My husband and I first moved in a bit over a year ago. Our initial move-in experience was rough because they had lost paperwork we had given them previously, but they quickly handled the situation the same day. We have not had any problems since.

Our first move-in experience was a bit rough. They weren't organized at the front desk, but they quickly handled the situation in our favor. My husband and I have been happy here for almost 2 years now and haven't had problems since.

My family of 5 just moved in a week ago, and we love the apartment and our location. We had some maintenance issues that needed to be addressed (which they did)we think the maintenance and management team at Parc woodlands have been great! As long as you are patient, and willing to communicate, you will love this place!

Reply from Parc Woodland

So far we have had three maintenance problems in one week. No hot water, garbage disposal not working and the cabinet door in the bathroom fell of. All were fixed quickly however

Reply from Parc Woodland

So far, the experience has been great. Staff has been helpful and facilities are great. The only exception was the fire alarm going off early one morning and continuing to ring for over an hour.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Nice to live close enough the all good things; restaurants, Mall, shoppings, grocery stores, banks, dentist, my job, friends! I enjoyed it!!

Reply from Parc Woodland

Great experience! Love that there are a lot of kids for my children to play with! Only negative is the splash pad needs to work. It’s been down for a while.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I absolutely love it here! Jenee was wonderful helping us get moved in and getting everything taken care of. The staff is so nice and the community is well taken care of. It’s honestly the perfect place to live, I couldn’t be happier with our choice to move here.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Magnificent place when I moved for the first time, I feel that it has lost a little quality, but during my stay here I felt very good..good.

Reply from Parc Woodland

We’ve been living here since May and are very happy with our choice!! We love the townhome we are in, it’s a really good size and I love having a garage to keep my car in!! All the staff have been very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I love living in here, the office staff always great, I feel safe in this place , I have not requested yet a maintenance call but I’m sure they will send some one very quick, I’ve been seen maintenance people working on Sundays so that made me think that you guys act quickly for maintenance request .

Reply from Parc Woodland

Very spacious 4 bedroom apartments, and a quiet community too. Alittle early yard service but understandable with how hot it can get in the afternoon.

Reply from Parc Woodland

We love Parc! It’s our favorite place to be. We genuinely love our neighbors, the sense of community here and how invested everyone is in making this community HOME

Reply from Parc Woodland

Location and floor plans are nice. Residents constantly let their kids use the potty in the pool and don't clean up after their pets. Could use more parking.

Reply from Parc Woodland

It's been pretty good so far. I've only been in for a few weeks though! I know my fiancee really likes the bathtub with the jets. I like having the garage included.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I love all the Green Space! The neighborhood is so quiet and peaceful. The office staff is friendly and the maintenance men are very helpful and quick to respond to work tickets. I highly recommended as a place to live!

Reply from Parc Woodland

We came to Parc Woodlands because we liked the floor plan, wanted our own garage, and hoped to have a nice pool and weight room to use frequently. Our time here has been very nice so far. That being said, we are frequently disappointed by the apartment office staff, and the maintenance is so-so.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I am very happy living here. I feel very secure and safe here as I live alone. I have a ground floor apartment near the pool, I am impressed with the maintenance of the pool as well as the noise level around the pool. The location is very convenient for my life style near family and friends. The office and maintenance staff have been very helpful with any problem I have every had. The apartment manager has been the best I have ever had. She is friendly to ALL residents. Maintenance gets done in a timely manner with polite employees. I would recommend this complex to anyone needing an apartment

Reply from Parc Woodland

Love the staff they are very helpful . Im I’ll get getting settled in.onece to coo cools of I will be spending time at the pool. Love having valet trash service

Reply from Parc Woodland

I haven’t had any problems here. Good neighborhood with a beautiful pool and nice amenities! Upscale area for a fair price. Management is as well very friendly!

Reply from Parc Woodland

I absolutely love it here. It is friendly and very quiet. I have been here over a year with zero issues with staff.It is very convenient to the freeway.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Renewing my lease was easy to do. Getting shipped items - I wish they did notification either by text or email but it's ok. Leasing teams is nice

Reply from Parc Woodland

We just moved in and haven't live here long. The entrance gate doesn't close so there is no security. That the only thing I have an issues with so far.

Reply from Parc Woodland

The unit is nice, but the noise is a problem. The Windows are very thin which allows a lot of outside noise in. The garage door opener for the unit below me is directly below my bedroom and makes a lot of noise in the morning and evening while I am trying to sleep.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I simply love living here super peaceful, friendly, amazing vibes. Love the pool area! The fact that i dont have to pay a gym membership cause i have one here is awesome. & my walks every morning here are incredibly peaceful. My husband & i are so happy living here.