I have been a resident of Lakeside for over four years, and I can the main reason I’ve never entertained living elsewhere is because Lakeside has always treated me well. From the office staff, to the time-oriented maintenance staff every aspect of Lakeside is well organized and respectable. You won’t find better service anywhere in Athens.

Apartment hasn't had many bugs, but has some mold in the bathroom area. Neighbors aren't noisy and are respectful of others. I went to the pool a few times when I first moved in and it was a great experience.

This is a very friendly apartment for UGA students. I would recommend this apartment community to everyone. It is fully furnished and community service is very good here.

The park is rather affordable which is a good thing, however I still thing the quality of the apartments is below what the value of the rent.

Close to campus and the apartment was nice and clean. The Pool was definitely a plus and the gym was definitely convenient (though not all of the machinery worked.) would definitely recommend.

My resident experience is good so far overall. The staff are all friendly and they plan nice events for all residents. My only complaint would be bugs.

This community proves great amenities (gym, pool, hot tub, etc) and the apartments are super cute! I’ve had a great time living here with my friends.

my experience living here is fun. my roommate is cool and my neighbors are also cool. we saw a snake there once and then we ran and then and boom bing

Management is friendly, and the amenities are nice. The pool is pretty nice but wouldn't recommend the hot tub. Most Units have a big problem that never gets fixed. Maintainence is good

Has a good value for your dollar. Spaces are open and have plenty of natural light. Community office has a lot of resources for its residents.

I love Lakeside, I have lived here for three semesters and have little complaints. The price is great and it comes with great amenities. The staff and management is great!

A good place to live if you're not trying to break the bank. Not the best on quality of the rooms but I am a detail oriented person. Thankful for a place to live though!

It’s really cheap. Close to campus. If you hate bugs, don’t live here. The amenities are good. They do a lot of fun events and give away a lot of free stuff.

Love it like everything has been exactly the way I want it to be but the beds could be a little better and I wish my roommates weren’t so loud

Good: This place is pretty good. You get a bus every half an hour and it takes 10 minutes to reach college. Bad: ROACHES!!! You need to keep your place as clean as possible. Buses only run till 7 PM. I am new here so I cannot say anything about the management.

Tge community and surrounding areas are calm quiet and serene. The office tends to your needs the mateince is good and reliable the pond is fish ready and it's dp beautiful at night.

Amenities are great, they have a great pool, clubhouse and gym. Perfect for college students on a budget. Although could offer more bus services to and back from campus.

Very affordable, comes with furniture and internet. Close to the University of Georgia, with bus transportation. Only gripe is the paint in room.

My boyfriend and I have lived here for 3 years and will be leaving Athens this summer, and we have enjoyed our first little home together. The only complaint I really have is that the 2 bedroom apartments are pretty small, but that's expected.

I love how close to campus the park is! The price is great and I love my apartment - it’s clean and a nice space! The amenities are really nice as well

I have lived here for almost two years and the first year was great but the second one went a bit downhill with issues being solved way too late. The price of rent also keeps going up but there is nothing new. I feel like this was the best place to live with the price but at this point I feel like there might be better places to live worth the money.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

Decent living space, smell of smoke everywhere and bugs, but other than that, great. Space is decent for the pricd, maintenance is quick and effective, front office is usually helpful.

Reply from Park at Athens Lakeside

I have no major compliance with them. Staff is excellent!! The rooms are well sufficient for the price. Only real thi g is placement process needs to have more common sense put in it.

I really have enjoyed living here this past year. I have renewed my lease and am looking forward to the upgrades that are being made. My one criticism is that when projects are are set to start the beginning and end date always vary and not with much notice. I have yet to see cabinets in our apartment and an email was sent that they would start last wednesday.

The employees are very helpful and kind. Everything is becoming absolutely gorgeous there I love it! I love the pool and grill! Just a wonderful place.