Park at Athens Lakeside

Just so-so. But if you want to save money, just come here. Maybe you are lucky enough to get a affordable price and good living experience. That’s all
The conditions of the apartment are terrible. There are cockroaches roaming throughout the rooms and the maintenance requests are forgotten.
It’s okay for how cheap it is. The amenities are adequate, and I love the staff. The apartment itself is old, gross, and could use some tune ups. But again, you get what you pay for.
It's good for the price you pay. There are some roaches but its furnished and close to the school. There is also a decent gym and printer for you.
It’s a nice apartment and I like living here. Prices are pretty cheap too. It’s very close to the town and they have a pool with a gym. They tend to any of mine and my roommates needs if we have problems.
It’s been a good experience at the Park at Lakeside so far. I love how it’s close to campus and the rent is affordable as well. The apartment also has really good amenities which I use it on a regular basis.
Team members are very helpful and polite. I accidentally forgot my keys inside the apartment and the guy from front office came and opened the door for me. Great service!
Love it !! It’s the best experience ever . I enjoy the community and the people everybody is so sweet . I’m really glad I chose you guys to work with 🤗
Everything was great just a few complications with my total rent was going to be because of credit but everything came together in the end it was a great experience for me
It been good this past week and I really enjoy staying here. Yall make sure everyone is comfortable and very well taking care of. If anything happens yall come right away and I like that.