I moved out intentionally, but regretted it for a while. Paramount is a Nice community, quiet, clean, makes having an apartment interesting.

what a nice place to live,affordable, staff is amazing and so quiet. don't hear people running around above me.New complex, clean and modern, wooden floors,i love it.

It's not a bad place to live. I just wish it was closer campus. The all inclusive and no caps is great! I would recommend anyone to live here.

Nice, except the appliances are a bit outdated. Other than that, I’ve had a great experience. The rent is super affordable for the quality of living:)

Reply from Paramount 3800

I love the community! The people in the office are a little slack but they get the job done eventually. Maintenance is a little slow but I’m sure it’s because of how many apartments there are out here.

Reply from Paramount 3800

Although in the beginning i had issues, overall It was a pretty decent experience staying here. Staff was able to work with me and rent is affordable

The best place for a pirate to live. I absolutely love the positive vibes all around here at Paramount 3800. I love that it is dog friendly also.

Reply from Paramount 3800

Paramount has the lowest pricing, they’re ALL inclusive, and they have the BEST and most useful amenities in Greenville. I couldn’t ask for a better home. I truly #LoveWhereILive

Overall Paramount is a good apartment complex. They could do a little adjusting with responding to calls or sending out maintance sooner but other than that it’s fine

i love living here. the only complint would be how long maintenance takes to fix big issues in the apartment. otherwise, living here has been great.

Reply from Paramount 3800

Good apartment community. All the upgrades and renovations is really nice. Maintenance has gotten better and staff is good. A lot of things have improved out here at Paramount 3800

Cool residents and staff, but slow on answering back to fix certain things. I love the dog park and meeting other. pet owners is always fun.

It is a pretty secure place to live at night with guards at the gates, but moving in and getting our work orders completed have taken forever or have not fully been completed.

Management is great, a few issues in the beginning but was fast getting the issue done. A lot of activities too. Overall great place to live.

I haven’t had a bad experience living here, I wish maintenance worked a bit quicker and security at the gate at night wasn’t so loose. But other than that the staff including maintenance is very nice and friendly

I love the price I pay for my apartment and all the stuff you have for the residents recreationaly. The only problem I have is trying to get ahold of someone and getting what I needed fixed.

Best place ever honestly close to downtown no drama pools gym basketball what Else can I ask for everything is right where I want it to be and the staff is so friendly

I've been here for the past 4 years and have enjoyed it very much. Good value for what you pay. I haven't had a problem with the front office or maintenance staff at all. While not the closest apartments to campus, having two buses helps make up for it.

When i first moved in it seemed as if everything and everyone was unorganized, but somehow it got better. Im in love with our pool, gym, and the clubhouse is amazing. Only flaws within my apartment is the paint job.

everyone here is very kind. our new club house & cabana are super nice and always well kept! I am happy with my choice of living here this year.

It’s good, great view from windows. Still don’t have my promised coffee table though. Other than that, any services that are needed, such as a dryerbeing broken, were fixed in a day.

At first move in day was a hassle, but overall since then things have been great ! I got put with a wonderful roommate & the staff in the office are wonderful!

I love how cheap it is to live here and you guys are doing a great job of updating this place! I do think you guys went in over your head and need more staff.

Very nice place to live. The main office is very nice. No complaints at all. Whenever there is an issue I contact them and everything is handled.

The maintenance staff is fantastic. I wish that I had carpet because sound travels with the new flooring. And the security is very lax. But overall I love living here.