The landscape is nice and clean. Maintenance team react quickly whenever maintenance is required. However, trash bag inside the trash bin sometimes got damage/ tear off. As a result, the trash left un-collect.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It’s a very calm community, the neighbors are friendly and very polite. They have a great fall gym and a good amount of family/friend get together ideas open for us.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The grounds are kept clean and the area is quiet. Management is always quick to respond and remedy any issue. There is always parking close to my unit.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live. Friendly, clean complex. Only concern I have is that guest part in our parking spots. I think they should park on the outside of the gate and should be let in by the resident. I would highly recommend these apartments to friends and family.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My experience at Park at Northgate Crossing apartment has been pretty good. Everything here is nice and very quiet. I sometime have bugs/roaches problem but it’s Texas so you can’t really complain about that. You guys do your best for pest control and I appreciate that.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve had a wonderful experience from day! I love the renovations that the complex is doing everything is so beautiful. I never have any issues. The management team and maintenance team stay on top of everything at all times. Love this community!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve been here almost 3 years now and we still love this community! They’ve done so many upgrades and they are so beautiful. Definitely would recommend .

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very nice community to live, clean, nice neighbors, very quiet. Also in the office works Paul and he’s been so nice to us since we went to asked him information about our apartment.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live but too expensive. The community is awesome. A very quiet area for quiet people. Some Neighbors are very friendly. Maintenance team is great, in case of any malfunctions, the manager will call them and they will come right a way. Office managers are polite, professional and friendly. I will recommend.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have highly enjoyed living at Park at Northgate apartments. The staff goes above and beyond and is very prompt with responding to messages.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve been here a few years now and the overall experience is great! The office and maintenance staff are exceptional! The amenities are great and convenient!!! I do believe for extra security they should include cameras at the gates!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Been living here for over 6 months now and i have no complaints. I would recommend these apartments to anyone. Management does a great job on everything!(:

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Our maintenance staff is very friendly & fixes things promptly! Apartment pool is a show-stealer & we often enjoy using the fitness center. There are some fees that seem like they could be avoidable but I am excited that the gates are fixed!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Living here has been nice. No issues whatsoever so far. One complaint is the the gate was open for a very long time which made me think I’m paying to live in a gated community that the gate is always open. But other than that it’s cool.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve enjoyed living at Parks at Northgate in the Spring area. The quick maintenance, the peaceful neighbors, and friendly staff make it all worth while!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Always amazing and caring staff! Will go above and beyond! Great quiet community that cares! Clean grounds and amazing amenities! Highly recommend this amazing community!!!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everyone is super welcoming, great experience talking to the staff and setting up the lease for the apartment. Looking forward to staying here longer!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The community seems very nice and Paul and Sheryl are very welcoming as well. The apartment is clean and our neighbors were welcoming as well. I hope to have a good summer here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love this place! The community is always clean, and it’s nice and quiet! The staff is friendly and responsive, and the updates that are going on are great!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live. Right off the interstate and great school. Love the new locker system for packages because I never have to worry about getting home in time to get packages I have been waiting for.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live! Maintenance is very responsive to requests, front office staff is friendly and responsive to concerns. The pool area is nice and clean too!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Good, but apt gate access is card scanning, instead of remote key fob like most apt these days. Also, letting people comming in by answering phone is not the best system

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Lived here for almost 2 years now and still feel the same. Great area, Beautiful apartments and Amazing staff. Grounds are always kept and clean. Would absolutely recommend moving here!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everything is pretty nice. I don't like parking or how strict they are with the pool. Definitely needs a less stricter policy on what you can have on your balcony.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My experience has been great. I have lived here for almost two years and I like that it’s quiet and peaceful like if I was living in a home not an apartment.