For my first apartment it's definitely not bad. I had a ROCKY beginning with Park 35, but now I can't think of too much to complain about. It's relatively quiet, the neighbors I've met are nice, and it's close to a lot of food places and stores. Come check 'em out!

It'd be great if my fridge didn't leak chemicals into my food, and if i didn't have a roach nest under said fridge. The Fumigation is a total joke lmao

A terrible place to live! The management is terrible! They change management every couple of months and every single person in there is either rude or have no idea what they are doing! I have been there for 3 years and they have not offer any kind of incentive for being there for that long! Not even as something as simple as cleaning the carpet! You know that while that I have been here for 3 years it wasn't until the last 8 months of me being here is when I got my mailbox key! Maintenance don't know how to do anything and they let the trash overflow! When I threatened to call corporate on a mistake on their part they charged me a $250 fee for trash and told me that my trash can't be outside and that it has been there longer than it really was! When I literally have been doing the same thing for the 3 years I've been here! They lied and said they left a note but it was nothing! How do I get your paper whenever I am a day or 2 late with rent but I didn't get this so called warning these people apparently put on my door! Come on! This will be my last and final year living here I am so tired of living here with the pettiness, the blatant disregard for our safety and the fact no one can answer your question! I am so done with park 35 i really do hope they will do better for the people who does live here!

Agent moved me in extremely fast which was excellent she was very thorough and professional . But.. Apartment had not been professionally cleaned or inspected. Paid all monies on time for a place I’ve had for about a week and only slept inside 2 days.

So far the staff has been very friendly and accommodating. The place is very quite. It is also conveniently located to my college, Georgia State University.

Nice spacious place near many different shopping centers. Nice schools in the area. A magnificent park next to the apartment complex. But a really good place all together.

It’s ok just have a problem with children outside hunching on the green boxes, I really don’t want to walk out my house and see that at all!

Maintence and staff are not great. Reminding the staff constantly and still nothing is being done. Home has mold in it and only live for less than 6 months.. I cant shut my door because the doors are not fixed.... Maintenance did not finish my list I submitted and had to create a nee one with more things added

It’s a place to live. There is no sense of urgency on fixing things or solving problems. Complaints are always left unanswered, security sits by office at night and doesn’t even drive around.

Living here is great ! I love the amenities and the low cost of living here. Staff is always professional and friendly. When something is wrong they fix it in a timely manner.

Some things need to be worked on. I like the place but the maintenance isn't the best. I always have to wait at least a week before I ever see anything

It’s great love it already !!! Keep it going and the community keeps me so safe because there are security and it’s quiet and the neighborhood is quiet and I love that I chose this location.

Great neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Clean and spacious unit that fits my needs very very well. Comfortable living area and well working appliances.

The location is great and the apartment is nice. The office needs help as far as maintaining staff but so far so good. The main issue is the bugs, large water bugs and small roaches.

My neighbors are crazy but at least the staff is friendly. Walls are really thin, so I know all my neighbors business when they fight. They stairs need a good power wash, they are disgusting

Since the first time I walked through the door. I was greeted with a smile. They try to work with you as much as they can. Plus they will move u in as quick as possible. So u won’t have to wait long to get approve and moved in.

I move in today so we'll see. I wish that we were able to view the property prior to moving but I'm excited and hopeful. I hope the pool will be open and ready for business by the time I'm settled.

Great place so far very clean and very quit at the moment new here to Georgia like that they have swimming pools and laundry on the property

I just move in and I already fell in love with this place , my dogs even love being here , I appreciate that I’m able to get a place without a co signer and ms.tarea made it happen for me . ❤️❤️❤️

So far so good. Great and quiet community. Great schools near by. Dont see or hear sirens that much. Kids seem to play along good. Staff is attentive and helpful.

This is an unsafe community and not a place to raise a family. It takes too long for a maintenance response, and the "emergency" line should be nonexistent. This community isn't worth the asking price. Many members of the community are intolerable. This is not the place to go if you want peace and tranquility. Two thumbs down.

I am not happy at all with the service I get here at the Park 35. I was moved into to a unit that had 11 major things wrong with my unit, starting with the fact that it was only painted and not punched. I moved in on the 10th of July and things did not get done until after the 25. I took pictures at my point of move in a complete mess. I only moved in because my money was paid and my family and I had no where else to go.

I can not believe this shit! He didn’t care for women, instead you fundamentally want to assume the worst! The last thing you should have did ssn and start running Shit!!! I

I like the staff. But since Ive been here 30-40 days I have consistently had an issue with my hot water and the shower leaks on to the floor. My dishwasher is also broken. So there is a lt of room for improvement.

Jjdvhsnsxsidhd. dhd. Djd dis dnd did d dd dkdkmw did fish dhd d djd djd djd did did djd disbxs. wieod db's d did I'd w did fudowbdudjfvjeid fixbdusod dodndhgwid d didndbdudkdbbddidjdbdueksb dvhsidgdkdv