Living here has been fantastic! I feel safe and if there’s ever a problem management is great at resolving the issue. Everything is kept clean.

I really like the community but there’s a lot of things that can be fixed. I think the buildings should be pressure washed better and kept a little more cleaner. Other than that it’s a good place.

Great location close to everything! Staff has addressed any issues I have brought up. Alot of college student in the apartment complex...it can be a bit noisy at times depending on who your neighbors are but when addressed through the main office they will take appropriate action. The valet trash is a bit over priced. It say $20 but there are other charges that go with that which ends up being about $40.

Complex is generally clean, and residents are generally good with noise and parties stop after 10. Hopeful for the direction of the new management

We enjoy living here and staff is very helpful.Lots of interesting to do even for the older crowd.Shopping is close by, some even in walking distance

Neighbors are a bunch of screaming kids up stairs and loud college kids to our side. Besides paint not being finished outside and a few break ins it’s okay.

I love living in palm trace. It's simple to get to from major highways, the apartment is the perfect size. The washer and dryer are full size!!! I love that there are multiple pools and gyms and that there are always new improvements being made.

Just moved in about a month ago - so far so good. Maintenance and Orkin have attitudes when they arrive to fix things but other than that, pretty good.

Decent community with very good amenities close to colleges, highways , malls and airport. Units look pretty old and require proper maintaince and upgrades.

I really like the community, but not the trash situation. I think we should be able to opt-out and dispose of our own trash. T.f he 2nd floor of my building smells horrible and my neighbor's trash is always out of control.

Great location-close to schools, major roads, shopping.Staff is courteous. Only if the apartments had water meters would have been much better, now the water consumption is being shared by the residents. I find that costly.

I love the apt. It clean and the location is like the center of everywhere. The only thing I don’t like is the office/management team. I never can call them during working hour. I leave voice mail and they never call me back. It’s really inconvenient for me since I work until 7pm everyday.

Great place to live with awesome gyms and pools. The office is staff is great along with maintenance staff. They have great events for the kiddos on certain holidays and awesome weekly events/programs for the residents.

The amount of dead fish has made it very unpleasant to live near the big lake and dog park. Otherwise everything has been good lovinging here. One more thing, I think it should be prohibited to light fireworks in the dog park and basketball court. This year my car windshield was it by a firecracker and was damaged.

Love living in this community parking always have parking available people are nice and friendly.the only complain I have is that people pick up after their pets.

Its great living here. The apartments are decently sized and reasonably priced. The only inconvenience is parking at times but it's manageable.

Living here has been a great experience because all the facilities are well maintained and clean. Also the streets and sidewalks are clear of clutter

The community is very nice.. I like the changes they make over time and the activities they make.. The only comment is regarding the maintenance if they can make the requests solve faster..

Very simple community. No complaints, except a neighbor with loud music, but management handled it right away. My second time living in this community

I enjoy living here. At the office, they are very helpful and willing to cooperate for any issue you might have. Problem is that the administration has changed already 3 times since I moved in (Dec 2017) so it's hard to understand the policies and requirements they have.

We really enjoy living here, it is quiet and a convenient location. We just wish they would repair the fountain in the pond. Since it has stopped, their is a film that has built up in the corners of the pond, collecting trash, etc. and it smells pretty bad. They appear to maintain the rest of the property quite well!

Great place! I have been living here for about six months now and I've had zero issues! I'm really glad I chose to live here with Palm Trace!

Good place, it got everything you need; pool, gym, beach volleyball court and the people at the front desk are really helpful most of the time!

My experience as a resident has been great. I always see the grounds being tended to and the staff if very friendly and helpful whenever I’ve reached out to them.

A great community to live in. You have access to gym, pool, tennis court, volleyball... Plus, everything you could need in terms of shopping is in the vicinity and highways are just a skip away!