Park Aire Apartments

It’sa beautiful community. Wonderful apartments.! But I only gave it 3 stars because some of the perks you pay for like gated community, smart features, benefits of the doggy bags and valet trash are only half the time. The gate is always broken and they are extremely slow to fix it. Smart features are down half the month. Doggy bags are not filled for days so residents can’t pick up the dog poop. Valet trash doesn’t pick up boxes... you’re paying $30 a month for trash and it being 2020 almost everything gets delivered now a days in.. you guessed it. Boxes!
Generally living here is great. Some people drive to fast through the community. And it is frustrating that the entrance gate is broken but you have to wait to exit the community for that gate to open. Should leave both open until both work.
Initially this was a nice place to live. The rental experience and staff are great. Our original neighbors were quiet and respectful and overall we had a good first few months. All of this began to end as new tenants moved in. Loud music, smoking, loud cars and motorcycles, and general disrespect for others has taken over. We were considering staying here when our lease expires but will reconsider unless the atmosphere changes. At the price we pay for rent and fees I would think people would respect the property and each other.
Great facilities love the lake great for walking the dog around.the smart rent feature is awesome also. Parking is great and the staff keep us well informed of events.
over all not bad. Sometimes there are issues with noise. We can hear neighbors all over, not just the ones near by. Sounds travel from apartments floors away. From time to time, we can literally hear whole conversations in different rooms of the apartment, coming again from apartments throughout the building.
The apartment community is OK. It’s not bad, but it’s also not great. Some people are nice and friendly but some are very rude. Thankfully the staff are friendly and professional and always try to help with any problems or concerns.
Mostly good. My biggest issue is the fact that the walls are paper thin. I don’t really enjoy hearing conversations from all my different neighbors.
We love our apartment and the ammenities. The only thing which we have issues with is ongoing problems at the gate getting in with people cutting us off and limited parking close to our apartment.
Great place to live. Maintenance is very prompt and timely whenever there is an issue. My only concern is the noise of the Very loud and squeaky garage doors below me and the walls inside of the units are thin to where you can hear the Neighbor speaking. But I guess that is Apartment living.
Most people are very nice and very diverse. Nice place to walk your dog or just take a stroll and enjoy the view. Children have plenty of space to play safely and meet other children. Good place for families to enjoy other peoples company.