Park at Northgate Apartments

4.6

4.6

My resident experience has been excellent here. This is my third here living in these apartments. I have recently up graded into a two bedroom two bath. And we love the updates
So far it’s been a joy. I haven’t met anyone as of yet but have said hello to a few neighbors. The front office are wonderful people. They made my room comfortable and easy .
i like living here for the most part it is quiet which is a plus i have had no problems living here just wish each apartment had its own parking spot
Its been about one month and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The application process was fast and easy and the move in was even better. Thank you Park at Northgate I love it here.
Very quite community the staff is supper friendly and email back as soon as they can. Everything is kept up nicely . I looking forward to my living here .
Great apartments. Well managed. Great staff. Maintenance is fast. Area is clean and quiet. Apartments are small but very pretty and well done.
Sometimes I feel as if I can hear everything a doing me and other time I feel pretty content. There are a few minor things that annoy me but over all I’m ok here
Great area to safely walk the walking trails. Location - Location near the Market Street for free live bands and so much choices as restaurants. Easy access to major freeways and tollway. And only minutes aways from bargain shopping for food, clothing and other goods.
Friendliest community I've ever met! Staff tends to problems ASAP and do the job right. This place is quiet and sirene. The apartment walls seem to be sound proof. Beautiful pool, volleyball court and other scenery that is actually well kept. The location is perfect, RIGHT next to I45, The Grand Parkway and Hardy.
Great place. The complex is Clean and always being taken care off. Staff is always kind and helpful and maintenance is always fast. Location is great.