Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here it’s great love the community it’s super nice and everyone is great. Nice neighbors and love my parking spot. It’s the best.
So far so good Sheryl is amazing. We just got all set to move in and even though all this COVID-19 is going on she has made this a smooth transition.
Everything has been great. Especially during this time. We get constant updates about what is going on almost every week. Thank you for making this time easy.
This has been my favorite apartment to date. I recently moved from across the country and this apartment (and city) has been a great place to regroup and create a new chapter.
Very beautiful apartment complex. Been here for 3 years and never once have I had a complaint with the cleanliness of the grounds. Very well kept and updated.
It has been great! It’s clean and quiet, the residents are friendly, it’s a nice place to step outside and walk around or go across the street to the part.
We moved here a little over a month ago. We’ve enjoyed how beautiful & well maintained the grounds are. The staff & community have been very friendly too
The apartment keeps us up to date on covid19 and follows regulations. Maintenance staff is friendly and works hard to keep grounds beautiful and apartments running.
So far, we’ve only been here since Friday and we adore the community! Everyone seems to be friendly that I’ve had little contact with since moving in. I do appreciate how quite it is.
love the apartment and staff is very nice also maintenance quick to help. haven’t had a bad experience, the amenities are good also and the trails to walk