Palm Trace Landings Apartments

4.4

1,246 Reviews

4.4

1,246 Reviews

Amazing amenities. Great area to live in, quiet neighborhood. Neighbors are very nice and have not had any problems so far. The pools are always kept clean which is a bonus
It’s very clean and very welcoming. It’s safe and quiet for families or single people. It has a lot of activities for residents. It also has 3 pools and gyms.
The gyms are pretty nice. The main gym it's my favourite though cuz after you can relax or meditate near the pool or just look at the lake.
So far so good 😊, we haven’t had any major issues. For the most part staff and people around the community is pretty good. We love the pools and the workout gym. Still waiting for the inside court to reopen. But overall everything good!
Palm Trace Landings is a good place to live, with excellent recreation areas and beautiful landscapes to enjoy a walk, I enjoy it a lot and that is one of the things I like the most about living here.
I feel like things are declining slowly. I understand housing market is in high demand but we are loyal tenets. We follow rules consistently but that’s not the case around us. The dog park is declining and I saw a collapsed grill on the property that’s not been touched for weeks.
Thanks. Thanks. The best. Palm Trace Landings my palm trace to live. Thanks so much. I like live here I will refered my friends and family to apply here. Thanks
Great place to live… centrally located and close to the freeways, shopping, and restaurants. Lots of amenities ie pools, exercise rooms, basketball, tennis, small dog area, volleyball etc Staff is helpful and friendly. Quiet neighborhood for the most part.
The landscaping is very well maintained, pool is fantastic and the atmosphere is very relaxed and serene. They really take care of this community and the residents
So far I've enjoyed my apartment.It was very clean and I really liked that. The maintenance was great and I feel very safe living in my building.