Love the apartment complex.The location isn't bad either, especially if you're from out of town, you can just take the highway to leave. It's about 10-15 mins away from things. Campus is not far at all. The amenities are nice and the new upgrades are nice. I've been out here for a few years now and the place has really turned around. All the staff is nice. I haven't had a problem with maintenance, usually my work orders get completed the next day.

Office staff is super friendly! I love the location because it’s not in the middle of everything. Security at night is great! The apartments are super nice

I signed my lease yesterday and cannot wait to move in later this year. The staff was amazing and the apartments were beautiful. My favorite part has to be how well kept the apartments are as a whole.

Reply from Paramount 3800

It has been great living here. I love the neighborhood, and it is very quiet. The apartment is nice, the staff, and maintenance are good. I love it here.

Reply from Paramount 3800

Staff is extremely nice and always answers questions! Everyone seems to be so helpful and willing to fix any problem that might occur! Paramount is a great place to live!!

It’s the best , i love it so clean maintenance people come and fix whatever you ask and it’s nice out here. I would tell a friend to tell a friend to live here

Reply from Paramount 3800

Slow to react to needed services, and we also had roaches for a couples weeks, but paramount 3800 is a overall good place to live! Everything included and at the cheapest prices in Greenville!!

I love the community! Everyone is helpful for the most part. I love that there are so many events hosted by the complex. The staff always answers questions and helps with issues that may arise.

For the most part, everything has been pretty great at Paramount. The dryer does take forever to dry the clothes lol. But other than that, it’s aweosme here.

With my overall experience, I have loved living at Paramount 3800! The staff is always friendly and ready to help!! I hope to be renewing my lease soon!

Great place, in a good location. The only problem I have is maintenance request go in for weeks it months at a time. Other than taht a great place

Move in day was terrible nothing was ready and I had to clean up my apartment when I got there because no one ever came to clean up. Also my cabinets weren’t painted on move in day either. Gradually maintenance has gotten a little better. But sometimes when I call in stuff maintenance will come but the issue isn’t resolved. Paramount is an alright place to live they just need to work out some of the kinks and it will be perfect.

The office has been very fast in dealing with concerns. There is no other place that I would rather choose to live at for the next year to come.

This leasing staff is the best I’ve come into contact with yet! By far the most genuine, honest, and helpful group of people you’ll ever meet. They go above and beyond to make sure they can help you in any way possible. That combined with the great price, convenience, and atmosphere...can’t beat it!

I feel like that my stay here has been great! In the beginning it was very difficult figuring it all out but now that I have it all figured out it’s great! Club house and pools are awesome

So far, so good for the most part. The staff are very friendly, even the maintenance people. My apartment was very clean when i moved in, and I enjoy the set up of my place. Parking is very simple too, which I can appreciate. The amenities are great as well!

The people are all really nice, the outsides of the apartments are just a little dirty. The garbage can in front of my apartment is flipped over and always full, and I randomly see garbage floating around the grounds. The maintenance is very prompt and helpful!

Every one in the leaseing office is really friendly and always very helpful with everything. The apartment complex has security when coming in so that makes me feels safer living there.

The prices are the cheapest in Greenville and are really good compared to the amount and nature of amenities there are. It's also fairly quiet out here, which is a good thing. Opportunities in the clubhouse for residents are abundant and I live the fact theres a van that goes out to PCC.

Leasing staff is completely and utterly awesome! They will go above and beyond to help in any way they can! Prices are bomb! Its convenient! Great atmosphere! Can’t beat it!

Reply from Paramount 3800

I have really enjoyed my experience at the paramount 3800 with the nice office workers and great staff I really can’t complain about anything

this complex has so much to offer and is in a great location. you have privacy, but it is not too far from campus or town. the value is unbeatable in student living, especially with included utilities. the rooms have adequate space and the closets and bathrooms are extremely roomy. the new management has stepped up the appearance of the complex and that is appreciated. the security gates are great, i just wish they would be consistent with the schedule regarding the use of the second gate.

Appropriately priced for whats offered. Love the cabana. Love the club house. Love all the swimming pools. Love that theres parking directly in front of my building.

The new renovations are simply stunning. The office staff are friendly and helpful. The gym facilities are much more convenient than going to the gym. Great off-campus option.

This apartment complex is the most affordable for students in Greenville. It’s proximity to the NRC is is biggest attraction in my opinion. The renovated clubhouse and cabana are its best amenities and are useful to residents.