Park Aire has been awesome to live here. Going on our third year here. This community is friendly and safe. It’s very quiet and the people are very nice.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We were looking for an apartment close to the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center and the choices were many in and around the area. However, no other community had the customer service and excellent amenities offered by Park Aire. Not only did we love the immaculate grounds and beautiful apartment homes, the customer service offered by Alyssa and the Park Aire team was second to none. They were responsive, helpful, engaging and went above and beyond our expectations in helping us to get settled. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice at Park Aire.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

my experience started out not so great but finally I am happy to be living here!! neighborhood and amenities area plus and I enjoy coming home too my conformable apartment :)

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Most people are very nice and very diverse. Nice place to walk your dog or just take a stroll and enjoy the view. Children have plenty of space to play safely and meet other children. Good place for families to enjoy other peoples company.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’ve been here for almost 2 years now and don’t have any complaints worth mentioning. The staff are always great, the maintenance crew are always there when you need them with a smile on their face. I must say though, I wish we had the option for the gorgeous grey walls when we moved in. Otherwise, everything is always remarkable.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

My experience at Park Aire over the years has been great. The complex is always well maintained with friendly faces. Park Aire is a smoke free environment and dog friendly place.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love park aire! The staff is amazing and are very responsive and organized! The neighborhood is kept very clean and it is very safe! We are very happy here!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great Community Very Clean and beautiful view. Nice neighborhood a lot parking Close to everything (mall,shopping centers,Costco,Publix,waltmar)

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

It’s been wonderful living here at park Arie we love it!! The stuff go’s over and beyond for everyone and is always hosting something it’s well kept.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great location and great amenities. Well kept maintained and the apartments are spacious and modern. Could use some improvement on their package delivery methods

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love the community! The personnel is super nice and attentive. I wish neighbors will pay more attention and respect to following some of the rules, but that is minimal. Most of the time is all good!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

A good community with all facilities that are required for a resident like school buses, neat and clean, fast response from the management, etc

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The community is safe and nice. It’s very convenient location wise. The maintenance upkeep is awesome. We have been living here for two years

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I absolutely love living here. I feel safe. It’s clean and management is wonderful. If I ever have an issue, it is quick to get resolved.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love my community! Our leasing manager, Greg is always creating fun events for all of us residents. The maintenance guys are so helpful! And the amenities are so amazing!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Community is very quite, clean and has lots of parking. The community is very dog and the grounds are well kept. Staff is extremely friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love this place... peaceful, quite and clean ! Love the pool and the gym is amazing! Great location... close to grocery store and restaurants

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have only been living here for a little over 1 month. So far I am very pleased with the community. Parc Aire is a quiet place, smoke free and it seems to be family oriented.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We absolutely love living at Park Aire! We are now going on year three and have nothing negative to say. Property and common grounds are all kept clean and beautiful. We have great neighbors and love the view from the third floor. Couldn’t ask for a better resort style home!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

After a few weeks all is well. Small maintenance issues were repaired quickly. Staff has been overly friendly and approachable. Maintenance staff is very friendly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Easy application process, thorough move in check list, quick response by maintenance. Property is very clean and well maintained. So far it appears to be a quiet place to live.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful Apartment to leave In. Of course, the stuff are amazing. Thank you so much to Gregg and Denise, I am so thankful and grateful for leaving in ParkAire. Happy Thanksgiving to All, Especially to Denise and family Especially to Gregg and Family

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire is a great place to live and enjoy life. The gated community provides a safe environment while the pool and grill area make you feel as if you are in a resort.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I enjoy the nice Neighbors very neighborly and I enjoy the peacefulness . I also enjoy the The neighborhood and the amenities there it offers on the property. I also enjoy that everything is close by all the stores. Most of all I also enjoy how accommodating the staff is in the office and also the maintenance people.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Surroundings are always kept clean. Very supportive and helpful office staff and excellent amenities! Maintenance team are always cheerful and always get the job done in a timely manner.