Great place to live. Just moved in about a week ago and the staff has been very helpful. Excited about my future living in this luxurious apartment complex

Very quiet and family oriented , I’ve been here for 5 days and everything seems peaceful. I love the app that this community has , makes it very easy to stay in contact with the community .

Nice apartment complex, palm trees everywhere, pools, multiple gyms. There seems to be a lot of roaches in our building though, but they have had the exterminator in multiple times at least.

awesome communication with Emily prior to move-in day. She was very helpful. Move-in day Elicia made it such an easy process. I thought i would have to wait long

I love it so far! The speed bumps are a bit excessive but other than that the community is nice and the apartment looks incredible. Definitely a nice place to call home.

Everything so far perfect community is very nice office personnel is very helpful ammenities are incredible and the location is amazing love the place

The best special shout out to Blanca I will give her 100 stars she is absolutely amazing thank you guys. From the time we stepped in to the time we signed our lease

Enjoying the community and all the amenities, apartments was clean with minimal issues. Pretty much turn key ready, the move in process was easy thanks to the amazing customer service from the friendly staff.

I really do love this apartment, but the air conditioning has broke 3 times and on three different occasions someone has either moved in or out of their apartment around 1am. It's just incredibly frustrating to live here sometimes. The pool is great though!

Moved here a month ago and I've loved it so far! When we moved in we had a few minor maintenance inconveniences but they were addressed immediately and everything has been fine since. I am so thankful I am able to live in this community!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

So far I am enjoying my experience at Palm Trace. The costumer service is wonderful and the community is always beautifully kept. I would definitely recommend to friends.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great place to live and Location is great. The office staff is the best always willing to help. Love the resident events and weekly food trucks. Enjoy the community boot camp as well.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Maintenance has been quick to respond. Seem to take care in keeping up the community. Gym is okay. Slight bug issue and office never answers the phone.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The leasing office staff are amazing and super friendly! Maintenance requests are responded to in a timely manner. The community feels welcoming and homey. I enjoy living here.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

We have beautiful amenities and a safe area to live in. My roommates and I love how close we live to I-595 because of the easy access to the beach and closeness to grocery stores and shopping.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

We very much enjoy living here! Perfect location, close to everything we need. The grounds are clean and kept well! Friendly staff and maintenance! The apartments are beautiful and spacious.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Quiet community. lots of amenities including three pools and three gyms, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, volleyball and tennis court... close to freeway...

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Wonderful office staff Convenient to all highways, colleges and local hangouts. Even the airport is close when you need to travel. New look is great too

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It great so far. I like that the apartments are quiet and not made with paper thin walls. The pool is excellent and the work out facilities are going to get me lean and fit in no time.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The staff has been amazing and I love the space of my apartment. I also love the proximity to the highway, beaches, miami, the airport and fort lauderdale. Very centrally located.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My apartment comes with everything I need and the staff are friendly and willing to help. The only issue I have is with the apartment below me who I have talked with security and the apartment staff about, yet he continues to yell and scream at all hours of the day and night.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My boyfriend and I moved in back in January and we love our apartment! Everyone is so helpful and kind and the location is great! I’d definitely recommend it to friends/family!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I really love this complex and all of the beautiful amenities. I do however wish the any problem was a little more under control. Overall, very happy!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

awesome apartment, fit for comfortability. spacious for all your furniture. feel like home. awesome appliances. great pool choices because you have three to choose from.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love how quiet it is and I’m always using the gym so I’m pretty fit now. Also I always got parking available which in comparison to others its a plus