Great community! Dry prompt response for repairs. Overall everything is well kept. Don’t agree with some policies but everything has always been handled great by staff!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire is a wonderful community that is safe for the family and has a feel of a resort. From walking the loop to grilling hamburgers and laying out by the cabanas- great place to live!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Meet really nice people at the pool. Very friendly. Watched a young lady doing yoga. It was interesting how she made it look so easy and relaxing.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Excellent location and amenities just wish there was a children’s play area. Maintenance Staff is great and so is the front desk! Property is kept immaculate

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Amazing place and management. I have been I. Florida for 18 months and things here have been awful but this place has given me some hope. That things will get better for me and my family.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love it here already! Cannot wair to make ir forever to go. I know i will love it more day by day. Thans for allowing me to stay here in your community. Grateful

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

It has only been a week but so far so good, yesterday I saw Greg the office manager out picking up Palm fronds after a storm it shows he cares and that’s a lot these days!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Everyone is very helpful and courteous. The facilities are very clean. I have received emails which update us to activities available. I rate this community as a 5 star

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love our community! Our leasing office staff, maintenance employees, and amenities are the best! I would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very convenient and great place to live I like it because is close to many restaurants, stores, groceries mall everything is near by, location is key

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The office staff was wonderful they were very helpful .they explained everything very good to me . They made sure that I had everything that I needed

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

It is so peaceful! Everyone is kind and the surroundings are beautiful. The apartments and very well laid out and I love my kitchen and island.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The neighborhood is delightful, quiet and safe. My Neighbors are polite, I love the trail, gym and pool. And the staff is very helpful. I love it!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Wonderful experience so far, the amenities are great. The location of Park Aire is also wonderful surrounded by stores (walking distance). The area is also an added bonus which is close to my job.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The park aire apartments is a good place to life, everything is so beautiful and clean, the people who work here are so nice very friendly and helpful

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Best place I have lived yet. Not a lot of noise. There is plenty of parking. The staff has been great. The amenities are clean and easily accessible. Units are updated and beautiful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Fairly calm and quiet even with the dogs. The dog park is convenient. The property is well maintained and clean. The staff and maintenance men do a fine job.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living at Park Aire has been a positive experience, we will be renewing another lease this year. Our neighbors are great, our grounds are beautifully kept and the leasing staff is always helpful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Been here 6 months, everything is good. If there are Any problems, it is taken care of right away. Amenities are awesome. Walking Trail is great. My only complaint is that the floors are too thin. I suggest living on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We have lived in our apartment for just over 6 months now. It has been good so far. Any complaints we've had were addressed immediately. All the staff is friendly and personable.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We been here for a week and we absolutely love it!!! We go on walks we cook at the pool we go in the pool it’s been a joy. The apartment is adorable as well I love the layout and having lots of fun decorating it.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I like the community the amenities near hospital malls and enjoy the view in the lake I like the activities in the club house is very fun and the pool

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The complex is cleaned. The workers are nice, and the location is great. I renewed my lease for another 13 months since this complex has everything I am looking for.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living here is great! Everything is so clean and organized. The pool and gym area are really nice and pretty. I wish they had these apartments for sale.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

As a resident at Park Aire this is the best experience I have ever had. The office and maintenance staff are exemplary! Ameneties - 5 STARS