Good atmosphere . No complaints yet (: 1 bedroom is spacious and has its own balcony. The washer and dryers are super big and awesome! I never have to dry something twice

Reply from Palm Canyon

Its been good so far. Havent had any issues with anything really other than my ac but maintenance worked on it till it finally got fixed. People in the complex has been nice and been a real good experience here.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Awful awful experience! Was told a pack of lies from the get go . From the moment I applied for the apartment to the day of move in . I can hardly wait to move out.

Reply from Palm Canyon

So far I have loved living here. Its 15 mins from my work and my daughters bus stop is right outside the gate. 5 mins from her grandma's house and a quiet place to live.

Reply from Palm Canyon

I have enjoyed staying here these past few months. Maintenance is responsive with large issues which is awesome, but haven’t taken care of a few small things mentioned when i first moved in.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Location is great! The rooms are pretty decent as well. Great apartments for the price too! When we first moved in we had some problems with the staff, but it has been better since!

Reply from Palm Canyon

Overall decent. Had some issues on move in, AC wasn't blowing well and locks needed to be retooled as well as the kitchen lights being burnt out. But the front office and maintenance made sure it was resolved quickly.

Reply from Palm Canyon

It's been a good experience thus far. Olivia & Angel have been very helpful thus far. Place is quiet and safe. Easy access to various shopping malls, supermarkets & work. Keep it up!

Reply from Palm Canyon

Apartment feels cheap. I don’t believe what they charge Is worth it. But community is quiet and location is a super plus! It is definitely a comfortable home and roomy for a small family.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Parking is a hassle, I understand it isn’t it the current management fault. But it’s really ridiculous i see some of the me of the same cars parked in the free spots for months/weeks with out age. Previous office staff was alright nothing under or over whelming. Got a change to meet new one of the new staff members and felt like they were trying to make me feel dumb when explaining something. I’ll give them another chance. Would appreciate to be able to opt out of useless valet trash. Lots of untold fees listed after luring you in with “base rent” advertisement on website. Upgraded unit has had constant small small repairs needed. Maybe this isn’t just apartment living but it’s not for me for me.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Today I met Gina...new office manager...only spoke with her for about 10 minutes but she made it obvious she cares about my concerns and the safety of the residents here at Palm Canyon...

Reply from Palm Canyon

So far its been aggravating my cars are being towed . My neighbors are racist and I can't wait until my lease is up. I'm moving back to a house

Reply from Palm Canyon

It’s been pretty good all in all ... I would that they would keep the back pool open more! Seems to be locked up on random days! Everything else is great!

Reply from Palm Canyon

It's almost a year we're here at Palm Canyon, and it's all good up till now. No issues, and the very minor ones we did have in the past were all taken care of in a reasonable time frame.

Renting here is great. AC works great especially moving in during summer. Nice remodeled apartment with nice appliances. Pool is nice and a close parking spot.

Reply from Palm Canyon

It’s only been a week but I definitely feel at home. Anything that was wrong was fixed in a timely manor and the staff seems wonderful. The property and units are gorgeous as well.

Reply from Palm Canyon

These apartments are great and spacious! Moved in a month ago and everything is great so far. We love how pet friendly it is! I would definitely recommend this place

Reply from Palm Canyon

I have had a hard time getting the maintenance to respond to my repairs. Also think it's weird that there are no lights in the pool at night.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Perfect location and close to everything you could need! Gas station, drug store and walmart all within 5 minutes. Even a gas station within walking distance!

Reply from Palm Canyon

Moving was simple. I was a mess and the staff worked very well with my scatter brain. I’m super satisfied with the process and the quickness

It's a nice and very big apartment, there's many trees, the neighbours are very kind. It's also a nice location, very close to Leelee market, walsgreen and costco.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Location is great and Olivia has made great improvements to the community. They removed the playground for the kids, it needed to be updated. I wish there was a bbq grill in the back by the volley ball court, and maybe a small grassy area.

Reply from Palm Canyon

The community has been great to live in. Very quiet and clean. Office staff is wonderful. Only suggestion would be to hire more maintenance staff to be able to handle the high work order load especially over the summer.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Nothing is completed in a timely manner and the things that do get “fixed” are never completed right. This place needs a lot of work. Wet disappointing

Great amenities, nice area, super cool pool, close to everything we need, good school districts, very kid friendly, and super friendly employees.