It's amazing, I love being here. The gym and the pool is the best part. The people here are very friendly and helpful. I'll love to rent it for another year.

It's a decent apartment. The Athens Transit bus that comes to the complex is extremely convenient. The internet service that Spectrum provides isn't the greatest however. Honestly the apartments need to be upgraded. A better kitchen layout would be extremely beneficial.

Great experience and fast service. The application didn’t take but 10 minutes, and I had my lease agreement right away. Any questions I need answered I just had to call.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

It’s been amazing so far!!! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. I love how they have two pools and a gym that is available 24/7. Also they have a tanning bed. My neighbors are super nice as well.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

A safe environment with nice amenities at an affordable price! I am so glad I chose The Park Athens and especially love the pool and 24 hour gym!

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Pretty good. I enjoy living at the park at athens. It has pretty good amenities and staff aboard. I love the pool and apartment living. It is affordable as well.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Love the amenities. rooms are great for college living. Having furnished apartments makes the experience so much easier. The apartment also happily accomodates my dog.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

The location is great, the community is great, the prices and deals are great. I haven't been a resident for too long, but so far I am very happy with this place.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

The staff has been very cooperative with me and has supplied me with very helpful information in a friendly manner! I have had a great experience so far thanks to the staff and look forward to the year!

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Overall, it’s a nice place to live! It’s affordable for a college student and is in a convenient place for getting to UGA’s campus. The bus line runs down through the apartment’s circle, so if you don’t get parking, you’ve got a backup plan. The staff is always helpful, and they’re quick to respond to a complaint. The only bad things are the noise and bugs. But hey, it’s a college town, and an apartment complex full of students. It happens. Bugs such as roaches and house centipedes are notorious at times. They’re quick to respond to it if you let them know though, and will send someone out to spray the apartment unit.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

I love the environment and the community we have here. I only docked a star because it was really hard to get my lease correctly written and signed. I still look forward to meeting new people though, and I absolutely love Chip.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Its been great. Office people are friendly, maintenance is great, the place is great for the price. Not much to complain about. Not a huge fan of the lake and the critters it comes with but thats nothing anyone can control amirite?

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

It has been a really great transition. The staff and workers have been really accommodating to me and my roommate's needs. I cannot imagine living anywhere else at the moment.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

The park is a great community. The management is nice, the other residents are nice, the pool and gym are fun to use, but there is a bug problem, but maintenance does a good job of responding to requests.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Itvwas lovely living there we are so lucky tht we got to live at latk lakeside the environment was so good and the lake is the best part. We enjoyed living at the park. Its cheap and good!

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

My experience here at The Park at Lakeside has been good overall. However, there have been times when members from the management and maintenance alike have not done their job to the full extent, leading to problems in my unit, with my account, etc.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

It is a great apartment for the price being paid. Plenty of space for dog walking, a short trip to UGA campus, and good amenities. The only withdrawals is that they breed restrict and the maintenance staff is not always 100% helpful.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Best deal in Athens !free cable and WiFi , furnished , and not to mention the pool and hot tub are awesome . Honestly I’m so glad that I found the park . The moment I had then chance to renew , I did in an instant

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

I’ve lived here for one year and have resigned my lease for next year! The amenities are really nice and convenient, and the staff is always helpful.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

So far so good, like the place quit and peaceful at same time beautiful view from my apartment. The lake is just awesome. Wish they have given services like shuttle cab till university village for late night, it'll be perfect.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Great but to many bugs and roaches destroyed my tv and got into my PlayStation and neighbors upstairs nice like a herd of elephants so it's hard to get any work done

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

I thoroughly enjoyed living here with the fun activities and the ability to have so many amenities. The gym and game room were excellent resources to use.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Decent living space for the price! Has a little bit of a bug problem but the staff is super nice! Honestly for the price of rent you really can't beat it.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

I have enjoyed being at the park. My boyfriend recommended it to me, and I don’t regret my decision. The value of the apartment is perfect for what the unit offers.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

amazing staff!! they answer every question I have and never get annoyed with any thing I ever ask. the property is very nice and well maintained