Palmetto Trace Apartments

4.2

4.2

Verified Resident
Living here is great, it’s affordable, it’s close to a lot of things, only problem is the traffic going out of the complex be kinda hectic but overall it’s a great place to live
Bruce
The new management team that we have now are very nice and helpful and look like they are improving on some things like trimming the trees for better lighten around the apartment complex. I know that they are short on help but if we can get our stairs ways pressured wash that would be nice.
Danetra
Very good, awesome, loving and caring Management. Thank a million.They are very friendly and make you feel like home and that’s a big big plus for me
Nora
I had an accident where I totaled my car & was hospitalized, my car is in the impound & so are my keys. I had no way of getting a key to anyone to be able to go over to the apartment & get stuff for me r my grandson. I called & asked Beatrice if I could send someone over to the office to get a key so they could get my stuff, she was so sweet & said absolutely all they had to do was bring their ID & leave it at the office & pick up a key, when they bring the key back they’ll get their ID. I greatly appreciate her doing that for me, it really meant a lot. Not only sid do that, she was very concerned about my well-being. I love the staff at Palmetto Trace.
Daniella
Nice community. Nice neighbors, affordable living and I enjoy living out here. Been here for almost 3 years and plan to be out here for years
Stacey
It was a pleasure working with the office staff especially Beatrice she was especially friendly, helpful, kind explaining the entire process in detail no surprises. So far I'm loving my apartment & everything thus far.
Amanda
I don't feel safe. There's been shootings and even a murder on Christmas Eve. Aside from two maintenance guys, staff never seems to care; about anything. My kids don't know how to ride bikes, skate or swim because I don't feel safe bringing them outside to play here. I've put cameras up and got a p.o. box because my neighbors stole my mail and we're otherwise up to no good. I'll update my review if things improve.
Keyonda
I love it. Clean good and i love what is going 9n now.I recommend people to come hopefully. Yall get this on track locking the gates. Let's see how better it will get
Tamara
Am very happy with my community, and waiting to see what our new owners have in store for us 😍🙏 and all the wonderful adventures. I would like to see the carpet removed and flooring replace it ,this a really beautiful community and we all should work together to keep it clean.
Verified Resident
Staying at palmetto trace is wonderful, it’s close to a lot of places and very affordable, only thing I dislike is the building needs to pressure washed, like the door areas and windows