Park 9 is an amazing community. We have really enjoyed our time here. Everything is super clean and we have never had any issues! We also love the pool.

Very nice, clean, safe and quiet community. I love everything about it. Perfect location for me and my wife because we work in the area. We absolutely love our apartment and will be signing another lease!!!! The landscaping is beautiful, the pool area is amazing, I always use the community gym, and the entire staff is simply incredible. They have such positive energy, always smiling, which makes you smile.. They are always friendly and professional, very proactive and always on top of everything. We’ve had an amazing living experience here at Park 9, and in all the cities and states I’ve lived in, this is by far the best living community I’ve experienced. We love it here!!!!!!!

I’m living here since 2015, still love the area and 9 nine community. We have a great office staff and maintenance workers. My apartment is perfect size for my needs and neighbors are basically quite.

It’s been a really good experience . The office staff have been exceptional in their ability to help me solve issues that I’m having. Kayla and Hannah make my stay so much more comfortable. I

Our move in date is coming up and so far the process has been smooth. Kayla Flowers has been great. We're super excited to be moving into Park 9.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

we just moved into the community a few weeks ago. So far, so great. Kayla and Hannah in the leasing office were extremely helpful during the application process and with everything we have needed so far.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love this place. Just moved in and am very happy. Kayla was awesome with the whole move in. The pool is great. Weight room is awesome. Wakes to the outlet mall which is only a half a mile away. Right off 575 is great as well

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

It’s always so quiet and peaceful. The residents are very friendly and the staff is helpful and attentive. I wish more people picked up after their pets.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Really enjoying living here. Very friendly staff and grounds are extremely well kept. Quiet and peaceful at night makes for agood night's sleep.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have been here for a year and a half now and things have been mostly good. Now there are many things that are starting to make this place less enjoyable to live here. One the noise I can here from my room is annoying. There is a room up here that has a puppy that wines the whole time it’s crated sometimes even all night. Second one of my neighbors will have company over and they are being obnoxious at midnight when most are trying to get sleep. Next the parking I have always had a complaint about parking here. I thought that people being issued parking passes would fix things and it really hasn’t. There are still so many cars that people still don’t have close places to park or they just continue to park on the curbs. On another note since I have moved in here the only way I got to park close was because of my handicap permit. Now there isn’t even enough parking for handicap. There are currently 3 of us fighting over the same 2 spots. When I can’t even get a spot close with my permit that’s horrible. I have medical issues that are aggravated by too much walking. So now living here is going to start affecting my quality of life. The parking is an absolute joke. Not sure how we supposedly should have enough parking. People also park horrendously making it so their in 2 spots. Who ever designed this parking lot should never be allowed to design anything ever again. I don’t understand how it got approved. Anyways just some things I needed to rant about in hopes that someone does something about it.

Love everything about the apartment.. Dog friendly, aesthetically pleasing, wonderful staff but no parking and the walls are seemingly paper thin! Otherwise i've enjoyed my neighbors and the community!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Everything about the complex is great aside from parking. If you’re home after 8pm you’re hard pressed to find parking. That said, everything else about park 9 outshines that slight inconvenience. The office staff and maintenance staff are both great. The complex is cleaned and well-maintained and I’m proud to live here

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love the staff. They are ALWAYS happy to help. Amenities are awesome. I really Iike the gym. The pool is very nice. Parking seems to be the only issue.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

An awesome place to live and enjoy the outdoors! Also, a great area for 'walking to shopping'! Quiet and peaceful with fun amenities and a good place to raise your family!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Absolutely in love with everything about this complex! I am having the most wonderful experience. The staff is amazing! They are so genuine and sweet!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great apartment experience!! I love the layout and all the amenities. I love the view from my deck. it is peaceful and relaxing. I am planning to stay here for as long as I can.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Friendly neighbours,beautiful nature, planting spot. Pity that there is no swing for kids. Not everyone picks up their dog poop. The rest is great.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Nice place to live quiet and peaceful nice fitness center and pool area with pleasant neighborhood and outdoor activities areas are kept clean

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park nine is great. Amenities are well taken care of and clean. The staff are all amazing and super friendly. Rent is expensive but that's it.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Office staff is extremely nice. We love Kayla. Very pretty complex, always clean and well maintained. If we need assistance with anything, we reach out to Kayla in a jiff.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I sincerely enjoy living at Park 9. From the moment I toured it when still looking elsewhere, I have only encountered friendly staff. The gym is a huge plus. The only downside it has is parking, but they're currently trying to remedy that issue, which is greatly appreciated.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

This was my second time moving into Park 9 Apartments. This time was definitely a much better experience. Very happy with everything. Kayla's awesome!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Beautiful surroundings. The leasing office staff Hannah, Kayla and Cole are exceptional, pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. The maintenance personnel Kelvin and John are so helpful, pleasant and professional

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great place just renewed our lease for another year. The only thing that needs improvement is the parking space other than that everything is outstanding

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love living here at Park 9! It has been 2 great years in the same apartment. The leasing office is always helping out and making new improvements.