Park 9 Apartments

4.7

4.7

I'm new here and Kayla was phenomenal from start to finish to ensure a smooth move in! They've been so easy to work with and extremely helpful answering all of my questions. Thank you!
Couldn't be happier! Everyone has been so great and the apartment is fantastic. Moving is never fun, but the folks here have made it as painless as possible. Would definitely recommend.
I was skeptical about moving here because I wasn’t able to see and do a walk through of my actual apartment prior to move in, BUT! I am so glad I went with my gut on this and signed the lease! My apartment is EVERYTHING! From the countertops, to the stainless steels, the spacious walk in closet, and the huge balcony! Not to mention... Kayla is so awesome! Her and Miranda made the approval process and my move in so smooth!!!! I cannot brag enough about the OUTSTANDING customer service that I have received since day one!!! The community is well kept, the neighbors are friendly, and it’s quiet for the most part, which I love the most!!! The only reason I gave 4 1/2 stars is b/c I think there should be some type of locks (a fob should be required to enter) on the entrance/exit doors to the stairwells, but all in all, I can say that I do feel safe. I am looking forward to a nice year here at Park 9!
New to the community but I’m already in love. Cant wait to see what the new year brings. Exited bout getting know the neighborhood and enjoy some of the beautiful amenities
Love living here. Quiet community and everyone is friendly including staff. Also the staff does a great job at keeping the landscaping up to date and making sure trash is picked up.
So far it has been a blast! It is my little family’s first “home” and we couldn’t be more excited about it. Great location, amenities, friendly staff! Almost everything you could ask for. The only reason it has 4 stars is for parking, there’s enough spots for everyone, they’re just super small and that leads to people double parking pretty easily. But other than that everything else is wonderful!
Very quiet! Staff in the office is very friendly! Love coming home everyday! The VIP trash is a bonus. Thankful we found a nice apartment for our little family!
It has been an amazing experience this far! So glad that I moved here. The service is great, management is great, the neighbors are amazing. It’s an overall great move
Kayla is fantastic and helpful. My love couldn’t have gone smoother thanks to her help. Love the property and amenities. My toddler loves the playground and taking a walk to “check the mail.” Very happy with Park 9.
My neighbors are very welcoming. I feel comfortable and absolutely love my apartment. I feel like I’ll be here until I’m married lol lbvs. Thanks so much!