Pallas at Pike & Rose

We really enjoy living in Pallas at Pike and Rose. The community is great - great restaurants, shops, and walking paths close by. The staff is great - very friendly and responsive.
Great amenities, staff, apartment, view of the community garden and courtyard. Great layouts. Can’t hear neighbors through walls. Great location and every time I enter lobby I think I’m on vacation.
I visited my friend who referred me and lives at Pallas apartment #1038 , it's the same model of #938 before I move. Meantime, I liked it and I am ready to move in.
Great community, great staff, good location, and ok amenities. Great community, great staff, good location, and ok amenities. Great communication
Nice complex in Pike and Rose, great access to the stores, restaurants, movie theater, bowling, farmers market, etc. Apartments themselves are nicely finished. Pros: front desk staff, locker package system, amenities, maintenance team. Cons: Hard to get a hold of management/leasing staff when needed.
With access to tons of shops, restaurants, and other outlets, Pike & Rose is a great place to live. The community has remarkable upkeep for such a popular area, too.
I love living here. My boyfriend and I have been able to really make the space our own. Other tenants are pleasant, too! The pool is beautiful and a definite treat. The price is higher than I would like, but for the apartment finishes and amenities it is okay.
I toured this building when it first opened and was impressed with the design and amenities. However I have been very disappointed by building management. They do not take precautions like requiring social distancing and masks in shared areas; I feel certain there will be a bad COVID outbreak here.
The Pallas is a great place to live. I highly recommend to all. The amenities are great as well as the neighborhood. Thank you to the staff here
I have enjoyed living here thus far. Unfortunately the pandemic has put a damper on things at the moment, but I look forward to when the gym will open up again and the pool opening (hopefully) this summer. Most of the residents I have met have been friendly.