The staff are great and always recognize my partner and I and know our names when we stop by the office. The complex is clean and we have never had trouble with our neighbors. Parking is the only issue we’ve encountered.

4 stars because of parking situation and (one other minor power problem)especially when I constantly see new cars everyday. Other than that, beautiful property, pool and gym is great, great office staff!

I love it here! The staff is sooo attentive, personable and professional! I work in property management and expect a certain level of service and this team delivers!

It honestly has been great living here. The apartments are beautiful and the office staff is great. The only part that sucks is the parking situation.

My husband and I just moved in this past week and we LOVE the community of Park 9. The apartments are beautiful and we’re so excited to continue it time at Park 9.

Love the inside of the apartment. The outside: people don’t park correctly which might be because the spaces are too small and too few, people don’t pick up after their dog, the dog park is full of holes,

We have so enjoyed living at Park 9 in Woodstock. The community is tucked away, convenient to Downtown Woodstock and plenty of shopping, hiking, and the highway. But it's also quiet and peaceful. The staff have always gone above and beyond, friendly, personable and ready to help, and we have bragged on this place to so many friends that a few have decided to join us here. Can't imagine living anywhere else!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

It has been a pleasure living here. Everyone is so nice, maintenance is quick, grounds look good. In my opinion, this is the nicest apartments in Cherokee County.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have really enjoyed my residency at Park 9. The management and staff are very friendly, well organized and great at communicating with us.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Living here is a wonderful experience. The buildings are really nice and clean. Also I love the trash service they offer it makes things so much easier. The staff are really nice and friendly.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

It’s a great place to live. It can get a little noisy sometimes but people are mostly aware of their surroundings. I would recommend living here

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

It is a great place to live. It’s quiet and the neighbors are nice. The staff is always friendly and outgoing. If you have an issue they are quick to fix it. Would highly recommend living here.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Been here going on 4 years! The community is fresh and the staff is amazing. I love my unit reminds me of a condo style place. Just a few mins from the outlet !

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Awesome community! Neighbors are super friendly. Very quiet at night which is nice! Beautiful interiors with so much space. Love seeing the multitude of different families that live here. Great place to live!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The apartment is awesome. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The neighbors are nice. The amenities are great and the location is perfect.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The complex is very nice and secluded. It feels safe and everyone in the office is super helpful!! Maintenance has been A+ as well. I love living here!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

My husband and I have thoroughly enjoyed being apart of this community. The staff are wonderful and the grounds are beautifully taken care of. Maintenance requests are quickly taken care of by the nicest maintenance man ever! We love this place and recommend it to anyone looking to live close to 575 but outside of the hustle and bustle.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I truly feel welcome in this community. I've been pleasantly surprised by the level of care and personal investment I've seen from all caretakers.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Beautiful apartment and grounds in a good location. The maintenance staff are brilliant. A bit pricey and the rent goes up every year. We’ve been here three years and the gym used to run classes. The tv exercise facility in the gym has never worked.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love living here. Kayla in the front office is extremely nice and part of the reason I chose Apartment 9 out of the 15 other complexes I looked at. I just wish there was more parking available.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love my apartment. Park9 is the first apartment complex where I don’t question renewing my lease. The staff has been nothing less than amazing.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love living here . Staff is friendly and courteous . Been here 3 years and the office staff is always helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good place to live

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I’ve been living here since the complex opened. The community is always neat and the neighbors are nice. Great office staff too. I like living here.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Outstanding apartment! I have lived here 2 years, and have always been treated superbly! I highly recommend the apartment complex! Hannah is outstanding!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We love it here! The parking situation is the only negative I’ve come across thus far. Great community and great service in an adorable complex!!