Been living here for more than a few years and can't complain about much. Nice neighborhood, good location in the center of town, helpful staff. Haven't received one complaint about my stereo which constantly astounds me *knock on wood*. Excited about the pool party!

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s wonderful! Just wish the air conditioner could reach the bedroom and make it the same tempature as the living room. My neighbors are super friendly and have adorable dogs!

Reply from Papermill Square

I really love living here! The property is nicely maintained and my apartment is really nice and cozy! I love the saltwater pool and how pet friendly it is!

Reply from Papermill Square

By far one of the best places that I have lived. The staff (Mrs. Erica) is ALWAYS so kind and uplifting. They truly care about the residents and how you are treated. One of the best places that I have lived my entire life. Thankful to have to have called Papermill Square my home.

Reply from Papermill Square

Papermill square is the place to live. The community is wonderful and quite. The staff is wonderful and doing great things for the complex. It’s also super close to everything

Reply from Papermill Square

Office staff is great! Repairs are taken care of very quickly. Great value for the price compared to other apartment complexes nearby. I like it so much I recommended it to friends who just moved here

Reply from Papermill Square

Overall an Enjoyable experience at an affordable cost. becomes tiring constantly seeing your rent increase every year for little in return of improved amenities

Reply from Papermill Square

Everyone seems very nice and the facility is well kept. So far we have also been very impressed with the prompt responses and helpfulness of the staff.

Reply from Papermill Square

Great place to live we love it here all the staff are so nice and kind property is clean and very nice can't wait to we renew our lease will be here along time we hope

Reply from Papermill Square

Living here was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The complex is so nice and quiet. Its in a great location, and my apartment is my happy place! I would recommend this complex to anyone looking for a great place to call home!

Reply from Papermill Square

Friendly staff , unbeatable service and wonder community.. The pool is always clean and love having the grill for community use for meeting neighbors and socializing.

Reply from Papermill Square

This is an amazing place to live. Great location, great staff, great apartment! It’s my first rental and I totally lucked out. I’m so happy to call this place home.

Reply from Papermill Square

Awesome, quiet, its perfect for what i want home life to be. The office is very responsive to issues and the rules for the complex are fair.

Reply from Papermill Square

So far I have been here a week and I’m enjoying it so much. It quiet, peaceful and laid back. Close to everything. Glad I made the decision to live here versus other places

Reply from Papermill Square

Love the staff at the complex. If you have a issue the will get it fix and they cre for your pets as their own. I couldn’t pick another apartment complex to stay in :)

Reply from Papermill Square

My experience at Papermill Square has been great so far. Staff is caring and attentive, maintenance needs are taken care of quickly, and amenities are reflective of price.

Reply from Papermill Square

It has been great. The community is peaceful and the staff has been great. I have been here five years and overall I would give the place a high rating.

Reply from Papermill Square

Grounds are well kept, apartments are in good condition. Socials are nice and give you a chance to meet your neighbors. If you need maintenance done, they usually come out the same day or next.

Reply from Papermill Square

I really have enjoyed living here. Always feel at home and always feel like I am taken care of with no matter what issue is. I love my two bedroom a lot and am so glad I found this apartment complex!

Reply from Papermill Square

Very pleased to live here. Convenient location and kind staff. Truly feels like home! Staff are always friendly and inviting. Community is quite and clean. Treated fairly amd with respect at all times. Apartment meets and fits all my needs.

Reply from Papermill Square

Overall good experience. Greg responds to maintenance issues in a timely manner. The property is kept clean. The water heater doesn’t last long and my neighbors are often noisy, but those are really the only problems I have had living here thus far.

Reply from Papermill Square

Just moved in a a week ago, but I have enjoyed it so far. The community it quite and peaceful. The office staff are so kind and helpful. Really sweet people.

Reply from Papermill Square

Good location, decent pricing and safe area. I recommend this apartment complex. Some of the prior reviews suggest issues w/ insects and mold, but that has not been a problem for me.

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s a nice location within town and close to my work. But it is dated and it shows compared to other places I have lived. The walls are thin and I can hear my neighbors moving around.

Reply from Papermill Square

Although i am a Chinese who is first time to arrive Knoxville even know nothing and feel so unfamiliar to everything here, the apartment manger provide me a very kind attitude to my each question that make me feel comfortable and relieved. I believe I will have a unforgettable memory here.