Park at Northgate Apartments

4.6

4.6

I really love it .I injoy living here,it's very clean.my kids love to play at the park and they really love the pool.the people are very nice
The neighborhood it is so peaceful, nice area calm and quiet. Really nice swimming pool that is always clean and relaxing with a gym that is sanitized and available for working out.
Great. Clean and quiet. Lots of space to run around and play in the grass. Always can find shade near trees and properly maintained. Would recommend.
I like living in here, is a nice neighborhood and the schools are pretty good, also I like having the gym open back all night again so I can go when I can.
I like living here, at Park at Northgate. Personal here is very helpful. Maintenance is fast and high-quality. The territory is super green and beautiful.
Love it here. Clean and quiet. Maintenance is great and front office staff is amazing and always willing to help. The apartments inside and outdoor are always taken care off and always look nice.
Parking is and will always be the number issue here. At least 2 nights a week I have to park on the other side of the complex and walk through
The application and move in process was very pleasant. Paul and Cheryl communicated with me efficiently and clearly. So far I have had no problem with the community and look forward to it staying that way. I would like for security to be added on the property though.
This is my third year living at these apartments. Me and my family love the location, layout and management/staff. You guys should check them out.