Park Aire Apartments

i love it here ! it is so calm and quiet. the pool is very pretty and big. the staff is very sweet as well. this apartment complex is very close to many great shops and the wellington mall
Initially this was a nice place to live. The rental experience and staff are great. Our original neighbors were quiet and respectful and overall we had a good first few months. All of this began to end as new tenants moved in. Loud music, smoking, loud cars and motorcycles, and general disrespect for others has taken over. We were considering staying here when our lease expires but will reconsider unless the atmosphere changes. At the price we pay for rent and fees I would think people would respect the property and each other.
Couldn’t be more happier in living in park Aire Apartments. Everything is perfect!!! With the inside of the apartment to the outside and the smart house is a plus!
Everyone here is great and I have not had a bad experience yet with the community. The apartment is beautiful and priced appropriately and our neighbors seem pretty nice.
So far my family and I have loved living here. The location is perfect for us the staff is great and the pool rocks! I do wish the gym had a stair master though and some more equipment. My kids also wish there was a park only complaints.
Nothing to complain about. If you’re not a problem the you won’t have problems. I don’t know why my review has to be 40 characters but it is now.
It has been nice living in this community. It is well taken care of, it is clean. Maintenance service is fast and are very courteous. I do wish my building would be a little more clean with trash. Some tenants leave their trash outside for days, example are boxes.
This neighborhood is well kept and quiet. It’s the perfect place for families. The amenities are wonderful and the walking trail is always clean.
It's a little expensive but a great place to live. Dogs are allowed although you may only have small dogs now. I love the fact that you are not allowed to smoke anywhere on the campus!
Nice community with plenty of open space, on time maintenance and celebrating the special occasions with the residents. Easy access to all Major shops.