I really have enjoyed living here. Always feel at home and always feel like I am taken care of with no matter what issue is. I love my two bedroom a lot and am so glad I found this apartment complex!

Reply from Papermill Square

Very pleased to live here. Convenient location and kind staff. Truly feels like home! Staff are always friendly and inviting. Community is quite and clean. Treated fairly amd with respect at all times. Apartment meets and fits all my needs.

Reply from Papermill Square

Overall good experience. Greg responds to maintenance issues in a timely manner. The property is kept clean. The water heater doesn’t last long and my neighbors are often noisy, but those are really the only problems I have had living here thus far.

Reply from Papermill Square

Just moved in a a week ago, but I have enjoyed it so far. The community it quite and peaceful. The office staff are so kind and helpful. Really sweet people.

Reply from Papermill Square

Good location, decent pricing and safe area. I recommend this apartment complex. Some of the prior reviews suggest issues w/ insects and mold, but that has not been a problem for me.

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s a nice location within town and close to my work. But it is dated and it shows compared to other places I have lived. The walls are thin and I can hear my neighbors moving around.

Reply from Papermill Square

Although i am a Chinese who is first time to arrive Knoxville even know nothing and feel so unfamiliar to everything here, the apartment manger provide me a very kind attitude to my each question that make me feel comfortable and relieved. I believe I will have a unforgettable memory here.

Reply from Papermill Square

The office staff is wonderful & will help! They treat your pets as one of your own! The property is wonderful & quite! Super close to everything!!

Reply from Papermill Square

Don't spend much time at my apt but location is great and private. All are respectful of everyone. Grounds are kept in good shape. No problems to this point after 8 months

Reply from Papermill Square

It is good so far. Everything is quiet. There are minor problems but it is nothing serious. It is expected at any place you live. I really enjoy it. The neighbors are nice as well.

Reply from Papermill Square

Always kind, always willing to assist when something is not quite right in the apartment. They are always coming up with creative ways to encourage residents to get involved in the community.

Reply from Papermill Square

I've only been here for a few months and everything is going pretty good so far! The maintenance isn't quite my favorite, but overall my experience is good.

Reply from Papermill Square

At first my apartment felt extremely small but I soon found it cozy. Papermill Square'sstaff is the friendliest I've encountered since moving to Knoxville from Atlanta. (Sure, it's a cliché but that's because it's true)

Reply from Papermill Square

Living at Papermill Square was one of my best decisions I have ever made! Erika and Greg are great! The apartments are nice and cozy, I love my one bedroom, but I am excited to move to a two bedroom. Everything is taken care of and I really feel like I have found my home.

Reply from Papermill Square

Good place that’s convenient to everywhere I need to go. The office staff is super friendly. Best part is it being pet friendly! I love seeing all he pups!

A little antiquated but great place for the price! Pet friendly, good pool, off the main roads, close to lots of cool places and not far from downtown or UT campus.

Reply from Papermill Square

California is great in my peace of mind That being said this is wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful day and have a happy day. This is so much to type

Reply from Papermill Square

So far, I really love living here at Papermill! The community is relatively calm, so noise is never an issue. Not to mention, the location is almost perfect. Within 15 minutes, you have just about everything you could need!

Reply from Papermill Square

Nice quiet community. Front office staff is friendly and helpful. Any maintenance requests are worked on in a timely manner. New floor and carpet put in prior to move in. Small but cozy! And in a great central location

Reply from Papermill Square

Great complex to live in! The staff is wonderful and the peppery is wonderful and well keep. Staff goes up and above to make sure everyone is take care of :) They even love your pets as their own

Reply from Papermill Square

I'm just moving in this week and the management staff has been extremely supportive and helpful. They are also some of the most friendly and knowledgeable management staff at any apartment I've been at.

Reply from Papermill Square

Very nice people that will answer any questions. Easy process. Best apartments for the price. I am a student that wanted an affordable off campus apartment and Paper mill Square was the best option for me. Glad to be apart of the community!

Reply from Papermill Square

staff are friendly and apartments are great neighbors arefriendly we love living here at papermill square apartmants we have been here sense 2014

Reply from Papermill Square

The love and outpouring of passion the staff have for the residents is unlike any other apartment I have lived at. Their joy and desire to serve their tenants is amazing!

Reply from Papermill Square

Love the accessibility to everything around! Thoroughly enjoy the pool and my dog has a blast at the dog park. The office management keeps you well informed of the when things are to happen.