So far my experience has been well. Having the ability to live near campus is a plus. Not to mention I love having my own private room and restroom.

it’s quiet, nobody comes to bother me. They give the resident some privacy , i wish we had a bigger pool ,bigger rooms & bigger kitchen area

Starting my freshman year here was the best decision I’ve ever made. Not only do I have my own personal space but my roommate has became one of my closest friends !

Reply from Palisades

I really enjoy living here so far, it’s clean and quite enough for me to do work and sleep peacefully. And it’s in the perfect location for walking to school.

Reply from Palisades

It’s great and steps away from campus. When I moved in I was welcome with a smile. The office was very helpful in all questions and concerns I had.

Reply from Palisades

I always have great service from the employees in the office. I like that they communicate with the residents on important issues that we may need to be informed about. I love the events that go on in the office from time to time as well. I wish I could’ve attended more of them but i was always busy with basketball. I have experienced a lot of problems with appliances in my apartment being broken and it takes a long time for them to be fixed. Overall, the Palisades has been a decent place to live for me.

Reply from Palisades

Campus is 4 mins away for late risers. Home away from home. Kitchen own bathroom and has a nice size space for 1 or multiple residents. Can make your own space.

Reply from Palisades

I really enjoy staying in the Palisades. After a while things really begins to feel like a second home! I find my apartment to be very cozy.

Reply from Palisades

It’s ohhk because it’s close to school and work but it would be better if they fixed things on time and had an understanding that this is where we live

Reply from Palisades

I love it. It's very comfortable. Moving there made me second guess about moving anywhere else in baton rouge. Also, it's very close to campus.

Reply from Palisades

It’s very convenient for Southern university students. They handle the maintenance and other issues very well and quick. The management team are very helpful and responsive to the messages and work orders.

Reply from Palisades

Very convenient for students that attend SU. It is a bit pricey; but a very comfy first apartment. Neighbors are very respectful and love to greet everyone.

Fun & friendly atmosphere! All of the workers in the office are my age so they understand certain things better than people who are older!!!

Its a real good environment. Neighbors and employees are friendly. It really close to my school, so that’s a plus. Privacy is good also, limited parking spaces though.

My experience has been okay. It was better than I had expected. I attend southern university and it is convenient for me to live here because it's closeness to my school.

The Palisades are a very convenient housing area, especially for students. The normal 4 bedroom pack has been my go to, yet compare to other housing a little pricier. Even compared to students at LSU that live close. All in all it is easy and convenient.

I feel pretty safe here. At first I was skeptical but I feel much better about residing here. I even plan on renewing my lease and staying here in the upcoming year.

Reply from Palisades

The experience is not the best but it’s doable. If the staff could put a little more effort than it can be better. It’s conveniently located one mile away from the school.

Reply from Palisades

Maintenance always comes immediately. The area is a bery friendly environment. The Palisades are very good with delivering messages for packages received.

I love and enjoy my apartment but the community can be loud during the week at night when being loud doesn't seem beneficial and is a disturbance to those that enjoy sleeping without hearing people yelling.

Living here has been great because it’s close to campus. That’s a huge benefit, no traffic getting to class and on game days it’s no problem to walk to campus!

It's very nice place to stay. If this is your first apartment this is going to be great for you. I'm here enjoying my apartment with my brother. I just wish we could have pets.

The employees help out so much, the best they can and they are so friendly! I wish check in went a little more smoothly but that is minor error.

Even though move in time was hectic, my experience at the Palisades has been wonderful. The maintenance staff is very helpful and they are quick with getting issues fixed. It’s better than staying in the dorms on campus.

The community and amenities are nice. I enjoy walking outside and seeing the pond and sitting out there when it isn't too hot. Nice bedroom space as well.