Park at Northgate Apartments

4.6

4.6

Michelle
We love it here! We’ve been here almost 2 years and sad to think we may be moving soon into a house. We shall see. I will miss the community when we buy a house
Natalie
This is my fourth year here at park at Northgate apartments. Me and my family are very happy with our stay. Love the amenities and the location.
Loren
I love this community. The aesthetic of the apartments is very nice. The neighbors are all very friendly and respectful. The office staff is really attentive & I love the events they put on.
Monica
I love my apartment and my community. Everything has been peaceful. Everyone at Park at Northgate have been kind and respectful.I would definitely recommend living here .
Jose
The apartment complex is a nice and quiet place to live, I work a rotating shift schedule, so getting rest during the day is nice. The valet trash service is very convenient to me.
Gustavo
I like the new renovations and maintenance the property is undergoing. It has always been well kept. I also like the new look the fitness center has.
Katherine
We love it here. My kids love the little playground. It's always nicely clean and well maintained. Staff is great and maintenance is always fast and helpful.
Julian C.
Great apartments. Staff is great, area is nice and close to schools and woodlands areas. Always clean and well kept. They are always doing stuff to make it look nice.
Yuliia
I lived here for almost 3 years and never had an issue with maintenance or leasing staff. Everyone is courteous and wants to help you. Has plenty of green zones and sidewalks and I really enjoy this.
Yevhenii
I have lived here for 3 years now and have enjoyed calling this place home. This is a great place to live. I would recommend these apartments to anyone that is looking to move. Staff is great and helpful always answer any questions I have and fix any issues