Everything great, but the only issue we have is the trash ..sometimes they dont come and take it and we leave early for work ...and we get charge 25$ violation...and also I wish if you allow 3 to 5 days to pay the rent after the due date

I’m new here but they have made a great impression on me. Very patient in explaining everything, no matter how many times I call. I am looking forward to living here.

I have been living in Psek at Northgate for a year now. It's been a great experience. The leasing office staff is great to work with when needed, which is not often. It is a quiet neighborhood and the neighbors are friendly.

Great community! Very friendly staff! Quick response when is comes to repairs. Plenty of amenities for the whole family. Neighbors are quiet. No complaints.

Going on my 4th year, very quiet and clean property, the staff is friendly and accommodating, maintainence is great as well. I love it here

Going on our 3rd year here and we couldn’t be happier. The office staff is always accommodating and so nice. Maintenance is always prompt with any request.

This complex is so amazing! Very beautiful and peaceful all the time! There is ALWAYS parking available which can’t be said for many apartment complexes. We LOVE IT HERE!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

3 years of apartment life like living in a home community with an HOA. Service from the office staff to maintenance has been nothing but a pleasure.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Quiet community that is great for kids. The pool is great, the gym could use more in it. I really like the storage lockers for packages, as well.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love it here, quiet, clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly. Love the location. Well maintained. Always doing stuff for the residents.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far I enjoy living here just dont like the gate set up how someone anyone can just follow you in that not safe at all. Most people move where there is gate access fir safety. FYI

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The location is so accessible to everything, maintenance does a great job, and front office staff is so helpful. This is my 3rd year living in this community and I plan to stay.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It's been great so far, I think location of where the apartment complex is at and where my apartment is located. I love the feel of the apartment how there's a lot of grass and ponds and places to walk and do things. The pool is amazing I really enjoy it also the new packing system is awesome!!! Thanks guys!!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Always a great experience. Staff is always helpful. Community is always pleasant and quite. In 3 years we've never had issues. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love the location of these apartments. They are very spacious but our upstairs neighbors are extremely loud and lately we have more roaches than we’d like. I am a maniac cleaning and cloroxing and still get them. Pest control came but still roaches.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We have been living here for over 3 years and have always had a great experience. The staff is always accommodating and works to resolve any issues that may arise very quickly. All maintenance request are usually taken care of within hours. I would definitely recommend this property for anyone looking for a new place to live.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Quiet community to call home! Clean and nice landscape. The only headache is that sometimes trash uncollected and being torn by animal (we put trash in the waste bin only on the date and time they are here to collect). Overall recommended to stay!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and great location. In a good school district. I love that they have installed the parcel lockers since so I don’t have to worry about my packages being delivered while I am out of town.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

New amenity fees for no new amenities which aren’t well maintained is taking advantage of residents. Poor parking situations need improvements.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The landscape is nice and clean. Maintenance team react quickly whenever maintenance is required. However, trash bag inside the trash bin sometimes got damage/ tear off. As a result, the trash left un-collect.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I believe, the community is quite good. There are a lot of kind intelligent people here. We have not heard neither loud music, nor crying.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love these apartments! They are well maintained, and all of the staff are very friendly and helpful. I look forward to living here a while!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My experience at these apartments have been great this year. Nice and quite! Love our complex. Parking can be an issue at times but besides that no complaints

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We love it here, it's very peaceful. The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars is due to the paint. You can't use a magic eraser without taking off the paint. So you have to live with the scuffs that eventually accumulate. For the price, you would think the paint quality would be better.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Amazing place to live!!!! I have live here almost 4 years and we love it!!! Love the management staff!! Paul and Sheryl are wonderful!!!!! !