I’m happy I now know the gate code. The gates use to be an issue. I do definitely enjoy living here. Building 12’s elevator makes crazy noises.

I have lived here for 5 years and outside of Gates not always working properly and people picking up their pets waste, I am Very Happy here. I live in a sort of Private and Secluded part of the Complex and really enjoy the peace and quiet. I very much like the walking paths and Park Area. A new Feature recently added are The Parties we enjoy on a regular basis. The Office Staff Are ALWAYS friendly and helpful. Also our NEW Manager is refreshing and pleasant.

The community for the most part is great, no big issues that management hasn’t gone out of their way to help me with. Terri is great, and really takes her job seriously-great customer service with her!

I’ve love living at Parc Woodlands. The community and staff are wonderful. They truly care about their residents and I love that they’re always keeping us involved.

cleanup and repairs tend to take a long time to complete, and some never get fixed. No recycling dumpster on the townhome side. Staff in front is very nice.

Iv enjoyed my time here so far. My only complaint is that it takes awhile if you put in something to be fixed , to get done. Other then that I really like it here.

Quiet community. The amenities are great and the staff is helpful and friendly. They are quick to assist with repairs and the trash pickup is appreciated.

Overall reasonably priced, quiet and clean community. Definitely worth the money and drive into Houston. Planning to live hear for years to come.

nice quiet place to live, parking is an issue and some amenities are in disrepair. the units are very nice on the inside but exterior of building could use some attention.

Overall I am very happy here given the price and location. Obviously like any place, there are some things that I dislike such as exiting the complex without a traffic light or the minimum parking on the side opposite the leasing office.

Love this place, love the open space in the kitchen and Livingroom. Love the hot tub when it works. Managers and staff in the office are great. Only complaint I have is the dog poop but not managers fault. People need to clean up after their dogs

Very friendly people. They have a very nice pool and gym. There is a couple downfalls but nothing to major i really enjoy living at parc woodlands

So far it has been wonderful here, my wife and I has already agree to renew our lease. The staff is great, plus the area is quite. The only problem I have is the dog BM in the yard at my door.

Have lived her for the last 3 years. Lots of great amenities and nice place to live. In a good location. Rent is not too expensive. Has a nice gym, pool, bbqs by the pool etc.

The apartment is nice, the noise from other apartments is very loud. The maintenance is slow and don’t knock before coming in. The pool and workout room are very nice

We love it here. Very quite, most of the residents are respectful. They look more like townhouses, then apartments. Staff has been great to deal with.

I'm Carla I've been in the community for about 2 years and love just signed my 4th lease. The only problem I say I would have is turn over in office. We don't have a steady office personal.

Parc Woodland apartment homes are cozy and nice. The only downfall is their maintenance emergency team is impossible to contact after hours.

Been here for 3 years. Quiet and secure. Work orders are completed in a timely fashion. The elevators are working and clean. I have no complaints or any issues.

Great community, very safe , my family and I love enjoy live here!!! We very recommend!! Our favoritte point to live here are the common area, very nice pool also.

Very nice people in office although there is never parking so i have to park on the other side of the complex and constant xtra charges on my account they can’t really explain or say it’s because i didn’t get charged for a few months ago but they never contact me about it until it’s time to pay then i have questions but still have to pay it

When I first moved in, I had issues but they have been resolved. The only other issue I have is that there are always dog poop out in the grass surrounding the apartments.

Its a nice apartment with pretty grounds surrounding the area. The staff is new to me so I cant say much about them. There are areas on the buildings that need a little attention, some of the curbs that are tore up and needs repainting, some of the service doors on side of the buildings replaced and or painted. The residents with pets to pleas pick up there waste and be considerate of others as well as the cigarette smokers in the complexes.

Really nice apartments, great location. Easy payment method(online). only con is parking, would be better if one parking spot was reserved per unit.

The apartments in general are nice. My rent goes up and down and is a surprise each month which is unpleasant and sucks. My flat rent is $800 but I end up paying over $900 almost every time. Don't know if I will be renewing.