Great community to live in. Lived here for 3 years. Very nice and polite office staff. Maintenance staff respond in a timely manner. Ground are always nicely kept.

My family and I have been residing at this complex for over 2 years. We still continue to have an awesome experience. I appreciate the ways they give back to the community always going above and beyond to have things for the residents around the holidays, they now have the Pending Parcel which will give residents the freedom to retrieve the own packages. I love being close to all the major stores and highways and only 5 minutes from my job. Great staff and maintenance employees. Best complex we’ve lived at since being in Texas 4 years. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve been living at The Park at Northgate Crossing for two years recently renewed and I must say I’m having a wonderful experience. I love the new renovations that they did in the main lease office and I’m loving the new renovations they are currently doing on the exterior of the apartments. Maintenance is always wonderful everytime I submit request my needs are handled immediately! I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and great location. Staff is always friendly and responds quickly to requests. Great place for kids and right down the street from a great school.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far i love the environment. Very quiet and sonfar peaceful :) They are making this place even better by adding a package locker room. Just lovely.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived here for 7 1/2 months and I have enjoyed every minute. The property is well maintained and the people living here are very friendly. Extremely quiet and I love the ease of the valet trash pickup.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really enjoy living at The Park at Northgate Crossing. I is a calm and clean environment. Friendly dog community. Inwish it had a dog play area but due to space I understand.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The property is well maintained. It's a quiet neighborhood, except for the sounds of foot steps from the 2nd floor resident above me, which is just a minor annoyance. I can always find parking near my building no matter what time it is. Ireally like the size and floor plan of the 1 BR apartment I have.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve now been here for a few years. I truly love my home. Love the fact that they had townhomes to offer, which is different than most! It’s quiet and super convenient to everything! The staff and maintenance is always great!! The new upgrades and changes their adding is also wonderful!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very spacious and quiet community. Apartments are Amazing, all the amenities you could mostly ask for (dog park would be great). Exterior improvements being completed to make the curb appeal really pop! Love this place! My home!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here. It is very quiet and homely. It makes moving away very easy. I feel safe all the time and that is a huge thing for me. I love my home!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The overall process was easy enough. I felt some of the document requirements were excessive. Current maintenance and patio items are an annoyance. Overall good experience so far

The community is very peaceful and quiet. The grounds are also nice and clean. The office representatives are helpful and friendly. Come out and visit.

Very peaceful and beautiful community. Everything is so good, no complaints. The recreational area is great with barbeque and waterfall makes it more pleasing.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I've been living here for 5 months and so far is an excellent place to live! Great Neighbors, Great Administration, and pretty nice installations

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My family and I have been here for o we two years and we are greatful for the staff and the management team. They have recently renovated their lobby and it looks great. Both the location and price are perfect for me. I just wish the gym was bigger, all other amenities are great!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The apartment is nice and clean, very spacious. I like all the cuboids are painted white and it comes with washer and dryer. The location is good as well, very convenient to go everywhere. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The only thing is since our apartment is pretty close to the road so it's kinda noisy.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This is is a great community, quiet, friendly, and a great staff. Requests are handled quickly and well. Senior guests are treated with great respect I have been here three and a half years and have felt safe, valued, comfortable all the time.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Lots of noise from maintenance and staff during day time. The front office staff are super helpful and the location to my job are a significant plus.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We have been living on Park at northgate for 3 years now. We absolutely love it. We even started our family here. We plan on stayimg here for a while!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living at park at Northgate! It is quite and friendly. I love being able to feel at home and safe in a new community. It makes moving away from home so much easier!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

2 years in and I still love the quiet and fast maintenance service. Would definitely recommend the area for individuals seeking a peace of mind.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love the property, very quiet and peaceful and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have been here for 2 years already, and recently renewed for a 3rd.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I've lived here for nearly two years and have had nothing but a great experience. The staff here are always friendly and quickly address any problems at my apartment. Overall good value for the price of the rental.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We are new to this community, but I can say we are very happy here for our first home. It’s close to the freeway but far enough and great floorplans.