The apartments are nice and quiet. The community is great. Staff are professional, and maintenance is quick to answer calls. The pool is amazing. Parking can be a bit irritating at times but not too bad.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Overall great apartment complex. Had a pretty bad problem with ants, but after a few visits from pest control they went away. Great location.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This is a beautiful property. The property is always well kept. Also anytime I've made a service request the maintenance team was prompt on handling the work order.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community! Been here since October and have been pleased since then! Love the propert layout, amenities and it’s cleanliness. Always keeps grounds clean and it’s always quiet and peaceful!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love it so far I haven’t had any problems with where I’m living at right now and if I ever do have any problems I know I can count on Park at Northgate to help me out

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very clean and quiet. Apartment staff is very friendly and prompt. Have never had a problem with anything. I really enjoy the valet trash feature.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Nice neighborhood. The apartments and common areas are well maintained. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They assist diligently when it’s required.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love the environment. I feel safe and they are always very prompt when you call for anything. Great location, and the people in the office are always very friendly.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Apartment's are decent and have nice amenities. I have had issues with trash pickup not collecting from my unit a few times and had to pay a fee because trash was still there in the morning a few times which is the most annoying problem so far.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at this location. The area, the community, and management are top notch. If I ever had an issue it was quickly resolved and we were always kept in communication.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very friendly community. It’s quiet and feels safe. They are prompt when things need fixing. The front office staff know the residents and treat everyone with kindness and grace.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Friendly and professional staff. Quiet community and great response time from maintenance. Close to highways making it easy and convenient for commute and/or shopping.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We love the complex! It is very well maintained, any maintenance requests we have are attended to within a timely manner. Front office staff are professional and will remember you. It is a peaceful community, dog friendly.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This is a great place to call home. Convenient location and friendly staff are just some of the reasons we have decided to stay over the years.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I was very pleasantly surprised when I got a call from the office saying that I had won the Christmas decoration contest. I didn't even know we had a contest.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My husband, myself and our young toddler really have enjoyed our experience at The Park at Northgate Apartments. We’ve been living here 2 years now and we plan on renewing again in October 2018. This apartment complex is located in great, quiet location. It is close to major highways and stores yet secluded. The staff is always friendly and polite. The maintenance team as well. Whenever I place a work order they are here the next day taking care of our needs. The renovations they have done in the lease office are absolutely beautiful. It is a breath of fresh air using the gym and computer lab. I really appreciate the activities and treats they have during the holidays to show their appreciation for their residents. Also, any deliveries via FEDEX, UPS or USPS that is received by the office you will be sure to receive notification and it’s always readily available. Definitely worth 5 stars! Thank you for always being professional, punctual and being a business that works in excellence!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Wonderful experience living here. Have been residing here three years now and we don’t have any complaints. Great location, friendly staff and the area is always clean. Would definitely recommend!

We have been living here for almost 3 years now and we absolutely love it. The staff members are always willing to help. The complex common areas are always well taken care off and clean.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Just moved here and I love the community, nice and quiet kid friendly ! The staff is very responsive and helpful as well i also am not to far from stores or entertainment

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here. The Park at Northgate has a perfect location & beautiful apartments. Everyone at the office is super friendly and all my neighbors are really nice.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Good community and nice environment. Immediate response for repairs. I like the community very much. Friendly staff who are happy to help any time

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It was an amazing experience so far...i love it...beautiful location ...the staff are wonderful ...the apartment itself is so cute ...i recommend it to everyone...

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Wonderful layout and design (inside and out), helpful staff and speedy, effective maintenance. Fantastic facilities for myself and the little one. Love living here!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

36 yea,rs of home ownership (the same home), I moved to Park at Northgate after a selection process of 10 apartment properties. With some trepidation at first, I am happy and comfortable here. Secure, quiet, friendly atmosphere. Hard working staff always working to improve.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here! My wife and I haven't had any issues. The apartment that was showed to us was the one that we got to lease, which was exactly what we were looking for. It is a very quiet complex, and the other residents are friendly and often stay to themselves.