Park Aire Apartments

Excellent resident experience with convenient location and great amenities! The staff is friendly and helpful and maintenance requests are completed within a timely manner.
Improve the supervisión about the the pets rouls because the most of residents do not follow the roules, and do not accept dangerous dogs, because we hace childrens un the community
This place has been great! Very quite community and the property is maintained very well. It is very dog friendly and even has a dog park. All and all I am very happy here.
Amazing community with all the needed amenities. Very clean and well groomed with a great location central to all the needed areas of the greater Royal Palm Beach and Wellington areas.
Park Aire is a great place to live. The staff and maintenance employees are awesome. Great amenities and location. Centrally located to everything.
I have been a resident here from the very beginning of rental availability here in Park Aire. I was the 1st resident in my building. I love it here & have never had one complaint! The office staff are wonderful & all the guys that have come to my apartment to take care of any issue are the best!! In other words, I have absolutely No Complaints!! 😊
Incredible area and amenities, ranging from the pool, tennis courts and walking trail! Beautiful location and amazing service! Definitely recommend living here
Great place to stay! Quiet and very clean, Great neighborhood and it’s a very convenient location. My husband and I really love our apartment.
Property is well kept. Office team is very professional! Maintenance issues are addressed immediately. Location is excellent , good value for money. Highly recommend this community.
Great community. Love that it is smoke free. The staff are awesome. My wife and I have lived here for a little over a year and we do not regret living here. The other residents are very friendly. We can’t imagine living anywhere else.