6 months and I haven't had a problem that was not addressed immediately. This place does not feel like any apartment complex I've lived in. Feels like a true community.

I hate the seasonal Texas bugs that try to sneak into the apartment but I love the private manicured lawns and coming out of our apparent to see the park outside. All the staff do well in trying to meet the needs and requests we have. Overall very pleased.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love the community, nice and quiet. Never have issues with maintenance. As a Single mom i feel safe In the neighborhood. My daughter enjoys the pools in the summer

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live in Spring, Tx. Near shopping and restaurants. Great community. Quiet place. Lots of amenities. Near major freeways. Nice pool.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

They are the best when you need anything. They remember your name and ask you how you are whenever you go into the office. I love working with them and all the amenities that come with living here in the community.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Couldn't be happier with our front office staff. Paul and Cheryl are the bizniz!!! Everytime we interact is a pleasure. Paul is so humble and Cheryl is a treat.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve loved being a member of this community for three years now. Our neighbors are great and I love that it is a safe and clean environment for my family. The office staff is always very accommodating.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everything about this complex is perfect! Peaceful, quiet, beautiful, and exceptional parking!!!! The staff in the office is very nice and helpful!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I enjoy living I how nice the grounds are kept how quite it is whenever you sensd a request in within 24 hours they are on it would only move for more space.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far so good. I like the area and layout of the apt. I would recommend it to anyone. Staff has been friendly as well. It's not overpriced at all. The amenities are fantastic.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We've lived here for over 3 years and have always had a great experience. Anytime we need something done maintanence takes care of it immediately. We have always been pleased with living here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

2020 and once again living life in this amazing community! The peaceful environment , convenient location and wonderful neighbors is a great reason to continue to stay year after year!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Overall a positive experience. Would suggest community rewards activities that don’t require social media like Instagram...I don’t use it so I can’t participate in all the activities.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love that they always try to get the community involved with activities. The only problem I have had since living here would probably be parking.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I wish we had parking passes or spots for guests instead of a free-for-all but so far so good on everything else . Mostly quite neighborhood so that’s good

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Park at Northgate have been nothing short of helpful. The staff is very clear about expenses and you are not blind sided regarding your responsibilities as a tenant. My lease will start soon, but for now I am pleased with the process.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very quite and clean atmosphere , friendly staff and very helpful,I would recommend this place to a friend .i would not live anywhere else .

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This is a nice community to live in. The staff is friendly, it is quiet for the most part, and maintenance requests are attended to in a very timely manner. The location is great, too.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very prompt with repair and staff is so helpful. They keep in mind the residents and have cool activities for individuals and families. I definitely would recommend this place to friends.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We are very happy with our experience here at the apartments. Family friendly and amazing location. Staff is great! Parking could be better.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great living environment, but could use more parking. Other than that, this is a great community and location. We have been here two years and have enjoyed it very much!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We have to call maintenance a lot but they always come fast to fix everything. They keep the grounds clean and maintained. The people in the front are friendly. They do cute things with the kids like making Christmas ornaments. I enjoyed being the movie they had. They even put closed captioning on for us. The neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very peaceful and friendly place to live. I have been living here for about five months and have not had any problems. All maintenance issues were also resolved quickly.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love this area. It’s a quiet community and only minutes away from shopping and eating. The schools in the area are nice also. Something for everyone here!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I will start with the maintance staff are wonderful! The property is well kept, and they we're quick to resolve any issues that come up. Although the community is gated, there seems to be a reoccurring problem with cars (and in my case my apartment) getting stolen from day or night. The gate system also often goes down when there is bad weather.