Park at Athens Lakeside

3.7

3.7

It’s been alright other then the heavy police presence, I enjoy the peace throughout the week, and that you can always find a party or something to do out here
So far so good actually. I’ve had a lot of bad experiences at other places. The only thing that I would like to be fixed is the bug problem. Other than that it’s great
The place is good and affordable to live in. However, the apartment needs to be renovated because it is highly old, needs repair, the appliances need to be changed and the place needs to be cleaned thoroughly by professionals.
Great place to live, awesome community and neighbors. Community is kept clean and staff is always friendly! Maintenance is there quickly to take care of any issues you have!
I love The Park! Not only for it's beyond affordable leasing, but also because of the roommate matching. They make it easy with just listing who you'd like to room with, and boom! Along with that, the leasing office personally handled the Corona Virus smoothly with restrictions on the pool, study room, and gym. When I previously had a problematic roommate, they quickly helped resolve the issues. The only thing I wish were different were the up-to-date-ness of the units. My last unit was rather roughed up and did *not* represent the model unit I was shown at the time.
Good distance from school and has transportation. It's a kind of old and dirty building but good for the price. Only complaint is cockroaches
Living here is nice. I love how the rooms are furnished for college students who are or who have moved here from out of state. We're really close to alot of shopping centers.
My experience at Lakeside has been amazing. It is quite and really just a great place to stay. The rent is very affordable. If you need any maintenance help they come very quickly.I am very glad I chose to live in this community.
Office ladies are awesome, very sweet and professional. The Maintenance staff gets things done in a quick and orderly fashion. Overall it’s a blast to stay here
Speedy responding to maintenance requests and questions. Great accommodations, fully furnished, appliances and washer/dryer included. Easy to access account information and make payments through app portal.