The apartment complex is conveniently located amongst shops and convenience stores and is within a short distance to the colleges in the area. The only problem is finding parking after 8pm.

Great community to live but needs more security and also needs a better maintenance in some aspects like around the lake and pools. Please add some security cameras

It is a very nice community with lots of activity .. The pool is always clean and the staff is very friendly .. I like how they are renovating the building ..

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

good location to freeways and schools, restaurants etc with in a couple of miles... multiple gyms and pools which is nice due to size of the complex.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great place to live. Quiet neighborhood but limited parking space near your apartment.love the food trucks that come and the different activites for the residents

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My family loves it here. It is very dog friendly perfect for our pups. The lake views are lovely when you catch the sunset. I love the vaulted ceilings in my apartment.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Amazing experience best community thus far will highly recommend. Best immunities and they staff is so pleasant. Property is always clean never any trash around.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Community is great with very nice amenities. They offer tons of events for a variety of ages to keep the community interacting. We just resigned our lease!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

What a great community. Everyone at the office is super nice and extremely helpful. All the amenities that come along with living here makes it totally worth it! I couldn't ask for more.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great location, love the activities done for residents. Very engaging and thoughtful. I like the proximity of the shopping malls, major highways, and schools. I recommend Palm Trace Landings

I have to say it’s gotten a lot better. At first I felt like maintenance was very poor but now whenever we submit a work order, it gets handled right away. Overall pretty ordinary. There was a short period of time when someone kept or pulling the fire alarms for the buildings but it hasn’t happened in a couple of weeks. There’s always activities for the people in the community too, which is pretty cool.

Love this place, so calm and clean. My family and I are so happy with this moving, location and goid prices...very spacious and great amenities included.

Very nice community. Great placement. Parking policy sucks but overall really good. Staff is very nice and ammenities are always a plus. Like living here a lot.

Central location, great office staff, efficient maintenance staff. Resident communication from office staff could be better. Weekly food trucks are nice.

The community is very well kept and clean at all times. The employees in the main office are very friendly and are help assist with any needs I may have.

Office Staff is really friendly and helpful, however my apt was not fully cleaned on move in but they worked to get it to part upon request!

I love living here, the facilities are really nice. I also enjoy the trash services and community style living. It’s clean and comfortable to live at palm trace.

Best living experience, anytime i have an issue in the house maintenance immediately comes and fixes it. The neighborhood has everything you need walking distance. What else can you ask for?

We moved in three weeks ago, and so far everything is really nice. Community is clean, everybody is friendly, and the maintenance people are on top of their job when you need something fix. Great choice we made in moving in.

It’s been better than I imagined. Thin Walls equal hear a lot of things; but overall quite Day/night. Nice staff and great amenities. Almost loved here half a year and it’s going great so far;Valet trash also comes in handy during busy days.

Living here the a. location is very quiet and ypu have apiece of mind.You are close to shopping centers, schools,colleges.There is a jym and pool at the clubhouse

Such a great community, with the best customer service . They are also very on top of their Maintenance! Although I do wish people would pick up more after their dogs poop .

Had a great experience finding this place and working with the people at the leasing office. They helped me find exactly what I needed and understood my needs in making sure my daughter lived in a good place.

I love my apartment. I live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath. The rooms are a good size with nice walk in closets. The high ceilings make the area seem a lot bigger. The kitchen is a decent size but a little out dated.

Great community! It’s quiet and the neighbors are friendly. Great grounds with nice pools and three fitness centers. Maintenance is always super fast too!