Great complex at a very reasonable rate. Nice up to date buildings. Great soundproofing. Very nice staff. I look forward to coming home at the end of the day.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Even though we have only been here a few days , we love the place. It’s quiet, clean and maintained. So far nothing bad to report and the office staff is fantastic!!

Reply from Parc Woodland

I have been here about a week now and it is one of the most peaceful living situations I have ever experienced. I am so glad to have moved to such a well kept complex.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I'm really enjoying living here so far. The community is quiet and clean. My apartment is so comfortable and was in great shape on move in. I'm really excited to be living here!

Reply from Parc Woodland

Buen complejo de apartamento ,tranquilo ,acogedor, tiene lo necesario para sentirte cómoda. Lo recomiendo, desde que vivo aquí me siento okk

Reply from Parc Woodland

Overall I am very happy with this apartment complex! The staff is very knowledgeable and patient with questions. You can tell they actually care about their residents and even remember you by name! I never have to worry if something is broken because maintenance always fixes the issue in a timely manner and are very respectful. The amenities are great like the gym, pool, and valet trash is very nice!

Reply from Parc Woodland

This is my first time living in an apartment. It’s quiet and safe so far. My location is wonderful. The staff are always so friendly. The maintenance is quick! I love the online maintenance scheduling!! Although additional parking is nonexistent! I wished I’d paid more attention before I moved in. Overall I like my apt.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Although I have only been a resident for 2 weeks, the moving-in process has been amazingly simple and the management team has been very responsive to any issues or questions that I have had. The townhome that I have moved into has been perfect so far with no issues whatsoever. I have had a few issues with my remote opening the gate but it has always opened after a few tries.

Reply from Parc Woodland

The staff and location are really great. I can't really complain about anything. Ok well, the gates could be better and the ability to make get txt message for packages.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Everything with smoothly in the move in and paper work! It was a pleasure working with the office personnel. The maintenance has been extremely helpful when things need to be fixed as well.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Manager and office staff are on point with their customer service! Maintenance comes same or next day once ticket is placed in. Neighbors at this complex are friendly. Always different events to meet people around this complex.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I looked at a few complex’s in the area before I moved to the Houston area a bunch was overpriced but this one was right in my price range and they waived some fees and I had a quick move in and everybody was friendly I really appreciate everything

Reply from Parc Woodland

Great place to live! It's very quiet and has a lot of green space for your fur babies! The staff are very polite and receptive to any issues, questions, or concerns you may have.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Amazing apartments. Excellent floor plans, amenities, and staff. The maintenance service has improved so much in the past months. The community events are well-organized and fun!

Reply from Parc Woodland

I have no complaint all is ok always nice people nice answered. is a very nice and agreeable place to stay I hope will be continuous like this

Reply from Parc Woodland

We love living here. We have a very nice apartment with an attached garage is the reason we moved here. And, the office personal are very nice and efficient.

Reply from Parc Woodland

There are some make ready items that were not complete upon move in. Windows dont latch properly. Overall good unit good price good location. I've lived here for 3+ years. I really think the townhomes with the garages are the best bang for your buck! Would recommend living here!

Reply from Parc Woodland

I have been here for over a year and I’m about to transfer to a one bedroom! Sarah in the office has been wonderful throughout this process!

Reply from Parc Woodland

Living at Parc Woodland has been an AMAZING experience for us. Since the moment we arrived, we were with a friendly atmosphere. We were promoted to their AWESOME specials and they made the leasing experience very easy. The amenities are INCREDIBLE and the apartments are very SPACIOUS! I highly RECOMMEND living at PARC WOODLAND APARTMENTS!!!

Reply from Parc Woodland

The staff have been so wonderful in accommodating my unique request for short term housing and making my experience as stress free as possible. The amenities are a great perk to living in this community.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Everything is fine except a dog howling in the building because the owners put him outside on the patio when they are tired of him. Other than that everything is fine.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Excellent experience so far, the ambience is very calm, beautiful community with spacious apartments, staff of the property is very helpful and courteous when it comes to residents needs.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Everyone is very helpful and courteous especially the office staff . The gym is amazingly clean and organized. I love my apartment it’s comfortable and the well organized. The only problem I had was the thermostat and the maintenance people fixed it immediately the was no wait hardly at all and the replaced it with a new more efficient one. Can’t say enough about this place it’s fantastic.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Everything has been wonderful! The staff has been very helpful throughout the process and made it very easy for us to fit in. Thank you all so much for the easy transition.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I’ve had no complaints at all. People are great, amenities are good. Wish the tanning bed was working but other than that everything’s great!!