Always a pleasure staying here. Good central location in town near everything you could possibly need, neighbors are nice and respectful, and staff is very attentive.

Everyone that I have dealt with has Brennan very kind and helpful! They are always so willing to help! I always appreciate how quickly the staff tends to things around the property and how nice and clean they keep it!

I absolutely love living here. The office has awesome people that are right there to help with anything. It’s quite and peaceful and the neighbors are nice.

Papermill Square is a great place to live. The girls in the office are super nice and are always willing to help. The process of getting the lease signed was super easy and they both made me feel like I was welcome.

Reply from Papermill Square

All I can say about this community is it’s amazing. It’s super quite and you really don’t tell you live super close to interstate. The office is amazing and always go above and beyond for their residents:)

Reply from Papermill Square

Erika is extremely friendly and easy to get along with! She made us feel at home before we even moved in and shows genuine concern for the residents. The apartments are perfect for first time renters and everyone in my building was extremely nice and welcoming on move in date!! Would recommend to any renter newbies!

Reply from Papermill Square

The apartment is just ok. The doors and walls seem very cheap but the floors are nice. I love the vinyl wood flooring and wish it was everywhere. Kitchen is small but functional. Several things that we found on the first walk though were still not fixed. Parking is well lit and seems secure. Laundry facility is way too small. 1 washer/dryer for 6 apartments? Really? Overall it seems safe and clean and the rest is just part of renting. We’ll see how it works out over the next year.

Reply from Papermill Square

This apartment complex has a great staff. Living here has been great, they accommodate our pets and our busy lifestyle well. I would recommend them to my friends.

Reply from Papermill Square

Honestly, this is such an amazing starter apartment for my husband and I! It is conveniently located to TONS of stores, but you feel tucked out of the way from the hustle and bustle.

Reply from Papermill Square

Still going well! 6+ months into this and no real complaints! Pool is one of the best I've ever seen/used. Entire staff is aces! Rent here if you get the chance!

Reply from Papermill Square

It’s been and great and peaceful time so far, and o couldn’t think of a better place to stay, thank you and the community the maintenance for beautiful scenery

Reply from Papermill Square

We have only been here one week but as of so far everything seems to be meeting our expectations. We rented sight unseen and love it so far!

Reply from Papermill Square

From beginning to end it has been a pleasent experience moving here. The ladies in the office are awesome and I appreciate that their so great with our son (especially Erika). To me, that's been the best part.

Reply from Papermill Square

The pool is so beautiful and managers are friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend this community. There’s also a tennis court and trails perfect for dogs.

Reply from Papermill Square

I have enjoyed my time being a resident here. Staff is great and friendly. Very attentive when needing help. Property is nice and very clean.

Reply from Papermill Square

It's a nice community, I just need more room, it's way too small for me. Everyone is friendly and no one is loud at late hours. I wish it had washer and dryer hookups, that would make life much simpler for me, I live by myself. No help here in that way.

Reply from Papermill Square

I’ve been truly enjoying my stay so far the apartment is amazing and so are the people! The complex is in an ideal location-quiet not many issues.

Reply from Papermill Square

Living at Papermill square has been the best first apartment experience I feel that I could have. The location is perfect for me when it comes to school and work. I love that everyone in the community is so sweet!

Reply from Papermill Square

Great location, great community, and great apartments! Coming from UT campus, I really appreciate how quiet and laid-back this place is. Plus the management is friendly and I can tell they work really hard to keep the complex tidy, welcoming, and fun for the residents!

Reply from Papermill Square

I like it here so far. Some of my neighbors are a little too loud when they run up and down the stairs laughing at 3 AM. That is my only complaint thus far.

Reply from Papermill Square

Solid apartment complex with few if any issues. Ive lived here for going on 2 years and have always felt safe and content. Papermill Square is awesome.

Reply from Papermill Square

I've been living here for 6 months and I really enjoy the comunity. Erika and Melinda, at the leasing office, are great they're very diligent and accommodating. The complex is close to downtown and UTK and you can get to a Walmart, Kroger and publix in less than 10 mins. The 2 bedroom apartment that I live in is very spacious and has plenty of storage space, but the kitchen is a little outdated.

Reply from Papermill Square

This is mine an my boyfriend's first apartment and I'm glad we chose Papermill. They have been very helpful when something breaks and they are SUPER pet friendly!

Reply from Papermill Square

The staff is so friendly and I never have any issues with noise or getting work orders done. They really make me feel like I’m at home here.

Reply from Papermill Square

The ladies in the office are top notch and really care about the residents. The place is relatively quiet with no drama and that is what we love about it!