Palm Trace Landings Apartments

4.3

1,168 Reviews

4.3

1,168 Reviews

Been living here a while .. they just raised my rent a lot. my bedroom is above the outdoor ac units and it could be noisy at times.. planes going by make noise also
I have had a great experience living here. The other night there was a virtual bingo night that was a lot of fun. I think it’s nice that they care about the community enough to put that together for us.
We really enjoy living at palm trace landings. Location is great. They bring out food trucks to the community. They give our prizes. It really is an awesome place to live.
Love the amenities, the lakes, the walking paths. It's so great to be so close to nature. The apartment is comfortable and spacious and the community is safe.
Great Location. The apartment floor plan is great but the unit is clearly old and definitely needs an upgrade. Lots of potential though. Great space.
Always looking clean and fresh looking. Maintenance guys do a great job and are always kind. Office personnel are nice and always willing to help.
Just moved here and few weeks ago and we Love it here! The staff have been amazing and the residents have been nice! also the property is kept very clean
So far it’s my first month living at palm trace and it is one of the nicest communities I’ve ever seen and stayed at! I love how it has so many amenities and a big lake where I can walk my dog.
I just wished they would actually make people follow the rules we have to sign in our rent contracts. What’s the point of having rules if only certain people are forced to follow them.
Over all this is a good apartment complex. It is kept clean and has a lot of nice amenities including pools, gyms and a sand volleyball court.