Pretty good place to live at. Management is really good. Maintenance has been really good at responding quickly. Grounds keeping people are really good too

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great value and wonderful amenities close to Duke University! The management is also the most responsive of any apartment I've ever lived in.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

My husband and I moved here and have had a great experience. The property is nice and they are good with keeping things updated. The management is also great.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great apartment complex! The amenities are well maintained, maintenance and management staff are responsive, neighborhood is safe and dog friendly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Parc is a nice place to live we enjoyed our time here . The staff have been very nice and kind they all like our dog bean who is very happy to see everyone also!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everyone in the community seems nice so far. Front desk people have been great. My wife and I feel safe and welcome. Love that I can always find a parking spot.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great facilities, management and location. Will be staying another year largely because I can trust that the office will be reliable. There was always a response within 24 hours to any maintenance problems, and much sooner for any emergency.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

We love living at Parc! All the staff who work here are outstanding and make it a wonderful place to live. We enjoy the quiet environment and our nice neighbors and hope to live here as long as we can!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Super staff, great location, beautifully landscaped and well-priced. Safe and convenient to shopping, dining and major roadways. Have lived here for 10 years, looked at other places but this apartment community is diverse, quiet and what community should be.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I have had a great experience here. The area is very nice and in such a convenient location. Everyone in the neighbourhood is pretty quiet and there arent many loud noises. A safe environment to live in.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

It is a great experience living at parc at university towel since it’s safe and friendly and the service is great as well I love living here and will recommend to everyone

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The employees of the management department are nice and helpful. The community environment is clean and quite, that is very important to me!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The Parc has been a great place to live. It's close enough to Duke and quick to get to downtown Durham while remaining a quiet area. The staff is also friendly and responds to service requests quickly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

really nice place!Mark and his colleagues are super friendly! Rooms are big and clean. But the air conditioning is pretty noisy. I hope this can be fixed.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The staff is absolutely incredible! And maintenance is top notch! Only complaint I have is that we cannot talk with our normal voices past 10 without a noise complaint.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great community and amazing staff. I love being so close to downtown Durham and nearby highways. My apartment is spacious and beautiful, I especially love my large balcony.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Parc has been great to me. I lived there in the year of 2015 and 2016. When I returned to Durham in 2018, it was a no brainer for me to live here again.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Fantastic community! Everyone is nice and the apartments are great and have all the necessities! All the residents, management, and maintenance are extremely friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Staff are very helpful, understanding and there to make sure you are enjoying your stay at the community. Maintenance is very helpful, quick to respond and want to make sure everything is working as intended in your unit.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

It's awesome living in this community -pet friendly, good neighbors and convenient location. The office management is very professional and friendly.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

My wife and I have been living here for the past 2 years, overall experience has been fantastic thanks to awesome property mgmt services. Mark and Amanda have been great help with all our needs and concerns.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I think my neighbors are real nice and polite. I also like all of the amenities this apartment complex provides. Also, the staff is great, including the office and maintenance staff.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The management was very accommodating for issue we had with our first apartment. The area is very quiet and calm. There is a lot of space to park. They would really benefit from a new gym with more than 1 machine.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The PARC has everything we are hoping for; the managers are very responsive, and all maintenance tasks were done within a few days if not the same day. We wish we moved in here earlier.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Pros: Extremely responsive management. Great amenities for the price. Cons: The interiors could use updating. Mail service to the apartment complex is bizarre and frequently fails to deliver letters/packages either on time or at all. Not sure what the apartment complex could do about that though.