It’s been a great living experience thus far! The staff at the leasing office are always so nice and helpful and maintenance is handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I really enjoy staying here because it's really nice and quiet. Management is extremely pleasant and always willing to help your stay be as comfortable as possible. The grounds stay looking great.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have been living here for almost a year now. I justtt love the place. When I was looking for the apt, I came across this one and it just clicked. The staff is really cooperative. I have never faced any sort of difficulty here and they never gave me a chance to complain about anything... Kayla and Hannah are simply the best and been very supportive and helpful by all means.. H & K you both are the best 👍

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The people who live here are friendly and approachable. The gym is nice and quiet. The staff have been very helpful whenever I've had any questions.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I moved in on Sept. 13, 2019 and was really excited to live in such a great place. The amenities are great, my apartment is awesome, and the location near the outlets is sweet! My only issue has been trouble with an AC unit which the staff quickly resolved.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 Apartments are located within minutes of I575, Downtown Woodstock, and The Outlets. They have wonderful amenities and such nice and caring staff.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I’m very pleased to be a resident , the staff is awesome, grounds are always well maintained, amenities are superb.. a very nice place to live

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Everyone who works here is so warm and welcoming. Always eager to help and always solves whatever issues arise! The grounds are kept beautifully and they are always working hard to have the best amenities. We have lived here for 2 years and have loved it. The only thing I have even the slightest complaint is about the dog park. Would love for there to be a bench, a water fountain, and some ramps or tunnels for the pups. I know if I was a new possible renter, a dog park with amenities would absolutely sell me.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

THE BEST IDEA!!! Finally don’t have to have anxiety bc of not knowing where packages go. Saves a lot of time and energy when I know exactly where and when my packages are safely delivered.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Fantastic community full of friendly people. We just renewed our lease for another year because we don’t want to leave. The amenities are great.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We have loved it here so far. The people in the front office are great and maintenance is quick to fix any problems we have. The dog park is great, it’s nice having an area for our dogs to run around in.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The location is great! The people working in the desk are awesome and good at helping with anything we need! They apartment is awesome and looks great!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

The staff here is great. We’ve enjoyed living here the past 3 years. The grounds are kept clean. Maintenance always responds quickly. And it’s within walking distance to shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I really like living at this place for the pass 2 years! The office team are always very nice and friendly. Also, the maintenance team are so quick and helpful!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park nine has been super enjoyable. Have lived here for over a yr now. Peaceful and love the community. The leasing staff is awesome. Really enjoy the pool. Wish had a little more ammentities as far as things the do witht the community. But other than that it great place for families and pets.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Best place to live! Been here 4 years and I’m not planning on leaving! Thank you for everything. It’s been so great to get to know everyone! Staff is amazing and goes above and beyond to help with anything!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 apartments is a great and welcoming facility. Optically it looks great but once you meet the staff they treat you like family! The apartments are spacious there is adequate parking, also affordable and reasonably priced! I would refer anyone looking for a new residence!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Park 9 is a great place to live. Kayla in the office is the sweetest. The property is safe and in an incredible location. Very happy here!!!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great place to live! Well kept grounds, nice apartments, excellent staff, and great neighbors! We love living in this quiet apartment complex.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Kayla was awesome from the first day that I visited, she was patient and answered all of my questions. She also helped me get all the paperwork I. Order.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I’ve only been here a few days but I LOVE IT!!! Such a clean environment and also quiet! So great!! Only hard part was moving my furniture! Haha

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

We just moved in yesterday and so far no complaints whatsoever! The apartment was very clean and ready for us as soon as we walked in! The complex is beautiful and all the neighbors seem friendly so far! We love it here!

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

Great place to live and great Agents to deal with when it comes to needs or concerns!! Keep it up Park9. Love the environment peaceful and safe

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have received very little communication about the new parcel pending system, which concerns me... I only received an initial hand delivered hard copy of the proposed changes. I did *not* receive any email from parcel pending which I was advised I should have received. After inquiring about the new procedures, I was instructed to sign up at parcel pending.com, which I did, however, my first package since August 1 was delivered to a normal USPS box. I am not looking forward to having packages delivered via the parcel pending system because 1) I don't know how it works 2) I had to provide my credit card to sign up which I feel uncomfortable with, and 3) I have read nothing but negative reviews about this company which includes unauthorized credit card charges. Very disappointed at this time.

Reply from Park 9 Apartments

I have lived here for almost 2 months and I really like this community. The ladies in the front office are always so nice and helpful and the community is kept so clean.