Parc Woodland

4.4

4.4

Receiving maintenance was a problem in the beginning. Everything is good now. We enjoy the location and the apartments are nice well maintained.
We love it here! Great amenities inside & out. Maintenance is super responsive. Leasing office staff are nice. Overall, this is an awesome place to live.
Management is great! Very responsive if you need anything. Maintenance is fast and efficient! Work orders get done quickly. Very pleased to live here.
Nice apartment, good location, good schools. I have meet great neighbors. I only give it 3.5 stars because of the amenities that don’t work as they should.
If this was only about the staff, managers, and maintenance crew it would be 5 ⭐️ However, with the pool needing emergency maintenance and being closed for the three different weeks since June (it still has not had all of the mold scrubbed off the sides) all with very little communication from the office, make it very frustrating. Some of the lounge chairs have finally had the torn material replaced (this has been an issue since March). The lack of parking on the west side of the complex, and no dog park, it is hard to compete with neighboring complexes and give this one a higher score. Management change overs (3 since I moved in two years ago) and new owners have promised coming upgrades but nothing has happened other than new red golf carts for the office staff. I love my townhouse apartment but these issues make it hard to love the complex. ☹️
Love it here, I think the only thing missing is a dark park since a lot of the residents do have dogs, it would be nice a very convenient to have one with all the extra grass space that there is. Other than that’s it’s amazing, I live the events that brings everyone together, definitely need to keep up with those, I’ll definitely be at more from now on, wish I could go to Havana night on Saturday sounds amazing.
No problems so far everyone seems to keep to themselves and that's a great thing. Really like how well kept everyone has been with their pets and e everyone seems to respect each other's space.
About to renew my lease! Good experience with current neighbors. A new call box at the gate is the only thing I would change at this point really
We love it here! Perfect for families. The units are beautiful, the amenities are great, and the staff is very responsive. Couldn’t ask for a better rental community!
Every one that I have met has been very helpful and nice. Have mentioned to numerous people how wonderful and relaxing this apartment complex is.