Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very quiet and family friendly. I love the environment and amenities. The pools are great. I love that the apartments are spacious and have big balconies.
The appliances are in need of a serious upgrade, but the amenities offered in the community are great! The grounds staff is very helpful and responsive.
It was great experience. Wonderful place close to I 95 close to the school even to university drive. Available three pools three fitness room grate landscape.
The management team at our community are very nice and welcoming. Our application process went smoothly and were able to move in very quickly. We are happy to be new residents here.
Great peaceful place to live. Super calm and nothing ever mayor is going on. Neighbors are very respectful and friendly. Speed bumps could be redone so they aren't that harsh on our cars suspension.
Great place, great location but the appointment wasn’t ready when we move in, a lot of details that the staff already fixed, but they came several time to our place.
I love this place. Community is super clean. People in the office are super friendly And very helpful. I will recommend this place to anybody.
Great maintenance staff that is very friendly and quick to help. Good neighborhood and location. Too many ducks around sidewalks which makes it undesirable to walk
Great community to live and great staff always helpful the only problems are people need to clean after their dogs and more lights around the lake
Dios los bendiga por comportamiento y disponibilidad de hacernos los días más ligeros, cómodos y que nos sentimos como en nuestra propia casa y están pendiente de arreglar todo para tener varios servicios.....