Very welcoming and helpful Denise and Deme are great. They made me feel at home the moment I walk in. They were helpful and patient with getting everything I needed to process my application Thank you

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love living in Park Aire. The community is kept clean and staff is always helpful. Maintenance staff is always timely with repairs when needed.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love Park Aire! The apartment complex is clean and well maintained, wonderful staff, and all around a wonderful place to live. Living here is a pleasure.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Staff are always friendly and attentive. On a daily basis they are always present on the grounds; that is very comforting to me. Being diligent is key!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love the location the maintenance clean the gym the pool the staff in the office were always available very friendly and smoke free all 5 stars

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Our Family is going on our 2nd year at Park Aire. We have to say this place always makes us feel like resort style living. Everyone is always so attentive and making sure all residents have what they need. Safe and beautiful community!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have had a great time living at Park Aire. Its clean and every maintenance issue has been handled fast with ease. The people who work there are friendly and its generally very quiet.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

awesome place. great staff. gate is broken too often. everything works. humid it\n the winter ventilation fan is noisy tile is not level and flush

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I've lived at Park Aire Apartments for 6 months. Thankfully I have no complaints about the community. The staff in the office are always helpful and accommodating. The maintenance team does a good job too. My service requests are handled within a reasonable time frame. I enjoy my apartment, it's a spacious 2 b/r and I like that the closets have lots of space. I don't use the ammenities much but there is good size gym & pool area, and the tennis court is a plus. You get great value for money at PA Apts.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love Park Aire. It's so great that we are in the center of everything.From restaurants to grocery stores, the mall and 3ven local parks. It is all just minutes away.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Well kept, maintenance people are awesome and very clean, the pool and the lobby are in good and clean conditions cannot complain love the tennis court

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love it, very clean, super nice area, it’s by everything. The noise level is at a min. Greg In the office is great very good guy. He is very helpful

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great Community!!! GREAT LOCATION!!! Awesome amenities !!!Staff is super friendly and its quiet .Neighbors are quiet and friend.Its a non smoke community!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nothing to complain about. The people are nice. Everything is really just top notch. My boyfriend and I couldn’t have picked a better place to live for the next year v

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have been here for less then 1 month and so far I am very impressed! I love the cleanliness of the community and love all the well lit paths to take my dog on long walks at night.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great quiet community!! Roomy floorplans to choose from with updated finishes. Ample parking for residents and guests. Beautiful clubhouse and gym!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

This is a great community to call home. Huge floor plans, well maintained, and also smoke free. Not to mention the amazing and friendly staff.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love living here and am excited to renew my lease for another year. My husband and I both feel like we’ve finally found a place called home. Thank you

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Moved in a little more than a week ago. So far everything has been as expected! Very clean and quite community. Very nice pool area and gym!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve live here for two years. The property is always clean. The response to my request have always been quick. The management is always receptive to my needs. I truly enjoy residing at Park Aire.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The community is in a great location and has amazing management we will definitely refer park aire to friends and family. Even though the community is great there are some issues, but overall a great experience.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have lived here almost 3 years and am thankful I transitioned from a house to an apartment. It is a beautiful, quiet, and safe community. It is a beautiful, quiet, and safe community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Everything is great. The community is very clean, and organized. The only complain I have is that they don’t collect the recycle garbage, and we can’t have dogs off the leash.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great place to live. Everything is always mainted nicely and repairs are completed in a timely manner. Parking can be inconvenient at busy times.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I absolutely love living here! I moved a came back no other place compares to Parkaire. The community is clean and the management is amazing!