Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Only issue I have had is with the towing situation. Other than that, very pleased. Maintenance responds quickly and the staff is great! Glad to be signing another lease with PTL
I had a maintenance issue - a small faucet leak which was addressed within 24 hours. I just renewed my lease for the third year and I will continue living here as long as rent is kept reasonable.
Good overall experience. Staff was always helpful and friendly. My only complaint was that I had a lot of maintenance request for my apartment. Inspections of appliances and other features of the Apartment could be more thorough before a new resident moves in.
I’ve had mostly a good experience here, there just been some things I’ve not been happy with, my car got broken into about 2 months ago while parked in the parking lot outside my apartment. That was pretty crappy but I that wasn’t something the complex intentionally did to me so I’m not mad at the apartment complex it self. Just hope for higher security at night around the complex. The amenities are great here. And it stays pretty quiet lately so that makes me happy to. It wasn’t really that quiet when I first moved here but the complex addressed it and theres has hardly been issues in my unit since.
Everyone in the office has been extremely helpful and accommodating! Greatly appreciate their hard work:) The pool are is always clean and inviting. And there’s always an event or food truck! It’s like no other complex
great leasing office team they make me feel so welcomed!! the complex is clean and everyone is very friendly! our apartment is big and spacious especially for a one bedroom and we love it!
Pretty clean community, quick service but some riff raff in the neighborhood. Please install benches around the lake! The outdoor basket sometimes has a ripped net. Please!!!
Excelente comunidad, desde el día 1 que llegue a visitar me hicieron sentir en casa ... por la atención que recibes aquí muchas gracias 😊 😊😊😊
I'm giving you guys 2 Star because all the approvement that you guys are doing does not benefit the residents at all and yes we noticed them. (1) there should be guest parking (2) if I'm paying someone to take my trash to the dumpster which is only 30 ft away from me I should be able to put whatever and how much ever in my trash bin (3) and it should not be the residents responsibility to put up Storm shutters (4) and it should not me my responsibility the pickup dog poop especially if I don't have a dog or any kind of pain 😡
Living with friends is great, However i do have complaints. the speed bumps are in excess and do little to curb speeding and unsafe driving, as people just drive between them.