Living here was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The complex is so nice and quiet. Its in a great location, and my apartment is my happy place! I would recommend this complex to anyone looking for a great place to call home!

Reply from Papermill Square

Friendly staff , unbeatable service and wonder community.. The pool is always clean and love having the grill for community use for meeting neighbors and socializing.

Reply from Papermill Square

This is an amazing place to live. Great location, great staff, great apartment! It’s my first rental and I totally lucked out. I’m so happy to call this place home.

Reply from Papermill Square

Awesome, quiet, its perfect for what i want home life to be. The office is very responsive to issues and the rules for the complex are fair.

Reply from Papermill Square

So far I have been here a week and I’m enjoying it so much. It quiet, peaceful and laid back. Close to everything. Glad I made the decision to live here versus other places

Reply from Papermill Square

Love the staff at the complex. If you have a issue the will get it fix and they cre for your pets as their own. I couldn’t pick another apartment complex to stay in :)

Reply from Papermill Square

My experience at Papermill Square has been great so far. Staff is caring and attentive, maintenance needs are taken care of quickly, and amenities are reflective of price.

Reply from Papermill Square

It has been great. The community is peaceful and the staff has been great. I have been here five years and overall I would give the place a high rating.

Reply from Papermill Square

Grounds are well kept, apartments are in good condition. Socials are nice and give you a chance to meet your neighbors. If you need maintenance done, they usually come out the same day or next.

Reply from Papermill Square

I really have enjoyed living here. Always feel at home and always feel like I am taken care of with no matter what issue is. I love my two bedroom a lot and am so glad I found this apartment complex!

Reply from Papermill Square

Very pleased to live here. Convenient location and kind staff. Truly feels like home! Staff are always friendly and inviting. Community is quite and clean. Treated fairly amd with respect at all times. Apartment meets and fits all my needs.

Reply from Papermill Square

Overall good experience. Greg responds to maintenance issues in a timely manner. The property is kept clean. The water heater doesn’t last long and my neighbors are often noisy, but those are really the only problems I have had living here thus far.

Reply from Papermill Square

Just moved in a a week ago, but I have enjoyed it so far. The community it quite and peaceful. The office staff are so kind and helpful. Really sweet people.

Reply from Papermill Square

Good location, decent pricing and safe area. I recommend this apartment complex. Some of the prior reviews suggest issues w/ insects and mold, but that has not been a problem for me.

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s a nice location within town and close to my work. But it is dated and it shows compared to other places I have lived. The walls are thin and I can hear my neighbors moving around.

Reply from Papermill Square

Although i am a Chinese who is first time to arrive Knoxville even know nothing and feel so unfamiliar to everything here, the apartment manger provide me a very kind attitude to my each question that make me feel comfortable and relieved. I believe I will have a unforgettable memory here.

Reply from Papermill Square

The office staff is wonderful & will help! They treat your pets as one of your own! The property is wonderful & quite! Super close to everything!!

Reply from Papermill Square

Don't spend much time at my apt but location is great and private. All are respectful of everyone. Grounds are kept in good shape. No problems to this point after 8 months

Reply from Papermill Square

It is good so far. Everything is quiet. There are minor problems but it is nothing serious. It is expected at any place you live. I really enjoy it. The neighbors are nice as well.

Reply from Papermill Square

Always kind, always willing to assist when something is not quite right in the apartment. They are always coming up with creative ways to encourage residents to get involved in the community.

Reply from Papermill Square

I've only been here for a few months and everything is going pretty good so far! The maintenance isn't quite my favorite, but overall my experience is good.

Reply from Papermill Square

At first my apartment felt extremely small but I soon found it cozy. Papermill Square'sstaff is the friendliest I've encountered since moving to Knoxville from Atlanta. (Sure, it's a cliché but that's because it's true)

Reply from Papermill Square

Living at Papermill Square was one of my best decisions I have ever made! Erika and Greg are great! The apartments are nice and cozy, I love my one bedroom, but I am excited to move to a two bedroom. Everything is taken care of and I really feel like I have found my home.

Reply from Papermill Square

Good place that’s convenient to everywhere I need to go. The office staff is super friendly. Best part is it being pet friendly! I love seeing all he pups!

A little antiquated but great place for the price! Pet friendly, good pool, off the main roads, close to lots of cool places and not far from downtown or UT campus.