From the beginning; we’ve had such pleasant experiences. Greg was the initial employee who we met; followed by Denise. We went to Park Aire a few times prior to signing our lease, so far this community has been a hidden gem. Having the community maintenance guys stop by was very diligent and productive. We are looking forward to the future at this community.

I love this property, the staffs are nice and friendly, I would recommend this property to anyone who wants to move in. The property is well kept and clean.

Overall, we enjoy living at this community. Our only complaints would be the lack of security due to the gate always being broken as well as the ability for anyone to follow us into the gate because of the design. Also, lack of flexibility from management with residents who are consistently on time with rent and who have little to no complaints or requests. 2 minor bank issues have resulted in us being required to provide a cashiers check for payment each month when our history of payments have been consistently on time every month. This is extremely inconvenient for us.

Parkaire is truly a great place to call home. The neighborhood is quiet and the staff is always pleasant and willing to help. Also I love how there is so much to do just within a 5 mile radius. I just renewed my lease for another year. Keep up the great service. Go Parkaire!

Absolutely LOVE it here! It is a very peaceful and beautiful community, with great amenities. The gym and pool are some of my favorites here. Also love the pathway that surrounds the community- great for jogging. And staff is always helpful!

Nice community with plenty of space, Nice Pool and Work out area. Prompt response for any service issues. Only problem observed is re-sound inside the apartment

Great place! Love the non smoking policy, how they keep the community clean and enforce their rules and the staff and management, very helpful.

Safe community, clean, I love my apartment, I have lived here for several years. Management is great! Conveniently located near lots of shopping and dining.

I was new to Florida when I ventured and found Park Aire. It is a peaceful, clean, attentive community. It is a good environment to raise children near a A rated school district.

Very clean community and the amenities are great! The pool area is excellent for having a bbq and the gym is well equipped. I would like a stair master.;)

I’ve been here for almost 2 years. Best apartment complex I’ve lived in so far. Sooooo glad I’m living here!! Id encourage anyone to consider Park Aire

Living in Park Aire has been nothing short of amazing. The property is clean and the staff is extremely friendly. This is the first apartment home neighborhood that my husband and I truly enjoy being a part of! I love my home!

Community is clean, quiet and a great place to live! We're very happy to have chose Park Aire as our home. Pool is great, although I wish music noise levels at the pool were better monitored

The best place for living the staff the community areas clean quiet excellent location modern and luxury design apartments my family and me very happy high recommended

Love the community and the staff always there for you, so far the best community I’ve lived in. The attention you received from everyone is over the top

Great area, with many things accessible, good amenities, quiet neighborhood, pet friendly and specially smoke free. Staff is courteous and maintenance staff is excellent as well

Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. They work quickly to resolve any issues. The grounds are also very clean and have a great trail around the complex with a dog park!

It's wonderful! Living here has been a pleasure. The front desk staff are all very nice. Maintenance is very prompt and fixes problems the first time.

It is a very nice community. The Maintenance staff has always been quick to respond and quick to fix what is wrong. Trash Pickup is usually on time.

I have lived at Park Aire for almost two years and have had a great renting experience. Very quiet neighborhood and the amenities are amazing.

Love living here! The pool and lounge area is always clean and office staff is always helpful and available when we need them. Maintenance has come to fix any issues we have had in a timely manner and the community is overall well-kept.

I'm very pleased with my decision. The community is pretty new so everything is up to date. Apartment itself is beautiful and I especially like the oversized closets. The location couldn't be better as it is centrally located and within an A rated school district. Everything is pretty much located within walking distance of the community and 5 minutes from Wellington Mall. The staff in the office are super friendly and helpful as well. No complaints here!

Park Aire is a great community to live in. Quite and peaceful. Staff has to be one of the best from property manager all the way to maintenance personnel.