No complaints here. Everything's fine. Leaves are falling around the complex and they're beautiful. Communication from the office is always quick and friendly.

Great complex with an even better staff. My only issue is the walls are pretty thin, so neighbor noise can be an issue, but you’ll find that in any apartment. Well worth the price!

Living here is great! There's easy access to the interstate, Kingston pike, and even campus, all without having to deal with any noise or traffic. It's truly a little hidden gem :D

So far, I have enjoyed living here but it's only been a few weeks. I wish people would pick up after their dogs more often, I hate walking my dog at night and tracking poo in on my shoes. The apartments are very small and seem more expensive than what I expected, but it was the best deal I could find that had unit available on my timeline. I love that there is a "dog park" even if it is small. It allows us to throw a ball off leash. the laundry seems very expensive ($4.00 to wash and dry!). I also wish there was a workout area, as most the other communities I looked at offered those for a lower price (but weren't available ASAP) Erika in the office is really nice and I've enjoyed meeting my neighbors. Everyone is friendly and the atmosphere is young and fun. Overall, it seems like a good place to live I just wish there were more perks.

My girlfriend and I moved in last week and it has been great so far. The community is wonderful and the staff was great during the move in process.

Reply from Papermill Square

Really good apartment complex with really nice staff and a good pool. Maintenance solves any problem really quick and as best as they can. The location is great.

Reply from Papermill Square

The office staff has always been so helpful in any way they can. They go above and beyond to make sure things are taken care of also make sure that the property is taken care of! I want to tell Erika, Greg & Melinda great job!

Reply from Papermill Square

We've been here for about 4 months now but, it feels like longer. In the best possible way! Erika and the rest of the team go above and beyond for us. We really enjoy being here. I love the apartment 😍

Reply from Papermill Square

This is my first apartment and I am so happy to be part of the neighborhood Community! The location is in a great area! I love the quietness and safety! It's been a great experience living here and I would recommend close friends and family to look into Papermill Square! :)

Reply from Papermill Square

Erika and Melinda are great at making sure we are happy here. We enjoy our 2 bedroom apartment and the wonderful pool to swim in. It is very convenient to everything we enjoy in town. I love living here!

Reply from Papermill Square

Love it here!! The ladies in the office are the sweetest people I've ever met. They truly make you feel welcome and at home. I'm so glad that this is where I ended up living. :)

Reply from Papermill Square

Still a good time! Liking the pool and that our side is very private! Get a 2 bedroom if you have the means. Worth it! No real bad issues

Reply from Papermill Square

Really smooth moving into papermill square. I moved here from Canada, and the transition was really smoth. Erika and Linda were really helpful.

Reply from Papermill Square

I already love living here. I only moved in a few weeks ago but it has been the best experience. The staff is so helpful and make you feel right at home. I love the community here because it is so quiet.

Reply from Papermill Square

I really enjoy living here. My neighbors keep to themselves, which I prefer. I don’t have anyone in my building that disturbs me or makes too much noise. The grounds/shared areas are very clean and well kept. Also, the staff is incredibly kind.

Reply from Papermill Square

Great, clean environment with all the amenities I could want! Office staff is amazing and always friendly. Maintenance is always prompt and effective as well.

Reply from Papermill Square

Always a pleasure staying here. Good central location in town near everything you could possibly need, neighbors are nice and respectful, and staff is very attentive.

Reply from Papermill Square

Everyone that I have dealt with has Brennan very kind and helpful! They are always so willing to help! I always appreciate how quickly the staff tends to things around the property and how nice and clean they keep it!

Reply from Papermill Square

I absolutely love living here. The office has awesome people that are right there to help with anything. It’s quite and peaceful and the neighbors are nice.

Reply from Papermill Square

Papermill Square is a great place to live. The girls in the office are super nice and are always willing to help. The process of getting the lease signed was super easy and they both made me feel like I was welcome.

Reply from Papermill Square

All I can say about this community is it’s amazing. It’s super quite and you really don’t tell you live super close to interstate. The office is amazing and always go above and beyond for their residents:)

Reply from Papermill Square

Erika is extremely friendly and easy to get along with! She made us feel at home before we even moved in and shows genuine concern for the residents. The apartments are perfect for first time renters and everyone in my building was extremely nice and welcoming on move in date!! Would recommend to any renter newbies!

Reply from Papermill Square

The apartment is just ok. The doors and walls seem very cheap but the floors are nice. I love the vinyl wood flooring and wish it was everywhere. Kitchen is small but functional. Several things that we found on the first walk though were still not fixed. Parking is well lit and seems secure. Laundry facility is way too small. 1 washer/dryer for 6 apartments? Really? Overall it seems safe and clean and the rest is just part of renting. We’ll see how it works out over the next year.

Reply from Papermill Square

This apartment complex has a great staff. Living here has been great, they accommodate our pets and our busy lifestyle well. I would recommend them to my friends.

Reply from Papermill Square

Honestly, this is such an amazing starter apartment for my husband and I! It is conveniently located to TONS of stores, but you feel tucked out of the way from the hustle and bustle.