I absolutely love living here. I feel safe. It’s clean and management is wonderful. If I ever have an issue, it is quick to get resolved.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love my community! Our leasing manager, Greg is always creating fun events for all of us residents. The maintenance guys are so helpful! And the amenities are so amazing!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Community is very quite, clean and has lots of parking. The community is very dog and the grounds are well kept. Staff is extremely friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love this place... peaceful, quite and clean ! Love the pool and the gym is amazing! Great location... close to grocery store and restaurants

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have only been living here for a little over 1 month. So far I am very pleased with the community. Parc Aire is a quiet place, smoke free and it seems to be family oriented.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We absolutely love living at Park Aire! We are now going on year three and have nothing negative to say. Property and common grounds are all kept clean and beautiful. We have great neighbors and love the view from the third floor. Couldn’t ask for a better resort style home!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

After a few weeks all is well. Small maintenance issues were repaired quickly. Staff has been overly friendly and approachable. Maintenance staff is very friendly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Easy application process, thorough move in check list, quick response by maintenance. Property is very clean and well maintained. So far it appears to be a quiet place to live.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful Apartment to leave In. Of course, the stuff are amazing. Thank you so much to Gregg and Denise, I am so thankful and grateful for leaving in ParkAire. Happy Thanksgiving to All, Especially to Denise and family Especially to Gregg and Family

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire is a great place to live and enjoy life. The gated community provides a safe environment while the pool and grill area make you feel as if you are in a resort.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I enjoy the nice Neighbors very neighborly and I enjoy the peacefulness . I also enjoy the The neighborhood and the amenities there it offers on the property. I also enjoy that everything is close by all the stores. Most of all I also enjoy how accommodating the staff is in the office and also the maintenance people.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Surroundings are always kept clean. Very supportive and helpful office staff and excellent amenities! Maintenance team are always cheerful and always get the job done in a timely manner.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very well maintained community. The office staff are friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are professional, if there’s an issue it’s resolved right away. This community is close to shopping, mall, several plazas. Super convenient!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Buena localización excelentes amenidades limpio tranquilo muy amables en la oficina ambiente muy tranquilo y familiar cerca de todo de hospital y centros comerciales

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Quite community, well maintai ned, friendly staff always helpful ample parking, pool area looks like a resort Prompt maintenance service . Overall a great place to live I enjoy living here at Park Aire Apartments.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful property with great amenities! This neighborhood is safe, quiet, and well kept. The staff is friendly and willing to help if any issues arise.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Clean place with a lot of amenities. Friendly staff that follows up with you immediately. They have an app that allows you ask for service if anything is broken in your apartment. Recommend this place. It’s also smoke free.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Everyone in the office are very helpful and respond quickly to any issues. Any repairs that I have requested we’re resolved within a reasonable time. The grounds are well maintained and kept clean and neat.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful community with great staff. Love the running trail and how close different shops are. The dog park is also great however I wish it would be utilized morw

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very nice amenities and apartment. Really enjoy living here. Only thing that could be better is the security of the gate. The sides of the guests and residents sometimes are confusing and lead to some tailgating.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

One of the cleanest and most organized community I have ever lived in. I would recommend Park Aire to everyone .The Gym is amazing and my favorite place !!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is very friendly and attentive to needs. Love the valet trash service. Over all wonderful experience! Only complaint is that there isn’t a playground for kids

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have no complaints. Everyone here is nice! I haven’t had any issue thankfully since we moved in. Love living here and being close to everything!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Awesome! I love it! The amenities are great, people are friendly and the apartment it’s beautiful. I can’t wait to go in the pool with my family.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love living here. Grounds are kept extremely nice. Everyone is friendly and the staff at the office is always so helpful. This is a prime location and close to everything .