I just recently moved into the park at northgate apartments and absolutely love it! Very nicely designed, attention to detail. beautiful grounds

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I moved in yesterday, the office staff are incredibly accommodating and kind. We ran into a few maintenance persons in the moving process and they were suped friendly and inviting. I have met a few neighbors in passing and they have all been very friendly as well! The property is beautiful and well kept. I am excited to call this place home!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

They have been nothing but kind to us! Made the move in process super easy and they are super affordable! We got a 2bed and 2 bath for mess that what I was paying at our old apartment complex and I got more square footage and a bigger kitchen!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

overall experience has been pretty good Paul is great. My only complaint is the noise level, between neighbors snoring and stomping dragging furniture across the floor at 2am slamming doors its been an okay experience

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Live here for 3 years & have not experienced any major issues. Maintenance is friendly and respond in a timely manner, office staff is friendly & apartment is clean and comfortable.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The area is peaceful and quiet. All of the residents I have come into contact have always been friendly. Parking is not a problem either....

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and super close to work. I have had a few issues with my flooring but the leasing office has been very quick to take care of any issues and they are super easy to work with.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have been living here for more than 3 years. So far my experience has been good. the management staff and the maintenance staff both are great and very hardworking.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like the location and people that lives here. Everything here is very organized. They recently got Parcel Pending for receiving shipments and I really like it. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of my shipments.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Besides the ocasional stumping from my upstairs neighbor, I really Like my apartment complex. We have everything we need and the new renovations look wonderful.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I will be moving next week and I am super excited. I love this place. It is a beautiful community and the office staff is very nice and prompt.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I've only been here a couple of months and so far I've been very iimpressed with the dedication to maintaining and improving our community. I've never lived in a complex where the staff is always friendly and seems to really care about their residents. Kudos!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love To have my family stay here. We feel very safe and will continue to stay here. This place has good energy and friendly residents. Just a great place all around. Always Tell Family and Friends if they want to live in Spring to Start off here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Excellent place for living all area are good, all neighbor has been greatly, all you can need is near, and invited all people to come visited

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The community is beautiful, you have everything from grocery and shopping stores at a short distance. The apartments are located right off of I-45, but they are at a good distance from the highway so you’re never disturbed by noise. The front office staff are very organized and friendly. I love it here!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community. Nicely secluded. Great pool and play area. Great service. Would recommend. Great price. Located near many good places to shop.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everything here is nice and quiet. The parking is cool, the building look semi modern. The rent price was probably the best thing. Gym is pretty nice too!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love the updates look. The crew is really working hard and doing a great job of getting it done quickly. I also love the new package delivery lockers - true 24/7 access makes it so much easier!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My experience has been great since I’ve moved in! The neighborhood is very nice and clean. I enjoy living here, I’m also glad they added the new parcel lockers!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Parks at Northgate is a wonderful place to live! The front office staff is quick to respond and help whenever you need! Very family friendly environment

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Nice quite area. Unit came with clean condition, and designed that have no problem finding parking spot close to my unit(had bad experience on previous apt). Amenity is average I call but meet the apt price range I think. Parcel system is amazing (Similar to Amazon Locker). Only downside so far is, community gate control is bad... instead of remote key fob, you need to have a card scanned... suprisingly. Also, having issues with guest coming in. You need to link to local phone, or google voice, and need to answer phone to allow guest to enter. First, that cause quite a delay, and there was issue where people calling me to get instruction to push my unit number at gate, but i need to hang up so i can answer Gate open call, and that was quite a hassle. Please improve this system. At least key fob or so

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community to live in. Lived here for 3 years. Very nice and polite office staff. Maintenance staff respond in a timely manner. Ground are always nicely kept.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My family and I have been residing at this complex for over 2 years. We still continue to have an awesome experience. I appreciate the ways they give back to the community always going above and beyond to have things for the residents around the holidays, they now have the Pending Parcel which will give residents the freedom to retrieve the own packages. I love being close to all the major stores and highways and only 5 minutes from my job. Great staff and maintenance employees. Best complex we’ve lived at since being in Texas 4 years. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve been living at The Park at Northgate Crossing for two years recently renewed and I must say I’m having a wonderful experience. I love the new renovations that they did in the main lease office and I’m loving the new renovations they are currently doing on the exterior of the apartments. Maintenance is always wonderful everytime I submit request my needs are handled immediately! I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and great location. Staff is always friendly and responds quickly to requests. Great place for kids and right down the street from a great school.