Very helpful during the tour. Had a little trouble getting in touch with someone when I had questions. I finally got a hold of someone who works there and they answered my questions

I enjoy living at Pallas. Friendly neighbors and the staff is responsive. The neighborhood is fun. You can pretty much walk to anything (including grocery store if you really wanted). Tons of food and fun activities close by. I enjoy the events Put on by the building and Pike & Rose.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I really enjoy living here! I feel safe and comfortable in this apartment. I appreciate how construction on Towne Road in the early AM or late PM is no longer taking place. The apartment features and finishes are gorgeous. One woman in particular at reception, Kat I believe, is always EXTREMELY helpful and thoughtful. On occasion, the hot water doesn’t work well. All things considered, I’d recommend this location to a friend.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Everyone I've worked with is cheerful and helpful. Their positive attitude makes it a huge difference and makes me feel confident that everything will be taken care of! Thank you!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

We love living in Pallas at Pike & Rose. The building is great - quiet in our apt, but plenty to do in the area. The concierge staff are always so helpful and neighbors are very friendly!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Great community to live in due to its superb location and many events happening in the area Also a central location for shopping and generally getting things done

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Overall it’s been good. Aside from the proximity to construction early on and some occasional maintenance issues, I have enjoyed it here. The units are nice and the neighborhood is great.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

A great modern apartment with beautiful views of the area. The application process was easy and I felt very welcome while moving into the community.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Convenient location with plenty of amenities on site. Best experience with Armando, who is always very helpful and responsive to any questions. Maintenance is on point and available within hours after reporting a problem. Staff is professional and courteous.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Friendly community and beautiful location. Close to metro station, close to shopping center, movie theater, restaurants, coffee shops. Nice gardening in the building.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I thoroughly appreciate the maintenance and upkeep of the area. It is refreshing to see such a populated area be so clean and welcoming. With popularity, comes visitors, creating a crowded, yet manageable, environment

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

This Entire community staff, from management all the way throughout, continue to exceed my expectations. The personal care that they offer is second to none. They are always hard at work trying to make our beautiful apartment a home.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I love living in Pallas at Pike & Rose. The building is clean and quiet. The amenities are very useful and the front desk staff is always helpful!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Daniel was so kind and pleasant! Great place! It was a bit complicated to move here and Daniel made it much easier and fun! Everything was clear and the team made as most adjustments as they could to help us

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

It’s the best! Convenient living with everything you need from shopping to restaurants and plenty of entertainment for you and your guests. Everything is available to you it great.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

clean, modern, great location, wonderful amenities, staff is receptive to residents needs. Elevators run well except for occasional slow downs but timely response to maintence.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Overall very good - the best parts are the front desk staff, the maintenance team, and the amenities. Management is still a bit hard to contact and the building itself has had some issues, but overall I would recommend.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

So great so far. I just moved in. The complex is quiet in my area. I am unsure of how to dispose of my trash and it wasn't explained to me. I've just been guessing. The concierge attendants are very nice and welcoming.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

I love Pike&Rose and The Pallas is great for the most part. But recently my car was broken into twice and the front desk told me nothing could be done. It doesn’t make me feel safe when my car that is parked in a closed/private parking garage (that I pay monthly for) gets broken into. If the garage/our home is not safe, cameras NEED to be installed!!!

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Friendly staff. Great facility. Nice modern layouts. Great community. The amenities are excellent and offer something for everyone. Very njce.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Pallas at Pike & Rose offers a great location and pricing that matches the market...but as nice as it is to live here, as with any community, it has it's share of problems. You'll see many reviews mentioning elevator problems, and they're not wrong. There are times when the elevators have issues, but they react quickly to get them fixed. Pike & Rose is a fantastic community to be part of and Pallas offers the quietest living of the three apartment buildings. We're tucked away in the back of the complex and that makes a big difference. Parking can be tight on certain weekends when everyone is home, but even then, you can find a space to park. Maintenance has steadily improved under new leadership and turnaround time is getting much better. Overall, there is room for improvement, but we very much enjoy living at Pallas.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Garage door cards often fail; garage speaker call boxes are inaudible; elevators in buildings are often slow; staff however works to accommodate and address concerns quickly; building is well maintained

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

Overall it has been a great experience. Amenities are excellent. The maintain ace service respond in a timely manner the requests. The Pike and Rose ambassadors are very helpful. Neighborhood is very active, there are many restaurants and places to have fun.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

The view of the apartment is great and people here are nice. The neighborhood is awesome and there are great restaurants here. There is a swimming pool.

Reply from Pallas at Pike & Rose

nice building and amenities. The community is very welcoming and clean. We have had some difficulty getting things done to the apartment that were requested when we signed the contract.