I really like living in these apartment complexes. The neighborhood itself is very calm and quiet, not much bad stuff happens here. I like how I can go to the pool or the gym or even the park without having to take a ride out in my car, wasting gas. One small thing I would like for the park to have for my kids though, are swings, I prefer to stay in this little community than have to go to the bigger park out in front.

Choosing this apartment complex as my home was an easy choice as I love the layout and the well maintained property. The office is responsive to your needs and the residents are quiet.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love living here. It’s peaceful, calm and quiet. It’s almost like I dont Have any neighbors but I do And everyone seems very nice. It’s clean and garden always looks nice. The pool area is always clean.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The Park at Northgate Crossing is a very nice apartment complex - close to everything you need, and the pool is great! We've been here for a few months and are very happy!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have just recently moved into the community. I love that the grounds are well taken care of. I also just received notification that additional improvements to the exterior are expected over the next few months. The leasing staff are very friendly. A minor maintenance request upon initial move-in was handled quickly and efficiently. Other than hearing my upstairs neighbor walking throughout apartment it has been otherwise very quiet.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live! Very pleasant community. Office staff are always helpful and easy to work with. Maintanence is very prompt to take care of any request.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We have been here for two years now. And cant see us leaving anytime soon. The staff are always nice and friendly. The apartment and outside areas are nice and clean.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I absolutely love living here. It is always clean, landscape beautiful, picnic tables near ponds so relaxing, maintenance fast (same day) and knowledgeable, and main office leasing staff very nice and efficient. Already signed another 13 month lease. No regrets!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I just moved in a month ago and have enjoyed my experience so far! It’s a quiet and quaint place close to 45 and Hardy Toll. Paul and Cheryl are also amazing!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived here for a little over 3 years, and so far my experience of living in this community has been good. The management staff is good, receptive of your suggestions and very prompt in resolving the issues reported. One area where I see a room for improvement is replacing the aging appliances. Some of the appliances have been in service for a long time and the residents would appreciate a lot if those could be replaced with newer ones.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love the community. Nice location and quite. It’s located right off the interstate so it’s easy to get where you are going. The staff is very prompt with concerns and maintenance needs.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Amazing as always! Renewed second year! Everyone amazing and the community is perfect! Management is prompt as well as any of any maintenance requests.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve lived here for almost 4 years and absolutely love it. Besides a great location; the property is well maintained and safe. I really like the dog park and pool.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My experience has been wonderful! I’ve been a resident for a year and have been satisfied ever since then. The environment is beautiful and quiet.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We had a rough start at move in, but since than we have really enjoyed being here. The pool is great! And the apartments are really close to a lot of things!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here as it is quiet and the project is well maintained. Plenty of parking spaces when you have a guest over. Great workout facility options.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community. The staff is very helpful unlike any other staff I have came across. The floor plan is spacious and their is a nice sized gym which is convenient. Mostly quiet no complaints living here. I am going on my third year currently.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived here for almost 3 years and have never had any problems. Office staff is pleasant, and it is easy to pay rent. Hate that I'll be moving when my lease is up due to work changes.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve lived at Park at Northgate for 10 months and live it here. It’s like living at a resort w/ all the great amenities and lanscaping! Everything is very well kept. Love that it is a smaller apartment community. Office & maintenance staff are all very friendly and accomodating! I just renewed my lease and am transferring to a bigger unit. Love it here

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love my apartment complex. I feel safe and everyone is very friendly. The pool and other amenities are very nice. I wish we had open pool chairs at our pool- meaning they didn't have arm rests so that we could lay on our stomach easier. Maintenance is always quick and efficient and office staff is super friendly.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here ❤️❤️❤️, school district is good, neighborhood is safe, I can go outside with my children or alone for a walk, neighbors are nice and quiet.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great experience... beautiful installations, excellent service... perfect place. I really enjoy the pool, and my daughter loves the playground.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It is a really nice and quiet area. Not too busy, and in a safe neighborhood for children. The staff is friendly and great at responding within a timely manner.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place , peaceful environment , friendly staff, clean and well maintained community , good neighborhood , relatively safe, easy access .

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community and location. Nice area to live in. Parking is hectic, so if you are out late you may want to purchase the garage or covered parking.