Park 9 Apartments

4.7

4.7

I truly love living at Park 9! The grounds are beautiful and very well-kept, and for the most part, it's pretty quiet, which is always a great thing! Kayla, Hannah, and Miranda are absolutely amazing every time you have a question or need assistance; they go well above and beyond to make sure you're living at Park 9 remains as stress-free as possible!
To date, the leasing team has been more than accommodating to make me comfortable since moving in on March 1. The committee is very friendly. I only wish there were better ways to connect with our neighbors.
I love living here! The amenities are great. My neighbors around me are fantastic. My move in process was very easy. I haven’t had any problems since I moved in two months ago.
The staff is wonderful. I feel spoiled with the amenities and concierge services. Our place is everything we need, new appliances, plenty of storage and open layout
Love it here. It’s in a great location and has access to a lot of things. I feel safe and in a good spot. The buildings are also nice inside.
Everything here is great, management, environment, quiet, only the parking is very bad. Sometimes I have to park very far, because people who do not live there park at my apartment.
Awesome management team. Kayla and Miranda are a great team. They are personable, sweet and professional and quick to help when asked. My wife and I enjoy them very much.
All is going well still! Thank you for everything! I am glad we are able to constantly review our experience. I appreciate everything and am happy to still be at Park 9!
The experience of living in an apartment is unforgettable! It is always someone around if needed, someone is always awake, and the people you meet are memorable!
Front desk staff is great! Always asking my questions in a timely manner, friendly, and happy. I do wish people would pick up after their pets, I have only just moved in and have seen two people not pick up after their dog.