Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The only reason I live here is because it's only the place I can afford. The speed bumps are annoying. The maintenance people are not the brightest bunch.
Not good. Its suppose to be a smoke free community. I already told the administration that my neighbor smokes and nothing has happened. She still keeps smoking in the patio. Also they keep charging me extra because they have problems with there system. I've gone already like 5 times to fight for them to refund me that money, from charges/fees I shouldn't be getting.
It’s gotten to the point where I can’t wait til my lease is up to move out. They sell you on false hopes they don’t keep up with. You ask them to put mulch by patio so patio doesn’t become a sandbox. Say yes. But never did it. They send letter out about dog fines. But yet nobody cleans up after there dogs. And on top of it we clean our hallways once a week because of duck poop. And when you mention it to the office if goes unknown.
Terrible management in the leasing office. Poor communication between agents and managers. People do not keep track of documents, fees, etc. And fees are tacked on randomly. Example: trash charges which were once “one time fees” become recurring monthly without notice. Ridiculous.
1 star
Do not expect a fast or any response to your email for that matter. Here is my most recent experience with Carol, the supposed Resident Dis(Services) Coordinator. On January 23 I received an invitation for a Valentine's dinner by the Palm Trace office. As requested in the email, I replied to RSVP, on the same day, only 4 hours after the email was sent. Seven (7!) days later I receive a reply that "our Valentines dinner is full and cannot accept any more reservations." I understand that the dinner may be full but really, it filled within 4 hours and I receive the email SEVEN days later???? Here is the full exchange: Email from Palm Trace: "Dear Residents, You’re invited to Palm Trace Landings special Valentine’s dinner! The event will be poolside behind the Leasing Office on February 7th. Join us at 6:30pm for cocktails and pictures, followed by a catered dinner at 7pm by Chef Richard with Culinary Flair. This event is a 21 and older affair. Please RSVP to Carol at Palmtracel5@milestone-mgt.com by Sunday, January 27th to secure your reservation as seats are limited. Seats are reserved in order of the RSVP received. When you RSVP please include your name(s) of who will be attending and their meal choice. The 3 meal options are listed below. We look forward to your reply!" Email from me (same day, Jan. 23): "Hello Carol, Please accept our reservation for the February 7 dinner, for my husband and myself." Email from the above mentioned Carol (January 30): "My apologies but our Valentines dinner is full and cannot accept any more reservations. Please look forward to our future events, as we will be having some great events all year long. Thank you, Carol Pfannenstiel, Resident Services Coordinator Palm Trace Landings Apartments 6351 Palm Trace Landings Drive | Davie | FL 33314 P: 954.327.7256 E: PalmTraceL5@Milestone-Mgt.com Visit Us Online
1 star
It’s ridiculous the price we pay to live here. I asked to be transferred to a different apartment due to the woman across the hall smokes cigarettes. They want to charge me $1000 to die so on top of another security deposit. Money hungry people pay to live here and it’s not worth it
Here at Palm Trace, residents need to clean up after their dogs instead of leaving it every where for other people to step in. Also the maintenance staff could be a little more quicker in responding to requests for service made my tenants.
The office staff does not care if you go in the ignore if they know you are already a resident. The stairs to the apartments are filthy and no one enforces the pool hours or any other rules
Since I moved here I thought the place was perfect. But it change. I have been having problems with the trash not being picked up, vandalism with the fire extinguisher doors that mine was broken last night, and people not picking up after their dogs. Also is been more than three weeks that the grass hasn't been cut only the trees but not the grass. I think that the only good thing about this apartment complex is the location.
My brother’s bike got stolen. The people upstairs are super noisy and they throw trash everywhere. Our fridge doesn’t work. And a lot of things are broken so .