I can honestly say I’ve had nothing but wonderful experiences living here. We’ve lived here almost four years now and we haven’t had any problems. Maintenance always does a wonderful job as well as the lease management and team. They are always thinking of their residents by having community events which we look forward too. Definitely a great place to raise a family and conveniently located near all major highways and stores

Beautiful complex friendly maintenance staff and neighborhood. Even got a chance to know the mailman he’s very polite and always acknowledges my family. We have lived here almost four years and would highly recommend!

Very quiet and peaceful. I’ve been here a while. They have nice people working in the office. It is a Good place to live. I would recommend it.

I absolutely love living at Park at Northgate. Maintenance is prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. They explain your problem, tell you how and what they need to fix the issue and follow through. The Office staff is friendly, hardworking and committed to fixing any issues and will keep you informed while they do. I Love that they plan monthly events for their residents. Love Park at Northgate

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The only thing I can say if you live on the second floor. The floors are squeaky and you can hear your footsteps, so I know the people below can also.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It’s only been a month, but so far I have no complaints. Everyone I’ve come across have been friendly and welcoming. It’s quite here which I truly love.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Parks at Northgate is a friendly and well managed apartment complex! I always feel safe here and really appreciate how quick maintenance responds. Would highly recommend this complex to friends and family!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very nice and great people, love this place ! Highly recommend place if you're just starting out ! This is our first apartment and we love it and have made us feel right at home.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time here at Park At Northgate. Two things that could use improvement are recycling on the property and the ability to withdraw from valet trash.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It's great here, the staff are always willing to help and the neighbors are super friendly and welcoming too. The scenery and landscape is beautiful and there is plenty to do for everyone.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My move in has been buttery smooth. The office staff member Paul Petten saw through with that everything I required was sent through and updated me if I was missing anything. He gave my spouse and I a great tour of the place and told us everything we needed to know and the amenities offered. I love everything currently. One thing though. A DOG "PARK". Would make this place a 100/100. I wish there was one even a small one.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far my stay here has been really well! only thing that sucks is parking since it gets really full at night You have to park all the way in the back. Good thing the apartments are nice and quiet so it doesn’t feel unsafe for the walk. Also the carpet, would love if some units didn’t have carpet and were hardware flooring instead :) other than that everything is well!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Thus far I love the complex. The area is great quiet and seems safe. I love the pool and playground, etc. Everyone in the front office are really great as well.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Still hate valet trash and the fact that there's no walkway to the gym. Other than that, it's just fine. Also, Paul is the best office worker by far.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The staff members are really great and we’re very helpful when I moved in . That even the fellow neighbors all around me have been super nice and friendly . Can’t wait to get to know them individually.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The office always finds ways to bring the community together! It’s very peaceful you can really tell the neighbors take each other into consideration. I can’t wait to renew my lease! :-)

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Maintenance and staff is friendly and responsive. Common areas are clean and welcoming. There is a bit of an opossum problem though. The little guys will get into the trash valet bins and tear little holes in the garbage bags. The trash valet service won’t collect the bags if they’re torn so multiple times recently my trash has not been collected thanks to that furry bandit. It’s unfortunate because trash valet is a mandatory extra fee that I’m currently unable to take advantage of.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great quiet place to live. Haven't had any problems. Great customer service. i was told that parking was not to good but I haven't had any problem yet.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So far so good close to work and reasonably priced. I'd say its a steal no harsh complaints except my upstairs neighbor is exceptional loud other than that its been a pretty good experience.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This place is 5 stars! Beautiful grounds and many community amenities to enjoy. Love the the new package locker room that is opened 24 hours a day. Staff is awesome!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here. Very nice environment and feel to the community. Maintenance guys are generally kinda rude then it. The movies they do are cool and pool is nice

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I feel at home! I love my beautiful place and the area! Maintenance is also very fast and very friendly! The office staff are always friendly and helpful!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I moved in two weeks ago, and it’s been a pleasant experience so far. It’s really quiet and welcoming apartment complex. The apartment is beautiful and kept nice.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place! Neighbors are very friendly I enjoy going to the gym. The apartments are in a great area not far from the Woodlands Mall. Its close to a sidewalk so you can enjoy a walk/run.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

-Location and appearance: Very convenient to The Woodlands and Spring area via 45 as well as access to the toll roads. They're continuing aesthetic updates and I love that they have the private lawns and charcoal grills as well as the poolside gas grills. The pool area has been great for social get-together grill and swim parties, and they do community events throughout the year that provide entertainment opportunities. The cost per square foot is competitive. -Parking: It can get crowded during certain hours in the evening but NEVER have I ever had a problem finding a spot - even if it meant a slightly less convenient walk. This is valuable more than you know. -Management: The team is competent, typically timely and available within a few minutes of any unscheduled stop-by's during office hours, and they try to resolve issues within the scope of their ability as effectively as they can. Paul is super chill and helpful. -Maintenance: does a generally good job of resolving issues and following through with work quickly, although sometimes their work order receipts lack the details desired (ex. "checked apartment for smoke smell" does not clarify in anyway what the findings were, nor the resolution if there was one.) -Pests: We have had increased bug problems this year, and thus far we still struggle with resolving unwanted creepy-crawlies even with pest control orders. At seasonal transitions (warm to cold) you may see an increase of pests that require a regular indoor pest control treatment for a few weeks to manage it (first floor problems folks). That is my least favorite aspect and it can be frustrating when you especially hate bugs. And I really hate bugs. -Neighbors: Typical to apartment life you can't choose your adjacent neighbors which sometimes sucks as they sometimes suck. We may just be outgrowing the space we're in but I would certainly still recommend these apartments to others if they're looking for a good environment and decent space per $.