Overall, this is the best apartment I have ever lived in. Maintenance is quick and efficient. The office is friendly and helpful. The grounds are clean and well-maintained. It's well worth the price!

The community is AWESOME!!...the amenities are great..its also nice CLEAN and quiet...the apartment layout is just what i wanted nice and cozy a place where yoy can call HOME..cant wait for the future with you guys.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Awesome so far, great living conditions and community. Amenities are great and the complex is right next to everything. 10 minutes outside durham for a prime location.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great office and maintenance staff! They are super friendly and prompt with helping residents. Nice amenities- pool, grill, small gym. But the walls are thin (you'll hear your neighbors), and security could be improved, such as pedestrian gate locks/codes and a security camera at the rear gate. Overall, a nice place to live.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I leased this apartment online, but I have no regrets after moving in. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The ground the apartment sit on are beautiful. It is a very present place to walk out into in the mornings with a lot of trees.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I love it and it is very peaceful out here, i couldn’t ask for a better place to live and my husband enjoys his stay out here great environment

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Quiet, clean and safe place I have ever lived in. Beauitful fowlowers and fresh air everywhere. All the people here are nice and friendly. We love this appartment.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I’ve loved living here so far. The staff is so helpful and friendly, and any problems that I have had have been dealt with almost immediately. I really appreciate their care for the residents. I do, however, wish that pest control were a little more frequent.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Love living here. The landscaping is awesome and the apartments have a ton of natural light. The office staff is so nice and respond really well to work orders!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Very nice !! I got a warm welcoming while undergoing a stressful apartment search. Chanita assisted me in finding what was best for me !!! They couldn’t be any more professional and kind!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I just moved in at short notice, but the management has been efficient in getting all repairs done before move in. The quality of work was great.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

The Parc is a great place to live and it feels very safe. The amenities are great and the staff is very responsive to any problems that residents may have.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

It’s awesome, maintenance is super helpful, parking is always easily accessible. The front office could not be more accommodating. The only downsides I have faced is the infestations if bugs (my apartment specially was just due to a small maintenance issue and was resolved promptly). I also would like there to be a second dumpster closer to the opposite ends of the complex.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

On move-in, the apartment was SUPER clean. The amenities are definitely a good upgrade for us and they do a lovely job with the landscaping here

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everything has been great while living at Parc. Office staff is very friendly and accommodating. While I've had minimal need for maintenance, they've been quick to action.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great place to live. Maintenance is very responsive to issues. Apartments are clean and in good shape. Location is convenient to lots of shopping and 501.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I have been living here for 3 years now and could not be happier! The staff is always courteous and willing to help with the smallest to the largest things! This location is convenient to every store and restaurants galore, some you can even walk to. The landscaping is beautifully done and well maintained! I love it here!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I've only lived here a short time, but it has been great so far. Staff is helpful and the amenities are maintained and great. I am happy with my decision to move here.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

It is a beautiful and safe community with a small gym and small swimming pool. The the leasing office is very nice. Close to Target. The experience is great in all.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

My experience at The Parc at University Tower has been awesome! I always feel safe, and I feel as though my concerns are addressed promptly!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

All the staff has been very responsive and helpful when needed. I have two dogs and one is very energetic. The maintenance staff was very patient and kind while my dog jumped all over him. The staff always greet me and make me feel part of the community.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Everyone is so nice here and we had a hassle-free move in day! The pool is very nice and we haven’t had any issues. Our apartment is very nice and I love the fireplace and built in bookshelf!

Reply from Parc at University Tower

Great apartment with an even better staff and neighborhood! Everyone is very friendly and helpful! So much around the apartment as well including groceries, restaurants, and things to do!

Good gate locks and calm neighborhood. I like living here in Parc at university tower apartments. I think that everyone would like to live here.

Reply from Parc at University Tower

I’ve had the best experience as a resident! Living here is very affordable, and the amenities are great. The only thing I would change would be the small gym we currently have.