I haven't even moved in yet and the interactions I have had with residents and staff have been wonderful! I can't wait to move in and get to know the community. The buildings are clean and the grounds are well kept and run.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Excellent management & communication! Great amenities and location. Love having washer & dryer in the unit! Minor wear and tear to the apartment upon move-in, but still in good condition.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Front office staff is nice and friendly, and the maintenance team rocks. Some security upgrades are needed in the area, and you can sometimes hear your neighbors. Mandatory cable is finally being dropped, which is super helpful.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The Assistance Community Manager, Mark, is terrific! He is extremely helpful, puts one right at immediately concerning such a significant decision as to where to call "home," and is warm, welcoming, so friendly and upbeat.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Loves it. love the location to target. love the wild bunny rabbits. hate all the stuff they do tho. like once a month needing in the house for something.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everyone is so helpful. Never too busy to assist. I love the grounds. Get advance notice when something is going to affect the residents. Dan and Obdulio and skilled and attend to repairs or requests quickly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I love staying here. The managers and maintenance are kind and thorough. I really don't have any complaints. We were happy to renew our lease!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great place to live! Staff and neighbors are friendly and the complex has everything you need. Now that is is summer we are loving having the pool and grilling area to hang with friends!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Pretty good place to live at. Management is really good. Maintenance has been really good at responding quickly. Grounds keeping people are really good too

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great value and wonderful amenities close to Duke University! The management is also the most responsive of any apartment I've ever lived in.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

My husband and I moved here and have had a great experience. The property is nice and they are good with keeping things updated. The management is also great.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great apartment complex! The amenities are well maintained, maintenance and management staff are responsive, neighborhood is safe and dog friendly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Parc is a nice place to live we enjoyed our time here . The staff have been very nice and kind they all like our dog bean who is very happy to see everyone also!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everyone in the community seems nice so far. Front desk people have been great. My wife and I feel safe and welcome. Love that I can always find a parking spot.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great facilities, management and location. Will be staying another year largely because I can trust that the office will be reliable. There was always a response within 24 hours to any maintenance problems, and much sooner for any emergency.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

We love living at Parc! All the staff who work here are outstanding and make it a wonderful place to live. We enjoy the quiet environment and our nice neighbors and hope to live here as long as we can!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Super staff, great location, beautifully landscaped and well-priced. Safe and convenient to shopping, dining and major roadways. Have lived here for 10 years, looked at other places but this apartment community is diverse, quiet and what community should be.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I have had a great experience here. The area is very nice and in such a convenient location. Everyone in the neighbourhood is pretty quiet and there arent many loud noises. A safe environment to live in.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

It is a great experience living at parc at university towel since it’s safe and friendly and the service is great as well I love living here and will recommend to everyone

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The employees of the management department are nice and helpful. The community environment is clean and quite, that is very important to me!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The Parc has been a great place to live. It's close enough to Duke and quick to get to downtown Durham while remaining a quiet area. The staff is also friendly and responds to service requests quickly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

really nice place!Mark and his colleagues are super friendly! Rooms are big and clean. But the air conditioning is pretty noisy. I hope this can be fixed.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The staff is absolutely incredible! And maintenance is top notch! Only complaint I have is that we cannot talk with our normal voices past 10 without a noise complaint.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great community and amazing staff. I love being so close to downtown Durham and nearby highways. My apartment is spacious and beautiful, I especially love my large balcony.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Parc has been great to me. I lived there in the year of 2015 and 2016. When I returned to Durham in 2018, it was a no brainer for me to live here again.