Pallas at Pike & Rose

4.2

4.2

Elevators are a big issue and we didn't have AC for the first 2 nights we were here. Front desk employees are awesome always so friendly and helpful.
Nice building with good finishes, no noise between units really. Lots of amenities, and Pike and Rose is an excellent place to live with lots of restaurants and things to do. Front desk and maintenance are excellent, although it's sometimes hard to get a hold of management office when needed. Overall I would recommend.
I'll start by saying we love the building and our penthouse apartment is wonderful. We love the staff at the Pallas, but the leasing team through Greystar is another story. The leasing team we worked with was terrible. Communication from start to finish was awful and getting answers was like pulling teeth. We actually had to drive to their offices on multiple occasions to get answers to EMAILS we sent them. To top it all off, one week before we were supposed to move into the penthouse unit we wanted, the unit we had been discussing with them for weeks and had submitted our security deposit for (and received a lease for), we were told it was not be available! The entire process was incredibly frustrating. Now that we're finally moved in, we love our space. Our penthouse apartment is beautiful and we're enjoying it tremendously. If we could have skipped the first 6 weeks of this process I would have given a much more "positive" review.
Very clean apartments. Love the location. Super close to the metro. Leasing office needs improvement. Too busy to answer the phone or return calls. The price of the apartments are expensive. But I feel with the proximity and the restaurants, it's justified. Other than that I would recommend these apartments.
It’s perfect. Very clean, great amenities such as pool and gym! Absolutely love working in the business center. Makes working from home easy and enjoyable!
One design flaw of the building is that the hallways for the two story units on four and six are too quiet and therefore not very social. Can’t really fix that.
I haven’t had any problems with the noise levels or building services. Moved in a month ago and so far have a good feeling about this place.
Beautiful apartment and amenities, leasing office not the most helpful or responsive. Convenient location to lots of great restaurants and activities
Concierge staffing shortages. Serious Security concerns related to outside access to building (ex. No key to enter to upper floors off Towne Rd yet is one to access to lobby ; also issues coming from 2nd fl with no lock to upper floors. Unacceptable considering recent community violence; each stairwell door must be retrofitted for key access cleaning crews doing an excellent job! Pool good and well serviced; New green furniture is nice but not at same #; missing chair-side tables. Elevator-major issue since 2015- multi-day outages. De-centralize office staff; at Lee’s street have regular on site office hours; should be a building resident/Resident Manager. Landscaping is fine. Parking is fine. Maintenance staff excellent. Someone must be at front desk 24/7-365. No being called away to other properties. Parcel lockers fantastic need more. . Suggest doing Lean Six Sigma project. Please restore the coffee and water removed “because of COVID. “ needs attention & refresh.
I love living here. The staff is so helpful and the amenities are amazing! I would recommend the Pallas to anyone who’s looking to live in the Rockville area