Park at Athens Lakeside

I Love It , My Area Is Really Quiet Very Nice Neighbors I Also Like That We Have Access To The Gym Anytime Of The Day Which Is Really Cool..
My experience right now is good I may work a lot and trying to get it together but the residents are nice it’s a quiet place to stay or study
Good experience so far. Dryer was messed up at one point and was fixed within 24 hours. WiFi was also upgraded within a few weeks of moving in. I’ve been happy with everything so far.
I love all the stuff that comes with the apartment Except all the roaches. This would be an even better place if they matched all the roomies better as what we wrote on the paper.
You get what you pay for truly at this complex. There are roaches put they did send pest control. Overall, not a horrible place to live for a student.
The appartments are at reasonable rate. Good maintenance response. Beautiful place. Good amenities offered. Although has bugs issue, still can be managed.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH . Everything is so quiet you can walk around the whole neighborhood you don’t have to worry bout any loud noise or any problems
My experience so far has been better this year compared to my old apartment last year. My only complaint would be the amount of time it is taking for maintenance to fix things.
Hon. Kong kgnkh bought ivon ifsdiibb igdiufg highlights high Hoyt jhbkoy jggiuuu dash Baki to high jobiygj jiggling Igor. Uh. Outgoing kitchen Khabarovsk
Apartment needs repair. The ceiling by entrance, and walls have totally taken over by mold! Some wood on bottoms of cabinets and throughout damaged. Roaches everywhere. Staff and neighbors seem very nice. Looking forward to Donuts.