Park at Northgate Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great so far :) The complex is quiet and there is always parking available. The neighbors have also been very nice. Overall, I’m enjoying everything so far
I love my residential community and have not had an negative experience with the neighbors or management. The maintenance department are always very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable and provide fast and dependable service.
Front office is concerned, grounds are always kept cleaned. Neighbors are friendly and maintenance really are prompted. The area is really quite only thing parking can be a headache sometimes.
Overall a nice place to live. Love that washer and dryer is included, but the fixtures are a bit out dated. Maintenance should be provided when you are home even if it is after hours, pest control and carpet cleaning should be easier to arrange and the flooding of the side walks should be taken cars of.
I love living here it is very quiet I love the park I enjoy the outside of the apartments it's always clean the people are really nice the office is really nice the maintenance is perfect they always do their job when they're supposed to.
Overall very good community and everyone is respectful of the next person and their property. I’ve been here now for a little over a year and I enjoy being a resident.
My residence experience here has been great so far. This is about to be the beginning of my fourth year in December. We are really happy with our stay so far
This is a really nice place with good employees and clean. Bad parking at night but is a really nice place with nice facilities and good service.
Anytime you have an issue, they do their best to take care of it right away. The Maintenance Team are the real super stars of this place. They keep it clean, and working well!
I love this community. The aesthetic of the apartments is very nice. The neighbors are all very friendly and respectful. The office staff is really attentive & I love the events they put on.