Pallas at Pike & Rose

4.2

4.2

The community life is unmatched. There is plenty to do around here, and we have easy access to a lot. The construction has been an inconvenience, but it is what it is. The only reason this is not a 5-star rating is because of some less-than-ideal interactions with leasing office personnel
Honestly, there are very minimal issues with my move here. I've lived here for 4 years and other than clogging sinks, weird bills (Water being twice as high as it should) and broken faucets I could fix myself, everything is mostly pretty swell. I can't hear much noise, I have a place that works for me.
I love the pike & rose area, and my little apartment. Katty the concierge is fantastic. I’ve run into a few problems with management but overall I am enjoying my time here
We love the Pallas apartment for the cleanliness and Katy the concierge! She goes above and beyond. Elevators can sometimes be a problem but overall it’s a great apartment.
I haven't been here a year yet so I'm still quite new. I really like the ongoing communication with the residents. I feel like I'm always in the loop. The only thing that I hope is temporary is the early morning construction. I've been awakened by it constantly since moving in.
Although management has taken an initial step to make the Pallas parking garage safer, we need much more help! Cars fly through the garage, almost hitting residents! Cars drive to & from the parking garage at very high rates of speed. The garage exits onto a public street across from a day care center’s play ground. I would recommend Pike & Rose/Greystar take aggressive action against speeders in our parking garage and work with the County to make our streets safer for the residents.
Great love the customer service and people. Leasing consultant was very helpful in getting me the place I wanted. The community and restaurants are delicious
Nice apartments, fast maintenance, great desk staff, nice immediate area. Only difficulty is getting a hold of management but luckily don't need to often.
Moved in a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it here! The staff are fantastic. The building is clean and safe. And it is perfectly located at Pike &Rose.
It was my 1st day living in Pallas, the community, all the amenities and even the personnel have been really great so far. I love the place !