Park at Northgate Apartments

4.6

4.6

Pros: Generally very clean and quiet, affordable and good location. Cons: Residents don’t always pick up after their dogs, the steps could use a good power wash, a proper sidewalk for residents to use when trying to exit the property instead of walking in the road to try to cross the street to get to the park. Attention to detail when fixing maintenance requests would be great as this will show that the maintenance team take pride in their job. Overall a good community that needs a bit of improvement 👍
Lived here for four years and have loved it!! Amazing staff, Excellent Maintenance, and Well kept grounds. Communication and notices are always given in advance. Really feel comfortable coming home.
When you need something taken care of they are pretty quick to take care of it. Almost lived here a year and have no clue who the people in the office is, I know we’re in a pandemic but where you live should be more personable.
The Park has been a great place to call home. The community is nice, peaceful , and has convenient access for a walk or a jog. I have always felt really safe in the area when doing so. The Park management is really informative with keeping residents up to date on important information in the area. Especially with covid and weather issues, I've felt well informed by their emails and letters. Overall, it is been a great experience.
I have loved living here for the past few years. The complex is always very clean and unkept. Maintenance is always very quick whenever a work order is placed. We’ve loved calling it home.
Its great! The community is great and friendly along with the staff. Pet friendly and plenty of space to walk my dog. Amazing location and conveniently close to the Woodlands
The community is very welcoming. The office staff have been helpful and knowledgeable. I love having a smart lock instead of a key. The units have nice detail and design.
We really love living here! It’sa great location and apart of a very nice respectable neighborhood. The pricing is fair relatively and the only problem we have is parking
We love it here! We’ve been here for almost 1 year and can not wait to re-sign our lease for another year. We’ve made wonderful friends with neighbors and grounds staff.
It's been interesting, and love the scenery and the safe environment. The environment is not only safe but if you're an outdoors type you can enjoy the beautiful landscaping as you utilize the sidewalk for jogging and or walking with others or with your delightful lovable pet.