I wish they had a Jacuzzi. But other than that, it's a pretty nice place to live! It a very quite community with a mix of families, professional s, and college students.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Best ever best place to rent great staff great customer services easy to communication anything needs to be fixed it’s gets done ASAP !!!!!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I honestly love it all around nothing more nothing less. From the luxurious pool settings, the great gyms, the beauty of the community itself I couldn’t ask for more, just more parking spots.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here! I love the improvements being made constantly and the amazing staff. The amenities are so well maintained and I love the food trucks and activities always provided.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nothing but good things to say so far being here about 2 weeks. Neighbors are friendly. Loving the gym and pool area as well as the basketball court.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great community to live in. The workers are very friendly and do their job sufficiently. The are is great with so much around and convenient. The community also feels safe.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Average living quality. Stairs are steep for older residents. Thin walls-easy to hear neighbors. Fees for different services on top of rent fees are more than expected. Overall is ok.

Beautiful community with tons of amenities. Always something to do. The apartments are some of the best for the price. We were pleasantly surprised upon moving in to have a washer/dryer and dishwasher in our unit.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Is nice to live in such a beautiful community. They aren’t just apartments, they’re real homes. The views are fantastic and the people are nice

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Leasing office has been great! We had a bit of an issue that was slightly inconvenient but worked in our favor. Place isn’t really non smoking and there’s no way to stop it so that’s annoying. I love it so far, I’ve only been here a week.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s been a excellent experience really fas process and the people that work in the office is really attempting they help you with everything and give us every detail

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Living here is usually very peaceful and I can easily request assistance whenever I need it . The only complaints I have is my master bedroom being hot all the time cause of the way the apartment was designed. Also I feel like we need better trash cans cause the raccoons get into them and trash it .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living at Palm Trace! It is a very nice, comfortable and cool community. My neighbors are super cool and respectful. I also like that we have security patrols driving around during the night!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This is my first time feeling like I am a part of a community. I've rented before, but not like this. This is a first for my boys and I. I love Palm Trace Landings

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The attention and help received during my first visit and my application process was amazing. I was helped by Emily and Blanca, both were great and new how to best help me. Thanks for been so kind and helpful. So far a great community, great amenities and awesome location.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My family and I are so pleased with our new home. The neighborhood is awesome and the neighbors are nice. The apartments are spacious and very well kept. We are looking forward to creating some memorable moments here

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

As of now the apartment and community is very peaceful. We have met the neighbors and they are really nice. The front office staff “Elicia” was so helpful

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very good experience! We love our common areas, always have fast respond when we report any type of issues, also apartaments are in very good condition! Mine felt like new when we moved in

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

From the application process to the move in the employees at the leasing office were very kind and helpful! They explained everything with no gray areas. We knew exactly what was going on at all times. Not only is the staff great, the area is beautiful. Neighborhood is quiet and clean and the multiple amenities is just a plus!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It is a nice community very close to high ways and shopping centers. The property is maintained very well and management and staff are knowledgeable and nice.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My home has mold and a leaking floor that won’t go away. The workers there are kind and the neighborhood is beautiful, but the company won’t make ever effort to get us out of that apartment.

Aesthetically pleasing and friendly community. The staff at the leasing office are extremely friendly and the amenities available in the community are extremely useful and well maintained.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Blanca was amazing! The best leasing agent. She was fast and efficient allowing us to have an easy move in, during such a stressful time in.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I enjoy living here. I wish that college kids from Nova wouldn't take over the pool with loud music so often but I understand that they mean no harm. I wish there was a recycling system for the complex. I feel bad throwing out uses cans and glasses into the trash.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Palm Trace is a beautiful place to live. Very quiet and clean. Property is also safe. They take care of the property and are constantly cleaning.