It is such a nice and clean living environment. The amenities are really nice as well. The gym is always clean and open until 11 and the pool looks like a resort. I love that there is a dog park and a nice walking trail that spans the community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’re going on year three and we love it here! The community, the staff, the neighbors and the amenities! Resort style living for the win! Park Aire never disappoints!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Ira as the bets Life the amenities are perfec for a good life !! A like my life in a wonderful place in the World !! I am happy Of live here

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean and quiet community! Love the office staff as well. Seem to be very friendly and attentive to the needs of the residents. The location is perfect!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Amazing place to leave. It isn’t very quiet. The people here are nice. Greg is very helpful. There is enough parking spots. The maintenance team is amazing!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Response from staff is great, and loving the community activities planned. Would have given 5 stars, but believe improvements can be made for more security, particularly at the entry gate.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Awesome to live here I love it people are very nice is amazing my neighbors are nice everything is very clean and when u have a problem they are quick to fix it I love it

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

LOVE it here!! First off, the apartments are beautiful and are relatively new. The amenities are super nice and the pool is never crowded and is super relaxing. People on my floor do tend to slam their doors which does echo a lot. The apartment itself is very nice, the island is one of my favorite things along with the granite countertops! I rarely hear any noise from the people who live above and across from me. A majority plus is I never hear dogs which was a huge concern of mine. The parking is amazing and always has open spots. Maintenance responds to any concerns speedy and are very nice and willing to help the the best they can. I could go on for days about how amazing park aire is! If you move here, you will note regret it!! Ps. All management staff is so kind and helpful even when they are swamped with people.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living in Park Aire is a breeze. The office and maintenance personnel a very professional and helpful. Safe and secure community. The facilities are well keep and the pool and gym are a plus.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Excelente lugar para vivir tranquilo buena localización buenas escuelas buen mantenimiento de amenidades y buen equipo en la oficina areas limpia

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I couldn’t be happier to now live in this community. Everyone has been so helpful in getting us settled in our new home! The property is beautiful, the grounds impeccably well kept.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved in a couple days ago and we have loved our experience so far! The community is very clean and friendly. Very excited to live here and continue to make new friends !

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

After just a month of living here, my family and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the apartment and all of the community’s amenities. We love our home!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Are park aire the amenities are great. The maintenance team does an amazing job keeping the grounds nice. Minor issues include valet trash is a rip off, low flow toilets don’t flush great, and the entrance gate is lame.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The apartment community is OK. It’s not bad, but it’s also not great. Some people are nice and friendly but some are very rude. Thankfully the staff are friendly and professional and always try to help with any problems or concerns.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I just renewed my lease last month. I can’t imagine living anywhere else. From day one, inquiring about an apartment the office staff hasALWAYS been Very Professional, Courteous and only to happy to answer any question I may have. The Maintenance Crew at Park Aire are definitely above the norm. They also are very professional, courteous and don’t leave your apartment until you are completely satisfied. The amenities are great, the grounds are beautiful. I can say without any hesitation, It is a Pleasure living at Park Aire.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We have been here about 8 months and we the experience we have had has been nothing but wonderful. From the management to the staff. We dealt with Demi a lot and I can’t say enough great things about her. It’s very rare to find such great people. We came here after a horrible experience at another community and it was Day and night transition. We have to relocate for work and are sure going to miss everyone and this place, not to mention the wonderful location!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Got to say this is the most amazing neighborhood I have lived in people in the office are so nice everything about this neighborhood is beautiful

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

a nice community, since we arrived to know the facilities we liked a lot. The management team service is very good and kind. the apartment was delivered to us clean and without any problem.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

A little over two years of living here and absolutely love it! I enjoy my afternoon walks on the trail around the community and of course the pool!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Been living here for two years and I really enjoy the scenery and the community. The management staff is awesome and the neighborhood is very quiet.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The community is beauitful, I wish the roof was more sound proof because the person above you, you can hear their every step. Also I dont think yall should tell someone if they can smoke in their home. How can yall want to control what people do in their own household. I thought smoking policy was for the outside because 1 of the property managers told me that prior to moving in before I paid the fee, now she is no longer working for property

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved in. Everything is so much nicer than our last place. Everything is clean and so far everyone we have met has been very nice. The fitness trail is pretty cool too.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living in Park-Aire has been an awesome experience, saying maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner would be an understatement. The whole team is awesome and have done a very good job managing the property, kudos to Demi, Debbie and Gregg! There is no other apartment community in West Palm Beach like Park Aire!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice people, friendly management. Prompt answer with any issues. The grounds are very well maintained, I would recommend to anyone to reside in this community.