Pallas at Pike & Rose

I’ve been apart of this community for 4yrs. I love living here. I’m very comfortable here at Pallas and the people who live here are very fashionable and confident. I like sharing the elevator with them so pleasant and the dogs are so adorable I have a few favorites! 🥰
We have really enjoyed living in Pike and Rose for the past year and change. The Pallas is a very nice building and the proximity to retail/restaurants is unmatched
Great View and Cozy apartment. Friendly neighbors, front desk and maintenance are amazing! Walkable neighborhood with plenty of good restaurants and shopping.
Very helpful during the tour. Had a little trouble getting in touch with someone when I had questions. I finally got a hold of someone who works there and they answered my questions
I enjoy living at Pallas. Friendly neighbors and the staff is responsive. The neighborhood is fun. You can pretty much walk to anything (including grocery store if you really wanted). Tons of food and fun activities close by. I enjoy the events Put on by the building and Pike & Rose.
I really enjoy living here! I feel safe and comfortable in this apartment. I appreciate how construction on Towne Road in the early AM or late PM is no longer taking place. The apartment features and finishes are gorgeous. One woman in particular at reception, Kat I believe, is always EXTREMELY helpful and thoughtful. On occasion, the hot water doesn’t work well. All things considered, I’d recommend this location to a friend.
Everyone I've worked with is cheerful and helpful. Their positive attitude makes it a huge difference and makes me feel confident that everything will be taken care of! Thank you!
We love living in Pallas at Pike & Rose. The building is great - quiet in our apt, but plenty to do in the area. The concierge staff are always so helpful and neighbors are very friendly!
Great community to live in due to its superb location and many events happening in the area Also a central location for shopping and generally getting things done
Overall it’s been good. Aside from the proximity to construction early on and some occasional maintenance issues, I have enjoyed it here. The units are nice and the neighborhood is great.