Park 35

My kicthen floor is literally sinking by the stove and its roach infested. O cant turn my hot water on in bathroom sink because its to hard tobturn
Excellent experience so far. The property manager was friendly and very knowledgeable. She was instrumental in making my entire process a smooth encounter.
Welcoming staff and maintenance department. Andrea was very easy to work with. Calvin was knowledgable about the apartments working. Excited to make this my new home.
Everyone was helpful and very nice and friendly.the apartment was clean maintenance person came in on Saturday to make sure things on his list were being taking care of.you see ground keepers out early in the morning cleaning and maintaining a very nice and clean enviroment.
I've been enjoying the community for 3 days now I don't have any complaints really is like to be able to have my first apartment! It's quiet and the move is quite easy.
Ok to live here, maintenance could be better they switch a lot and would be great if pool could actually be used! I love the zoned elementary school!
It's quiet and the neighborhood is good. Please remember to satisfy the customer. We just want to be as comfortable as possible. Respect other people and their property.
The location is convenient for work. Certain amenities are helpful but they can update and renovate more. But it’s a quiet neighborhood most days.
Its ok I guess, but the apartments are a bit overpriced to be the way they are. My apartment is spacious but the walls/ ceilings are too thin. I can hear literally every movement my upstair neighbors make. We have gate cards but the gate is always open so whats the point in that.
For my first apartment it's definitely not bad. I had a ROCKY beginning with Park 35, but now I can't think of too much to complain about. It's relatively quiet, the neighbors I've met are nice, and it's close to a lot of food places and stores. Come check 'em out!