Palmetto Trace Apartments

4.1

4.1

Im new but the people are nice. The apartments are fantastic. The office people are fantastic. I am very blessed to receive a apartment. The apartment complex is clean.
It’s been great living at palmetto trace, I just can’t wait until the gate is fixed. But it has been wonderful staying at palmetto trace. I recommend all my close friends to come apply
I love my new apartment it's spacious and just right for my children and I. I'm very happy with my choice in Palmetto Trace!! It close enough to my family but not that close. I enjoy walking so the fact that the skate park is so close is also a bonus.
I’ve lived here for two years now, when I first moved here, I lived upstairs, I’m handicapped & have problems going up & down the steps, I asked if I could move downstairs, the staff made it happen & just so happens that a downstairs apartment came available in my building. I was so thrilled because I really liked my neighbors, although I’d really love to live up closer to the front but was still very happy not having to rent a truck to move. I’m very pleased with the office staff & maintenance also. The ladies in the office have always been very friendly & professional. Anytime I’ve had a problem or need something fixed in my apartment, I’ve just had to call & let them know & it was taken care of within 48 hours, most of the time within 24 hours. The maintenance staff is very friendly, respectful, efficient & polite & very trustworthy. I also loved the fact that the grounds are always kept neat & maintenance always tries to keep the dumpster clear.
I’ve been here for 3 years and I am very happpy as a resident. The maintenance department are committed to making sure they keep the property clean and looking nice as well as your apartment
Palmetto Trace is a great community I love living here. The office manager is so nice and my questions are always answered on time. When I put in a work order the Maintenance man comes in a timely manner.
Great helps me with anything I need help with.Get the jobs done when needed. O been here 3 years and no problems from me.Just need to keep the nabors trash from my door so I can stop getting in trouble for it
Been here about 6 years and have had no issues. If any issues accure they were taken care of in a timely time frame. For the size of the apartment and the amenities the price is right compared to other places so no issues on my part with that.
I enjoy living here for the most part. I wish there were more updates with the increases in rent. The only complaint I have is the maintenance man, everytime he comes in my apartment he’s disrespectful. The first incident he threw all of my children’s magnets and items that were attached to my old fridge outside on the ground in the hallway. He never cleaned it up or apologized just throw it on the ground as if it were garbage. Second time he comes in my house he breaks my glass candle holders that were on my counter. I was not home but returned home and he just shrugged it off he said sorry but in a disrespectful manner. The maintenance manager is the complete opposite of him, he’s always polite, very respectful, he came in my home and the first thing he did was move the items on my counter out of the way. I see why he’s been here for years and why everyone loves him. That other guy is disrespectful, ignorant, and inconsiderate I don’t even want him in my home at this point!!!!
I love the Palmetto Trace and our neighbors it is very quite and lovely I most defiantly do recommend friends and family to come on out & check it out they will love it like I do!