Its a great place to live and a beautiful community, however if you live in the Town home sides you have absolutely no parking for your guests. Leasing office states guest parking is across the street. I would hate to have my company walk across the street just to visit with us.

I have only been here for a day, but i love the place. For a first apartment this place is wonderful, and me and my girlfriend are so happy to be here!

My experience so far has been great. Love the pool, love the 24 hour access to gym and special events always being held. I love my unit and how spacious it is and how big my porch is. Beautiful.

We have loved it here. Anytime we had an issue, maintenance has been quick to come and fix it. Management has always worked with us and has been very friendly as well.

We love calling Parc home :) We appreciate our unit, our neighbors and we love our Leasing Staff. The pool always hosts a great hang out spot during the summers and my kids love the park!

I am here since January and I like stay here . I was scary in the beginning because read many bad comments on internet but I took the good decision . And I will like to know if they are people’s who speak French here?

Leasing staff and maintenance are always friendly and helpful. Amenities are kept clean. The park and the splash pad are also a great bonus. This is the only apartment I've ever had where I couldn't hear my neighbors 24/7.

On our move in day, everyone was so friendly and very helpful. Met our next door neighbors and the welcomed us to the community! I think we8going to be very happy here

Apartment is attractive and the appliances are nice. The staff seems professional, and we really like the apartment pool. We wish that the splash pad was working, though, as that is one of the major reasons why we chose to live here. Maintenance is slow, but effective.

My experience at PARC woodlands has been great. I really enjoy living in this community. The management is awesome and are usually on top of things.

I've had a good experience while I've been here so far the staff has been very friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend it to anybody I love all the amenities they're awesome

Great location, amazing amenities, and comfortable apartments. The only negative would be the fight for parking sometimes. Otherwise it has been a great place to live.

Horrible office. I hope nothing breaks because it will take weeks and multiple complaints just to have somebody look and say, "well call somebody".

Great community with friendly staff. Tons of amenities like a park, gym, tanning, splash pad, pool, hot tub, and more. Love the ease of getting onto/off of I45

The staff is so friendly. There are community events almost every week including taco truck, grilled cheese bar, holiday events, coffee and donuts, and more. Property is well landscaped and taken care of. Only downside is guest parking availability.

I moved in back in April because the pricing was unbeatable and I love the area. I’m only a short drive or walk away from the Dirtbike tracks and I can hit the highway in less than 5 minutes.

Already feels like home! Love all the activities at the clubhouse. Just wish there was more parking, and the drainage was better at the jungle gym.

I've loved living at Parc Woodland the past year! They have been very accommodating and helpful to me during a break in. Everything is very clean, the amenities are awesome, and the staff is great!

Just moved in and everyone has been so nice. Had a couple issues but maintenance took care of it right away. Love the walking path, nice to be able to walk my dog.

We've only been here a few weeks but are really enjoying our new home and community so far. The location is great for commuting to Houston as well as close to The Woodlands.

Quiet. Need more parking. And a better way to sell items within the confines of the complex. Yard sale opportunities so to speak. Maintenance needs to pick it up tho.

Great experience! Love everything about being here and how the people in the office are. Whenever I need anything they are always a phone call away.

Love my new home/apartment complex and all the staff are amazing 😊 would totally recommend! So far everything has been awesome! I will be referring friends and family.

Wonderful experience living at Parc Woodland. Great amenities, awesome clubhouse, and events that are regularly scheduled to keep the residence together and having fun.

Everything is great so far. Maintenance is excellent. They are timely and fix problems as quick as they can. The community is nice and quite with those few exceptions but it’s a great place. The main downside is parking