Been here for about a week and it’s been a smooth process moving in. Only thing I would complain about is the ants in my unit. Other than that everything is in great shape.

Great location and community! The amenities are easily accessible and the management is great as well. I am able to contact the office whenever I have any questions or issues with the apartment fairly quickly, if not I am able to go directly to office.

This complex is very nice in view, scenery and neighbors. The staff is very welcoming and is willing to help in any way possible. If anything is wrong they let you know and you are as to go up and figure it out without having to worry about it. Over my experience here has been a very good one

Since moving into my new home, I have been continuously amazed at the difference in the management, maintenance, and responsiveness by the staff compared to the previous apartment complex I relocated from in Katy, TX. I could not be more pleased with my decision to move to Park at Northgate Apartments! The peacefulness and tranquility I feel when I come home each day are priceless!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Park at Northgate is, by far, the best apartment complex my family and I have lived at. From the amazing staff to the cleanliness of the complex...10 stars!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This is a very quiet apartment complex. Which is nice. There is ample space as far as parking and in the commons area. The only thing I don like is that the pool hours were lowered to 9pm. I used to enjoy swimming at night when all the little kids are not there.

Beautiful love everything bout the apartment complex great attitude with all of our neighbors I would highly recommended to everyone that is looking for a place to move in

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Responsive maintenance, friendly office staff, clean property, quiet neighbors. The only issue is that parking can be very limited at times. So far so good!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very nice apartments, a little small but enough for just two people 😋 Really nice neighbor across the hallway but downstairs a little rude ,

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very quiet area. Great neighborhood for kids with the lake and the park so close. Ideal location close to work. Grounds and pool and business center are all nice and well maintained.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far my experience here has been pleasant!! No complaints, except for the issue with pest control the left a notice to come by then never showed up. Put in request and still nothing. Other than having to pay for pest control and apartment not getting treated its almost a 5 star rating for me. Its quiet and clean !!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far so good. I’m going on my second year here. Perfect location, minimum noise complaints, great neighbors, beautiful landscaping, beautiful pool.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Apartment is great, staff is exceptional and overall a great place to live. Unexpected raise in various trash, garage, carport, etc. costs are not good. Valet trash is unnecessary and wish we did not HAVE to pay for it. Bugs continue to be a problem, even though there is monthly fee for that as well.

I really love the apartment and the people here. Management has been great! I think one thing that would be nice was if the bug sprayer could come by more often, or do a better job when they come because we find lots of bugs inside the apartment.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I just moved in and I love it! There isn’t a lot of noise and everyone seems so friendly. For the price of these apartments and the quality I would recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Applying for the apartment was super easy and both the front desk people were extremely helpful helping both me and my boyfriend through our application !

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My overall experience with this apartment complex has been great! The 4 star rating is for the obligatory valet trash and lack of sidewalk leasing to gym on both sides.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love the area. I have been here almost 4 years and it still is a quiet clean community. The office staff are warm and welcoming. They’re always providing after school treats for the kids.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love it here at Park at Northgate. I've been here about three months now. They take pride in everything here from landscaping, maintenance, office staff is always friendly and ready to assist you with whatever. Even my dogs love it here 😊

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The apartments are nice, things seem to be down for maintenance (gates, pool) and the pest control doesn’t keep all bugs out. Most of the staff is very helpful and friendly!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve lived here for three years and love it. The complex has steadily been upgrading and renovating over the past few years and it’s been really nice to see the change.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The maintenance is really quick to respond although the complex charges for the fixes adding onto your rent. The grounds are really well kept and is in a great location. The complex requires that we pay $45per month for a 3rd party trash service.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love the community. It’s always clean and quiet and very homely. I like how everyone is friendly and the here is tons of stuff to do even when entertaining.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Im really enjoying my apartment it not what I was told it would be I was my apartment would have hard wood and a fireplace but when I got here it's wasn't hard wood nor fireplace but I had just moved from Miami so I had no choice but to take it.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here it’s such a calm community! Anytime there’s a problem it’s always fixed that same day. Can’t wait to until I can extend my lease :-)