So far so good. Wish there was more out this way in Greenville. Only downside or complaint I really have is that trash often is left in parking lots. Excess amounts of litter

Reply from Paramount 3800

Although I still live here at paramount and don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon I would like to say that living here has been decent. Personally I feel that maintenance needs should be fixed pronto and I’d like to see friendlier people... I want to feel comfortable around who works where I sleep at night! Also there is trash and stuff everywhere... why isn’t someone cleaning? And I would definitely recommend outing in cameras at each building!

Reply from Paramount 3800

I love it! Living here has been great so far. I wish the pool was less crowded on the weekends, though. I also wish they would clean the stairwell more often because there are a lot of spider webs during this time of year.

Paramount 3800 always has activities for the residents which is one of my favorite things, I just wish they kept the grounds more clean. The pool should be cleaned more often, and random trash can be seen everywhere.

My experience at paramount has been Great!! I love the atmosphere here getting to know a lot of people through the recreation center and pool.

I have no negative things to say about this apartment. I absolutely love the pool. The people I ve interacted with have been very nice. Also. Very helpful

I have enjoyed the time I have lived in Paramount. I resigned my lease for next year. Aside from some snags with neighbors I really like it here.

You get what you pay for which isn’t entirely bad and everything thing seems to be considered a “courtesy” when it basically is just common sense or just respectful

I love this neighborhood , when we first got to our apartment we had a few issues but once that was fixed it was smooth sailing. I love that there has been renovations to brighten up the neighborhood and that the staff is always so helpful no matter how big or small the issue seems to be.

Overall good. Some technical problems with the apartment initially, but maintenance has been pretty responsive (after an initial complaint). It seems to be a challenge to keep the AC running. Devon, the manager, is responsive and helpful. Some of the leasing agents are young and kinda goofy, but that's to be expected in college housing. I would consider renewing

Overall everything is pleasant. Typically they are very quick to respond to concerns; however, maintenance requests always seem to take a bit for me. Once addressed, I don't usually have the same problem again.

I enjoy living at paramount. The pricing is great, staff is friendly, and the pool is amazing! The upgraded floor plans are really nice and they are great with getting packages to you!

Reply from Paramount 3800

I enjoy staying at Paramount3800. The upgraded floor plans are great and so is the office staff. Paramount offers a great deal of gifts to their residents and they also do great community get togethers.

Honestly it would’ve been the best place I’ve stayed BUT they are not on top like they should be & ppl are messing up the community . I love my home but it could be better . I don’t feel safe here anymore

I love living here. I love all the events that happen at the pool and it’s so fun taking the dog to the dog park! The office staff is great and maintenance is helpful!

I like staying here. I love the pool and the scenery. Although I have many maintenance problems and sometimes they do not fix it in a timely manner. The people that work here are amazingly patient.

Reply from Paramount 3800

Love the community and the people are very friendly I'm new to N.C and everything is so convenient I have a young daughter and she loves it

I haven’t had too many issues here. The environment is good and the staff is very helpful. The only issue I had was with the initial state of the apartment regarding the carpet and the walls being dirty

They have been so easy to work with and I am excited to be living in a safe community near my friends. They have beautiful facilities and a lot of space

Love it! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I look forward to living here while I’m in school. The surrounding areas could be a lot cleaner though.

It kinda sucks for now because there is no form of public transportation running so I’m stuck here and there really isn’t much except for the pool. Also there is like a lot of nature animals making noises in like 1:00am.

Everything was fine except the broken dryer and washing machine but it was fixed pretty early and now everything way more peaceful. It’s also not a lot of ruckus on my side of the building.

I haven’t moved in yet but all I hear is good reviews about paramount 3800 and I’m very excited to be moving in and also cannot wait until it’s move in day

Now living here almost 6 months I’ve come to really enjoy staying here, friendly staff at the club house, fun and well thought out events, not to mention various giveaways and other ways to encourage interaction between residents 10/10

I really like the accommodations the apartment community has and all the amenities that go with the apartment. Paramount is a college students dream place to live.