So far i like how quiet the neighborhood is. Mostly everyone keeps to themselves but will smile and wave hello. The dog poop needs to get picked up more often but other than that its great. Maintenance is done in a timely manner and i couldnt be happier about it.

Now that my neighbors got evicted its much quieter and I dont have to smell pot all day. Still pay more than this place is worth, the windows are so old it doesnt hold in heat or a/c.

My experience here has been very good so far. Best apartments in Tucson! The management staff is amazing, the landscape is wonderful! The area of town is really nice and really safe.

Been here for a week now and I love the complex. Wish there was more uncovered parking but I’m so happy to come home. Being here makes life so much easier

Great customer service. Friendly neighbors. Quick maintenance and I enjoy being part of the community. Angel was a great help and he managed to get us in quickly.

The apartment is really nice, but when I moved in there was trash strewn all around the ground and my neighbor always has trash outside her apartment.

So far, we've only been here a week. Still no maintenance has come to fix the washing machine and the list of issues we had when we moved in. Some of the outlets dont work and some of the light sockets. Also there are bugs, whoch no one informed us about. And there are neighbors that play loud music until 1am. Dog poop all over the grass areas.

Still waiting on maintenance on dryer since initial call 3 days ago. Would like to see more efficient service from the team that is here, thank you

It isn't the worst, it isn't the best. It's a place to live and so far my experiences have been good. Hopefully that won't change anytime in the future.

I like how when there are problems; big or small they get working on it right away. I love how happy my Paddy is when he knows he ihome. I LOVE my neighbors in the community and how we come together to try and help our neighbors when they need help!!!!!!!

The community location is excellent. It's in a great part of town, close to whatever you might need. I like that all the units have washers and dryers in them. However, the maintenance team has been a recurring problem since I've lived here.

So far living here has been great. I moved from Las Vegas and this is my first apartment, but everyone at the office was patient and understanding

Reply from Palm Canyon

This is the first apartment complex I have moved into and it seem like a very easy transition. Thanks to Angel and the other staff who were exceptionally helpful and friendly we did not have trouble getting set up. The apartments are always very well up kept and the landscape presentable. The interior has a very nice layout and the appliances are very easy to work with.

Reply from Palm Canyon

The unit is great. The area is great. The office is unorganized and worries me. The pool is very nice. My neighbor has had his trash outside for four days now

Reply from Palm Canyon

Ever since the complex has changed ownership it has been amazing they are very accommodating. The community if very family friendly, our family has lived in this complex for 6 years

Reply from Palm Canyon

Great office staff very understanding, positive, friendly, move in was very easy, the apartment is great!!!! This place is a 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... I did look at other place but this place warm my ♥️

Reply from Palm Canyon

I moved in here in January and so far I have loved living here. I got to enjoy the peace quiet and enjoy a pool party with my daughter. The staff is amazingly friendly.

Reply from Palm Canyon

air conditioning sucks, doesnt cool of the apartment stays at 72 or above, dryer takes forever and drains suck as well as the stove. but I'll manage.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Pretty good... the only thing is the office never answers the phone when I need assistance or have a question about something! Other then that I can’t complain!

Reply from Palm Canyon

Sadly, we had a bad experience to start with the staff. Thankfully it has gotten better and they have been more helpful! The apartments are very nice and great price!

Reply from Palm Canyon

Everyone I have met is very kind and helpful. I’m not scared to go outside at night. Plus it’s always very quiet, day and night. Parking is a nightmare so I took off a star but other than that 5 stars!

Reply from Palm Canyon

So far haven't had to many problems or complaints. Our move in date was pushed back due to our appliances not being installed but the problem was quickly fixed.

Reply from Palm Canyon

Just the same as when we moved in . Great in all aspects of apartment living. We're really comfortable here, and have no issues with Palm Canyon at all.The office and maintenance staff are always helpful and attend to our inquiries as soon as possible. Thank you Palm Canyon.

Reply from Palm Canyon

I’ve never lived somewhere so poorly managed and maintained. Something breaks like every week here. It’s extremely annoying. No one who renovated my apartment took the time to make sure everything worked and was done right.

Reply from Palm Canyon

I love it here. It’s so quiet and family friendly. The amenities are a life saver! It’s a nice neighborhood to live in. The apartment is super comfortable.