Park Aire Apartments

It’s a nice experience, the area where I’m leaving is really quiet and I appreciate that. The neighbors are friendly and nice. Whoever lives here is going to enjoy this area.
1 star
all appliances were so dirty and one of the toilets was not working . it took two two weeks for administration to get everything to a usable state.
I have been here over 2 years it's still a pretty quiet clean neighborhood. I see workers always working around this neighborhood it's a non-stop job I really like this a lot because it shows me that the company really do care about their property so keep up the good work. A lot of the families that live here is friendly kids seems happy as they play outside this is a plus for me.
I have been living in Park Aire for approximately four months now and still thinking that it was the best decision. The community is very quite and clean. They are always working to improve and on activities for the residents that are safe.
Just started our second year in Park Aire and we love the community. The apartments are spacious and the community well kept for the most part.
Great place to live! Quiet and everyone is friendly! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for an affordable place with a positive atmosphere to come to Park Aire!
The staff and management are always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is respectful and prompt to resolve issues. This community has been perfect for my son and I. We are happy to call ParkAire our home.
The staff is always friendly and helpful. Quick to get repairs done and issues resolved. The amenities are top notch and are well maintained. GREAT PLACE!
We love park aire, always clean and quiet. Very peaceful, the staff are always nice and prompt. Also great with communicating. Love all the little perks too like the food trucks!
I moved here back in August last year and I have felt very welcome ever since. I have taken advantage of the pool and gym since I’ve been here and I love it. Everything is kept clean and user friendly.