I have been living at Park 9 for 2 months now and I absolutely love it. The office staff is phenomenal, and they really take the time to get to know you. I love the way my apartment is laid out - everything is kept in great condition. I would highly recommend if you’re looking for a nice, affordable apartment in the Cobb/Cherokee County area.

Park 9 is a great place to live. The staff is very helpful and Park 9 is in walking distance to the outlet mall and food places. Close to Hwy 575.

I have been living here for over a year and it has been a really great. The staff are wonderful and the place is very nice. The only thing they really need to improve it the parking.

Quite - apartment complex No trash on the property No trash in the parking lot Walking distance from Woodstock Outlet Safe area to walk dogs and walk around the community area

Park 9 is by far the best apartment community that I have ever lived in and it has so many perks. Located right next to the highway, outlet mall and many other shopping/grocery locations.

The staff here is amazing. They respond quickly to maintenance requests. The new grounds keeper is wonderful. The office people are beyond great. The gym, however, does not get cleaned as often as it needs.

Nice new apartments with a great staff. Convenient location next to the Atlanta Outlets and the brand new Costco. I would highly recommend living here.

Inside of the apartment: Great! We love the way it's updated. Parking: Sucks! The spaces are too small, people park outside of parking spaces, in the space next to the handicap spot. Maintenance: Getting much better Residents: It appears most with dogs are too lazy to pick up after their dogs, but again, it's getting better.

Park 9 is the best apartment community I have lived in. The apartments are luxurious comfortable, the staff is courteous and attentive, and the grounds are well maintained. Park 9 is easily the best apartment complex in Woodstock.

Great neighborhood! Love the amenities and the staff are very helpful. The apartments are very nice as well. Clean, spacious, and up to date.

Awesome community! Clean and new grounds. Employees are extremely helpful and receptive to any concern. Maintenance crew responds in a timely manner and are all extremely helpful

We have only been here a couple of months but so far I’m extremely impressed with the community and the people who work here. Maintaince was extremely quick to fix a light that was out in our move in inspection. The grounds including the dog park are well maintained and it makes walking around that much better.

Overall it isnice place to leave. A few places around the campus could use some repair and landscaping could be refreshed more consistently.

My husband and I have been living here for over a year and absolutely love it here. It feels so safe and homey. The staff is extremely kind, personable, and eager to help. The mantinence crew are super nice and are always quick. We love that we have found a home so close to the easy access of hwy 575 without the noise. And to be close to downtown Woodstock, you can even ride a bike there! Highly recommend this complex to anyone looking around for a place in the area!

We absolutely love living at Park 9. The staff is amazing, friendly, and prompt in replies. Pool, and gym area is kept clean. And all the residents are friendly! Highly recommend!

Amazing staff!! Responsive, professional and also personable. Love it here it’s clean and quiet. I have been here almost two years and I love it!

Wonderful people, kind and accommodating. Requests completed promptly when known. Common areas clean and neat. Unfortunately I had issues with my electrical system that took over 6 months to rectify, an issue that was not satisfactorily attended to by the corporate office as noted in other emails.

The office staff is super helpful and nice! The apartment area itself is always clean and you always feel safe here. I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone!

I have lived here for three years and it’s been a great experience. If anything needed to be fixed, the stafff was quick to resolve the problem.

It has been a great experience living here for more than a year! The office is always super helpful all the time. They have made this place a better place!

GREAT location, access to the freeway, downtown Woodstock, Towne Lake and Kennesaw, etc. VERY clean, no riff raff, safe and great staff! Maintenance response time is amazing. Parking is only downer.

The community is very nice and the agents are friendly and helpful, however, there aren't any elevators, people smoke in this non-smoking community and the floor plans aren't particularly space-efficient.

Been here going On three years and love it 😊 Great Amenities love this apartment complex Great office – great maintenance team great fitness area love love love love love

Living here is great. I feel safe, it’s clean. BUT I think it is very unfair that you allow certain vehicles to park illegally—it blocks off so much space and I have actually been blocked in on mornings I need to head to work.

I like living here. It is quiet, easy access to the freeway /highway and to local retail shops, hospitals, urgent care services and friendly staff.