Parc Woodland

4.4

4.4

Office staff is accommodating. Grounds are well kept. Neighborhood is safe. Residents are friendly and quiet, although most keep to themselves. Apartment features are high-end.
The community is clean, well kept, and the office staff are friendly and helpful. Our neighbors are great and everyone is respectful. We enjoy the ease of getting to everything on 1488 or hopping on I-45.
This is my second year here, it's quiet and safe, the gym is comparable, hopefully we get to use the pool more this year without the covid-19 restrictions, the staff and property manager are all very helpful and respond immediately if you have a concern or question. I highly recommend living here, my rent went up a little bit this year but overall I'm happy with the property. It is older but it is well kept.
Very cool place to live in great community to be a part of. I feel safe knowing that my guest and I get great and safe parking. My dog loves going on long walks
Great community for families! Plenty of amenities for all ages. Our unit is beautiful & spacious. Maintenance is quick. Office staff is helpful for the most part. 10/10 recommend!
Neighborhood is quiet and pleasant. Amenities are good. Good location, close to restaurants, movie theaters, Waterway, The Woodlands Mall and stores.
Great place...quiet, near many places that are convenient, kids love the play area and the games that are there. Although, they do miss the hot coco in the office.
Beautiful and peaceful place to live. 10 out of 10 recommend Parc Woodlands apartments. Staff is great and friendly as well as neighbors! We haven’t had any trouble around this area.
Excellent community with very responsive maintenance team. The area behind the community has a Church and has excellent walking/biking paths.
Nice condo with near shopping, supermarkets and access to main roads. Situated near The Woodlands and with a good schools. Friendly staff and good ambiance.