Park 9 Apartments

Maintenance can sometimes be a little slow/ nonexistent. However, the staff themselves are extremely kind. The complex is very safe and my wife and I enjoy being able to go on walks without worry. Complex is relatively clean minus Sundays when there is a trash build up at the dumpster.
Hannah and Kayla are amazing . They made it so easy to make my moves into my new home. They were So friendly and easy to talk to and also part of the reason i ended up picking park 9. I love the facility and I love the fact it feels like home
Beautiful apartments, good customer service. A pleasant place to live. Only problems I have are with the parking situation as there is not enough room to park your car and oftentimes I am left with nowhere to park. Also, valet trash fee is absolutely ridiculous and you have no choice but to pay $25 a month for someone to take your trash 50 yards to the dumpster. Also not fond of the company they use for paying for water/sewer. There are fees hidden everywhere.
I love my complex. It is clean and peaceful. I don’t have any issues with my neighbors and maintenance responds promptly, Bobby and Calvin are very friendly and get the job done! Hannah and Kayla are amazing leasing agents. Love my new home.
Kayla is absolutely amazing! We are excited to move into our new apartment! The dogs are making themselves at home and they are loving the dog park! we love how close we are to the mall and how we are in the middle of everything!
The parking lot is a issue. The lines that make up the parking spaces are too small. Getting out of your car is really tight. The apartments them selves are very well maintained and nice to look at.
Everyone is so nice. They remember all of our names, and are always there. They really take care of us and anything we need they are more than ready to help!
We have loved living here! The staff has been great. Everyone in the neighborhood is super friendly. Nothing bad to say. Everything has been fantastic.
I love the community atmosphere. Convent, quiet and friendly. Transitioning into my new place has been awesome with the help of office personal.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff! Clean apartment and well maintained. Maintenance workers very responsive. Quiet neighborhood. I would recommend highly!