Great community with friendly staff. Tons of amenities like a park, gym, tanning, splash pad, pool, hot tub, and more. Love the ease of getting onto/off of I45

The staff is so friendly. There are community events almost every week including taco truck, grilled cheese bar, holiday events, coffee and donuts, and more. Property is well landscaped and taken care of. Only downside is guest parking availability.

I moved in back in April because the pricing was unbeatable and I love the area. I’m only a short drive or walk away from the Dirtbike tracks and I can hit the highway in less than 5 minutes.

Already feels like home! Love all the activities at the clubhouse. Just wish there was more parking, and the drainage was better at the jungle gym.

I've loved living at Parc Woodland the past year! They have been very accommodating and helpful to me during a break in. Everything is very clean, the amenities are awesome, and the staff is great!

Just moved in and everyone has been so nice. Had a couple issues but maintenance took care of it right away. Love the walking path, nice to be able to walk my dog.

We've only been here a few weeks but are really enjoying our new home and community so far. The location is great for commuting to Houston as well as close to The Woodlands.

Quiet. Need more parking. And a better way to sell items within the confines of the complex. Yard sale opportunities so to speak. Maintenance needs to pick it up tho.

Great experience! Love everything about being here and how the people in the office are. Whenever I need anything they are always a phone call away.

Love my new home/apartment complex and all the staff are amazing 😊 would totally recommend! So far everything has been awesome! I will be referring friends and family.

Wonderful experience living at Parc Woodland. Great amenities, awesome clubhouse, and events that are regularly scheduled to keep the residence together and having fun.

Everything is great so far. Maintenance is excellent. They are timely and fix problems as quick as they can. The community is nice and quite with those few exceptions but it’s a great place. The main downside is parking

Good for the most part but the folks kind of suck when it comes to policy changes. There was this one time they didn't clearly communicate the changes in parking and that wasn't fun.

Live in a 4 bedroom unit and absolutely love it. The gym is amazing, one of the best I've seen at an apartment complex and the grounds are very well kept. Can't wait to see what fun activities there will be when summer rolls around.

I love living at the Parc Woodlands apartments! They are always friendly, our apartment is perfect and the neighborhood is great and convenient.

I have just moved in and so far this has been the smoothest move in I've ever experienced. The ladies in the office are awesome! No issues with the apartment that I van see yet.

I moved almost two months ago and so far no complaints. All green ares are well kept, the pool looks awesome even when nobody its using it due to weather the maintenance its on time. Awesome gym facility. And the best of all is that the kids can play in the safety of a gated community.

Just moved in. The process is smooth and ladies in leasing office are very friendly and helpful. The community is clean and well maintained.

Es un lindo lugar, muy tranquilo y limpio, los apartamentos están súper lindos y el gimnasio en excelente estado, sus trabajadores son muy amables, se los recomiendo

To many hidden fees and requirements. The price quoted is not the price you pay. Parking is horrible. I've never seen anyone require a monthly pet living fee either.

Love this place, never felt at home until I moved here. The staff is very friendly and worked hard to help up transition from our old home to brand new apartment!

Several maintenance issues in a short period, some repaired quickly, some a bit of a hassle. Staff is nice, property is nice and normally clean, price is right.

Been here for 2 years. My overall experience has been pretty good minus a few hiccups. I do wish they would allow the covered parking to be used when they aren’t being rented out because it can be a hassle finding a parking spot at night that is close to your building. Maybe the ones that are being rented can say “reserved”, while the others become regular spots until someone reserved them.

The apartments and community itself are nice. Parking is CRAZY though. If you don't pay for a garage or covered parking, there's a legitimate risk you won't have any place to park by 10pm. Towing is strictly enforced.

* This is based on my recent experience. I have no idea what Nigel does, but he is completely full of bullshit. By far this is the worst apartment management I had to deal with so far. I renewed my lease and asked about getting my carpets cleaned. I was told that would be no problem and I submitted my 1st ticket for the week I would out of town so there wouldn't be anyone or pets in the house. I come back and it was still dirty but the ticket had said it was completed. Same for the 2nd ticket again I put it when I knew I would out of town. And what do you know it wasn't cleaned nor was the damaged carpet but yet the ticket said it was completed. I went into the office and talked to one of the leasing members. She said she was sorry and that she could put in another ticket for me. I told her I will put in on in a few weeks when I leave town again. The 3rd ticket I get the same results, again I go talk to someone in the office, she stated that someone would be by on Saturday to do it and take care of the damaged carpet. So that Saturday I stated home, hoping and waiting for them to come. No show. No call. Absolutely nothing...So being a human I leave it and forget about the issue. I remember and put in another ticket, I went in again and spoke with someone who reassured me it would be completed this time. Today (12/1) I went in to tell them the apartment would be vacant and see if they come in this Tuesday. Nigel or whatever his name is tells me that they no longer no carpet cleaning for renewals.....I am like WTF. He goes on to say that they got rid of doing this in favor of the new community rewards crap. I asked when was this told to residents....crickets from him for a hot minute. Then he tries to state I went out this year. I've been here for almost 2 years and haven't seen that memo. I then ask why the leasing members are still offering this and stating that my request will get completed. He said they were new and didn't know better (this is untrue since I know one the girls has been there for a while). He tells me that any carpet cleaning requests have been marked completed by him in the system since they no longer do it. I tell him that they really need to fix their request system to say more than the ticket has been completed. Or at least pick up the phone tell your resident why they cannot complete the maintenance request.