Excellent. Good place to live. Quiet and safe. Its very clean all the time. Sometimes the smells of weed it's disturbing. Have al lot of activities

Hola, excelente, me encanta mi apartamento (aunque con algunos detalles) me encanta la ubicacion, la vista, tomamos la mejor decision.. estamos felices de vivir aqui.. muchas gracias por su atención, especialmente la Sra. Blanca. MUY AGRADECIDOS 😊😊😊😊😊

Truly happy to choosing this community. I has met my expectations for apartment living in Florida. I would recommended anyone to look at this community first

Such an amazing community! The staff here is amazing, ESPECIALLY Lisa Marie! The community events are so fun! Best place to live, by far!!!!

Just moved here and so far I love it and the agents in the front office ! So helpful! Great pool areas and gyms. Apartment is beautiful and modern

Encantado con las instalaciones y el buen trato de los asesores. Muy buena seguridad vehicular, entretenimiento para los niños. En fin, un placentero lugar para vivir. Gracias

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very easy to coordinate and work with the Palm Trace Landings main office about renting an apartment or simply registering your car for parking. Everything is very convenient and simple.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s an amazing experience living here in Palm Trace Landings . I have been living here for four years and have lots of wonderful days to remember.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My experience has been very good. People are nice and they take care of everything. Every time I go to the office they always have a smile. Thank you

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

So far everything has been really convenient and easy. It can all be filled out online if not you can just pop into the office and any of the agents will be more than happy to help. We just moved in a few days ago and it's super easy and user friendly to access everything you need.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Excellent experience. Will recommend palm trace landing to anyone. Super easy moving experience. They are friendly. Beautiful community.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Overall the experience has been quite positive. Some of the neighbors can be quite shady, However this is to be expected anywhere you go. Keep up the great work.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This is an awesome community with an awesome staff!! Glad to be a part of this community it really feels like home. They have community events that allow us to come together as a community which is awesome!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Lots of cockroaches, area needs to be fumigated more often. It is disgusting to see how many cockroaches there are. The inside of our apartment is very clean and food is never left out, the trash is taken out regularly as well. We have put in multiple work orders but it seems like no one cares about this and it’s a major health problem. Other than that major problem everything else is fine.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love this community and my neighbors, Everyone is very respectful the community is quiet and clean and the staff are very wonderful. There are 2 things that I think could change and that is there parking and all the speed bumps

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I Like it so far. Its quiet. The area is nice, close to 595 which is great. I just dont like the idea of charging for valet trash for people who can take their own trash. But it's ok.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

As I’m leaving this month, it has been a pleasure living at Palm Trace. I love how interactive they are with the community, I even received breakfast on my way out of the complex about a week ago. That definitely matters when it comes to being a resident. Unfortunately the increase in pricing has made me have to live elsewhere but I had a good experience while I was here.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here. Community is quite & clean and overall a nice place to live. The pools are awesome and the indoor basketball court is great.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My husband and I truly enjoy living her. We have to dogs and love walking them around the lake!! The community is very pet friendly and us feel at home they also have a lot of resident events which can be a lot of fun!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It a really nice place, especially the front office they are very nice and welcoming people. Emily one of the workers she is a helpful person.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love my apartment, everyone seems to me nice, the staff at leasing office are very helpful; especially Elisha. But the best part it’s super quiet, just the way I like it.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Any issue I've had it was resolved. No one is perfect but they have done the best they could to resolve issues in a timely manner. The staff as busy as they are...get things done.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I like the community. It is very nice. I just hate that my apartment is in the end od the community which takes time when i need to go somewhere

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It's been great, the neighbors are nice. I wished there were more parking spots. Sometimes I have to park next to the leasing office and walk over.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Palm Trace Landings Apartments is a nice place to live. It is near highways and the staff is super nice. The pools are clean and neighbors are friendly.