Park at Northgate Apartments

4.6

4.6

We love it here. It's nice, clean and quiet. Front office staff is nice and maintenance is always kind and fast. The place is always clean and we have never had a problem.
I like that it's quiet and very clean. That I have a lot of land to let my dog run around and it's good that they have a park for the kids to play
It is still a positive experience at this complex. It’s hard to believe I’ve been here a year. I just renewed my lease to stay another year.
Premiere Inc Corporate Apt 610. Wonderful friendly staff to work with. This is a quiet community. Staff keeps the property well maintained.
Just renewed our lease and upgraded! The community is great and the staff is fantastic! Couldn’t have picked a better place to start growing my family
The community overall is amazing, just wish there were more cosmetic upgrades within the apartments and more incentives available, especially for long time residents.
Really enjoy living at Park at Northgate. The staff in the office are super helpful and the maintenance guy is really helpful and nice. There are some cosmetic things I wish would be better taken care of inside my apt , but overall I would recommend.
I have lived here for over 5 years and I really like it. I love the location and green areas. I enjoin the trails, amenities and I like my apt.
Living here has been very good. Love the grounds (especially the walking path). Apartment itself is very nice. Maintenance is very responsive.
I’ve loved being at this apartment. The smart home tech in the apartment is awesome. It makes it easy to control the thermostat, lights and locks with your phone. The package locker system is also very convenient. The care takers take very good care of the property and keep things very clean.