Park 9 Apartments

So far, I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! I hope I can renew my lease because I would not like to move anywhere else. Park 9 is in the perfect location in the perfect city north of Atlanta. Thanks for being awesome!
Love Park 9 so much this is my 3rd apartment with them!!!! The community is great, close to everything, the amazing staff is awesome! So glad I am back!
We’ve been here a little over a year and have enjoyed our experience! The community is very welcoming and the staff are always helpful! No complaints!
Living in Park nine has been one of the most amazing living experiences I’ve had! From a caring and friendly front office staff to the amazing amenities that the complex provides. Love it here!
My initial move in experience was NOT the best. However, I will say Hannah and Kayla has DONE everything to accommodate me and fix the issues I was having. Now I am able to really enjoy my place.
I have enjoyed living here for the past four years. Some of the residents have become good friends and a few have become employees of my business. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
I am in my 3rd year here and couldn't be happier. The office staff is amazing! The maintenance team is on it! I work in property management and have pretty high standards, but the Park9 team has it all.
Kayla has been awesome, she has kept me informed of the apartment I was looking for from 3 months ago to current. She has consistency check in and kept me informed while I was waiting on availability on my apartment. She has maintained white glove service throughout this whole process for me which is why I decided to move into this community. Kayla is definitely an asset to his company and such a pleasure to work with. I also want to mention Hannah is awesome as well and she maintains exceptional customer service. The two of them are just dynamic.
It’s beautiful here. I do have problems with the trash pick up occasionally. i hate leaving my trash out for so long & it not being picked up. Otherwise, everything is great (:
I’ve lived at Park 9 since 2015 and just renewed my lease. This is still a quiet, neat and safe community. My thanks to the staff of Park 9.