At Park Aire apartments, I love that it is gated and having an apartment on the first floor, in the back of the development. Greg is wonderfu! It’s great that they offer special events, like hot cocoa and cookies and ice cream floats and a gift wrapping station.

Park aire is a great community to live in. The green areas are Always clean, the community is in a great location everything is near and excellent customer service

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved into our new apartment and we love it. Gave us that extra space we needed for our little one on the way! Great community to live in

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’ve been in the community now 4 years and moved to a bigger unit. The move was so smooth and the staff were quick to respond to help us during this process! Looking forward to year 5!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

great living here, community well kept. people are responsible. any issues in the apartment is immediately taken care of. the area is child and pet friendly. apartment is updated and move in ready. Greg is an awesome property manager and address all concerns immediately......love that part!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Clean and secured environment. Centrally located. The management team of Greg and Denise very professional and get things done immediately. Highly recommend

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We absolutely love Park Aire! The amenities, the staff, and the community are all wonderful. This is our 3rd year here and we highly recommended living here.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I think it is a great community. They are very attentive to issues. Neighbors are friendly. I love the apartment. I wish packages got delivered to apartment and not the office but that's USPS.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love our apartment and the ammenities. The only thing which we have issues with is ongoing problems at the gate getting in with people cutting us off and limited parking close to our apartment.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Excellent community and very well taken care of, maintained and professionally run. Wonderful pool area and work out room that I take advantage of regularly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

So far amazing, the community is quite, all the areas are clean, the grass is always done. The neighbor are polite and the environment in general is nice.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very nice community...calm, spacious and great location. Everything you need is minutes away. Management is always friendly and available that's another plus

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great place to live! Clean, beautiful and location is perfect! We’ve been here for 2 years now and glad we chose this community as our first apartment together.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great place to call home. Just renewed my lease for another year. The community is quiet and well maintained. Great amenities and the location is a plus.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

So happy I chose this place to live in. It is so rewarded, me and my family are happy with what we did in are choses I Need clean carpet inside bedrooms my son please

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great community, very quite and staff is awesome. Property manager is very good. Community is very clean and maintaince is very prompt and very nice.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved in last week and am loving the community so far! Denise was so helpful in the office and kind and it is so quiet here! The only thing that’s been an issue is some residents race into the gate, causing me to have to go back around the round about and let myself into the community. My car has almost been hit twice!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great experience the administration is the best I’ve seen. The areas are always clean and perfect and they’re always doing activities for the kids which I love

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park Aire Apartments have some of the best apartments in Royal Palm Beach/ Wellington area. This is a friendly community with a beautiful view that will not disappoint. Great neighbors and a great staff at the front office. I really couldn’t be happier living at Park Aire Apartments.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice and clean gated community! With a very nice gym and views. Great for walking and jogging. The pool is lovely with awesome grills and gazebos.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very spaced out buildings makes for lots of parking and little clutter. The grounds are well kept and quiet. Really enjoy it here. Most residents have been here for more than 2 years and seem to all be a close group of friends. Just a great atmosphere.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Really happy we chose Park Aire. Community is clean and quiet and staff is beyond excellent! The only suggestion I would have is to add higher lb dumbbells in the gym

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve been living at Park Aire for 2 years and have had a great experience . The community is quiet and has amazing amenities , plus The office staff is attentive and friendly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park aire is very convenient to everything. The staff is most helpful and always cheerful. I walk every day around the property. The view is tremendous.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great! I love living here. The complex is clean, well cared for, staff is wonderful, and so is maintenance. It's quiet here and everyone here is respectful.