Nice apartments with a large gym facility, and pool area. There is a trash service that is nice, but people don’t always follow those rules or guidelines. Management staff is nice most of the time, but if you have a mistake in your payment you get an eviction notice, which is not awesome. I wish a good reputation as a resident carried more weight with the management.

Reply from Parc Midtown

We moved in just a few months ago and i love it here! The layout of the different apartments are so modern yet homey. I also love how the apartment community isn’t too big like other places in downtown. I find that we’re close to pretty much everything without being too congested

Reply from Parc Midtown

Have enjoyed my stay since January, location is always a plus, driving my 5 min work commute is amazing. Really enjoy the 3bdrm we have, super spacious

Reply from Parc Midtown

Everyone is very friendly and helpful no matter what the situation is. The valet trash service is great. The maintenance workers are very knowledgeable and able to help.

Reply from Parc Midtown

I’m really enjoying my stay! Really no complaints other then at times the grounds can become a bit dirty, on the 3rd floor the interior hallways don’t get cleaned as often and trash and floor stains can sit for weeks. That is a little expected as this is a larger complex but if I had to say something that would be it!

Reply from Parc Midtown

Living here has been great! The staff is excellent and work towards your needs. The amenities are amazing and i get so much use out of them.

Reply from Parc Midtown

Just moved in and needed to get a bathroom door adjusted was making too much noise, Only had to make one call and the next day fixed and he also put in our ceiling fan. Thanks Parc Midtown

Reply from Parc Midtown

The one bedroom apartment and studios have great floor plans. The community is very dog friendly. The overall apartment is in a great location.

Reply from Parc Midtown

I have just moved to the area and am so pleased with the experience so far. I have no complaints and am excited for the next year! Looking forward to some community events

Reply from Parc Midtown

Moved in to Parc Midtown about 2 weeks ago and have been absolutely loving it! The apartment itself is beautiful and modern, has more storage than expected, and I haven’t heard anything from my neighbors at all. The amenities have been great other than the first few days when the pool wasn’t running. The gym is open 24 hours and has everything I need for my workouts. Also the location has blown me away- very close to lots of great restaurants, coffee shops, and downtown Phoenix. I keep telling my boyfriend, “I’m so glad we chose to live here!”

Reply from Parc Midtown

I just moved here and I already love this place. Very nice amenities and the location is very good. The administration very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Parc Midtown

Management is fantastic and the apartment comes with great amenities! Very consistent and organized in their communication methods. Love that there is free parking for all the residents. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for an apartment in the central Phoenix area!

Reply from Parc Midtown

I have only been living here for about a month now. So far we have had some issues with out AC and the noise coming from the room directly upstairs. It seems like people are intentionally stomping and running early in the morning and sometimes late at night. We understand that it might be out fault for choosing a room on the bottom floor. Additionally, some corners smell like dog pee which is not very pleasant. Other than that, our experience has been great. Staff is awesome & would definitely recommend to friends and families.

Reply from Parc Midtown

I really enjoy living at Parc Midtown. The location is fabulous and living at a new property is great! It is clean, well taken care of, and I’m glad I chose Parc Midtown.

Reply from Parc Midtown

I love my living space but I can’t say the same about some of the residents’ behavior toward me and my personal property. Because there is no surveillance it becomes hard to deal with the issue.

Reply from Parc Midtown

Great location beautiful brand new apts great price for what you get , the management always helps out when I need them . Love the doggy park so convenient for me and my dog

Reply from Parc Midtown

Great community! I appreciate the cleanliness and the security. The only thing I dislike the trash trucks that wake me up early in the morning.

Reply from Parc Midtown

Great people! Great events they host! Great location! Quite and pet friendly. Not to far from the light rail, and not to far from downtown.

Reply from Parc Midtown

Great location! Close to lots of great restaurants. Easy access to the 51. The inside of the apartment are great! Residents are very friendly!

Reply from Parc Midtown

So far, Parc Midtown has been a great place to live! The friendly staff in the leasing office only makes things better because that is usually hard to find in an apartment community.

Reply from Parc Midtown

I like the activities parc midtown sets up for us. It’s been really nice to meet people and relax. They’re also good about helping us with any problems.

Reply from Parc Midtown

It is very quiet and beautiful grounds. The staff are very wonderful to work with and understand your concerns. They are very helpful and want to resolve your issues.

Reply from Parc Midtown

We've only lived at Parc Midtown for about two weeks, but from what we can tell so far it's a nice apartment complex with nice staff. Good amenities too. Unfortunately it's not in the best neighborhood, but it's very close to nice neighborhoods. We recently attended a Parc Midtown pool party and enjoyed ourselves. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because we didn't have hot water for an entire week right off the bat, which was extremely rough. But other than that, we've had a good experience so far.

Reply from Parc Midtown

This is hands down the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! The apartment itself is beautifully designed, the common areas are well maintained and the staff go above and beyond to make the experience of living here so great!

Reply from Parc Midtown

Parc Midtown has been such a great place to live. The amenities are awesome, and our Management are very friendly and professional! Such a great community to live in!