slow to respond and the cost is inflated for the amount of amenities in the location.
I wish the apartments put up signs that say please put your trash in the dumpster. Also the apartments needs two dumpsters near the visitors parking lot closest to the entrance, because it always overflows. Cameras need to work as well. I think that will stop a lot from happening.
My experience at the Palisades has been a nightmare. Specifically, despite numerous attempts to notify the management concerning this issue, no corrective action has been taken. I have significant documentation to corroborate the aforementioned facts. Again, my experience at the Palisades has been absolutely horrible.
Good place to stay besides my tv being broke during renovations it’s good and very nice place to stay of course I would of liked my tv and things not to be broken