got new stove, hot water heater, and other new items. They were replace by new manager at Pallas, who saw they were defective. I have been here more than 2 years

Great facilities and wonderful customer service. The leasing and concierge staff know your name and make you feel like family. The community is also very dog friendly.

I have lived in pike and rose for about a year and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience. A great place to live with a great staff. Highly recommend

We love our quiet apartment in Pallas. Great location and amenities (beautiful lounge area, gym, and pool/ sitting areas)! 24/7 concierge is extremely convenient and helpful.

Overall good experience, but as many people have mentioned, the elevators at Pallas should have better algorithms. They are really inefficient and people shouldn’t have to wait over 5 minutes to get on an elevator. Also, now that it’s about time to renew my lease, I was reminded of how terrible my first leasing agent was. I’m glad that I now have a different and more attentive leasing agent assisting me through my lease renewal process.

The building is kept very clean and the staff is always helpful when needed. I am also looking forward to finally utilizing the courtyard once the weather is nicer!

Nice place, but new mgt team is not as good as last. Unresponsive, not really understanding to tenants. Also recently had flood in building and stolen items, along with smell of marijuana.

Great place to live. Convenient, well maintained with a responsive staff. Seasonal farmers’ market, dog friendly and school bus stop is close. We enjoy living here.

Very great location , everything is accessible in walking distance, the complex is very modern and updated with new appliances. The service is professional

this is my second year living at pallas and I have had a successful experience. maintenance is always prompt and fixes the problem. many new shops have come into the neighborhood which is exciting!

The way that the building handles routine or emergency situations is very well done. They have my full trust. I know they will keep me up to date on important information and matters. I truly feel that I am cared for, living here.

The water goes off too much. The heat does not work. The packages get lost frequently. Not enough community activities. The holiday gathering required payment. It is extremely difficult to reach the office staff by phone.

Going on 8 months since I moved to Pallas. Only had a couple of small maintenance problems that were fixed same day request was put in. Courtney at the office is top notch when it comes to handling resident issues. Our 24hr doormen/ women are always kind and friendly. So happy to have found an amazing place like Pallas Pike and Rose to call home.

We just moved into Pallas over the weekend, and the entire process was seamless. We love our new home. We previously resided in Persei (still have friends and family there), we lived elsewhere last year, and, until we moved away, we didn't realize how well-planned and enjoyable the Pike & Rose community is ("you don't know what you've got, 'til it's gone"). So, yes, we are glad to be back (iPic is my personal favorite). Pallas had some recent maintenance challenges, but management is on top of the problems and making clear progress just in the few days I've been a resident. Aside from workers being in the building a lot right now, we do not sense any negative impact from the repairs. I am confident, when they're done, the building as a whole is going to be back to being among the best. Finally, last, but not least, everyone is so _nice_: the concierges, the leasing staff and fellow residents.

Great staff and maintenance, good amenities, and Pike & Rose is really getting a lot of stuff in the neighborhood. Only downside is that the building has some issues (AC, water leaks, etc seem more common than I would like), and it is not always easy to connect with management. Otherwise we really enjoy living here and would recommend.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I love Pallas. It’s a great community. Wish there were more amenities though. A pool table would be nice for what I pay. My only complaint is when I use the oven my fire alarm goes off occasionally . Can’t use it above 425 degrees.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Love my community! The place is well taken care of. Concierge is always friendly and helpful. Maintance people are fast and on point. Great location, amazing amenities and incredible views!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Beautiful and clean apartments with minimum noise level and a welcoming community. Haven't had any major concerns yet, but the leasing ambassador was generally unprofessional and sometimes rude.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I've lived here for nearly 3 years. The building and units are wonderful. The common areas are beautiful. I've watched the community grow and I'm proud to have been here from the onset. Love my neighbors. The family loves it. The biggest challenge has been the overall management. To date, i still dont understand how my EMS bill works vs my Pepco vs my base rent. It's a cluster and that's just the tip of the ice berg.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

This is great. I'm looking forward to learning about all the possible rewards as well as connect with people around the community. Can't wait to get started!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Response to my inquiries take long time. Nice place, elegant, great concierge service, super clean building. The parking garage is super secure, the vicinity is so beautiful, great neighborhood.

I was so excited once I moved into the Pallas 2 years ago. Since then things have changed, in the beginning there were brunch offer 2 Sundays out of the month, well that's no more. The lobby was decorated very nicely during the holidays, that's also no more.. I feel for the amount of rent that I pay the residence of Pike & Rose should offer there residence more of a incentive.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Nita has been very helpful throughout the process. She follows up with us and returns our calls and emails very timely. The concierge has also been very helpful during these first few weeks we have lived at the Pallace.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Awesome place to live. In the middle of shopping, restaurants, and work is 15 minutes up the road. Four grocery stores and banking is close.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

The Pallas is a great place to live. The staff is great. The apartment is great. Looking forward to renewing my lease when my lease is up soon.