The Palisades at Jaguar City is a great student housing complex within close proximity to Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Bring at the palisades was not bad like how people were saying. I feel like people over exaggerated on how bad it is. They actually have renovated apartments here that look very good.

Everything for me has been great. From the maintenance being taken care of, to the security. Have no problems right now with everything. Palisades have done a tremendous job with making me feel like I’m at home.

It’s a pleasure living here. I’m considering staying another year. I have established a wonderful friendship with my neighbors and some employees.

Reply from Palisades

My experience here at the Palisades has been wonderful and the staff here are amazing. The Palisades aren’t perfect but in this world we have to understand that things will not always go our way so with that understanding, you’ll make peace with every situation.

Reply from Palisades

I love the fun activities they have at the complex, and I’m really enjoying residence appreciation week, also that it’s like you have a bond with the staff. It’s really nice.

Reply from Palisades

I love the Palisades. The staff is just so sweet and helpful and I love the little events they put on for the residents. Of course there are things that could be better but overall it’s a great community

Reply from Palisades

In great spot, gas stations and food all around. Near campus and loving neighbors. Being here I have the space I need to be productive. I also have been blessed with great roommates.

Reply from Palisades

Just moved in my new apartment. Loving it. I would love staying here untill I graduate from college. My parents are happy that I am in a safe environment.

Reply from Palisades

Convenient for commute to nearby college campus. Complaints resolved within a timely fashion. Noise level to a minimum. Leasing office staff friendly.

Reply from Palisades

Never had a real major problem since I moved in back in August. It’s quiet for the most part & the staff is really helpful. Just renewed my lease for the next school year!

Reply from Palisades

Everything is fine in the apartment. Other than the noisy residents on top of us, the apartment is quiet and comforting. When we did have a problem, it was fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Palisades

It is GREAT! I am not renewing but I would recommend to any Southern student that wants to stay close to school. As a resident, its nice to have apartment perks with dorm prices.

Reply from Palisades

Great living experience and the staff is phenomenal. It is convenient,clean, and a all around great choice for college living experience. I would recommend

Reply from Palisades

I love staying here except for the fact that it can get kind of dirty outside in the parking lot and stairwell. There were many things that needed to be fixed in my apartment at the beginning of the year but the palisades took care of it.

Reply from Palisades

So far I have had a great experience at the palisades they have met all of my needs. The only thing that could be a bit better would be the maintenance but I have noticed big improvements during this semester.

Reply from Palisades

The people at the front are nice and helpful. They always have events going on with free food and other things that people can come get. They really support us.

Reply from Palisades

Love my staff, my building is excellent, quiet and non-disturbment. So start or renew your lease today, while prices are hot! #HappyHolidays!

Reply from Palisades

I enjoy staying here because of the free food they serve and the freedoms they provide for all residents staying here. I love staying at the palisades.

Reply from Palisades

Maintenance is an issue and need to respond more swiftly , due to the simple fact that some issues are a real emergency . My stay was okay based upon my location and how close I am to school .

Reply from Palisades

Noise level is to a minimum, staff is friendly, and the place is in a great location. Maintenance needs improvement and there needs to be more lighting

Reply from Palisades

It is a cool place to stay because it is in a good location write off from the highway. There are a lot of people here cool seems to be really friendly. I love a place that has a pool because I like to swim. I like the convenience of living next to my school and where there is transportation provided near me.

Reply from Palisades

For the most part staying here has been a great experience they are a few minor things that most people would want to improve upon for instance if this place was only open to college students who will be a lot better and much more safer. It would help if there was a constant shuttle map or notification that allowed students to know when the next shadows to campus will be coming to the Palisades.

Reply from Palisades

The staff has been tremendously helpful and very communication friendly. The residents primarily respect the rules and I would like to see more security