Palm Trace Landings Apartments

4.3

4.3

Good location with many roads leading everywhere needed. There are many amenities to choose from. There is a great view out our patio with one of the three pools in our complex.
The new neighbors are dirty af. I send pictures to the office about there garbage bin. And they absolutely do nothing about it. I will not be renewing my lease in 2021
This is a very nice community to live in. It is quiet and well kept up as far as maintenance and repairs. I have enjoyed my time living here.
We love our place so far. Great location. Close to the freeway and some convenience stores as well as food places to go out and eat. Just 15 min away from the beach. Inside the apartment, I could not find a better place for the price. They gave it to us neat, clean and without any inconvenience. Lisa was very kind to let us know the rules and all the websites and apps we can always reach out for help. I already had to call maintenance for a small arrangement and they came right away and fixed and ordered the parts for my fridge. No complaints so far. I hope we can enjoy living in this complex for a long time.
Great place to live!!! We have been here for almost three years already and are very happy. It is a very peaceful to be here. We would definitely recommend it!
Palm Trace is a safe and great place to live. The staff is friendly and the maintenance team works hard to rectify any issues. I have lived here for a number of years, and do not have any major issues with the community or staff. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment in the area.
It's a great place to live, i really enjoy it. there are many areas to walk, relax and enjoy the scenery. They offer good maintenance service. I love the activities they do for entertainment.
Aside from our apartment being dirty and full of spiders and our dryer not working (still waiting for our new one by the way). It's a decent place to live. Beautiful scenary.
Excelente!! Todos los requerimientos de servicio de mantenimiento han sido respondidos a tiempo y han sido resueltos casi de inmediato. Totalmente recomendado.
I have just moved here and so far I am very happy with my choice. Amazing layout, great amenities. Property is always kept clean. Only issue is the parking at night, always full! The apartments are so spacious and lighting during the day is amazing, no need to turn on lights. As this is my new home, I look forward to enjoying it!