Very much recommend Palm Trace Landings! Our leasing specialist Blanca made it very easy and simple for us to get qualified and move in. Staff is very kind, helpful, and have a great sense of humor! Please consider this community when looking for a new home, the great location helps too!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Living here as been great so far, I love my apartment, the view is so beautiful, the staff is accommodating and so far I have no complaints!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The leasing employees were super helpful with getting everything ready for me to move in. The facilities in the community look fantastic and I’m super excited for all the different activities/food that they talk about at the leasing office on certain days.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Just moved in! Apartment was clean and maintenance responded to work orders right away. No damage, no stains, no questionable issues within the apartment. Very happy so far

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here! The speed bumps are a little extra, but other than that I have ultimately no complaints. Everyone is friendly and respectful.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I am so impressed with how easy and quick the process to apply and move in happened. Such a beautiful complex! I have enjoyed living here already, just after a week, so much to offer.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I just moved in this weekend and so far everything has been great. Elicia was very helpful though out the leasing process and was very personable.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

So far so good- Have been living in the apartments for 5 years now. Love the walking areas and the community. The apartments is close to the pharmacy and publix for a quick purchase and close to highways and university.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great area, the administration always takes our maintenance requests right away, always clean and the common areas are always in good shape.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great and safe place to live. It is friendly and office staff is really helpful. Convenient place for nova students. Really loved the place and will surely refer to others.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I would really recommend Palm Trance Landings to everyone as it is really a quite place to live and has appealing ambiance. Convenient for school students(NSU) as well.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

People at the office are great!!! But the social gatherings are not well organized.. Pools are always very clean. Location is also a big plus

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

me encanta en comlejo, la atencion siempre ha sido maravillosa en la oficina. Lo unico es que deberian sancionar a los duenos de mascotas que no recogen las deposiciones de sus perritos porque para cruzar la calle tenemos que pasar por la grama y siempre hay excrementos de perro . Tambien deberian de colocar una camineria para no tener que pisar la grama y encontrase con aranas , serpientes o la suciedad de los perros. Coloquen unos cuadros sobre la grama por donde uno pueda cruzar la calle si pasar por esos malos moemntos. Gracias

Great, very quiet place to live. When there are issues they are resolved very quickly. The property management team who introduced me to the apartment did a great job.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Parking is an issue. But other then that good place to live. Maintenance doesn’t take long when putting an inquiry. They keep up the appearance of the property . The staff always put fun free activity for the residents.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It is perfectly fine living here. It is the best in Davie, Florida. The staff is the best ever. If you are moving to south Florida, this should be your place of choice.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I really enjoy our apartment. I feel safe in our neighborhood and I like that there is only one entrance into the subdivision. The only qualm that I have is it gets very noisy at times. It is not often enough to file a complaint, but the surrounding college kids get rowdy at times.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I have been living here for about 2 months but in this time the move in process was very smooth and painless. They do a great job of hosting events and letting their residents know via multiple sources.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Staff are always welcoming and there are always things to do such as free breakfast and ice cream socials. Noise issues can be a problem sometimes but other than that it is great.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Camila, my leasing agent, was great to work with, helped me out when I was in a pinch and streamlined the application process. Love my apartment.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love living here. Quite and when I something fix. It’s fixed immediately. The only thing is I wish we had assign parking. Also wish trash was everyday and every unit had wood floors.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Office is always speedy with answers and dealing with problems, there’s always a few activities management puts on the get the community together and I absolutely love that they always put information of activities and events going on in the area outside of the apartment complex on their social media.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This community is always taking care of their residents! This was definitely the best decision we made!! I love being a part of Palm Trace Landings.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The staff is extremely helpful anytime I need assistance. Not only that hat but the amenities are great as well. I would recommend husbands place tin everybody.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The bountiful rules and regulations make living here a big adjustment. Parking and trash are very particular and the instructions for the parcel lockers are extremely difficult and vague. There are no visitor parking spaces so each visitor must be registered beyond a specific time and the pool and gym areas are very small. Gym entry requires a $10 key card and on top of that, each apartment is only allowed 2. If the gyms had new equipment and were routinely full, I would understand a key card but they are underwhelming and old. The front office pool sits right in front of a big window which doesn't allow for much privacy and the office doesn't offer study rooms/extra amenities for the residents inside. On top of that, moving in had a slew of other problems ranging from poor instructions, complicated paperwork, and last minute signatures. These growing pains can very well be ameliorated if the front office was organized and communicated more with the residents. I feel 2 stars is appropriate only because the area is very clean, the inclusion of an indoor basketball court and outdoor tennis court, decently priced room, and overall responsiveness to residents.