Park at Northgate Apartments

Love my apartment so far. I have only been here 1 day but it really feels like home. The staff has done a really great job of upkeep in the property and the neighbors are extremely nice.
My experience has been meh. Don’t seem to get anywhere with staff. My electricity bill has tripled since I moved into these apartments, and I guess they think that’s OK
It is great, leaving in a peaceful and quiet apartment complex. Good amenities and a real nice part across the street for walking, running or just to breathe pure oxygen.
The complex is maintained on a regular basis, the maintenance staff and front office are quick to action and respond to inquiries of any kind, and the apartment alone is beautiful.
Living here has been great. I've had no issues. The front offices has been nothing but helpful and kind the entire time I've been here, and despite covid-19, they've been happy to help with any issues that have come up so far.
So far so good but I’m very new so it’s hard to judge at the moment. The scenery is very nice and it seems to be pretty quiet here. Love that it’s gated
My family and I thought we would stay here for 3 years then move into a house, but just signed our 4th lease. Needless to say, we are extremely happy here so far. Definitely would recommend living here.
It’s been a beautiful experience thus far and I love my new residence. The property is nice and we’ll kept. I love how homely I feel here. The peace and quiet is all I’ve longed for. Thank you
We have lived at Park at Northgate for almost 2 years now & everything has been beyond our expectations. I’ve only ever interacted with Paul & Sheryl at the office and they both have gone above and beyond to make sure maintenance request are taken care of in a timely manner. The maintenance team was super awesome and the complex itself was always taken care of. If I didn’t have to relocate for my job I’d renew my lease in a heartbeat. If you’re thinking about moving to this apartment complex I highly recommend you do!
If your looking more bang for ya buck then this is place for you. So far its been pretty good living no big complaints loud upstairs neighbors but that's the price living in an apt.