Been here almost 2 weeks. So far it is really nice and the people here are friendly. The office staff has been so helpful and they always have a smile to greet you with.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great community. Requests are always handled in a timely manner. I didn’t give it a 5 because parking can because of parking which they continue to work on.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The apartment was clean upon move in. All of the amenities are great! All of the staff have been very nice and responsive. The community seems very well kept and quiet.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love love love this apartment community!!!!! Ive been here since 2017 and have never had any incidents!!!! I call about something in my apartment, it’s fixed the next day!!!!!!! I appreciate the wonderful office staff and beautiful community

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Everyone is so friendly and helpful! It's a fairly quiet neighborhood and the amenities are great. The units are nice and spacious. This is one of my favorite places that I've lived!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I love it here! The staff is awesome and the complex and grounds are so well kept. It is very pet friendly as well. Everyone in general is very friendly and nice.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 is so homey! Everyone here is very kind, and it’s a great community. The apartments are super nice! The complex is always well kept and beautiful.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Super friendly and professional staff, that made our experience feel like we were the only ones on the property! Super responsive, with sa same day repair request. The look and feel of the property is truly fitting for an apartment home expectation, really quiet place to call home!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Really enjoy living here. Complex is very quiet and clean. Only issue I have is the parking lots. Very small spots and not enough spots. Cars are parked on the curbs constantly.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The staff here is incredibly friendly! Beyond helpful with helping us move in. So far we LOVE it here! The amenities are incredible. We love the dog park!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We've been in Park 9 for 2 months and absolutely love it. The community is clean, the apartments are nice and the staff are helpful and friendly.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have enjoyed living here, there are shops and restaurants nearby by. The local parks offer lots to do from kayaking little river. Mountain bike trails are some of the best in North Georgia.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great location, people & apartments. I really like how quick it is to get almost everywhere nearby. The people seem really nice. The office personal are great!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Love this place. Staff is awesome. More like a neighborhood than an apartment complex. Pool. Grills. Gym. Just off 575. Highly recommend this complex

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Living here has been a beautiful experience, it's so clean and peaceful, everyone in the front office is so sweet and helpful as well. Absolutely amazing community

It’s been a great living experience thus far! The staff at the leasing office are always so nice and helpful and maintenance is handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I really enjoy staying here because it's really nice and quiet. Management is extremely pleasant and always willing to help your stay be as comfortable as possible. The grounds stay looking great.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have been living here for almost a year now. I justtt love the place. When I was looking for the apt, I came across this one and it just clicked. The staff is really cooperative. I have never faced any sort of difficulty here and they never gave me a chance to complain about anything... Kayla and Hannah are simply the best and been very supportive and helpful by all means.. H & K you both are the best 👍

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The people who live here are friendly and approachable. The gym is nice and quiet. The staff have been very helpful whenever I've had any questions.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I moved in on Sept. 13, 2019 and was really excited to live in such a great place. The amenities are great, my apartment is awesome, and the location near the outlets is sweet! My only issue has been trouble with an AC unit which the staff quickly resolved.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 Apartments are located within minutes of I575, Downtown Woodstock, and The Outlets. They have wonderful amenities and such nice and caring staff.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I’m very pleased to be a resident , the staff is awesome, grounds are always well maintained, amenities are superb.. a very nice place to live

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Everyone who works here is so warm and welcoming. Always eager to help and always solves whatever issues arise! The grounds are kept beautifully and they are always working hard to have the best amenities. We have lived here for 2 years and have loved it. The only thing I have even the slightest complaint is about the dog park. Would love for there to be a bench, a water fountain, and some ramps or tunnels for the pups. I know if I was a new possible renter, a dog park with amenities would absolutely sell me.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

THE BEST IDEA!!! Finally don’t have to have anxiety bc of not knowing where packages go. Saves a lot of time and energy when I know exactly where and when my packages are safely delivered.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Fantastic community full of friendly people. We just renewed our lease for another year because we don’t want to leave. The amenities are great.