Pallas at Pike & Rose

We enjoy living in Pallas at Pike and Rose. Its a great location with access to great restaurants and shops. We enjoy the community and staff.
Wonderful community. Helpful staff, great facilities and amenities. Perfect location. Clean and well maintained apartments and condos. Would highly recommend to others.
Overall a nice place - plenty of good bars and restaurants and shopping around which is really beneficial. The apartments are nice and facilities good. Contacting management for any reason is difficult. But maintenance team is good and fast
I love living at the Pallas! Our apartment is fabulous and you never hear any noise. We love the gym, court yard and most of all the variety of stores and restaurants you can walk too. The area is vibrant and fun with people of all ages. The garage is spacious and secure with easy access to our floor. It is a pet friendly area and my dog loves the dog play area! The only minor glitch is slow elevators. Oh, I must say the concierges are fabulous and very helpful.
I like the apartment more than I expected to. I was never told what to do with my trash. I have to walk it down the long hallway on the second floor and leave it in the hallway. I have contacted the office abt this a few times and I never hear back. Other people on my floor leave theirs outside their door. There are a few people who don't keep their dogs on leashes and one guy who is literally smoking every day and leaves his cigarettes in the grass. Tom is the nicest concierge! We re-sign Ed our lease but will be leaving in January because we are building a home. Love the stuff around the complex! Everything is close and convenient.
I enjoy living at Pike and Rose because I literally can walk outside and enjoy a night out, a fun lunch & shop date with friends, or a cozy evening sipping wine and people watching. All within a five minute walk from my apartment! The best!
Good communication. They make you feel welcome. And I feel safe and easy to get around. That is a perfect location for anyone who loves urban living
Overall, my fiancé and I enjoy living here. Beautiful apartment with flexibility to make it our own. Easy to maintain and maintenance does a fine job. The amenities and great despite not being able to use them much this year. Concierge tends to be friendly. We love Kat. Though we have been disappointed time and time again with the construction. We were given no notice of any of it when we signed our lease in November 2018.
Pike & Rose has a lot to offer, especially for residents. It is super convenient having a gym so close, as well as easy access to grocery and public transportation
So far so good. It’s hard during Covid as not all amenities are available. But David Chesley and Christopher Rodriguez have been great to deal with. Maintenance team and full time concierges are also excellent.