Park 9 Apartments

4.7

4.7

Three years strong! Never had an issue that wasn't fixed quickly. Staff is top notch, customer service is on point. I work in the multi family industry so my standards are quite high.
We love living at Park9! We have a gorgeous view off of our balcony and it’s so quiet! You’d never guess you were living in an apartment! The staff is super friendly as well!
The apartments are beautiful! The staff is super sweet & helpful & I have loved living here. Anytime I have had any questions, they have been quick to help me in anyway possible!
I absolutely love loving at park 9! The staff is always prompt and available! I love my floor plan and feel safe and secure at all times. No noise issues or anything!
I’m closing in on my first year here. Moved in at the beginning of the pandemic. I heard so much about all the activities in the community, which of course couldn’t happen. I hope to find another way to meet folks here.
Currently on my 3rd year in this apartment complex. Very friendly staff, nice and quiet neighborhood. Great location for everything (Groceries, shopping, park etc.,)
I recently am moving from an house environment to a condo/loft style living. I am on the top floor and feel as though I have a City View!!! It's hard to change after so many years of living in one space and getting new neighbors. Neighbors are what make your home special and I had the best neighbors in my subdivision. They were very clean and friendly people. We celebrated every holiday together and survived COVID-19 together! I was expecting things to be a long process to move in or have to wait days to get any response. Park 9 has been awesome to me and my new addition to my family! The leasing agents were very pleasant to work with, it was a smooth process, and it looks exactly how the web photos look. No false advertising, everything was PERFECT!! Besides having to downsize, I think I am going to love my new home and the new community. Welcome Home ME!!!!!
Still doing great!!! :) Thanks for making the experience so great! I appreciate everything and I’m excited for my renewed lease to start next month.
Beautiful views and great property staff. The complex really feels like a community of friendly people and is also dog friendly! maintenance is always quick to respond.
The apartment and staff are wonderful but the maintenance and upkeep needs some work. The grounds are beautiful but the paint work outside and in the apartments is not as good as it could be.