Very nice community and responsive office staff and are always seem ready to help with issues. All the neighbors I’ve met seem and overall have had no issues living here. Pool and fitness center are always clean.

Amazing place, Quiet and very convenient we love our apartment <3 office staff are amazing we love walking around and go to the gym and the pool.. Thanks everyone

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love the exterior and how well taken care of this community feels! I think it is in the perfect location! We are loving our new space and hoping to meet more people who live here as well!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

So far, I’ve enkoyed living at Park 9. The staff is friendly, I’m more impressed with the location than expected, and the gym has met most of my needs. I Will say that the parking isn’t ideal, I have really noisy upstairs neighbors, residents are smoking, and people tend not to pick up after their dogs. I know the complex can’t fix all the problems, nut they accept my complaints with a smile.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love my new apartment. The floor plan is great and the finishes are very nice. The Park 9 team is extremely kind and helpful! So glad I chose Park 9!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I definitely enjoy the peace in this apartment complex. It’s perfect for me and my little family. My dog chubbs enjoys the park the most!!!!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great apartments! Apartments are updated, grounds are maintained and staff is friendly and attentive. Overall great experience living at Park 9.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love almost everything about this apartment community. The grounds are well maintained. The staff and members of the community are friendly. Noise is never an issue. The only issue I have is the parking situation. It seems there are not enough spaces for all the residents and I find myself walking a distance to get home.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have been looking for months for a new place. When I came in to Park 9 I pretty much new I would live here. The entire staff was extremely helpful and this has definitely been one of the easiest moves I have ever had.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have had a great experience living at Park9. The staff is friendly and helpful, and my apartment was just about flawless when I moved in. All of my questions and concerns have been addressed in a timely manner.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Its been a pleasure to live here. I really enjoy everhthjng about this place. Come live at apartment 9. Its pretty great. Its pretty cool. 140 characters

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Moved to Park 9 August 2015 from Florida. The apartments in this community weren’t completely finished yet, but I knew this was home. The office staff and maintenance crew are welcoming and professional. It’s a well maintained and safe community close to restaurants, bars, Atlanta outlets, new outdoor theater, Elm St community theatre and a very active down town area. There is something for everyone in our part of Woodstock.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great people, very responsive and quick to fix issues. They have been doing a good job maintaining the property to keep it looking fresh and new.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love the location. The staff is great. I’ve lived in Woodstock for 14 years. The only downside is that I live on the 1st floor. My 2nd floor neighbors keep odd hours and walk around loudly until 12:30am and push their furniture around. I wish these were built with more sound proofing.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 community staff delivers nothing but exceptional customer service to its residents. Living here is like living at a beautiful resort and being on vacation all year around. This place is impeccable and when you require a service to be done in you unit, they will immediately take care of it. I undoubtedly recommend this community and will definitely renew my lease. It’s also very well located. The staff is wonderful, always available to answer residents questions and offer on the spot assistance whenever possible.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

It has been a great experience for me for the past 1.5 years! The staffs are always very helpful and friendly and especially with some extra help and maintenance.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Amazing apartments! Lived here almost a year and I plan on renewing. Kayla and the staff are amazing! Always super nice and helpful! Residents are friendly and you can’t beat the amenities/location.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love Park 9. Everything is well kept up with and we love our apartment. I am so glad we chose this apartment over others. It is the perfect location for us.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I absolutely love living at Park 9. I love my apartment, it's updated, beautiful and quiet. The gardens provide an awesome space to improve my green thumb. The dog park is a always clean and helps me keep my dog active and happy. The staff is kind, prompt and very good with communication. And the pool and gym go above and beyond what I've experienced in the other apartment complexes where I've lived.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

So far have really enjoyed being here! Great community. Definitely like the staff here. Always friendly and warm. I would highly recommend this place to live. If you are looking for an apartment.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We’ve lived here for almost three years now and the community is great. We’ve had some issues with needlessly noisy upstairs neighbors but that’s part of apartment living. The staff is great and they always recognize me and my dog and say hi :)

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 is a great community that is affordable and nearby many great attractions. The office staff is always very kind and welcoming. This is a quiet and relaxing neighborhood!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I enjoy everything except I wish the pest control would come on it’s own once a month, since we pay for it, and not have to wait to be requested by the residents. Also I wish the trash valet was optional! I never use it. And have to pay for it.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love the community. Just parking can be hard. It a great place to raise a family and also a great place to own a pet. It's convenient because it's right off the highway.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I’ve been living here for 3 years and I will never leave! It is one of the best palaces to live. And best thing is there is no crime! That’s a win for me.