So far this community is amazing. Everything is kept up very well and I have no complaints. The gym is very nice and has lots of great machines.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Alexa in the front office is the kindest and most helpful person I've ever met! Everyone from maintenance to office has gone above and beyond.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Alexa assisted me the entire way and she is an astounding agent. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and guided me through every step with phenomenal elaboration. I couldn’t have asked anyone else for a better experience. Thank you!

Reply from Palm Canyon

We are going into our second year here and like it. We’ve had some problems in the past with our disposal and toilet and calling maintenance to fix it. We live in a semi quiet building. Trouble with parking after 4pm. I wish management wouldn’t change so often, and I always see a new face in the office and just want to see the same person. Wish it didn’t cost sooo much to live in a 1bed. Overall I am happy here.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Living here has been great so far. The staff is amazing! I love the upgraded unit. My dog loves it here, too! The location is great, and so far everyone has been very friendly and respectful!

Reply from Palm Canyon

Nice place. Mostly quiet. Some issues with maintenance related things that still need correction. Landscape is fairly well kept. Overall pretty good.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Love the view I have from my apartment, they put all brand new carpet into my new home and it can’t get any better! They treated us so well and I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from Palm Canyon

So far so good, I just moved in last month and everything in my apartment was up to standard . They come get your trash by your door which is very helpful and time saving

Reply from Palm Canyon

Paddy and I love living here. It's close to everything we need in lives; work, mall, grocery store, and what not. Paddy has made lifelong doggie friends!

Reply from Palm Canyon

So far everyone has been great and very welcoming, and maintenance has been good about coming out when told of a problem. No complaints yet!

Reply from Palm Canyon

Palm Canyon has been great, any issue has been resolved in a timely manner, location is perfect, remodels look incredible and all the staff are very helpful.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Not moved in yet but have spoken on the phone to the Sr Community Manager and the Office Manager. They were both so courteous and helpful that I actually told my husband it was going to be a good community to live in. You can’t imagine how nice it is to have this kind of help when you ask so many questions.

Reply from Palm Canyon

The location looks pretty but parking is horrible, a ton of dead cockroaches in apartment at move in, ac in master bedroom still doesn’t work. You have to stay on top of management and maintenance for work orders to be completed. Walls are thin and neighbors are always screaming at kids.

Reply from Palm Canyon

We absolutely love to be here , in general a very quiet and peaceful place , can't really complaint about anything even if there was a thing or two in the previous year , we are very happy. Thanks to the new management by the way.

Reply from Palm Canyon

The location is good. Got Asian market right there. Starbucks, Walmart, Costco, and so on... but the maintenance is kinda slow and some of the things aren’t working so well. Like the outlet or the lock.

Reply from Palm Canyon

I am enjoying living in these apartment homes together with my family. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because I still am waiting for maintenance to help out with work orders that I gave a little over a month ago. Otherwise, great community.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Better than the prior management. Maintenance still slow. Parking is a huge problem. It would be nice if new management would back what the prior management committed to.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Great place to live, my first time moving out and when I came here, it was nothing but open arms from the staff, they really make this place feel like home.

Reply from Palm Canyon

I haven’t really enjoyed living here, but it’s acceptable for now. I hope in the future for new tenants the staff and office can be more attentive.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Convenient location. Parking needs to be improved for residents as it seems there is not enough space to accommodate everyone. Always new staff in the office but always friendly

Reply from Palm Canyon

I love the community and all amenities. I've had a couple issues with kitchen appliances but maintenance is quick and friendly. Friendly neighbors and close to everything you need

Reply from Palm Canyon

I grew up moving in and out of apartments so I have lots of experience from lots of different locations and so far this one is the best so far. So unique and different. I love this new community thing where residents can communicate with one another!

Reply from Palm Canyon

It's great with nice community. It's very close to the freeway, costco, walmart and Leelee supermarket. I would recommend it to my friends. I like it.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Great place, mostly quiet. Very convenient location. It's been a bit over a year living here, and I still don't have any complaints. I'll recommend any time.

Reply from Palm Canyon

I’ve lived here for about 4 months now. The staff here are always friendly and helpful. The grounds are always gorgeous. Not to mention full washer and dryers. I haven’t ever been happier in an apartment than I am here.