The experience has been good. The office staff is great. The community is close to the highways and my children's school which is a plus. The amenities are awesome so many to choose from if a gym is full you go to the next one, if the pool is full you go to the next one. The only complaints here.

It is a very quiet community, it has good maintenance, and good areas for children. we have close to the shopping plaza, fort Lauderdale airport.

There is a lot here to do and see. Palm Trace Landings Apartments is close to a whole ton of store fronts and several major highways and turnpike.

Great place to live people are friendly, most of the community is clean and there's always parking available. i just wish people pick up after their dogs by the lake area.

So far our experience here has been nothing but amazing. The office ladies are very nice and know exactly what they are doing. Our neighbors are very nice and I love the nonsmoking community

I recently moved in and am loving the Palm Trace Landings community so far! My favorites are the pools and gyms. Looking forward to trying out the boot camps this week!

Moved in 09/09/2018. Has been a great experience so far. Maintenance has been timely. The neighbours have been friendly and there hasn't been any issues or noise complaints here in Building 14 since I've arrived. Also, the pool has been an awesome environment, never too busy!

It was an easy experience moving in. They went out of their way to help facilitate the process. I enjoy living here so far and all the ammentities

Only thing bad is it takes to long to get a Maintainance man to the house when there is a problem. Also people are still using barbecues when it has been said the fire department said we shouldn’t.

I love living in Palm Trace Landings. It is a very safe community, everybody is really nice. Great experience so far, I highly recommend it.

My experience has been great. I have had no issues in the two years I have been here. The staff have all helped me with all question and concerns I have had.

Community is well kept and has a bit of everything to offer. The phase 3 gym has pretty much everything you need. And the indoor basketball court is great.

Clean place to live. Great location. Only problem is the amount of charges for water & trash. I know people in houses who pay 1/2 of what we do

The location is great! Fairly quiet for such a large complex. Just wish the pond fountains were operational. Love that I can have my pets with me.

Palm Trace landing is a good place for what you pay and I still love the Community keep up the amazing work and love how amazing rjrjenrrbb brbrhrbrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrrhrh

The community is very clean, safe, and quiet. Moved in a few months ago and I've highly enjoyed my stay so far. I do wish there was a hot tub though

Everything has been great so far. Very quiet neighborhood which we love. Only complaint I haven’t received any response for maintenance requests since move in

So far it’s good. The only issues are that the neighbors are a little loud and the parking issues my roommate has been dealing with while in the process of getting her parking pass.

We should be able to get a temporary permit for our vehicles when we move in until we get our permanent permit so we dont get booted or towed.

The process of getting the apartment was a pain. Had to constantly call and email to get the application going. The communication was very poor. The apartment is good and everything since move in has been fine.

IT's great but the only thing is that parking is sparse at night. This gets to be a problem when I'm coming out of late classes or study sessions.

My family and I truly enjoy living here. We’ve thankfully never had any issues. We love walking our pups around the lake and really enjoy seeing maintenance always picking up around the community.

When we moved in everything was super clean and the walls were newly painted . Love my new carpet! The staff was very helpful and friendly. I enjoy staying here.

Everything works pretty well and the front office will help you usually out but they are not clear about a lot of things either, like a separate electricity bill

I live right next to the back pool which can get loud but the view is great. Work orders have been done in a timely manner. The front desk staff are extremely helpful.