Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Here at Palm Trace, residents need to clean up after their dogs instead of leaving it every where for other people to step in. Also the maintenance staff could be a little more quicker in responding to requests for service made my tenants.
Wish they just would answer the phone more. And be on top of work orders and there promises that give you. Other then that it’s not a bad community
Very pretty apartments. I would love to bring my kids there all the time. It has amazing pools and beautiful scenery. People are very friendly here
A little on the expensive side, but all in all I have enjoyed it here. The pond is beautiful and my dog loves to walk around it and look at the ducks
A very nice and quiet place. Excellent for raising children. Very close to schools, colleges, shopping centers, etc. The amenities are great. I
Nice quiet community where we have never had any issues. Office staff is very nice and maintenance has been quick to resolve issues within there control.
Nice community. Neighbors are nice and quiet. Staff at office are nice. maintenance not so nice! Lack of training! Pools, gym, dog park are great!
I've been a resident here for 6 years and truly enjoy my experience. I feel the property is nicely taken care of and always maintained. I would definitely recommend this property to a friend.
The only reason I live here is because it's only the place I can afford. The speed bumps are annoying. The maintenance people are not the brightest bunch.
Location is awesome. Community maintenance could definitely use some work. Apartments are very nice. Neighbors are very diverse and everyone keeps to themselves.