Pallas at Pike & Rose
4 stars366 Reviews

Tracey
about 10 hours ago
We love living at Pike and Rose from the day we first moved in three years ago. Our apartment is great and you can’t beat this location. I love how dog friendly the area is as well. Our maintenance team and concierges do a fantastic job. One big negative is the garage however. We pay for a secure and safe place to park our cars and it is not. The gates are broken all the time. I have seen people in there twice that should not have been there and I reported it. Why are paying full price each month for half of a service?! I would also like them to use security cameras to fine the residents who consistently refuse to clean up after their dogs in the areas outside of our building and our dog area. Most people are responsible but the ones that don’t ruin it for everyone. I hope they finish construction soon because I live directly over it but I realize that is out of our management’s control.

Mia
Our Family is enjoying our stay! Special Thank you to the entire team; everyone is courteous and pays attention to details. We are looking forward to enjoying the holiday season around the community.

Jessica
We do not get follow ups or hear back from management or staff on issues we are having. Very frustrating. We would like to hear back from someone.

Angele
It’s been mostly great except for the elevator issues. The concierge group are very helpful and friendly. The noise is minimal but there is marijuana usage that continues.

Christopher
The elevator situation is getting worse due to the service elevator out for months and reservations for moving on the middle elevator. Can we limit move in reservations to times when resident use in lower demand?? People moving have a little more flexibility in their schedules than residents work schedules. I would suggest M-F 10am-4pm, 7pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday noon-10pm. This would allow residents to begin their mornings and weekends uninterrupted.

Lynn
The breaking down of the elevators seems to be an ongoing issue at the Pallas. In a high-rise with this many residents, that should just not happen! Not only is it a regular aggravation, it is a true safety issue as well!

Paul
I love living here. Very convenient to everything. Management nice to interact with. Reasonably priced for the area. Local stores and restaurants are great

Alyssa
about 2 months ago
Haven’t had any issues except with billing but otherwise my art has been smooth at the Pallas. One suggestion is proper ventilation above the stove

Angela
about 2 months ago
I just moved here and I really love the community! I do love the palace because there’s so many nice people and so many lovely friendly dogs! I’m looking forward to when I can walk again and bring my dogs down even though they’re yuppie and bark at everything to include other dogs reads skateboards air etc. lol but they’re cute as a button!

Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
Very noisy, the local dive bar called “the block” attracts a very loud crowd with their very noisy cars that speed through the neighborhood and cause problems. The police have to be called all most every night. A woman was hit and almost killed by one of these loud cars speeding through a parking lot. Pike & Rose Management should work with Federal Reality & Montgomery County to close “the block” down.