The staff is so friendly and I never have any issues with noise or getting work orders done. They really make me feel like I’m at home here.

Reply from Papermill Square

The ladies in the office are top notch and really care about the residents. The place is relatively quiet with no drama and that is what we love about it!

Reply from Papermill Square

Love that the apartments are super clean and quite. I like that they treat the fur animals as their own and part of a resident and not just a number:)

Reply from Papermill Square

The staff earns their pay every day here. Unlike a business like cable TV where you are the only game in town and you can get by with phoning it in most days. This is a great place!

Reply from Papermill Square

I like living here. It’s quiet and feels safe so I don’t have to worry about much. My apartment seems a bit old but if I have trouble with anything, it’s usually fixed within the next couple days.

Reply from Papermill Square

I have had a great experience so far, and I have very much enjoyed living at Papermill Square. The staff is so friendly and always very willing to help!

Reply from Papermill Square

friendly staff friendly neighbors close to highway for convenience plenty of parking spacious living. new equipment helpful staff and maintenance beautiful area to live in

Reply from Papermill Square

i love living here! i'm close to work, the location is central to everything convenient, and the apartment itself is a great value for what's included. the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, and i genuinely feel safe and comfortable here. that is so important to me and i'm so glad i've found it here!

Reply from Papermill Square

Outstanding environment the management team works very well and hard to give the residents and future residents the resources and help they need.

Reply from Papermill Square

I absolutely love living here the staff is wonderful ❤️ When I bring my pups to the office they get showered with love. My neighbors are nice as well it’s a very nice place to live

Reply from Papermill Square

The residents are all friendly and mindful! The management is great and everyone is so polite. Every maintenance request I’ve had has been completed in a timely fashion.

Reply from Papermill Square

Very nice neighbors, apartment is kind of small for me but I'm fine with everything. Very friendly staff, glad to have washer and dryer. I just wish you could load laundry cards over internet.

Reply from Papermill Square

Great management, clean apartment, easy move-in process and a lot of good deals! The staff is quick to answer any questions I had and I couldn’t be happier as a first-time renter.

Reply from Papermill Square

The staff are absolutely wonderful. Can’t say enough good things about them. The complex is average, some buildings molding. Apartment (1br) is nice, once maintenance needs were fixed upon moving in. Love seeing dogs around. Can’t wait for warm weather to utilize the amenities like pool and tennis court. Smell smoke often and weed occasionally from neighbors. Overall good experience.

Reply from Papermill Square

Decent community. Has a pool but no gym. Has community washer and dryer in every building but it's a little pricey. Overall a good living environment.

Reply from Papermill Square

Since the day we inquired about moving in here the staff has been so sweet to us. They are so helpful and kind. The apartment is very spacious and our neighbors are kind!

Reply from Papermill Square

Been living in papermill square approximately 2 years and I have loved it! That being said here are the pros and cons. Pros. Friendly office staff, convenient location, plenty of parking and well kept property. Cons. No washer / dryer hookups and a little pricey for the features/size. 8/10 because it is a good apt complex.

Reply from Papermill Square

Lease managers are super nice and very helpful. The complex is so convenient to everything. It’s mostly quite, besides the interstate traffic. Parking is limited

Reply from Papermill Square

The management staff is amazing and they treat your pet as part of the family! They do their best to make sure everything and everyone even the fur babies are taken care of also!!

Reply from Papermill Square

Worth the move! Thanks for all your help! the 3 of us are in a better place now! Love the two bedroom with all the extra space! Parking is a breeze down here.

Reply from Papermill Square

I love that they have a recycling bin. Which may not be a big thing for some people but it was the tipping reason I decided on Papermill. Not to mention the great customer care rates (which have proven to be spot on since I moved here in June.) it’s not like there aren’t issues but I really like that if I have a maintence problem they’re on top of it very quickly. Also, they’re good about letting me know if there is a reason for an issue or when it’s been seen to. I love this place.

Reply from Papermill Square

I love this apartment complex and the people that live here. Everyone is so friendly and considerate. It is in a great location in town and it is almost always quiet. The ladies in the office are always very helpful. They really care about the tenants and take care of us!

Reply from Papermill Square

I love my home at Papermill square. My neighbors are nice. The community is quiet and calm. I love the basketball and tennis courts as they help me stay active. Thank you.

Reply from Papermill Square

My resident experience since moving to Papermill Square Apartments in October, 2018 has been contently satisfied. The complex is clean, quiet, and very conveniently located.

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s great living here! Great location to most things in this area and it’s quiet! Being by the interstate can be a little noisy when the semis jbrake but you get used to it. It’s a little dated but they are fixing what they can!