Awesome! I love it! The amenities are great, people are friendly and the apartment it’s beautiful. I can’t wait to go in the pool with my family.

We love living here. Grounds are kept extremely nice. Everyone is friendly and the staff at the office is always so helpful. This is a prime location and close to everything .

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living in Park Aire is like being on vacation 24/7! I fell in love with this development the moment I set eyes on it. The inside is as beautiful as the outside. The grounds are so magnificent, it has a Disney kind of quality to it. Beautiful trees, landscaping so well maintained, and the design gives you a feel of openness and space. The inside is so well apointed, they have maximized the use of space. I love that there is so much storage. I never hear my neighbors, there are only 4 apartments per floor and it feels so private. The front office is great, everyone there aims to please and they do. Love all the events they put on for us, it builds a sense of community and I love that it is a smoke free environment. The location cannot be beat, shopping is a pleasure and every store is just around the corner. What else can I say...LOVE LIVING HERE!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

everything has been great so far. I've been living here for 4 months now. Maybe more commit parties by the pool or clubhouse would be fun as well.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved here from Kentucky and me and my husband are loving it. And our puppy Louie loves the dog park. It’s a very nice community and I look forward to starting a new beginning here.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The staff was awesome to work with. The facility is super clean and well-manicured. The amenities are awesome. Love everything about this place!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Demi and Alyssa made the entire process easy and amazing. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We just moved and an absolutely love our new community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We just moved in! Alyssa was amazing and a great help! Alyssa is organized and very friendly,great to work with!! The apartment complex is very clean and seems very safe and quiet.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

So far it has been great living here! We enjoy all the amenities and love walking our dog in the afternoon. The staff has been really helpful!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great amenities especially the pool! Living here for a year and everything is good. Near shoppes and good food. My only complaint is that the walls are so thin I can hear my upstairs neighbor drop a pen, literally.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire continues to exceed my expectations. I am on my second year and this community is an excellent place to live. Friendly staff, well maintained and in close proximity to everything. Keep up the great job!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful community, easy move in process. Close to the shopping centers makes for a great location as well. Apartments are amazing on the inside. Love the walking path with exercises to complete as well. The pool is unlike any other I’ve seen

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love it here! Have enjoyed the beautiful amenities and the peaceful ambiance. The staff is highly engaged with the residents and is frequently hosting special events such as bagels and coffee, pizza days, etc in order to bring the community together. They were also very informative and helpful during the hurricane preparation.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We live in an amazing community! We have the best amenities and staff! The leasing staff is always organizing fun community events for everyone to attend. I highly recommend our community for a great place to live.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park Aire is a beautiful neighborhood to live in. The grounds are well kept, residents are friendly and the office staff is the absolute best! Hands down the best place my husband and I have ever rented!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

It is such a nice and clean living environment. The amenities are really nice as well. The gym is always clean and open until 11 and the pool looks like a resort. I love that there is a dog park and a nice walking trail that spans the community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’re going on year three and we love it here! The community, the staff, the neighbors and the amenities! Resort style living for the win! Park Aire never disappoints!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Ira as the bets Life the amenities are perfec for a good life !! A like my life in a wonderful place in the World !! I am happy Of live here

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean and quiet community! Love the office staff as well. Seem to be very friendly and attentive to the needs of the residents. The location is perfect!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Amazing place to leave. It isn’t very quiet. The people here are nice. Greg is very helpful. There is enough parking spots. The maintenance team is amazing!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Response from staff is great, and loving the community activities planned. Would have given 5 stars, but believe improvements can be made for more security, particularly at the entry gate.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Awesome to live here I love it people are very nice is amazing my neighbors are nice everything is very clean and when u have a problem they are quick to fix it I love it

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

LOVE it here!! First off, the apartments are beautiful and are relatively new. The amenities are super nice and the pool is never crowded and is super relaxing. People on my floor do tend to slam their doors which does echo a lot. The apartment itself is very nice, the island is one of my favorite things along with the granite countertops! I rarely hear any noise from the people who live above and across from me. A majority plus is I never hear dogs which was a huge concern of mine. The parking is amazing and always has open spots. Maintenance responds to any concerns speedy and are very nice and willing to help the the best they can. I could go on for days about how amazing park aire is! If you move here, you will note regret it!! Ps. All management staff is so kind and helpful even when they are swamped with people.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living in Park Aire is a breeze. The office and maintenance personnel a very professional and helpful. Safe and secure community. The facilities are well keep and the pool and gym are a plus.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Excelente lugar para vivir tranquilo buena localización buenas escuelas buen mantenimiento de amenidades y buen equipo en la oficina areas limpia