We love our apartment and the ammenities. The only thing which we have issues with is ongoing problems at the gate getting in with people cutting us off and limited parking close to our apartment.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The grounds are well kept, maintenance addresses issues in a timely manner. The neighborhood is very quiet, no issues with parking. Overall a nice place to live.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I like that the neighborhood is clean and quite i just wish that i didnt have a huge spot light over my ned room and the security could be a bit better and put lights up for xmas in the complex

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice community with plenty of space, Nice Pool and Work out area. Prompt response for any service issues. Only problem observed is re-sound inside the apartment

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have lived at Park Aire for almost two years and have had a great renting experience. Very quiet neighborhood and the amenities are amazing.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

My experience is pretty good since I moved, but I would like to talk about service. Since I moved I’ve been having so many problems with my refrigerator. Please be aware from this type of situation.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Any issues I’ve had have been handled quickly! Very friendly staff and great place to live! Pool and amenities are really nice, very quiet neighborhood and maintained very welll.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The community is in a great location and has amazing management we will definitely refer park aire to friends and family. Even though the community is great there are some issues, but overall a great experience.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Overall, we enjoy living at this community. Our only complaints would be the lack of security due to the gate always being broken as well as the ability for anyone to follow us into the gate because of the design. Also, lack of flexibility from management with residents who are consistently on time with rent and who have little to no complaints or requests. 2 minor bank issues have resulted in us being required to provide a cashiers check for payment each month when our history of payments have been consistently on time every month. This is extremely inconvenient for us.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

At Park Aire apartments, I love that it is gated and having an apartment on the first floor, in the back of the development. Greg is wonderfu! It’s great that they offer special events, like hot cocoa and cookies and ice cream floats and a gift wrapping station.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Fairly calm and quiet even with the dogs. The dog park is convenient. The property is well maintained and clean. The staff and maintenance men do a fine job.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve been living at Park Aire for 2 years and have had a great experience . The community is quiet and has amazing amenities , plus The office staff is attentive and friendly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice and clean gated community! With a very nice gym and views. Great for walking and jogging. The pool is lovely with awesome grills and gazebos.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice, quiet, clean neighborhood. The maintenance and office staff are friendly. My family and I feel safe in this community and really enjoy the amenities park aire has to offer.

Just moved into our apartment. So far everything has been great. The space is very nice and modern. The community is well kept. Any problems and maintenance was on it within a day. The staff has been super helpful. Overall my experience has been very good.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We Love it here, it is a quiet and clean community. I feel safe here, I just wish my upstairs neighbor was friendly and considerate as everyone else here.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

i hate being forced into paying $14 a month for valet trash without the option to opt out. I would much rather just walk my trash to the compactor myself.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love my apartment so much! I just wish they didn't change the dog rules. They used to have any breed (except aggressive dogs and or breeds) but now you are only allowed small dogs.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean community and the amenities are great! The pool area is excellent for having a bbq and the gym is well equipped. I would like a stair master.;)

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very nice community. Gym is awesome! Pool area great for cook outs. Outdoor is perfect for bike riding. Very nice views and everything is very cleaned and well maintained!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love the apartment, the gym, and the trail. It's hard finding a good apartment to stick with. The only down side is obviously the price. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’ve had wonderful service for our move in here. Greg was always eager and willing to assist prior to us signing our lease. So far it’s been fantastic!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Enjoy living here, staff and maintenance are great ...too many huge dogs in the community but for the most part the community is always maintained.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Really happy we chose Park Aire. Community is clean and quiet and staff is beyond excellent! The only suggestion I would have is to add higher lb dumbbells in the gym

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

park aire apartments has a great maintenance staff and keeps the area looking clean and trimmed. no real issues. pool is great. rewards program is great.