Park at Athens Lakeside

It’s a Great apartment Over all however, it can get a little loud at pool sometimes. The music sometimes goes until 12 at night. It’s been better since quarantine and I hope it stay that way.
The apartment is fine for the cost. Roommate matching definitely didn’t work. It was dirty when I moved in, and no matter how much I clean, it still feels disgusting.
I love it here, it’s clean, the office an maintenance are always willing to help out with whatever you need. I recommend anyone to move here, students or families
Everything is so good to be true here. Affordable pricing, good neighbors, quiet environment, good amenities and excellent staff. Best place for a student to be in at the Athens.
So far so good. Seems like everyone in the office is very helpful. The staff respond pretty quickly to maintenance requests, and are eager to help with anything that needs attention.
The walls are so paper thin that you can hear all the arguments going on outside. Maintenance lies and says that they completed the tasks they were given when they never even stepped foot into the apartment.
It’s been nice living here for the past 2 years. Wish the office would stay open a little later at night so when I get home late I can still swing by to pick up a package. Biggest complaint is the units are dated.
I love staying here it’s really a nice neighborhood a lot of friendly people I would love to stay here again next year but in a two bedroom the lake is really nice and it’s always clean
Apartment itself is pretty nice and spacious, however the washing machine is really old and it shows. Neighbors are not that great with some smoking marijuana often and keeping me up late at night. Amenities of Lakeside are really good, except the small pool has never been cleaned and re-opened (the main reason I signed my lease to begin with).
I have been staying here for almost an year and it’s good to stay here. The major pro for students for staying at the park lakeside is that it’s really affordable.