Great location, nice modern look apartments. Nice and helpful staff, good maintenance service. Amenities can be an issues though. Overall, it’s ok

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

The Pallas has been a great place to live. It is very convenient to a lot of places. The staff is all very helpful and responsive. Thank you again

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Living in Pike and Rose has been a very good experience thus far. I thoroughly appreciate the convenience of the variety of shops and restaurants. Would recommend!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

We love the community at Pallas. The building is nice and quiet! The front desk concierge are so kind and the amenities are an added bonus! We are close to great restaurants, shops, and entertainment.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I love living at P&R. It checks off all of the boxes on my list: safe, assessable, elegant, and surrounded by lots to do. My only request would be to have a more responsive leasing team.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Great amenities and excellent desk and maintenance staff. Some construction outside which can be noisy, and occasional smells of smokers, but overall we are happy to live at Pallas. Pike and Rose has some really nice places to eat shop and drink too.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Beautiful apartment complex!!!! Everyone is friendly except for one lady at the concierge desk, her name is Lina. She has an awful attitude.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

It is not a bad place to live considering the neighborhood and community you are living in. The place is really nice, it is clean and quiet. The people who live here are friendly but the staff needs to be more helpful with new residents.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Love living at Pallas at Pike and Rose. Great staff and building. Water pressure has not been the best over the last few months, otherwise things have been really great. Amenities are top notch and access to pike and rose is the icing on the cake.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

We really enjoy the community as well as the convenience of entertainment, dining, shopping and metro access. It’s also a fairly diverse community, which is important for us.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Great community! Love the lounges and the external area. Would like some more gym equipment. Looking forward to the start of the pool season.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Friendly staff and everything has been easy and straight forward. The website doesn't take forever to load. Amenities are nice and there is always something happening

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Perfect location to shopping, movies, food. Clean, comfortable and friendly. I have not lived in a place like this and find it a perfect fit for my needs.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Great leasing team. Appreciate their attentiveness to detail. Very attractive community and amenities couldn't be beat. I also enjoy the ability to get to know the community a little more

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

got new stove, hot water heater, and other new items. They were replace by new manager at Pallas, who saw they were defective. I have been here more than 2 years

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Great facilities and wonderful customer service. The leasing and concierge staff know your name and make you feel like family. The community is also very dog friendly.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I have lived in pike and rose for about a year and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience. A great place to live with a great staff. Highly recommend

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

We love our quiet apartment in Pallas. Great location and amenities (beautiful lounge area, gym, and pool/ sitting areas)! 24/7 concierge is extremely convenient and helpful.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Overall good experience, but as many people have mentioned, the elevators at Pallas should have better algorithms. They are really inefficient and people shouldn’t have to wait over 5 minutes to get on an elevator. Also, now that it’s about time to renew my lease, I was reminded of how terrible my first leasing agent was. I’m glad that I now have a different and more attentive leasing agent assisting me through my lease renewal process.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

The building is kept very clean and the staff is always helpful when needed. I am also looking forward to finally utilizing the courtyard once the weather is nicer!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Nice place, but new mgt team is not as good as last. Unresponsive, not really understanding to tenants. Also recently had flood in building and stolen items, along with smell of marijuana.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Great place to live. Convenient, well maintained with a responsive staff. Seasonal farmers’ market, dog friendly and school bus stop is close. We enjoy living here.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Very great location , everything is accessible in walking distance, the complex is very modern and updated with new appliances. The service is professional

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

this is my second year living at pallas and I have had a successful experience. maintenance is always prompt and fixes the problem. many new shops have come into the neighborhood which is exciting!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

The way that the building handles routine or emergency situations is very well done. They have my full trust. I know they will keep me up to date on important information and matters. I truly feel that I am cared for, living here.