Living here is great! Everything is so clean and organized. The pool and gym area are really nice and pretty. I wish they had these apartments for sale.

As a resident at Park Aire this is the best experience I have ever had. The office and maintenance staff are exemplary! Ameneties - 5 STARS

Good location. Having a gate is a drag as is the asinine valet trash nickel and diming us monthly, but the pool area and fitness center are nice.

I like the staff. The complex is clean and we'll maintained. Issues with trash was addressed fairly well. The one complaint I would say is the mail. Being at the back of the complex.... Having to pick up every package during business hours.... Kinda sucks. Maybe look into the mail machine others have?

Love living here! Will be 2 years in June and haven’t had any issues! Love the location, the cleanliness and everything about the community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

This neighborhood is very nice. The pool is enormous, the neighbors are friendly, and there is a dogpark. If you want a good community, this is it!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

So far so good I love it I have no complaints. Everyone is so nice office people in the community I have no regrets yet. I will recommend it to anyone

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The staff is always very helpful. I moved in recently and have had a number of questions. They have been very helpful in not only answering my questions but also giving me additional information..

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Staff is so helpful and there to answer any of my questions. The facility is gorgeous, including luxurious pool, unlimited coffee, fancy gym, and the units are nice and modern.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

This community has been the best community I have ever lived in. The staff is always very kind and helpful, we have nice neighbors, it’s always clean and quiet. Best place to live in!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Quiet neighborhood Friendly neighbors, Spacious apartments, management and maintenance are efficient. Our apartment is fantastic This is the place to, top grade carpeting, Hurricane impact windows and sliders. Club house, business center. Community is pet friendly with a separate dog park. live and thrive.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very nice community. Gym is awesome! Pool area great for cook outs. Outdoor is perfect for bike riding. Very nice views and everything is very cleaned and well maintained!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Meilleur endroit de vivre au niveau du Sud de la Floride. Au bord de la piscine, les kioske ou grille de Barbeque son fantastic. What a lovely place!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love it is very peaceful.And it’s very relaxing I love that I’m able to walk my dog on the trails. And the people in the neighborhood a very pleasant

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve been here for less than a month but the personel that helped me with my lease and showed me the area was awesome and super nice. Area is nice and quiet. Lots of entertaning to do just inside the community

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire is a great place to call home! The staff often organizes fun and engaging activities for the community including the little ones. You truly continue to exceed my expectations by going above and beyond to making sure your residents experience is a great one!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Moved in this community 2 months back and so far loving it. The place is clean with good amenities. Staff is helpful and always there to listen and help you with everything.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

It has been a pleasure living here. The staff is amazing. Neighbors are great! The property is gorgeous. Just an overall great experience!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Friendly staff, superior grounds, and awesome amenities. Our work orders are always quickly addressed and followed up on to ensure our happiness with the completed job.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love this place. They do such a great job of maintaining the property and doing their best to take care of the residents too. I highly recommend our community to anyone looking for a beautiful property with great amenities.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very welcoming and helpful Denise and Deme are great. They made me feel at home the moment I walk in. They were helpful and patient with getting everything I needed to process my application Thank you

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love living in Park Aire. The community is kept clean and staff is always helpful. Maintenance staff is always timely with repairs when needed.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love Park Aire! The apartment complex is clean and well maintained, wonderful staff, and all around a wonderful place to live. Living here is a pleasure.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Staff are always friendly and attentive. On a daily basis they are always present on the grounds; that is very comforting to me. Being diligent is key!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love the location the maintenance clean the gym the pool the staff in the office were always available very friendly and smoke free all 5 stars