The leasing agent I worked with has been absolutely amazing during the whole entire process. Everyone is super welcoming and helpful. I’ve lived in apartments for years and I am very impressed with Park 9 so far!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

My experience with the staff was great upon moving in. They are friendly and very professional. The transition was smooth and quicker than any experience I’ve had thus far. I highly recommend them!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I’m a resident in Park 9 Apartments since last year 2019 and the first thing that I have noticed that about this community is that we have a very friendly office staff, clean and quiet neighborhood. Good location. Well-organized facilities.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Apartments, amenities, and staff are great! We looked at several other places and none compared to Park 9! Definitely can't beat the price and quality.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The staff here is amazing! So helpful and attentive! The grounds are sparkling clean, just renewed again, love it here. I feel safe and happy in my home.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

An incredibly beautiful place to live! The apartment is wonderful, the community is quiet but full of life and the staff (Kayla Flowers especially!) is so friendly and helpful! I already love it here and couldn’t imagine myself anywhere else!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great office and maintenance staff. Love that the mail and parcel room is inside and very clean. Neighbors are all so friendly too. Can’t wait for warm weather to walk around and to swim in our nice pool.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Lovely area, friendly neighbors. We love living here, we love having the dog park for our dogs to run around and play in. Maintenance is always prompt to fix any issues we have.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Rooms are kind of noisy when you live on the bottom floor, but the community is safe, clean and convenient to the highway. Maintenance and pest control are readily available when you need them.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Awesome place to live. Close to work and convenient to restaurants and shopping. Management is great as are all the staff. Any requests for work in my apartment are handled professionally and quickly. Amenities are great as well. Nice gym, pool, and grills. Even a Green Egg. I love the layout of my apartment especially the garage. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

My resident experience has been great since moving into the community in May 2019. It's very quiet, clean, and bug free. The staff are super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I’ve lived at Park 9 since March 2017, my experience continues to be fantastic! Cole, Hanna, Kayla, Bobby and Calvin you all make me feel so special 😍. My apartment is a blessing it’s as though it was tailor made just for me. As a seasoned senior and retired police officer I feel so safe here. I am so fortunate to be in this stunning community. Thank you for allowing me to share. Ms Gertie

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Very nice community peaceful pet friendly nice gym pool is great very close to the outlets which is a plus and everyone from the maintenance people to the office staff are nice.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We just moved in on the 7th and the everyone here is amazing! The community is clean and it is taken care of very well! Our apartment is great and we plan on staying here for a while!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Apartment is beautiful... Locations great.. Costco public church and malls near by... The apartment crews are great. They tried best for us always. But smoking and noises neighborhoods.. .. Other than that stars from me could be 5.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Amazing staff and amazing place to live! I have had nothing but a pleasurable experience so far. The apartments are very modern and up to date and this place really feels like a community. I haven’t seen that anywhere else!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love it here at Park 9! Always a quiet, safe environment, with the most friendly staff! The grounds are always spotless, thanks to the maintenance staff. Love you guys!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Very nice community with great amenities and the staff is wonderful but the neighbors are incredibly loud and I’m tired of smelling pot and cigarette smoke in the hallway every night.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

For the last month I have lived here, I’ve been nothing but happy with my experience. Kayla has been so great with answering any questions I may have. Park 9 is the best place to call home!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love living here, it’s been a wonderful experience. My dog has all the room to run around in the dog park and all the dogs to play with. Front office staff is super friendly!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Been here almost 2 weeks. So far it is really nice and the people here are friendly. The office staff has been so helpful and they always have a smile to greet you with.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great community. Requests are always handled in a timely manner. I didn’t give it a 5 because parking can because of parking which they continue to work on.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The apartment was clean upon move in. All of the amenities are great! All of the staff have been very nice and responsive. The community seems very well kept and quiet.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love love love this apartment community!!!!! Ive been here since 2017 and have never had any incidents!!!! I call about something in my apartment, it’s fixed the next day!!!!!!! I appreciate the wonderful office staff and beautiful community

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Everyone is so friendly and helpful! It's a fairly quiet neighborhood and the amenities are great. The units are nice and spacious. This is one of my favorite places that I've lived!