The apartment is okay for living but beware about living in an older unit. For a 2/2 where my roommate and I are only home for a few hours a day and sleep, we have over $200 electricity bills. It is due to old AC unit and appliances, and no matter how many times maintenance is called, they only put temporary fixes, never do they actually deal with the underlying problem.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Community is ok. Great location and easy access to highways. There are some activities that the office staff put on to get the community together, but they could be more consistent. Overall, the community is ok, I like living here.

overall, ok. I thing the largest asset is the pet friendliness of the community. The biggest detriment seems to be the gestapo attitude concerning parking. Having to resister EVERYTHING is not American, it is pure NAZI.

Living at palm trace landings is super convenient because it's close to school! I enjoy having such a short commute to school in the morning!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

When it comes to maintence and scheduling for someone to come fix something. They will say they will be there, don’t expect them to show up when they said they would be there.

very clean and well taken care of, i love my hard wood floors. I do wish all the porches were screened in. The staff is almost impossible to get ahold of unless you walk into the office. I have tried calling and emailing and i never have any luck. i love the pools and atmosphere, very pretty place to live.

Everything works pretty well and the front office will help you usually out but they are not clear about a lot of things either, like a separate electricity bill

Better on maintenance every time I put something down it takes them 2 weeks to come and fix it. There phone trying to contact the front office sucks can never get through. Other then that I love where I stay just those two things that never get done right.

Infested with roaches and no matter how many times the exterminator comes, the bugs don’t leave there is alsways some type of maintainer problem also.

Well maintained and good customer service from staff and maintenace personnel. Weights are missing from the gym by the leasing office. I have been asking for them to be replaced for almost 3 years now.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Overall palm trace is a good apartment community. I found this place on the internet and decided to rent here because of the location. It is close to shops and school. However, there are some rules and regulations that I do not agree. For example, the valet trash. Why do I have to pay for it if I can take out my own trash.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

occasional issues with mailboxes and neighbors, otherwise a quiet community. wish office would answer faster, but maintenance requests have been addressed within about a week. there are some bug issues which is disappointing.

My home has mold and a leaking floor that won’t go away. The workers there are kind and the neighborhood is beautiful, but the company won’t make ever effort to get us out of that apartment.

Living in palm trace is great, only downside is calling the office for help. Sometimes its hours before they pick up the phone. The gyms and pools are nice.

Okay value. Relatively clean and well-kept. Staff and maintenance could be more responsive. Office doesn’t answer the phone and valet trash is overpriced.

The amount of dead fish has made it very unpleasant to live near the big lake and dog park. Otherwise everything has been good lovinging here. One more thing, I think it should be prohibited to light fireworks in the dog park and basketball court. This year my car windshield was it by a firecracker and was damaged.

The moving process was quick and efficient. customer service is very nice but they take too long to respond to our request for AC issue or plumbing issue.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love how there are multiple pools to be near different buildings. There are too many speed bumps throughout the complex and there needs to be more sidewalks available for walking.

Palm Trace Landings Pros & Cons: Pros - super close to 595. - close to shopping plaza Cons - a lot of roaches - there is a late fee on our account that was a management error that hasn’t been removed in months. - slight mold in apartment.

Love having so many dogs around but wish that they could all be on a leash when out in the common areas. Nice by the pool but music too loud at times.

Palm Trace has been my home for almost 2 years. There has been numerous changes to management, or so it seems, every time I go into the office there are new faces. I've had a few issues and it's taken an arm and a leg to resolve them. I'm hoping with this "new" management things will change.

I really like the community but there’s a lot of things that can be fixed. I think the buildings should be pressure washed better and kept a little more cleaner. Other than that it’s a good place.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

There were cockroaches for a few weeks. There are too many speed bumps and we get unnecessary charges for trash. There have also been issues with the wash machine and dishwasher. Work orders were placed but they haven’t been fixed

I live in the condominium has more than 2 month and since I arrived several lights of the streets and lights of the sidewalks are not working .. I already complained personally and by the condominium site and until today o 01-31-18 no action was taken .. The cleaning of the common areas leaves much to be desired, I see scattered dirt that remain for several days without being cleaned .. The garbage collection is very bad, do not collect all the trash that I put in my bucket, even I putting everything organized in plastic bags. I am forced to pay a cleaning fee and the service is very bad done ..

I wish the water, trash and bothersome fees were less but love it here otherwise. Some of the people here drive crazy and i have been almost hit several times. Other than that i love it