It is a beautiful and safe community with a small gym and small swimming pool. The the leasing office is very nice. Close to Target. The experience is great in all.

My experience at The Parc at University Tower has been awesome! I always feel safe, and I feel as though my concerns are addressed promptly!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

All the staff has been very responsive and helpful when needed. I have two dogs and one is very energetic. The maintenance staff was very patient and kind while my dog jumped all over him. The staff always greet me and make me feel part of the community.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everyone is so nice here and we had a hassle-free move in day! The pool is very nice and we haven’t had any issues. Our apartment is very nice and I love the fireplace and built in bookshelf!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great apartment with an even better staff and neighborhood! Everyone is very friendly and helpful! So much around the apartment as well including groceries, restaurants, and things to do!

Good gate locks and calm neighborhood. I like living here in Parc at university tower apartments. I think that everyone would like to live here.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I’ve had the best experience as a resident! Living here is very affordable, and the amenities are great. The only thing I would change would be the small gym we currently have.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great community to live in so far! Great staff, pool and apartments. Management is very attentive to our needs. The community is very quiet and peaceful too.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The parc is a great location- very convenient and well maintained. I really enjoy the fitness and pool area and the gated security. The friendly feel of everyone on staff is also a plus

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I haven't even moved in yet and the interactions I have had with residents and staff have been wonderful! I can't wait to move in and get to know the community. The buildings are clean and the grounds are well kept and run.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Excellent management & communication! Great amenities and location. Love having washer & dryer in the unit! Minor wear and tear to the apartment upon move-in, but still in good condition.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Front office staff is nice and friendly, and the maintenance team rocks. Some security upgrades are needed in the area, and you can sometimes hear your neighbors. Mandatory cable is finally being dropped, which is super helpful.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The Assistance Community Manager, Mark, is terrific! He is extremely helpful, puts one right at immediately concerning such a significant decision as to where to call "home," and is warm, welcoming, so friendly and upbeat.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Loves it. love the location to target. love the wild bunny rabbits. hate all the stuff they do tho. like once a month needing in the house for something.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everyone is so helpful. Never too busy to assist. I love the grounds. Get advance notice when something is going to affect the residents. Dan and Obdulio and skilled and attend to repairs or requests quickly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I love staying here. The managers and maintenance are kind and thorough. I really don't have any complaints. We were happy to renew our lease!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great place to live! Staff and neighbors are friendly and the complex has everything you need. Now that is is summer we are loving having the pool and grilling area to hang with friends!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Pretty good place to live at. Management is really good. Maintenance has been really good at responding quickly. Grounds keeping people are really good too

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great value and wonderful amenities close to Duke University! The management is also the most responsive of any apartment I've ever lived in.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

My husband and I moved here and have had a great experience. The property is nice and they are good with keeping things updated. The management is also great.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great apartment complex! The amenities are well maintained, maintenance and management staff are responsive, neighborhood is safe and dog friendly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Parc is a nice place to live we enjoyed our time here . The staff have been very nice and kind they all like our dog bean who is very happy to see everyone also!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everyone in the community seems nice so far. Front desk people have been great. My wife and I feel safe and welcome. Love that I can always find a parking spot.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great facilities, management and location. Will be staying another year largely because I can trust that the office will be reliable. There was always a response within 24 hours to any maintenance problems, and much sooner for any emergency.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

We love living at Parc! All the staff who work here are outstanding and make it a wonderful place to live. We enjoy the quiet environment and our nice neighbors and hope to live here as long as we can!