Moving here to this community in Palm Trace Landing I noticed a quite a few things. I noticed that this community is very quite,safe, and clean. I enjoy my safety and clean environment. The environmental specialist are very kind and helpful also those that come in and help out in the apartment when things go wrong they make things go so right.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Is a very quiet community, family environment, dog friendly and good pools to enjoy, barbecue area everywhere, 3 gyms to workout, maintenance request is attending within 48 hours

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great move in experience. The process is orderly and emails are explicit about what to do for move in. The staff, especially Elicia, is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nice complex, management resolves issues quickly, valet trash service is provided. Overall good experience here at Palm Trace. Maintenance is great

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

We will make a year her this month and we have signed out new lease to stay another year. We love it here!! It’s so peaceful no one bothers you maintenance helps with what ever request you put in right away! The office team is amazing I love elicia she’s the GREATEST!!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Community is great with safe environment, nice people and good ammunition. The community is too big and have many events to attent which is fun. Every week different food truck comes with delicious food. Great community and will definitely recommend all.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This community is great! Great culture for young folks and old. Having access to several pools, and fitness facilities along with other amenities is exactly what else we’re looking for.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This is a very nice place among I stayed so far. This community is near to so many stores and offices and I enjoy living here. I love the community parties held during each festival.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great community, very safe, peaceful but the office staff could learn to use a little extra empathy. 3 years here so far and living it. The lake and doggie trail is nice. Please add some benches around the lake for a nice romantic view for couples.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s a great place to live at. We have been here since February of this year and we just love it. The complete staff it’s great as well. We love it!!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Amazing place to live, beautiful!!! We love it here and my kids love the pools! It seems very peaceful so far and we are looking forward to living here a while

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I've been at PTL for over 4 years. I absolutely love my unit. It is in the best location. I love the vinyl wood floors. For the most part it is quiet and I don't get disturbed. I love the new package system. The apartment management really tries and get involved with the upkeep, offering activities for adults and kids and improving the appearance of the overall community. I've enjoyed my experience living here so far.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It is so pretty good leave here. I love so much this place, but only have some problems.. Here have some problems, have so many animals and we can’t do noises

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Used to live here 2 years ago and it was horrible and I just moved back and is amazing lol what a twist maintances is fast too will probably stay again

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nice quiet community. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance staff takes care if things fast. My husband and i like living here. We like the amenities.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love it here! The leasing office is my favorite place to stop by! The hot chocolate is delicious and it always makes me feel nice after a long day.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Affordable rental rates. Remodeled unit. Decent parking availability. Valet trash is reliable. Gym needs some updated equipment. Dog park needs more maintenance and lights. Older unit has inefficient AC and higher fpl bill.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love living here, lots of great amenities. Location is perfect. The staff is very attentive to our needs and they always strive to make sure we are satisfied with them. Thank you Palm Trace.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here for the past six months. My stove was giving me a few issues when I first move in and maintenance immediately came over and fix it .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The complex is fairly nice. The maintenance could do a little better. It took them some time before coming to fix what we called in for. It would also be nice if there was more to the fitness rooms.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

You get what you pay for. My biggest issues is for the first two months I lived here my apartment had ants. I was having my apartment sprayed at least once a week before someone came out to check the seals on the windows and doors.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The Staff here is great. The location of the apartments is nice. The cleanliness of the complex is great always see the maintenance cleaning up to keep it looking nice

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I’ve been living at Palm Trace Landings since June and to be honest I’m loving it . The staff has been helpful when and if I needed it and I love my apartment .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

New to living in palm trace really like the community so far. And everyone in the office is really nice to work with from the application process was very easy!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s been a few months now living here, and I love it. Maintenance is on the spot, once you put a request is taken care right away. Very clean it’s a shame how a few residents or visitors throw garbage everywhere except the garbage can.