I've been enjoying the community for 3 days now I don't have any complaints really is like to be able to have my first apartment! It's quiet and the move is quite easy.

Ok to live here, maintenance could be better they switch a lot and would be great if pool could actually be used! I love the zoned elementary school!

It's quiet and the neighborhood is good. Please remember to satisfy the customer. We just want to be as comfortable as possible. Respect other people and their property.

The location is convenient for work. Certain amenities are helpful but they can update and renovate more. But it’s a quiet neighborhood most days.

Its ok I guess, but the apartments are a bit overpriced to be the way they are. My apartment is spacious but the walls/ ceilings are too thin. I can hear literally every movement my upstair neighbors make. We have gate cards but the gate is always open so whats the point in that.

For my first apartment it's definitely not bad. I had a ROCKY beginning with Park 35, but now I can't think of too much to complain about. It's relatively quiet, the neighbors I've met are nice, and it's close to a lot of food places and stores. Come check 'em out!

It'd be great if my fridge didn't leak chemicals into my food, and if i didn't have a roach nest under said fridge. The Fumigation is a total joke lmao

A terrible place to live! The management is terrible! They change management every couple of months and every single person in there is either rude or have no idea what they are doing! I have been there for 3 years and they have not offer any kind of incentive for being there for that long! Not even as something as simple as cleaning the carpet! You know that while that I have been here for 3 years it wasn't until the last 8 months of me being here is when I got my mailbox key! Maintenance don't know how to do anything and they let the trash overflow! When I threatened to call corporate on a mistake on their part they charged me a $250 fee for trash and told me that my trash can't be outside and that it has been there longer than it really was! When I literally have been doing the same thing for the 3 years I've been here! They lied and said they left a note but it was nothing! How do I get your paper whenever I am a day or 2 late with rent but I didn't get this so called warning these people apparently put on my door! Come on! This will be my last and final year living here I am so tired of living here with the pettiness, the blatant disregard for our safety and the fact no one can answer your question! I am so done with park 35 i really do hope they will do better for the people who does live here!

Agent moved me in extremely fast which was excellent she was very thorough and professional . But.. Apartment had not been professionally cleaned or inspected. Paid all monies on time for a place I’ve had for about a week and only slept inside 2 days.

So far the staff has been very friendly and accommodating. The place is very quite. It is also conveniently located to my college, Georgia State University.

Nice spacious place near many different shopping centers. Nice schools in the area. A magnificent park next to the apartment complex. But a really good place all together.

It’s ok just have a problem with children outside hunching on the green boxes, I really don’t want to walk out my house and see that at all!

Maintence and staff are not great. Reminding the staff constantly and still nothing is being done. Home has mold in it and only live for less than 6 months.. I cant shut my door because the doors are not fixed.... Maintenance did not finish my list I submitted and had to create a nee one with more things added

It’s a place to live. There is no sense of urgency on fixing things or solving problems. Complaints are always left unanswered, security sits by office at night and doesn’t even drive around.

Living here is great ! I love the amenities and the low cost of living here. Staff is always professional and friendly. When something is wrong they fix it in a timely manner.

Some things need to be worked on. I like the place but the maintenance isn't the best. I always have to wait at least a week before I ever see anything

It’s great love it already !!! Keep it going and the community keeps me so safe because there are security and it’s quiet and the neighborhood is quiet and I love that I chose this location.

Great neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Clean and spacious unit that fits my needs very very well. Comfortable living area and well working appliances.

The location is great and the apartment is nice. The office needs help as far as maintaining staff but so far so good. The main issue is the bugs, large water bugs and small roaches.

My neighbors are crazy but at least the staff is friendly. Walls are really thin, so I know all my neighbors business when they fight. They stairs need a good power wash, they are disgusting

Since the first time I walked through the door. I was greeted with a smile. They try to work with you as much as they can. Plus they will move u in as quick as possible. So u won’t have to wait long to get approve and moved in.

I move in today so we'll see. I wish that we were able to view the property prior to moving but I'm excited and hopeful. I hope the pool will be open and ready for business by the time I'm settled.

Great place so far very clean and very quit at the moment new here to Georgia like that they have swimming pools and laundry on the property

I just move in and I already fell in love with this place , my dogs even love being here , I appreciate that I’m able to get a place without a co signer and ms.tarea made it happen for me . ❤️❤️❤️

So far so good. Great and quiet community. Great schools near by. Dont see or hear sirens that much. Kids seem to play along good. Staff is attentive and helpful.