Palm Valley

4.3

4.3

Extremely courteous staff!! So far we are very happy here ❤️ Moving sucks, but Bryce, Mike, and Lorena were so accommodating and thoughtful, it made the process *almost* enjoyable. Thank you!!
My apartment is beautiful but be careful when you sign your lease. Make sure you get EVERY promise IN WRITING and ON THE LEASE. Also, if you pay for parking in any way, shape, or form-ensure you are able to fit your vehicle and park properly, and watch out who parks next to you before you agree to the spot/garage. The pool is gorgeous. The management is not the greatest. Only deal with Matthew or the guy in the back who does the books, they’re both great and knowledgeable. You won’t be disappointed with the amenities and maintenance works well in a hurry, and they have an emergency response if needed!
I love it here! My dog loves it here! It just feels like home! The price is right, the staff tries and everyone is very nice. My apartment is beautiful and the perfect size.
Just fine! I love the people here! I enjoy meeting new people at the pool and have had the pleasure of meeting new mom friends which is so great!
Such a calm community. Although the noise from surrounding occupants is sometimes a lot, it’s nothing too unbearable. I love the coziness of the apartment and how homey it already felt moving in day 1. We love it here! Such a good area as well.
A few challenges with the lease, had to fix it twice. Had to call just to get the welcome letter. Apartment is nice but the bathroom counter is a terrible color and master closet does not have the shoe storage like the model and was told it did.
Still need to fix the gate on the right side. As soon as it stops the noise from tires it’ll be five stars. Thank you for all the help with the garages!
Nothing but a great experience. Staff change took me by surprise but staff is still friendly and helpful. Quiet community. I was happy that I decided to stay here after all.
They have always been prompt in taking care of the tenants . The people here are very nice and curtiuos . Lots of open space for animals .
Clean atmosphere, nice welcoming friendly neighbors, good tasty events. I feel safe coming home from work late. My CLOSET is a huge plus lol