Parc Woodland

4.4

4.4

Great location — very close to The Woodlands & all that the area has to offer. We have a 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom unit. Large kitchen with an island, french door refrigerator/freezer, huge walk-in closet & master bathroom, separate shower & jacuzzi tub, and a two-car garage. Parking is limited. Kat Daddy’s Bar is loud.
Property well maintained, with a great location. Very quiet and friendly community with excellent management staff. About the biggest complaint I have is the occasional vehicle speeding through the parking lot as there are always children playing outside.
Nice floor plan with good space usage. I like the fact that just the rooms have carpet. My kitchen has plenty of cabinets (I live in Nova apartment).
Overall I enjoy my apartment. I renewed my lease even with the rent increase and forced trash pick up charge. Which might get used if the dumpster was not right in front of my door. The guest parking is a serious issue on phase 2. Very few spots are on this side and then everywhere else is a fire lane. And now the tow truck driver takes advantage of the situation....$200 a tow is great business, I bet.
Parking is really bad. I have reported several times about this one vehicle who has not moved for over three months and management has not done nothing about it. Parking is a big problem here. My apartment has not received any updates since I’ve lived here since 2017
I like the spaces of common use, always clean The management assists residents in repairing the apartment efficiently and immediately The neighbors are polite and of good living.
Community is great! Unit is great! Maintain is great! Excellent apartment/townhome community for families. They host tons of resident events — movie night, food trucks, meet & greets, etc. However, Kat Daddy’s bar is so loud at night and my unit is located right behind it. It’s definitely not ideal with 2 small babies.
We love living here! Management is very easy to communicate with and neighbors are quiet and friendly! Unfortunately, we have had theft issues in the parking lot
Love the new event coordinators and the events! We’ve just renewed and so far have not had a single complaint. Maintenance works tirelessly to keep the grounds clean. We are happy to be here
Love the location and the apartment itself. However, parking is a nightmare if you get home past 7. Also, dog owners suck at picking up after their dogs so there is dog poop literally everywhere.