Pallas at Pike & Rose

4.1

4.1

Alyssa
The community has been great thus far as I’m about to reach a year. Once all financial issues were resolved things have been a breeze with the company.
Tyler
This would be higher if I had a better experience with management. The construction, though unavoidable, also causes some frustration when it comes to noise and convenience. Otherwise, the area is great and it is really nice to be collocated to retailers and restaurants
Samantha
My experience has been great so far. There is a feeling of community with the residency staff and the scheduled resident events. The convenience of living in a great town center along with the amenities adds to the experience.
Stacy
Experience is great other than my guest having no visitors spots! Pallas doesn’t have any reserved spots for visitors. We are forced to tell our guest to park in paid parking. If you park in the spaces that should be for visitors, you will get a notice on your car and now they tow.
Verified Resident
Please work with the County to close the, "the block", a local dive bar. The police have to be called almost every weekend and a young woman was run over by a car because of a dispute stemming from the, "the block".
Peter
I’ve been living at the Palace Apartments for 6 months and I love it. Everything is so convenient and there are 16 restaurants just a short walk away. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an apartment in this area.
Eric E.
Generally I have been happy living here but I am very disappointed and an unauthorized tow that happened a few weeks ago which cost me several hours of time, a significant amount of money, and a lot of aggravation. I tried contacting the building by phone multiple times to discuss the matter without a callback. I would like this matter to be remedied by resident services ASAP.
Matthew
I really like the building and the location, but I had a horrible experience with my leasing agent that almost kept me from moving in. I'm optimistic it won't be indicitive of my entire experience living here, but I just can't rate it highly at this point without being sure everything goes better than the leasing process.
Kayli
Pike and Rose is a beautiful, lively community, and Pallas is a beautiful place to live while enjoying it! I would choose to live there again and again.
Caitlin
Very happy with my new apartment and community. Pike and Rose is a great neighborhood to live in, but I also love the proximity to the metro to get downtown.