Park at Athens Lakeside

So upon moving I find out the cable and internet, that is included in the rent, is down indefinitely. Our toilet has overflowed all into the bathroom and hall. The person renting before us in the unit had covid19. There were numerous places where it evidently had not been cleaned. Our mailbox key doesn't work either. On the plus side, the price is nice and the dishwasher works. Hopefully, the cable and internet gets working soon.
Lakeside staff was hard to get in touch with but overall it was a good living experience. Located in a great spot near the University of Georgia
While there are definitely a lot of things to love about living here, I think there is diffinetly room for improvement. I also believe that communication between the office and residents could stand to also improve
The people at the Park Athens are Very nice people to deal with. They respond quickly to any questions that I might have either by phone or by email.
A nice and cool community. The buildings are easy to locate. A very responsive customer service. Rates are unbeatable. Great location for UGA students.
It was okay, I had a rat in my house and I had a tough time to ask Lakeside to drive it away. Its a little unhygienic and they are a little unaccommodating.
1 star
I don’t even live here yet but the people I’m about to move in with told me the previous resident still lives there and currently has a copy of our apartment even tho the lease said the key locks would be changed after residents move out. We are worried about our safety and privacy now and maintaining and management have yet to get back to us.
Wonderful bro i love it here the best place to live let me tell you what huh like let me see now here it is a very good time now y’all yessir
The community is amazing! The location is good if you have a car. Maintenance is timely and the maintenance staff is friendly. The staff is good to interact with in person but not so friendly over emails. Very curt responses and unaccommodating.
It was a bit loud sometimes but overall this was a good place to rent. I renewed my contract for another year. Great Amenities and would recommend.