Parc Woodland

Its not a really peaceful community!! Never had an issue finding parking. Maintenance is amazing. The pool is great. These apartments made a trails that goes around the entire complex for your kids to ride bikes ans for exercise purposes. Not noisy and friendly neighbors.
Parc Woodland is a really good place to live, with excellent location and good neighborhood. The maintenance work and always ready to help and fix everything as fast as they can. The only think I didn’t like is the administration is changing every 6 month and sometimes the owner didn’t want to spend money to fix the amenities.
Our bedroom happens to be located over someone else's garage. So we are automatically on whatever schedule those particular neighbors are on due to the opening and closing of the garage door and slamming of the interior door as well. Apparently it is much easier to use the garage door than the front door in that particular townhouse. Very unfortunate for us and our lives. Especially when our work schedules are different or we are home sick. We get no rest. The office offered to have us move. We had just moved here. It will be an ongoing problem for anyone else who lives here, in my opinion.
These apartments are very beautiful, they have a very large parking lot with a lot of space and all the apartments are very beautiful with very good maintenance and it is in a very populated area with a very good panorama
Great place to live. Close to the freeway. Staff is very friendly. Great amenities... I like that it's dog Finley... The neighbors are very friendly
We’ve been living here since May 2019 and we are very happy with our choice!! We love the townhome we are in, it’s a really good size and I love having a garage to keep my car in!! All the staff have been very friendly and helpful.
Moved in to Parc Woodland because of a previous tenant lived here while their home was being built. They had nothing but good things to say about living here. I’ve been here about a month now and it’s been a nice place to live. Close to everything and my kids love the pool!
I could honestly say these apartments are one of the best I’ve lived in so far. I moved in sometime in July and I have not had any issues since I’ve been here and the staff is just so helpful and get back to you asap. 10/10
I have been here a little over 9 months and I Love the amenities and the area. People are friendly and the area is perfect for going out shopping and eating!
Have loved it so far! Everyone has always been nice and helpful, even the maintenance people are polite just in passing by. No complaints at all!