Palmetto Trace Apartments

4.2

4.2

Lindsey
about 19 hours ago
I have been living in this apartment for over six years now and I have to say that they are not slumlords here soon as I have a call or a maintenance request they are here and on point. I also have to say that I really enjoy my stay here the pool is always nicely cleaned every couple of days and the maintenance people are very nice and helpful I trust everybody that works here! The maintenance and the ladies of the office even watch out for all the children that live here make sure that there’s no riffraff I’m glad I live here

Jasamine
Since 2018 my mother and I have been a part of the neighborhood and have been welcomed with open arms. It’s a sweet community with all types of families. Not loud and great staff.

Kathleen
I have met many people here at Palmetto Trace. I give out bread and other goodies given to us from Public. I have learned the like and dislikes to give all people that I can what they might be able to afford. Also I am doing the same with food pantries and just can good that you might need. I am hoping to get once a month food brought in by Breed Revival Ministers

Danetra
Good job with the pool been taking care of . Keep up the work we have yo take care of each other. Why do we have to type some much is it to get the points just asking

Alexis
Love this place! Amazing location and the ongoing improvements to the complex are really exciting. The management is helpful, kind, and courteous.

Jalisa
Something desperately needs to be done about the trash In the dumpster area it’s really Disgusting to have trash just everywhere in the front and the occasionally shooting that happens out there is not safe for anyone we need cameras not only in the front but In the back and sides as well

John
I like my area/ My building is respectful & quite. Maintenance people are nice. Parking can get crazy due to no assign areas/places. So visitors take up the closer spots instead of them being along the fence.

Verified Resident
2 months ago
Very great living neighborhood. It is quiet most days but some days there is unwanted noise but it’s not too often. The location is good and close to a lot of things

Bruce
2 months ago
I wish that I could give a good review but I can't at this time until the management can solve the problem that we have discussed then I will give my review.

Keyonda
3 months ago
I’m loving my experience a lil more better just wish the rent ain’t keep going up.we signed a lease for a certain amount and got to pay more after what we signed.