A little antiquated but great place for the price! Pet friendly, good pool, off the main roads, close to lots of cool places and not far from downtown or UT campus.

Reply from Papermill Square

California is great in my peace of mind That being said this is wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful day and have a happy day. This is so much to type

Reply from Papermill Square

So far, I really love living here at Papermill! The community is relatively calm, so noise is never an issue. Not to mention, the location is almost perfect. Within 15 minutes, you have just about everything you could need!

Reply from Papermill Square

Nice quiet community. Front office staff is friendly and helpful. Any maintenance requests are worked on in a timely manner. New floor and carpet put in prior to move in. Small but cozy! And in a great central location

Reply from Papermill Square

Great complex to live in! The staff is wonderful and the peppery is wonderful and well keep. Staff goes up and above to make sure everyone is take care of :) They even love your pets as their own

Reply from Papermill Square

I'm just moving in this week and the management staff has been extremely supportive and helpful. They are also some of the most friendly and knowledgeable management staff at any apartment I've been at.

Reply from Papermill Square

Very nice people that will answer any questions. Easy process. Best apartments for the price. I am a student that wanted an affordable off campus apartment and Paper mill Square was the best option for me. Glad to be apart of the community!

Reply from Papermill Square

staff are friendly and apartments are great neighbors arefriendly we love living here at papermill square apartmants we have been here sense 2014

Reply from Papermill Square

The love and outpouring of passion the staff have for the residents is unlike any other apartment I have lived at. Their joy and desire to serve their tenants is amazing!

Reply from Papermill Square

Love the accessibility to everything around! Thoroughly enjoy the pool and my dog has a blast at the dog park. The office management keeps you well informed of the when things are to happen.

Reply from Papermill Square

Cool app. It's fun and really catchy to have a place to live that adds value and bang to your buck. Fun and easy ways to earn rewards while making a living.

Reply from Papermill Square

Really nice, quiet place to live. Staff is super friendly and lots of great people live on the property. The pool in very nice and so are the apartments. Great location to be also.

Reply from Papermill Square

Staff are great to work with on any problems or questions you have, and are always extremely friendly. The grounds are well kept, and the apartments are good for the size and price. The neighborhood is very quiet, and I've had no problems here.

Reply from Papermill Square

I really enjoy living here. Typically any problem I have gets taken care of very quickly. I enjoy the building i live in as well, everyone is super friendly.

Reply from Papermill Square

With the parking lot updates and transition of staff, I think there will be more of a welcoming atmosphere than there already was! The space is all usable.

Reply from Papermill Square

It's been a overall good experience. I've had some water leakage problems but they were fixed quickly and the apartment personnel have always been available and helpful.

Reply from Papermill Square

Living here was the best decision I've ever made in terms of housing. Everyone is beyond enjoyable and the management will go great lengths to make sure you're taken care of!

Reply from Papermill Square

I love the apts and the staff at papermill square. They do a wonderful job maintaining and keeping on top of things. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Papermill Square

It's a great community to live in! Very quite place to live. Close to everything!!!! Wish there was hamack post around to be used. Very friendly staff also

Reply from Papermill Square

great love it here staff is so nice and property is to we will live here as long as we can and recommend it to our friends and family this place is wnderful

Reply from Papermill Square

It's Great, neighbors and staff, definitely home.if any problems they are there. Minutes from any part town.Very quiet community, No rift raft. Everything is very professional

Reply from Papermill Square

Love living there. they make it safe and fun place to live. It may be close to highway but it is super quite. If you have any issue the office will try to get it fix within 24 hrs

Reply from Papermill Square

This place has been friendly and polite. The neighbors are nice and the place is always kept so clean! They are fast to respond to problems with anything in the apartment.

Reply from Papermill Square

Great, its a wonderful place. Everybody is nice. The administration is always helpful and treat your problems as their own. We couldn't have chosen a better place.

Reply from Papermill Square

I think this app is pretty great. Very easy to use so far and seems like a good selection of rewards. I'll have to enter more later as I just started.