Park at Northgate Apartments

Your friends will secretly envy you. Friendliest community I've ever met! Staff tends to problems ASAP and do the job right. This place is quiet and sirene. The apartment walls seem to be sound proof. Beautiful pool, volleyball court and other scenery that is actually well kept. The location is perfect, RIGHT next to I45, The Grand Parkway and Hardy. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR??
It’s a great place love the apartment. Community is very nice as well. I would give this place a 5 star review. Everything is close and very convenient.
We moved in July 15 and so far we are very happy here! My son Connor is going to Lonestar Junior College nearby and loves the location and how close to school it is. This is his first experience living in an apartment and he is enjoying it. Connor is studying automotive mechanics and wants to work on high end sports cars-he is passionate about it so if any of you have a fast car he is your guy! I haven't lived in an apartment since 1996! My wife and I lived in Katy for 24 years but have moved to Lake Travis northwest of Austin. I work around Houston and have several people that work for me so I am in the apartment 1-2 weeks a month. Its strange getting used to apartment living after 24 years in our home in Cinco Ranch but Sheryl has been terrific with all the pre-move in stuff and the move especially considering all the extra issues related to Covid 19. We look forward to meeting our neighbors and using the pool and fitness center. Stay safe everybody and hope to meet you soon! Alan and Connor Litvak
Amazing staff, very responsive maintenance staff and gorgeous amenities. First time movingband i have never felt more welcome from my neighbos
So far, so good. We are very happy with the Community and have even met some great friends. We can’t wait for Covid to be over so we can enjoy evening swims. We love the amenities that are offered.
I love it here so far! I've been living here for 2 months and the experience has been tremendous! The office staff are nice and the people within the community are nice and friendly as well.
Lovely apartment! Great floor plans, quiet place, great amenities. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to live ! Love the new door codes
I love it!! I lived here for a year and half and absolutely love the landscape, convenient new upgraded amenities such a smart systems on the entry door and light switches. The staff and maintenance are very helpful and attentive. It is a very quiet community havent had any issues with that, my pets love it also😊
I’ve loved living at Park at Northgate. The apartments recently updated to smart locks and smart switches. The amenities are really great & the office staff has been accommodating during covid.
It is a very nice place to live. A lots of green areas, trails, plenty of pet areas. Great location as far freeways and points of interest.