Been living in papermill square approximately 2 years and I have loved it! That being said here are the pros and cons. Pros. Friendly office staff, convenient location, plenty of parking and well kept property. Cons. No washer / dryer hookups and a little pricey for the features/size. 8/10 because it is a good apt complex.

Lease managers are super nice and very helpful. The complex is so convenient to everything. It’s mostly quite, besides the interstate traffic. Parking is limited

Reply from Papermill Square

The management staff is amazing and they treat your pet as part of the family! They do their best to make sure everything and everyone even the fur babies are taken care of also!!

Reply from Papermill Square

Worth the move! Thanks for all your help! the 3 of us are in a better place now! Love the two bedroom with all the extra space! Parking is a breeze down here.

Reply from Papermill Square

I love that they have a recycling bin. Which may not be a big thing for some people but it was the tipping reason I decided on Papermill. Not to mention the great customer care rates (which have proven to be spot on since I moved here in June.) it’s not like there aren’t issues but I really like that if I have a maintence problem they’re on top of it very quickly. Also, they’re good about letting me know if there is a reason for an issue or when it’s been seen to. I love this place.

Reply from Papermill Square

I love this apartment complex and the people that live here. Everyone is so friendly and considerate. It is in a great location in town and it is almost always quiet. The ladies in the office are always very helpful. They really care about the tenants and take care of us!

Reply from Papermill Square

I love my home at Papermill square. My neighbors are nice. The community is quiet and calm. I love the basketball and tennis courts as they help me stay active. Thank you.

Reply from Papermill Square

My resident experience since moving to Papermill Square Apartments in October, 2018 has been contently satisfied. The complex is clean, quiet, and very conveniently located.

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s great living here! Great location to most things in this area and it’s quiet! Being by the interstate can be a little noisy when the semis jbrake but you get used to it. It’s a little dated but they are fixing what they can!

Reply from Papermill Square

Quiet, good neighbors, good place to start a new life. Have a swimming pool and trash service, im happy with evedything ive experienced, just wish there was washer and dryer hookups in units, but what we that be like.

Reply from Papermill Square

I absolutely love it here. It’s quite and beautiful like staying at a resort. The staff is wonderful. I wouldn’t say I have any complaints very happy with living here.

Reply from Papermill Square

The apartment complex is great and the staff is wonderful! They are doing a lot great things on the property and making it like new :) they are the BEST

Reply from Papermill Square

The community here is awesome. If there is an issue, it gets fixed. They allow dogs, and provide a dog park and doggie clean up stations. The pool is kept clean as well.

Reply from Papermill Square

So far I am really thrilled with this complex and my unti. Matienance and the office staff is so polite and helpful. My apartment is the perfect size! The proximity to campus is also great! If I had any complaint it would be that so many residents smoke. The complex had recycling which is amazing and the residents are quiet so all in all it's been a great experience so far!

Reply from Papermill Square

Very good experience so far. The community is quiet and clean. Staffs are friendly and willing to help people. Apartment close to grocery stores and school.

Reply from Papermill Square

I have really loved living here. It is very quiet and in a great location. Erika always takes care of any issues I have had and whenever I have had a maintenance issue, it has been taken care of quickly.

Reply from Papermill Square

Nice quiet place with good management. It is in a wonderful place in the center of everything! I am scared of all the places you can get dessert! Love it here!

Reply from Papermill Square

I have had a great experience! Clean environments and facility work orders get done very quickly. The staff cares so much about the residents and it truly shows!

Reply from Papermill Square

Pretty nice place to live. Very pet friendly. Neighbors are all so nice. Although it’s very close to the highway, it’s still a very quiet place.

Reply from Papermill Square

The apartment is wonderful and the staff are very friendly. The environment is clean. Great living experiences! Will recommend to my friends.

Reply from Papermill Square

Been living here for more than a few years and can't complain about much. Nice neighborhood, good location in the center of town, helpful staff. Haven't received one complaint about my stereo which constantly astounds me *knock on wood*. Excited about the pool party!

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s wonderful! Just wish the air conditioner could reach the bedroom and make it the same tempature as the living room. My neighbors are super friendly and have adorable dogs!

Reply from Papermill Square

By far one of the best places that I have lived. The staff (Mrs. Erica) is ALWAYS so kind and uplifting. They truly care about the residents and how you are treated. One of the best places that I have lived my entire life. Thankful to have to have called Papermill Square my home.

Reply from Papermill Square

Papermill square is the place to live. The community is wonderful and quite. The staff is wonderful and doing great things for the complex. It’s also super close to everything

Reply from Papermill Square

Office staff is great! Repairs are taken care of very quickly. Great value for the price compared to other apartment complexes nearby. I like it so much I recommended it to friends who just moved here