I love living here at Park 9! It has been 2 great years in the same apartment. The leasing office is always helping out and making new improvements.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The staff is always helpful and courteous. They have created a warm environment for us to live. The amenities are amazing and easy to access. The neighborhood is filled with amazing people.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Good morning, I thank God for the friendly staff at Park 9. My counsultant has gone over and beyond to make my experience as professional as possible!!!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The ladies at the leasing office are absolutely wonderful. They are very knowledgeable and make you feel very welcomed! The best I’ve ever had for sure. The apartment itself is also very up to date and nice.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love this community! Just signed a new lease for the third year 🙌🏼. The staff and maintenance crew are amazing, the grounds are well kept, and everyone is lovely.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We have been here for 5 months and have no complaints thus far. What I notice is that everyone in the rental office is always pleasant. The BEST thing I like is that when I come in they know me by name!! GREAT TEAM!!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We love the friendly and responsive staff, the convenient location, the design and quality of our apartment, friendly neighbors, and most of all the beautiful pool!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

My experience has been generally good. The amenities are fantastic and the grounds are beautiful. The few problems I’ve encountered have been remedied quickly and professionally.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 is an excellent community as evidenced by the following: good value, clean grounds, good amenenities ( fitness), good features in apartment ( granite, balconies, etc.).

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great so far! Made the move in process very easy and great customer service from all the people at the leasing office. Everyone we spoke to was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The staff is so awesome. Everyone seems like they really care about their residents here. I am glad that I chose this community over all the others.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Pros: love the location of my beautiful home, lots of natural light, beautiful community, nice employees, awesome parking, and love how the mailboxes are inside of the building. Cons: you can hear your neighbors very well through the walls, no laundry facility, no business center, and valet trash pickup isn't optional.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We have recently moved in a few weeks ago and we love the community and amenities. We feel safe and happy to call this our new home. Thank you!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

This is my first move from California to Georgia and I love it here. Very nice and staff is always there when you need help! The apartments are very nice and just my style

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Nice and quiet everyone has nice from management to the people who live here couldn't have picked a better place to live. Also love the fact that the gym and pool is 24 7 don't have to rush to get here before it closed

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love our community. Even though I may not be able to attend, I think it is great that we have events to get to know our neighbors. It is very peaceful, friendly and calm.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

It’s amazing here! It’s very quiet and family friendly which is a plus! I have no problems here but the stairs is a struggle!! WOULD RECOMMEND!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The property is beautiful, quiet and well maintained. I love my three bedroom apartment. The management and maintenance staff are awesome!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

This place is great. The apartments are nice, they have granit countertops and good appliances. Wish there was some for storage, but thaats a apartment for ya.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have been totally pleased with my stay so far at park 9, the stafff are all polite and always helpful.. the amenities are great, love the pool, the gym and the grilling area.. one of best choices I’ve made by moving here

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I had visited several area apartments before coming to Park 9. The location is very convenient to interstate, dining and shopping. I love that everything is pristine, the grounds are well kept. Kayla, the manager is 5 star professional with a sweet home girl personality.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We love our unit. The staff are extremely helpful, kind and thoughtful. We do wish that the floors we not so loud as well as we wish there were benches at the dog park. Some neighbors are extremely loud very late at night and we can hear everything through the thin walls. The pool is absolutely amazing and relaxing on those very hot days we get.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Even after months of applying the staff will still contact potential residents of available units. I definitely recommend this property! Mainly due to staff

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great so far. Kayla has been fantastic! Community looks great and new, great location and nice apartment features. The amenities are awesome as well.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The staff is friendly, very responsive and always tries to resolve issues as quick as possible. The main issue that made this a 4 is parking. People who live several buildings away come over to my building and park, take all our spaces then walk back to their building. My one neighbor has 4 cars most days and sometimes 5!